• Pros

• "Everything, The way it is all designed very easy for new users to begin using, the support, the automation of emails, and digital invoicing / BOL."

• "Support, Training, Constant adding of new features at no cost other than my regular monthly payment."

• "The company provided a quick response time when needed. "

• Cons

• "There have been a couple instances where it took a little long to load, but other than that, it's been worry free. "

• "I have no complaints everything has always been resolved and i couldnt ask for a better experience. "

• "The only bad is I wish I found this software 3 years ago when I started my quest for moving software."

Browse MoveitPro Reviews

Patrick from Jay's Moving Company

Move It Pro and their team are nothing short of outstanding!!

It helped tremendously bring my company up to speed with the latest technology in the business. It made estimating jobs so much easier and more efficient. From an operations standpoint, dispatching has become tremendously more efficient and easy to understand. No more confusing printouts and trying to figure out the crews. One easy to use function. I couldn't recommend the Move It Pro more. It is a must-have for any moving company.

Pros

The software has a polished and professional feel about. It is simple to use and understand. And when you don't understand something, their OUTSTANDING support team is there to help. My representative, Kayla has been amazing!! The rest of the team is also quick, responsive, and quite honestly really great people. They understand the business and are able to guide and direct all my employees on how the software works. The dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of the business and everything that happened that day, week, month, and even yearly. If you run a moving company, this software is simply a must-have! It makes everything from sales to operations more efficient. I could not more highly recommend Move It Pro!

Cons

There a couple of functions I would like to see when it comes to reporting. I would like to be able to see how each branch is doing individually in a snapshot. The same applies to storage. But the great thing about Move It Pro is they listen to your concerns and then take action. I know both of these things are in the works. Thanks!!

David from Supermovers. LLC.

Absolute BEST!

Pros

I have been in the moving business for over 20 years as an owner. I have been affiliated with Bekins, Arpin, Allied, National, and Wheaton. I used Chrisco software, Techmate software, Compumove, Windfall, and this is hands down the best I've ever seen, or used. I don't think I could run my business more efficiently without Move it Pro, Once you get it setup it really helps in every aspect of the moving industry. Well worth the money. But if you are on the fence on software please go with Move it pro. Their support system is 2nd to none. I could go on and on forever, but bottom line. To be successful and set you apart from other movers, I guarantee apples to apples the consumer will go with the Move it Pro salesman. I love it, and the people who work there are the best. Superior product and wonderful support. What else can you ask for? Thanks guys you're the best.

Cons

No cons, getting it setup to send direct emails might be tough, but they will help walk you through it and they are always there to help.

Reasons for Choosing MoveitPro

The features are never ending!!

Nate from InstaMove Austin

Best Option Out There!!

Phenomenal software at a great price! We will use this software for the life of our business.

Pros

The team at Move it Pro is so responsive when we have a question. Having the ability to chat with a rep at any time is extremely helpful, especially when working late nights. The software has made scheduling and day to day management so easy for us. Would definitely recommend!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a CON at this point.

Kyler from Fly Guy Transfer

Poor Customer Service, To The Extreme

It's truly a shame that a company I had very little to complain about handled a situation so poorly. I have lost all trust in these people, and warn others looking into using this company that their money and financial information could very well be mishandled and left unprotected like mine was.

Pros

The company provided a quick response time when needed.

Cons

The people in customer service. I recently tried to cancel my monthly subscription, for which I was being charged per month for the entire length of time I used this service. When I attempted to cancel my subscription, I was told I would be called back, as my contract needed to be looked into prior to cancelling. Before I received a call back, my account was charged for an additional three months all at once. I was charged TRIPLE what I am normally charged at one time. When I received my "call back" after this charge was put through, the representative told me her hands were tied and that nothing could be done at this point.

Sherrie from Heaven on Earth Moving Service

Best Customer Service/Great Product

Pros

Move it Pro Software has helped us tremendously in growing our small moving company. The best part for us has been going from doing everything on paper to now having a calendar that we can all look at daily to see what is ahead, being able to bill customers, accept payments and send communications to our customers all from one place. Customer service has been exceptional. Honestly, I have never experienced such great customer service as that which we have received from Move it Pro!

Cons

We haven't really found anything about the software that we do not like. There are a few features that I hope they will add in the future, however.

Tyler from BIC Moving

Bad company

The business is not one that you want to work with. They will lie to get your business and steal from you whenever they can.

Pros

This software doesn't have many pros. The biggest would definitely customer supports monthly phone calls but honestly we had to call them so much because of all the issues that not even all that helpful.

Cons

This company is full of bad people. They stole from my business and my personal account. With that being said the software honestly isn't that great. I constantly had users complain and eventually we had to switch. Not easy to learn and not very helpful once implemented.

Reasons for Choosing MoveitPro

They had a great sales staff. Promised me the world, certainly didn't deliver

Arthur from All Star Van Lines

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Horrible Software DO NOT USE!

Horrible company. Will deceive every step of the way just to get a payment. Lied from the beginning until the end. Tried them out for one month charged me $600 and refused to refund. Lied about services they can provide. Their software is made for companies operating based on weight and hourly rates, not volume. I specifically asked this question prior to signing up and was told everything is customizable but that was a lie. Told me DOT is shutting down companies operating based on volume, another lie. Total waste of time and money. Do not use this software for your moving company I promise you will regret it! This is coming from someone with 20 years in the moving industry!

Pros

Nothing, complete waste of time. They just keep putting you into useless training sessions!

Cons

Everything and everyone! Pure lies from start to finish!

Rick from American Quality Moving LLC

Review of MoveItPro

Over all, To me, this is wxactly what i needed. It filled in the gaps for my company, and allowed us to move up the ranks and not be just another local mover. It also gives us a more professional face to our customers. The software also makes the experience with our company much easier!!!

Pros

This is an easy question to answer. Im going to SCREAM customer service! I know these people by name and am able to get a hold of them 24/7 within 5 minutes. And any time i have even the smallest issue, they dont just tell me how to fix it, they do it for me, then teach me how they did it.

Cons

I am very curious if anyone has ever had a valid complaint to be honest. If i absolutely had to pick something to complain about (because that is what people do) I would say i think it is absolutely absurd that I no longer have the ability to tell my wife i work 18 hours in the office anymore. Because its saved me numerous hours by integrating with quickbooks and just being a very efficient tool. I had to watch chick movies the other night! Im not happy about that.

Russell from GREEN APPLE MOVING

MOVE IT PRO SOFTWARE IS SIMPLY THE BEST

Very happy with how this cloud based software has helped our company (Green Apple Moving) step our game up and usher us into the next digital era. We are nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains which offers its own set of challenges and I am so grateful to be on the Move It Pro team.

Pros

The "round the clock" customer support is unreal and so helpful. I work 8 days a week and holidays too and someone is always there to help me out. Live messaging almost all of the time. I wouldn't want to tackle my job with anything less than what this cloud based software has to offer. If you're wondering weather or not to jump on this wagon..... DO IT!!!

Cons

I can't edit the quotes I make with out completely removing it from the schedule and rescheduling it. I would like to be able to print more invoice notes on the paper BOL. There are not enough Elizabeths! Clone that woman please!

Matt from MI-BOX/MI-MOVER

Moving Software made easy

The managers use the quoting tool every day and make sure that our customers receive the most accurate quote possible.

Pros

Software is intuitive and pretty straight forward to use.

Cons

I also own a mobile container company and would love to integrate software to use both in one system.

Tom from Titan Moving and Storage

Best Moving Software, Hands Down... Don't mess with the other ones out there. THEY DON'T COMPARE!!!!

I have been using MoveitPro now for my moving company. We have tried 5 different software specifically designed for moving companies and everyone of the promised the world while trying to get my money but then when I became a customer it was like they disappeared. Several of them are no longer in development and the support is horrible, and then others look great and they tell you how they are the newest best thing and give you great cheap rates but then you get setup and there are more bugs than you can believe. With one company I actually lost business by using their software because when I needed it their system was down. Not to mention their was so many things that made no sense for my moving company or moving companies in general in their software. Then I found out that they were just a software company from another country that thought they new the moving business better than me. THEN I FOUND MOVEITPRO!!! They are owned by the same owners of a multi-million dollar moving and storage company that has been in business for half a century. I am able to use their expertise and the same software that a company of their size uses to grow my business. I have personally talked to several people of their staff and they are top notch. The customer support and training could not be better. I was amazed after I was a customer for about 2 weeks I logged in and their was a notification of about 30 new features in my system for free. I was shocked, I was like wow... They actually do what they say. And then... 2 weeks goes by and BAM... Again, another notification pops up when I log in and another almost 30 new features. This is amazing. Needless to say, I can't believe how awesome this company is and while I spend a decent amount of money with them each month I KNOW that i not only save that much money in time, I am booking about 20% more of my estimated moves because of the automation that MoveitPro does all in the background with my potential customers. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

Elena from Moving Buddies

Good experience, quality product.

We save time by keeping initial lead time to one interaction potentially.

Pros

We use Moveitpro software for our local moving company, we love the professional look of the quotes that it sends our customers. Initially the software was easy to learn and the online support team was very helpful and answered our questions via chat promptly. Thank you cust support team! You girls are awesome! The software is easily manipulated to customize your preferences. The only complaint I had was initially the software was a little slow but they have totally fixed that! It now runs smoothly and I can have a quote sent before I get off the phone with the customer which is what we want. I would definitely recommend trying Moveitpro to help run your moving business.

Cons

Loading time, sometimes the inventory has to catch up to my clicking of items and I have to wait and make sure everything was logged.

Jennifer from J&J Metro Moving and Storage

Best software for our company and the support is absolutely phenomenal.

I have been using this software for several years for our multi-million dollar moving company. We do everything from capturing leads on our website, giving phone estimates, sending quotes, tracking referral sources, booking jobs, scheduling crews, managing HR, managing fleet, taking payments, digital / paperless bill of ladings, payroll, and so much more. Truly we couldn't be any happier with MoveitPro. It is a bit more expensive than most all moving softwares but the price difference is overridden with the additional business and money saved in time without a doubt.

Pros

CJ from Gorilla Movers Of Wisconsin, Inc.

Great product with really great people standing behind their product!

Pros

I have been in the moving industry for nearly 15 years and have used multiple programs, softwares, and methods for estimating and booking. When we transitioned to Move it Pro, we immediately became more efficient at estimating and organization. With MiP being web-based, it has allowed us to go paperless and manage invoices and clients from the field or the office. Emails, customer changes, invoices and receipts for our clients are now seamless. The dedicated customer service at MiP is top notch. They get back to you quickly and keep you posted on updates and changes.

Cons

There is a lot more that could be possible on the operations, but this is a developing product that I am sure sill ger there.

John from MJ Moving and Storage Company, LLC.

I can't believe I spent the first 5 years of my business without MoveitPro

I have been using MoveitPro now for about 6 months and I truly don't know how I was operating without it. They really know the moving business and this is not just some software that was built and then they decided oh lets sell it to moving companies too. You can tell in every step that the software was built from the ground up for moving companies. I have seen our sales increase 30% over last years same months and I really attribute it to MoveitPro. Besides for the fact that it auto sets up campaigns to talk to my customers as for emailing, calling, etc. All while it is doing this I can work on whats actually important and that is out getting more and new accounts. The support is the best, by far. When I contact then even when it is after hours I have a response within usually 5 minutes or so. How can you beat that? You Can't. Thank you again MoveitPro for helping me grow my business.

Pros

24/7 Support, Automation of emails, estimating my jobs letting me know how to price them, and so much more.

Cons

None

Nicole from Cali Movers Inc.

Overall, very happy with the software.

It makes paperwork and doing estimates very easy. It is user friendly and our customers love it too.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. The 24 hour availability is great. At any time if we have a question about something, someone is there to help us. This is especially helpful with the fact that we are in California and they are 3 hours ahead of us. The time difference has never effected our business at all. The very few times there is a glitch in the system or we have an issue, they are super quick to fix it if they haven't already done so. It is constantly being worked on and upgraded.

Cons

Being that we are in California and our laws here are a lot different compared to the rest of the U.S., it took a while to get our system set up. We had a lot they had to adjust to make the system compliant with the state of CA but they did so willingly and were very helpful.

Vincent from Latitude Moving Services, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great Software, Outstanding Support Team!

We have already recommended it to business associates who are starting their own company. I've used other Moving Industry software and it is ugly and unappealing. I am still learning to utilize the full benefits of this powerful software and in turn it is helping our business achieve its full potential.

Pros

What we like most about this software is that it can be tailored for our specific needs. The answers to our questions are a simple chat away and the support team is very helpful and friendly. Also, we feel a part of something "bigger," meaning we don't just feel like another "user." The team actually knows who we are and seems to genuinely care about us personally as well as the successes of our business.

Cons

Some of the functions need formal training to figure out and to navigate....but then it forces us to utilize and interact with the support which is great!

John from A Friend With A Truck Movers, LLC.

I switched over to MoveitPro from another platform and I really like the service.

Helped increase overall productivity and organization.

Pros

The support team is very helpful. They walked us through the basic set up and got us to a point where we were comfortable using the system. From that point on there was a small learning curve, but the more we used the system we found it to be well organized and have many features our old system did not have. The overall use is very simple.

Cons

I worry about all cloud based systems failing at times, but we have not had any issues yet. They are still working out some small bugs, but it is good to see the team is proactive and working on the quality of the product all the time.

Kayla from J&J Metro Moving and Storage

September 2016

Every Moving Company Needs MoveItPro!

Here, at J&J Metro, I use MoveItPro on a daily basis and I can honestly say that this is the best and easiest moving software there is. There is truly nothing this software can't do.

Pros

-The process of creating an estimate for customers is simple, quick and easy -Live Chat is very convenient for customers who may not be in a position to speak on the phone but need an estimate. -The 'Jobs Calendar' allows you to keep track of all jobs and revenue for each day during the month -Estimates are all calculated in the system which tremendously cuts down on time for the business -The software makes Follow-ups very easy to keep up with. -The system automatically sends emails & estimates to the customer which also saves time of having to manually send them. -All work orders, Invoices and directions for the move are automatically generated in the system which then allows you to easily print what is needed for each job. -It offers the ability to create tasks for other employees

Cons

None

Tony from Self-employed Consultant, Coach, Creator

Customer support is awesomeness x10!

Easy end to end processing for all our staff, from lead generation to Quickbooks online integration. Everyone so far has adopted the program and are off and running quickly. In a matter of two weeks, we have moved away from much of our paper-based processes, including moving from paper BOLs and Invoices to processing everything digitally on tablets. We love that we can take pictures with the tablets and attach them directly to a job. I'm sure we will find much more we love about this program.

Pros

The entire software is very user-friendly for a complex program. And I love that new features and fixes are completed and posted continuously. As a former software salesperson, both for small businesses and enterprise level, the Chat for Help and instant responses and help is some of the best I have ever used, regardless of industry. It has made our initial adoption and onboarding extremely efficient and quick.

Cons

Really haven't thought about what we don't like as its been so easy to adopt and we launched in just two weeks.

Donald from DR Move LLC

The software allows me to easily manage my moving company.

Pros

The software is easy to use and allows my team to be more productive. I appreciate the ability to use one software that provides multiple functions. It allows me to keep up with new leads and follow up with my customers. The Moveitpro team is also great. Whenever I have a issues, they normally respond within minutes.

Sue from Gorilla Movers of Wisconsin Inc

Overall the experience has allowed us to schedule moves with greater efficiencies

Pros

The software has allowed better communications between the sales team and the operations team. In addition, the close out process works well with our accounting software saving a tremendous amount of time.

Cons

The software could be a bit faster, it seems slow when processing or updating accounts.There are long delays during the scheduling process. I would also like to see more reporting options.

Rebecca from J & J Metro Moving and Storage

Best Moving Software!

I use this software every day and absolutely love it! It does everything quickly, easily, and efficiently. Definitely the best moving software for growing your business faster and giving your staff the ability to get everything done within ONE system. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pros

ease of use and efficiency!

Cons

nothing!

Sandy from Xactax LLC

A Movers life saver

I chose MoveitPro for one of my clients to help him organize his small moving company. The level of organization, ease in creating estimates, communication with clients, and the ability to have everything you need to run a moving business in one convenient place has allowed the owner time to invest in growing the business. As the accountant, the level of reports, ability to track income and client payments makes my life so much easier! The cost is definitely worth it for myself and for my client!!!

Pros

Everything in one place, low cost for start up companies

Cons

None that I can think of!

Jaime from Sarge's Moving Services, LLC

Best in the Business!

Overall, MoveitPro has allowed us to reach and stay in touch with more clients in a fraction of the time, helping us improve our clients experience and expand our operations quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Software fits our exact needs, has allowed us to grow in ways we didn't think possible in a 10th of the time we thought it would take!

Cons

Have not found anything yet that is limiting or that we do not like that does not fit our business model.

MoveitPro has been a game changer for our moving business

Pros

Allows us to fully operate our day-to-day operations, and keep everything organized. Extremely user-friendly, and if you ever have an issue or need to troubleshoot, they have 24/7 customer service available to help. One of the best things we've done for our company.

Tim from Unique Moving Inc

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

The best moving software keeps getting better!

Great and quick customer service whenever there is a question. Very easy to use!

Pros

Cloud-based so you can access from anywhere. Individual access so you know who did what changes. Automatic emails and SMS being sent out for follow ups.

Cons

The website is not exactly mobile responsive on a mobile device. You need to pinch and zoom to be able to read and click on the right links.

Joseph from J&J Metro Moving and Storage

September 2016

Best moving software I have ever worked with!!

I'm the Operations Manager for J&J Metro Moving and Storage and i use this software on a daily basis and my experience with it has been More than excellent.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, accurate and very organized.

Cons

We have been using this software for over a year now and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Coe from Black Tie Moving

As we acclimate to this software, the support staff has been simply fantastic!

Reduced entry time, cost of running 3 other software programs it replaced, and efficiency!

Pros

We are now able to do in one software, easily, that we were using 3 different programs for. This has reduced data entry times, and afforded more availability for new and existing client needs. The support staff is quick to respond, assist, and work on implementing suggested changes or additions as we learn about each others needs and capabilities.

Cons

Since we are still, what I would consider in a ramp up period, where we are both learning about each others needs and capabilities, I can only say speed at the time of updates being made, but that is to be expected.

Tyler from Black Tie Moving Services

Great moving software! They are available 24/7 to assist with any questions you may have

Pros

Their Customer service department is available 24/7 for an questions or concerns. Also the customizations for our needs is incredible.

Cons

The only con I would be able to think of is that it is not turn key for our company, that being said you can fully customize it to your liking!

Kalli from A FRIEND WITH A TRUCK MOVERS, LLC.

Great customer service, and the ease of use for this software is great.

Pros

The customer service and training is great. Kayla helped me from start to finish on my training and they are constantly updating their software.

Cons

There are a few small things about the software that could be changed, but not enough to actually consider them cons.

Wesley from Mi-Mover Moving and Storage

Industry: Furniture

Mi-Mover Moving and Storage

Major benefit to estimating jobs and letting us learn as well what to expect when doing these moves and giving the customer an accurate cost of the move, so there are no surprises with pricing at the end of the move.

Pros

The software gives you a very close estimate of time, square footage, labor hours all to accommodate the Moving company in estimating as accurately as possible for the customer.

Cons

Not really anything that I would have to say I don't like about the software, Moveitpro is still adding more and more options as time goes on so all the items you would want to add they are already on top of it!

David from Van Express LLC

Great tool for our Moving Company

We all very pleased with the software.

Pros

MoveitPro has changed our lives at the office. Great software, very useful and easy to learn. Customer service is a plus. They are always very helpful. Two thumbs up for sure!!!

Sally from Road Scholars Moving & Storage

Great moving software, fantastic customer service!

Sometimes there are small glitches in the system, but the staff is amazing about fixing issues very quickly!!

Pros

Streamlines the booking process. Love the customer service staff, they are so responsive and helpful. Their training is great!

Ashley from Gorilla Movers of Wisconsin

The work load and stress for our staff has decreased tremendously thanks to this software.

Pros

We love how universal the software is for all of our staff. All of our files and information are now found in the same place, and we have full records of our communication with clients. It's easy for everyone to view and understand our clients' information without having to discuss amongst ourselves.

Cons

The speed of the software could be improved. We often find ourselves waiting longer than necessary/expected for pages to load. Also due to the slowness, we occasionally have issues with our staff trying to complete tasks that have already been addressed. Thi

TIM from KRUPP MOVING AND STORAGE

Move It Pro Rocks

Overall Im a happy customer.

Pros

Easy to use. Has just about everything I need. Always improving and adding features.

Cons

There are bugs as with any software but it always gets fixed

kenneth from Integrity Movers

Excellent Customer Service

Movitpro has allowed us to take a project from inception to completion utilizing on piece of software

Pros

Movitpro in very easy to learn and use.

Cons

Moveitpro is sometimes slow in updating .

Roger from J&J Metro Moving and Storage

Using MoveitPro is spectacular! It is so easy to navigate and create estimates for customers!

Easy way to create estimates that are accurate to give to customers which results in happiness in both ends.

Pros

One of the greatest features also being a NEW feature is text message. I am able to text customers and help them out with any questions right to their smart phone. Sometimes customers are in a place where they cant talk so text message is a vital source for communication. I use MoveitPro on a daily and its very easy to maneuver. I definitely recommend it to every moving company out there!

August 2016

Tunde from Atlanta Pro Movers

August 2016

Best thing for Movers since the Hand truck

The customer service that they deliver is phenomenal. Truly a value for the monthly fee. It has made estimating moved a lot easier.

Pros

Ease of use. Tech support and the live chat

Cons

The speed

Jeffrey from Tektrismovers

Finally a company that has actual people you can contact.

My overall experience with the software and the employees has been excellent. All my questions are answered in a timely manner, and my point of contact is always on the ball and alleviates my stress. I couldn't ask for a better paperless software platform.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Everything integrates perfectly and the dashboard has everything i need so i never have to leave the screen.

Adam from Nuspace Moving

Great Staff

Makes us more efficient and professional looking to our customers.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the customer service that comes with it. They are always available and have quick answers and are willing to help. Thanks to our reps and the rest of the staff that frequently helps, I'd name everyone if I could.

Cons

I like most everything really. If anything it was just a transition to get used to but the staff helps so much.

Kia from Two College Movers

LIFE SAVER

We are a small business in Fort Collins Colorado and have a surprising amount of competition within our area and were in the market for a program to help us keep up with the industry. Move it Pro has allowed me and my husband to streamline our workflow through a user-friendly platform that had EVERYTHING we needed ( to the industry) already in the program needing little tweeking. Move it Pro has maximised our time at the office making it possible for us to venture out and perform sales. Working with programmers before I know some can be impatient and reluctant to help when the need for changes is there but Jason and his team couldn't be more AWESOME. They never shun away from a question and have been extremely helpful through the entire process. We are so happy we found Move it Pro!.

Ginny from Speedy Movers

Software that lets the company MOVE forward!

The team at MoveitPro is constantly looking for ways to improve the software to meet the needs of companies in the moving industry. As a user when I have a question, they are quick to respond and guide me through the process. Customer service above and beyond exceptional.

Pros

Easy to navigate, speeds up estimating process, built in follow up process.

Cons

Would like more detailed financial reporting capabilities for each type of move.

Joe from New Latitude Moving Company

Great Platform, Promising Future

The team at Moveit Pro is amazing. They are very responsive when it comes to answering our questions or fixing bugs. We look forward to working with them as they continue to add useful features that make running our business even easier.

Pros

It is easy to use and, for the most part, very intuitive. The team is always looking for ways to make it better, too.

Cons

The system doesn't yet support automatic pricing for the various types of moves we offer.

Rebecca from New Latitude Moving

User Friendly, Quick Responses when you need help, looks great!

great customer service, accurate and consistently programmed!

Pros

I like how user-friendly it is and how responsive the customer service team is! They have thought of so many aspects concerning the details that are needed to plan for a great move!

Cons

Moves that are multiple day jobs are a little more challenging to schedule correctly - but there are ways to do it!

Jenna from JJ Metro Moving & Storage

Organized, Simple, Estimates are easy to do, Customer Support is amazing, always available.

Pros

How easy it is to do the estimates and how organized it is. Everything has been thought out for you to make doing your job easier. Customer Support is 100%. They are in constant communication with you through anything that you need help with. If there is ever a problem they are always prompt with everything.

Marcus from NewView Moving

Blown away by MoveItPro!

I have been in the moving industry for 7 years and have used 4 other moving software's none have come close to comparing to MoveItPro. I also want to mention while working through the startup process and the day to day MoveItPro exceeds every expectation.The support staff have been so awesome to work with, excellent customer service!. Thank you for helping me take my business to the next level MoveItPro.

Brittany from Black Tie Moving

Move It Pro is wonderful

Pros

Move It Pro is wonderful. They are constantly re configuring our system to be custom for us. We love that they are always available if there are issues or changes that need to be addressed.

Cons

At times it loads a little slow. It is great to know that they are working to correct this issue for us now.

Jonathan from Superman Moving and Storage

Move it Pro is Bomb

Pros

They are always on top of their game and ready to help at a moments notice! They are always improving and updating everything to make the software at its best!

Cons

There are very few cons. Every con is usually pretty minor and what cons there are we confront it and they will fix it for us.

Michael from Wasatch Premier Movers LLC,

Really Good!

Operations and streamlined

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. For the most part its very nice to have to schedule and run a full service business with.

Cons

Nothing i can find right now. I guess it could use some more simple buttons and fixes as far as rescheduling and jobs that cancel day of.