All Clinked Reviews

Roberto

Legal Services, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

The best value for money for a VDR

It was easy to set up and I love the fact that is truly whitelabel. Our clients think that this is a proprietary software which makes you look like a larger organization.

PROS

Virtual Data Rooms are expensive. Since they are usually used for large transactions, these types of software cost a lot of money. Clinked on the other hand, is affordable and has all the functionality you may need for a VDR. The permissions are really easy to use. When showing one company's documents to someone, you have to make sure that they will not download these documents, and clinked makes this very easy. Also, you have an "audit trail," which lets you know exactly what each user saw and for how long. This gives you a great insight into what the counterpart considers important. The cherry on top is that it is fully whitelabel, your clients will only see your brand everywhere, it adds an extra layer of formality.

CONS

Like with all things, there's room for improvement. More integrations would be nice (although it has zapier).

Reason for choosing Clinked

They were targeting too many functionalities and it seemed to be more focused on design agencies

Reasons for switching to Clinked

Lack of security, you can't take risks when you are handling sensible information.

Thank you for your comprehensive review of Clinked! We're thrilled to hear that our Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution has provided you with exceptional value for money and a host of useful functionalities. We understand that VDRs can often come with hefty price tags, which is why we're proud to offer Clinked as an affordable alternative without compromising on functionality. We're delighted that our permissions feature and audit trail have made it easy for you to control document access and track user activity effectively. We're honoured by your choice of Clinked over other platforms, particularly appreciating your recognition of our focus on security and white-labelling. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Every small B2B needs this SAS app

As per all the points mentioned earlier. Every B2B should have this app. Support is GREAT Roadmap is solid Perfornace is super fast Super easy to use and implement

PROS

Easy of implimentation and integration. Customer support is fantastic. This alone is what made me write this revew. Other apps have you trolling through pages and pages of help yourself articles. Clinked support roll their sleeves up and get in there to work through any issue 10/10

CONS

That I spent countless hours on other SAS applications, wasting my time and stress, when they had a product that meets 90% of my needs.

Reason for choosing Clinked

It was just a better fit. Less customisation need and much easier to integrate with our other system/process/planning.

Reasons for switching to Clinked

Was a much, much better fit for our business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Clinked! We're thrilled that our platform has seamlessly integrated into your small B2B operations, making implementation and integration a straightforward process. Providing excellent customer support is at the core of what we do, and we're delighted that our team's dedication compelled you to share your experience. Thank you for choosing Clinked over alternatives like Nifty and Notion. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

johanna

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2017

Great Company!!!

Easy to use and it always feels secure with you guys. I really like that all information can be kept in one place.

PROS

easy to use

CONS

none

We're happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us! Making sure our platform is user-friendly and secure is always a top priority, so it's wonderful to know that you find it easy to navigate and trust in its security features. Having all your information in one secure place can definitely streamline processes and enhance productivity, and we're glad to be able to provide that for you. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!

Keith

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Clinked as Community Hub with wider potential going forward

Overall my experience so far has been overwhelmingly positive with courteous and swift responses to any requests for advice including an onboarding call with the Clinked team in which all my initial questions were thoroughly answered. In use it is proving to be stable and fast, and I anticipate being able to onboard my own users just as smoothly.

PROS

The portal is clear and intuitive in use and will allow me to share documents and files selectively with varying levels of access by setting permissions for the different levels of Membership of my networking community. One of the best indicators that this platform is destined to be a favourite going forwards has been the exemplary customer support, which has been fast and friendly. It's good to have everything I need in one place, and to know that the developers are continuing to expand the platform. I anticipate being able to use Clinked more widely in my copywriting business to improve the way I interact and collaborate with Clients and creative teams on their projects too when I have more fully explored its potential.

CONS

Looking for a downside in such an excellent product is not easy, but understandably it is not the cheapet option available, especially if you want access to the more sophisticated functionality. The sheer range of options is at first daunting but his is offset by the clear tutorials.

Reasons for switching to Clinked

I had been using the existing product for over ten years and the latest upgraded version sadly lacks the central functionality that my networking community needs.

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Best Client portal for professionals

feel safe to upload client documents, clients find it easy to use and it has helped in streamling the documents flow between us.

PROS

I liked that it is whitelabled , and clients see my branding, this builds their cofidence and it is easier to get them to use it , it is secure in terms of data storage and access , we can control permissions at a granular level and this satisfies the legal requirement si Australia, it has unlimited groups with individual branding, kanban boards, project management and host of other features, best of all support is topnotch

CONS

has a bit of learning curve, but support and help is available online

Reason for choosing Clinked

established company and it had the features that i was looking for

We greatly appreciate your insightful review of Clinked! It's wonderful to hear that our platform has become the best client portal solution for your professional needs. We're delighted that you appreciate our white-labelling feature, which allows you to showcase your branding to clients, instilling confidence and making adoption easier. Security is paramount to us, and we're glad to hear that our granular permissions control meets legal requirements in Australia, providing you and your clients with peace of mind. We understand that every new platform comes with a learning curve, but we're committed to providing comprehensive online support and help resources to assist you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

501-1,000 employees

Easy and Secure platform for Architects

PROS

I use Clinked daily to connect with my contractors for secure and professional file sharing, discussions, and task management. The platform offers plenty of options to manage my documents and activities, and I can even check if a contractor has downloaded a file, which is super useful. The security features make it a reliable platform for sharing sensitive information in a professional manner.

CONS

Not much however, I highly recommend watching the Getting Started guide which helped me a lot to setup the platform quickly.

Reason for choosing Clinked

Modern, very easy to use, and secure. Their client success team is very helpful.

Thank you for your wonderful review of Clinked! We're delighted to hear that our platform has become an essential tool for your daily collaboration with contractors. Thank you for considering Clinked among other platforms like Box, Moxo, monday.com, and WeTransfer. We take pride in offering a modern, user-friendly, and secure solution, supported by a dedicated client success team. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Martin

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Very pleased with the efficiency to handle temporary or transient data, flowing in both directions

ServiceTec has been using Clinked since 2016, as a virtual server between the group and its external stakeholders.

PROS

We've been very pleased with the efficiency that this offers us for handling temporary or transient data, flowing in both directions. It really helps both us and our stakeholders to have confidence with identifying the data shared, eliminating the problems of version control and being lost in a maze of folders. When the data has completed its lifecycle, we delete the data from Clinked quickly and permanently. We like the protection that Clinked provides for our data, in particular that we no longer need to use email as a method of sharing data. Email has many major issues, not least the risk of personal data inside documents being slurped by an unknown number of third party email archives and eavesdropping mailbox bots. Clinked helps us to reduce the overall number of files that we would have otherwise retained to disambiguate version control. Where we occasionally need to use email, we simply paste Clinked's web link to the folder or document, so that the stakeholder can log in and see it instantly: the document itself safely remains out of the email system. Clinked's technical support has been consistently responsive over the years, with only a tiny number of issues ever having been raised and quickly solved. Clinked has also offered a "suggestion box" service for future development work.

CONS

Not much to say about cons. We like simple software for simple needs.

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Clinked! We're happy to hear that our platform has been instrumental in efficiently handling temporary or transient data for both you and your stakeholders. It's great to know that Clinked has helped you and your stakeholders confidently identify shared data, eliminating version control issues and the confusion of navigating through folders. We're glad that our platform's protection has provided peace of mind, especially in regards to email security concerns. We're also thrilled to hear that you've found our technical support to be consistently responsive and that you've appreciated our suggestion box service for future development work. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that Clinked has been a valuable asset to ServiceTec since 2016. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Replied April 2024

Jackie

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Client Portal branded for your Business

Overall, Clinked is a very promising software for Branded / White Labelled Client Portals. It has a very enterprise look and feel. It has a mobile app which you can request for white label as well, but for a more hefty one time pricing. The features are very spot on for a client portal which is sharing of information, files, and communication with your clients all in one place. Gone were the days that people rely on emails, communicators, all communications can now be done through a single portal and our business looks more professional and organized.

PROS

What I liked the most about the software is that the interface is very clean, very organized, and very user friendly. We were able to rebrand the entire customer portal in just a few minutes with our own logo, custom domain name, favicon, and headers for each group / client. Just love how I can embed Google docs into the portal, embed media from external websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Fleeq, Brandquiz, etc. We even have access via their mobile app! Our existing and new clients love it so much!

CONS

What we liked the least about Clinked is that there are no integrations to other software that we currently use. The only integration is Adobe Sign which we don't have. Further, the storage limitations for the plan we bought is very limiting, so a lot of the users are suggesting integrations with Google Drive, Onedrive, etc. The member limitations is also a setback as we need to constantly check for available licenses given the limit on the licenses.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Clinked! We're thrilled to hear that you find our interface clean, organised, and user-friendly. Customising your customer portal with your own branding elements is indeed a key feature, and we're glad to hear that you were able to do so seamlessly. We understand your concerns about integrations with other software and the limitations on storage and member licenses. We're continuously working to improve Clinked and enhance its functionality based on user feedback. Additionally, we'll take your feedback on storage and member limitations into account as we plan future updates. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

5,001-10,000 employees

Surprisingly useful

I have been using Clinked for my university courses. My fellow lecturers and I are extremely impressed with its performance. I highly recommend Clinked to fellow educators looking to enhance their teaching and student engagement.

PROS

I had my doubts when the faculty decided to use Clinked but it made my work environment a lot easier considering it’s really easy to use for storing and sharing files. I love how all the grading processes are easier and my classes are more organised thanks to Clinked.

CONS

I don’t have a major issue with Clinked but I think it would be better if we could use all the features on the mobile app as well.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Clinked! It's always rewarding to know that Clinked is making a positive impact on educators and their work environments. We understand your desire for more comprehensive mobile app features and appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on updates to provide a seamless experience across all devices. We're honoured to be part of your journey in enhancing teaching and student engagement. Should you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

5,001-10,000 employees

Reliable Product

It's been so useful so far. It's a nice, secure and stress free platform to use with your clients (students in my case) and the colleagues.

PROS

Security is crucial for us and Clinked delivered it successfully. I'm not the best when it comes to technology but the setup process wasn't that hard to figure out. It's easy to reach the support team, anyway. They were so helpful considering not all the users are a big tech savvy.

CONS

Pricing could be better but after experiencing all the features, I would say it is justified.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Clinked! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has met your security needs effectively. Our team is dedicated to providing user-friendly solutions, and we're glad to hear that you found the setup process manageable and our support team helpful. Regarding pricing, we understand your perspective and continually strive to offer competitive rates while maintaining the high level of service and security that our users expect. We appreciate your feedback on this aspect. Thank you once again for choosing Clinked, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or feedback.

Simon

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Great Client Friendly Portal

Great portal for business use. All your information is logged for easy reference . Good features for downloading files and easy for clients to log on and review. Several people can join in which is great for the client. You have everything from files to discussions in one easy accessible place. Been using everyday now for about a year. Would highly recommend

PROS

Easy to use. Great for clients to interact. All information in one place. Good options for and easy to use file downloads which clients can comment on. Great to use for reference later as everything relating to each job is in one place. A good modern communication solution.

CONS

Picture download box a little small even when enlarged. NO SPELL CHECK which is very frustrating and time consuming especially for clients - can be very off putting.

We appreciate your detailed feedback and are thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our client portal! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're thrilled that our platform has been instrumental in streamlining your business processes over the past year. Regarding your suggestions, we understand the importance of usability and efficiency. We'll certainly take your feedback about the picture download box size and the lack of a spell check feature into consideration as we continue to improve our platform. Your insights help us prioritise our development efforts to better meet your needs. Thank you for your recommendation and for entrusting us with your business needs. Should you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure that your experience with our portal remains exceptional.

Simon

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Good overall software. Easy to use and client friendly.

Good client comunication

PROS

A good base and great communication tool. Everything is logged. Makes dealing with clients a good experience for all party's. Good upload tools for downloading pics. Generally good client feedback up to date. I use this site on a daily basis and would highly recommend

CONS

There is no spell check facility which can be off putting for clients. This is something I would like to see added. The site does sometimes seem a little slow downloading pages and content

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Clinked. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a valuable tool for your daily use and that it has contributed to positive experiences with your clients. We apologise for any inconvenience you've experienced with slow loading times. We continuously strive to optimize our platform's performance, and we'll look into this matter further to ensure a smoother experience for all users. Thank you for your recommendation, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further suggestions or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're committed to providing you with the best possible experience with Clinked.

Replied March 2024

Ersin

Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Highly customizable client management portal

PROS

Clinked made it possible for us to create our own client management portal that meets all our needs.

CONS

Files sharing system of Clinked could be improved with more advance features.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Clinked! We're delighted to hear that our platform has allowed you to create a highly customisable client management portal tailored to your specific needs. Your feedback regarding the file sharing system is valuable to us. We're continuously working to enhance our features and will take your suggestions into consideration as we strive to improve the file sharing experience for our users. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Igor

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Unique Collaboration Tool

PROS

I love Clinked because it makes it easy to get started with my own business. It is a simple way for me to share my professional documents with clients and get feedback. I also love that it is easy to use and that I can get started with it for free. I highly recommend Clinked for anyone who is looking to start their own business or is looking for a better way of sharing their work with others.

CONS

I would like to have more storage. And they could improve the UI.

Thank you for your positive review of Clinked! We're delighted that you find Clinked easy to use and appreciate its simplicity in sharing professional documents with clients. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're glad to offer a free option to help entrepreneurs like yourself get started with confidence. Your feedback on storage capacity and UI improvements is valuable to us. We understand the importance of providing sufficient storage space for your business needs and are continuously exploring ways to enhance our platform's user interface to provide a more intuitive and enjoyable experience. Rest assured, your suggestions will be taken into consideration as we strive to improve Clinked and meet the evolving needs of our users. Thank you for choosing Clinked as your collaboration tool. We're honoured to support you on your entrepreneurial journey. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Mandi

Law Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

Great product but a little pricey

It's a beautiful platform for a client portal, I just wish the starter plan included all the features and maybe just limited the number of groups or members. It's awkward that you have a tasks option in all groups but are limited to using them in only some groups unless you upgrade.

PROS

It's easy to use and set up, I invite my clients to share information with me through this platform and it is pretty self explanatory. I really like the activity feed that shows who has done what when in chronological order.

CONS

I was surprised that I had to upgrade to use Tasks in all of my groups. I guess you can use some them in some groups with the $99/month plan but need to upgrade to use them in all groups. The jump in price to the next level is significant so I am looking at other options because tasks are the thing I need most.

Reason for choosing Clinked

I am actually using both but for different purposes. I like the layout of Clinked better but the pricing is much higher.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Clinked. We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and set up, and that it has been useful for collaborating with your clients. We understand your concern about the pricing structure, particularly regarding the limitation on tasks in different groups. Your feedback on this matter is valuable to us, and we're constantly reviewing our plans and features to ensure they meet the needs of our users. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the starter plan including all features with limitations on groups or members. Thank you for choosing Clinked for your client portal needs. We're committed to providing a platform that offers both functionality and value to our users. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jonathan

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed June 2016

A Godsend for Project Management!

We've recently had major communication issues inside our company regarding our internal controls and overall disclosure process. The result has been a major disruption in our ability to ensure our clients that we exercise full transparency. Thanks to a recommendation from an industry professional, we overhauled our entire company software and made Clinked our main internal communication system. Almost immediately, thanks to a minimal training period due to Clinked's intuitive features and layout, we noticed a major improvement in employee communication and collaboration, both at the micro and macro level. Our project leaders, especially, were overjoyed at their ability to manage projects from start to finish through Clinked's Project Management Support Tools. Project members are able to set up and view tasks easily and project leaders can improve or reject them through Clinked. Additional features include the ability to create team meetings, as well as the invite list, and to integrate everything with iCalendar and sync them to all employee smartphones and tablets. We've only scratched the surface with what Clinked can do!

It's fantastic to hear how Clinked has transformed your project management and internal communication processes! We're thrilled that our platform has been instrumental in addressing your company's challenges and improving transparency with your clients. We understand the importance of effective communication and collaboration within a company, especially when it comes to managing projects and ensuring transparency. It's great to hear that Clinked's intuitive features and layout have facilitated a smooth transition for your team, with minimal training required. Thank you for choosing Clinked as your main internal communication system, and we look forward to supporting your company's continued success. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

501-1,000 employees

No complaints

I definitely recommend Clinked to any company.

PROS

I’m a new user but my company has been using Clinked for a while and we have a nice customised portal. I use it to communicate with my coworkers, file storing and sharing and for project management. It’s a useful and secure tool.

CONS

Nothing worth mentioning. Pretty happy with it.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Clinked! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform useful and secure for communication, file storage, sharing, and project management. We're glad to know that you're enjoying the benefits of our customised portal and that you have had a positive experience overall. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to maintaining the high standard of service that you've come to expect. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to help.

Della