• Pros

• "The UI is intuitive allowing most non-technical users to help provide feedback with minimal learning curve on using the software compare to many other options on the market."

• "Keeping track with projects and following with different tickets. "

• "Simple and modern user experience. Colour coding makes it easy to see priorities. "

• Cons

• "The price is, in my opinion, too high for the kind of small agency or software product it's aimed at. There are many self-hosted and DIY systems that do the same job for free. "

• "Limited in project management features and ticket details to implement fix. "

• "Wish you could drill down to multiple projects on the All Projects page vs All Projects or just one."

Browse DoneDone Reviews

Lisa Baggerman from Hazen Creative

Industry: Defense & Space

Essential to my business

Pros

It's easy to use for both me and my team. Everyone knows exactly where different projects stand. When something is fixed, we close it out, but all the information is archived.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that there was a link to jump to the bottom of long posts.

Adam from Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

Great Project Communication and Tracking Tool

DoneDone has continued to be a great resource for us, and they have shown they are committed to enhancing their product.

Pros

The ability to customize aspects that make sense for our organization or for the project in general...we didn't have to modify our way of discussing the project to fit within a cookie-cutter project management tool.

Cons

Searching for past projects is always a little cumbersome. Plus, I wish there was a way to "star" important aspects that can be referenced more easily later.

Grant from The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board

Perfect for our Help Desk

Worked perfectly for our organization. In fact, we've transitioned to DoneDone 2 and think this will allow us to be even more effective in serving our clients.

Pros

DoneDone is straight forward to use and it was perfect for Public Issues, which we used as our HelpDesk communications utility.

Cons

Can not "claim" an issue when it comes in. It's automatically assigned to a specific person, who may or may not be there.

Kathleen from RepairPal

Easy Software that teams enjoy using

Loved it for what it is, but we have outgrown it rather quickly bc its too rigid :(

Pros

My team likes it, there is no ramp up time and its very simple to export all the ticket details, plus Slack integration

Cons

Because none of the drop down menus are customizable and because its not possible to create categories for disposition, reason codes, etc I'm going to have to cancel it.

Andrew from Lipman Hearne

Simple, with a decent API

Pros

We were able to use the API to build our own frontend to the system, so that our clients don't need a DD login to submit tickets to us, but can also track progress on their tickets.

Cons

The workflow isn't 100% clear, and it seems to have changed in the last year or so.

Todd from Princeton University

A Client Perspective

The design/development group we hired to build the website for our university department introduced us to DoneDone. During the design phase, between face-to-face working meetings, DoneDone proved to be an optimal platform to refined bite-sized design issues, and to keep everyone abreast of the emerging design. During the testing phase, DoneDone was a simple, transparent conduit of issues found and issues resolved. Currently, in the site maintenance phase, we, as clients, use DoneDone maybe a dozen or so times a year, and it is all just easy and straightforward.

Pros

DoneDone is the issue tracking system used by the website design and development group that my university department hired for our website. As a client user of DoneDone I love the "transparency" of the DoneDone issue posting system: I can see the input and responses of everyone involved in tackling an issue, and I can add additional stakeholders as necessary. As a result, we are all always clear on who's doing what and the status of an issue. By comparison, the bug/issue tracking system that is used by my university's IT department is cumbersome, confusing, and non-transparent. The user experience is poor, and the complexity discourages me from reporting all but the most serious issues.

Cons

As a client user of the DoneDone software, I have no dislikes. It is a simple, clean user interface and interaction that nicely focuses the communication between the client team and the design/development team.

Judy from Catapult Design

Excellent excellent product

I could not imagine my business life without Done done - the best software I have ever discovered or used.

Pros

I use this software on a daily basis - I manage all my tasks, queries and projects with ease. This is an incredible piece of software - it makes my life incredibly easy. I love the reporting and I love how easy the tasks are to manage. There is no way I could so my projects efficiently without Done done.

Cons

The only small issue I have is accessing the projects - if you have a large list of projects you always need to get back to the drop down to change between projects. It would be great ti hace a clickable menu on the side for ease of access

Elyse from Butler/Till

Simple and effective issue tracking

I have used DoneDone as a software project manager for years and recommend it to all I come in contact with. JIRA and other like systems over complicate matters and are not client/customer friendly interfaces at all. DoneDone keeps it short and simple and helps me get work, DONE!

Pros

Love how easy it is to use. No confusing status or workflows, ability to manage users and access super easy. exports are helpful for reporting

Cons

Issue numbering across multiple projects - numbers are not unique across all projects - wish they were!

WorkN from WorkN

We use it for more than it's designed for

Pros

We have used donedone for ticket management for several years for defect tracking. Some time ago we also started using it for software requirements and it works fairly well if you know the limitations and figure out work arounds.

Cons

The mobile app - I want it to remember that I filter to All tickets and not just my tickets everytime I log in. I have to change the filter everytime. Allow us to add custom fields to the donedones.

Great software to keep track of your tasks

As more and more companies using office 365, integration with Microsoft Flows would be a great feature that will enable us to integrate with other tools such as Teams, Outlook..

Pros

Easy to use, have been using it for more than 2 years

Cons

No integration with Microsoft Flows yet, we used to use Hipchat but now switched to Microsoft Teams

J. from The Urban Alternative

Entire office loves Donedone

Efficient and economical way to aggregate and triage requests.

Pros

1. Donedone is extremely easy to use.2. Implementation was a breeze due to the public issues feature--the ability to open a ticket by simply sending an email was a game changer for our organization.3. Affordable.

Cons

1. Some public issues tickets get dropped if a lot of emails come in at the same time. 2. You can't have multiple fixers on one ticket. I need this!

Robert from Prosell Learning Ltd

Easy to use and intuitive

DoneDone helps our team track bugs and issues that relate you our SaaS platform. Everyone in the team finds it easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Lack of customisable workflows (I think that's coming in the new version though)

David from Skywire

Great ticketing tool for features and bugs

Pros

Simple and clear UX. The latest version adds some useful features to an already fantastic product while not overwhelming the average user.

Cons

Nothing since they released v2. All the little niggles that were present in v1 have been resolved.

Prosenjit from VEST, Inc.

Good tracking software for daily support issues

Overall I am happy with the software. It gets my work done.

Pros

It a clean interface to keep abreast about the daily issues and a repository of old ones.

Cons

The "Search" capability is not very good.

Natalie from TriBuild

DoneDone Review

It has worked well for us as we've grown our business.

Pros

We liket he ease of use and the affordable price.

Cons

Filters can be confusing and dont seems to always stick.

Anil from Codal Inc

Perfect fit between Trello and Jira

we were able to use it across multiple teams without any issues or learning curve. Unlike jira anyone can start using all the features from day 1.

Pros

Allows you to create issues and task for different team members with ease.

Cons

The reporting tool is not powerful enough to understand turn around time between different statuses.

Hima from Climax Media

Good Application

10/10

Pros

User friendly and issue tracking is way easier

Cons

I did not find any issues with it until now.

Chanakya from VEST Inc

Looking fwd to try Done Done 2

Great support. User friendly interface.

Pros

Easy to Use and SetupCan Access on mobile

Cons

Some clients not receiving emails from Done Done, but i figure that's a problem on their end not Done Done

DoneDone is exactly what it says - a simple bug and issue tracker. I've found it very easy to use.

Pros

The simplicity is the selling point and DoneDone's best feature. You add an issue, you assign it to someone, you write updates, you change the status. It doesn't include a bunch of options that most people don't need.

Jeff from ClubExpress

Simple Yet Effetive Solution

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use of the product, also the UI is very upfront and you know what is going right then and there.

Cons

Being able to have multiples in the Texter/Fixer options.

Akhil from Valuelabs

Updates for user friendliness

I can say it was wonderful that we are using this application for our daily track

Pros

I have been using this service from the past 8 months. I see lot of updates happened which understands user needs and flexibility.

Cons

Not seen in my work point of view. It's more efficient if we can get an application for mobile devices like android and Apple for real-time updates

Gil from Something Digital

Simple & Easy to Use

Definitely more enjoyable to log and fix bugs when using Donedone.

Pros

Cons

None - Have wanted custom tags but since shipping there's not much else needed. Potentially an integration with MS Teams would be nice.

Meg from Nuscreen Inc

Great tool for managing website build issues with clients

DoneDone has been a useful tool for us to use at Nuscreen to manage website build projects during the QA phase. DoneDone allows quick and easy collaboration between our developers and clients making it easy to track progress of any fixes being worked on.

Pros

It's easy for clients to learn, understand and use.

Cons

Limited in project management features and ticket details to implement fix.

Dennis from Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Ltd

Industry: Performing Arts

Good issue management app

Pros

Intuitive. Clean and effective UI. Easy to manage multi-team cross-vendor use.

Cons

Quoting code is not as easy as it should be.

EVan from JKN Inc.

Fills our needs.

Fills the need in the organization for issue tracking.

Pros

It's really nice to be able to collaborate with our clients in a shared environment for dealing with their issues. The UI is very straightforward and easy to use.

Blake from Liquid Interactive

DoneDone Review

I have generally been satisfied with using DoneDone

Pros

DoneDone is easy to introduce to clients who might be overwhelmed by complexity.

Cons

Every time I need to add a new issue I find it challenging to figure out how. I usually wind up accidentally creating a new project instead of a new issue.

Ersen from KKTCELL

Digital channel Experience designer

Good

Pros

- reply to mail- copy paste - task update

Cons

didnt search case idno more.

A great way to track issues

Pros

When relauching our website I was introduced to DoneDone and was very impressed by how it works, and how easy it is to use! I was so impressed that I bought it on to our company for internal use when testing our SaaS product. The price is awesome, too!

Cons

I haven't had much interaction with customer support, but when I did it was a tad slow and quite a bit of back and forth to get a resolution.

Nikhil from Utillix

Testing simple tool

I would say 3 out of 5 , simple but not complete for all usage.

Pros

I think tool was pretty simple to use and add bugs and mange status of each bugs. Buy it is good for small teams not for enterprise usage. We're different team working on different projects.

Cons

Missing thing's were like no agile flow, better summary report , integration with other tools like zira, trello or slack.

ece from OYAK Genel Mdrlg

Easy to use,

Pros

I had a very little experice with done done. only for writing thicket for one of our outsource companty.so can not give you exact points. but it is easy to fallow, use and taking reports.

Cons

I think screen design can be better. Also ( am not sure if it has. .. ) it can send auto generated daily reminders. like " you have 2 job wating your action " etc.

Tamar from Atreo

Good tool

Pros

It's very organised and helps prioritizing bugs to fix

Cons

That there is no way to add comments directly on the platform you are QAing. We use donedone for website QAing and we find it very hard to explain the bug in writing so we need to screenshot the problem and add explanation on the screen shot and then add it to the comment in donedone. I wish there was another way like Pastel...

Nichole from McKinley

New User

I think it's a simple and needed tool regarding issues at hand.

Pros

I love the idea of this software. I think it is wonderful to be able to get escalated items in front of you and it is wonderful to be able to track the progress in one place.

Cons

I wish there were more status options. Sometimes research needs to be done, but the circumstance is still on hold. As well, if you could branch it off to another person for their own side of research notes to be entered, that would make it more of a team accountability tool. Right now it seems that all of the interaction being entered by one or two people, it is tedious with the other documentation processes we have to perform already.

It works when I need it to

Great!

Pros

Easy to access Easy to use without any formal trainingGreat for cross team/company collaboration

Cons

not sure i can think of anything wrong but I am also not a power user; I only use this when people from the business side choose to reach out to our team with the tool.

Awesome tool for Project Management.

I would like to recommend this tool to everyone for Project Management.

Pros

Great workflow for tracking Bugs and tasks. Nice tool for Project Management. Performance of the application is good.

Cons

The UI of the application should be more intitutive.

jisha from Climax media Inc

Done Done is very easy to use

It is very good for Software professionals

Pros

The issue tracking feature and its compatibility

Cons

there is nothing which is not good about this software

Katie from BC Doctors of Optometry

Useful

Pros

Keeping track with projects and following with different tickets.

Cons

I do not have any suggestions regarding improvement for the software.

James K from Glanbia

Industry: Farming

Communications Manager

Once central tracking tool for content management

Pros

The detail that can be included when creating a new ticket

Cons

That you multi select and close a number of tickets

Hayley from Mint CRO

I've never had a problem

GREAT.

Pros

It's solves the problem for trying to get information to our web developers and making sure tasks get DONE!

Cons

The way projects/clients are filtered/laid out. No calendar preview for due dates or due date reminders for the task creator.

Sarah from Hillsdale College

Done Done Review

Pros

The ability to communicate completely through the software without having to rely on other apps.

Cons

Interface wasn't the most straightforward, was somewhat difficult to work with when it came to a large team across various departments.

Stephanie from BAM Communications

Industry: Graphic Design

Steph's honest review

Pros

It's real time. You can differentiate each person and their roleYou are able to assign tasks to each otherYou are attach items

Cons

It was hard to see what was the new comments and which were gold

Brian from Chariot

Super Easy

Website maintenance

Pros

Intuitive and good updates. I really enjoy the ease of use.

Cons

Nothing . All and all a very good platform.