Vonigo Reviews

4.68 / 5 (66)

Our advisors have recommended this product 2 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Ease of display. Easy to look at one page and determine a lot about what is going on. I like the color coded feature of the dashboard."

• "I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date. "

• "The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features. "

• Cons

• "Could be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons. "

• "As with any software, there are a few things it doesn't do, but overall we are super pleased with the breadth and depth of functionality for our business."

• "Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful. "

Browse Vonigo Reviews

Sawyer from Cleen Detailing Inc.

Completely Custom Solution!!

Pros

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Cons

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else. Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Kyle from Habitat for Humanity ReStore of Huron Valley

Overall, it's been fantastic.

There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

Pros

The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

Cons

What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

John from LEAKPRO INTERNATIONAL Inc.

Expectations Exceeded

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Pros

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

Cons

NOTHING!!!

Samuel from Labor Panes

Customizable Software

With Vonigo, we were able to resolve multiple automation issues we've had with other crm's. One example is we are able to send an automated payment link to customers repeatedly until they pay. The have a more robust call center feature that has helped us record customer service reps performance.

Pros

I love the support staff. They actually respond to you and answer your calls and emails unlike many of the CRM's out there. We've used 4 other CRMs. The ability to automate invoicing, estimate follow ups, via email and text messaging. They were able to customize the software work well with our business. There were actually things they challenged us to change in order to be more effecient. If you don't like change, don't buy this software:)

Cons

It took a while to understand the ins and outs due to the amount of features they have as well as being different in layout from previous software. The email automation set up isn't as intuitive as we would like. You need to know a little bit of coding which they can guide you.

Reasons for Choosing Vonigo

Customer Service, More Features.

Reed from Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity

Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes

easy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.

Pros

Browser Based, colors, easy to move donations around thus rescheduling is not a difficult task to learn and to teach others

Cons

difficult sometimes - cannot program our self to minor degrees always have to go to support. Things like changing roles Example we have an attribute "Stephanie Vandergrift" which is still being attached out bound communications - its been 2 years....should be able to rename users our selves

Monica from Aussie Pet Mobile

Vonigo Review

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Response from Vonigo

Replied April 2019

Hi Monica, Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps. Vonigo

Halley from Nuvia Water Technologies

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Cons

Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.

Regina from Habitat Home Center

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

Lois from Aussie Pet Mobile

Vonigo User Review

The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

Pros

The ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team

Cons

I can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software

Darlene from Wiggins Enterprises

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

Pros

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Cons

Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

November 2015

Matthew from Better Life Maids

November 2015

Future of Field Service Software

My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well). One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days. This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature. Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability. Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Lucas from Macinhome Consulting

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Pros

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Cons

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

Loraine from Aussie Pet Mobile

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable.

Pros

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Andrea from Ethical Waste Services Ltd.

Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations.

Organizations and oversight of daily operations.

Pros

Vonigo keeps my daily schedule organized and accessible by my staff. Our schedule changes many times a day and Vonigo allows me to keep everyone informed at all times in real time. The tracking of work orders and jobs along with invoicing keeps me organized. It's important to know what is going on in the business on a daily basis. I could not run my business without Vonigo.

Cons

Some restrictions to customizing my own reports. It would save me time so I don't have to pull two or three reports to get the information I need.

Larry from Emerson Grind2Energy

The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to work.

When I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms. Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece is well thought out and we will roll out the online scheduling to interact with the installation portion of the system soon. The ease of use and cloud operations make this ideal for us. With how they walk you through every step of the process and their understanding of service it was a blessing working with the VONIGO team. We are very happy with the decision to go with VONIGO for our FSM solution.

Pros

Ease of use and customizable. The reporting is solid and the abilities of the system are great.

Cons

Could be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons.

Sally from Habitat for Humanity of SHR

Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person.

Pros

It looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.

Cons

The way to enter information was changed without notice and was not easy to figure out. There is one aspect of the updated version I don't like. When changing the pickup date, the receipt number changes, previously, the number did not change and it's a little bit longer to complete.

Mary from Aussie Pet Mobile Eastern CT

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Pros

It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Cons

Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

Jeff from 877-WE-BUY-SCRAP

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Pros

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Cons

Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!

Kimberly from Men In Kilts

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Pros

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Josh from Integrity Air Quality

Industry: Public Safety

Great for Field Service Management

Pros

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Cons

Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

Byron from Midtown Chimney Sweeps Franchising, LLC

We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution.

Pros

Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Cons

There seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

Response from Vonigo

Replied September 2017

Hi Byron, Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business. Team Vonigo

Chris from Men In Kilts

As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown substantially.

There are too many benefits to count.

Pros

Uptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.

Cons

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Pros

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Cons

some UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.

Robin from Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

Pros

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons

When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

Shauna from Goodwill Industries of New Mexico

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

Michelle from Grunts Move Junk

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I wish you could add multiple photos at one time in your work orders

Debra from Upkeep Group

Just excellent!

Pros

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Cons

We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

Chelsea from Modern Purair Inc

Integrates

Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Pros

One of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time. Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in. Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Cons

As with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.

Wendy from Square Cow Moovers

Customized software, not custom software

We started with designing our own custom software but ended up going with customized software instead. Implementation was quick and their team was very patient with our learning curves. Support services are still awesome and we've been users for a few months now.

Pros

We liked that we could customize the software to our branding and to the vocabulary and label that we use internally. I personally love all of the reporting functions that are offered with this software.

Cons

We can't customize the software enough to do everything that we want it to do, but it's close.

Barry from 505-Junk

Great product, easy to use, and works well in the field.

Pros

The reporting feature is very robust and user-friendly. We receive lot of positive feedback from employees and clients.

Cons

There are a few additional things I'd like to see, but nothing super important as it works great.

Patrick from Habitat For Humanity

Service is great. Timely and accurate.

Great for scheduling and keeping track of a fleet of vehicles. Also a pretty good database resource for reports and such.

Pros

Cons

Not always intuitive in how to find and/or change things. Sometimes I need to change something and cannot find where to go to do it.

Josh from You Move Me

September 2016

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Jeff from Wright Brothers

Wonderful experience

Pros

The biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!

Evan from Premium Service Brands

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

It Makes my job more efficient.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.

Cons

I wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same

Tiffany from Habitat for Humanity Peninsula and Greater Williamsburg

Always helpful

Pros

How easy it is to maneuver thru out the web site. Most times I am able to fine out new things with it daily.

Cons

I dont like how it will sometimes cut you out from completing something when the order takes a long time when you are on the phone with a donor

Joy from Lambert's Moving Ltd

My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!

Pros

I have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.

Cons

One of the items that seems to be frustrating is that when the software is updated we are not notified of the changes to the program.

Michael from Healthy Car International

Industry: Facilities Services

Vonigo Review for Healthy Car

Pros

It is very easy to use and very professional. I shows the customer that we take our image and their image seriously. It keeps everything organized and as a business owner very important so we can focus on other items for the day to day.

Cons

I have no complaints. The team that assists us does a great job. So any issues or questions are taken care of very quickly.

Courteney from Premium Service Brands

Vonigo Review

My experience has been great. The support team goes above and beyond if I ever have any questions.

Pros

I like the fact that it is simple and easy to use. The support team is superb.

Cons

Right now, it doesn't integrate with Google calendar.

Alexis from Aussie Pet Mobile of Norwalk

Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!

Able to run my business efficiently!

Pros

Comprehensive, east to use, able to easily capture & track all important data. Reports are great!...

Cons

I wish the interface had 15 minute increments instead of 1/2 hour.

Stephanie from Premium Service Brands

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

it helps us run our company.

Pros

The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

Frances from Hour Children

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!

John from LEAKPRO INTERNATIONAL Inc.

Vonigo Review-One Month into the Service

You have to change your rating system for Customer Support. It does not Truly reflect the level and type of customer support you get with Vonigo. You have to add an extra couple of stars! my contact is EXCELLENT! I have emailed him all time during the day and night and received a quick response. Best of all any issues that arose in the field or questions the technicians in the field, the actual users of the system had or custom changes we needed done were done IMMEDIATELY, not an hour later etc....

Pros

Customization, ease of use, ease of implementation

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay in the speed in which the customer gets the email of our invoice by 6-12 minutes.

RICHARD from VALLEY RELOCATION AND STORAGE

Very friendly software , it was a pleasure to use with ease.

ease of planning out a day.

Pros

Its very updated to the technology with form and function. I USE IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND EVERYDAY IT GETS EASIER AND EASIER TO USE.

Cons

lots of options , kind of a bit overwhelming. as I use it more and more daily I learn to pick and choose the best options available to the scenario I have.

Hannah from Premium Service Brands

I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other employees.

Pros

I like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.

Cons

It can be hard to figure out all the tricks of the program such as blocking off times in the calendar and adjusting information for the owners.

Daniel from Aussie Pet Mobile Boca

Looks and works great!

Pros

Support is really good. Software works and is able to do a wide variety of tasks. Use it all day every day.

Helped expand our business

Pros

Was able to get up and running in minimal time

Cons

Making changes can sometimes be difficult

WIlliam from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont

Vonigo Delivers!

Here at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC), we have been using Vonigo since 2013. We were the first Goodwill Agency (Goodwills are regional in nature) to utilize Vonigo for the management of our Home Pickup Program. Prior to 2013, we have a small Home Pickup program where we conducted 25-30 Home Pickups a month. With the use of Vonigo, we were able to increase that number to roughly 250 Home Pickups per month. The beauty of Vonigo is that it allows our donors to go online themselves and book their own Home Pickup. Well over 50% of our bookings are now done online, which frees our admin staff up to do other meaningful functions. Vonigo is also intuitive enough that it allows us to maximize our pickups and build efficient routes each day. Their customer service is excellent and has always been there to assist when needed. I highly recommend Vonigo if you are looking for a robust online booking solution that's combined with a complete business management system.

Emmy from APM SoCo Maine

Great system with all the features needed to run a successful business!

Pros

Detail options available Reports are fantastic for looking at certain aspects of your business Easy on the eyes

Cons

30 minute time increments, 15 minutes would be preferable I wish some of the screens were more customizable

December 2015

Leon from Aussie Pet Mobile, Inc.

December 2015

Vonigo provides an exceptional SW experience with amazing customer service!

Aussie Pet Mobile is the world's largest provider of mobile pet grooming services. We are an appointment based system and our scheduling and database management software is a critical component in our franchise operations. A speedy, accurate and 100% stable online environment is crucial to us and our franchisees. We have used the Vonigo system for our scheduling and database management for nearly 3 years after using another system for the prior decade. The Vonigo system is 180 degrees better than the previous system we used. It has never failed, slowed or gone down. The speed is excellent and works just as well in the field on mobile devices as it does in an office. We needed a software platform that was live, in real time and extremely nimble. Vonigo delivers. The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding. If you need a SW platform and customer service team you can count on 100% of the time, I strongly recommend Vonigo's system.

Matthew from Birds Beware Window Cleaning

Vonigo CRM

The support that we've received from Vonigo as we scale our business has been tremendous. They are receptive to feedback, open to our ideas and iterations, and focused on delivering real value with their software. I've been particularly impressed with the senior leadership's commitment to problem resolution and their openness to our ideas and suggestions. I would recommend Vonigo to any small business looking to grow quickly and am happy to be a reference for the improvements they've made possible for our company.

Pros

I like the people behind the software and their commitment to iterate and make changes to achieve what we as a company are driving to deliver.

Cons

The user interface I would say is still developing. However I am confident that will continue to improve as the produce matures.