• Pros

• "It is easy to use, read and the functionality is good. wide range of different uses."

• "Pros for workwave,is that it's very user friendly and it helps me put mu drivers in a successful position routing wise. "

• "Lovely user interface. The customer support is very responsive and helpful. API is easy to integrate."

• Cons

• "Price. Competitors had similar features, albeit more difficult to use in some cases. Ultimately for what we needed, the price was the determining factor by around 25% per vehicle. "

• "I don't like that the GPS takes you to coordinates instead of the address. Has not been a big problem, just more of an annoyance."

• "Only able to approve 3 days out, however this would not be a concern for most other users. We have pre-planned delivery orders so customers must place their order 4 days in advance."

Browse WorkWave Route Manager Reviews

Carmen from Forex Cargo Inc.

Great routing tool

Overall, very pleased with WorkWave

Pros

GPS tracking and the ability for our customers to acknowledge delivery using the app.

Cons

We had to play around with the features to find out what works best for us. Also, we have to input a lot of information but that is to be expected I suppose

William from Bowery Farming

Love routing with Workwave!

Ever since utilizing WorkWave route manager as our routing software it has increased our efficiency dramatically. We were able to densify our routes with the comfort of knowing we will meet customer needs as well as stay compliant with shift duration restrictions we put on each vehicle. We were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically.

Pros

- Being able to put in customer receiving windows is absolutely stunning. This helps us ensure we meet every customer before they close and can provide accurate ETA's when running behind since the software calculates ETA's based on real time location via the GPS. - Building simulations- this is where I work out routing logistics to figure out what days can accommodate new customer launches to the sales team - The driver application is easy to use for our drivers and having the ability to get photos or BOL's/ issues/ setback and signatures is super helpful. We give user access to sales team to monitor the BOL's so we can bill accordingly. - Importing and exporting are effortless. We can build spreadsheet with all the data of our routes which we enjoy very much. - Ability to put shift duration restrictions on how much time a unit can be utilized for

Cons

- The reports are tricky to get the hang of and look bleak. We end up having to do a bit of extra work on our side to ensure the report data is correct and that we're retrieving what we need correctly. - We don't have the ability to track temperature from the dashboard. WorkWave offers a 3rd party service for temperature tracking but it wasn't a fit for us - That the breadcrumb limit is 3 hours. Extending this to upwards of 12 hours can be extremely useful to have full insight into the duration of a route.

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

We are very passionate of getting our produce to the customer as fresh as possible and on time. We deal with Chefs, Independents, Donation partners, DSD and DC's ranging from receiving windows/ operating hours/ appointment times. All those factors create a deep complexity which WorkWave is able to do with ease (although I do tweak its optimized routing almost daily given many variables) which is convenient.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi William, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager has been able to elevate your customers' and employees' experience. It is amazing that you were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bowery Farming!

Eliezer from Decor Builders Hardware

Best yet

Pros

I love how you are able to integrate both the tracking and the orders and POD all in one software.

Cons

I am still trying to figure out how to put together the maintenance plans.

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

Workwave route manager had everything that i was looking for.

Reasons for Switching to WorkWave Route Manager

Verizon connect didn't have Dispatching for orders the way i needed it to be. Roadwarrior didn't track the driver efficiently. Only through the phone GPS but didn't track the behavior.

Response from WorkWave

Replied April 2021

Hi Eliezer! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager had everything you were looking for, and that you are finding your tasks seamless with our integrations. We look forward to continuing to drive Decor Builders Hardware forward with our routing solutions!

Christine from CLEAResult

Industry: Utilities

WorkWave upgrade

Pros

Customer service is usually quick and easy. I understand the mandatory upgrade has nothing to do with the customer service aspect, so I will give high marks for the personal service.

Cons

WorkWave made a decision to do a mandatory upgrade as of 7/31/19. The old, working well, system was disabled. The new system is very unstable and loses information. In addition, it has doubled the time it takes to do my routing. The look and functionality is defiantly a step down.

Reasons for Switching to WorkWave Route Manager

The upgrades were actually downgrades and added to the workload and the new system is unstable. Plus, we found another company that is about half the cost.

Response from WorkWave

Replied August 2019

Hi Christine Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer service team, but are sorry to hear about your experience with the look and functionality of the updated system. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Derek from Sitka Salmon Shares

Refreshingly simple

Every time I've been held up I've been able to get assistance from a knowledgeable support system. Admittedly I never took the time I should have initially to review the training docs provided on the website. Once I looked at those, they proved a lot of information to help get familiar with the software quickly.

Pros

The responsiveness of route optimization is a pleasant surprise compared to other routing software I've used. It can handle a huge workload of orders and the available customization options for order attributes and the display interface help to streamline the user experience.

Cons

One major caveat is the inability to move orders between territories. A copy/paste feature function for notifications between territories would also be helpful (similar to the reasons for orders not completed that were recently added).

Response from WorkWave

Replied April 2021

Hi Derek! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager helps you to manage your workload more efficiently and that you find value in our support materials. We look forward to continuing to drive Stika Salmon Shares forward with our routing solutions!

JT from Pasture Provisions

Route Management Made Easy

The on-boarding team and support have been great and helped us get ramped up fast.

Pros

We use WorkWave daily to map our routes and have been able to train all our team members and drivers in the tool. The tool saves us time and money by easily optimizing our routes.

Cons

The initial learning curve takes a little time because the tool is so feature rich.

Reasons for Switching to WorkWave Route Manager

Road warrior couldn’t scale to meet our growing business needs.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi JT, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that our tool saves you time and money by easily optimizing your routes, and that you had a great experience with our onboarding and support team. They are the backbone of WorkWave! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Pasture Provisions.

Daril from CSC Serviceworks

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Workwave Rating

Workwave has been extremely helpful for me, my old routing software use to take me 2hrs plus to complete my routing process. Using workwave takes me somewhere around 30mins to complete and the routing is more actuate

Pros

Cons

From my experience using workware, there's no cons

Reasons for Switching to WorkWave Route Manager

Wanting a better routing system

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Daril, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find WorkWave Route Manager to be user friendly and that the software has cut your time down from 2 hours to 30 minutes with more accurate routing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with CSC Serviceworks!

Lynn from Landis+Gyr

Industry: Utilities

Review WWRM

I have had great technical support every time I have reached out for help. Now, with their question analyst it is easy to get an answer even faster. The answers are usually simple and direct to the point. It is a quick way to research and find a solution on my own.

Pros

Mapping, Endpoints easy to add, 2 ways to review maps, spreadsheet feature easy to email out.

Cons

Importing spreadsheet with multiple sheets, open and closing to redo is annoying, time consuming when in a hurry.

No technical support

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Lynn, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and find our technical support to be helpful. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Landis+Gyr!

Bart from Starr Inspections

Industry: Facilities Services

Single user for home inspections

The most helpful and cost saving is that WW saves me 8 + hours each and every week I use it

Pros

1. It saves e 8 to 10 hours every week. 2. the roughing is very easy and allows me to make changes when i need 3. down load direct to my GPS phone

Cons

1. It would be if I could call and get quick help on the things i for got and new that I need a little hand holding.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Bart, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager saves you over 8 hours each week. That is incredible! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Starr Inspections!

Lucas from Geek Choice

Very poor customer service and faulty product

The experience has been horrible, we've been given misinformation and our account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could care less about us or anyone else as a customer, we definitely regret referring customers to Work Wave now

Pros

The ease of migration from Service CEO to this product

Cons

The product is complicated to use, search features are limited, and many lists don't even return basic results.

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

Work Wave sales lied to us

Response from WorkWave

Replied August 2020

Hi Lucas - Thanks for the review, and we are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with Route Manager. Our customer experience is always our top priority, and will be passing this feedback along to our product team.

Dana from Gulf Coast Supply

Workwave Route Manager

Overall, we are pleased with Work wave. We are changing our scheduling structure and discussed looking for another program but all agree this one fits the best of any we have seen thus far for our unique needs.

Pros

We have shopped other products but this product seems to be the only one that fits our specific needs in the roofing industry. I like the aesthetically pleasing appearance, ease of use, and the fit for our industry.

Cons

I am noticing some time indiscrepancies in some areas (ex from our Seb branch to the Keys or our Ala branch to Panama City) the stated drive time is off by 45 minutes or so. When going from one chrome page to another and then coming back to my Workwave it will freeze for about a minute before we can proceed. Those are fairly small issues compared to the positives.

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

They just didn't fit our needs. We don't usually repeat delivery to places. We deliver roofing packages to customers so we need to be able to figure weights and capacities and schedule routes considering different restrictions of HOA's and neighborhoods, new constructions...etc.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Dana, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find our interface aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! Our UI/UX designer is amazing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Gulf Coast Supply!

Adam from Polycorr Limited

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Polycorr Limited

My customer contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. the webinars are good, the site info is brilliant. The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though? will become expensive the more vehicles i have on the road.

Pros

Cons

it would be good to have better reporting on useage, costings, per vehicle for KPIs - a dashboard for the daily jobs on. this could be on a TV screen showing the routes and ETAs so people don't have to log in. its a display function. it could flick between the routes The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though?

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

Customer service, initial price.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and enjoy our webinars and training videos. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Polycorr Limited!

Don from Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors

Industry: Warehousing

WorkWave Route Manager

It has been very good. If there are issues I can message and the replies are in good time frame.

Pros

The ease of transferring pertinent information for the delivery drivers to make their day easier.

Cons

Being able to find the proper location to change (permanent or temporarily) information for the runs I'm working on.

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

I came into the office after work wave was already implemented. NOTE for first page of questions. The industry Bio-Ag is in is Manufacturing of Agricultural Products. We make and deliver our own product as well as pick up supplies we need for manufacturing. We also have our own brand of dog food that we deliver to storefronts. We are generally grouped in the Agricultural category. That was not one of the option in the drop down so just put Warehousing, but that is incorrect.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Don, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager helps to make your delivery driver's days easier and more productive. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors!

Nathan from AGAT Laboratories

Industry: Environmental Services

A great tool for our operation

It has been a great improvement to our daily operation.

Pros

Having the ability to track and add to my daily routes real time is an asset to our operation. Also being able to track where my fleet is at all times is convenient.

Cons

Would be great to have text notifications included with basic service and not an add on service.

Reasons for Switching to WorkWave Route Manager

not enough features. wanted route planning included.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy you were able to improve your daily operations with Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with AGAT Laboratories.

Christopher from UBS, INc.

Plenty of features, easy to use, very flexible

Easy to use, works well.

Pros

It's got everything you need on the app and the website to make sure your routes are planned and any changes are easily made making reroutes simple.

Cons

Response from WorkWave

Replied October 2020

Hi Christopher! Thank you for this great review of WorkWave Route Manager. We are so happy that you are finding success with the software and that it is helping you plan, change, and optimize routes with ease.

Sergio from Mobtown Fermentation

Mobtown Fermentation review of WorkWave

Overall a positive experience! Has been incredibly intuitive to learn the ins and outs of the program, and have not had issues with glitches or bugs.

Pros

I like how easily I can upload CVS files with all the routing data into the software.

Cons

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Sergio, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you are having a positive experience with WorkWave Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Mobtown Fermentation!

Evelyn from Clover Health

WorkWake in Healthcare

Better customer service

Pros

This product can be easily molded to match a variety of industries. For me it was used for route optimization for our Nurses who are out on the field. Each nurse had a login and was able to easily use the phone application.

Cons

When importing data into the website, it is hard to manipulate said data. There are a lot of restrictions with parameters that you would want placed.

Cindy from Columbus State University

January 2015

Viamente saved my sanity!

Pros

The Viamente Route Planner software helped us tame a project that was loathed by many. Our team would have to load 2500 addresses into a map software that could not group routes on its own. We would have to draw boxes on our maps, zoom in to print the map and list of addresses, and then zoom back out. Then, we would repeat that process 250 times to give us 10 houses to a route. Viamente took the manual work out of it. It was able to group the houses into routes of 10 on its own and then provide us with a way to print maps and lists easily.

Cons

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing online software from a company so far away. However, the Viamente team discussed all my concerns with me and provided me with such great support. We have never regretted our purchase.

Simon from Aravinc Sl

A great solution

currently the objective is to reduce the number of routes used to distribute our shipments by 30% this is totaly achievable and the optimization algorithms of Workwave are doing it.!!!

Pros

The software has all the needed features for secuencing and generating routes, it does the job, it really flexible and can be customized to every need.

Cons

Speed of optimization , lack of advanced filtering in routes, the more filtering options the better handlign of shipments.

Reasons for Choosing WorkWave Route Manager

integration with our systems, easy of use, capacities and integrated features.

Response from WorkWave

Replied October 2020

Hi Simon! Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you are finding success with WorkWave Route Manager, and that the software is helping you to achieve your goal of reducing the number of routes used to distribute your shipments by 30%!

Tiffany from Fitlife Foods

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Route Management at its finest!

Our company was new to delivery and had many requirements for a routing program. Workwave/Viamente has met all of them. They are a fantastic company to work with. Not only do they have wonderful customer service, but they are always on top of new technology changes to ensure their application is one of the best.

Pros

Route Optimization Ability to route from a remote location User Friendly Ease of Accessibility Love the ability to add comments into a specific stop for any issues that may have arrived.

Alex from Zone 7

Great organizational tool

At first I thought this program was easy to use and comprhensive, then as I started to play with it I realized all of the work it does is based on every little detail you include in it. This is where is becomes a little less user friendly because unless you have time to put into it, it will not give accurate times/routes according to your vehicles, traffic, etc. With that being said, if you do have the time to accumulate the information and input it into the program, it becomes a useful tool in building routes, dispatching routes, and communicating with the drivers. It is also Excel-friendly which is a big plus for my company.

Pros

Excel-friendly, information is easy to view, great organizational tool

Cons

Inputting every detail of information from traffic patterns to truck routes, etc.

Eileen from The Milton Consulting Group

Industry: Building Materials

Great!

Makes my life easier and frees me up to do other things.

Pros

I like the fact that I know longer have to look up zip codes... WorkWave does it for me. Awesome customer support.

jay from RMD signs

Not very happy at all

Pros

Usability is good, routing is easy to learn .

Cons

I don't like the idea of this product not functioning when it is open with other tabs in google chrome. I have found a significant drop in performance when i have multiple tabs open and the suggestion from tech support was to open workwave in an incognito tab as opposed to a regular chrome tab . By using it like that forces me to use a different monitor. I have a 3 screen display and making one exclusively for work wave is problematic . When i asked the tech support agent about this and will this issue be corrected in the future , his reply was no . Based on that response i have gone to my ownership and suggested we shop for a better ,more suitable, alternative.

Response from WorkWave

Replied November 2020

Hi Jay, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Joris from MarleenKookt

January 2015

Excellent multi vehicle, multi stop route planning software with unrivaled customer support

We have been using Viamente for the past 2,5 years and everyday we are still happy that we found it! Currently we have a fleet of 15 vehicles that we use to delivery around 180 orders a day, all with their own unique requirements (delivery time slots, size, weight). Viamente enables us to plan our routes in a matter of minutes (sometimes a little longer, as we may be constrained with the number of drivers to deliver all the orders). Pros: + Intuitive interface to get both a broad and detailed overview for all the routes or a specific one. + You can send the resulting route by mail to your driver so they can see it on their smart phone before and during deliveries. + Truly scalable to hundreds of stops + Can handle multiple constraints extremely well (i.e. time slots, capacity of the delivery vehicles, speed of the vehicle/driver) + Unmatched excellent support that tries to understand and accomodate your specific needs. Have not met another software company with this type of support!!! Cons: - The mail that gets send to your drivers can not be customized, so it can not be company branded

Elaine from City Healthcare Direct

Saves Time and Fuel

We are a service company calling on many business during the day, this tool allows me to accurately calculate what is achievable in a day, thus saving my business time and unnecessary fuel wastage. We arrive at our customers premises when we say we will be there, proving our efficiency in the eyes of the customer and raising our profile - now l can truly say we would be lost without it! Now all customers calls are completed in the one day, Routing to specific sites within open times, it really does make life easy if you are a service manger and l would recommend Viamente as it has multi route and allow for time restrictions which is difficult to calculate manually, The biggest benefits are time savings, both for me working out the routes and for the service drivers, in addition uploading the routes to your gps is superb, being able to download the map as well, showing the route is also very useful, lets face it we drive on very busy roads and software like this adds to service drivers safety as it automates the routes and calls.

Jeff from Relay Foods

January 2015

Great partner and great technology

We've been working with Viamente for over 2 years now, and have been continually impressed with their level of service and technology. In terms of technology, we've heavily used both their web interface and API, and each has worked just as expected. The web interface has been intuitive for our employees, and the API easy to integrate with. As such, what started out as just a way to aid our drivers on pre-existing routes , Viamente has now become a central component of our online grocery delivery infrastructure. Though the service has been stable and performant, whenever we've needed any support, their team has been extremely responsive with any issues that have arisen, and as our service has grown, they've always been willing to work with us to figure out the best way to work together. Looking forward to a continued relationship!

Kyle from Farmhouse Delivery

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

WorkWave is good but lacks ease-of-use

Pros

WorkWave has an incredible suite of features including multiple drivers/vehicles, a mobile app, real-time vehicle GPS tracking, and driver scheduling.

Cons

The software had very deep functionality but the training that was offered was not that helpful (nor was it cheap). Compared to some of the other web-based routing platforms, WW has an old UI/UX and is not intuitive.

Jessica from Nature's Purpose

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Love the customer service and easy use of the app!

Pros

Visually easy to navigate. Simple but thorough. Love the organization and easy navigation on the computer and the app.

Cons

GPS snaps the coordinates to the street but not the house. Mostly Google's fault but if there was a way to get that pin on each exact house/apartment then that would be great.

LASHAE from Precious Cargo child Transport LLC

Its good

Pros

The best thing I like about this product is the functionality of it. It gives you the ability to manage multiple routes and multiple drivers

Cons

The least thing I like about this product is is doesnt have use for people who aren't tech savvy

Cindy from Columbus State University

Turned Weeks of Work Into 4-5 Days

We are not your typical user of Viamente as we are not usually involved in logistics. Once a year we delivered yard signs to over 2500 supporters within a week. This was an important annual event which had grown into taking weeks of manually creating routes of 10-15 signs along with maps for our volunteers. Viamente's software turned weeks of work into about 4-5 days. We no longer had to manually circle an area to grab the best section of town. The software broke down the routes for us, even creating the map and directions for us. It was a lifesaver and I nearly cried when we saw what the software could do.

Jessica from Treidgen

Scam! Scam! Scam!

Watch out for their contract! Good companies should not have to force customer to keep using a product that doesn’t work for their business.

Pros

Can’t name one...

Cons

Software has consistent clutches, package feature was a joke, Quickbooks sync would just duplicate things causing more problems.

jennifer from First Choice Cleaning Solutions

Takes time getting used to

Pros

Great features just a shame they arent open fully to uk users. Being able to click on a customer and getting a statement straight away

Cons

Takes some time getting used to it and navigating your way around. payroll etc isnt open to uk users

Neil from WindowGeeks

Best Software Amongst Competitors

After comparing several different route planning software solutions thoroughly we have found Viamente to be the best them all. Being able to fulfill our drivers requirements & skillsets exactly and serving many customers every day in the most efficient way, the workload we have saved and extra productivity that Viamente has helped us achieve has resulted in our organisation creating an additional 20% extra revenue per month. Viamente has certainly paid for itself 50 times over for us. We can't rate it highly enough. Thankyou for an excellent product that just can't be matched by anyone else.

September 2016

Karen from MSI

1.5

September 2016

A work in progress

Pros

They take feedback and are improving the system weekly. Cheap monthly fee compared to other systems on the market.

Cons

Cheap isn't always best. If you have the patience of dealing with the technical problems then it is fine. Still not 100% up and running and are now past the 90 day mark. Techs are unable to see other schedules and cannot change their schedules using the app.

Diana from Direct Meds of Florida

I had the worst experience with Workwave. Not only does it not work properly and does not do what was promised, they scam you into staying a whole year and have the worst customer service.

I have never been so disappointed with a product. And I am very upset that they tricked me to sign up for a year. Now I am paying a full year and they know from day one that it does not work for me. It is a scam. It is a terrible product. Stay AWAY!!!!!

Pros

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing good about this software. Stay away! I'm serious. You're better off using google maps.

Cons

It does not divide the routes equally, and is very complicated to use. It took us 2 hours to set it up every day with their guidance every day for a month until we gave up.

Dan from Glen Echo Fine Foods

Best value Route Planning tool on the market

Pros

Great value for the price. Easy to use. The Excel upload is very useful. We use this product everyday to plan routes. Having access to the tool via the cloud allows anyone to use regardless of location.

Cons

It does not take traffic patterns into account very well. It does not have GPS tracking integrated.

Laura from Nourish LLC

July 2014

Viamente has become an invaluable partner

As our food delivery service has grown, Viamente has become an invaluable partner. What used to be a several-hour routing process now takes far less time, and last-minute changes are so easy to incorporate! The system is clear, flexible, user-friendly, and can expand as we do. Customer service is always responsive, friendly and helpful, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with Viamente in the coming years!

Liz from The Schoolhouse

What a relief

We have used Viamente Route planner for the past 3 years to help our small school successfully deliver mother's day brunch bags to over 700 addresses. Prior to discovering Viamente, we spent many, many person hours pouring over paper maps to come up with the routes for our volunteer-drivers. Now, we put all of the addresses into Viamente and Tah-dah, our routes are planned!! What a relief.

John` from Best Plumbing Supply

Viamente Review

Pros: The most user defined options of the software we tested It is very easy to move stops around to different times and different trucks. It does a good job routing the trucks if you are careful defining territories and time windows Cons: It is COMMERCIAL ROUTING SOFTWARE AND ROUTES TRUCKS ONTO PASSENGER PARKWAYS Every once in a while it puts a stop in a different state or country when the address format is exactly the same as the other addresses Usually leave a message if there is a problem don't expect an immediate response

Response from WorkWave

Replied January 2015

Thank you for your feedback, John. Our customer's concerns are really important to us as they help us improve our product and user experience. We will contact you directly to discuss your comments and possible solutions.

June 2014

Rob from Dry Systems Services

June 2014

Customer Since 1987

We have been customers of Marathon Data Systems since 1987 when the software was called Carpet Cleaners Software or CCS. There have been many changes over the years however all for the better. The RoutePoint software is the perfect way for our company to retrieve any information with a click of a button. Any service industry would be able to adapt this software to fit their business.

Kenny from United States Department of Defense

Industry: Military

Lori from Superior Carpet Cleaning Service

Streamline Your Business

PestPac and RoutePoint have been phenomenal for us and our business. It gives us access to our customer and billing information anywhere that we have access to the internet. It has streamlined the administrative side of our business so much. We can mail to, look up information on, schedule or bill our customers with just the click of a button. Thank you so much!

Jeremy from Capitol Distributing

An IT Perspective

From an IT point of view, not only does the application allow us to validate our data, but the ease of use allows for us to quickly train additional personal to use the system. Quickly validating our customer's address, mapping the locations, and planning the routes allows us to employ multiple what-if scenarios when looking at routing potential new customers.

Christian from Frio Transport inc

Save Us Time & Money

Finding this software was a dream come true! The ease of use and the route optimization saved me money and time. By using this software I was able to better serve my clients and greatly improve my driver's day. The software was easy to use, customizable and not expensive for all it was able to do.

Dan from Glen Echo Fine Foods

Simple and Easy to Use

Saved 2-3 FTE by planning our routes using Viamente and not leaving to the drivers. Simple and easy to use. Each driver was spending 15-20 minutes everyday and then we organized and staged product, now one person does it in 30 min. simple to use saves us time saves us money

Hong Wen from Texas A&M University

Awesome product!

Pros: - Easy to use - Easy to deploy and competitive pricing - API helps with integration. Cons: - The route printing is a bit limited - Inputting every detail of information from traffic patterns to truck routes

Andrew from Hendrian Investments

Saves me headaches

I have been a viamente customer for over a year now. The phone support is incredible and the route planning system is spot on. I can't tell you how many headaches and hours via ente has saved me. This will be a service I continue to use as long as I am in business.

Steph from Ela's Beauty Room

Great Service!

Pros

Cons

It took me a while to get used to it, so you should spend some time playing around with the features before properly using it. Also, you do have to input many little details.

John from Ecova

It works great!

I work for a company that has a lot of road warriors who visit the same stores every month. We have used Viamente to attempt to analyze the efficiency of our routes. It works great! Thanks!

August 2016

Justin from EBI

Industry: Facilities Services

August 2016

We use the software to give our driver some options to plan their day

Pros

Easy to use, easy to deploy and competitive pricing. API helps with integration.

Cons

A french version would be nice. The route printing is a bit limited but we want to use the Iphone App ASAP anyway.