All RhinoFit Reviews

Ross

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2019

RhinoFit allowed us to focus on building and marketing our gym rather than the technology

Everything has been as advertised so far. It has exceeded my expectations, and I think we're still scratching the surface.

PROS

It is intuitive and easy to setup. Easy to integrate with our web site. Seems to have features to support everything we can think up.

CONS

There are features that don't work the way I would have expected. Not saying they're the wrong way, but it takes some time and experimentation to get a solid handle on everything. That said, I wish I could create test accounts and delete them when I'm done. I mean REALLY delete them. Also, it would be nice to associate specific RhinoSign waivers with memberships. Also, I would love to handle membership contracts and waivers separately with RhinoSign.

Hi Ross, thanks for sharing your thoughts on RhinoFit! We're so happy to hear the software has enabled you to build up your gym and streamline operations. As far as any questions and concerns you might have, feel free to reach out and we would more than glad to help! : customerservice@rhinofit.ca -Team RhinoFit

Replied March 2019

Nicolaas

Reviewed September 2022

awesome software!

transitioning from Mindbody to Rhinofit was a little difficult but the customer service I got from rhinofit was great. Was never hard at all to get a hold of someone to help you.

PROS

it is simple to use and has everything and more that you need to start up your gym!

CONS

nothing really can i can bad about the system...

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

Vagaro did not have 24/7 door access control and gymmaster did not meet all my neeeds!

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Mindbody was way over priced! i got everything and more from rhinofit for a lot less in cost!!

Jason

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Better products for cheaper are out there than this bug-ridden mess.

We moved to rhinofit because they were cheap, and it was a huge mistake. They offer no help with setup, and it's convoluted to the point where it seems to want to sell you on paying them to set it up for you. Customer service isn't very helpful.

PROS

The SMS feature was nice. Technically speaking it has a wide range of features, even if the implementation of those features are poor.

CONS

UI is confusing and you will constantly make a tiny error that resets an entire action you were performing. There have been almost no feature updates since I joined, and it feels dated and behind the times. The help documentation is useless. I've lost entire emails I've written up because of their UI being so bad. There's no record of the emails you've sent from the system. The reporting functions are way too basic and extremely confusing to use. Memberships are a hot mess - if you want to make a change to a membership, like modifying your pricing, too bad. You need to create a new membership and then go into each of your members and apply the new one, because even if you make a change to one people are already using it doesn't apply to existing memberships. They also don't tell you until you sign up that you have to use their payment processor - you can't use square or stripe or anyone else with reasonable rates. If you don't want to use their PP? They charge you double the cost each month. The payment processor is a joke and makes you jump through hoops that were designed in the year 2000, even requiring you to go through "PCI training," which is a technology compliance for developers, not for gym owners. Finally, if you get sick of rhinofit and want to quit...you learn you're locked into a 3 year agreement with the payment provider, it costs $400 to cancel it, and if you cancel rhinofit but not the PP agreement they'll charge you each month regardless.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Rhinofit was cheaper, and I didn't think it was possible to be as bad as triib. I was wrong.1

Joanna

RhinoFit Software

My overall experience with RhinoFit has been excellent. My gym has been open for approximately 6 months, so there is still much to learn. Everyday I am expanding my knowledge of this software's capabilities. Having direct contact to members, and connecting with social media platforms has been beneficial.

PROS

This software is easy to set up and use. I created my own account and designed it specifically for my needs. I have had great support from the RhinoFit Software team, they are always polite and helpful.

CONS

Starting from scratch is difficult, but it needed to be done in order to grow a small business into something more.

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

I chose RhinoFit because it fit my needs perfectly. The other products were either too expensive or had features that were not needed.

Rositsa

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Great Customer Management Software

One of my businesses has a monthly subscription agency based nature and it is easy to manage my customers' payments through RhinoFit.

PROS

I find RhinoFit to be very helpful and gives me great control over managing my customers. customer service is superb!

CONS

At first, can be confusing but once you fiddle around in it, you get used to it. It is not near as complicated as all other customer management software I have used in the past!

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

I chose Rhinofit because it is simpler to use and I don't need for my business all the bells and whistles that come with a high price tag of Infusioinnsot (formally) and now Keap

Hello Rositsa, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you. Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied June 2019

Stephanie

RhinoFit

Overall we have had a good experience. Payment takes about 2 days through Gulf Management System which for a business is a little too long.

PROS

I like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.

CONS

It is not very client friendly. It would be great if they would move towards a more client centered application for our members in terms of client retention emails (there's a cap on automatic emails), maybe even including an automatic texting system, an easier way for people to schedule classes.

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

We chose RhinoFit for the cost effectiveness and we were just starting our business.

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I am going to email you directly for your input on what other automated emails you would like to see. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied August 2019

Rob

Rhinofit

PROS

Simplistic and doesn't have all the things that nobody needs that simply confuses the user. Simplistic design makes the chance of error smaller and that is key for a business.

CONS

the schedule calendar is not user friendly. We have to set up our appointment slots in blocks of 10 minutes. However, once you do that the visual on the calendar is very difficult to see which time slot you're selecting. I was told that I could use our own scanners we already had in place then I was charged for Rhinofit's scanner and once I received all the expensive hardware that I was told I needed to be able to use our present scanners, found out I couldn't use our present scanners. Then after I complained that I invested a bunch of money in something that was never going to work in the first place, I got a pissy email from one of the techs. Up until that point the service was decent but that was a pretty shitty experience. I can't imagine treating a client of ours in the same way.

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

Best price and charged in CAD dollars

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Mindbody too expensive and charged in USD

Harley

Reviewed May 2017

i enjoy using rhinofit for my gym software

PROS

i really like the ability to control payments and memberships. It is also easy to access the whole system.

CONS

I don't have a crossfit gym, I own a powerlifting/strongman. so the wod style system and gym classes are not usefull to me. also it would be nice if rhinofit sold barcode scanners and key barcodes for memberships instead of me shopping third party

Thank you for your review on our strongman gym software. We thank you for being a loyal customer for years, and are happy that you enjoy using the software. We are constantly updating our software to accommodate different types of gyms and their needs. Our WOD system may be used as an announcement system if you don't offer "work out of the day". This announcement feature is useful for gyms that want to offer some static communication to gym attendees. We currently do not offer hardware such as barcode scanners but we do have a partner that offers our client's discounts on scanners and barcodes. To find out more information on our partner programs please visit www.rhinofit.ca/partners

Replied August 2017

Tony

Reviewed August 2020

Just What's Needed

Relatively painless & easy to use.

PROS

It's not complicated and it has exactly what we need without a bunch of frills.

CONS

The inability to capture reporting over time and handling of recurring memberships.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Zen was very complicated.

Gail

Reviewed December 2018

Why I switched

Having a software program that is there when your not and helps you give the best customer experience is a plus. RhinoFit is easy to use and is a great all in one management system.

PROS

Best price! Easy set-up and works great! Our business is growing and we needed a software program that could grow with us. Having the ability to add an integrated door system that would allow our members and residents to have 24/7 access and keep the business secure is why we switched.

CONS

I haven't found anything that I do not like about RhinoFit but I'm still exploring. Customer service has been attentive with any questions I had and helped me transition my clients from my old software program without a hitch.

Abir

Reviewed August 2019

Need upgrade and more self serve and identification sounds and bright colour coded spec

Waiting until I find the time to switch to more functionality and customized software

PROS

Easy and limited but does not work well to keep everything recorded

CONS

Not able to get it to serve all my business and members need

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

My manager liked it at the time

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

False promises that this software have everything. I need and less cost which is turn to be not true

Hello Abir, We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with RhinoFit. We would like to connect with you to get more details on the functionality you are needing. We also show you were not given an orientation, so hopefully, we have some of the features that you are needing. I will be sending a request to schedule a time to talk. Thank again for your feedback! Team RhinoFit

Replied August 2019

Derel

Reviewed November 2022

Worst Software on the Market

Piss poor. Was over charged, nothing the sales rep said was the truth, door system is next to worthless, numerous glitches that caused billing issues etc.

PROS

Nothing. System doesn't work as it should.

CONS

Door system constantly failed and member's billing was always getting messed up.

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

The sales rep made it seem better and more affordable than it was.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Rhinofit was costing me customers and headaches.

Den

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2016

Run away, one of the worst mistakes we made and terrible support

Thought we were getting a nice backend here and it was nothing but alot of promise and no ability to deliver. From start charged us for a setup fee but never did it, then software is very buggy, adding symbols and digits on imported csv file formated in the way they suggest, They know it but do not address issue until its a mess. From there all down hill, payment information was lost many times, and they blamed the customer event thought we are able to show emails confirming account setup. These guys hear about pointing fingers at the customer instead of fixing issues. Calendars do not sync for you need to open up multiple to see what your gym doing, Trainers, group classes should all be able to see each other, App crashes as does web, and many clients unable to login, but again it was said by them our fault. even though Itunes and Play app stores report all the same issues we are seeing, and their 2.0 is a nice looking version that is just that , it is loaded with issues, so don't be sold on this . If Travis the original owner see this and how it was handled he would be highly disappointed. This really is Da Bomb as in bad

PROS

Not really anything

CONS

The list of issues is long , all I can say its not worth the trouble. CC data dumps, lost client data, uses some foreign country as default, imports get corrupted, clients side login unresponsive, calendars do not sync, they have bad support and little to no orientation, plus no support on set up , or in our situation they took the money didn't do the job we had to set all up after paying them. The interface on client side looks , feels and acts low tech and looks bad

Unfortunately, there were some issues between RhinoFit and this customer that we attempted to resolve to no avail. An orientation is recommended for every customer and it was declined in this case. We did have to correct some of the account setup that was causing some issues. We do take responsibility for the features that were not working properly. We also upgraded since this client to RhinoFit 2.0 and have not had the issues described here. We have an import feature and the CSV file has to be correctly formatted. As for payments and information being lost, we are monitored and audited to be both NACHA and PCI compliant. In this case, there were a lot of communication issues and everything the client had issues with were resolved. In fact, we gave this client a 100% refund for all payments made to us.

Replied December 2016

Corey

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed March 2019

Daily operations

Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

PROS

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

CONS

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Hello Corey, Thank you for your continued patronage. Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway. Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at customerservice@rhinofit.ca to explore those options. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied May 2019

Courtney

Reviewed July 2019

CrossFit

PROS

Response time of Customer service when we have an issue.

CONS

The look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.

Price

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Price point and workout scheduling.

Joan

Reviewed September 2021

Happy with RhinoFit!

The customer service has been great! I usually communicate via email. They answer my question and at times check in with me and/or offer discuss via phone.

PROS

This is the first product (gym management) system I've used. I'm happy with it. It has features I have not used YET. Important to me is the customer service - I can reach someone and/or they respond to an email which they do with in the day or early the next day and that is greatly appreciated.

CONS

Wish there was an easier way to load workouts. The manual could use some work. I like to be able to find my answer in a manual before I reach out to someone.

Reason for choosing RhinoFit

It seemed to be on a smaller more personable scale. I am a smaller gym so it was a good fit. I know another gym that uses RhinoFit so I was able to ask about their experience. And, I have not used RhinoFit to its potential - there are a lot of features I have not used or put into place YET.

Brian