• Pros

• "It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost."

• "Easy to use Good overwiew Really saves time Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew "

• "Easy to use, great reliability. We all use it here at my company "

• Cons

• "A little on the pricey side, but all good things come with a price."

• "I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable "

• "I wish the app was free. The interface looks a little dated but it functions great."

Browse Route4Me Reviews

Lukasz from Iron Mountain

Industry: Warehousing

Best in class software and customer service.

R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

Pros

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

Cons

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

Ease of use, quick to deploy, minimal setup.

Robert from American Honda Motor Co., Inc.

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Pros

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Cons

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

Primarily price. At the time MyRouteOnline charged by address routed, and it wasn't cost effective for the number of addresses we would be planning routes for.

Edward from DHL Express

Can’t program different colors on app

Not bad but see cons

Pros

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

Cons

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

Because the advertisement said it was approved by DHL

Ron from River Grove Community School

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home. I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways. I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product. I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Pros

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Cons

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

Dani from KEGSTAR

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Expensive with lots of additional costs

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error) Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Pros

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Cons

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

LYNN from Self Employed

application route book

it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not. I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Pros

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Cons

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

it was the most user friendly and another person in my field recommended it says she used it often. the price was a little more than I would like but it can be over looked unless there continues to be issued with it deleting my completed stops [had happened 4 out of the last 6 uses.]

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

route size limits,, user friendly and ability to copy/duplicate the routes

Kevin from KP MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Cons

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

A limited number of stops to be added. As a Fed Ex driver, we have anywhere from 85-130 stops daily

Great Costumer Service

Pros

Salesforce Sales Cloud is a stable interface that functionality appeals to me. It's quick to navigate and communicate. The functionalities are in accordance with the structure and requirements of the work. We use chatters to help communicate within the group. We also identify and divide client's cases and submissions. This enables us to deliver better reporting . The syncing with third-party applications is very useful. Our phone system maintains track of all incoming and outgoing calls. And we are able to transfer chat conversations into specific files.

Cons

It can be difficult to find good support because it is so complicated. If you want to use Salesforce Service Cloud, finding good support who knows what they're doing in the initial setup is probably the most important challenge you'll face. Find a Salesforce Accredited Partner to maximise the chances of having good support. Using the different Salesforce Tools available to you will also assist you in implementing Salesforce.

Michael from Tecor Transport inc.

Great product.

Pros

Route planning portion and dispatch. Easy to follow routes and optimize the routes. Customer service is awesome.

Cons

SMS are not working well (very badly actually). Cannot manage orders (only stops).

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

API, route planning and dispatch.

Ila from P & J Facilities Management

P & J

Good

Pros

Route4me is a good software and easy to use.

Cons

$99 after 4 years is too high. Your customers should see some discount to stay with your software. My employees are trying new software at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

Trying new software at the moment

Art from Sunrise Cafe New Haven

Operations Manager

Our experience has been terrific. We manage the delivery of pantry foods to over 1000 households per week for several different food pantries. Packing and delivery is performed by volunteers. Our routes vary each week depending on the number of volunteers available. Route4Me delivers week after week.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of replanning / re-optimizing routes

Cons

There are very few software products I can say this about but there is nothing that I do not like about Route4ME

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

After evaluating 10 different products rated by Capterra, we did a head to head comparison of two finalists. Route4Me was the clear favorite based on ease of use, ease of set up, and clear & easily readable manifests.

Kristen from Let Us Compost

Industry: Biotechnology

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Pros

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Cons

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Stan from Got Lunch Laconia

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Pros

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses. The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology. Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Cons

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

This product no longer supported by Microsoft and also had no capability to export mapping results to be integrated with our database. Printed maps were more flexible and useful than those from Route4Me.

Steven from ARMCHEM

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Time & Miney Savings

Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Pros

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Cons

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Carletta from UPS

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Love Route4Me

Love Route4Me app it has saved my life!! Thanks!!!!

Pros

Love that whether I have 4 packages that need delivered or 50 that I can just punch them in Route4Me and put the delivery in order in a snap. I usually take late Air to a route driver if they are past the stops and it is up to us to figure out what order to put them in so now I never worry. Saturdays only a few of us deliver Air packages none of the packages download for us so just put mine in Route4Me and on my way. Route4Me helps me keep my job. Thanks!!!!!

Cons

I don't like how some of the addresses won't pull up when you punch them in Route4Me. If you go over to like google maps which is one of the maps your app lets me use and punch the address in it pulls the address up there but doesn't make sense why Route4Me app doesn't recognize that address. I wish when we were typing in addresses around the same area the app could recognize it and automatically pull that address up without having to type the city and state in with each address.

Tim from Central Point Investigations WI, MN

Worth Over $100,000

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Pros

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Cons

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

Speed and consistency of the technology.

Shawn from Gray Enterprises

Tollways should be an individual option

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Pros

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Cons

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Greg from Fedex

Satisfied User

Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Pros

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Cons

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

September 2016

Philip from GotLunch!Laconia

September 2016

Thank you Route4Me!

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably. Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches. Philip A. Streifer, PhD Volunteer pstreifer@gmail.com

Pros

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Cons

Nothing.

Frank from Dsa

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Pros

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Cons

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

The #1 factor for choosing Route4Me is the ability to route using pre-set ETA's.

Frank from Sky Ireland

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great app BUT

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Pros

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Cons

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

John from Metro1Courier

easy fro routing

know where to send my drivers

Pros

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Cons

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Sam from DHL

Industry: Translation and Localization

Daily Trips

Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Pros

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

Cons

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Jeff from County of Orange

When I use it,it works

Pros

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Cons

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Shaun D from Equip Your Kitchen 4 Less

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Pros

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Cons

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

James from Little Green Wagon

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best damn app ever

This has given me the shortest route possible saving time and gas.

Pros

I am done looking for route planners. This app will plan my route down to the min. If i gain new customers I can add them in a flash.

Cons

No down falls. I use this app to plan pick up with 60 customers in 3 different counties. I

Judith from Weichert Realtors

User of Route4Me

its been a handy great tool to have

Pros

puts my routes in order from closest to furthest

Cons

I am not techy it can be a little confusing but after a while I got it

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

the app no longer supported it so I couldnt open it any longer. I am frankly glad that happened I dont like change it takes me a while to catch on to technology but I would of never been introduced to Route4me and I am pleased. Although I am using the free virsion at the moment, when I get too overloaded and need more routes to plan I will consider upgrading but in the mean time its serving my purpose just fine.

Rebecca from Talbert Transport & Distribution

Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!

There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

Pros

This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

Cons

It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.

Carol from The Schultz Family

Thank you Route 4 Me!

Pros

I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000. It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me. VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.) I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

Cons

It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

Kyle from Cascade Engineering

Industry: Facilities Services

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Pros

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Cons

Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

Tonja from Designing Dreams, llc

owner

Pros

that is routes everything and that I can get real time as to where our delivery driver is

Cons

it will send us all over town if there is more than 20 stops...have us go from one end of town to the other and then back .

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

because synched to our BMS system

Indika from Service Stream Ltd

Responsive, feature-rich and backed by good customer support

Pros

Simplicity - Look and feel + ease of use Features - Not too many or too little Performance - Fast, responsive website Support - Personalised and caring

Cons

Limited payment options. - I would have loved to have payment via invoice or via re-seller

Doug from Technobug Logistics Ltd

The greatest routing software on the planet

faster routing. gps fix on vans. up to date geocoding.

Pros

Customer service is incredible, web support get back to you in seconds and ALWAYS finds a solution. Very impressed

Cons

Some spacing issues on UK postcodes that make it difficult to verify. However, Web support fixed this for me immediately.

Thomas from Preferred Tape, Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Best planner I've tried

Pros

My routes are different every day. Route4Me plans the best way each time. Only once in the last 3 months did I change the order of delivery.

Cons

I would like for the software to be programed for my state only. When I'm adding an address, it comes up with similar addresses in other states.

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

The reviews were better than the others, and it allowed me to try the free version to start.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

Not dependable. I always set it for "Fastest Route" but it would take me through side streets and residential neighborhoods.

Frank from Sky

Industry: Broadcast Media

More detail

I like it, any way you can incorporate “field logic “ into the mix ?

Pros

Visually impressive if FieldLogic can be incorporated into it, that would be great

Cons

Can’t put post code/ zip code or as in Ireland an Eircode .. doesn’t recognise them

Toby from State of California

Saves you time and money

Pros

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Cons

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Paul from Berri Pro

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Pros

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Brandon from Bug Guys Pest Control

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

Pros

It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

Cons

It didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).

Jacqueline from Self-employed

Route4Me works for Me!

I'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.

Pros

It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost.

Cons

No option/function to be able to add notes to a route

Carol from Individual & Family Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Garage Sale Sites

It is so easy to use and I love the ‘optimize’ feature so I don’t have drive extra miles. I can go in the order of my route. I use it more when we are in FL when I don’t know the terrain. If it’s too far away, over 10 miles, I delete that sale. In Indiana, I am more knowledgeable about the city/county.

Pros

I LOVE how it optimizes the route of garage sales throughout our villages in FL. We have 160,000 people. There are a lot of garage sales but the estate sales are awesome!

Cons

Since it’s ‘free’, I only get 10 routes a month. All my routes are new...I will not use them again.

Kyle from Ward waste Solutions

After 4 year it’s gotten worse

4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it’s terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it’s not worth it

Pros

In the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn’t good for bigger companies with more then one truck.

Cons

The routing isn’t great with wrong locations and routes that don’t make sense Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off. Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I’m just told we can’t help but that’s a good idea we will submit for consideration. The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

Idk why now should have stayed

Edison from BMCARGO

Complete Delivery Solution

It has been a very pleasant experience and compare with the way we handle that service before is like jumping from the dinosaur age to the space era

Pros

So far, I used the basic configuration, it is so easy to manage and follow up, it is great to be able to know here your team is on real time and be able to tell the costumer un accurate time of arrive. The geolocation is very accurate

Cons

the price to get the full options is high for small business

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

easy of use, accuracy, and price

Dan from Puratos

Industry: Food Production

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning

Pros

Cons

It could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.

sean from Community Coffee Co.

Industry: Food Production

Has been a great routing software for me and my team

Pros

Can pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.

Cons

wish I could set times for stops and total time for the day

Daniel from Alcohol Detection Systems

Outstanding application

Pros

Easy to use, great reliability. We all use it here at my company

Cons

Nothing, it’s a fine product. We’ve tried others but stick to this one

dave from dds

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Pros

Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Cons

Looks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country. Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.

Ron from Jeff Cook Realestate

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Saves me time everyday

Pros

I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

Cons

That is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point

Tim from Flowers by Ranchview

Flowers

Very helpful

Pros

It was easy to figure out and use wright away.

Cons

Cost it would be nice if it could be free.

Tim from WBP

Good, not great. Have to pay for every little upgrade

Route for me does what I need it to do, though for more money than I would like to spend on it. Also, I feel like I was told we could do everything on the base plan and this was not the case. I have already updated our infrastructure to use this software so we are currently stuck with it. I’m pretty sure if they raise the price I will have to change.

Pros

The software is easy to implement on phones and generally easy to follow directions. Ideally you need another app (google maps or Waze) to accurately route uoy

Cons

For every problem you encounter you call the company. EVERY time they have a solution, but it will cost you. EVERY TIME. There is nothing in their basic package that covers what a fraction of people will need. Even when using two different routing apps, the Route4Me software will route you incorrectly. Thank goodness we keep phone numbers to each stop. Some of the analytics are unavailable, again, unless you pay fo them.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

Thought Route4Me would be easier.

Stuart from Financial services

Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower.

Pros

Does what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.

Cons

Latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable. Looks prettier but less practical on a day to day basis. No functionality to merge routes