Trip Master Reviews

4.51 / 5 (93) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "It is easy to use and clean interface. it is also pretty reliable"

• "It is very dependable and it is very user friendly! They are always working to make it better! We love the reports and tracking that it helps us perform in our office!"

• "Love the support and assistance that you get when you need it. They know your needs and are great at assisting and teaching to better enhance your company."

• Cons

• "reports functions the filter view and things are hard to sort through. i wish there were better canned reports. also drivers not having any control of the type of fare passengers pay with."

• "i know all software will have issues but it seems CTS seems prone to going down, but i know they repair the issues as soon as possible."

• "It has issues at times with going offline. They do work hard to keep updating this product so issues like this dont happen though."

Browse Trip Master Reviews

Monica from Liberty County Board of County Commissioners/Liberty County Transit

Awesome Support, Assistance, and Software!!

Trip Master allows us to function with our rural transportation agency, communicate with the "Big Dogs" and stay in the game!

Pros

Cons

The thing with CTS Software is that if there is something you don't like, or a need not being met and if they can work it, change it or fix it.....consider it done!!

Larry from HC

A must for public transportation

It reduced the amount of time it took me to complete reports. It is a very user friendly system, and tech support respond quickly. You can create custom reports for upper management with ease, and its very affordable compared to other software.

Pros

The ability to track live data from the vehicles using the tablet based operating software. Office staff can send updates to vehicles by the click of a button. Producing management statistics and DOT required reports is simple, and information is accurate.

Cons

Our agency likes everything. It has increased the amount of people we can schedule for transportation, and reduced stress for office staff completing complex data reports.

Jenny from Salt Lake County Aging & Adult Services

Industry: Government Relations

It took about 10 days to figure out the things that pertained to what I do for my job.

It is easier to use than the previous one I was using for 5 years. Once you learn it, it gets easier.

Pros

I like the different features that let me cancel multiple rides. I also like how I can hide things I don't need to see for the day, i.e. Admin Cancel, suspended, rider cancel, etc. I like that I can log on every day and not need special ID's or numbers like our old software did.

Cons

Personally, I REALLY think that Quick Help manuals should be left and not just some link in an email to print up dozens of pages for said manuals. If companies are spending a LOT of money for this software, they need a little bang for their buck. Some features are not that easy to use, or if you mess up scheduling a trip, you can't go into the EDIT and delete it that way. you have to go into the day of trip, click all these buttons and THEN cancel it. When you've got a client on the phone, they and us do not have extra time to wait while we fumble around fixing or deleting things.

Response from CTS Software

Replied October 2018

Jenny, I want to thank you for your feedback and please know that we value any input we can get from our customers. I am sorry to hear that the system took longer to learn than anticipated and we are actually in the process of revising many of the primary pages to make them easier to learn and use. We are also updating our manual and when it is complete I will be sure that a bound copy is mailed to your attention. I know our trainers reach out back in May to try and schedule some follow up training but if there is anything we can do to help you get more comfortable with TripMaster please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks.

Marie from Any Ol’ Time Transportation

CTS is the best.

It was easy to learn and use.

Pros

The scheduling part. And how easy it is to learn and use.

Cons

The breakdowns business can’t run without it.

Reasons for Choosing Trip Master

We wanted a company we could count on all day everyday!!!

Caryn from Greene, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software, easy to use

So far so good. I haven't had any issues at all.

Pros

Very easy to use, customer support staff always available

Cons

A bit more difficult to enter subscription trips than previous software I've used

Reasons for Choosing Trip Master

Trip Master's price and willingness to work with us. They gave us a demo as soon as we asked.

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

We are excited to hear your evaluation of TripMaster is "easy to use". There has been a lot of love and care put in to the design and look to make it just that. Thank you Caryn. We are very interested in discussing how we could improve the subscription trips entry for you.

Carol Hurst from Onslow United Transit System, Inc.

Onslow United Transit System is very pleased with CTS software & the wonderful customer service

more ridership, less revenue miles with the optimization, love the customer service, more bang for your buck, reporting is very easy. Adam Fox and his team makes sure the systems that use CTS are kept up to day with new requirements from NC DOT PTD.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. OUTS uses optimization for scheduling; however, due to our geography and demographics; we also need to do some manual scheduling. OUTS has increased ridership and lowered revenue miles. The attention CTS staff provides users is implacable. Their team is on top of all issues 24 hours a day. If there is a problem and we call customer service, someone (person) answers the phone and is able to provide assistance. They follow up continuously until the problem is fixed. CTS has a number of reports available and they are ALWAYS willing to assist us in new reports. The CTS Team knows and understands rural transit needs and is always working to the better program. One more note. This software is affordable and reliable. OUTS also has the IVR module and Tablets. The tablets is the best. No more paper manifests. I can't say enough about the quality of the CTS software.

Cons

Would love to do 100% optimization but I realize that is not going to happen in Onslow County. We have to many variables.

Inez from Tri-County Community Council. Inc.

Software is easy to use and customer service is always there to help whenever you need them.

Pros

The fact that it is cloud based and I can work from anywhere. Reports are easy to use and it is easy to train new employees .

Cons

The only thing that I wish could be updates for our program is, I wish we didn't have to use the mouse so much when creating trips. If you are going to a different site I wish the box would be opened up when you get to the site and not have to use the mouse to get to the box you are working on. In CTS's old system you could tab and go. Now you have to use the mouse.

Response from CTS Software

Replied August 2018

Inez, Thank you so much for your review and for being a loyal customer of CTS for many years. I wanted to follow up and let you know that we are redesigning the reservation screen at this time and we will be certain that the system tabs through the pages in a logical manner to minimize the use of your mouse. Thanks again and have a great day.

Megan from SENIOR Solutions

Transportation Manager

Customer service is honestly amazing.

Pros

I like the new Broker Tools Feature on how you can bill to logisticare and see denied claims. As well as active vehicles and drivers.

Cons

When the system goes down, dispatch nor drivers can see any routes. I wish there was a function where you could attach attachments to riders files. It would be nice if dispatch could set an alert on a certain trip. I.e. when a driver selects arrive at the clients place an alert could pop up.

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Megan, Thank you so very much for your feedback on TripMaster, and our team here at CTS Software. Your suggestions below are excellent and will be documented for future updates. We are also in the process of developing some fall back options for the next time the cloud hosting environment experiences issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Adam Fox, CEO/Co-Owner

Kelly from Non-Profit

Great program for Transportation Companies

We can run reports at the end of the year that show different demographics that are helpful. I love that I can see exactly where our drivers are and where they are at with their schedules.

Pros

I like the ease of this program with learning, scheduling and running reports. It has a map that can show you where our drivers are and the speed they are going. It is easy to put a driver on vacation or schedule time off.

Marit from Any Ol' Time Transportation LLC

CTS is the best routing software on the market right now

Overall, TripMaster is a good software that I would recommend to anyone just getting into this industry. The cost is high, but hopefully will go down at some point.

Pros

I like the auto-scheduling. Makes things easier than trying to do it by hand/memory. Also, changes can be made quickly. They are quick to respond to emails regarding breakdowns.

Cons

GPS does not always work properly and there are breakdowns periodically. Emails to tech support are always responded to quickly.

Tammy from Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc.

I have used this in conjunction with a transportation company for the past 2 years.

As a brokerage Call Center, this has increased the transportation Coordination immensely in our community. The customers reap the benefits.

Pros

We have found this to be easy to use as well as improving efficiency. The customer support has been immediate and great. This software has eliminated a lot of inefficient work that we used to do that is now computer generated. The reports are wonderful, precise and can offer a plethora of data in many formats. This is great when generating reports for a variety of finding sources. I like that once a customer is in the system, they stay in whether active or inactive. Our customers come and go all the time. Great feature.

Cons

There are several different ways to enter information, so at first, it's a little daunting when trying to learn the system.

Response from CTS Software

Replied October 2018

Tammy, thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you and the multiple agencies you are involved with. We look forward to growing with you and these agencies and providing more tools to help you improve efficiency and communication.

Eileen from Piatt County Public Transportation (Piattran)

Excellent customer service, good an updating platform with newer features.

Daily I get benefits from the software.

Pros

Clearly designed for the rural transit/paratransit industry. Ability to search, report, customize reports, and overall user friendly the software is even for the newest user.

Cons

Lack of ability to look up reservations by City/Village that someone is coming from or going to. Lack of ability to text riders, and/or do mass notification about inclement weather or holidays closings. Other dislike, cost of downloading application onto tablet, as well as the restrictions on the number of logins/seats, especially given the monthly cost that we pay.

Response from CTS Software

Replied October 2018

Eileen, Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to say, we added the ability to do text message reminders last week and we hope this will be a big help to you and your team. We will continue to work on the other suggestions and will let you know when they are released. Have a wonderful week.

James from Area of Richmond Transit

Has been a great experience and has made tracking our mileage simple.

We have received a more efficient work flow and can operate with the confidence of not leaving a rider stranded with out a ride. Our truly biggest savings is the data entry of miles that we have to log for our records this alone saves us 10 hours a day.

Pros

CTS has slashed the time it takes to fill out state required reports and the time that it takes for us to bill clients. Has also given me the ability to track buses in real time. CTS has also taken the load off of our dispatchers trying to remember where our vans are and what riders still need to be picked up.

Cons

We do wish that the auto scheduler worked a little more efficiently. The auto scheduler works great if you are picking up one client at a time from one area, but when you want to pick up multiple clients from say the same small town around the same time. It wants to dispatch a van for each of the riders instead of picking them up with one bus.

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you James for your review. It is wonderful that you save a minimum of 10 hours per day from having to log miles. I also want to thank you for the insight you have given us on the need to work on the auto scheduler feature. We will continue to work to improve this feature with your input. Thank you again.

Jill from Bond County Transit

We love the Tripmaster program and the CTS crew

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It has the ability to keep up with the data tracking we are required to do, yet is easy to use for our non-techy staff.

Cons

The canned reports do not export well to excel. I have to delete a lot of rows and columns, move column headings over the correct columns and things of this nature.

Response from CTS Software

Replied October 2018

Jill, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review. We built the custom reports tool as an alternative to the canned reports as we agreed they dont export very well to excel. Hopefully that helps but we will continue to research ways to improve the export formats for our canned reports as well. I have enjoyed working with Bond County for over 10 years and hope to continue that relationship for many more!!!

Carol from Onslow United Transit System, Inc.

The right software for OUTS.

A Blessing.

Pros

It is very reliable and the customer service is out of this world. You have a problem and they respond. If there are upgrades to the software it is completed with no extra charge. They maintain with maintenance when need and that is usually two time a month. Customer service is available 24 hours a day because they no the importance of keeping the system up and running. CTS has technicians all across the US so if you are in the different times zone other than Eastern time -- you will be service.

Cons

I can't think of anything. I am pleased

DORI from SHAWNEE MTD

Excellent technical support! Adapts to our needs. Quick to respond/fix anything.

AUTOMATION, EASE OF USE, CUSTOMIZATION, INCREASED EFFICIENCY.

Pros

I enjoy working with each and every member of the CTS team. Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. They always listen to my needs and have adapted the software around our voiced needs and wants.

Cons

Sometimes the changes we ask for are slow coming, but it's amazing that they change it and update it based on our needs!

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you Dori for the fantastic review. We are so pleased that you are so happy with us. Please keep us informed on how we are doing and how we can improve. Without great customers like you we cannot exceed expectations and excel in our field. Thank you again and thank you being a part of the CTS Family.

Stephanie from JTrans

CTS Review

I like Trip Master and we do recommend it to others to use

Pros

The ease of using the system, even people who don't often use computer systems find it easy to use.

Cons

Building custom reports can be tricky due to the specifics to chose from found in multiple places

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you Stephanie for your wonderful review. I see you find the customer support excellent. It is great you find our software so easy to use for that is one area we certainly want to excel in. Please let our support staff know if you need any help in making your customer reports. That is exactly what they are there for. To assist you in any area needed. Thank you again and I am happy you are part of the CTS Family.

Brendan from Lindley Habilitation Services

Great Program! It has helped keep our drivers and dispatch on the same page across the board.

Quick, accurate transportation to and from our day program.

Pros

I really like the ease of use. The ability to pull gps, and have voice guidance from stop-to-stop has cut down our drive time significantly. All riders are accurately able to be identified when, where and how fast they are moving while in transit.

Cons

The program sometimes glitches when you initially try to pickup multiple riders from one location. You have to select and perform all of them instead of the software recognizing you all riders are picked-up/ dropped off at the same location.

Connie from Levy County Transit

The Best Software for a Great Price

First it saves this agency 50% over the previous software. Ability to pull reports that are already set up within the software that previously had to be paid for. Can make changes within the system that do not require an IT person to make those changes for you. Customer Service is prompt to call back and resolve any issues. No major changes had to be made with the tablets that were being used.

Pros

This software is user friendly, efficient, perfect for small or larger agencies. Is working perfectly for this agency and saving us a ton of money. Customer service is on top of any and all questions or concerns and They are always there to help if needed.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software. It truly meets and or exceeds all this agencies needs.

Anna from Chatham Transit Network

Overall, my experience with CTS software has been great.

This software helps the company be more efficient which allows us to serve more clients and is a huge cost savings.

Pros

The ability to track drivers and the tablets are my favorite features which we use. Our company is operating more efficient than ever after implementing the tablets. The customer service and technical support is always fast to respond and resolve any issues that may come up.

Cons

Software seems to freeze up occasionally. I would like to see more development for fixed routes and tracking.

Angela from Lenoir County

Amazing Software, Awesome Support!

Saving money and time, scheduling efficiency, ability to retrieve and export data, and the list goes on.

Pros

The Medicaid billing software has made billing for Medicaid transportation so much more efficient and has saved us a great deal of money. Without the software, we would have had to hire a full time billing clerk specifically for Medicaid transportation.

Cons

It is a little difficult to figure out how to build custom reports to retrieve data, especially in the filter view.

Tammy from Apple Bus Company

I have always loved CTS they keep the software up to date. The staff is always helpful.

It is easy to learn and or train. It is a great price for the amont of software and guidance we have received.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through the system. I also like that I am able to look up who placed or typed a rider's info in.

Cons

Sometimes I am unable to get to reports without down loading in PDF. I also so have issuse with them system being a little slow at timesin loading the maps. But when ever I call they get right on the issues and it is resolved quickly.

Paula from CEFS Central Illinois Public Transit

Great transportation software

Before CIPT started using this software, each county was scheduling their own transports manually onto paper. This took away the needs of having multiple offices handling transports into a main call center. Easier, faster, and more efficient using this software.

Pros

Easy to use with little interruption of service am able to have multiple windows open doing several transports at one time.

Cons

Easy to schedule on wrong day when doing multiple windows; wished the present day was color coded.

Lisa from Mitchell County Transportation

Public Transportation Provider

We have enjoyed working with CTS very professional, if ever we have question or we need help in any way they are contacted right away.

Pros

I rely on CTS software for all billing, reporting, tracking mileage/fuel, passenger units, knowing at all times where our vehicles located and who is on board. The customer service is what impresses me most.

Cons

I've given this question some thought, and overall we have been very satisfied with the software.

Carla from Piattran

I find this software very easy to navigate thru and it has alot of wonderful features.

Pros

I like the ability to send mobile messages and to look at past rides to help determine old drop locations or times.

Cons

I wish it would alarm when someone sends an critical alert thru the mobile message system. It would be great if it copy times and locations on specialty trips it would make the entering of information alot quicker for the ones going to the same place at the same times on those specialty trips.

Kattie from Ride Source

The software is easy to use the people of CTS are the best. Always upgrading implimenting new stuff.

Pros

How easy it makes my job. I can't say enough about the staff they are great. I love parascope. Auto scheduler is great once it is set to what works best. I like being able to track everything going on in the vehicles. Speed, GPS, pick up times, arrival times.

Cons

Honestly I don't not like anything but I guess the blue and white color is the only thing I get sick of looking at all day long.

Mike from Shawnee Mass Transit District

Great customer service and software!

Time management, easy to use, user friendly!

Pros

Technical support and customer service is awesome. Any questions or concerns you have they are answered.

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you Mike for your review. We do have an awesome technical support team that is the best in the industry. We have worked hard to make our software function above and beyond the transit company's needs yet continue to be user friendly as well. Thank you for confirming our hard work is paying off.

STEVE from BPART

I've been using CTS for about two years no and I love it.

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to train new employees to use it. I love the fact that you can make subscription trips or copy trips and make multiple trips.

Cons

Unfortunately you don't have a report that I can run to let me know who has ran on-time for the month. This would be great so I could award the drivers for being on time all the time.

James from Med-Van Transport

CTS Software

Excellent!

Pros

CTS / Tripmaster is an excellent product for Scheduling / Dispatching and much more! The CTS Team (Support, Sales, Training etc) is one of the best in the Industry. System is stable and easy to use, and CTS continues to release valuable enhancements on a regular basis to their customers.

Cons

Overall excellent product.

Stephanie from SREC, Inc.

Easy to learn and use. Amazing customer service.

Pros

The ease of operation for both administrative staff and dispatchers makes this software a good fit for our organization.

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you Stephanie for this great review. We have worked hard to make our software as user friendly as possible. I believe we are exceeding in our goal to accomplish the ease of use of the software and hearing that from our customers makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you again.

Misty from Greene County Transportation

Dependable and Ease of use!

This software enables us to perform our daily duties with very little issues- we are very dependent on its use!

Pros

Cons

That we can't do a search of passengers at a certain address

Neal from Johnston County Area Transit System

Trip Master exceeds expectations. Always innovating new features!

Greatly improved efficiency. In fact, we've been able to consolidate two staff positions.

Pros

Outstanding customer service. We've suggested a few features and the company was very responsive and incorporated them.

Cons

An occasional bug but honestly, nothing to be concerned about. The company performs routine software updates and always alerts users ahead of time.

Stephanie from BCT

I use this software at my current job.

Pros

I've never seen this program until I started my current job a year ago. In just a few days I was able to navigate through it fairly easy. So what I like most about it is the ease of doing my job and doing it in a timely manner, and if you do make mistakes they are easily corrected.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when the system is down and I cant do my work. This is the program I use to make all of our trips and if it is down then this slows down my productivity.

Kenneth from Wilkes Transportation Authority

Pros

Real easy to run reports. Can validate trips with ease. Can easily move trips from van to van. Can add drivers to tripmaster with ease

Cons

There are several updates that I have asked for but all I get is promises. Several of these updates would help our drivers & dispatcher in adding trips to their manifest.

Michele from Garrett Transit

TripMaster Review

We love tripmaster software. We use it for dispatching, scheduling, billing and reporting. We have the AVL's. Great product.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Has a lot of modules you can add.

Cons

Nothing. We love it! Couldn't ask for a better software.

Reasons for Choosing Trip Master

Internet based, no storage needed on our end and very user friendly.

Tonya from United Church Hones And Services

Helping Hand

It has been great for our company we had not done the updates and now that we got that straighten out things are so much better now. The support staff always helps us every time we have a issue!

Pros

Being able to see location of our drivers to stay ahead of running behind.

Cons

Logging drivers out or not being at the location we are clearly there.

Cody from Pacific Medical Transport

Service Meets Performance

Pros

The team at Tripmaster is extremely helpful and prompt while continually putting the customer first. This superior customer service is coupled with a program that increases efficiency while reducing waste and headaches! The mobile interface is easy to use. Our company has been able to maximize our routes to better serve the needs of the customer. Our customers are happier and our drivers are happier. Thank you Tripmaster!

Cons

One area of improvement would be modernizing the appearance of the online program. The web based application has a gloomy appearance. During a recent training, it was shared that pages are receiving updates to make this possible. And they look great!

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

Cody, Thank you so much for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will continue to utilize the feedback and ideas of all our customers to continually improve the TripMaster platform so it continues to be fast, reliable, and responsive for all of our users. Regards, Victor O.

Easy To Use Webbased Software

Our department uses Trip Master to schedule rides and to make updates to those schedules throughout the day as they occur. It requires minimal training to use and is a pretty straightforward program for the drivers to navigate.

Pros

It can be accessed on multiple devices from anywhere.

Cons

Would prefer a sent messages tracking ability

Fred from Goldsboro-Wayne Transportation Authority

Software is very user friendly

Pros

Ease of training new people to use software. Do not need any previous computer experience. Interfaces with NCDOT reports. Web based and could be accessed anywhere.

Cons

Auto scheduling is still not as good as someone with knowledge of area. Works well if regular scheduler is not available.

Luis from Transportation

We love trip master

Pros

It is easy to use and clean interface. it is also pretty reliable

Cons

It needs work on the auto schedule. Live GPS updates to schedule quickest option. It still requires a lot of work for on demand bookings. Would like to see more standard reports to see efficiency on staff

Vernon from Garrett Transit Service

Vernon's CTS Trip Master Reviews

Helps Me with Health Department Medical Client Transports To Doctors and Hospitals, and All Around General Transports. Thank You CTS Trip Master!

Pros

Very Easy to Use/User Friendly, Helps me in a Timely Manor to get Reports Done on Time.

Cons

System Sometimes is Very Slow, not sure what the Problem is.

Nik from IU Fleet Service

Just that easy

Was thrown into mangers position after an unfortunate accident, had to learn to use Trip Master on my own. A couple phone calls, and a short online session...up and running on my own!

Pros

Drivers manifest can now be used on Tablet & Cell phone

Cons

That I can’t arrange manifest from Tablet

Lidia from Johnston County DSS

the software is user friendly, there are features I don't like- but overall it is easy to use.

It makes it easier for Medicaid payments to go thru easily. There are few hands in the process thanks to the system, which leaves fewer errors to be made.

Pros

I like that I don't have to input individual rides in the subscription area- You put it in once and done.

Cons

We don't have the ability to print the "assessment" from what we already typed in. We have to re-type the info on an adobe sheet after we enter client in system. It is redundant.

Herb from Bamberg County Office on Aging

Bamberg County Office on Aging

Communication with Logisticare is much easier. Paperwork is a breeze. Submitting and tracking trip with our Logisticare is a lot easier.

Pros

The easiest of use once training was completed.

Cons

Smallness or busyness of the main page. AVL has issues in tracking. Auto scheduling does not work for our agency.

Reasons for Choosing Trip Master

Friendly representative, easy looking software.

Response from CTS Software

Replied May 2019

We poor a lot of effort and resources into making TripMaster super intuitive for our customers. We are happy to hear you agree. Good news....a new AVL screen is being release June 4, 2019. We are happy to discuss the daily schedule in more detail with you to make it a more pleasurable experience.

Christina from Piatt County Public Transportation (Piattran)

Easy and Efficient

Pros

Ease of navigating between routes and riders. Utilizing and generating reports is self explanatory.

Cons

Some of the upgrades removed functions that were helpful for our office. This caused some headache while our staff transitioned to a new process.

JONATHAN from Shawnee Mass Transit

I have used CTS for 8 years as a fleet manager

Pros

The features i use to track vehicle position and mileage traveled is very easy to use and export if needed

Shannon from Preferred Medical Transportation

It continues to improve

Pros

Customer support is wonderful. They are adding new and improved features all the time.

Cons

It is pretty buggy with the newest updates. Some features are hard to find/use. I wish there was more in-depth training available online.

William from Nature Coast EMS

Good service.

Love it. A lot better than what we had.

Pros

All that it offers. Very functional with all it includes.

Cons

Nothing really bad to say. if I had to pick id say the top tabs popping open and not going away when your not on them.

Yvonne from Brunswick Transit System, Inc.

Perfect software solution

We operate a small rural transit system and the software has saved us time and money. We love it.

Pros

User friendly. Does what it promises. Awesome customer support and training.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons with the product.

Ian from Fran's Affordable Ride

A Top Notch System with exceptional support.

I get the freedom to have time to do some of the things in my life instead of spending hours doing schedules and paperwork

Pros

I like the fact that the software encompasses both our Taxi business as well as the NEMT side. It takes the information from the broker imports it and then it's just a matter of setting up the trips and letting the auto scheduler take over. It's awesome not having to make nightly calls to confirm the next day's rides and the drivers love the portable interface. And I enjoy it too, makes my life a LOT easier. What used to take hours to complete I can do in just 30 minutes to an hour.

Cons

There is a small learning curve and you definitely want to go through the training a couple times to get the hang of some of the areas. One big thing that I would find helpful would be a manual that indicates the information on each screen and what it's used for.