Browse RoutingBox Reviews

Ryan from HTM MedTrans

Continually Improving

Everytime I interact with the staff they are helpful and polite. I have an answer within the hour.

Pros

Every week we see a new feature added, a new product released or optimizations made to existing services.

Cons

My business would cost me alot more time and money without this software.

John from ARC of Livingston-Wyoming

Routing Box for NEMT

Overall, we have been very happy with the product. It is user friendly and has made managing our NEMT very easy. It is price right, too.

Pros

This product has enabled us to optimize and bill our NEMT demand responsive business. We are able to dispatch and manage this portion of our operation.

Cons

The customer service or tech support during the pandemic is not customer friendly. I want to be able to call and get a live person. You have to send an email to get someone to call you. This is unacceptable

Brian from A&D

Very Slow uploads

The program is ok,but if you do a lot of trips and uploads bring a snack.True garbage takes forever.

Pros

Billing end is great.

Cons

Needs better attention on the dispatch side.

Brian from A&D Transport

Super Product

The experience with Routingbox has been great.The technical side and the advancement side.When ever you send a idea they work with it.

Pros

I think this product is great because the functions and view of the trips are second to none.

Cons

I really can not say anything bad.I had written a negative review awhile back and the company had listened and not only fixed the problem they stepped up the program

John from Gotta Go Transpo Inc

Great Service, Great Product,

Pros

Routing box is probably one of the best things we did for our company. Not only do we use the dispatching software, but we also use their billing software MedBatch as well. Customer service is always friendly and helps fast and efficiently whenever called upon. We could not be any happier with this service. We will be a customer for life!!

Cons

The updates! Seems like every day, a different update.

William from Outside Car service Bronx NY

Medicaid billing made easy

Before routing box, billing was chaos, hit or miss. now with MedBatch in conjunction with Routing Box all our billing is complete when we drop off our patients. It has helped with billing, routing, compliance, We now have a clear picture of our business. Thanks Guys.

Pros

User friendly once your set up complete and you familiarize yourself with it, will never go back to anything else. drivers love the mobile app

Cons

none at this point, it been a year!

Sarah from Buffalo Transportation, Inc.

Very nice people to do business with

We're very satisfied with the product as well as their service. They're very responsive and took very good care whenever we contacted them with any problems. Software problems are such a headache and so frustrating. It's much less stressful working with people who would actually do their best to eliminate your problems for you.

JESSICA from CAMERON TRANSPORT INC.

ROUTING BOX AND THEIR SERVICES

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR SERVICES...THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY VERY HELPFUL. I LOVE THEIR IMPORTER IT MOVES VERY QUICKLY AND I RARELY EVER HAVE A PROBELM. THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING SERVICES

Pros

THE IMPORTING IS EXTREMELY FAST AND EASY

Felix from student transport inc

Great Product,

The software is super easy to use and the functionality is all there!!, Hell of a program for the $$$ Had speed issues at first but it was due to the DSL connection, once that was upgraded, the program flies!!! Awesome customer service and tech support, will definitely recommend this software to any one in need of an all in one solution for dispatching and routing!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

none that I have experienced

Robert from SAFE RIDE OF WNY INC

NO COMPANY WITH OUT ROUTINGBOX

I tried 4 different types software for taxi dispatching. Routing Box was the only one that was user friendly. From importing calls to paying my accounts and employees. The other big company charged me $ just set my account up. RoutingBox sent someone over right away and set the software up for free. The training was a great experience. Not many companies set you up for success, routing box does.

Djordje from Liberty Communications Inc

IF YOU ARE PROVIDING MEDICAID TRANSPORTATION - MUST HAVE ROUTING BOX

Routing box streamlines, automates and provides a easy solution for all your medicaid scheduling and billing needs. My staff and operation is a lot more efficient with this software.