All ITS Dispatch Reviews

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Great Program

It is an invaluable tool for anybody that is a logistics coordinator.

PROS

I can search loads and trucks. The prices they are on the boards for and post loads to the board myself. I couldn't do my job without this software.

CONS

Sometimes the rates are off on what the loads are currently going for. It's tough for loads out of California during produce season. Other than that they are pretty accurate.

Simon

Reviewed January 2020

Great Software - Needs some Tweeks

Amazing 5 years together. Sad to have to leave.

PROS

Ease of use of this product is amazing.

CONS

Functionality started to fail and so we moved softwares.

Hi Simon, We're sorry to see you go! Can you please provide us with any specifics about how the functionality started to fail for you? I'll pass that along to our product team to troubleshoot and make improvements if necessary. Thank you!

Replied January 2020

Theodore

Reviewed September 2020

ITS

I would reccomend

PROS

We use truckstop daily to help cover a certain type of load. I like the ability to connect with carriers you normally wouldnt know to call

CONS

can be tough to use. The website could be much more user friendly

Renna

Reviewed November 2019

Incomplete list of available freight

PROS

It is easy to use and provides the info need to make decisions.

CONS

I did not understand why my driver was finding loads on her phone app. that I was not able to find on my laptop. I called tech. support and was told the phone app did show more data and there was nothing they could do to provide the same data on the computer. The last few days I have been comparing the two and have found that at times there is about 30% missing on the laptop. This is not acceptable. It is far more time consuming to use the phone and this needs to be fixed.

Ashley

Reviewed August 2022

Truckstop is one of the best load boards

I use TruckStop daily to find and book loads.

PROS

Its very easy to use and visually pleasing.

CONS

Truckstop seems to have something against dispatchers

Reason for choosing ITS Dispatch

I use them both

THOMAS

Reviewed October 2016

Great Product,saves me money and time

I have been using ITS Dispatch and it saves me over 700 man hours per year.It is easy to use and accurate and always there,up and running.No down time.I highly recommend this software!

PROS

easy to learn,good support,many functions and priced reasonable

CONS

none

Hi Thomas, and thanks for your detailed review. We've built this software to save our customers time and money, and after reading this we feel fulfilled. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied October 2016

Beverly

THIS IS THE BEST LOAD BOARD OUT

My overall experience has been great using this service.I keep my trucks loaded with the best market rates available.

PROS

The best freight rates are posted on this site.It automatically adds new load options & update the site when the freight have been removed.They also offer discounted rates for new customers.

CONS

I love this service I have nothing bad to say about website.

Jagjit

Reviewed July 2022

A well known dispatch software in trucking

PROS

- Easy to signup and use - The dispatch service with full transportation services like giving dispatch to drivers, entering loads, tending loads, invoicing, paystubs etc.

CONS

- No cons for this all rounder dispatch software.

Trey

Reviewed December 2022

Informative but layout is lacking

PROS

The amount of information fields that could be used for dispatchers benefit.

CONS

My least favorite thing is the layout of the data. The posting is long instead of concise.

Reason for choosing ITS Dispatch

It is a additional load board not a replacement.

Bedir

Reviewed December 2017

Great TMS for smaller transportation companies.

PROS

ITS Dispatch is simple and easy to use. Many of its features are intuitive and easy to use. It is a good, inexpensive option for smaller companies.

CONS

It's great that it's simple, but in some cases it can be too simple. Lacking in some essential features for larger companies like EDI. Our company outgrew ITS.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

ITS Dispatch

PROS

ITS was easy to use, very cheap compared to other TMS softwares, and browser based which makes access easier from anywhere.

CONS

Filtering and sorting loads is very complicated and makes you do it all over again every time you want to enter some filter to find load you need.

Nina

Trans manager

Problems that I have solved was dispatching can be difficult and this program makes it easier for me and allows me to handle things faster.

PROS

Very effective in helping me and dispatch move more efficiently.

CONS

None that I have encountered as of yet.

Michelle

Glowing review

I've worked in transportation for nearly twenty years and have used everything from homegrown billing systems to costly all-in-one programs. I have worked with ITS Dispatch at two separate companies. The program is extremely user friendly , providing a great flow from start to finish. The integration of ITS Dispatch and Truckstop.com provides a fantastic all-in-one system that significantly speeds up the process of data entry, posting, and billing. Being a web based system allows me to take my work everywhere without having to lug around a laptop and stacks of paper. I can go online and pull all the information that I need from the system. This really is the perfect program for small to medium sized companies. The only issue I have ever had was a couple years ago when the server lost a few months worth of files that had been uploaded. I would like to see ITS Dispatch create an app that allows for further ease of use for mobile devices.

mike

Reviewed February 2018

I was using a different TMS software and the cost kept going up so I checked out this and it works g

PROS

The cost of this was about 33% of what my old TMS was and they raised the rate again. It is very easy to implement, no extra fees to add users and you can use it on your mobile devices.

CONS

Other TMS you could pay your contractors directly from program this one you cannot. There is no support available for problems on weekends. Bill of Ladings need to be more customizable

Thanks for the great review, Mike! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied February 2018

Jesse

User Friendly yet In Depth

I find the software is very user friendly for my brokerage and it transfers data from loads to invoices well etc. I recently submitted a request that would allow the administrator the sole right to listing and unlisting blacklisted carriers. For the most part though the cons that I find are relatively minor. The reason I have never considered another dispatch software is that I know ITS has the man power to handle all customer service calls and issues. When I got started in this business I contacted one online dispatch software provider multiple times only to receive a voice recording requesting I leave a message(I did and I didn't get a returned call). I actually received a sales call this week pitching another companies services that I declined since I am happy with what I currently have in place.

Tamela

Absolutely love this product

What I like most about ITS dispatch is the ease of learning the program. Old and young alike can pick it up quickly and go. Like any program, there are things I would change. Such as printing invoices. There are some days when we have 50 invoices to print and you have to select each one individually and that makes printing longer. The really nice thing is that if you have a change you would like to make, the programmers put it on a wish list for future development. Very helpful in customer service if you don't understand something.

Hi Tamela, We are so happy that you love us! You absolutely can print several invoices at once. We'll rectify this for you ASAP. Expect a call from one of our service reps. We appreciate your business and support. The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied May 2016

VAS

Reviewed February 2018

I happened to test this product for a while, as a freight dispatcher.

PROS

user friendly, easy to use, it saved me a lot of time, as many operations are done on a automatic mode.

CONS

Maybe the price. (but it is 100% best value for money) for me, the cheaper the better:) but at the same time, i understand the fact that usually price describes the quality.

Thank you, Vas, for the excellent review! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied February 2018

Amanda

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

ITS Dispatch

PROS

It’s easy to use and very user friendly.

CONS

I really did not like least about anything.

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team

Replied April 2019