• Pros

• "I love that things are there when I need it in the cloud. it's a great space saver and everything are at the reach of my fingertips. very user-friendly interface."

• "I love how easy it is to access my content on every device. It makes things so seamless. I wish other companies made it this easy. "

• "Easy to use and to change settings and storage"

• Cons

• "I wish it had better access for non mac users. I have an iphone but use a PC as my laptop. iCloud works great on my phone, but the iCloud app lags on my desktop computer."

• "I don't like the amount of storage that is given for free. It seems small when multiple devices can be attached to one cloud. However, it is easy to purchase more storage."

• "I wish more GB's were offered without paying, but it's still worth the price. "

Browse iCloud Reviews

Sofia from The Poppy Nails

Industry: Cosmetics

Peace of mind at a low cost

I can have access to all the photos of my work without having to take up space on my devices. And of course peace of mind!

Pros

What I like most about Icloud is how simple and fast it is. You don't have to take care of anything and it does it automatically. I am from Argentina, and although the exchange rate to the dollar is high, it is still convenient. I broke my phone a year ago, and I only had to enter the web and download my photos and contacts, until I could buy a new one.

Cons

sometimes if I'm in a rush, and I want to see an old photo, if I don't have a good internet connection it takes a while to download. But that's the only drawback I've found so far.

Reasons for Choosing iCloud

I could share it with my family

Yaroslav from The American College of Greece

Best cloud solution for Iphone, Mac users

I am using icloud almost daily for my personal cloud data movements.

Pros

I really love the simplisity and the integrations that icloud provides. If you have an iphone, mac or any other apple product or several - icloud is a best cloud solution for you.

Cons

Pricing often can be an issues, here, I would really appreciate more flexible plans and solutions for students and families.

Reasons for Choosing iCloud

Apple ecosystem makes all work better.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

It's more comfortable to use icloud on apple products, however, I still use google as for many occasions it's better suited and has the google photos integration that I love.

Craig

For many-device or heavy backup/cloud sync needs, stay far away or use additional backup solution

Pros

When I first used with just an iPhone and an iMac, everything worked pretty well and there is really no configuration. Current plans and family sharing make it a pretty affordable cloud/sync option for everyday users.

Cons

iCloud isn't a true backup-type solution (even iCloud Drive) and once I became a power user and added another Macbook, Apple TV, and Apple Watch, it became a living nightmare once it broke. After 6 months I am still trying to piece together all my files and photos to ultimately get off iCloud as best I can. Apple makes it nearly impossible not to use iCloud somewhat. You will experience non-stop synching issues once you get a large iCloud drive or photos library, and since it is designed to "just work" there are no controls or settings to stop it. You can't really turn it off, either, since it will hang and then scatter remnants of your file folders in the iCloud Archive. Once corrupted or you start having sync issues, all your devices will malfunction constantly and there is not much you can do...everything from my Apple Watch music loading to the battery life tanking happened. I'm referring to 15+ GB photo libraries and 80+ GB of files in an iCloud drive....if you have 3+ Apple devices and large amounts of files that are important, immediately find a secondary backup and try to move photos and important files there. I've used OneDrive's app for photo syncing on my iPhone and then to my Mac, and used Google's wonderful Drive FileStream (available with GSuite business accounts) to keep things in place while I've restored, reset, etc. more than 200 times in the past several months. I have 5-10 copies of all my folders scattered over computers and iCloud Archive files I am still trying to sort out.

James from J & K Enterprises of Walton Llc

Umm get it lol

Love it and have to have it.

Pros

It holds my life. No seriously everything in one place. Photos documents it is all there when I need it and all in one place.

Cons

There has never been an issue for me. I have not had a single problem.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

Drive was no longer used when I made the switch to iPhone. Since then I must say I have loved using iCloud so much more.

ICloud You

Overall of using Icloud was not happy due of a 5gb capacity of it and if you travel all the time you will see to your phone that apple will send would you like to upgrade you gb usages.

Pros

You can download some datas and photos but with the limited Gb status.

Cons

ICloud usages are very small even no cannot download everything. Icloud is asking a payment if you want to widen up yours storage. Icloud is not a friendly user due everytime you update your phone and plug it to itunes all of your details will remove.

Reasons for Choosing iCloud

you can load as much as you can or even save almost everything you need.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

more capacity to put in no fees to add

Steven from MediaMax netowkr

Great product

Great platform and vehicle to use. I recommend this instead of using google

Pros

iCloud is a great way for expanding space when space is filled on your device. The cloud is user friendly and able to have information available

Cons

I wish the pricing would be a little lower when it comes to space as it seems we never needed this with the first 1-7 iphones

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

I switched to an iPhone and the compatibility was easier

Nathan from Dotcom Zambia

iCloud - The Default Storage Choice for Apple Users

Pros

iCloud is Apple’s answer to Google Drive and other online storage options. I have used it for slightly over 2 years and there are some areas where it works and other areas where it doesn’t work. Here are my thoughts on it: 1. iCloud works better if you in the Apple ecosystem. If you live and breathe Apple, iCloud can seem magical and wonderful all in one. It works for syncing documents, contacts and backups and it is all done securely. If you have multiple devices, simply logging into your Apple ID gives you access to all your iCloud content. 2. iCloud drive allows you to easily share documents between devices and with Apple features like continuity allows you to pick up work and other things on another device. This is probably the best feature of iCloud in my opinion. 3. The Files App and Finder allow you to view and share, delete and edit cloud based documents. If you have specific apps linked to iCloud drive, you will find it easy to see the changes in near real time. 4. I consider the entry level 5GB to be a con but on the flip side, the pricing for other storage tiers feels fairly reasonable in my opinion. I just wish Apple started out at 10GB not the measly 5GB. 5. The Find My iPhone/Mac feature is just genius. I lost a phone a few months ago and was able to login and block if from being used within minutes after it was taken.

Cons

As mentioned before, I do not think 5GB cloud storage makes any sense in 2019. I found that within a few weeks, I was already using 90%+ of my storage. If you have a Windows laptop, I wish you good luck making iCloud work well there. You may download an app that installs it on your computer but it seems it is only good for iCloud Photos but it is not as intuitive and functional as if you were on a Mac or iOS device. I am also not sure if iCloud can be business friendly, it seems more tailored to individuals and families. If you ask me, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive do more on the business front compared to Apple. So for personal use, yes sure, but for business, you are better off looking elsewhere.

Guilherme from GB FOTOGRAFIA

Industry: Photography

Segurança e tranquilidade em salvar documentos pessoais

No geral foi uma experiência incrível, me passou muita segurança saber que as fotos da minha família estavam em um local seguro. Ao longo dos 5 anos utilizando o iCloud em meu iPhone fui armazenando muitas fotos que eu não lembrava, ao acessar o site consigo ver um panorama completo das minhas memórias, acho isso fantástico!

Pros

A interface é muito segura e simples, consigo acessar documentos meus com mais de 4 anos de maneira simples e rápida. Sou usuário há 5 anos da plataforma, nunca tive nenhum problema.

Cons

Eu gostaria de uma opção que não fizesse a sincronia diretamente com o Macbook, pois o Mac tem pouca memória e o iCloud acabava ocupando um espaço grande com fotos e arquivos que não eram necessários no MacBook. A princípio seria minha única reclamação, pois pesquisei muito e não consegui solucionar esse problema.

Matt from Lumpkins Art

Industry: Animation

Great but a little high, and Apple doesn't play ball with android of windows very easily..

I like them, don't get me wrong, but they kind of pressure you to sign up for more storage in a way that is not cool with me. I sold my iPhone because of it. They only give you 2GB or less and make all of your Apple devices use the same account. This results in you getting DOZENS of notifications every day telling you to upgrade and its very discouraging. If Apple doesn't start playing ball soon, they could end up tanking as a company, especially with Jobs gone.

Pros

Fast, decent price, and works well with Apple devices. The problem is that it doesn't work well with non-Apple devices at all.

Cons

I really wish Apple wasn't so stubborn. Being closed off to other operating systems may give them a little short term profit, but it is going to hurt their reputation in the long run. I think less of Apple because of their refusal to play ball with other companies and because of them stiffing their customers by refusing to move their phones to usb C even though they forced their laptops into it too early. This kind of mindset leaks into the iCloud use because it isn't compatible with as many devices. That is why I switched to google drive.

Andrés from Blanko SRL

Industry: Packaging and Containers

The securest cloud

I use iCloud to sync mostly my contacts, passwords and bookmarks between my devices. It's perfect.

Pros

iCloud is one of the most famous services that Apple Inc offers. When you activate it, it sync contacts, photos, messages, passwords, etc between iDevices. In 10 years it never let me down and you can fully back up a device inside its cloud.

Cons

When comparing iCloud to services like Google Drive or Dropbox, the Apple cloud really loses. Is not that easy to share files between colleagues. If you need to download something, you don't have the percentage of how long the action will take. It's more expensive than other services.

Jeff from Self Employed

iCloud Review

I would say overall I would give iCloud good marks and am very happy with it. I do however think only 5GBs of "basic" level storage is too little; I feel Apple should offer more! I find it very fast, efficient and stable so that makes my day personally and professional work well!

Pros

I primarily use iCloud as a storage place for passwords, contacts and a choice amount of items (photos, music, etc.) in my personal day to day world. I mostly find it to be simple and seamless but do find it fills up quick and then the philosophical questioning of should I pay for more storage and how much do I need cross my mind. As I mentioned below I had a major "merge" issue, but rank Apple's customer service in very high regards for addressing and solving problems!

Cons

I think the pricing is a bit much and there are times I prefer as much of the items I would potentially store on iCloud to simply be on my hard drive and/or phone ONLY. Call it security fear but on occasion I think that way and thus the price scares me off. I do not use a MAC anymore (back to PC) so the occasional sync issues do occur. The biggest issue I ever had personally was when I left a job, had a separate iCloud log in and had major issues merging the accounts.

Madhu

Industry: Graphic Design

Almost perfect

Pros

1) Integrated into Mac, iPhone and iPad, so there is nothing to do, set up or think about. You can just start using it. 2) Very stable and reliable. I have never had any problems or issues with it duplicating a file that has been edited on different devices. 3) Very fast. When I change a file on a local device it is instantly uploaded to iCloud. 4) Wonderful web interface: The interface for accessing your files via the web is wonderful. It is almost as good as a native app with the exception of it being a little slow. 5) Competitively price storage: The free plan comes with 5GB storage. Extra storage can be added at a compeitive price.

Cons

iCloud only has one drawback which is the lack of the ability to set your own encryption key for your files. In many ways this is only a minor issue because Apple have exceptional security. However, if someone ever managed to hack into Apple servers, then your data would be compromised. If it was possible for you to set a personal encryption key, this would not be an issue.

Khristina from Self

iCloud

I love that I am apple to access everything that I use and would need at any time on all of my apple devices.

Pros

The best part of icloud is that is seamlessly syncs photos apps, and just about anything connected to your apple devices. I love that I am also able to access the information on my children's devices as well.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

I switched cell phone companies and devices.

CHRISTOPHER from Boston University

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy cloud-based file storage and sharing

Pros

iCloud supports users in two key ways. First, it allows users to store their mac files remotely, which means that someone working from home on a desktop could then arrive at work and use an alternate desktop/laptop to access the same files, as if using the same computer. Second, it operates as a potential backup. I spilled water on my laptop and it wouldn't turn back on. I quickly turned on another computer that also shared my iCloud files, and all of my work--including what I had just been developing--showed up. If it weren't for iCloud, I wouldn't have those files anymore.

Cons

The sharing is designed to be seamless, but as a result there are limited ways in which users can easily select or make modifications to what is stored in iCloud and what is not. This is a result of Apple wanting to make the experience as invisible and frictionless as possible, but as a user who likes to modify my software to suit my needs, I wouldn't mind a bit more hands-on control.

Sebastian from Loyola Marymount University

iCloud Reviwe - Sebastian Van Hemert

Overall, I have had a positive experience with iCloud. I just wish it can adjust its prices because that I believe that if a customer already has an Apple product, they should automatically be entitled to more storage and for free.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is its compatibility with all of my Apple products. I have an iPhone, a Macbook Pro, and an iPad Mini, and I am able to sync the data between all three devices through this service. Also, I like how I can access iCloud through any web browser by utilizing the iCloud website. This has helped me when I have needed files from my iCloud but was using my assigned Chromebook when I was in high school. This feature does not serve me that much now but I understand how it can be useful. One of the most useful features of iCloud is its capability to create space on my iPhone because I usually purchase iPhones with the least amount of storage.

Cons

I do not like how expensive iCloud can be in comparison to its competitors such as Google Drive, which offers more space for free. Right now, I have an iCloud plan that is $0.99/month and it can only do so much. My phone is constantly telling me to upgrade plans because I have reached my iCloud storage limit but instead I just use Google for that extra space. I still keep my iCloud service, though, because it is useful up until where it gets me.

Alan from alan sands entertainment

iCloud - seamlessly backs up all your Apple devices

It worked and did my backup - the free storage they offer isn’t big enough for anything larger than a cell phone. If you take a lot of photos you will fill it quickly, and if you do video, forget it - the free service will be almost useless so you will be forced to upgrade, but the included iCloud will hold your address book, notes, and smaller files just fine

Pros

Sharing with putters was a pleasure while maintaining the privacy of your own information. I upgraded to a larger cloud storage and we could store a LOT of data securely.

Cons

They did not automatically cancel my smaller storage when I upgraded to a larger storage and I was charged for two storage capacities - for I have no idea how long - and when COVID hit and I lost my income, I had to cancel the additional bill monthly. They are one more way you get nickled and dimed now - monthly fees every time you turn around...

Reasons for Choosing iCloud

It was free and works seamlessly with Apple products

Yusuf from Schneider Electric

Great integration for apple users

Great family packages option but need more visibility and information on how family storages can be keep individual identify and not mix all the data

Pros

Easy backup for all your books, files, photos and easy share across your devices Unlimited device accessibility

Cons

A bit pricey Free storage can be incremented to at least 15GB and monthly plans be fine tuned

Apple superior experience

Benjamin

iCloud makes using Apple Products easier

Pros

iCloud is a cloud storage service for iOS and Mac products. It offers in its basic version free storage of up to 5 GB which can be extended with a paid plan. Especially with Apple products, iCloud integrates well and for example synchronizes photos, messages, etc. and stores them for a quick backup when needed. But iCloud does more than that. The online website of iCloud gives access to contacts and email but also to several other programs like Pages, to make presentations, work on text documents, etc.

Cons

iCloud only works well with Apple products. So if you use for example Windows and Mac Computers or an Android and an iOS smartphone, there is no way to use iCloud without any issues. On the other hand, Google and its cloud services work fully on both Apple and Android devices as well as on Windows, Linux, etc.

Benjamin from ZMC

Lots Of Storage For Minimal Cost

Overall, iCloud has functioned just how I expected. Paying the $0.99 for 50GB of storage is basically a necessity for iPhone users, as with all the media, apps, and upgrades on your device, the free storage can be used up very quickly. It is easy to upgrade to the 50GB plan, which seamlessly links to your existing Apple ID and any other Apple devices you have.

Pros

The cost for 50GB is only $0.99/mo, which is great. Links automatically to your Apple ID, so there is not setup required. Can easily choose which files to save to iCloud, and have quick insight into your storage use through any Apple product. Can back up multiple products under one Apple ID to iCloud.

Cons

Not the easiest to utilize from PC if you're not a Mac user, but that is to be expected. Google Drive is starting to become a bigger competitor to iCloud with more storage available for a similar rate.

Rachel from AHA Consulting Engineers

iCloud saved my life

iCloud is a great tool, and it is something that I suggest that every apple user explores. Purchase more storage for all of your items. Trust me, it is worth it.

Pros

iCloud is always there to save the day! If your device decides to stop working on you, iCloud has your back. My phone recently just decided to not turn on ever again, and all of my personal, work, and professional organization items were stored in that phone Thankfully, iCloud continuously backed everything up (own its own I might add) and I was good to go once I got my new phone set up. You can always purchase more storage for a low price if you need it.

Cons

N/A. iCloud is a lifesaver. I truly can't think of a single thing that I dislike about it.

Akeem from American dance company

Worth paying for the extra storage

Overall, it’s a great software to have.

Pros

I like how it helps to alleviate clutter from my device.

Cons

I didn’t like that it erased all of my photos without back up.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

It was an easier transition.

iCloud - View of an executive in the tech field.

Amazing.

Pros

Apple = Ease of use. $0.99 for 50GB ? That's a great deal. Apple is know for making UI and services easy to use. I personally use iCloud to backup notes, contacts, and most importantly my huge WhatsApp backup. It's such a relief knowing that your data is safe, especially, safe with Apple, a company that prioritizes user privacy and user rights.

Cons

In less developed countries, iCloud photos can be hectic, upload times might be slow, and users encounter a lot of problems with their gallery. At times, photos are gone, other times videos won't load and are stuck on the loading wheel inside the photos app, sometimes even contacts might suddenly disappear. Long story short, there are iCloud users In countries where download speed is less than 1MB/s

Bill from Freelance

Industry: Graphic Design

Great for apple ecosystem

You'll love it if you are everything die hard for apple. But the true is everyone has different needs and the experience should be the same no matter what device you use.

Pros

I like the seamless integration between apple devices and the cloud. Apple has done a great job in coding and designing the software and user interface.

Cons

Why is it so hard to use icloud on PC. I always have to log on and verify my PC when logging on and the integration is not as smooth. I don't think there is even a desktop app you can download, it just takes me to the browser application. Also don't buy more storage for photos. Truly a waste of money. Uses google photos.

ayriana from Self employed

Industry: Online Media

iCloud

Pros

Everything. The different features, the cloud backup

Cons

Nothing, I don't anything that I least like about the software

Ravindu from University of Moratuwa

Industry: Textiles

For apple users

If you are an apple or mac user, this is very useful application for us.

Pros

All other apple products, it’s very easy to use and it has a user friendly interface. ICloud backup function is really cool because it will be notified when backup fails. It syncs my photos videos documents and etc... it really helps to access them with any of my apple devices.

Cons

Well, when you are sign up for iCloud it offers 5GB free storage. But, according to me it’s not enough very much. However, we can extend our storage. Another bad thing is it does not available for android platform.

Hope from Museum Center at 5ive Points

Industry: Museums and Institutions

iCloud Review

I like iCloud because my photos are the most important thing on my phone and it holds them. I do photos for personal use and for work. I have found recently that it seems to be filling up more quickly and I am regularly having to go in and delete a ton of stuff (I do pay for upgraded storage already). It seems like I am deleting things weekly now. Regardless, I am not going to stop using it because it holds really important things for me.

Pros

Things I like: - backs up my info everywhere - can hold quite a bit - easily accessible

Cons

Things I dislike: - storage seems to fill up quickly - taking things out of iCloud doesn't always give you much more storage

Great Storage Choice For Apple Users!

Keep documents and memories safe with iCloud, a great cloud storage solution for all Apple Users

Pros

iCloud is great for backing up whatever information you want to keep! Especially photos and messages that you don't want to lose. iCloud will have everything backed up and you won't have to worry if you lose your phone, iPad etc. Your memories will be saved on iCloud and won't be lost!

Cons

iCloud works pretty well and stores everything in a safe location. The only con about iCloud is that whenever you're close to running out of space it keeps alerting you that it's running out and asks you to expand storage space very consistently. Also, maybe a bit more storage space for each account would be better, rather than the default 5GB.

Zenith from Propulsion Futures

ICloud Paved The Way Of Backing Up Files For The Safety Of The Future

Pros

What I liked most was the fact that it works in with my Apple iPhone 8 As it Did With My Apple iPhone 6s. I like how it is adaptable and always strengthening updated software and how I know that for a fact all my data that iv used ICloud to Backup Is safe and I don't have to worry. Reliable.

Cons

I can't really say that the iCloud software is the type of software where I have anything bad to say. It does its Job and I believe without it the world would be a different place. I don't "Not Like" Anything About It. All positive from me.

Wendy from Education Management

icloud

Pros

Most likely if you have an iPhone you will you other apple products! For me, i have an iPhone and MacBook and what I like about Icloud is the ability of information and data to be seamless integrated from products to products. iCloud has never failed me in syncing data from my old iPhone to my upgraded iPhone in the past!

Cons

In my experiences with iCloud I don't think I've ever had a disappointing moment. One thing I would point out is that it would ask us to buy more storage once we ran out of place to store our information.

the best option if you have ios

i decided to move from gdrive since i have already two devices with ios and thats imho the point when you decide to use icloud im super happy with it and would not change it for any other option in the market

Pros

icloud is not an app or a service or a client or anything like that in ios it is part of ios so managing your cloud is so simple as managing a local folder of your device it is intelligent enough not to sync your files at full speed and collapse your internet navigation when you are using the device but prefer to do it when the device is sleeping or you are not using it love it

Cons

honestly nothing it is the perfect solution but only if you have ios otherwise take another option like gdrive/dropbox

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

ease to sync files from my ios devices

Angelo

Works great within the Apple ecosystem

Pros

iCloud has come a long way on iOS. Finally you have the app files on iOS which allows me to complete tasks on my iPad with easy. Previously I might have preferred my mac for most paper work. But nowadays through iCloud and the other features of iOS I can really move forward fast with my problems on the go or during meetings. My favourite feature: Syncing the Mac desktop and documents folder with my other Apple devices.

Cons

iCloud works on all my Apple devices but for non Apple platforms only on Windows with subpar support.

Rebecca from Self employed

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Helpful for Apple users

My overall experience with using icloud has been very good! I have actually recommended it to family members.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. When using it on my phone all I need to do is have my phone charging overnight and it will automatically upload all of the new items that I have added to my phone throughout that day.

Cons

I don't like that in order to increase storage space you have to pay a monthly fee. It would be much better for their customers if they increased storage the longer that you are a customer using their product.

Caleigh from NBC Sports

No other option

Overall it is worth it. I wish there was a easier way to clear out storage.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use with all my apple devices. If anything ever happened to my phone I have icloud. There really is nothing else better to use.

Cons

Its expensive. I feel like when I run out of memory I am frequently updating my plan to add more space. Over time I forget what I even have stored! One complaint is password recovery is a pain. I am not asked to sign in often so I am constantly locked out when I am on a new device.

Michael from Ibex

The Most Secure Platform

Overall, if you are a Mac and iPhone user, iCloud is really the only way to go. It's the safest platform on the market and the integration with the Apple ecosystem can't be beat.

Pros

Apple is know for security and this platform sets the standard for security. It's most definitely worth the cost to keep your data safe. Integrates extremely well with the Apple ecosystem.

Cons

If you are a Mac and iPhone user it's tough to find many cons or faults with iCloud. It's only downside could be subscription costs if you need more space.

Matt from Eigen X

Amazin Backup Tool

If you have an iPhone I would definitely recommend setting this up and making sure everything on your phone is backed up to it

Pros

I really like how it automatically backs up my contacts, pictures and documents without any manual interaction. I have broken many phones in the past and with this application, I do not have to worry about losing any important information on my phone

Cons

They really need to add a search in function for quicker searching. I am constantly scrolling looking for pictures or documents

Sejal from Scotiabank

Icloud email review

It does not have a collaboration program like google doc where people can work together.

Pros

The layout of icloud.com is very clean and simple to use. It has a cloud storage which is very easy to access to send files and save them to the cloud drive. It contains data from my desktop which is very convenient when I am working away from home.

Cons

It can only be opened on Safari. It only provide 5 GB of space whereas google provides 15 GB. It does not categorize emails into folders like gmail.com does.

missing piece to connecting laptop and mobile phone

Pros

Your phone will walk you through the enrollment however hooking it up to your laptop is a bit trickier. Once set up the, using iCloud is a background activity that makes processes smoother. Bookmarks or current open tabs carry over devices including messages if desired.

Cons

Be leary of shared accounts. It makes sense to share an iCloud account for shared access to photos and so on, however set it up incorrectly and you will also share messages and browser history. Set up a family plan with separate email accounts.

Mariah from More Life Branding

Buying iCloud is Necessary!

iCloud has solved my storage issue--especially on my Macbook Air. I love iCloud!

Pros

If you're questioning whether you should buy more iCloud storage, you definitely should! It's great especially if you have all of your Apple devices synced together. I'm able to save space on my laptop by having things uploaded to the cloud. It's definitely worth spending $2.99 per month.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. The iCloud is something that you kinda forget about because it works in the background.

Tejaswi from AVEVA

Comes very close to being perfect!

Pros

iCloud is the most easiest cloud storage option if you are Apple Environment. There is absolutely no setup required, everything works seamless and everything syncs well. It is easy to use and there are no duplicating issues whatsoever. It is nearly the best cloud storage option in the market.

Cons

iCloud could dominate the whole world if they are little flexible and if their plans are little low. It tends to get too costly when you run out of storage. Apart from price everything is great with iCloud.

Anyugel from Apok, C.A.

Great storage tool

Pros

This tool is compatible with Windows as well as Macs and iOS devices. the Account included 5GB storage when it buys an iOS or OS X device. Easy to install and use it... Storage is wonderful in case of loss of the device and warns you in case the space is over.

Cons

It is a little less simple than the services of the competition, but it may be because it is less popular. In addition, the most used file synchronization service standards and the customization of the expected capabilities are not expected.

Carlos from Suitsupply

Such an amazing feature to have for all Apple ecosystem users

Been using it since its release years ago and yet to be disappointed

Pros

How all my information is always stored, everytime i get a new apple product all i have to do is sign in and all my information is stored. Pictures, messages, emails and contacts oh and documents all accesible on your iphone macs ipad.

Cons

I loved everything about it since i am soo integrated in the Apple ecosystem

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

Always issues with my samsung account and retrieving documents

Max from FAU

Why Icloud is for everyone

Pros

Everything gets backed up without you doing one extra thing. Everything from pictures to text messages, you never know when your phone will go missing, so use icloud to make sure all your memories don't leave also.

Cons

This platform does everything I need it to do and more. Icloud has saved me multiple times, ive had my phone deystroyed and luckily was able to get all the contents off of it and easily transferred to my new phone.

Michael from Masmaikel

A must use for an iPhone user

Actually, this software helped me saving my phone memory. However, I was confused in using the application, whether some files are kept online or some files are kept offline. Despite using MacBook, iPad and iPhone (used to), I'm confused with Apple ecosystem where the actual file is located.

Pros

- This software helped me save my internal memory on my old iPhone. This is very helpful, considering your limited iPhone memory. - Easily integrated to all of my Apple Devices

Cons

It's not easily accessible in other platforms, like my android phone or windows laptop. (Or maybe because I didn't invest more time to find out how). I just find Dropbox is easier.

Jensen from IBM

Go to Apple back up service!

I’ve loved using iCloud with all of my devices! I feel at ease storing all of my favorite memories and important information in Apple’s cloud.

Pros

Like many others, most of my devices I use in my personal and professional life are Apple devices. I have a lot of information on my phone that I don’t want or can’t lose, so I heavily rely on iCloud to perform my backups and save my information. I’m then able to delete information off my phone to save space on the physical device which is huge!

Cons

Most of the time I can easily backup my devices to iCloud automatically or with one click of doing it manually, but sometimes there will be issues performing the service. Most of the time this is due to needing additional storage space which is an added fee, which isn’t too expensive so not the end of the world.

allan from Cofomo Québec

iCloud your iPhone, iPad storage extension

Pros

Apple offer a free version of iCloud with 5 go of storage, you can use it to Backup your Apple devices, store and share files between your device and if you need more space you can purchase more. It sync easely and Backup are automated.

Cons

The web interface for Windows computer is not the most easy to use espacially if you want to download multiple files. Price is higher than other similar services, but intégration is better with iCloud and your Apple device

Austin from Elemerce

Awesome way to store files!

Pros

As a mac user, iCloud is essential for my mac backups. You can easily sync with iCloud to be able to back up all your files from a mac. You can receive a base amount of storage for free, then you have to pay for a bigger storage. iCloud is a great way to save files, and be able to access them remotely.

Cons

The free storage is pretty small. The upgradable storage is not too expensive to upgrade too, but it is a monthly fee for the paid options of storage.

Madison from PTCB

Seamless Integration Across Electronics

Overall, I love iCloud's features, integrations and practicality.

Pros

My favorite part about iCloud is it's integration across Apple products. For example, when create a note on your computer, it will also appear on the user's connected phone as well.

Cons

Apple products and software have been known to be incompatible with competitors. Additionally, their price point is set higher than others so users must make an early decision as to which to pick.

Brianna from Security Solutions of America

Industry: Security and Investigations

iCloud

I have had a good experience with iCloud, I like that I am able to access my photos/videos from my from to my laptop.

Pros

I like that I am able to store my photos/videos without them getting lost.

Cons

I dislike that you have to pay extra for gigabytes.

Storage space.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

I switched my devices to Apple.

Aaron from Kimble Applications

Works well but needs to be streamlined a bit

iCloud is nice to have because you feel safe knowing your data is safe but Apple should give away at least 10-15 GB for free so users can have their basic data always protected.

Pros

I love how iCloud stores my iPhone's valuable data every night. Restoring from an iCloud backup is so nice and easy.

Cons

I dislike how you only get 5GB of free storage. This is nothing in today's age which has forced me to pay a monthly fee to Apple just to have my basic data backed up.

Greg from Insurance Options, LLC

iCloud review

Great product to effortlessly back up data and not worry about losing important data or photos.

Pros

I have lost important data on my hard drive on my pc so I really believe in this product. I will not have to worry about this again with iCloud. It is great to back up data effortlessly.

Cons

I am old school so it took a little getting used to iCloud.

Reasons for Switching to iCloud

I switched because my hard drive went bad and I lost all my data and photos.