MoveitPro

MoveitPro Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Superior product and wonderful support. What else can you ask for."
  • icon"I like the ease of use and the customer service that comes with it."
  • icon"Customer service and training are useful for the most part."
  • icon"This company is full of bad people. They stole from my business and my personal account."
  • icon"Calendar features, the lack of being able to customize to our business needs."

Have you used MoveitPro and would like to share your experience with others?

All MoveitPro Reviews

MoveitPro has been a game changer for our moving business

Pros

Allows us to fully operate our day-to-day operations, and keep everything organized. Extremely user-friendly, and if you ever have an issue or need to troubleshoot, they have 24/7 customer service available to help. One of the best things we've done for our company.

Cons

There have been a couple instances where it took a little long to load, but other than that, it's been worry free.

Tyler

Bad company

The business is not one that you want to work with. They will lie to get your business and steal from you whenever they can.

Pros

This software doesn't have many pros. The biggest would definitely customer supports monthly phone calls but honestly we had to call them so much because of all the issues that not even all that helpful.

Cons

This company is full of bad people. They stole from my business and my personal account. With that being said the software honestly isn't that great. I constantly had users complain and eventually we had to switch. Not easy to learn and not very helpful once implemented.

Reasons for choosing MoveitPro

They had a great sales staff. Promised me the world, certainly didn't deliver

Ashley

10 Star Customer Service

There are things about how efficient the software works that I do not like, but the team at MoveItPro are so amazing that I am happy to do a few more extra steps to complete a task because I truly feel like they are an extended part of our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been one customer support member that has helped us so much with all of our automotive emails and any tech questions! She is brilliant and so quick to respond! They all are though! I can not say one negative thing about any of the customer support employees. They all deserve a 10 Star review.

Pros

Wow! the Customer service with move-it Pro is like nothing I have ever seen. I feel like I have an entire team just waiting to help and answer any question I may have about their software program! They are all so very sweet and will help you will any issue you are having.

Cons

I feel like there are too many (click/steps) to do in order to get one job completed. I don't like that I can't write a custom email to my customers through the software program. I wish I could send a potential client an inventory more efficiently. Customers sometimes complain about how hard the inventory form is to fill out and submit.

Reasons for choosing MoveitPro

We choose MoveItPro because they too were a Moving company first before a software program so we felt they would have good processes for us to get the job done the right way.

Reasons for switching to MoveitPro

Didn't have advance processes for our growing company

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Move it pro user

Excellent

Pros

Very user friendly. Communication with help center is beyond Phenomenal.

Cons

When any editing is needed to a booked move it unbooks the move and you have to rebook the move. It’s really the only thing that I dislike about the software.

Reasons for switching to MoveitPro

Ownership made decision.

Elena

Good experience, quality product.

We save time by keeping initial lead time to one interaction potentially.

Pros

We use Moveitpro software for our local moving company, we love the professional look of the quotes that it sends our customers. Initially the software was easy to learn and the online support team was very helpful and answered our questions via chat promptly. Thank you cust support team! You girls are awesome! The software is easily manipulated to customize your preferences. The only complaint I had was initially the software was a little slow but they have totally fixed that! It now runs smoothly and I can have a quote sent before I get off the phone with the customer which is what we want. I would definitely recommend trying Moveitpro to help run your moving business.

Cons

Loading time, sometimes the inventory has to catch up to my clicking of items and I have to wait and make sure everything was logged.

Best software for our company and the support is absolutely phenomenal.

I have been using this software for several years for our multi-million dollar moving company. We do everything from capturing leads on our website, giving phone estimates, sending quotes, tracking referral sources, booking jobs, scheduling crews, managing HR, managing fleet, taking payments, digital / paperless bill of ladings, payroll, and so much more. Truly we couldn't be any happier with MoveitPro. It is a bit more expensive than most all moving softwares but the price difference is overridden with the additional business and money saved in time without a doubt.

Pros

Everything, The way it is all designed very easy for new users to begin using, the support, the automation of emails, and digital invoicing / BOL.

CJ

Great product with really great people standing behind their product!

Pros

I have been in the moving industry for nearly 15 years and have used multiple programs, softwares, and methods for estimating and booking. When we transitioned to Move it Pro, we immediately became more efficient at estimating and organization. With MiP being web-based, it has allowed us to go paperless and manage invoices and clients from the field or the office. Emails, customer changes, invoices and receipts for our clients are now seamless. The dedicated customer service at MiP is top notch. They get back to you quickly and keep you posted on updates and changes.

Cons

There is a lot more that could be possible on the operations, but this is a developing product that I am sure sill ger there.

Joe

Great Platform, Promising Future

The team at Moveit Pro is amazing. They are very responsive when it comes to answering our questions or fixing bugs. We look forward to working with them as they continue to add useful features that make running our business even easier.

Pros

It is easy to use and, for the most part, very intuitive. The team is always looking for ways to make it better, too.

Cons

The system doesn't yet support automatic pricing for the various types of moves we offer.

Blake

Exceptional Customer Support!

Pros

Every time I have had a question Move It Pro reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been there to guide me and hold my hand all the way through. Everyone is always positive and they truly have a great ethos at their company. I always feel comfortable and encouraged by their ongoing support. MIP is a huge benefit to our company.

Cons

The inventory page is not always equipped with specific pieces of furniture that some of our customers have.

Christophe

Great customer service

Pros

If ever i have an issue the team is prompt with a resolution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there when I need them most. And its a great start for a one-man admin team.

Cons

A few things i hope to change in the future as far as access and functionality with out having to contact support and limiting access to what crew members vs drivers/crew leaders can see.

Salome

Amazing Platform & Staff

We've recently decided to switch our clients over to Move it Pro and its been an exciting and easy process thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She has onboarded and been so amazing with helping us integrate the software to our business. She has been an amazing specialist and appreciate her efforts!

Pros

Very easy to use and has maximized the streamlines process in our office!

Cons

Cubic Feet Tariff to be intergrated please!

Tim

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

The best moving software keeps getting better!

Great and quick customer service whenever there is a question. Very easy to use!

Pros

Cloud-based so you can access from anywhere. Individual access so you know who did what changes. Automatic emails and SMS being sent out for follow ups.

Cons

The website is not exactly mobile responsive on a mobile device. You need to pinch and zoom to be able to read and click on the right links.

Tyler

Great moving software! They are available 24/7 to assist with any questions you may have

Pros

Their Customer service department is available 24/7 for an questions or concerns. Also the customizations for our needs is incredible.

Cons

The only con I would be able to think of is that it is not turn key for our company, that being said you can fully customize it to your liking!

Lee

MoveitPro made a huge difference for us!

MoveitPro Software and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been excellent in helping our company organize, professionalize, and capitalize on business leads with quick and thorough training, awesome support, and guidance. It's made a major difference for us! I am a new employee and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a great trainer and support person! My business owner said after using this software with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assistance and ongoing support, it changed his "world!"

Pros

Multiple features that make a job with many "moving pieces" more organized, professional, and efficient.

Cons

I have not noticed anything that I don't like about MoveitPro software as of yet.

Ashley

The work load and stress for our staff has decreased tremendously thanks to this software.

Pros

We love how universal the software is for all of our staff. All of our files and information are now found in the same place, and we have full records of our communication with clients. It's easy for everyone to view and understand our clients' information without having to discuss amongst ourselves.

Cons

The speed of the software could be improved. We often find ourselves waiting longer than necessary/expected for pages to load. Also due to the slowness, we occasionally have issues with our staff trying to complete tasks that have already been addressed. Thi

Preston