DoneDone Software Reviews

DoneDone Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"We enjoy using DoneDones because it's very user-friendly. It's very easy to find issues, filter by key terms, create new issues and communicate with team members."
  • icon"Great workflow for tracking Bugs and tasks. Nice tool for Project Management."
  • icon"DoneDone is straight forward to use and it was perfect for Public Issues, which we used as our HelpDesk communications utility."
  • icon"Filters can be confusing and dont seems to always stick."
  • icon"Because none of the drop down menus are customizable and because its not possible to create categories for disposition, reason codes, etc I'm going to have to cancel it."
  • icon"Some clients not receiving emails from Done Done, but i figure that's a problem on their end not Done Done."

All DoneDone Reviews

Coën

Personal Task Management

I switched from notion although notion has better functionalities if one bothers to deeply understand notion. In my case done done has a more beautiful interface which makes it more fun to use. I occasionally switch between those two but see myself moving all in to done done for managing my tasks soon. DoneDone has improved a lot and came with extra feature. I do hope that will will implement more project related features as well. They started out well with the newly implemented Kanban boards.

Pros

Beautiful UI combined with advanced task management. I loved its easy implementation within my workflow but simply creating tasks. Customised tagging and tables for own kanban boards are also a must for me. Thankfully it has since implemented. You even can set reminders for your self and your team when a task is due.

Cons

Sometimes I feel myself missing some features for project and task management. There should be more improvement regarding that.

Easier use case

Adam

Great Project Communication and Tracking Tool

DoneDone has continued to be a great resource for us, and they have shown they are committed to enhancing their product.

Pros

The ability to customize aspects that make sense for our organization or for the project in general...we didn't have to modify our way of discussing the project to fit within a cookie-cutter project management tool.

Cons

Searching for past projects is always a little cumbersome. Plus, I wish there was a way to "star" important aspects that can be referenced more easily later.

Reasons for switching to DoneDone

Cost was the biggest factor, but functionality was just as important.

Kathleen

Easy Software that teams enjoy using

Loved it for what it is, but we have outgrown it rather quickly bc its too rigid :(

Pros

My team likes it, there is no ramp up time and its very simple to export all the ticket details, plus Slack integration

Robert

Perfect for internal bugfixes

We are using DoneDone to track status of issues in our SaaS product. Service management team creates new tickets and assigns them to the relevant team member, who then updates ticket status, once progress is made. This works perfectly for our internal bug fixing process.

Pros

Cons

We haven't so far found anything that we don't like. Perhaps we could benefit from havinf additional notifications for overdue issues or tickets that have not been updated for a long time.

Grant

Perfect for our Help Desk

Worked perfectly for our organization. In fact, we've transitioned to DoneDone 2 and think this will allow us to be even more effective in serving our clients.

Pros

Cons

Can not "claim" an issue when it comes in. It's automatically assigned to a specific person, who may or may not be there.

Reasons for switching to DoneDone

Too pricy for our requirements.

Todd

A Client Perspective

The design/development group we hired to build the website for our university department introduced us to DoneDone. During the design phase, between face-to-face working meetings, DoneDone proved to be an optimal platform to refined bite-sized design issues, and to keep everyone abreast of the emerging design. During the testing phase, DoneDone was a simple, transparent conduit of issues found and issues resolved. Currently, in the site maintenance phase, we, as clients, use DoneDone maybe a dozen or so times a year, and it is all just easy and straightforward.

Pros

DoneDone is the issue tracking system used by the website design and development group that my university department hired for our website. As a client user of DoneDone I love the "transparency" of the DoneDone issue posting system: I can see the input and responses of everyone involved in tackling an issue, and I can add additional stakeholders as necessary. As a result, we are all always clear on who's doing what and the status of an issue. By comparison, the bug/issue tracking system that is used by my university's IT department is cumbersome, confusing, and non-transparent. The user experience is poor, and the complexity discourages me from reporting all but the most serious issues.

Cons

As a client user of the DoneDone software, I have no dislikes. It is a simple, clean user interface and interaction that nicely focuses the communication between the client team and the design/development team.

Great software to keep track of your tasks

As more and more companies using office 365, integration with Microsoft Flows would be a great feature that will enable us to integrate with other tools such as Teams, Outlook..

Pros

Easy to use, have been using it for more than 2 years

Cons

No integration with Microsoft Flows yet, we used to use Hipchat but now switched to Microsoft Teams

Lisa Baggerman

Industry: Defense & Space

Essential to my business

Pros

It's easy to use for both me and my team. Everyone knows exactly where different projects stand. When something is fixed, we close it out, but all the information is archived.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that there was a link to jump to the bottom of long posts.

Great Task management software for teams

Pros

What I liked most about the software is that I am able to see the status of every invoice/purchase orders from our customers by including it in our process workflow.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that it can't import to excel a summary that I wanted to but for the price it is completely acceptable.

Reasons for choosing DoneDone

Scalable

DoneDone is exactly what it says - a simple bug and issue tracker. I've found it very easy to use.

Pros

The simplicity is the selling point and DoneDone's best feature. You add an issue, you assign it to someone, you write updates, you change the status. It doesn't include a bunch of options that most people don't need.

Cons

The price is, in my opinion, too high for the kind of small agency or software product it's aimed at. There are many self-hosted and DIY systems that do the same job for free.

Amaya

Easy task Management

Very good, simple and nice. Can get your work done. We are a start up and it serves our requirements the way we want.

Pros

Easy handling Easy to understand the flow Not complicated Can save time worth the price

Cons

Better if we had few more options and a dashboard where we can see the overall progress of all the tasks at once in a graphical manner.

Meg

Great tool for managing website build issues with clients

DoneDone has been a useful tool for us to use at Nuscreen to manage website build projects during the QA phase. DoneDone allows quick and easy collaboration between our developers and clients making it easy to track progress of any fixes being worked on.

Pros

It's easy for clients to learn, understand and use.

Cons

Limited in project management features and ticket details to implement fix.

Simple, with a decent API

Pros

We were able to use the API to build our own frontend to the system, so that our clients don't need a DD login to submit tickets to us, but can also track progress on their tickets.

Cons

The workflow isn't 100% clear, and it seems to have changed in the last year or so.

Judy

Excellent excellent product

I could not imagine my business life without Done done - the best software I have ever discovered or used.

Pros

I use this software on a daily basis - I manage all my tasks, queries and projects with ease. This is an incredible piece of software - it makes my life incredibly easy. I love the reporting and I love how easy the tasks are to manage. There is no way I could so my projects efficiently without Done done.

Cons

The only small issue I have is accessing the projects - if you have a large list of projects you always need to get back to the drop down to change between projects. It would be great ti hace a clickable menu on the side for ease of access

Elyse

Simple and effective issue tracking

I have used DoneDone as a software project manager for years and recommend it to all I come in contact with. JIRA and other like systems over complicate matters and are not client/customer friendly interfaces at all. DoneDone keeps it short and simple and helps me get work, DONE!

Pros

Love how easy it is to use. No confusing status or workflows, ability to manage users and access super easy. exports are helpful for reporting

Cons

Issue numbering across multiple projects - numbers are not unique across all projects - wish they were!

WorkN

We use it for more than it's designed for

Pros

We have used donedone for ticket management for several years for defect tracking. Some time ago we also started using it for software requirements and it works fairly well if you know the limitations and figure out work arounds.

Cons

The mobile app - I want it to remember that I filter to All tickets and not just my tickets everytime I log in. I have to change the filter everytime. Allow us to add custom fields to the donedones.

J.

Entire office loves Donedone

Efficient and economical way to aggregate and triage requests.

Pros

1. Donedone is extremely easy to use. 2. Implementation was a breeze due to the public issues feature--the ability to open a ticket by simply sending an email was a game changer for our organization. 3. Affordable.

Cons

1. Some public issues tickets get dropped if a lot of emails come in at the same time. 2. You can't have multiple fixers on one ticket. I need this!