Tookan

Tookan Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Friendly, functional, smooth and reliable. Pricing is suitable for all sizes including small businesses and startups."
  • icon"I've had excellent interaction with support on any question."
  • icon"Our most important feature was the ability to white label."
  • icon"Absolutely horrible, and the staff/service is a complete joke."
  • icon"Can be difficult for the designers to understand customisation within a specific region."
  • icon"I requested to my Account Manager to cancel my services."

All Tookan Reviews

Md Abdul

This is an awesome for taxi booking

I am benefited very much. I have Taxi service business so I need an online taxi booking software after searching the internet. I got it. I checked that it is a perfect software for online taxi booking and easy getting for customers. I have set up my account very easily. Realy I got a unique software for my online Taxi Business.

Pros

The software is for online Taxi booking. With this software, you can book Taxi anywhere. If there any driver is available for the trip he will knock on your call. This is like UBER. This is called as ubar clone taxi booking software. This is also for a good opportunity for car rental company. The car rental company can use the software from any location of the world.

Cons

This is a unique software for Taxi booking. The car rental company will take a part from Tokkan company for using the software. There has a good pricing policy. Any car rental can take them at a little cost. The cost is based on per trip. So if anyone wants to do Taxi service online business, he can take the software from an online download. Also, a driver will download the software and user will download the software from internet. Then everybody will be benefited.

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us

Alex

Great plataform!

I use tookan as the point of sale system for my business.

Pros

I like to have my shipping information on a single platform and have quick communication with my client.

Cons

Currently I have to manually download the information from the database to connect to other services like datastudio or google sheets.

Reasons for choosing Tookan

for the sms and map settings

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Sadid

Horrible for anything useful, OK for a very small business with limited needs

It does the job if your needs are veeeery veery basic. Like, you just need to keep a record of deliveries (but you're better off using Excel for record keeping than Tookan). This software is plain old horrible if you're anything bigger than a small business as it is absolutely not reliable and crashes almost all the time, one way or another. Something is always broken for some reason.

Pros

The dashboard, the agent app, and admin app is pretty straightforward. Has a lot of what a very small business might need, very very basic and limited features

Cons

Waaay too much down time. The app's down at least every week, which prevents my customers from making bookings = lost revenue. You ask service to help out and they'll "get to it". They say they have stripe integration? Fat lie, it's been upwards of a month and every time they close a ticket, it's barely fixed. I would be happy if it worked even at the bare minimum level, but they can't even do that. If you can't integrate with something, just don't lie, be honest, and say "No we cannot do it" like how Onfleet said they can't. Don't just write on your website that you have all these features and integrations as a way to draw customers in, it pisses off your customers. The booking forms? Barely even works half the time. Today, the map feature stopped working....THE MAP. The most basic thing. I was like okay fine I can at least input my customer's orders in manually, by myself, but I can't even do that when the address field can't recognize an address!!

Reasons for choosing Tookan

It was the first one I looked at

Response from JungleWorks

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. Our team has noted the issue and is working hard to resolve it. We are constantly doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you. Please reach out to us at contact@jungleworks.com

Pennye

Routing Software works well

excellent

Pros

It's ease of use and the ability to set various filters to scale the routing based on time or distance.

Cons

I added the ETA routing but it did not account for traffic when providing the times for arrival.

Reasons for switching to Tookan

Expense

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Mahmoud

Incredible team support and perfect software

I am having an e-commerce and on-demand delivery company. The software is up to my expectation.

Pros

The company staff are friendly especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have been of great help to my company. The scalability of the software is another good feature though limited.

Cons

The price that comes with add on features. If they can provide a subscription based modules with the initial subscription that will be better. The experience with the company depends on the managers you deal with. Initially the previous managers were just doing their duties. However recently I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a great help ready to answer all questions and help with solutions combining his knowledge and experience of the product. I would say my experience with Tookan has been great since he has been my direct contact

Reasons for choosing Tookan

Ready available. Tested and readiness for operations.

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Replied July 2021

Great product with amazing support

The Tookan team is amazing and the product is very powerful. We have looked at more than a dozen other products and believe Tookan is the best product out there.

Pros

Our most important feature was the ability to white label. We also wanted feature-rich product out of the box that can be customized. Tookan satisfied all of our requirements and the team is amazing.

Cons

Our requirements are becoming more complex which will require a significant amount of custom development and dedicated instance. The cost for this will be high, but it will still be much lower than if we were to build our own. Our recommendation would be to allow for more customization regarding the task functionality out of the box. Offering different templates for the agent app would be cool too.

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Tookan Review

Overall good experience.

Pros

The well designed dashboard, and menus intuitive menu layouts make for easy operations. Role based access allows admins to create teams based on responsibilities. The API

Cons

Certain features require more work with the dev team to get working properly. However, the support team does help, as well as the community where you are able to ask questions from experts.

Miguel

June 2022

ood app for the price you pay

Pros

Ease of use, as well as the management of resources in the app is really very simple and friendly, in fact I think my 7-year-old boy could do it

Cons

Although the functions seem very basic, I would recommend it if your company is small and of limited operation

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tookan. We strive to continuously improve our products and keep adding features to benefit our customers. We are committed to helping you grow your business & are always happy to provide prompt support & services to our valued clients. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team at csm@jungleworks.com for any issues.

Replied July 2022

Adi

Reliable applications. Good value for money

Pros

The applications was easy to use. Although it could went on idle and csv uploading conflicts, it is great if you're looking for the most basic tracking platform out there

Cons

The server always have connection issue regionally that may provide last minute headache particularly when one try to get a bulk task uploading (csv)

Olasupo

Tookan review

Pros

Live tracking of agents and location amd easy dash board

Cons

Difficult to get invoice in does not exist

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Replied August 2021

Samih

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Best App for deliveries business

I have better control over my deliveries and better customer satisfaction

Pros

What I really appreciated was the fact that I could buy and whitelabel. In addition all the available functions are not really necessary in my case but I had to add more and they did. The level of customer service is very high. They often call to see if everything is going well and if I had any bugs.

Cons

Nothing for now a part some delay sometimes when you need to add some feature.. but it's something normal

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Lisa

Best Routing Software for My Business

I've made various suggestions to them as I have used the program and they have made improvements for options we have needed.

Pros

I really like the route optimization, the batch upload and the drag and drop of the stops in this program.

Cons

I would really love to be able to export a hard copy of my driver's route for them to have in the vehicle with them.

Reasons for choosing Tookan

We looked at almost every driver/routing software we could find. This one was the most affordable for the features we needed.

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Kristi

Great Software

Overall, the software has been great to use and the customer service has been helpful.

Pros

The software is super easy to use on the administrative/dispatch and driver interfaces. I also like the notifications that can be sent to customers keeping them abreast of the location of our drivers.

Cons

The software can be slow to update times during daylight savings time. I also wish we could have multiple notifications based on company needs.

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Diogo

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Very satisfied

For me is the best option in market.

Pros

My experience with the software is pretty good. We are working together for more than 10 months and the results are doing great. The software is complete and very well developed , but the most important and what we must value is the support given. The people around the platform are amazing and we feel like we are in same team. In Venuxx we feel that people from tookan team think as Venuxx’s owners too - and this is very hard to find these days

Cons

- There are no many customizations as we wanted. - The customizations are little expensive

Reasons for choosing Tookan

Th amount of features, whitelabel viability, the user friendly navigation

Response from JungleWorks

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us

Milind