What are GPS Trackit users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using GPS Trackit software through verified user reviews

• icon"I enjoy that we can keep track of our entire fleet of vehicles in one place."
  • icon"All the people who I have been in contact with at this company have been extremely friendly and helpful. A pleasure to work with."
  • icon"My favorite features are the easy to use apps. Out old fleet tracking software required a computer."
  • icon"I have issues with the website consistently. Whether it's user error, website error, or internet error, I'm unsure."
  • icon"If you are not familiar with lingo it could be difficult."
  • icon"They perform system maintenance at 3:00am local time which on the East coast is the start of our day. A bad time to degrade system performance."

Browse all GPS Trackit Reviews

• Have you used GPS Trackit and would like to share your experience with others?

Carlos

Industry: Import and Export

Perfect to control our fleet

Brilliant! Our fleet of vehicles is perfectly monitored with GPS Trackit

Pros

I want to start by highlighting the customer service, it's sensational! Fast and efficient, they always have a solution. The design is beautiful although at first it can be somewhat complicated to use, it has a lot of functionalities and the tracking is really accurate.

Cons

The only thing I can criticize is that at first it may take time to learn to handle it well, but then it becomes user friendly!

Hal

dddd

for the money and easy of hook up we are pleased and switching all units over to gps trackit

Pros

Easy of hook up no contract no cost for unit

Cons

to many filters to ge tthe view we want cant figure out the time stopped at each property on the app

didnt

Reasons for switching to GPS Trackit

easy of hook up, no contract didn't have to pay for the units

Wes

July 2016

Perfect for our small business!

GPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.

Cons

I would like to see more functionality with the phone app. You can do a lot with the website, but the app is slightly limited. It still provides all the information we need at a glance, but making setting changes on the fly would be nice.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thanks Wes for the review! We appreciate it! We work hard to give you information that is beneficial to running a successful fleet.

Replied July 2016

Whitacre Rebar Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been fantastic! She has always been willing to go the extra mile to quickly answer any question that we have had regarding the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use. There are ample training videos. Customer service is great!

Cons

Under maintenance, it would be nice if there were maintenance items already created that a user could select instead of creating.

You get the basics

Pros

Reports and tracking service techs. The weather effects our business, and the weather overlay is more accurate that any radar we have found. It would be nice if it was more responsive rather than static so you could see direction of weather movement.

Cons

We found the maintence portion to be clunky, and we would have loved to be using a feature that is important. But, most of my dissatisfaction comes from the transition to GPS TrackIt - they bought out InTouch (which is what we use) and there were billing issues that they could have handled in a much better manner and all I got was a whoops sorry. Basically my credit card on file expired and no one brought it to my attention for over a year, not even a call or email. Then I get a past due bill for over $1,000 due effective immediate. When pressed why they would not bring it to my attention sooner they said oh well, we've had a lot of changes because we bought 4 gps companies all about the same time - that is not my problem. It wasn't a big deal to me to pay a bill I owed. It's a big deal that they find it okay to handle a mistake in this manner. They should have reached out by phone and apologized prior to sending that bill. I am a business owner and I get things slip through the cracks, but I deserve to be treated like I'm important to their business, not just a number on a spreadsheet. Now that my season is slowing I am going to look elsewhere to see if I can find a solution for similar cost and more upgrades. I probably wouldn't be doing this had they handled that situation entirely different.

More options

Sheri

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!

Pros

real time data

Cons

nothing comes to mind

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!

Replied October 2016

Aaron

June 2022

GPS Track the Fleet at the BEST VALUE!

Pros

It is easy to login and see what the routes for all trucks are going. Easy to Use.

Cons

Some graphics are basic and could be updated on it but its more aesthetics.

Price and Value.

Brad

Industry: Machinery

Very good. Response to concerns has taken more than a few days at times. Follow up to concerns good. Changes in staff over the last year has been noted along with process effects.

Pros

Reports are efficient and utilized. .

Cons

Transition to the Cloud version was very clunky, still have down time access. Navigation takes longer than the previous version.

Reasons for choosing GPS Trackit

At the time, support, hardware and software costs were viable.

Lonnie

Works Great

Pros

If you need to keep accountability of your fleet this is what you need.

Cons

Learning how to use this product can be a chore.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thank you for your review, Lonnie! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see that our system works great at keeping your fleet accountable. We are currently working on creating additional support material to help with the learning curve.

Replied January 2019

Emily

GPS Track It

So far it works for the needs of our company.

Pros

The ability to see where our vehicles are in real time.

Cons

It takes a while to pull up videos from days prior and its not very user friendly in that aspect. Also, the driver alerts are not very reliable. For instance, it will say no seatbelt when in reality the drivers have their seatbelts on.

N/a

Tony

Review request

Pros

The ease of the application and functions

Cons

No explanation when updates are implemented by customer service.

Ease of application

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thank you Tony for the feedback! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, so I will take your feedback on the communication back to our team.

Replied July 2021

Amanda

Tracks as Described

Pros

I enjoy that we can keep track of our entire fleet of vehicles in one place

Cons

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We¿re so glad we¿re able to help you manage your fleet in a convenient way! Our customer¿s experience is a top priority and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Please email us at kmartinsen@gpstrackit.com and one of our Fleet Advisors will get in touch with you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.

Replied January 2019

kyle

new dash cams

awesome

Pros

gps is great looking foward to using the dash cams

Cons

gps is great overall sometimes slow but overall helps keep track of drivers daily

Pamela

Industry: Utilities

Great Product!

Pros

The system is very user friendly. The reports are great, and the tracking is very accurate. Customer service is fast and efficient.

Cons

It would be great if we could search all of our GPS in reports instead of being limited to a specific number.

Brian

June 2022

Good company

Great company but need better cameras

Pros

I used the gos tracking only and it was great.

Cons

The camera wasnt 360 degrees as i was told

I was told it had 360 degree view

Mike

December 2021

Stellar customer support

I'm a new user and had my first interaction with your customer service team this evening. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to resolve my issue and help me get a report to a customer on time.

Pros

GPS TrackIt Cloud was easy to use, intuitive and stable.

Cons

I'm a new user and haven't found anything negative

Tim

P&CG reviews GPS Trackit

We started this relationship as an experiment to see how GPS tracking of vehicles could impact our operations as a construction company. The first 10 vehicles tracked eventually grew to 168 and is on its way to our full fleet of over 200 vehicles. The initial interest was in preparing State Mileage reports. That process went from a manual effort requiring 1 hour per truck per month for 30 vehicles to six clicks of the mouse to handle all vehicles for the month. That savings alone paid for the cost of the units. Then came ELDs and we had a very easy to implement solution. The GPS tracking units made the transition to Electronic Logs much easier and in 4 months start to finish we had moved from 100% paper logs to 100% electroinic logs. Definitely made a recent DOT audit much easier. I highly recommend GPS Trackit. Your fleet management life will be simplified and the data you can gather will help you make informed decisions with predictable results.

Pros

Easy to use and system is relatively easy to manage.

Cons

It appears to be managed on the West coast. They perform system maintenance at 3:00am local time which on the East coast is the start of our day. A bad time to degrade system performance.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thanks so much, Tim! It's great to hear how successful your fleet's adoption of ELDs has been--4 months is awesome!

Replied December 2016

Xavier

A simple solution to ELD with no contracts, but lacks good quality tech support & customer service.

Pros

Simple installation, plug and play, no contracts which allows the ability to search for other options or at least wait until the bigger companies ie Feetmatics & Omnitracks remove their contracts.

Cons

Tech support is horrible. They always blame the user for errors. Equipment software needs to be updated frequently otherwise your driver will someone how find a way to place them in violation. The system has even send us a message to switch to paper logs on more then one occasion. There are times when the unit does not switch automatically to drive mode and the driver needs to manually do so, or vise versa. Mileage is sometimes not recorded automatically and in one occasion nothing at all from one state to the other. This is supposed to be done automatically by the system, yet the driver is at fault according to tech support. There is no accountability from their support system, their reply is always vague. Wait time to get a hold of someone is on average 20-45min wait. If you are in East Coast you must wait until they are open since they are in West Coast. If you are a 24Hr Company then you are screwed, they told us they are switching to a 24Hr Support in March but we still waiting on it. If you send an email or leave a voice message about an error or issue it will take about a day or two for someone to reply letting you know they are looking into it. Hope they fix this otherwise we jumping ship. Overall I'm disappointed in choosing this company and regretful to have put our company onboard one that doesn't have they stuff together.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Hi Xavier, Please allow us to express our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. While the FMCSA is responsible for enforcing the ELD mandate, it¿s up to drivers and providers to navigate the many complicated aspects of the ELD rule. The wait times you describe reflect this¿with so many drivers needing ELD support, our phones have been busy as of late! To combat this and provide the best customer experience possible, we are actively augmenting our Tech Support team to meet the needs of our users¿especially those affected by the ELD Mandate. We are on schedule to have this support available 24/7! Many of our ELD users have found our ELD Video Library to be very helpful! We update it regularly to stay current with FMCSA regulations and, by popular demand, have recently added Spanish subtitles to all our videos: http://bit.ly/2p9LGHG Our Director of Customer Service will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.

Replied March 2018

Intouch

Overall a decent experience. Customer service has always been great if you have a dedicated rep. Service thru the app or by email can take several days or over a week to get a response. That’s not helpful at all.

Pros

Fairly easy to install and get up and running. Like that I can restrict or allow sections of the software for each user. The desktop software is much better than the mobile.

Cons

The mobile app is clunky to use. When scrolling thru the list of vehicles it often selects a vehicle when you mean to keep scrolling. Also when selecting a vehicle and then returning to the list you are brought back to the top of the list rather than where you left off.

Elizabeth

Best GPS Software!

From the very beginning I have been impressed with this software and this company. Their customer service is incredible and very intentional in making sure the customer is satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Pros

GPS Trackit is incredibly easy to use, has one of the best customer support teams, and has so many awesome features that make tracking our fleet so much easier.

Cons

The only con is they aren't quite up to speed with GPS dash cams, as their pricing is far higher than other companies we've looked at. Wish that price wasn't so high so we could use that service.

Reasons for switching to GPS Trackit

Their software was much more expensive and far less functional.

Peter

Industry: Fishery

The best purchase I have ever made for my business

Pros

I had a choice between fleet tracking software and I was introduced to Fleet Manager by GPSTrackit by a friend of mine who runs a business where he has a small fleet of vehicles. I decided to give it a try and I felt that I was given total control over knowing where my vehicles were, what they were doing along with fuel consumption which in turn saved me some money. Since the installation of this program, accidents have been cut down drastically since the drivers know that the management is monitoring them via fleet manager and I know at the end of the day I safely know where my vehicles are.

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software. It just really completes everything that I have ever asked for in a fleet management program.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thank you, Peter! We are so pleased to hear about the success you¿ve had with our software! We hope to continue to equip you with tools that provide proactive information and save you money.

Replied February 2019

Randy

August 2016

Great Product and Service

this has truly been a great investment for the company in order to be more efficient with our crews in the field. We are able to know where they are in an instant and are able to contact them if need be to detour them to an unexpected service call if we are already in the area.

Pros

knowing where each rig is located precisely and the accuracy of the vehicle placement is almost exact. Also being able to rerun a previous days routes has proven to be quite helpful as well. It also has helped keep our crews more accountable to their locations. Being able to see where a truck is and knowing its Approximate ETA to destinations.

Cons

took some time to learn the program, but once you have it figured out its pretty simple.

Response from GPSTrackIt

We are glad that the product has been helpful to you and your company. We hope to continue to provide you with reports that provide proactive information.

Replied August 2016

KC

August 2016

Excellent Product

First of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first phone call to this company, the level of professionalism I experienced almost sounded too good to be true but I've come to realize that it is indeed consistently TRUE at all levels of my interactions. The explanation of the product was very clear and concise, my product arrived earlier than originally promised (++), and tech support was wonderful in helping me set it up after installation. I have regularly received phone calls inquiring about the product and (genuinely) seeking ways to enhance my experience. So far I've had nothing but great experience with this product.

Pros

It is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.

Cons

Please upgrade the phone app to be as detailed as the computer app since majority of the tracking is done on the cell phone.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thanks KC. We are glad that your experience has been professional, pleasant and prompt. :) We hope to continue to give you a wonderful experience.

Replied August 2016

Brenda

June 2016

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!

We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.

Pros

I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

Cons

The only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)

Replied June 2016

Renee

Track it review

Pros

Easy to maneuver through and to learn the site and what it has to offer

Cons

Sometimes ordering devices online is difficult and it goes to open a ticket for maintenance abs or the devices aren’t ordered. We the. Go through our rep who is always helpful

Response from GPSTrackIt

Thank you for the feedback, Renee! We pride ourselves on delivering great products and service to our customers, so good to hear your Customer Success Representative has been helpful. I will provide your feedback on ordering devices to our team.

Replied July 2021