• Pros

• "I really like how easy it is to use the product. I also like how it can be used by drivers as well and put on multiple different devices. "

• "We have been with Towbook since day 1 of our business. They have been with us from 1 truck now all the way up to 12 in the fleet. The software has worked flawless and also comes at a great price. "

• "Very helpful, finished in a timely manner and insured what they changed in our account was actually what we needed. Great help!"

• Cons

• "That's a tough question.. if I could change anything about Towbook it would only be that nesting private properties under a parent account (in my opinion) could streamline the client user access"

• "I MADE THE MISTAKE OF WASTING TIME & PLENTY MONEY WITH THE BAD & UGLY SOFTWARE BUT THINK GOODNESS I WENT WITH THE GOOD."

• "I wish there was more ways to customize the accounts themselves. I also thought it would be nice to have more big trucks in the drop down options. "

Browse Towbook Reviews

Jaci from Kitsap Towing

Towbook Grew Our Company

We are wrapping up our 3rd year using Towbook. Our business has doubled in truck and staff count, but we can achieve all of our billing needs in less than 20 hours a week. That’s one part time position to cover 24,000 calls a year. From management to drivers and dispatchers, Towbook continues to stay on top of an ever changing industry at a very fair price. The ease of use in the office and on the road is astounding.

Pros

Automation of invoicing Auto submission to motor clubs GPS tracking of drivers Easy to use reporting Commission tracking Impounds customized to our state Constant advancements of software 1st class customer service

Cons

The only con I can find is that I wished we had started sooner.

REVA from First Logistics Inc

I wish there were 10 stars available for their tech support.....

I have satellite offices and we had trouble coordinating drivers, calls, and information from one admin/dispatcher to the next. Towbook is a VERY affordable option that gives you as much bang for your buck as you can find anywhere. Plus you don't get stuck on hold to speak to someone halfway around the world when you have problems. They have a variety of ways to contact them and they respond in a timely fashion every single time.

Pros

I like most that it's easy to use. I love that it's cloud-based so we can unify all my operations in different places to one real-time experience. I love that the company is very responsive to developing new features independently, but also works hard to implement changes requested by customers. There is not one human being at Towbook software that I have run into so far that I wouldn't be happy to have at my company!

Cons

I seriously have no complaints. Can't complain about the cost, the overall value, or even the ease of getting it set up. They could have called it "Dispatch software for dummies" and wouldn't have been far from the truth.

Reasons for Choosing Towbook

At first it was mainly the price. But it has become the one piece of technology that I wouldn't even consider switching out. The price is still the best of all options in the industry, in my opinion. You get great software, ease of use, reliability, responsiveness to developing needs, and the very best tech support of any software I use--hands down.

John from Automotive

Towbook

Overall towbook is a good one to use I have also used to use towsoft in the past and I find towbook to be better

Pros

This is awesome when it comes to dispatching. Easley send tow call to other employees. Used to help and calculate prices and daily logs.

Cons

Hey tell the GPS tracker isn't that great.

Yaser from TOP-CAR MOTORS TOWING

24/7 is nothing but angry sleepy voice so made that we called at 2 am to ask for help login!!

NA

Pros

DIGITALLY DISPATCH WORKING WITH MOTOR CLUBS

Cons

24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT RUDENESS AND UN-LOGIC SOLUTION AND HANGING UP ON YOU WOW!!!

Peter from Capital District Towing

Best Decision Ever

The staff at Towbook are top notch. Always helpful and friendly, and always able to assist. If they don't have the answer immediately, they will research the situation and find an answer. They are familiar with the towing industry, and it shows in their knowledge in responding to questions and concerns. They take comments and suggestions and actually implement them into the upgrades in the software package. I would recommend Towbook to anyone in the industry, the use of the software has created such an accountability for our income, it is unbelievable. It pays for itself time and time again! Towbook ROCKS!!

Pros

Complete customization to allow for the most functional use and integration into our current operation. Customer service is top notch, always helpful, friendly, and timely! Continued upgrades are always useful and allow for even greater efficiency in running our tow operation. The ability to generate custom letters is also extremely helpful. The ability to have multiple users at no added cost is key!

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Towbook

Multiple users and affordability!

Lee from Abyss Towing Inc

Is there perfection?

Just when I think Towbook couldn't possibly implement anything new that would help. BAM!! There it is..."The Next Best Thing!" That should be Towbooks Motto: "Towbook.....The Next Best Thing!"

Pros

What's not to like. I have yet to find an issue. The crew does everything they can to help you along the way. They are just a click away and it's always like talking to a friend. They partner SUPERB customer service along with AMAZING software that truly streamlines our entire business. With a gun to my head i'd be challenged to find a down fall.

Cons

NOTHING. There is absolutely NOTHING to not like.

Reasons for Choosing Towbook

Customer service, support and better attention to requests for updates or additions. Hands down the best option.

shahid from ssr towing

Best Tow Truck Dispatch Software ever used till now

It had helped our business better organized in Dispatch, Accounting, and GPS Tracking!

Pros

User-friendly, in the cloud, unlimited users, Digital Dispatch API integration with Allstate, NSD, DAA, Tesla and lots other and the best part about this is always evolving and improving! The inbuilt GPS tracking is another awesome feature. Kudos to Customer Service 24 X 7 available, we had reached them when we needed and they are always ready to help. We never had to wait more than 5 mins for help.

Cons

Nothing! Nothing to complain about this software.

Tabish from 7 11

Service I can not live without anymore

I can bill, make payroll, and dispatch all from my computer and phone. Less time on the phone and more time on the computer. I love it. Thank you making the transition so easy and helping my dad with things he needs so he can use it. Now all of my four companies use this software and we are making things happen for our customer at a rapid rate. Can not thank Tom Bacon for signing me up at the Baltimore Tow Show. I love you guys.

Pros

I love the fact that I can receive and dispatch calls from different motorclubs without texting or printing anymore. I save money from printing and also headache from whether a call was dispatched or not.

Cons

The fact it has a few bugs that crash the app occasionally and hard to ;load up sometimes.

Matt from Antietam Towing

No one else compares

Absolutely amazing

Pros

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for their customer service. They're always there when I need them, and have the answers I need. Customer service is definitely top notch, and the software has helped me run my business so much more efficiently then the traditional paper and pencil option.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't change a thing

Kiley from Capital Towing & Recovery, Inc.

Great Service!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes moves slower than I would like. I'm not sure if that is user error or not.

Christina from DCRK Ventures, LLC DBA Premier Towing & Recovery

Best Customer Service I have ever received

Pros

Overall it is easy to use with a small amount of explanation. I feel like the programming is headed in the right direction. Towbook was recommended to me over and over and I feel like the main reason is the customer service. Here is a great example: I was notified a task/ticket needed to be created for an issue I was having, that it was created, that the conversation will be closed and that Towbook will contact me when they have a resolution. They have great communication! They are also available 24/7 which is great considering I do most of my paperwork after 10pm.

Cons

It all comes down to who and how you do business with them. IE: The Autoclub NSD is extremely limited in what you can do, basically used only for dispatching. You cannot do any auto billing or payment tracking for them due to the Autoclubs limitation (not Towbooks issue but I was sold on the fact that you could). They have to be treated more like a shop account which is time consuming when they have such high volume. It is amazing for the Autoclubs that you can do auto billing and have payments auto applied/posted in Towbook. We have received many compliments on the professionalism of the the invoices/statements from our shop accounts. There is some back and forth on the web pages/tabs that I feel are unnecessary and could be updated with some programming tweeks but overall they have a great product and the absolute best customer service I have ever received. They have lots of reports but I would like to see a place where I can create a custom report myself and save it in my account or have Towbook create me a custom report and post it to my account that I can run that is tailored towards my business instead of rummaging through about 100 excel tabs I don't *currently* need.

MICHAEL from ROADSIDE RESCUE & TRANSPORT, INC.

Revolutionized My Dispatch System

Towbook make's it easy to contact them with questions or problems. The response has always been quick & simplistic. I would highly recommend the service to anyone in the industry

Pros

Love to be able to check my impound vehicles on the go. It has made my world simple to be able to dispatch even from the road. As an owner operator, jumping into a truck and responding to a call, but still being able to dispatch or respond to customer's questions about impound vehicles is nothing less than simple. How it calculates the charges and that you can set parameters for each customer makes it easy for the drivers to properly enter info with ease. With A mobile device you can work from anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes during month end billing the program runs slowly it can be frustrating as the delay can cause costly time. I like to do month end on the last day of the month or the first day of the next month, and like to pound thru it quickly. When it slows down, I have a tendency to walk away and start another project. This delays me coming back to finish billing.

Kyle from Fortney Towing, INC

Amazing software

Amazing. Great support, great product!

Pros

I absolutely love this software. Previously, we were using another product and the customer support was horrible. I began searching for a software that could meet all our needs and stumbled across Towbook. Two days into the free trial I was convinced it was exactly what we needed. The in app support is outstanding. The longest we've waited for a reply is maybe 5 minutes. Average response time I'd say is 2-3 minutes. I would also like to point out that some people are hesitant to trust "Cloud Based" software. In all the years we've used Towbook, we have NEVER had a connection issue or data issues. It has ran flawlessly. The features in Towbook check almost every box I could imagine a towing company would need. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

The only con I could think of is some features are only part of the higher tiers. So if you aren't a very high volume company and could get by with a cheaper plan, you may have to purchase a higher one just to get all the features you would like. But even with that said, it's still worth it to me.

August 2016

BYRON from BEN HILL AUTOMOTIVE

August 2016

THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY

2 YEARS AGO I LOOKED AT THIS TOW SOFTWARE PROGRAM. I DIDN'T GO WITH IT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T OFFER ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS I WANTED IN A TOWING SOFTWARE PROGRAM. AFTER A YEAR OF TRYING 4 OTHER SOFTWARE PROGRAMS I LOOKED AT TOWBOOK AGAIN. THIS COMPANY HAD MADE SO MANY IMPROVEMENTS IT WAS UNBELIVABLE. WHEN I FIRST TALKED WITH THEM, THEY SAID THEY WERE AN AGRESSIVE TOWING SOFTWARE COMPANY & THAT THEY WOULD BE MAKING IMPROVEMENTS. I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS A SALES PITCH. AFTER CHECKING OUT THEIR SOFTWARE A YEAR LATER I WAS CONVINCED. THEY HAD ADDED ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS I WANTED & MORE.

Pros

QUALITY PROGRAM WITH CONSTANT IMPROVEMENTS. GREAT TECH SUPPORT. FOR WHAT YOU GET, THE PRICE IS GREAT. SOME OF THE OTHER COMPANIES WERE ALMOST 4 TIMES AS MUCH PLUS THEY TRY TO NICKLE & DIME YOU. YOU CAN TELL HOW GOOD THE SOFTWARE IS WHEN YOU & ALL OF YOUR EMPLOYEES PICK IT QUICK.

Steve from Ratholland Towing And Automotive Services LLC

Amazing Product and Customer Service Agents

I think it has been amazing. I also think that you guys should recognize support team which has very professional well-spoken agents. The team always resolves any issues we have no matter how big or small and is also very quick to respond when we do have a concern. The team is also very uplifting and positive when you speak to them on the phone! One of the best customer service representatives I have ever come across.

Pros

Cons

Maybe just how many updates but that is the way of technology and why your program works so well.

Kirk from Moto-Tow Inc

TRY IT. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

I am extremely happy with Towbook. I work with AAA, and AAA changed their platform. It completely put a stop to getting AAA calls pushed over to Towbook. With the help of Towbooks support team, we think we finally have the answers to the problem of getting these AAA calls automatically pushed over to Towbook. Thank you support team at Towbook!

Pros

We started out using Towbook a couple of years ago for a "free trial". We now use it all the time. Its money well spent. They keep updating different features that can make your life easier.

Cons

Dont really have anything negative to add

Adam from Renegade Towing LLC

The absolute best in dispatching software and customer service!!

I am able to calculate commissions for drivers, profit for the company, enter expenses, see reports, and run my business efficiently because of this amazing software.

Pros

Super simple to use, calculates mileage for you, create custom forms and emails receipts automatically. There is no need for training on this software, and the customer service team is always available when you need them. Literally, I have called at all hours of the night and always reached someone and gotten the situation figured out right away.

Cons

Every once in a while I have to logout and in to reset the account for changes to take hold. I literally have no other complaints. This isn't even really a complaint.

Ryan from Pantusa Towing & Recovery, LLC

Towbook allows us to effectively manage our dispatches, trucks, drivers, and accounting all on one platform. The value is incredible, the service is incredible, and the best part is they are constantly evolving. We enjoy seeing the changes from time to time. As they evolve, we evolve. It is truly a great relationship.

Pros

Cons

No complaints here. Everything works great!

darrel from Adkison Towing Company, Inc.

customer service magic

speed. it has decreased the time to dispatch. which means we are moving calls faster and giving our drivers the opportunity to get to calls with in the eta's. the reports section is awesome, i am a numbers guy and numbers don't lie and these reports help me understand our business. our accounts love the email option and our customers. we are saving 2500 per year just in going paperless.

Pros

besides the fact that is easy to use and the drivers app is works very well. it's the customer service that i really enjoy. these guys and gals at towbook are friendly, fast, and our honest. if it's a quick fix it's a quick fix if it's gonna take time they will keep you updated. in other words they are the chik filet of tow software.

Cons

so far nothing. they listen. they fix what they can and help mold the software to your needs and if not you can make a suggestion and they listen.

Todd from Ankeny Towing

Simply the best

Anytime we've ever had an issue their team works diligently to resolve it in a timely manner. In the towing world timely is maybe a few minutes with the demand of service we dont have the time cor failure, whether it be our towing equipment or our software! They are fantastic!

Pros

Everything! Towbook is top notch software for our industry! They are always improving the functuonality of the sustem to better fit what we need as individual companies!!! Great people to work with!!!

Cons

There is nothing to dislike as they are always improving

Dorothy from Loyal Towing

Best Tow program

I was having HR issues, and I had texted them regarding a time keeping they can in cooperate it into there program and they did it. I love that they are open to suggestions .

Pros

Photos speak a 1000 words. the ability to photograph vehicle, documents and doing it in real time incredible. I am always able to contact someone via text if I have a question or a issue, any time 24hrs … So easy.

Cons

usually during peak volume, the system tends to slow a bit... but only for a few minutes.

Bub from Approved Automotive Powersports & Towing

Industry: Translation and Localization

We have been with Towbook for over two years now. They are helpful and friendly

I do recommend it all the time. Excellent tracking of trucks and jobs. Also never miss a day of storage with the Impound calculations automatically figured.

Pros

They are open to suggestions. Not saying that they can do anything you need but they look at all options to make the program the best!

Cons

Would love to see a "Repo Module " of sorts added. We feel the need to keep our repos seperate from our regular tows. It says something when the CON is an "option" you would love to see added.

Jessica from North Country Towing and Roadside Services

Fantastic program! Easy to use and many great features

It streamlined many features we were looking for into one program. It is easy to use and frustration free. You can also add unlimited users so it is easy to use on different devices or by different employees.

Pros

It is easy to use and learn how to use. The customer service is great, they are friendly and quick to help. It can be used on different devices so it is always accessible. It is affordable and easy to invoice customers, dispatch tows, create estimates, and much more.

Kanani from HI Performance Towing

Excellent Software!

Pros

Excellent Customer Support 24/7. They are always there when you need them. The software itself is easy to set up as well as use even if your not familiar with computer navigation. The reports are easy to use and read so it won't take you all day to close at month end.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything negative with the software. Anytime I had a issue the support team was there to walk me through whatever I needed

Next level

This product has changed my life and my way of doing business. Efficiency and transparency and my greatest benefit from this product. I love the fact that there is no contract or hidden fees. Set up was very easy and I was up and running in one day.

Pros

I can control and operate my business from anywhere

Cons

Would love to be able to store video

The Best Customer Service Team

I was sceptical when I first tried Towbook, thinking it was going to cost a lot and my gain would stay the same. Not true. Towbook has organized my accounting, sped up payment processing, and I feel like our call volume has increased because of our digital efficiency.

Pros

Every question I have, they are amazing about solving my problems and making my job easier.

Cons

Not every motor club has gotten integrated yet. Not towbook's fault. haha I would also like if I could give drivers more dispatching control without having to make them managers, allowing too much access to my program.

Dawn from Interstate Fleet Services, LLC.

Towbook is my friend!

Benefits have been finding jobs at ease. Entering in new drivers and employees with ease. Calculating their every move with a history to look back to.

Pros

I love that it updates and generates things on its own. I am still learning Towbook and I know there are so many there things this system does.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about towbook. Maybe that all fields need to be filled in before sending a job out. Only because our dispatchers can be quite forgetful at times, but the is almost impossible to do

Creighton from Collier Towing INC

Collier Towing

We got a better understanding of the system when we came to the Florida Tow Show. Your staff showed us so many things that the system could do that we was not using.

Pros

The software is so easy to work with. easy to maintain your accounts receivable and payable.

Cons

when two or more people are in the system it sometime acts up.

Mikel from T-Wrecksl LLC

Best Towing Software on the market

This software allows you to customize your electronic dispatch for simple non technical people all the way to going completely paperless if you wanted to.

Pros

Towbook reps are always willing to help. They will do everything absolutely necessary to earn your business and their program is so custom it will fit any towing companies needs from 1-100 trucks and employees!!!!

Cons

Blank thoughts on this. There’s not anything I don’t loke about it.

David from Merrill's Auto Body & Towing

Amazing!

Pros

Extremely user friendly. Everything where it should be. And their customer service is through the roof!

Cons

There is not a thing i could say that would be a con. I have not had a single issue and if i did, i couldnt remember

Tim from Dependable Towing

Tech support at Towbook saves me again

Pros

When I can't get it figured out Towbook people come on quickly and handle it with a plesant as well as a competent attitude.

Cons

As long as you have their tech support ther is nothing I don't like

Carrie from pardiac towing & recovery

Fast and Reliable

This software has made it easier to tack everything and makes it easier for the driver to have all the information right there on there phone.. easy to read!!

Pros

Its easy to read and figure out. The layout and all the custom adds you can do is great!! Also there customer service is faster than anyone I have ever dealt with, in less than 10 mins my problems are figured out and questions are answered!!

Darrell from Shoreline Roadside Assist

This is a MUST USE if you are in the towing or roadside business! The app, website & staff are great

Tracks everything and keeps it in order with ease. Saves time and easier to manage any workload!

Pros

We use this software everyday to conduct our ERS business and you should too! Super easy set up and use. Digital dispatch all the right information straight to your drivers with just a few clicks from your dispatcher. The smart phone app and website are easy to use and work great. Track your ETA's, drivers, and accounts. Keeps your call log, billing and impounds in order with ease. Links straight to most major motor clubs and works like a dream. It covers all aspect of your business. Even vehicle/fleet maintenance, drive assignments and information! The staff is a huge asset!! They are very helpful. Super easy to talk to and truly seem to care. We love using the software and do business with confidence knowing towbook is behind us.

LEAH from WEST TOW

Reps IS AWESOME!!!

Reps IS AMAZING, SHE DID EVERYTHING SHE COULD TO HELP ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Pros

EVERYTHING!!! THIS SOFTWARE IS GREAT!!!!

Cons

NO COMPLAINTS REALLY, OTHER THAN A FEW HICCUPS HERE AND THERE

Superior Towing Management Software!

This software has brought so much technical simplicity to our company, alowing us to run our operations extremely efficient.

Pros

Support and their vast knowledge of the towing industry.

Llewellyn from Mr QuickPick Sacramento

Soon To Be The Best Tow Software Available!!

Wonderful customer service available 24 hours a day. Towbook works hard saving you hours of precious time at an affordable price. The "one-stop-shop" for Application Driven Digital Dispatch to your drivers, fleet management, custom reports and so much more. The best deal around.

Pros

Digital Dispatch, customization of reports and customer relations team.

Cons

Towbook just makes everything a little too easy. What am I going to do with all my free time?

Mike from Mike's Towing LLC

Ease of use

Great! Love it, and would recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Towbook is great whether for the large towing company or the mom & pop towing company. Big or Small it meets everyone’s needs.

Cons

When it’s time for an update, it does effect our use. We have to sign in & our of the app multiple times, to make it work

Bryan from Performance towing

This is a must have!

Pros

Impounds, saves lot of time during releases and calculating storage.

Cons

Cant think of anything so none at the moment towbooks is great.

Stephanie from ER Towing & Recovery

Extremely easy to use, all in one place

Pros

Customer service. They go above and beyond to make sure every need is met. They take all suggestions given and actually implement them.

Cons

Before I found the FAQ section, it was frustrating trying to figure things out. Then someone showed me the light at the end of the tunnel.

Cimarron from AE Collision & Towing Inc

Towbook is amazing

Pros

I like the ease of use, the quickness of the app, and how my drivers have no issues as well. We used Omadi for about a year and we had constant issues with the app freezing and there were so many little things like having to undispatch a call to update the information and then re-dispatch it (waste of time) and Towbook has this cool link to send a customer that will accurately ping their location and send our driver right to them. Basically, Towbook is extremely efficient, fast, and reliable.

September 2016

Horlyn from Roadside Superhero Inc

September 2016

Cutting Edge No Competition

Towbook is easy to use, so easy a caveman could do it, and In my business most of us are cavemen, but regardless if your on the desktop or mobile device, they've made it easy to receive and send out the calls. I could literally run my business from anywhere.

Pros

Invoicing and generating statements is done in the blink of an eye. Drivers are able to do their job and cut time by more than half with features and functionalities that only towbook offers .

Basia from Leete Tire & Auto Center

Best Customer Service EVER!

It has certainly made dispatching much easier not only for the office but for the drivers. The accuracy of the record-keeping is fantastic as well!

Pros

It is so user friendly. Easy to use and understand. We love how you can customize just about any portion to fit the company's needs. The customer service is unparalleled! Everyone is so kind, professional and so helpful, even with the stupid questions!

Cons

The only con would probably be the Impound section, adding files is a little cumbersome and I wish the notes were higher to the impound information.

Reasons for Choosing Towbook

We were using the old fashioned paper and pen to dispatch and store records.

Shawn from Automotive

computer illiterate employee

Nice people to deal with, helpful considerate and go the extra mile without having to be asked is way beyond expectations but that is how they operate!

Pros

I was trying to get a report on payouts, was super slow, tedious and frustrating for a very challenged computer person...our rep not only worked on it for me but got the report...90% of what I needed so instead of days work ahead of me, I can get this report for the owner today! Great!!!!

Cons

Everything went smoothly...no problem! I had no issues at all with my interactions.

Jessica from Ted Whitlock Towing

Awesome set up service!

So far, we love it!

Pros

Towbook is user friendly. Easy to grap on to. Drivers love it as well as it helps with accounting! You can print Commissions, view unpaid/paid invoice reports, set your company prices, add or delete fields of pricing. Love the maps tab too!

Cons

Have not ran in to many problems yet. There are some questions you will have that will come up yet the staff is so awesome and right there to help you!

Chris from B & C Roadside Service LLC

Great Customer Service

I can say that the staff at Towbook is extremely polite and friendly. Every time I would call in for some troubleshooting, the staff has helped in a quick and professional manner. I would love to have employees like Towbook. Keep up your awesome work Towbook!

Pros

I enjoy everything about Towbook. I really like the Quickbook feature. I like how it just pushes all my sales over. Being on the road as much as I am, I couldn't be in the office to create all those invoices. Towbook pushes all that over for me. Very cool.

Cons

There isn't anything I have come up against that I haven't liked. I'm sure with everyone's feedback, there isn't much to like about Towbook.

August 2015

Sanjay from Harbor Towing Inc.

August 2015

Amazing!

This dispatching software is outstanding! We use it for multiple companies throughout DMV. It is able to handle our large volume of calls easily. I am able to track all my companies' and their progress at any level we want. I get instant alerts for any derailment. Due to the efficiency of this software, I saw an increase companies' overall performance, customer satisfaction and revenue just within the last few months alone. We are able to generate multiple reports for not just dispatching purposes but also our payroll, account receivables departments get great use out of this software. Towbook has recently added a feature for truck maintenance that is quite helpful in ensuring that trucks are performing at par and no maintenance or repairs are due. The dispatching system is accessible as a mobile app which is great for continuous dispatching capabilities. Dan Smith, Tom and Rob are very helpful and always available to help! They understand our vision and are committed to ensuring that we get the best use of this software! Towbook is perfect!

June 2014

Lloyd from 'Get-Em-Movin! Road Service'

June 2014

No words to descibe all aspects of this company!!!!!

Stewart summed it up very well. I might add that unlike most 'FREE' trial services, they will not take any credit card info until you actually try the program. Not the short or condensed version, but, the complete version along with the unbelievable customer service. They have that much well earned and deserved faith in their product. We have been looking for 2 years and I was finally ready to dreadfully sign up with 'Beacon Dispatch Anywhere'. This now is the second best product on the market. Just more info than the small business towing company needs. (IMHO) The variety of reports available, the ability to instantly calculate p/r, and the ability to take photos and get signatures within the program is invaluable. Within 3 weeks our team is now completely PAPERLESS!!!! Pros: simplicity versatility REAL customer service price customer input Cons: Absolutely NONE! Thank you 'Towbook' for creating a product that finally meets the towers needs. p.s. this is the first review I have ever found worthwhile to write.

HEATHER from RIVERSIDE SERVICE INC.

RIVERSIDE SERVICE INC. EXCELLENT REVIEW OF TOWBOOK

OUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AMAZING. EVERYTHING FROM THE PROGRAM TO THE SUPPORT TEAM WE COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

Pros

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TOW DISPATCHING SYSTEM. WE LOVE IT!!! I RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM TO EVERY TOW COMPANY, I CAN'T IMAGINE OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT IT. THE PROGRAM IS SO EASY TO USE, YET IT KEEPS TRACK OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY TOWING BUSINESS, IT'S JUST AMAZING. AFTER TRYING OTHER PROGRAMS THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION, THIS PROGRAM WAS DESIGNED FOR OUR INDUSTRY NEEDS!

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING WE DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM.

DAVI from C&W TOWING AND RECOVERY

TOWBOOK HAS MADE OUR COMPANY BETTER AND FASTER

Pros

THE EASE OF USE IS GREAT. IT INTEGRATES WITH QUICK BOOKS ONLINE VERY NICELY.

Cons

THERE ARE SOME THING THAT COULD BE OFFERED AND MADE TO RUN BETTER BUT I HAVE SEEN UPGRADES AND THEY ARE WORKING GREAT

Thomas from ANCHORAGE TOWING

I wish i could give a higher rating than 5. The customer service is second to none.

Pros

customer service/ease of use The customer service is amazing. and the software only takes a short timeperiod to train new staff on

Cons

the mobile app is sometimes buggy. But it seems to be updated regularly.