Browse MyRouteOnline Reviews

Yisroel from YAYOE

Saved the day

Pros

We were running a fundraiser for our school. We used to manually figure out delivery routes. Using My Routes Online saved us hours and hours of time. We simply uploaded our spreadsheet of addresses and choose the amount of driving routes and the software did the rest.

Cons

No cons. In a school setting we only need routes a few times a year.... Now if it could grade papers... Then we would be talking:-)

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll be here again, for the next time you'll need us :-)

Calder from Arm In Arm

Great tool and great company

Our experience with MyRouteOnline has been exceptional. When COVID-19 pandemic struck, our nonprofit food pantry needed to quickly switch our service model and we decided door-to-door delivery would be the safest and most convenient for our clients, many of whom us public transportation in normal circumstances. MyRouteOnline is easy to use for our administrators and our drivers, while making the process of reaching hundreds of clients much more efficient. What impresses us most, however, is their customer service. The team at MyRouteOnline has gone above and beyond to help meet our needs as a nonprofit and have been incredibly quick in responding to our questions.

Pros

The address upload process is incredibly easy and the software makes it simple to complete the inevitable data cleanup needed with street addresses. Perhaps the most helpful features are the user friendly route customization options. Because our nonprofit receives help from volunteer drivers, the number of routes we need varies from day to day. MyRouteOnline makes it simple to optimize our routes based on changing needs. Finally, the app makes it easy for us to transfer routes to our drivers and for them to navigate.

Cons

We have been very satisfied with the software. One feature that would be helpful in our work specifically is the ability to split the stops unevenly among our drivers, since volunteers have varying vehicle capacity and time availability.

Reasons for Choosing MyRouteOnline

MyRouteOnline seemed like the most flexible software for our small nonprofit, which depends on both paid and volunteer drivers. They also offered nonprofit pricing, allowing us focus more of our resources on purchasing food for those in need. Finally, their customer service has been exemplary, so we see no need to look anywhere else.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thanks Calder, we truly appreciate your kind feedback. Happy to be here for you. Keep up the good work and stay safe!

December 2021

Jay from Island Energy, Inc.

Great Time Saver

Pros

I love the Uploader program that let me upload directly to Webfleet

Cons

Cannot set the delivery date for uploader - need to change system date on my computer and then remember to set it back

Reasons for Choosing MyRouteOnline

again because of the uploader to WebFleet

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

Because of the uploader program

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied December 2021

Thank you for your feedback Jay. WebFleet integration is indeed a valuable feature and we will make sure to look into the system date issue.

Shane from Paw Butler

A solid route planner

Please don't take the what I like least section to heart because I genuinely love this program and its a real life saver for me even with copy and pasting hundreds of addresses each week. I love the sleek new update and I hope you guys don't stop improving it. I genuinely think an interactive tour for new users would be beyond helpful. Like I mentioned before I find the guides that are currently available not helpful and some sections just mention the fact that you can do something without actually explaining it to a point where its useful.

Pros

I loved loved loved the fact that I could title each stop. Every address corresponds to a dog we pick up which I then set a pick-up time for in our software. This feature hands down won me over. At first it was really nice to just put the dogs name and address then have a route. As I became more confident with the software I was able to explore other options for automatically optimizing our routes for efficiency. The new update is so much cleaner and user friendly. As soon as I noticed the Beta option, I used that going forward. I like having the ability to save routes which is a huge time saver for me! I don't have to leave the routes open anymore; if a client requests a service that needs to go in one of the existing routes, it's so easy to load up the route and add it in last minute since importing addresses isn't an option for me... at least I don't think so lol

Cons

There is a serious lack of information on how to use the program. Personally I find the information that is available hard to navigate, all over the place and dysfunctional. The videos that are suppose to help you get started look like they were from the 90's, very dry content and not overly helpful. Popups that you could enable or disable would be neat. It could guide you along the way when starting to help you get the most out of the software. Or even little hint buttons beside items that explain how to use it and what it actually does. How does performing a specific action effect the outcome? For example: mixing territories... I haven't the life of me what that is for. I would love to be able to manage multiple routes without having to open several tabs on my computer... I think this is already an option but I'm unable to figure it out and that's a huge dissapointment. The algorithm doesn't always setup routes efficiently and lots of times I can rearrange it to make it shorter. Thats not an issue but what would be nice is when using the drag and drop to rearrange you could select multiple stops instead of waiting for it load a new route with each adjustment.

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

I'm always on the hunt for ways to be more efficient and make life easier. At the time, this was a better option.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thank you Shane for taking the time to write such a detailed feedback. We'll work on our user-guide section to make it friendlier to all our customers.

Kati from gibbs pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Gibbs Pharm

We are solving the time it takes to find a location and also improving the time it takes for each delivery to be made

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and the fact that I can keep up with how many deliveries we make each month

Cons

I enjoy all aspects of the software, it has been great for us,

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied December 2021

Thank you for your business Kati. Happy Holidays!

James from Self-Employed

Industry: Government Relations

The Best Routing Software and Customer Service on the Market

Unlike other routing options out there, and we look at everyone we could find, My RouteOnline is focused on businesses other than trucking. It has all the features a non-trucking business would need and the classic version of the program is well done and streamlined. The new version has some added features that some may need but the downside is a lot of the features in the classic version have gotten more convoluted requiring more user input to complete the same task. The nice thing is you have options to use whichever version you prefer “for me it’s classic version all the way”. For my colleagues and I, My RouteOnline has been brought down to us by the routing gods in the sky. None of us can go back to the stress of not knowing if we are going to make our appointment times, not to mention all the hours saved from not having to manually enter in all the addresses into a GPS and, the list goes on! My business relies on this product and I trust the developer, as such we are not interested in looking at any other products and we will be using this product indefinitely. If you have a business where you have multiple stops each day with or without appointments you are spinning your wheels and burning valuable time if you’re not using this product.

Pros

Some years back my colleagues and I were looking for a routing solution and we had a clear idea of what we were looking for. Our service requires us to drive all over the county and be on time for all of our appointment windows. My RouteOnline is simple to use, we can easily upload the routes to our Garmin GPS’s in our trucks, we know well in advance if we’re not going to be able to make an appointment window and can make adjustments with the customer in advance in a relaxed and timely fashion.

Cons

Love the classic version, dislike the new version because the new version has gotten more convoluted requiring more clicks and consuming more time to complete the same task then in the classic version. New features in the new version are fantastic but for me not worth the added headache and hassle of dealing with unnecessary drop-down windows. Time is money and efficiency is a top priority for me.

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

The other products were designed for the trucking industry which it a lot of features they require that we do not making the product much harder to use. The non-trucking industry routing software that I tried lacked features that most businesses that would use a product like this. In short they were more of a consumer product. My RouteOnline simply got it right!

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thank you James! for your great feedback and honesty! The new planner was designed to put all related items under menus and we understand that some users do not appreciate this as much as we thought. We are happy that the classic version does the job right :-)

Melissa from Awning Cleaning Industries

Best mapping program and personal service

This software has made routing less of a chore and being able to see all several hundred addresses mapped out at once gives a better overall picture of our service area. This allows us to do our best at being more efficient. I have been using this program for many years for our seasonal service business and I will continue using it for many years to come!

Pros

Best features: ease of bulk entering and importing data. I appreciate that it keeps previous saved routes I don't think I will need but inevitably do. Each time I've contacted them about a struggle I had, they QUICKLY showed me easy ways to do the things I needed to do; they talked me through one over the phone and emailed me a short video - both for features I did not know existed and have made this portion of my job incredibly easier.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time. All the hiccups I had were things I did not know the program could already accommodate.

Kevin from The Signman Realty Services In

Very Helpful software

Generally speaking we are very happy with the software.

Pros

Most features of the software are easy to learn and use.

Cons

Every day we schedule multiple routes with the same start point (our warehouse) but different end points for each driver (usually the driver's home). It is frustrating that we cannot designate a unique fixed "last stop" specifically for each route. Every time we adjust a stop on the driver's route there is a chance the software will change their last stop. We constantly have to adjust the route and then ensure that the last stop for each route is the driver's home address.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Hello Kevin, thank you for your feedback. We'll consider adding multiple start/end addresses as other customers have raised this request.

Made Tree Recycling Fundraiser MUCH easier

MyRouteOnline took great care of us again this year. Made our annual Xmas Tree Pick-up/Recycle fundraiser a huge success (AGAIN)! We handled over 300 pickups with 7 crews of Boy Scouts & Adult volunteers.

Pros

Easy to use, when setting up & distributing routes to volunteers. Most used the mobile app to navigate...SO SIMPLE. Also, it would be great if the App would show the stop # AND the street address in the quick view (so you didn't have to launch GoogleMaps or Waze to see the street address.

Cons

limited flexibility when creating the export file. Would be nice to be able to adjust to make optimal for printing or reading on device.

Saro from MSR Imporium

Industry: Wholesale

Best route service

Pros

Optimizing, import export features are user friendly

Cons

Sometimes it takes longer than I would like to optimize

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied April 2021

Thank you Saro!

Shaun D from Equip Your Kitchen 4 Less

Even when in a pinch......don't go cheap

If you are just starting out and you're on a tight budget then sure, this will do when in a pinch....but as I stated......sometimes taking a shortcut can cost you more in the long run....however if you absolutely need to save on windshield time, insurance, drivers hours and maintenance then this will work in the early stages of growing a "service" business.

Pros

Simple purchasing. Quick Paypal process if you are in a pinch. Since it is web based there weren't any "intrusive" clients to download. Since I was in a new city and had to plan my warehouse location to my clients it worked at the 11th hour!

Cons

Sure it's got a good "entry" level price point. When I started going over their "benefits" I quickly found it to be a sort of "pay as you go" cell service plan. 1 credit is one address which can only be used once every 30 days. Well if I have to deliver or service customers more than once in a 30 day span.....what then? And the whole "optimizing", 70% of the time resembled how my 10 year old would tell you of how to get to the ice cream shop. Was NOT impressed. Honestly.......Google Maps which is FREE gave me better directions than this. And customer support......I digress.

Daniel from Dinner Done

Glad we made the Switch

Routing efficiency is money in our pockets. MRO is efficient with my time.

Pros

It never crashes or has errors, solidly programmed. Very easy to edit routes and create new routes. Block editing of stops is a great feature. Data import is very smart. Outputs are nicely formatted. Solid tool.

Cons

The automatic routing we get is seldom the route we end up with. We usually spend a little time tweaking about 20% of the route, and end up optimizing it a little more. But editing routes is easy and foolproof. Also too, MRO will sometimes change an address without advising you, and most of the times it is the address you really want;but sometimes it takes you to another address that is different. Although this happens so seldom, this can ruin your day. When you import data, the 240 character limit error is a pain. It would be nice if it told you which line(s) it has an issue with. (minor)

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied September 2018

Hello Daniel, thanks for writing. If an address is changed, the system shows it as yellow, with a notice as shown here: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/compare-the-addresses-you-entered-with-the-mapped-addresses You can always compare the address you entered to the address Google Maps has recognized. Have a look at the user-guide, and email us if you have any questions. Regards, MyRouteOnline team

Sarah from Diaperkind

Concentrated Routes Features

All good. Essentially noted under Pros above.

Pros

That it piggy-backs on google, Can be emailed to the drivers (with an integrated app, which is very useful), that it's really very simple; it doesn't try to solve a problem that doesn't exist. It just optimizes multiple stops. Perfect.

Cons

Our deliveries are exclusively in NYC. With loads of (a) toll bridges and tunnels, and (b) dense, concentrated routes. We would really, REALLY like to see... (a) the option of avoiding tolls and (b) the option of the Start Point resulting from us having chosen "Quickest" or "Shortest" (not "Furthest" or "Nearest").

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2018

Thank you Sarah. You can choose to "avoid tolls" when you use MyRoute app, with the navigation app available on your smartphone. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

Irina from Stefanini

application review

We are using the app to organize the daily transportation routes of our employees from the head office to their homes. We are using it for more that 4 years know and it covers all our needs.

Pros

It's very easy to use, you don't need a special training for it; efficient cost/benefit report

Cons

sometimes the routes provided needs to be changed as it takes into consideration only 1 criteria (for instance the "duration" one)

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

pricing, easier to use myroute online

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied November 2019

Hello Irina, thank you for your feedback. The program can optimize your route according to Max. duration and Max. number of stops. Please email our support team if you need any assistance. Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

Rick from Deedgrabbercom Inc

MyRouteOnline - the only routing service with a mobile app that makes sense!

Overall it has changed my business because it's helped me view so many more properties just due to the mobile app alone. I would love it if the mobile app could send you into the Google maps app in "live" but not "navigation" mode- like if you navigate then hit the back button and set the bullseye to rotate the map with you. Might be very particular to my purpose, but then the kml layers I've uploaded to the map show all the time. In nav mode they don't show until you get there or break out of the nav with back button.

Pros

By far - the mobile app. Every other one I've tried is SO clunky and you have to hit 5 buttons to go to the next stop unlike swipe down, hit notification and go with yours. I also like ability to plot all the stops on a map on the website, then draw lines around to select/delete.

Cons

The efficiency of the routes planned by the website is quite bad to be honest especially with 100+ stops nearby each other. Just by seeing the zigzag routes on the map I can often do some manual rearranging to save substantial time. Now I usually plan the actual route with routexl then import it to myrouteonline and keep order as is. I find I can save 1-2 hours during course of a full day with a better route.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2018

Hello Rick, thank you very much for your feedback. Our developers are extremely busy, trying to improve our algorithm and we hope it will meet your needs.

Christine from My Pet Carnivore

Excellent program!

Overall, it's been wonderful! There's a bit of a learning curve for some things, but when we had an issue specific to our company, their customer service was incredibly helpful in figuring out how we could make the program best work for US and even made us a fairly-lengthy instructional video to show us how it worked. This program has turned what used to be a 4-hour job for 3 people into a 2 hour job for one person, and we've more than doubled the number of addresses we're mapping in the intervening time. Pricing by address is very reasonable, for the number of addresses we're mapping every month (less than 150)

Pros

It is easy to upload addresses from a file, making it much faster than having to continually retype addresses for repeat customers.

Cons

There's no way to specify an address as a "permanent" start or end address. You can move the addresses up and down the list easily, but if you reorder one of the other stops on the list later, the program may (or may not! Who knows!) decide to move it from the position you moved it to. You can usually get everything worked out eventually, but it does mean that you might have to reorder the list 4 or 5 times instead of once or twice.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2018

Hello Christine, great to have your feedback. There are two types of changes - one that keeps the original order, and one that optimizes the route, from the change point onward. When you're making a change, if you check the box that says "Optimize the target route", you can lose some of the changes you already made. Here is a short video that explains this: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/manually-change-route-plan-order

Rhea from CAKE BUBBLES

Cake Bubbles- 1st time

I route and deliver for multiple companies. I love everything that works, should work for my needs. I don't like that I don't have an order option for a longer time for less addresses.

Pros

I like the fact that I can import. I like new format. Not much is different. Actually a few problems.

Cons

We have issues with where printing is now only available if click on map. I have steuggled for the last few weeks and most during whole new format to be able to delete items I don't want routed after import. The spreadsheet I use has a few rows that aren't addresses. I beleiveninwaste addresses purchased dye to this issue. I could not get it to take the original address at the top, even did multiple attempts and it was a mess. I intended to email today as you don't seem to have an option to call .

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

needed something more intended for multiple routing.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thank you Rhea, the print option is shown on the map. Click on Map options and you'll be able to print the route. As for importing unwanted rows, we'll be happy to understand this issue and will contact you for more details.

Lucy from Lucy's Bins Ltd

MyRoute Online for Lucy's Bins

Great! easy to purchase credits if you have a small route or signup for a subscription

Pros

Easy to use. I would upload my runsheet spreadsheet and use it to ensure my runs were in order for my staff. I also used it for training new drivers. Helped cut down the time considerably.

Cons

Sometimes the optimised route was not the best route, but you can easily make manual changes. When using the app on my phone, once you got to a destination you would have to leave google maps and go back to the ap to load the next address. But this could have been my error :P

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied August 2018

Hello Lucy, Thanks so much for your review. Kindly note that when you reach your destination, you don't need to leave Google Maps. You'll get a notification saying "arrived at... next is..." and when you click on it, your next destination is inserted to Google Maps and will show as your next stop. Hope this helps. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline

Jenika from Chesapeake Bay Oyster Reef Recovery Initiative

Very Useful Software

We have really appreciated the ease of use and affordability of MyRouteOnline. We are a not-for-profit volunteer organization that coordinates the pickup of oysters from over 300 homes each Spring and Fall. We used to have to coordinate all of the stops using Google Maps. Once we found MyRouteOnline, at such an affordable price, we are now able to come up with routes much more quickly. We love that we can start and stop a subscription as needed. The value is wonderful!

Pros

We have enjoyed the ability to load addresses and have the software calculate the best routes

Cons

We wish there was a way to segment lists within a master list so that you can define specific areas to optimize routes rather than having to select from all addresses within a master list.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2018

Hello Jenika, thank you so much for your feedback. Please note that you can save smaller lists online, and then load them and plan your routes. There is no limit to the number of lists you can save online. Hope this helps. Regards, MyRouteOnline team.

Shirly from Chabad of Northridge

Couldn't Be More Pleased

We typically only need to do routing once a year for a community delivery project. After years of using a competing routing site, I found MyRouteOnline.com and I'm so much happier with it. On the other site, I used to spend hours customizing my address list to fit THEIR format, I even had notes on how to do it all correctly. On MyRouteOnline, everything is user friendly, and with the recent update, its even better. I LOVE that it can take data directly from google sheets!! One less step for me, actually several less steps! Beyond that, the courtesy of the customer service is amazing. They really helped us out with our Covid outreach projects. We highly recommend this site to anyone.

Pros

- User friendly, and with the recent update, its even better. - LOVE that it can take data directly from Google sheets, and other formats, not just Excel! - So easy to customize your route to fit your needs. - They check and confirm each address.

Cons

None for us : )

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

This is so much easier to use! Like significantly more!

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thanks Shirly, happy to help. Stay safe!

Sherry from Premium Fire Protection Ltd

MyRouteOnline Review

we are routing our daily schedules for our technicians. By adding time onsite/travel time it gives us a great schedule plan for the guys.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to add time on site per stop

Cons

on larger routes it will freeze and then for big distances it will not plan the route

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied November 2019

Hello Sherry, thanks for writing. We'd like to investigate the freeze issue, can you email our support team with an example of a route with big distances? It's very important that we address this. Thank you for your business, MyRouteOnline team

Shannon from Green Diaper Babies

Really enjoyed my time with MyRouteOnline, 3 years loyal customer. They have grown with us over time

Easy, accurate routed data that can import into GPS. It's a seamless process!

Pros

The import and export feature of data, portions to be ignored and those to keep. It's consistent and organized. Also we utilize the save route feature daily!

Cons

One week a block of the same 3 house will be in a different order the following week. It's not too troublesome, but it is a small portion.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2017

Thank you Shannon for your business, and for your feedback. All the best from MyRouteOnline team.

Lisa from The Center for Hospice and Palliative Care

Hospice Buffalo

I have used MyRouteOnline for about 4-5 years, and it have been a lifesaver! I use it to map out deliveries during the holidays for our patients and families, and I also use it for our biggest fundraiser to deliver bouquets to over 500 schools and businesses. It has helped me save so much time to complete these time sensitive tasks.

Pros

The ease of use (importing from excel). The ability to save your work. The variety of options of how create orders (number of routes vs. vehicle size). The ability to manually change a route.

Cons

When importing multiple times using the same excel file, I wish you would be able to ignore the same columns each time you use it instead of doing it manually each time.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied February 2019

Hi Lisa, we appreciate your feedback. When importing the same excel file, or the same format, the columns are already set as your default, so you don't need to do that manually. Hope this helps. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

Rustae from The Gideons International

Great time saver in organizing approach to site visitation and accuracy

I used to have to do all the mapping, driving route directions, etc. by hand. This program is a great value for the cost. I highly recommend the use of this program. Thank you MyRouteOnline team!

Pros

This was a major time saving program for mapping, step by step driving directions, and route planning for our organizational needs. I have used this program several times over the past few years and found it to be most valuable. I was exceptionally easy to add needed stops by viewing the maps provided by the program and determining the area each group would be visiting enabling additonal stops to be effective.

Cons

A basic working knowledge of using Excel is needed to prepare documents for uploading.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the review Rustae! Please check out this Excel format that is needed for the sysytem - https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/excel-spreadsheet-format-for-importing-addresses -Almost any format you try can be uploaded for use in MyRouteOnline. Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

Allison from William Wood Designs Ltd

We have upgraded from using auto route to this system, this has saved us time in our routing progress.

Pros

Simple to use. In correct addresses and duplicates are clearly highlighted. Fast at producing final route

Cons

The title box never types first time, you have to click 2 to 3 times for the the cursor to show for typing. The routes can be random and go back on itself, does not work logically with start and end addresses. Every route needs some adjustment by hand.

Reasons for Switching to MyRouteOnline

More up to date technology and information

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thanks Allison, you can add the title info along with the addresses in Excel, but we'll check the title box issue. Our developers are constantly working to improve our algorithm. Thank you for your feedback.

Ken from Metz Culinary Management

Industry: Food Production

Great product, great support

Pros

Got lucky and found the MyRouteOnline software by chance, when searching for a product for routing. In the past, had used MS Streets and Trips, and was disappointed to find it was no longer available. MyRouteOnline is an adequate replacement. Affordable, easy to use, and with a support team that quickly responds, when needed. Import our lists, optimize, and our drivers are on their way. Would highly recommend

Cons

None. Nothing bad to say about the product

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much Ken.

Tina from Coastal Flora

Industry: Warehousing

Great product

Pros

I liked the fact that it is easy to use and save my business a heap of time planning deliveries

Cons

I would there to be more customization for my business

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied November 2019

Hi Tina, thank you for your feedback. Please indicate what customization you'd like to have, so we can consider adding these to our service. Regards, MyRouteOnline team

Jaclyn from NorthStar Services

Excellent Program

My Route Online saves me time and miles and is very easy to use.

Pros

My Route Online allows me to plan my day more efficiently than ever before. I enter my stops and it creates the fastest, most economical route.

Cons

I have no major complaints with using this software. It has made routing my day much easier and simpler.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied December 2019

Thank you Jaclyn, for your kind words and for using MyRouteOnline. It's wonderful to know you're happy with our Route Planner. Best regards, MyRouteOnline team.

Jehanzeb from DIRECTTAP

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Best customer support that I have seen in years

Pros

Whilst most reviewers might rave about the ease of use or the planning that it has to offer, I just loved the customer support that was offered.

Cons

I actually had a conversation about how we would like to modify the software to the way we conduct our logistics but to be honest, that was beyond the scope of the software and much better covered by our own solution. I think it is a good value for the money spent.

Helgi from PLR Balikbayan Boxes

Domestic Freight forwarding collections

Pros

The ability to plan out long, whole day itineraries with a reliable accuracy. The addition of the load limits and lunch was great The ability to be able to adjust our ever changing schedule is great

Cons

I do multiple runs on the same day. So I export my route once planed into an excel spreadsheet then program it to add 5hrs (or so) for the afternoon run to get my timings - If you could have a way to adjust the start times of each planned route that would be great I often plan out 2-3 days on the same account simultaniously - If you could manually change the colours the routes or even better hide and reveal routes on the map that would be great I sometimes get nervous when editing my routes, worried that the program may crash. Like when changing the starting or end address of my route, I've had it happen where I deleted the starting address from a particular route and that address disapeared from the start of each of my routes.

Neal from Rotary Club of Springfield

Myrouteonline is an exceptional service.

Pros

The interface is intuitive and the routes save us time. I like being able to either set routes based on time or the number of routes. I create routes in the spring and summer so I only buy the number of addresses I need instead of having to purchase units that would go unused. I like the options for purchasing units. Technical support and customer service are exceptional. Both are responsive and accurate. The staff rocks!!

Cons

The software wants to equalize the route times and I sometimes have to catch the software sending the person with a shorter, concentrated route on one side of town to the other side of town.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied September 2017

Thank you Neal, for sharing your feedback. As a non-profit organization, please make sure to use the 50% extra credits you deserve. Good Luck and all the best.

Dennis from Greater Alpine Fire Safe Council

My experience using MyRouteOnline

This program saves me time when I'm organizing customer lists which in turn provides the most efficient routing for our contractor thru the various areas of the large footprint we serve in the Wildland Urban Interface we live in. Drive time kept to minimum for him equals responsible use of grant monies on our part and that equates to more dollars available for maintaining defensible spaces with our chipping program .

Pros

MyRouteOnline has been a great timesaver for me in providing routing to our contractor who travels over broad areas in our community while providing wood/brush chipping services. We are in a rural area where streets and roads are not generally laid out in a symmetrical fashion. This software can sort it all out in quick order and only occasionally needs a little editing due to local knowledge that the program does not know.

Cons

Addresses have been rejected when they were entered correctly and I could not figure out what the problem was, but addresses that stay yellow are still recognized. Some routing assumes that local roads are continuous when they are not. It takes a little while to get used to working thru the information transfer.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the feedback Dennis. Please note that you can always use coordinates (instead of addresses), for rural areas. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline

Great product

amazing customer service. makes the whole product so much better

Pros

practical, convenient, excellent product, saves us many many hours

Cons

sometimes doesnt work as well with too many addresses at once

Robert from Dinner Done Inc.

Simple to use, versatile and accurate

Saved at least 2 hours per week planning the routes we use. We are able to give our customers better service by letting them know when we will arrive with their orders

Pros

Easy to use, changing parameters is a breeze. Results can be exported to spreadsheet and also ported to mapping software. Saves time inputting addresses on the go!

Cons

Some glitches do occur, but I think it has more to do with inaccuracies in Google Maps data than the software itself

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied December 2017

Thank you Robert for your review! It's wonderful to see how much time is actually saved by using our program. Merry Christmas :-)

Kelly from Community Flag Program

Perfect Program for our project

We have had a completely positive experience using MyRouteOnline. We are a fairly small non-profit organization that uses the program 6 months out of the year to raise funds for local community programs. This year, MyRouteOnline helped us through routing the delivery of meals to families during the COVID-19 outbreak - it was a lifesaver!

Pros

MyRouteOnline is user friendly even for someone with no previous routing experience. The Customer Service is outstanding with quick response time and friendly interactions. I have found them to be very generous with their time and product. In addition, we only need the program for 6 months of each year and our data is saved for us each time.

Cons

It can be difficult to route to apartment numbers.

Reasons for Choosing MyRouteOnline

MyRouteOnline was recommended by another user who runs a similar non-profit organization.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thanks Kelly, we're always happy to help!

Brandon from WORLD Environmental

Industry: Environmental Services

Seasonal Project

Pros

We needed a simple to use and easily accessible routing application for a seasonal project. Out of the various tools found online and tested MyRouteOnline was the best option for picking up the application and going right out of the box. The Route upload feature was also straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

Route organization on the iPhone app was a bit clunky I felt like. As well as having to resign into the app to Reload Routes if you idled too long. Would be a nice way to keep you signed in or an easier way to Reload the routes if you closed the app other than having to re-key in your email every time. Could also be a feature I am missing since I did not spend too much time researching that section.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied February 2019

Thanks Brandon. We'll take your comments into consideration, to make MyRoute app easier to use.

David from The Gardener Inc.

Great software

Saves us time

Pros

We have used this for several years. It is easy to use, accurate and priced fairly. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed

Cons

Can’t think of anything. All good. It works!

Reasons for Choosing MyRouteOnline

Cost and ease of training staff.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied November 2019

Thanks David, for your feedback! It's always nice to hear from happy customers :-) Thank you for your business, MyRouteOnline team

Patricia from Matthew 25

My Route - Good Program

Overall, it was a BIG help. It helped me prepare my different routes for the drivers. It gave me the quickest routes. It was say, 98% accurate... I tweaked the rest myself and found the other addresses.

Pros

What I liked about the software was it was easy to use, saved me alot of time, showed you a map and gave quickest route. You just put the address in and it maps out the route for you!

Cons

What I liked least is that some of the routes were NOT the quickest. I had to "re-route" it myself. It also was not able to find some of the addresses on the map. So it gave me a empty lot.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thanks for writing Patricia. Our route planner is based on Google Maps and if your addresses were recognized there, then our service will be able to recognize them. If not, you can insert coordinates instead.

Ileana from Sun Sprout Diaper Service

Nice overlooking route

It’s been great overall!

Pros

How I can see the route planed in the computer

Cons

I can’t see the map planed in the app (iPhone) or my gps... also, changing stops is hard sometimes

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2018

Thank you Ilena for your feedback. Please email us at support@myrouteonline.com to let us know how you'd like the manual changes experience to be. To watch the entire route on a map, you can open the Planner on your iPhone, (instead of the app). Best regards, MyRouteOnline team

Marlene from The Merry Dairy

Industry: Food Production

Easy and clear for a small business

The customer service is responsive and they answer questions clearly and quickly.

Pros

Due to the COVID-19 business, our ice cream shop had to transform quickly to a pick-up and delivery operation. We deliver across a geographically large city and the ability to optimize routes, and segment delivery routes for drivers is key to being able to deliver frozen product to people's doors. The service functions across an app and our drivers get their own route. The price per address is reasonable for the time and headaches this app saves.

Cons

There are little tweaks to how the routes and saved and published that could be a little more intuitive, but there are workarounds.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your feedback Marlene, stay safe!

September 2016

Susan from Vacation House Linen & Towel Rentals

September 2016

Awesome Routing Software

I needed a routing software that is able to create multiple routes for me to hand to my drivers. Myrouteonline.com does that for a very reasonable price. I was able to easily upload my addresses (which change weekly) from an Excel spreadsheet into myrouteonline. I thought it was wonderful that I could choose number of routes (drivers), time spent at each location, add in time for a break, add in a percentage of deviation (knowing some addresses would be difficult to find and the driver might get a little lost), and also specify the maximum number of stops per route (because drivers have cars of different sizes and so the amount of product that each can carry varies from driver to driver).

Pros

The printed directions are very accurate so we do not have to rely on GPS.

Cons

If I move a destination from one route to another, it changes the order of the original route.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied September 2016

Hello Susan, thank you for your review. Please note that in order to leave the original order of your route, you should simply uncheck the box that says "Optimize the target route". If this box is checked, the routes are re-optimized considering the manual change you made, but if it's not - the original order of your route is saved. Thanks again, MyRouteOnline team

cheryl from Insurance

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great Planner If You Know Route Workarounds

I am new to route driving and new to my route area. Since I cannot use highways, when the route brings it I am at a complete loss.

Pros

Easy to input route information Ability to choose to plan the route as inputted rather than shortest distance

Cons

No ability to NOT go on an interstate or highway when there is street access. Guide book doesn’t describe the differences between the different Navigation Apps.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied October 2019

Hi Cheryl, thanks for writing. The ability to change the route is available when you navigate, by clicking on "Routes" to see other alternatives. Hope this helps. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

STYLIANOS from St Peppas kai sia EE

Really valuable application that saves us a lot of time in our company

Pros

Very easy to use and fast to operate. Excellent customer service and technical support. Very good value for money.

Cons

There is not an invoicing system that we would like to see at some point to send us invoices automatically.

Chris from Ziing Final Mile Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great software - needs a few additions to get across the finish line

Optimized routes = predictability + efficiency

Pros

File upload capability and address cleaning

Cons

Needs two additional capabilities: 1) Needs to be able to handle more than 350 addresses - we spend a lot of time parsing files to accommodate but lose optimization capabilities by doing so. 2) Need to be able to enter shipment weight and number of pieces - using "order size" for both does not allow you to extract both after the file is complete.

Reasons for Choosing MyRouteOnline

Ease of use and accuracy. We test file outputs with other routing software and it is fairly accurate. I would love to speak with someone about paying for customization of the software, or a strategic partnership.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Thanks Chris, we'll be happy to discuss additional features.

Karnell from Christ Temple Church

Easy and Reasonably Priced

I have had a good experience with MyRouteonline. They are fair and honest. They honored our credits well beyond the monthly expiration.

Pros

This software is very reasonably priced and easy to use. We run routes every week and we simply import our list into the software and create our stipulations, the software does the rest. My favorite is the route generator and import feature.

Cons

Ironically the price schedule is a little confusing to me. I ended up choosing a price package that was overkill but I eventually purchase the right one.

Reasons for Choosing MyRouteOnline

It’s pricing and ease of use.

Chris from GreenPasturesCSA

Industry: Farming

MyRoute made delivery easy

Great.

Pros

The software was easy to use and iphone friendly. Regardless of who we used for delivery, they were able to figure it out. We had a big route -- several hundred -- and it was no problem for myroute to find the easiest and fastest route around town for us.

Cons

The addresses didn't propogate perfectly into apple maps.

Susan from Vacation House Linen & Towel Rentals

Program works well for us

MyRouteOnline helps me to break large deliveries into 8-10 routes very easily.

Pros

All of the options that can be added when computing the routes makes for very accurate mileage and time estimates.

Cons

Mobile app did not work well. Sent us to wrong addresses (off by 1 house sometimes). Not sure why this happened.

Jeff from Jeff B Photography

Industry: Photography

My thoughts

Pros

Being able to paste in addresses and set start and service times.

Cons

Not being able to set a priority for particular stops if I need them to be second from last, etc. Also, I don’t fully understand how credits are used since sometimes more are used

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied June 2020

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your feedback. We'll be happy to discuss the priority, as an additional feature. Most of the features we have were suggested by our customers... As for the credits, these are counted once every 30 days. We charge 1 single credit per address and we don't charge for the same addresses within 30 days. Hope this is clear. Let us know if you have any questions.

Jackie from Procter and Gamble

Routeonline

meets my business needs

Pros

Easy to route my store orders and the upload is fairly easy. When I have customer service questions who is always quick to help

Cons

Making any changes is difficult so I don't feel I have as much control as I would like

Tonya from Independent Contractor

Time to Drive!

I am an independent contractor which does consulting, Route planners assist in constructing routes to best fit my needs while saving time and money.

Pros

It is easy to input your addresses into the software. You have the option to import from Excel or type your entries. I like how it configures the routes and offers information and options to adjust as needed. There is an app that you can always "be in the know" for the route plan.

Cons

The free user is limited to how many addresses can be inputted into the software. However, there are pay as you go plans or monthly subscription plans. During the free trial, you are also limited to the number of address entries, which can make it difficult to actually decide if you are going to purchase a plan.

Response from MyRouteOnline

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your feedback Tonya. The free trial is indeed limited to 20 stops, but if you need more credits to evaluate our program, feel free to let us know. Regards, MyRouteOnline team