Browse Bitrix24 Reviews

Maszni from Astro

Project management software with very good workload planning

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Pros

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Cons

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Todoist is too basic and many of the feature that I need for a project management like Scrum are not supported by this software.

Saudamini from Proudfoot

December 2021

Bitrix24 could be a nice tool for task and document management solution for artistic businesses.

Bitrix24 is one of the most effective management solutions and it's a particular style for artistic business corporations. I favor using this tool as a result of simply sharing the big files, images, videos and alternative necessary documents. Bitrix24 permits users to simply see the updates and investigate the communication of others with a possible outcome and it offers the simplest way to send mass emails. Bitrix24 is sort of versatile and customizable once it involves configuring comes, tasks, assignments, and goals. It’s an associated array of a visual tool like work flow charts, calendars, and boards that permit users to urge a fast look at current activities and future deadlines.

Pros

Bitrix24 is an internet collaboration platform that serves each tiny work teams and enormous businesses and provides its users with instant electronic communication, video calls, cluster task management, file sharing and uploading, period document written material. The one factor is that Bitrix24 is a reliable document management suites that justly focus their options on tasks that are usually performed on workplace documents, like browser written material. We can simply highlight parts of a document and apply comments. It is the most effective email hunter and is ideal for comparatively tiny personalized selling campaigns. I favor the fact that you simply are notified once somebody opens an associate email that you simply have sent. Many times each day the phone can ring simply to alert and supports the decision that will increase the possibilities of the proper outcome.

Cons

Bitrix24 doesn't permit to support differentiate processes and agreements with customers. There's no simple thanks to manage different comes at constant time, therefore the code lacks strength during this side. In truth, the management of individuals comes from performance and it's quite wonderful however the matter arises once you need to handle multiple ones directly.

Eric R. from psyML

Industry: Research

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Pros

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Cons

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Ultimately, we did not. HubSpot proved to be a far better fit when we looked at pricing and capabilities. HS had it hands-down for mass-mailing and quicker workfr

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix seemed to offer more functionality and the initial cost was $0. But when we started seeing how even some pretty basic functionality would be expensive to use on Bitrix, we switched to HubSpot.

Anisha from Eldorado

December 2021

The best program for the information center

We have chosen him for 3 years already, we are very satisfied.

Pros

We like working with this program very much, it gives us great opportunities, we are able to arrange the sequence of fields in the program as we see fit. We service and fill in a lot of calls daily All information on supply and demand in the program. Customer questions are multifaceted and the program allows you to create fields for all questions. The best result is the sale, when we sell our product and fill in the relevant fields, the completed information is sent to the relevant department և the rest of the work is organized there. We are very satisfied with this program, before buying the program we were thinking a lot about buying it or not, we have not used this program in any of our other companies before, we are very satisfied with it, it is very good for our industry. The customer base is fully maintained and we can work with them in the future, make other offers, even in the form of letters. It contains a whole system not only for the call information center but also for the marketing work.

Cons

There is no part of the program that you do not like.

Mohsin from AMFCO Int.

Project Management on fingertips

The overall experience with Bitrix24 is great it is helping my organization in many ways in terms of project and task management, internal communications or chat, managing employee's performances, etc.

Pros

The project management feature of Bitrix24 is the most impactful feature, it gives more controls to the managers for the activites of the responisble persons and more insight to the employee about the ongoing and upcoming tasks. It also gives a detailed employee efficiency for better performance.

Cons

The workflow feature of the application is a bit tricky to use. This is although a very great feature but due to it trickyness makes it difficult to understand or to configure.

Anton from LIFEKOREA

Cant live without it

Using it for 10+ years and still happy with it, because it does everything we need to track our clients, sales and improve our company wiki database.

Pros

It lets us keep track of all our clients, track their orders, birthdays, contacts, etc. Very fast to check all of that. Also we adore the wiki part, where we daily input sales scripts and most popular questions responses for our managers to quickly find it and close a sale after any client`s question.

Cons

the UI is overwhelmed with functions we dont need or dont use. Because of that UX feels heavy when using it.

Ivo from Travel Industry

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Not happy with my experience with Bitrix

The Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.

Pros

The logic behind the product, the automations

Cons

The CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about. Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages. Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals. Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays? No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)

Ahmed from Banque Misr

office software

My experience was very good, but there are some modifications that I suggest in modifying them, which is the ease of access to the support team and the cost

Pros

I liked the idea of the site to organize tasks, increase productivity among the work team, set work dates and finish them, send notifications to the work team for the tasks required of them, and also create an organizational structure for the work team from the jobs required of them

Cons

I think the cost is not suitable and I could not reach the support team easily

Brahim from Self-Employed

Bitrix24 Review

I've been using Bitrix24 for about 6 months now and I have to say it's the best in the industry. I was initially drawn in by their team-based chat system, which has given my team an unprecedented level of communal cohesiveness.

Pros

I am a huge fan of Bitrix24. It is one of the most attractive platforms I've seen in the past few years. The team has always been quick to respond to any issues or questions I have had, which has earned them a five-star rating in my book!

Cons

I have been using Bitrix24 for more than 10 years now and it is my favorite CRM. I love the seamless integrations with other apps, the collaboration features, and the robust business management tools. It has made my life so much easier!

Bitrix24 lets meet

Customer Relationship Management and Business Development is a useful function. Bitirx24's performance management of sales teams is a failure.

Pros

Project Management One of the things I enjoy about Bitrix is that there are so many different ways to manage a project. Our organization is organized into several departments, each with its own workgroups, thus user management is also a huge bonus for us. When you use their built-in working day tool, you may delegate, track, have deadlines, and fit each activity into your working plan. Dashboard for Users We would need a cloud storage and all-in-one to keep our work flowing, thus having your own profile and being able to upload things to your drive is a tremendous assistance.

Cons

I respectfully request that you look into this. I've been battling with the reporting aspect for about two months. Bitrix24 is great for CRM and business development, but when it comes to sales CRM with 50+ personnel, the employee performance report is critical for every company, big or small. There are several processes and actions that lead to success or a deal before sales, and those phases include Lead Management such as Lead Validation, Email Sent, and Telephonic Calls Made. All of these are stages of lead management and engagement, and only success comes after that.

Nigel from Utility Delta LLP

No longer a free CRM with integrated telephony

Stressful.

Pros

It's good to play about with, many features.

Cons

Once you try to make some calls and track your activity, you find that you can no longer call direct from the telephony app: you need either to rent a random number from Bitrix or to integrate a cloud based PBX.

Cost saving

Aliaksandr from Self employeed

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams. Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Pros

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Cons

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Haris from Outsourced2US LLC

Easily the best CRM for its price

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

John from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Very helpful software

Pros

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane." -Custom Kanban board. -A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees. -Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts. -Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client. -Good mobile version (Android, iPhone). -Built-in IP-telephony. -Built-in work with mail through IMAP. -Automatic group / project chat for members. -Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure). -Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why"). -Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings. - Many other extensions, including free ones.

Cons

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track). -Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10). In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases"). -We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings. It works properly in a virtual machine. If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours. Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Jorge Rene from Consultor Independiente de TI

A Secret Jewel

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

Pros

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Cons

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Zuhairah from Shopee

Reliable CRM platform

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Pros

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Cons

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is rich with feature that we need to manage our CRM module more easy and efficient.

Syazwani from RHB Banking Group

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Pros

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Cons

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Sendinblue doesn't have hub for video call and video conference.

Syamir from Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah Klang

Manage project with Bitrix24

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Pros

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Agnishwar from Goodhope Clg & Fdg Pvt. Ltd

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Review of Bitrix24

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Pros

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include. Client Dashboard Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming. Group Collaborations Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Cons

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Pros

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Cons

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

I was testing different project management applications. Asana was good, but not quite what I was looking for as I wanted something that was simple and had a really intuitive interface.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Pros

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Cons

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew from Fast Company

Industry: Publishing

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan from Creative Zone

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Pros

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Cons

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Danish from TechnoPeak

I love Bitrix!

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Pros

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Cons

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.

Yaroslav from The American College of Greece

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Pros

*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer. *UI Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work *Customization Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

Cons

*updates I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems *slow Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Masturah from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Bitrix24 is very good

Pros

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Cons

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.

February 2016

Paul Anthony from New York Life Insurance Company

February 2016

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.

Pros

1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

Cons

1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.

Hani Khalilah from Medini Iskandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd

Bitrix24 review

Pros

The free edition does an excellent job of allowing you to have a sense of whether Bitrix24 will be of value to you or whether it will not. The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use. The program is very responsive to changes in the calendar, making it a fantastic tool to keep track of your daily routine.

Cons

Compared to using the Bitrix24 application that can be accessed from the web browser, the desktop client has far less functionality. Overall, adding email templates and exporting items to be emailed is available, but it kind of confusing and i don't use it too often.

Suhailah from 7-Eleven Malaysia

Secret gem of project management software

Pros

Bitrix24 is not a popular as a project management software, but all the tools and option that they has for managing a project is on par with other popular project management software. W have also use it to manage a basic CRM, like replaying for customer inquire and phone support.

Cons

Like all other software, the customer support is not too good especially if it involving a phone support. We always had to switch to email support, as the customer representative on the phone can't fix the problem on the spot and had to wait for a few days for our email to be responded.

Cheikh from cheikh Beye

Industry: Computer Hardware

Bitrix24 the best Tools for team management

Bitrix24 facilitates team management

Pros

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored. The communication is unified so everything is managed in one platform such as project and sales management. I recommend it to medium sized companies or those just starting out. Frankly, it has everything you need to get off to a good start.

Cons

It's a good software, but to tell the truth, customer support is limited. Another thing is that the mobile version doesn't include all the features, especially when you're traveling. The server is also slow sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is available as a free version and offers a free trial.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is available as a free version and offers a free trial.

Bitrix24 a platform that enhances effectiveness in customer management

Bitrix24 has been of great help within our company, mainly because it guided us to solve the problem that we presented with the registration and tracking of customer data, which has been eradicated almost entirely with Bitrix24 thanks to the capacity it has in customer management through its visual tracking functions and storage of data within its periodic reports that are generated in time management, without any doubt, this platform contains multiple tools that manage to expand the effectiveness of work in any company

Pros

Bitrix24 is a platform that handles customer management which is composed of a variety of tools in which users can record, organize and track all interactions with customers, as well as grants the ability to store data, generate sales reports. It is a very simple interface and has many tutorials that fully train you to be able to run and manage the platform as best as possible

Cons

Among the disadvantages that Bitrix24 presents is that its message templates are very limited and although it has presence in social networks I consider that it lacks some integrations to strengthen that function, otherwise it is a great platform, which is why I wish they manage to optimize those little things that come to become a little tedious management within the company

Norrania from DRB-HICOM Berhad

Great product

Pros

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

Cons

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

Maisarah from Digi Telecommunications

Bitrix is our organization choice for CRM

Pros

Bitrix24 aids us in maintaining our consumer base. A card containing details is given to each customer. I can apply dynamic search when there are a lot of customers. It takes keywords into account, so the card may be discovered even if I forget the client's name and surname.

Cons

Even though this software is published to the market for quite some times, cross-cutting insights do not really operate properly. Call records tend to end up in the garbage. The most significant disadvantage is that credentials are kept in the open in the SIP PBX.

Sanskriti from F1soft International Private Limited

A comprehensive CRM for managing interactions

Bitrix24 is an outstanding CRM meant for social collaboration and for managing interactions with clients and team members. When we deployed Bitrix24 at work, we are able to collaborate with project teams more efficiently and get informed about the ongoing tasks in real-time. We are able to create a workgroup, assign multiple tasks to the project members, track their progress using visualization tool likes graphs and Gantt charts. Also, we are able to track leads and manage sales funnel in the CRM.

Pros

The working interface in Bitrix24 is smooth and overall navigation into the app is a charm. On the left, of your app screen can find your workspace, from where you can create tasks. Also, the CRM section can be accessed from the side navigation bar which includes Leads, Invoices, Reports, Events, Contacts, and so on. I can import my leads(CSV file) into the application or just manually type it into the application. The application is simply great when it comes to managing leads and dealing with the product sales cycle.

Cons

The only downside with Bitrix24 is the way the notifications pops out, It's really annoying when a bunch of notifications appears, and the major concern is to deal with important notifications out of the bulks.

Shahbaz from Online Marketing

Powerful and all in one project management and CRM solution

Pros

I used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.

Cons

The problems which I faced initially, I found its user interface a bit complex as I moved on Bitrix24 from Asana, but by the time I got use to it and it feels so simple to use now. One more thing is that its desktop client has very limited feature like the web version. There should be more features available on the desktop version as well.

Delvin from Dredge Empower

The best Web Builder in the world!

Just heavenly. The cons may seem much but they a low weighted. I honestly didn't mind thr challenge and I was learning after all how to use the system better. Bitrix24 changed my life in such a positive light, I truely would not be where I am without it

Pros

Honestly I don't what my life would be without bitrix24. I use it literally every single day to make websites. And they offer such low rates on their premium plans. It'a geek heaven in all it's glory. It also has wide functionality and customizations to play around with to your creativity.

Cons

It's can be buggy sometimes. Not suitable for viewing on mobile Can be frustrating to get support from staff at times since it is not built intially by them or so I was told in a top rated blog of theirs... I had to repeat several processes over and over sometimes and it gave me a mental rush. But I had patience with my sweet lil bitrix24 and it rewarded me with a beautiful website I am so proud of.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

It was too simplistic and had very little customization compared to bitrix24. I jist love the feel of bitrix24. It really is the better than wix in a long shot.

Aminuddin from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Better than others

We are using Bitrix24 to manage our CRM system and solving anything related to our client. Bitrix24 also help us to collaborate on project and managing it to the max by using tool like Kanban board to do the planning and to-do list for checking every task that associate with the project.

Pros

Britrix24 has everything that a project management needs such as collaborative tools and storage space. The messenger platform let us to organized and and collaborate more effective and solving problem and issue instantly. Bitrix24 also has more competitive pricing plan that has fit our needs and less costly than other software.

Cons

Some of the CRM tools is quite confusing to use and there no complete guide or documentation that can help me to study its functionality. Sometimes, the system are running slow if i am opening certain tools or when they are updating the software and we cant accessing the system.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

GetResponse do not have feature for CRM.

Tony from TBC

It does a lot, maybe even too much!

This is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.

Pros

The ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.

Cons

Just too much to chew for smaller shops or start-up companies. Very difficult for small co's to take on even when they can see the advantage of having a tool they can grow in to.

Satish from Pragnakalp Techlabs

Best Project Management tool for teams

My overall experience with Bitrix24 is very good. It helps me and my organization to track every project very efficiently. We use this application on daily basis. This is one of the must have application for every team.

Pros

I like Bitrix24 because it provides lot of features in the free version itself like Kanban and Gantt. I really like the user interface and the custom background options and specially the video theme. It also provides the inbuilt drive storage, So I can store all my files there. The messaging feature helps me lot to chat with the teammates. The tasks is one of the best feature that Bitrix24 provides. You can add observer, responsible person in particular tasks. The commenting section of the tasks helps to provide real time feedback and queries. Also, the application for various platforms helps me to track everything. The efficiency feature is a very good feature, it shows how efficient you are with your tasks. It also has an integrated web mail that helps me to read all my mails right in Bitrix24.

Cons

The notification system of the application is little annoying because whenever I log in, I see the same notifications again and again sometime. So that needs to be fixed.

‘Bitrix24- Feature packed ERP’

My experience is Bitrix24 have reduced physical and psychological stress of the team members and management thereby giving the opportunity to utilize saved time for additional responsibilities. Most importantly Bitrix has brought happiness and privilege for team members.

Pros

Bitrix 24 is a feature packed ERP that has thought deeply about Project Management. It comes with built-in extra features found in ERPs making it a versatile tool for operational efficiency. Features such as project management tasks, Gantt charts, task dependencies and checklists etc shows each team members responsibility from the start to completion of their tasks and the easy to follow graphical representations helps in easy comprehension. The management has the privilege of monitoring the progress and take timely actions where necessary. Exchange of information and ease of communication among team members such as through sharing of important mails in one platform contributes for efficiency and achievement of schedules. All these features contribute to improve team efficiency thereby get maximum productivity of employees and successfully deliver customer orders within the scheduled time frames. Since Bitrix works on multi platforms project members have the ease of access in different locations and under diverse situations.

Cons

Haven’t come across serious issues within my environment.

Bitrix 24

Collaboration and team management are the two primary problems I solve with Bitrix. So far, I have been able to get things done and set company processes in place especially around corporate governance and information flow.

Pros

I love the fact that Bitrix24 makes collaboration easy with the team. It also makes Good use of accountability tools since your co-staff are also monitoring the company's general dashboard.

Cons

For a First timer, it seems like Bitrix24 has an unfriendly UI. This needs to be improved on.

Hilary from Medical Solutions

Industry: Veterinary

bitrix 24 Morden marketing

cold calls, routine calls, call tracking, voicemail recordings and monitoring of workers phone usage from the office its better than using service providers like econet and netone

Pros

l had a chance to use bitrix24 at an internship for cold calling to customers it recognizes and picks up old numbers from previous calls which is handy when you are making bulk calls it allows for other incoming calls whilst you are own call, recording of phone conversation and keeping of a list of contacts its the good to go platform if you have WiFi and you need to do bulk calls it allows web conferencing which is just great at a work place. its easy to use too, and you don't need to maintain anything at all it can be configured to give voicemail and instructions to clients you only need headphones, and a computer it does not necessarily require a telephone to make calls one can monitor calls directly at the workplace, no need to wait for the service provider to give you a call log at the end of the month like we used to do with Telone and other Zimbabwean service providers

Cons

it is an expensive software to maintain

Martin from sps:affinity - Strategic Partnership Solutions

Powerful, but not very easy to use

It keeps us organised and lets us record and follow up on all leads.

Pros

Bitrix offers great functions - essentially everything you could need from a CRM and it's easy to upgrade / bolt on things. It helps us stay in sync across our team and keep track of everything that's going on. It integrates with MailChimp and a number of other platforms we're using, which is convenient.

Cons

Even though we've been using Bitrix for a good while now, we have the feeling that we've only really scratched the surface. The UI takes some getting used to and there are simply a lot of functions. The invoicing module is poor - or we haven't figured out how to configure it properly yet. The task management module, while overall good, is somewhat confusing when it comes to setting up regular / repeating tasks.

Hanne from PRS

The best growing CRM you didn't know about

Just like my title, this is indeed the BEST CRM you didn't know about!!!! Free or paid!!!

Pros

It has more to offer than most CRMs out there, especially more than paid ones like Salesforce. You get your customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, project and task management, and more. The best part is that most companies can use the free version to do everything. I used it with my last business which I had for 5 years, at which I had 8 employees, with 5 affiliates in other countries, and never needed to upgrade to paid version.

Cons

If you run into any issue with their app, they will make you upgrade, even though the very basic notion of installing and logging in shouldn't be a $39/mo cost for life. I feel this should be most basic working need.

Afham from SKPL

Industry: Oil & Energy

A great tool for collaboration

Bitrix24 is a great software for task management. It comes at a very affordable price and can be customized to suit a company's requirements. This makes it ideal for start ups and medium sized businesses. The software requires minimum training and is quite easy to become familiar with. Bitrix24 has made my job much easier and more effective.

Pros

Bitrix24 is a great software for managing tasks and projects. It facilitates instant communication and collaboration with the team. I helps to monitor the progress of tasks and plan accordingly. I have also been using the Bitrix24 mobile app which I believe is a real lifesaver. It connects seamlessly with the software allowing for greater functionality.

Cons

The user interface needs to be improved. It appears to have too much going on in the dashboard which is highly distracting. There are many advanced features on Bitrix24 that are hidden and requires quite a bit of searching.

Hesandu from Team Z4

The software that we use to manage our business.

Bitrix24 is the best business management software that I had used. Very easy to use. I used this software for more than a year. A brilliant software.

Pros

Best CRM software that I had used. This software includes project management, customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, task management and more. Easy to use. Very good software.

Cons

The price of this software is high. Not good for small companies. Customer support is not good.

Evangela from POTENZA

Bitrix is a useful tool to track the day to day activities and tasks.

Business is used as a tracker to monitor and make business decisions on the time taken for a specific task and it gives a motivation for continuous Improvement and it increase efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.

Pros

This is a useful tool to assign projects to employees and to track the work done by them, using Bitrix24 we can give a specific timeline to the employees to finish the task and monitor the day to day task done by the employees and day to day man hours spend for a specific task. The managers would be able to monitor the status of the Ongoing Projects and analyse the reasons behind certain delays. It also a useful tool to calculate the cost involved by calculating the hours spent on the work. It is easy to transfer it in to an Excel sheet and view the overall summary.

Cons

Sometimes if there Internet Problems the task will not Capture. If there are finished Projects they should be able to classified as successfully completed projects Instead of deleting them all together. sometime there is problems in setting the start time.

Cássia A from ASPRO COM. E SERV.

Best Sales and Project Management Software

I didn't have project management software, my biggest, difficulty was inventory control, my team, although it was small, had this difficulty, which hindered the company's overall performance. The software helped us to have an overview of the sales processes and thus correct the errors, today we can control the sales of the internal team, representatives, and end customers who buy directly from the website. The sales processes were automated, and I have greater control over my company and my employees and thus extract better performance from my team.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that despite providing total control over projects, sales, inventory, contacts, and prospects, it is extremely simple to use the software, another differential is the automation of processes it provides, customer support to it is excellent.

Cons

Actually, I didn't find any negative points in the software because it completely met my company's needs.

September 2015

Jonah

September 2015

All-In-One Business Solution

We are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24. Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat.

Pros

Everything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day. It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with. Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.

Cons

Desktop website isn't very responsive (i.e. when you resize the window). Using the snap feature of Windows with Bitrix open on the web isn't very productive. Usually I have to keep it full screen to make it usable. It's difficult to have conversations within Bitrix24 and still do other things. Bitrix24 makes the chat screen take up the whole interface and you have to exit the chat before doing anything else. Fortunately they have a external download of their chat program so this isn't much of a problem. It's still a pain to have to download it separate. The interface could use some updating. It's a little "clunky" in my opinion. Although you can set deadlines on your tasks, it doesn't automatically let you know about them unless you log into the program or set a reminder manually. The spell check isn't really spell check as we know it. It will tell you a word is wrong (using red squiggles) but it won't give you a right click menu to correct it, and there is no other way I have found to correct it within the program. You must search the word in other programs (I use Google) to see the correct spelling of the word.

Maria Fernanda from Vivirsur

Más de 7 meses intentando implementar el sistema bitrix24...

Mala experiencia. Primero conectamos con Killalab un partner de bitrix24 para que nos ayudara con la implementación. Nos tuvieron 3 meses sin poder resolver nuestros requerimientos. Insistiendo de que estaban fuera de las posibilidades que brindaba el sistema bitrix24. El mismo soporte de bitrix24 según ellos, habían mencionado que era imposible realizar ciertos flujos de trabajo para mensajería y agenda online. Luego de este proceso, conectamos con Nexcoders que nos mostraron un Demo de nuestros requerimientos funcionando en el sistema bitrix24. Gracias a sus gestiones logramos terminar todo hoy. El soporte de Bitrix24 durante todo el procesos, fue poco eficiente. Atendían nuestras solicitudes de a una y respondían cada 3 o 4 días. Nos tuvieron otros 3 meses más para poder terminar de implementar lo que necesitabamos. Imagina que te suscribes a un plan anual y la mitad del año que pagaste no puedes hacer nada porque la usabilidad no es intuitiva y el soporte de Bitrix24 es negligente. No responden tampoco a los reclamos de forma eficiente, nunca asumieron responsabilidad en sus acciones. Tienen gente poco preparada. Tienen una burocracia interna que retrasa la solución de los problemas.

Pros

Gran posibilidad de integración Muchas herramientas claves para el desarrollo de cualquier tipo de empresa Partners especializados

Cons

La verdad tiene varios bugs y la implementación ha sido llena de problemas, casi 8 meses para poder usarlo con los requerimientos ajustados a nuestras necesidades. Y solo estábamos pidiendo cosas bastante básicas. Nada muy sofisticado. No todos los partner asociados a Bitrix24 están capacitados para llevar a cabo una implementación (poca fiscalización en este sentido) No es posible implementar el sistema sin ayuda de un partner de bitrix24 ya que muchas funcionalidades no están descritas para ser implementadas por las personas que recién adquieren una licencia. Soporte de Bitrix24 desorganizado. Tienen poco personal, no dan a basto con las solicitudes. Exceso de burocracia interna. Lentos. Dan respuestas contradictorias. Y lo peor de todo, no asumen sus errores.

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

por el precio y por la cantidad de herramientas y usos ilimitados que proporciona

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Porque significaba un ahorro grande y me permitía optimizar procesos