• Pros

• "Easy and quick integration, and powerful tool to work with multiple people on a single mailbox"

• "Allows for easy overlap with Gmail - makes shared boxes easy for little work. Cost seems appropriate."

• "I like that it keeps all emails and communication clear to our team. "

• Cons

• "Hiver was a bit tricky to use in the beginning, it takes some practice to get the hang of the program and how it works but it has been a definite help to us as users. "

• "The analytics are easy but we don't use them very much."

• "The mobile app is ok and has improved lately but there's still room for innovation there."

Browse Hiver Reviews

Brian Del Terzo from Credilife®

We are so pleased to have found Hiver!

It is easy to administrate, very user friendly, and the support is phenomenal. I don't think I've ever waited more than a few seconds for a response from a member of their friendly and extremely competent support team.

Pros

The collaboration between Hiver and G-Suite to create a cohesive team environment has allowed us to better collaborate together to improve the customer experience. We can assign emails internally, share inboxes and disposition emails as open, pending, or closed - chat about 'tickets' in the Hiver side bar, and step in to assist on existing email chains without having to forward emails to different departments or members across the team.

Cons

I'd love to be able to create a 'ticket' within Hiver on behalf of a customer. Currently tickets can only be created based on an email interaction between a customer and our company.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

There was nothing that was going to remove us from all the robust solutions that are a part of our G-Suite platform, so once I discovered a platform that helped to level up the use case for our G-Suite email platform, it was a no brainer to give it a try. And so glad we did!

Nick from Translation and Localization

Industry: Translation and Localization

Hiver is the absolutely best Shared Inbox service and helped us optimizing our workflows by 50%.

We tried several providers of Shared Inboxes and we ended up staying with Hiver for the solely reason that they choose to focus on the core aspects of mail management and not various other features, that businesses at our size usually use other Sales or Project services for. We have used Hiver for more than a year now and it has so far saved us from hundreds of hours by providing us with a great overview and management of all incoming mails/task to be taken care of. The service is not the cheapest on the market, but it's absolutely worth every penny. Hiver has given us the opportunity to work more effective, close deals faster, collaborate better resulting in overall higher turnover since we started using the tool. It integrates smoothly with G Suite and we would highly recommend this tool for any business.

Pros

The mail management part is alfa omega. Its the core of this service, that makes it stand out from competitors. This tool allows you to manage hundreds of mails weekly without losing the overview. It integrates smoothly with G Suite, so are you already comfortable with Gmail, then you cannot miss Hiver!

Cons

Setting rules for the automations could be optimized to handle more criteria and it would be great to be allowed to bulk add email adresses instead of manually adding one by one. It works though and its great.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

We tested all products out and evaluated them on the same criterias. Ease of use, integration, features, core focus and Hiver scored highest apparently.

Reasons for Switching to Hiver

Gmelius had too many bugs. I wrote the support constantly and many of the features I needed were still on their roadmap. I believe Gmelius is a great mail management tool, but they need more development before they are able to compete with Hiver.

Andrea from Resume Scripter

Awful experience!!! After integrating this tool, my clients stopped receiving my emails.

None. Hiver completely derailed our operations at a period of peak media coverage.

Pros

Hiver features initially seemed great. I was eager to make use of their promised benefits. Unfortunately, Hiver completely halted our operations for over a week and lost us a great deal of business. Throughout it all, their team was unapologetic and dismissive of the role that Hiver had in derailing our email communications with clients. Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to resolve and repair clear technical defects, they blatanly blew off our repeated requests for support.

Cons

I tested out many collaborative email tools before deciding to go with Hiver. I was impressed by the intuitive design, canned response functionality and mobile app. Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently. I reached out to Hiver several times over the course of a few days and received no response. This lapse in email functionality coincided with some significant and favorable press coverage - our site traffic was nearly double what it normally was - and yet we went for 10 entire days without a single new client at a time when we would normally have 10-15 new clients typically. I tried for an entire week to engage help from the Hiver team. They insisted - and continue to insist- that their tool does not impact email sending functionality. I would beg to differ. As soon as I uninstalled Hiver, my communications with clients returned to normal. On a final note, to top this off, my team and I are 3 women. When we called Hiver's India-based support team, they were loudy making obvious, derogotary remarks about our being female and unable to understand their tool - calling us 'Dumb Blondes'. Highly inept and unprofessional team. Also worst nightmare for a growing startup!

Bryn from Acceptd

Hiver has been a game changer our account management team!

Pros

Hiver has made it so much easier for our client-facing teams to collaborate with each other and better serve all of our clients' needs. Everybody can see all the emails coming in, leave internal notes for each other, mark emails as pending/closed, use templates...the list goes on. It's been a huge game changer!

Cons

I wish we could use Hiver for even more. Everything about it is great, including amazing customer service, and so now I want to get rid of our other software/integration app providers and just use Hiver exclusively.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

Hiver integrates with Gmail right in your inbox so you don't have to have multiple windows and apps open at the same time. It's all in one-place and it's affordable!

Charlie from Maze Media

Easy Email Management

Great overall experience that has helped us become more efficient and communicate very effectively.

Pros

Hiver is a great way to manage a shared inbox efficiently and integrates easily with Gmail. Our team is able to assign emails, share notes, and easily see a chain of communication ensuring all incoming enquiries are dealt with quickly and efficiently. There are easy ways to set up template copy too, accessible to the whole team.

Cons

No cons, it's good to be aware that once an email is assigned to a staff member, you won't see this email thread again unless you actively search for it.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

Good value and great user experience.

Reasons for Switching to Hiver

Hiver works so much better with Gmail and allows us to work well collaboratively as a team using a shared inbox whilst still access our regular Gmail emails.

Brian from BW Systems Direct Inc.

Excellent Add-On to a Gmail-centric Workflow

Overall, I very much like Hiver and think it is an excellent service that solved our very real problem when redesigning our company's architecture. I have been pleased not only with the functioning of Hiver, but also with the seemingly kind people behind the scenes who are always improving Hiver and are always available for a questions, if one arises.

Pros

Our company moved over to G Suite in an effort to move to cloud-based operations from our previous terminal server setup (Windows-based ONLY; accessibility was relatively limited if not at the office). When making the switch, we note that Gmail does not have a shared mailbox function – something that our company entirely relies on. So though you're getting the "Suite" of apps that are necessary (and excellent) for operations, a large piece of the puzzle was absent. HIVER offered EXACTLY what we were looking for. Accessibility to shared email addresses/inboxes for a small or large number of employees. Hiver is an excellent and essential tool in our company's toolbox. Furthermore, the customer service I receive is always quick and accurate and a smile seems to be permanently attached to the customer service reps, making it not only easy, but also pleasant, to address issues.

Cons

Our company works entirely online – browser-based and mobile devices. Hiver has an iPhone app that we use and it is constantly improving, but the iPad app is the iPhone app on a bigger screen. Hiver's latest update duplicates the size parameters of the iPhone app, so it is not just enlarged (causing a grainy picture) but rather readable. The downside of the app version is that I can't seem to compose a new email from one of the shared mailboxes. While traveling I may need to send an email from a shared address, but cannot do so with the Hiver app. Further, Hiver sorely leaves behind the template functionality – something that our company depends on – and I can't seem to create signatures for the various addresses. A new iPad app may be a longer project, but if the shared templates and signature functions could be addressed, that would take Hiver to a new level for companies such as ours. We are also looking at investing in Hiver again for a new setup, but I note that the prices have become quite high. While G Suite itself is $12/user, if you require more than one shared inbox (which seems very likely) you're paying almost double @ $22+/user for Hiver, which then starts to crank up the price making it seems like less of a "value". It may require some planning, but Gmail offers alternatives to the shared inbox which may appeal to customers who would find this too expensive.

Fanni from Funding Circle

A real difference in admin heavy teams

Pros

Our team is small enough and the volume of admin tasks is manageable, so using a Jira ticketing system would have been far to restrictive. I appreciate the flexibility Hiver gives while still helping us organise tasks. The 3-4 of us manage the same mailbox where queries come into from the rest of the organisation, so it was hard for us to keep track of what has and hasn't been actioned, and by whom in the team. Hiver lies on top of this mailbox and allows us to assign queries to each other and mark the status of the emails which was a game changer for us. In addition, Hiver's analytics tool helps us understand what most of the queries are about and thus where to focus our energies when coming up with self-service options.

Cons

The analytics tool is not always very accurate. We'd like to understand what our response time is but often this is very skewed for some reason and isn't realistic. I think this is still a work in progress for them.

David from Avenir

Hiver is Gmail's best kept secret

Extremely positive. Our team has come to depend on it and use it every hour of every working day. Very positive and enaging support team also for the few times we've had questions.

Pros

We love the ability to tag our colleagues on emails relating to them and add internally viewable comments alongside the email thread. Unlike almost all the competitors we tested Hiver doesn't take you out of your Inbox workflow - it simply extends what you can do in Gmail in really cleaver ways.

Cons

The shared mailbox feature while great adds too many icons to the left menu in Gmail. A small complaint I know but I like to keep things as clutter free as possible.

Jennifer from New Hope Fertility Center

A Great Tool for Team Work!

It was a great experience. Customer service is always a priority for the Hiver Team, and the turnaround time to implement and train on Hiver usage was fairly quick due to the user friendly design.

Pros

The assignment feature allows us to assign to specific team mates. The notes allow us to have easy internal communication without the need to endlessly forward emails to people. From a management perspective, Hiver Analytics is a great tool to measure email productivity as well.

Cons

I would like to see assignment feature be available on a team level instead of an individual level. For example, an email can be assigned to a specific department that also have Hiver. With a shared inbox feature, the sent folder will also contain emails that were sent from other teammates. Wish there was an easier way to filter that.

Carl from Randstad Sourceright

Visibility, Visibility, Visibility

All around great experience from the demonstration through go-live. The Hiver team is also very responsive to questions we have as well as training support for new team members.

Pros

Hiver was selected for its integration within our G-Suite. Hiver has allowed our group to more effectively and efficiently deal with inbound emails while giving visibility into the email traffic our client and talent experience team have on a daily basis. I love the ability to customize the solution to our business needs.

Cons

I wish the analytics graphs were exportable for presentations, would also be great to be able to embed live graphs.

Juan David from Cesium Telecom

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Managing a team was never easier!

KPI measurement Prioritizing emails, Coworking with shared inboxes, Highlight important emails that need immediate attention.

Pros

This add will make teamwork 100% easier and more efficient. I can start by saying that the fact that it will sort every upcoming email to the person in charge is amazing, not only because it will help to have a more organized shared box, but it will also let us supervise the email flow from our colleagues and give them a hand whenever they need or are out for vacation. On the other hand, having the option to leave comments on the memo field, will also help us to remind important information or simply inform our colleagues about something. Last but not least, Hiver gives us the opportunity to work with shared mailboxes and prioritize whatever is important for the team and allows us to "Close" every task that no longer needs our attention.

Cons

It was hard for me to find a con for this tool as it offers all the essential features that I need to sort my emails and supervise the email flow for our team. However, I found probably a glitch when emails that are on "pending" status are not automatically opened whenever they get a reply.

Daniel from Vacasa

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Hiver Is A Must For High Volume Inboxes

Pros

Hiver is great for my team as we have several high volume inboxes. Prior to Hiver our teams would all log into a separate inbox and choose pages to work from which became increasingly less efficient. Hiver has changed this by adding all our inboxes in one place. The ability to assign emails and collision detection has also greatly reduced instances of double up on work as well. The collaboration tools are great with the ability to leave notes and @ mention other users as in the past we would be creating drafts in the emails to leave notes. It also provides the ability for automation which allows us to prioritize specific items

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to sort emails from oldest to newest Analytics can be a little hard to follow at times, though they do allow you to export the raw data and extrapolate from there

Virginia from Reali

Team Email Management

Great experience, if we have an issue the support team is there to help.

Pros

Hiver has made our shared email process so easy! We tried several other products but this was the only one that solved our issues. We can make folders for separate teams, email templates and add access to those who need to be involved only. You can also schedule dates/times of when you would like the email to be sent. Google Chrome extension is available, if needed.

Cons

Would like more user analytics for tracking employees

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

We did not choose we were testing for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Hiver

The other products did not offer what Hiver could provide.

JR from Flowspace

Hiver

great for managing a team, Hiver is very helpful and easy to work and make sure that any problem you occur is addressed a 100%

Pros

Easy to manage a team with, full visibility and different rolls.. good analytics for reporting

Cons

better reporting, with more robust and customizeable anayltics

Bartek from BNI Alberta South

Awesome Product

Pros

I highly recommend this product for how well it integrates with Gmail / Google Custom Domain Mail. This product has been tremendously helpful in improving our email support and provide the tools necessary for properly tracking support requests and collaborating as a team!

Cons

Honestly, I had to think hard to come up with something I dislike about the product. The only thing may be that the emails synced via the "Shared Mailbox" functionality also show up in search results when you try to search your own mailbox for emails. There is a way around this by using special search criteria, but a generic search will return results from the Shared Mailbox as well as from your own "personal" mailbox.

I'm a Surv-Hiver

Hiver for us has been an accelerator and a generator for new business, just by keeping our team organised. It is the BEST shared inbox app available and we tried 3/4 others in the months before going for Hiver. The shared mailbox feature is simple to set up and works exactly as you would want it to - as an inbox view-able in the same way by multiple selected users. From there we can assign emails to relevant people (this feature is incredible and makes the email pop up in the users inbox without even the need to navigate to a different folder) and take non relevant emails ou of the folder allowing a seamless workflow between our sales and support team.

Pros

The shared mailbox features is incredible and provides exactly what we needed when looking into a viable Email sharing solution for Gmail. We use the shared mailbox for our info@ and sales@ email addresses and they can be shared seamlessly between colleagues and assigned without any clashing, or duplicate emails being sent out. Works an absolute treat

Cons

At times, since the support is only US and India based, the time difference means support is not always available to us UK time.

Michael from Xima Software

Hiver was a game changer for us

Hiver has been awesome from a trial to full implementation. I was able to get exactly what I needed for my team and it has made our sales department so much better. Emails can easily get out of control and after struggling with basic Gmail for so long it was time to find a solution. Hiver became the perfect solution for us and it was the easiest pitch to my boss to get it.

Pros

Assigning emails to our team members has been a game changer. We are no longer fumbling over ourselves and can clearly see who is handling which email. It has added organization and accountability that was lacking on our team when it came to handling our main sales email account.

Cons

The analytics are easy but we don't use them very much.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

I honestly only tested Hiver and it was the perfect fit that I didn't even try anything else.

Evan from Furniture Wizard Software

A must have for Gmail!

The service has been great I was invited onto the Beta team for their IOS application which has really come along with their updates.

Pros

The shared inbox features are fantastic for teams using Gmail. The ability to add notes and assignments has really made our internal communication more efficient and effective. Anyone that has multiple teammembers and groups should have this service.

Cons

The product has been great for us. There are no negatives.

Elise from 24 Seven Electrical Limited

An essential tool in our business

Pros

We use Hiver to delegate tasks, share responsibility for customer-facing email accounts among on-site office staff and virtual assistants, and provide searchable history for customer communications across multiple parties. Hiver is the only solution we've found that's a G Suite add-on that meets our needs.

Cesar from Law Offices of Cesar Estela

Industry: Law Practice

Hiver User for Life

HIVER has allowed my team to tackle a problem as a team. By sharing emails and folders, our clients receive immediate or very prompt responses from numerous persons on a team handling different aspects of a case. This is done in a coordinated, non-redundant or non-repetitive matter. It makes us efficient and profitable.

Pros

Its ease of use, integration with Gmail, customizable and easy settings for sharing folders.

Cons

I cannot share my contacts. This feature should be added.

Melissa from WS Display

Hiver Review

It has helped our communication in all departments, Quicker responses from clients via email and keeps us on track and collects data as well through out the day.

Pros

I Like how organized it is, the features are nothing compared to other softwares we have used at work. I can assign myself to the email and close it when it is taken care of. The notification on the top right corner are very helpful, it keeps all of us informed.

Cons

In the beginning when using this software there was a few minor glitches as in emails appearing again and again automatically. I'm glad that was solved.

Extremely useful, a little finicky

The usefulness just can't be beat, despite some challenges, it remains worthewhile

Pros

Hiver has a tremendous amount of useful functionality, specifically for a collective inbox setup. It integrates easily and intuitively with gmail and is easy to operate from the admin pannel

Cons

Customer support is responsive and friendly, but I've found challenges successfully communicating issues and solutions with them. Some of the automated trigger functions, which highly useful, can be a little too finicky to be fully reliable

Price, collective inbox options

Virginia from WS Display

Great email help

This program has been wonderful! Before Hiver it was very difficult to verify information that had been emailed between customers and employees, now were are able to see the emails and what was discussed so that everyone in the company is on the same page. It is also extremely helpful that you are able to see all the employees who responded to a specific email thread - this definitely helps with accountability issues (extremely helpful in a customer service setting).

Pros

The program allows for all employees to have access to the same information without sharing email passwords as long as the email is linked to Hiver.

Hiver Review

Pros

Helps organize shared inbox and keeps members of company accountable for getting back to customers. No excuses for not seeing an email - Hiver makes it so easy to keep track of hundreds of daily emails!

Cons

I want customizable notification settings - I get emails assigned to me everyday and don't need that info but being able to see the times that a colleague @'s me will be super helpful and those seem to get lost in the notifications.

Hiver is a must to manage G-Suite shared inbox

Hiver provides the functionality we require to manage a G-Suite shared inbox.

Pros

Before Hiver, managing a shared support Inbox was impossible. Hiver ensures that no client requests are missed, that every request is assigned quickly, and that we all have visibility into what others are working on.

Cons

I would like to see some simple analytics at the base subscription level.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

Hiver is the most cost-effective, feature-rich solution available.

James from Harbor Compliance

Helpful product for our email needs

Pros

Very helpful insights into tracking emails, templates, and workflows.

Cons

For a while, Hiver didn't integrate with a number of our other applications. However, the Hiver support team has been very helpful and as such we don't have these issues any more.

Christina from Arrive Logistics

Excellent Product

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to implement. Allows for internal communication without creating extra emails within an email conversation. Handles high volume with ease. Ability to add tags and auto-assign emails based on multiple conditions. Ability to schedule outgoing emails and SLA-violation rules.

Cons

Inability to mark notifications as unread, however this is an upcoming feature.

james from Extreme reach

Industry: Broadcast Media

Essential

Pros

We recently reorganized our staff into various POD's, and communication is an utmost concern. Hiver has enabled us to assign emails and other communication in ways that provide visibility, ease of use, speed (which is essential) and accountability. We would be at a significant loss without Hiver.

Cons

There are no downsides to working with Hiver from a user's standpoint.

Sylvia from Blue Robotics

Industry: Maritime

Great tool for an organized business!

We avoid multiple email responses to our customers and get the right person to help.

Pros

I like that it keeps all emails and communication clear to our team.

Cons

There are some cases when I don't receive a notification.

Ryan from Paramount pools

Highly recommend Hiver

Pros

Very simple to use and creates a multi user inbox

Cons

I havent run into many cons about the software. every time i have an issue Hiver staff jumps on it to fix it

Jim from Yoga International

Quality solution for fast-growing teams!

Pros

We use the Google Suite for EVERYTHING and I love that this product integrates into Gmail. It makes onboarding a breeze and offers everything we need within the tool we use most. The automated features are helpful, and the analytics have gotten better an better.

Cons

Not many cons from my point of view. Slows Gmail a little bit, but it's not too noticeable.

Reasons for Switching to Hiver

We wanted a tool that integrated with Gmail and was easy to use. Hiver was it!

Nicolas from DriftShop

Very good

Pros

Cons

Manual assignment is sometimes time wasting

Adam from Orkin Pest Control

Great tools for easy email management

Pros

The snooze feature and the shared labels are awesome. The snooze feature makes it very easy to manage your email.

Cons

It is at times glitchi. I have had to go to the webpage and launch gmail from there because it did not load regularly with Gmail. The fact that they are raising our rate 4 times what it is now.

Hunter from biopoint inc

Best thing ever!

Pros

This is such a good service. The fact that you can have a shared inbox with other people in the company and use it as a to-do-list is incredible. We use this service religiously.

Cons

The only cons i have for this service are little/insignificant things like when you close a ticket and someone responds to say something like 'thank you' it re-opens the ticket. i wish it was smart enough to pick up on things like this and not re-open the ticket.

Nnamdi from TEF Designs

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Ease of getting up to speed

Pros

I really liked the fact that all the correspondence that my team had with clients and consultants were easily compiled in one location that is easily searchable.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about this software.

Claire from Scandit AG

Easy to use tool for managing inbound requests to a shared mailbox

Shared emails (visibility) and coverage during vacation / sickness Prioritisation of tasks

Pros

Assigning emails to certain individuals Option to leave an item in pending status with tags helping to understand why it is pending Notes to alert other users about something relevant to the subject

Cons

Not able to make someone else a "follower" of a topic / email.

William from Bonita Practice Solutions

Best of Class Email Collaboration

Pros

The software works great and is reliable. By instituting a hierarchy for managing our mail via Hiver, it has unlocked countless hours of productivity for our executive team all the while providing accountability for email communication and the prevention of issues slipping through the cracks.

Cons

The software was a bit difficult to set up for our company's needs and the price point is up there. Our researched showed there there really aren't any great competitors out there that integrate this well with Google. I mentioned productivity gains earlier, and in the balance of considerations, pricing was not a huge priority for us if we could find the right functionality--which we did with Hiver.

Perfect for small teams

We have been hiver for less than a month and our support team couldn't have been happier. We plan to move our Finance and Account management efforts also to this in the next few weeks.

Pros

The fact that managed inboxes are far more efficient for lean teams as compared to full-blown help-desk solutions. Hiver as a helpdesk tool actually is not only simpler to use but also very efficient. One of the biggest challenges with the adoption of tools/software is the mental barrier of "opening another tab" to do something that you could do right from your inbox. Hiver solves that.

Cons

It would have been great if we could also have access to a small wiki where we could maintain and manage the help docs.

Anna from Strictly Savvy

Hiver review

We are a service company so often get client enquirys/queries via email. Hiver is an excellent way for the team to communicate about said enquiries/queries and enables us to respond quickly to our clients. Multiple people can be involved and it doesn't clog up your email with messy email trails.

Pros

The ease of discussions between team members about an email without the frustration of a massive long email trail that gets complicated especially when team members are responding to varying email dates and versions. There's no issue of inadvertently emailing a client any internal messages.

Cons

Personally, it took a while to get used to and each new team member requires training to understand how best to utilise Hiver.

Amanda from Alpin Surgical

Industry: Medical Devices

Great Customer Service Product!

We have had a great experience with Hiver. It has really improved our customer service and any time I have had a question or issue their tech support was ready to help.

Pros

I love that I can assign emails to my team and see when they are completed.

Cons

I can't think of anything right now! I really enjoy Hiver.

priyanka from Advantage Point Behavioral

Excellent Addition!

Pros

I really enjoy the save and close feature when I know an issue has been resolved. It helps me keep track of everything I need in my busy job!

Cons

It works great for my company. I personally don't see anything that could be improved at this time

Mike from Allied Bearing & Supply

Makes life easy

Great - available when/if issues arrive.

Pros

Cons

A little tricky for startup for those that don't like change. Just have to get them to adapt

Amber from Vacasa

Great way to organize emails for my team!

Pros

Prior to using Hiver, my team used an alias email address which sent emails to each of their inboxes. This caused duplicate responses, missed responses, and created a lot of confusion. With Hiver, it is simple to assign an email to a specific member, make notes, and see which emails need to be followed up on. My team has become a lot more efficient in their responses and have been able to utilize templates to answer more redundant emails.

Cons

It was a little confusing to get started but after going through a quick training session, I was provided with the knowledge to share with my team.

Genesis from lean staffing solutions

Shared inboxes for everyone

Pros

Ease of use, also how it has really useful features on how to assign workload on a team without having to worry every day to do it yourself when you can have a software that can do it for you!

Cons

Probably how to be part of the round-robin feature (being an admin) you'll get emails assigned when you are part of the shared inbox (even though you are not supposed to get this because you are supervising the ones on the operating role) and to get out of it you have to basically get yourself out of the shared inbox, I think this is just a WIP.

Ashley from Vacasa, LLC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Critical!

Pros

Saves time and confusion for a shared inbox, eliminates the need for an organizational admin

Cons

The set up can take a while to figure out

shelby from Dental Revolution

Great for Team Communication

Pros

Hiver has been a great addition to our team, especially with client-facing emails. Hiver is easy to use and makes it simple to check on tasks/communication between team members and clients. The tags keep emails organized and easy to find.

Cons

To find pending or closed emails, it's not as easy as you'd think.

asher from onewerx

endless problems

would not recommend

Pros

works sometimes, that's the best i can say

Cons

buggy software, does not sync, support is absent

Virginia from WS Display (Signs and Displays)

Industry: Printing

Hiver review

Pros

Emails can be seen by all staff with program (if linked) without the need to have to log in to different personal email accounts. Notes can be left for other users as well.

Cons

Searching for a specific email can be very challenging.

Douglas from WinkBeds

Stay organized.

Increased visibility and accountability throughout our email team, definitely a positive addition to our toolbox!

Pros

Hiver is great for keeping our team on track and organized! Super helpful.

Cons

The mobile app could have more functionality, like a search function.

Sarah from Flowspace

Industry: Warehousing

Great product to organize emails

Pros

This product is very easy to use and has helped our operations/customer service team stay organized and on top of customer requests. We couldn't do our job without it!

Cons

Sometimes it seems to have slightly slowed down my gmail.