ITS Dispatch

ITS Dispatch Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It is easy to use and provides the info need to make decisions."
  • icon"I like being able to see who clicks on our loads so I can follow up with them to see if they have questions."
  • icon"I like the fact that I can enter all my loads and organize my billing all in one place."
  • icon"Currently we can no longer add files to the system. There seems to be some disconnect in what ITS dispatch sales offers and what the system can actually do."
  • icon"There is no support available for problems on weekends. Bill of Ladings need to be more customizable."

Have you used ITS Dispatch and would like to share your experience with others?

All ITS Dispatch Reviews

Mirnes

Excellent

This program is great for trucking business. I would recommend this program to all small businesses.

Pros

Great for ifta and finances.

Cons

Could be better on communicating with drivers.

Response from Truckstop.com

Hello Mirnes, and thanks for the fantastic review. I'm happy to inform you that we've significantly improved our driver communication -- Our "Driver Messaging" add-on lets you send your drivers pickup and delivery information via text message. Drivers can then respond directly to your dispatch board. They can also attach images, etc. Hope this helps. Thanks again for the review! The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied September 2017

Theodore

ITS

I would reccomend

Pros

We use truckstop daily to help cover a certain type of load. I like the ability to connect with carriers you normally wouldnt know to call

Cons

can be tough to use. The website could be much more user friendly

Simon

Great Software - Needs some Tweeks

Amazing 5 years together. Sad to have to leave.

Pros

Ease of use of this product is amazing.

Cons

Functionality started to fail and so we moved softwares.

Response from Truckstop.com

Hi Simon, We're sorry to see you go! Can you please provide us with any specifics about how the functionality started to fail for you? I'll pass that along to our product team to troubleshoot and make improvements if necessary. Thank you!

Replied January 2020

Miguel

Best Dispatch Software at an affordable Price

Great products . With a lot of improvements over the years

Pros

Easy to use, entering information, pulling reports , sending rate confirmation, Invoices, Etc Carrier information verification is a great feature.

Cons

Would like to include a tool to sign contracts with Carriers to avoid double entry data. Like a Pdf to send out and get it back

Reasons for choosing ITS Dispatch

Easy to use and Affordable Prices for a web based software . Thank you

Great Program

It is an invaluable tool for anybody that is a logistics coordinator.

Pros

I can search loads and trucks. The prices they are on the boards for and post loads to the board myself. I couldn't do my job without this software.

Cons

Sometimes the rates are off on what the loads are currently going for. It's tough for loads out of California during produce season. Other than that they are pretty accurate.

THOMAS

Great Product,saves me money and time

I have been using ITS Dispatch and it saves me over 700 man hours per year.It is easy to use and accurate and always there,up and running.No down time.I highly recommend this software!

Pros

easy to learn,good support,many functions and priced reasonable

Cons

none

Response from Truckstop.com

Hi Thomas, and thanks for your detailed review. We've built this software to save our customers time and money, and after reading this we feel fulfilled. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied October 2016

Beverly

THIS IS THE BEST LOAD BOARD OUT

My overall experience has been great using this service.I keep my trucks loaded with the best market rates available.

Pros

The best freight rates are posted on this site.It automatically adds new load options & update the site when the freight have been removed.They also offer discounted rates for new customers.

Cons

I love this service I have nothing bad to say about website.

Donald

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Couldn't Do My Job Without ITS

Pros

They have so many different functions and features that you can use this tool for just about all of your transportation needs.

Cons

Clunky UI which makes navigating the site somewhat difficult at times. Not always easy to know which product suits your current need.

Bedir

Great TMS for smaller transportation companies.

Pros

ITS Dispatch is simple and easy to use. Many of its features are intuitive and easy to use. It is a good, inexpensive option for smaller companies.

Cons

It's great that it's simple, but in some cases it can be too simple. Lacking in some essential features for larger companies like EDI. Our company outgrew ITS.

Melissa

All in one place.

Pros

Cons

I don't like the fact that when I start entering the address for a consignee or shipper and the address is already in the system ... Instead of automatically add it you end up with many duplicates.

Ronnie

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

October 2015

My review of ITS Dispatch Software

Pros

The product was easy to conform to my company including logo and made dispatching much easier than I ever expected. The vendor was okay but sometimes hard to get a hold of.

Cons

Was not happy about the cost and the fact that it was not directly connected so putting loads on it would not directly post those loads on Internet Truckstop.

mike

I was using a different TMS software and the cost kept going up so I checked out this and it works g

Pros

The cost of this was about 33% of what my old TMS was and they raised the rate again. It is very easy to implement, no extra fees to add users and you can use it on your mobile devices.

Cons

Other TMS you could pay your contractors directly from program this one you cannot. There is no support available for problems on weekends. Bill of Ladings need to be more customizable

Response from Truckstop.com

Thanks for the great review, Mike! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.

Replied February 2018

Benjamin

April 2016

Best bang for your buck on the market

We have been the user of ITS Dispatch for over 5 years now and feel it provides the most cost effective solution. There are products that are not offered through this TMS, however in an apples to apples comparison ITS Dispatch can hold it's own. As you can imagine all TMS service providers have Pros and Cons, the biggest down fall that I find with ITS Dispatch is the excessive length of time to address request (only can be filed through the website).

Response from Truckstop.com

Benjamin, thanks for the great review. We have dedicate developers on-site working hard to complete requests, and we've just hired some more. We encourage you to contact us and let us know what we can do to do make user-experience optimal. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for your business and loyalty. The ITS Dispatch team.

Alex

Affordable and Intelligent

ITS Dispatch is one of the best options for logistics companies that want the flexibility of internet based software. The spreadsheet style navigation and order writing is very intuitive and the customer service in all areas has been stellar. My only complaint is that the carrier pay management does not integrate with the ONLINE version of quickbooks, only the desktop version. Since ITS Dispatch is an online-based software, it would stand to reason that it should be compatible with Quick Books online as well. Hopefully that will be coming soon.

Response from Truckstop.com

Hello Alex, And thanks for the review! Quickbooks online should integrate within the next few weeks! We'll be sure to launch an announcement once it does! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Jose Juan

Excellent software for Small to Medium Carriers

Been using ITS for some 5 years or so; just recently began using the IFTA module. This is a very affordable and easy to use web based application. There are some limitations to it, but you can easily overcome them with creative thinking. PROS: - Web based - Affordable overall - Easy to configure Cons: - The IFTA module as a whole can get pricey at $5 per truck/per month - No easy way to pay truck owner and driver without complicated maneuvering - There is NO way for you to self upload FUEL into system I believe customers have a responsibility to learn and be quick on their feet when it comes to their business tools; likewise, ITS has a responsibility to continue to develop the software for a very diverse and fragmented customer base.

Robbie

April 2016

I don't know what I would do without it

I really like the product It lets me get away from the office and do things away without having to be right there . I like the ability to save load confirmation sheets and other paper work into files . One thing that bugs me and maybe it is just how it's going to be is that when you view it on the iPad you can not view the column next to the load# I use that for my notes such as I put a truck number there to identify what truck gets what load. I'm waiting for the day when ITS Dispatch and Udrove are working together dispatching loads out could get a lot easier for the drive to get . All and all the system works very well .

Victor

Exactly what we needed

5 years ago, we had outgrown our home grown system of excel sheets and post it notes. We decided we needed a system that would allow us to keep all info in one place, be internet based so we could access from anywhere, and be very affordable. Check. Check. CHECK! Since becoming users, we have tripled our staff, move 7x the loads and added 3 remote offices. We never could have done that without ITS. Highly recommend.

Response from Truckstop.com

What an inspirational story, Victor. Thank you for sharing it with us. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.

Heidi