• Pros

• "Easy to use and people in this Company are great. Wonderful people working in this company and very friendly"

• "I like that it's very easy to use. I can go right in and get the information I need within seconds. "

• "Super easy to use. Easy install and reports a lot of data. Like the speed and braking alerts. Good capabilities so far. Very reasonable too. "

• Cons

• "We had some bumps at the beginning needing more specific trackers for the cranes but once everything was ironed out we have not had any problems since."

• "Nothing yet. like the features so far that i have seen on it. Wish you couldn't disconnect it so easy. "

• "Braking alert. I am still a little confused on what makes the braking alert go off. My assumption is the timing in the drop of your speed."

Browse Rhino Fleet Tracking Reviews

Solid GPS System with Good Reporting

I have used Rhino Fleet Tracking with one of my largest clients for the past year and it is hands down an excellent GPS system. It shows the management staff how fast drivers go (average speed), the top speed they drove, if they like to slam on their brakes and so much more. We can see if they are leaving their trucks on or turning them off while on job sites, I mean it gives us a lot of information. In the end it is much better and stores more data than other GPS systems we have used. It does eventually appear to drop data out of their system allowing you to only run reports for the last 6 months or so, but that said it is way better than the other system we used that only allowed us to look at roughly 45 days of historical data and was much more expensive. All in all I definitely think it is worth a look for anyone serious about tracking their vehicles with GPS.

Pros

- Excellent GPS system with great built-in reporting - Easy to see trucks in the field and get live data from what is going on - Can filter and isolate vehicles or drivers through filters - Allows you to review prior days and see driver routes on a map to increase efficiency - Reports can be exported in Excel and other formats for archiving and importing into other custom reports/tracking systems

Cons

- All data from the system does not appear later so you need to download the data you want to keep to view it years later. It does give you a really good time frame but eventually the data seems to drop out where you cannot get it anymore.

Melissa from Elite Electric Unlimited, Inc

Knowledgeable Sales and Tech Staff who work together in tandem to make a Great Product

If you have been on the fence about whether to try fleet tracking devices, then I would absolutely try this one. If you are in contracts and getting charged for extra and extra and don't get to talk to real people that have solutions immediately, then you need to switch. Easy to install. Easy to Track. GREAT PRODUCT and STAFF!

Pros

We are small, but growing business. You don't know when the ups and downs can happen with staff, jobs, and business in general, but Rhino Fleet has pricing plans and the ability to adapt to those all those achievements and struggles without trying to take extra money from your business by making you sign contracts and buy out contracts. We have used this service for just shy of a year. We started with 4 and added 2 more. Product works great and the Rhino Fleet STAFF answers any questions, issues, or concerns with a superior sense of urgency and care (and it's also usually the same people you are talking to *super plus). Great buy for us.

Cons

I would make sure that when you sign up to be sure to look at the real time refresh you sign up for. They have various levels of refresh, which understandably will cost different prices, but I missed that somewhere when we first signed up and didn't realize we were on a 2 minute lag, instead of 30 second lag. When I discovered this the staff was more than willing to help get us to the right place we wanted to be real-time. There are a couple glitchy items with the newest app, but if you call the service/tech team they will tell you exactly what to do and you will NOT be transferred several times and the problem is resolved immediately.

No Contract!

Disappointed and cancelled service after just a few weeks

The whole thing was an abject failure. We cancelled the service and will be sending all hardware back.

Pros

Unfortunately there were no aspects of our experience that met this "like" criteria. The initial sales conversations were great. We believed we were getting a solid platform for our asset management solution. I believe the base GPS tracking is functional and it did provide the fundamental data.

Cons

No clear expectations were communicated. After sale communications and support was some of the worse ever experienced. Units were to be configured and were not. 3 of 4 provided battery powered units never did work. Wiring was sketchy and we were not informed that the wiring harnesses were taped together "as a guide". The iButton key fob serial numbers were also pre-populated incorrectly. Driver IDs were never reported in most areas. Issues were never resolved in a timely fashion and Rhino didn't initiate communication regarding status, we always had to contact them to find out what was going on. When we said we would terminate service there was no hesitation or offer from sales, support or their Director of Operations regarding possible remediation, just - OK send it all back.

Reasons for Choosing Rhino Fleet Tracking

No contract and reasonable monthly service fee and some DOT reporting.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied July 2019

Jeff, We let you down and acknowledge that we underperformed in numerous ways on your transaction. We are analyzing what went wrong and making immediate and longer term changes to processes, product, and our communications. Our CEO sent you an email and would like to follow up with you regarding how we leave you in the best possible situation. He'd love to hear from you at your earliest convenience so he can provide you the best possible resolution.

Aaron from Auto Rescue

Friendly Staff, Fantastic Service, Tremendous Uptime. You could not ask for better service.

Tracking more than 500 drivers across the United States

Pros

Tools that easily allow us to track our drivers in real time and even allows us to see if there's anything amiss with their vehicles.

Cons

Saying there's something that I like least about Rhino's product is like asking what you like least about your favorite dessert. You really can't not like something about it... except the calories. Rhino spoils us on our services. Running drivers in the hundreds out in the field there will be times when tracking services go down (anyone in the tech field can tell you this, it's just a fact of life) however, Rhino responds to these issues whether they be in the middle of the afternoon on Wednesday or three in the morning on a Sunday. They recognize and find the issue and get it fixed rapidly. So I'm spoiled. Coming to expect that level of professional courtesy from every vendor we work with leaves me sorely disappointed.

Susan from The Virgin Olive

Rhino Rocks!

Pros

I own a food truck and use the tracking equipment to tell my customers where my vehicle is located so they can come to my current location. It not only helps business, it helps me know that my employees are where they are suppose to be. It also lets me know if they are safely driving while my company name is plastered on the truck. Rhino's customer service is top notch and they are always extremely helpful when I need something. If you are looking at other companies, run away! Rhino is where you need to be.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like in the 2 years I have had their service.

Works exactly how we need it to!

More accountability and peace of mind. Has certainly paid off!

Pros

Customer service, although rarely needed, is great Easy to setup (OBD Device) Alexa integration is cool, although I haven't needed it too much as we don't switch drivers to different vans, etc. Can utilize Google Streetview within their program

Cons

The towns show up wrong; sometimes when you look at past history it will show a random town and the only way to know is by the road name where that device is. Also, I would use the hard-wired version next time as drivers conveniently pull out the device when they want to and say it "fell out".

preston from one call plumbing

BEST OUT THERE

best one i have had yet, will keep using them and adding units as we grow

Pros

easy to install ( I do direct wire) easy to use accurate / updates quick / sch service is awesome

Cons

none - ALL IS GOOD ! NO COMPLAINTS OR ISSUES !

Reasons for Choosing Rhino Fleet Tracking

Liked the simplicity, ease of use, cost - SO GLAD WE DID !!

Walt from J-W Power Company

J-W Power Company

The utilization of Rhino has allowed to have a better idea of the daily location and use of one of our most expensive and libel assets - company trucks. We have witnessed improvements in employee driving and more attention by those drivers to their company and personal driving habits.

Pros

Customer service is quick, easily accessible and always helpful!

Cons

Speed limit discrepancies between the system and actual posted speed limits.

Joshua from Old Dominion Insulation

Rhino Fleet Tracking

customer service was great!

Pros

price point was good and the customer support was good

Cons

user interface wasn't the best and managing the devices online was a little cumbersome

Ben from ELM Inc.

Awesome

Pros

- Great product - Easy to setup and install - Great app to see all trucks in the field and routes taken

Cons

We have been using this product for almost a year and I haven't found anything we do not like yet!

Sharon from Rockit Trucking, Inc.

Google Maps outdated

The only complaint I have against this program is that the Google Map is outdated with current posted speed limits, which was our main reason for purchasing a program. I'm constantly having to change my speed limit requirements otherwise I have over 200 alerts (literally) in my email box. I have submitted numerous updates to Google Maps and was wondering how long it will take before the information is updated. If you know anything else I can do, please advise me. Thank you.

Pros

It is easy to use and has lots of options.

Cons

Google Maps does not have current speed limits and as a result I have to investigate each speeding alert which can be time consuming.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied February 2017

Sharon, Thanks so much for your review and feedback. We understand your frustration with Google¿s speed limit feature and share that with you. Unfortunately, Google has the most accurate nationwide speed limit system we¿ve found to date. Because of Google¿s size, they make updates on their own timeline. We usually see updates within 90 days. I¿ve passed on your feedback to our development team to audit your specific results and will reach out to you directly to gather a few samples I can share with them. Thanks again. We¿ll keep making the system better every day.

Jim from Pro-Tec

So far so good, still learning the system Beverly was a big help.

Pros

I like the text alerts if someone is speeding and the geo fence option. It would be nice if the mobil app had a few more features. But it seems pretty good for a quick glance. Installation of the units couldn't have been easier. Customer service has been top notch so far. Keep up the good work.

Cons

There seems to be a problem when you try to customize your vehicle. The drop drown list only allows you to pick from four or five types of cars and won't allow you to type in a specific model. One of my guys drives a subaru and a ford E-350 Cargo van. Cant input those options. Should be an EZ fix for your software boys.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied March 2018

Hi Jim, Thank you for the review and we're glad Beverly has been a big help to you. Thank you for your note regarding the vehicle options. We actually just added the E-350 Cargo Van, so you should see that now. I will ask customer service to follow up with you to let you know. With the large number of makes and models we try to select the most common, however, we are always happy to add a custom vehicle for our customers at any time. Just let us know. Thanks again! -lindsey

Meredith from Aerial Signs & Awnings, Inc.

Aerial Signs Review

We have a large monitor set up in office so everyone can see where the vehicles are each day. It has enabled us to better monitor how the techs spend their time - even where they spend their lunch breaks and if they are exceeding their allotted time. We have used the satellite feature a few times calling the techs out that we know down to the parking space where they are. It is very cool.

Pros

We use the software to keep track of the techs when they are out on the road, it has been very helpful in monitoring their activity and seeing how they treat the vehicles.

Nikki from Tot Lot Pros

Rhino Fleet Tracking Review

So far it's working good. The only issue is that we had to turn up the sensitivity on a couple units and now it's a little harder to track the events. The ones that are functioning more accurate are easy to see when the vehicle turns off and on. We especially like being able to see when are employees start and finish a job. Also the ability to know when they are speeding and how fast. Jeanne was our rep and she did a good job of training us and helping us work through the kinks.

Pros

Ability to track our vehicle down trace it's movements.

Cons

When looking through events, I wish there was a simple view to easily see where it was turned on and where it was turned off instead of scrolling through all the path points of movement. When a vehicle travels about 2 hours, that's a lot of scrolling. It's useful to see the path, but wish there was an option to simplify and only see start and stop points.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied February 2017

Nikki, thank you for the feedback. I've passed along your comments to our development team. We'll let you know if we can work these changes in to our next version. Thanks again. We appreciate feedback like this from our customers so we can continue to improve the application.

Bryan from South East Towers

Industry: Wireless

Excellent Value and Easy to Use

I have used Fleetmatics, Fleet Complete and Azuga. No one has a better price or a better service. Rhinos Support team is very friendly, fast and knowledgeable. I have used you guys before with another company and It was a no brainer when asked buy my Boss who we should go with.

Pros

It is very easy to use and is flexible for all types of fleets

Cons

Nothing I like the software. Nothing else to say!

Monica from Smart-two.com

Very easy to understand and user friendly.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any cons to complain about. I am very happy with the investment the company made to purchase the services.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2018

Hi Monica, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you are happy with the investment and we look forward to continuing to service your company!

Randy from Dawson Mauldin

easy to use .

good

Pros

easy to use and program .easy to install

Cons

I don't like how if it get disconnected we don't get alert asap .

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied May 2019

Hi Randy, thanks so much for the nice review. We greatly appreciate your business. Our customer success team will be reaching out to you in regard to the disconnection. All the best, Lindsey

Khem from Vegan Transportation llc

It's always nice working with their executives and they provide excellent customer service.

Pros

Cons

I never anything like in this software that I can say idon't like. Easy to print miles from the software and very very friendly software.

Ben from Gangloff Roofing

Excellent exp. Low $ product.

I can track my employees and be confident they are on task or correct them if they are not.

Pros

I've only used the product for a few days so I can't say what I like most just yet. I researched tracking devices for quite some time before I went with Rhino. I like the fact that I don't have to commit to a term contract. Everyone that I have communicated with has been awesome. Prompt assistance and communication is important to me as a business owner. I'm considering getting devices for 10 more vehicles based upon the experience so far. The tracking itself is extremely easy to use which is also important to me.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied March 2018

Hey Ben, thanks for the great review and nice note. We're glad to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you track your crew. Welcome to the Rhino family!

Jeff from J-W Power Company

Industry: Oil & Energy

Training was very informative.

Pros

Bread crumb trail and speed alerts options. The ability to select posted or set your own speed alert is a plus.

Cons

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied September 2017

Hi Jeff, thank you for the review. We're glad you found the training to be informative! As for the hard braking alert... this measurement does have a variance to it and we can actually change the sensitivity for you at anytime if you would like. Our suggestion would be to drive a vehicle equipped with a tracker. Do some testing on what you would consider normal driving behavior and hard braking. Then you can pull up the application and compare the alerts received. If you feel it isn't sensitive enough and should have received more alerts, we can change it for you. If you feel it was too sensitive and there were too many alerts for how you were driving, we can modify it for you. We set it as a "standard" but are always happy to adjust based on what our customer's feel are fast starts and hard braking. Great question, by the way!

Kyle from Precision Landscape Management LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Quick, easy, and manageable right from my phone is great!

Pros

The fact that went over everything so precise, where I didn't have to ask questions shows she knows the product and is well informed about all the little details in the applications.

Cons

I didn't like that I was limited in how many times I could refresh to see where my fleet was going. I understand 360 is a lot, but what if I needed more. Seems unrealistic if I pay every month for them but I'm limited in situations that might have a high whereabout sensitivity.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2018

Hi Kyle, thank you for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with our customer service team. Regarding the locates, if you feel you are needing more data to report on, we would be glad to upgrade your reporting time from every 2 minutes to a more frequent time. Just give us a call or email customer service. Have a great day!

Andrew from Butler trailer transport

No customer service at all..except bankers hours.

Barely does the job.

Pros

It does the job.

Cons

When it acts up you're screwed, no support till the bank opens.

Scott from Magnakleen Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Fair Price & Great Customer Support

Overall Rhino Fleet tracking has been outstanding with their customer support. Product is easy to install and software is very intuitive.

Pros

Easy to use & install. Customer support is outstanding. No contract.

Cons

Patch cables for units can be a little pricey.

Scott from 3R Technology

wonderful training

Pros

The system is very easy to use The maps are very clear, and the fact that you can have the maps separated by vehicle is nice

Cons

Wish the directions feature was available on the phone app. It seems like this would be almost a first thing to add, so phones could be used as the GPS unit

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied October 2017

Hi Scott, thank you for the review. We're glad you found the training to be great and that you are enjoying using the system. We're always open to customer suggestions. I'll pass along your feedback to our development team and you can also always email customerservice@rhinofleettracking.com with any other thoughts or questions.

Justin from Cool Air Solutions

Just started an account with 20 devices, start up was very intuitive, so far so good.

Pros

Set up was super easy and lots of reporting and alert functions. The AP on the cell phone (Android for me) and the desktop both function great. I am able to get service reminders, trouble codes and most importantly find our team members in a flash.

Cons

Dont think it is capable of tracking total miles on a vehicle, including existing miles. You can get reports of how many mile the vehicle has traveled in a given period however I wish I can enter the vehicles existing mileage keep a running tally.

James from Childress Heating & A/C, Inc.

It was very informative .

Able to see what my fleet is doing

Pros

The installation and set up was very easy. The customer service and the cost is great. I really like the fact that I can check it almost any where and any time.

Cons

I have only used the system for a couple of days, that is not long enough to see any cons. One thing I thank could be improved on is being able to copy the work hours for multi vehicles.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied June 2017

Thank you for the review, James! We are glad to have you as a customer! I will pass along your request to copy work hours to our customer service team.

Marcelo from Bertoni

Terrible experience!

Pros

Bought this product with a seller that told lies about the product! Later the manager calls saying that you have a monthly fee. Looks like a scheme. You buy something and receives another.

Cons

The company doesnt worries about the costumer! They just want their profit! Dont recomend. There surely is something wrong because at the end you pay for something that you cant use.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied March 2018

Mr. Pinto, we are sorry to see you believe you were misled by our staff. Unfortunately, monthly tracking of vehicles is something that requires a monthly cost as we, and every other GPS tracking vendor incurs a monthly cost to provide these services. If you refer back to the two quotes you were emailed and your initial invoice, you will see where the ¿Ongoing Monthly Cost¿ was included as a total of $50.85 for your 3 vehicle tracking devices. What makes us unique is that we do not require a contract. We earn the business of our customers every month. However, we do require monthly payment of service and are unable to provide fleet tracking services for free. Please call 1-800-293-0420 with any additional questions. Best Regards, The Rhino Fleet Tracking Team

Nathan from RDM Industrial Electronics

Extremely helpful, easy to work with

Pros

Ease of use, staff is very helpful and easy to contact. The software uses Google Maps, using the satellite view and up to date maps is helpful

Cons

I have not found anything about this software that I have not liked as of now. I have only used the software for a short time and have had no negative experiences

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2018

Hey Nathan, thanks so much for the review. We're glad you find our application easy to use and that our staff has been helpful and easy to contact. We are glad to have you as a customer!

Greg from Pinnacle Pool Services Inc

Very informative and easy to follow.

Here are some benefits we have encountered from using this software: Enhanced employee performance. We can provide safer and more reliable service.

Pros

This software helps enhance performance and security at our company. Pros: User friendly. Reliable. Detailed. Economic.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the review, Greg! We're so happy to see that you are realizing the benefits of GPS tracking for your employee performance and the ability to offer a safer and more reliable service to your customers.

Jose from Fly transportation

Pat is very nice, answer most questions with best of ability. 5 star service.

Pros

It is cheap. Well organized. Google integrated. Software runs smooth. You can track in real time from your phone.

Cons

Reports do not have much. Most people to use gps tracker at dispatchers with multiple vehicles. Reports need to have needs for a dispatcher...

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied June 2017

Thank you for the review, Jose. Per your conversation with Jeanne about the reporting, we'll let you know when our ELD services are ready soon! We're happy to have you as a customer!

Clint from J-W Power Company

Quick and efficient

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to follow. The Googles Maps layout is a great format because it is so commonly used.

Cons

N/A I just started using it and haven't had any issues yet. From what I have seen so far - I am not anticipating any issues.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2018

Hi Clint, Thank you for your review! We're glad you like the integration with Google Maps. We're happy to have you as a customer and look forward to meeting your fleet tracking needs!

Tammy from Show Me Welding, Inc

Industry: Wireless

So happy with these trackers!

The thing that I have liked probably the best is the friendly and always available customer support. It's refreshing to talk to people that know the product and care about the end user. Cheers to Rhino and their support staff!

Pros

the ease of use and the the info you can get at a glance - then if you want more detail it is there as well

Cons

so far nothinig - once we learned a little about it - easy

Steve from Fox Pool Corperation

Kelly was very informative and answered all of my questions.

Pros

Ease of use. Plan on running a continues screen thru out the work day. Vehicle maintenence reporting.

Cons

Have not had a real chance to use it yet.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2018

Hi Steve, thank you for the review! Kelly is great, isn't she?! We are glad she was able to help you and answer your questions. We think you will enjoy having the application up on screens and the vehicle maintenance reporting will be a very helpful tool for you.

Donny from Geo Surfaces

Industry: Warehousing

Great customer service experience so far with everyone and in every department I have talked with.

Exactly what it is designed to do. Track our assets.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Since I have to say more I will just keep typing something. Blah Blah Blah

Cons

Not sure yet. I need more time to evaluate. Possibly needs more flexibility and capabilities with the service part.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied August 2017

Thanks, Donny! We're so glad you've had a good experience with our customer service team. They are the best!

Cristina from Buffalo Alarm Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excited to learn new ways to help our company grow.

Pros

This software will help our company be more efficient and be able to track our day to day service. Which is helpful to us here at the office and to our technicians out in the field.

Cons

We just started using the software and we haven't found anything not to like about it. After our demo we are very excited to start using it.

Shannon from Protech Mechanical, Inc.

Great Product and Service A+ Experience

We have been using our GPS Tracking system for a little over a week and love it! The service and training was great! We can already tell that the trucks are staying where they need to be without any extra miles being added. We have also been able to tell when trucks are operating which has helped tremendously with time sheets for payroll! We will definitely be saving money now that we have the tracking system in place!

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied February 2017

Hi Shannon, we are thrilled that you are enjoying your products and service! We are so glad you are already seeing the great benefits of your tracking service. We are glad to have you as a customer and thank you for your review!

Lisa from Studio32

Orientation training was excellent

Pros

Real time locating within one minute, easy hands on user friendly. Will be a great tool for pick up & delivery service.

Cons

Nothing yet. I don't have anything else to say about the software as I have only been using it for 3 days.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied March 2018

Welcome to the Rhino family, Lisa! We're happy to have you. Thanks for the review!!

Jason from Celestica Precision Machining Ltd.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

It was a great overview with one of the customer rep.

As I mentioned, I have just been trained and will start using this software on a daily basis. The reporting is what looks to be beneficial for our business.

Pros

It's early to know and will have more feedback in a few months. But it's looks to have a lot of information we need

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the review, Jason! We're glad you enjoyed your training with Pat.

Kim from Protech Mechanical, Inc.

Using these on fleet trucks

Pros

Tracking and ease of reports when needed to check up on status of trucks and their locations. Shows speeding too and that has helped.

Cons

Can be taken off of vehicle too easy and unfortunately employees have figured this out and that makes it frustrating

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied May 2017

Hi Kim. Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you've found value in the reporting. As for the devices, please don't hesitate to give us a call if you would like to talk about the wired devices instead of the plug-in OBD device. 1-800-293-0420 Also, ensure you are setting up your alerts to be notified if/when the employee unplugs the device. You can use that feature to know exactly when the device is being unplugged and take immediate action with your employee(s).

Chad from Paul Davis Restoration of So Cal

Great company, the rep was very nice to deal with and explained the tracking well.

Laurene from A2B Moving & Storage, LLC

Great Product!

I just got these and so far so good! Looking foward to being able to track my fleet easily. I had a different tracker before and this is SO much easier and user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

none so far that i know of

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2017

Thank you, Laurene! We are so glad to hear you are finding ease with using our trackers. Welcome aboard!

Shannon from Travis Electrical Service, LLC

Initial training was super easy and informative.

Pros

Easy to use. Straightforward.

Cons

Would like to be able to send a daily (or weekly) report to other managers. These managers do not want to log into the system, they just want an over view of the daily log sent to them.

Pat from ICR Service Group LLC

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

The software is very easy to edit and navigate through without any prior experience with tracking software.

Cons

Have not been using the software long enough to have any issues. So I can not list any cons. Thanks.

Brian from Victor Products

Bev was very conscious of my time and needs and covered all the basics

Pros

The ease of use, the tabs are clearly labeled as to what they do, use of google maps is helpful as well

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied March 2018

Thank you, Brian for your review. We're glad to hear that Bev was helpful and we are happy to have Victor Products as a customer.

Stacey from Sullivan Countertops

Great tool

This is a great tool for any size business. Easy to use and the customer service is great! Nicole was very knowledgeable and easy to follow when we did the online training.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied November 2016

Thank you Stacey! We are glad you enjoy the platform and customer service!

Susan from Winder Housing Authority

No contract!

Great!

Pros

No contract and easy navigation. Excellent customer service.

Cons

No instructions with shipped chips. A one page introductory/instructional sheet would be nice.

Christopher from Pools of Perfection

Very pleased

Pros

The software seems to be very user friendly. The systems seems to be very easy to navigate through for monitoring and reports.

Cons

I am not sure what I do not like yet. I am very new to the program and I am still getting use to it.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied April 2018

Hi Christopher, thank you for the review! Our friendly customer service team is available should you have any more questions or needs. We're glad to have you as part of the Rhino family!

Jeff from Aussie Pet Mobile - Greater Nashville and Middle TN

Industry: Veterinary

Some good some bad

Pros

That it registers the vehicles and that the tracking actually works. The ease of setting most of it up, is also a plus

Cons

When a can is idle but running the every 2 minute listing on the Events listing and reports is over-burdening

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied June 2017

Hi Jeff, thank you for the feedback. We'll get back with you on the reporting. You should hear from customer service soon.

Noel from Rainbow Village

Lori Byce review

Lori took my call inquirying about the service. She provided me a quote. Today she showed us a live demonstration. The software has many awesome features and the price is affordable.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied November 2016

Thank you for the review Noel! We are glad you enjoyed the demo and application review.

Tony from Antov Construction

Orientation review

I normally refuse to do reviews, but Nicole was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and deserved great rating.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Replied October 2016

Thank you, Tony for taking the time! We're happy to hear your time with Nicole was great!