TripMaster

TripMaster Reviews

RATING:

• icon"We have found this to be easy to use as well as improving efficiency. The customer support has been immediate and great."
  • icon"This is great when generating reports for a variety of finding sources. I like that once a customer is in the system, they stay in whether active or inactive."
  • icon"Customer support is wonderful. They are adding new and improved features all the time."
  • icon"The web based application has a gloomy appearance."
  • icon"A bit more difficult to enter subscription trips than previous software I've used."
  • icon"There is no notification when you receive a message from a driver. If you are manually scheduling there is no way to tell if the person is riding long."

Browse all TripMaster Reviews

• Have you used TripMaster and would like to share your experience with others?

Monica

Awesome Support, Assistance, and Software!!

Trip Master allows us to function with our rural transportation agency, communicate with the "Big Dogs" and stay in the game!

Pros

Love the support and assistance that you get when you need it. They know your needs and are great at assisting and teaching to better enhance your company.

Cons

The thing with CTS Software is that if there is something you don't like, or a need not being met and if they can work it, change it or fix it.....consider it done!!

Larry

A must for public transportation

It reduced the amount of time it took me to complete reports. It is a very user friendly system, and tech support respond quickly. You can create custom reports for upper management with ease, and its very affordable compared to other software.

Pros

The ability to track live data from the vehicles using the tablet based operating software. Office staff can send updates to vehicles by the click of a button. Producing management statistics and DOT required reports is simple, and information is accurate.

Cons

Our agency likes everything. It has increased the amount of people we can schedule for transportation, and reduced stress for office staff completing complex data reports.

Reasons for switching to TripMaster

The software was inaccurate, and very complex to produce reports.

Response from CTS Software

Thanks Larry, we appreciate you and all you do to provide an essential service to your community and beyond.

Replied June 2021

Jenny

Industry: Government Relations

It took about 10 days to figure out the things that pertained to what I do for my job.

It is easier to use than the previous one I was using for 5 years. Once you learn it, it gets easier.

Pros

I like the different features that let me cancel multiple rides. I also like how I can hide things I don't need to see for the day, i.e. Admin Cancel, suspended, rider cancel, etc. I like that I can log on every day and not need special ID's or numbers like our old software did.

Cons

Personally, I REALLY think that Quick Help manuals should be left and not just some link in an email to print up dozens of pages for said manuals. If companies are spending a LOT of money for this software, they need a little bang for their buck. Some features are not that easy to use, or if you mess up scheduling a trip, you can't go into the EDIT and delete it that way. you have to go into the day of trip, click all these buttons and THEN cancel it. When you've got a client on the phone, they and us do not have extra time to wait while we fumble around fixing or deleting things.

Response from CTS Software

Jenny, I want to thank you for your feedback and please know that we value any input we can get from our customers. I am sorry to hear that the system took longer to learn than anticipated and we are actually in the process of revising many of the primary pages to make them easier to learn and use. We are also updating our manual and when it is complete I will be sure that a bound copy is mailed to your attention. I know our trainers reach out back in May to try and schedule some follow up training but if there is anything we can do to help you get more comfortable with TripMaster please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks.

Marie

CTS is the best.

It was easy to learn and use.

Pros

The scheduling part. And how easy it is to learn and use.

Cons

The breakdowns business can’t run without it.

Reasons for choosing TripMaster

We wanted a company we could count on all day everyday!!!

Caryn

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software, easy to use

So far so good. I haven't had any issues at all.

Pros

Very easy to use, customer support staff always available

Reasons for choosing TripMaster

Trip Master's price and willingness to work with us. They gave us a demo as soon as we asked.

Response from CTS Software

We are excited to hear your evaluation of TripMaster is "easy to use". There has been a lot of love and care put in to the design and look to make it just that. Thank you Caryn. We are very interested in discussing how we could improve the subscription trips entry for you.

Carol Hurst

Onslow United Transit System is very pleased with CTS software & the wonderful customer service

more ridership, less revenue miles with the optimization, love the customer service, more bang for your buck, reporting is very easy. Adam Fox and his team makes sure the systems that use CTS are kept up to day with new requirements from NC DOT PTD.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. OUTS uses optimization for scheduling; however, due to our geography and demographics; we also need to do some manual scheduling. OUTS has increased ridership and lowered revenue miles. The attention CTS staff provides users is implacable. Their team is on top of all issues 24 hours a day. If there is a problem and we call customer service, someone (person) answers the phone and is able to provide assistance. They follow up continuously until the problem is fixed. CTS has a number of reports available and they are ALWAYS willing to assist us in new reports. The CTS Team knows and understands rural transit needs and is always working to the better program. One more note. This software is affordable and reliable. OUTS also has the IVR module and Tablets. The tablets is the best. No more paper manifests. I can't say enough about the quality of the CTS software.

Cons

Would love to do 100% optimization but I realize that is not going to happen in Onslow County. We have to many variables.

Tammy

I have used this in conjunction with a transportation company for the past 2 years.

As a brokerage Call Center, this has increased the transportation Coordination immensely in our community. The customers reap the benefits.

Pros

We have found this to be easy to use as well as improving efficiency. The customer support has been immediate and great. This software has eliminated a lot of inefficient work that we used to do that is now computer generated. The reports are wonderful, precise and can offer a plethora of data in many formats. This is great when generating reports for a variety of finding sources. I like that once a customer is in the system, they stay in whether active or inactive. Our customers come and go all the time. Great feature.

Cons

There are several different ways to enter information, so at first, it's a little daunting when trying to learn the system.

Response from CTS Software

Tammy, thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you and the multiple agencies you are involved with. We look forward to growing with you and these agencies and providing more tools to help you improve efficiency and communication.

Inez

Software is easy to use and customer service is always there to help whenever you need them.

Pros

The fact that it is cloud based and I can work from anywhere. Reports are easy to use and it is easy to train new employees .

Cons

The only thing that I wish could be updates for our program is, I wish we didn't have to use the mouse so much when creating trips. If you are going to a different site I wish the box would be opened up when you get to the site and not have to use the mouse to get to the box you are working on. In CTS's old system you could tab and go. Now you have to use the mouse.

Response from CTS Software

Inez, Thank you so much for your review and for being a loyal customer of CTS for many years. I wanted to follow up and let you know that we are redesigning the reservation screen at this time and we will be certain that the system tabs through the pages in a logical manner to minimize the use of your mouse. Thanks again and have a great day.

Replied August 2018

Megan

Transportation Manager

Customer service is honestly amazing.

Pros

I like the new Broker Tools Feature on how you can bill to logisticare and see denied claims. As well as active vehicles and drivers.

Cons

When the system goes down, dispatch nor drivers can see any routes. I wish there was a function where you could attach attachments to riders files. It would be nice if dispatch could set an alert on a certain trip. I.e. when a driver selects arrive at the clients place an alert could pop up.

Response from CTS Software

Megan, Thank you so very much for your feedback on TripMaster, and our team here at CTS Software. Your suggestions below are excellent and will be documented for future updates. We are also in the process of developing some fall back options for the next time the cloud hosting environment experiences issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Adam Fox, CEO/Co-Owner

Easy To Use Webbased Software

Our department uses Trip Master to schedule rides and to make updates to those schedules throughout the day as they occur. It requires minimal training to use and is a pretty straightforward program for the drivers to navigate.

Pros

It can be accessed on multiple devices from anywhere.

Cons

Would prefer a sent messages tracking ability

Eileen

Excellent customer service, good an updating platform with newer features.

Daily I get benefits from the software.

Pros

Clearly designed for the rural transit/paratransit industry. Ability to search, report, customize reports, and overall user friendly the software is even for the newest user.

Cons

Lack of ability to look up reservations by City/Village that someone is coming from or going to. Lack of ability to text riders, and/or do mass notification about inclement weather or holidays closings. Other dislike, cost of downloading application onto tablet, as well as the restrictions on the number of logins/seats, especially given the monthly cost that we pay.

Response from CTS Software

Eileen, Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to say, we added the ability to do text message reminders last week and we hope this will be a big help to you and your team. We will continue to work on the other suggestions and will let you know when they are released. Have a wonderful week.

Replied October 2018

Has been a great experience and has made tracking our mileage simple.

We have received a more efficient work flow and can operate with the confidence of not leaving a rider stranded with out a ride. Our truly biggest savings is the data entry of miles that we have to log for our records this alone saves us 10 hours a day.

Pros

CTS has slashed the time it takes to fill out state required reports and the time that it takes for us to bill clients. Has also given me the ability to track buses in real time. CTS has also taken the load off of our dispatchers trying to remember where our vans are and what riders still need to be picked up.

Cons

We do wish that the auto scheduler worked a little more efficiently. The auto scheduler works great if you are picking up one client at a time from one area, but when you want to pick up multiple clients from say the same small town around the same time. It wants to dispatch a van for each of the riders instead of picking them up with one bus.

Response from CTS Software

Thank you James for your review. It is wonderful that you save a minimum of 10 hours per day from having to log miles. I also want to thank you for the insight you have given us on the need to work on the auto scheduler feature. We will continue to work to improve this feature with your input. Thank you again.

Jill

We love the Tripmaster program and the CTS crew

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It has the ability to keep up with the data tracking we are required to do, yet is easy to use for our non-techy staff.

Cons

The canned reports do not export well to excel. I have to delete a lot of rows and columns, move column headings over the correct columns and things of this nature.

Response from CTS Software

Jill, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review. We built the custom reports tool as an alternative to the canned reports as we agreed they dont export very well to excel. Hopefully that helps but we will continue to research ways to improve the export formats for our canned reports as well. I have enjoyed working with Bond County for over 10 years and hope to continue that relationship for many more!!!

Carol

The right software for OUTS.

A Blessing.

Pros

It is very reliable and the customer service is out of this world. You have a problem and they respond. If there are upgrades to the software it is completed with no extra charge. They maintain with maintenance when need and that is usually two time a month. Customer service is available 24 hours a day because they no the importance of keeping the system up and running. CTS has technicians all across the US so if you are in the different times zone other than Eastern time -- you will be service.

Cons

I can't think of anything. I am pleased

DORI

Excellent technical support! Adapts to our needs. Quick to respond/fix anything.

AUTOMATION, EASE OF USE, CUSTOMIZATION, INCREASED EFFICIENCY.

Pros

I enjoy working with each and every member of the CTS team. Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. They always listen to my needs and have adapted the software around our voiced needs and wants.

Cons

Sometimes the changes we ask for are slow coming, but it's amazing that they change it and update it based on our needs!

Response from CTS Software

Thank you Dori for the fantastic review. We are so pleased that you are so happy with us. Please keep us informed on how we are doing and how we can improve. Without great customers like you we cannot exceed expectations and excel in our field. Thank you again and thank you being a part of the CTS Family.

Stephanie

CTS Review

I like Trip Master and we do recommend it to others to use

Pros

The ease of using the system, even people who don't often use computer systems find it easy to use.

Cons

Building custom reports can be tricky due to the specifics to chose from found in multiple places

Response from CTS Software

Thank you Stephanie for your wonderful review. I see you find the customer support excellent. It is great you find our software so easy to use for that is one area we certainly want to excel in. Please let our support staff know if you need any help in making your customer reports. That is exactly what they are there for. To assist you in any area needed. Thank you again and I am happy you are part of the CTS Family.

Brendan