• Pros

• "Allows for easy overlap with Gmail - makes shared boxes easy for little work. Cost seems appropriate."

• "Easy to manage a team with, full visibility and different rolls.. good analytics for reporting"

• "The snooze feature and the shared labels are awesome. The snooze feature makes it very easy to manage your email."

• Cons

• "Hiver was a bit tricky to use in the beginning, it takes some practice to get the hang of the program and how it works but it has been a definite help to us as users. "

• "The mobile app is ok and has improved lately but there's still room for innovation there."

• "Not many cons from my point of view. Slows Gmail a little bit, but it's not too noticeable. "

Browse Hiver Reviews

Bryn from Acceptd

Hiver has been a game changer our account management team!

Pros

Hiver has made it so much easier for our client-facing teams to collaborate with each other and better serve all of our clients' needs. Everybody can see all the emails coming in, leave internal notes for each other, mark emails as pending/closed, use templates...the list goes on. It's been a huge game changer!

Cons

I wish we could use Hiver for even more. Everything about it is great, including amazing customer service, and so now I want to get rid of our other software/integration app providers and just use Hiver exclusively.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

Hiver integrates with Gmail right in your inbox so you don't have to have multiple windows and apps open at the same time. It's all in one-place and it's affordable!

Juan David from Cesium Telecom

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Managing a team was never easier!

KPI measurement Prioritizing emails, Coworking with shared inboxes, Highlight important emails that need immediate attention.

Pros

This add will make teamwork 100% easier and more efficient. I can start by saying that the fact that it will sort every upcoming email to the person in charge is amazing, not only because it will help to have a more organized shared box, but it will also let us supervise the email flow from our colleagues and give them a hand whenever they need or are out for vacation. On the other hand, having the option to leave comments on the memo field, will also help us to remind important information or simply inform our colleagues about something. Last but not least, Hiver gives us the opportunity to work with shared mailboxes and prioritize whatever is important for the team and allows us to "Close" every task that no longer needs our attention.

Cons

It was hard for me to find a con for this tool as it offers all the essential features that I need to sort my emails and supervise the email flow for our team. However, I found probably a glitch when emails that are on "pending" status are not automatically opened whenever they get a reply.

Andrea from Resume Scripter

Awful experience!!! After integrating this tool, my clients stopped receiving my emails.

None. Hiver completely derailed our operations at a period of peak media coverage.

Pros

Hiver features initially seemed great. I was eager to make use of their promised benefits. Unfortunately, Hiver completely halted our operations for over a week and lost us a great deal of business. Throughout it all, their team was unapologetic and dismissive of the role that Hiver had in derailing our email communications with clients. Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to resolve and repair clear technical defects, they blatanly blew off our repeated requests for support.

Cons

I tested out many collaborative email tools before deciding to go with Hiver. I was impressed by the intuitive design, canned response functionality and mobile app. Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently. I reached out to Hiver several times over the course of a few days and received no response. This lapse in email functionality coincided with some significant and favorable press coverage - our site traffic was nearly double what it normally was - and yet we went for 10 entire days without a single new client at a time when we would normally have 10-15 new clients typically. I tried for an entire week to engage help from the Hiver team. They insisted - and continue to insist- that their tool does not impact email sending functionality. I would beg to differ. As soon as I uninstalled Hiver, my communications with clients returned to normal. On a final note, to top this off, my team and I are 3 women. When we called Hiver's India-based support team, they were loudy making obvious, derogotary remarks about our being female and unable to understand their tool - calling us 'Dumb Blondes'. Highly inept and unprofessional team. Also worst nightmare for a growing startup!

Melissa from WS Display

Hiver Review

It has helped our communication in all departments, Quicker responses from clients via email and keeps us on track and collects data as well through out the day.

Pros

I Like how organized it is, the features are nothing compared to other softwares we have used at work. I can assign myself to the email and close it when it is taken care of. The notification on the top right corner are very helpful, it keeps all of us informed.

Cons

In the beginning when using this software there was a few minor glitches as in emails appearing again and again automatically. I'm glad that was solved.

Daniel from Vacasa

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Hiver Is A Must For High Volume Inboxes

Pros

Hiver is great for my team as we have several high volume inboxes. Prior to Hiver our teams would all log into a separate inbox and choose pages to work from which became increasingly less efficient. Hiver has changed this by adding all our inboxes in one place. The ability to assign emails and collision detection has also greatly reduced instances of double up on work as well. The collaboration tools are great with the ability to leave notes and @ mention other users as in the past we would be creating drafts in the emails to leave notes. It also provides the ability for automation which allows us to prioritize specific items

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to sort emails from oldest to newest Analytics can be a little hard to follow at times, though they do allow you to export the raw data and extrapolate from there

Virginia from Reali

Team Email Management

Great experience, if we have an issue the support team is there to help.

Pros

Hiver has made our shared email process so easy! We tried several other products but this was the only one that solved our issues. We can make folders for separate teams, email templates and add access to those who need to be involved only. You can also schedule dates/times of when you would like the email to be sent. Google Chrome extension is available, if needed.

Cons

Would like more user analytics for tracking employees

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

We did not choose we were testing for our needs.

JR from Flowspace

Hiver

great for managing a team, Hiver is very helpful and easy to work and make sure that any problem you occur is addressed a 100%

Pros

Cons

better reporting, with more robust and customizeable anayltics

Bartek from BNI Alberta South

Awesome Product

Pros

I highly recommend this product for how well it integrates with Gmail / Google Custom Domain Mail. This product has been tremendously helpful in improving our email support and provide the tools necessary for properly tracking support requests and collaborating as a team!

Cons

Honestly, I had to think hard to come up with something I dislike about the product. The only thing may be that the emails synced via the "Shared Mailbox" functionality also show up in search results when you try to search your own mailbox for emails. There is a way around this by using special search criteria, but a generic search will return results from the Shared Mailbox as well as from your own "personal" mailbox.

Elise from 24 Seven Electrical Limited

An essential tool in our business

Pros

We use Hiver to delegate tasks, share responsibility for customer-facing email accounts among on-site office staff and virtual assistants, and provide searchable history for customer communications across multiple parties. Hiver is the only solution we've found that's a G Suite add-on that meets our needs.

Hiver Review

Pros

Helps organize shared inbox and keeps members of company accountable for getting back to customers. No excuses for not seeing an email - Hiver makes it so easy to keep track of hundreds of daily emails!

Cons

I want customizable notification settings - I get emails assigned to me everyday and don't need that info but being able to see the times that a colleague @'s me will be super helpful and those seem to get lost in the notifications.

A very effective alternative to other email support ticketing systems

Sales and Support has been very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. Support is readily available. I should point out that I didn't give 5 stars under value because the price has increased since my team became a user, and to my knowledge Hiver doesn't support social media monitoring, text etc. unlike much of the support ticketing competition, but maybe that's on the horizon.

Pros

Ease of set up, and implementation because it kept the team working in a the G-Suite email platform they were already accustomed to operating in. Improved Transparency, Communication, and Support between team members. Hiver is constantly working to improve functionality and add features as new functional use cases come to light.

Cons

Limited user restrictions that could pose issues for larger companies with less trust between employees. Limitations on workflows. There have been some complications in functionality in certain use cases, that are out of the ordinary, however.... See last sentence under Pros.

I'm a Surv-Hiver

Hiver for us has been an accelerator and a generator for new business, just by keeping our team organised. It is the BEST shared inbox app available and we tried 3/4 others in the months before going for Hiver. The shared mailbox feature is simple to set up and works exactly as you would want it to - as an inbox view-able in the same way by multiple selected users. From there we can assign emails to relevant people (this feature is incredible and makes the email pop up in the users inbox without even the need to navigate to a different folder) and take non relevant emails ou of the folder allowing a seamless workflow between our sales and support team.

Pros

The shared mailbox features is incredible and provides exactly what we needed when looking into a viable Email sharing solution for Gmail. We use the shared mailbox for our info@ and sales@ email addresses and they can be shared seamlessly between colleagues and assigned without any clashing, or duplicate emails being sent out. Works an absolute treat

Cons

At times, since the support is only US and India based, the time difference means support is not always available to us UK time.

Virginia from WS Display

Great email help

This program has been wonderful! Before Hiver it was very difficult to verify information that had been emailed between customers and employees, now were are able to see the emails and what was discussed so that everyone in the company is on the same page. It is also extremely helpful that you are able to see all the employees who responded to a specific email thread - this definitely helps with accountability issues (extremely helpful in a customer service setting).

Pros

The program allows for all employees to have access to the same information without sharing email passwords as long as the email is linked to Hiver.

Cons

Hiver is a must to manage G-Suite shared inbox

Hiver provides the functionality we require to manage a G-Suite shared inbox.

Pros

Before Hiver, managing a shared support Inbox was impossible. Hiver ensures that no client requests are missed, that every request is assigned quickly, and that we all have visibility into what others are working on.

Cons

I would like to see some simple analytics at the base subscription level.

Reasons for Choosing Hiver

Hiver is the most cost-effective, feature-rich solution available.

Christina from Arrive Logistics

Excellent Product

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to implement. Allows for internal communication without creating extra emails within an email conversation. Handles high volume with ease. Ability to add tags and auto-assign emails based on multiple conditions. Ability to schedule outgoing emails and SLA-violation rules.

Cons

Inability to mark notifications as unread, however this is an upcoming feature.

james from Extreme reach

Industry: Broadcast Media

Essential

Pros

We recently reorganized our staff into various POD's, and communication is an utmost concern. Hiver has enabled us to assign emails and other communication in ways that provide visibility, ease of use, speed (which is essential) and accountability. We would be at a significant loss without Hiver.

Cons

There are no downsides to working with Hiver from a user's standpoint.

Jim from Yoga International

Quality solution for fast-growing teams!

Pros

We use the Google Suite for EVERYTHING and I love that this product integrates into Gmail. It makes onboarding a breeze and offers everything we need within the tool we use most. The automated features are helpful, and the analytics have gotten better an better.

Adam from Orkin Pest Control

Great tools for easy email management

Pros

Cons

It is at times glitchi. I have had to go to the webpage and launch gmail from there because it did not load regularly with Gmail. The fact that they are raising our rate 4 times what it is now.

Hunter from biopoint inc

Best thing ever!

Pros

This is such a good service. The fact that you can have a shared inbox with other people in the company and use it as a to-do-list is incredible. We use this service religiously.

Cons

The only cons i have for this service are little/insignificant things like when you close a ticket and someone responds to say something like 'thank you' it re-opens the ticket. i wish it was smart enough to pick up on things like this and not re-open the ticket.

Nnamdi from TEF Designs

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Ease of getting up to speed

Pros

I really liked the fact that all the correspondence that my team had with clients and consultants were easily compiled in one location that is easily searchable.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about this software.

William from Bonita Practice Solutions

Best of Class Email Collaboration

Pros

The software works great and is reliable. By instituting a hierarchy for managing our mail via Hiver, it has unlocked countless hours of productivity for our executive team all the while providing accountability for email communication and the prevention of issues slipping through the cracks.

Cons

The software was a bit difficult to set up for our company's needs and the price point is up there. Our researched showed there there really aren't any great competitors out there that integrate this well with Google. I mentioned productivity gains earlier, and in the balance of considerations, pricing was not a huge priority for us if we could find the right functionality--which we did with Hiver.

Perfect for small teams

We have been hiver for less than a month and our support team couldn't have been happier. We plan to move our Finance and Account management efforts also to this in the next few weeks.

Pros

The fact that managed inboxes are far more efficient for lean teams as compared to full-blown help-desk solutions. Hiver as a helpdesk tool actually is not only simpler to use but also very efficient. One of the biggest challenges with the adoption of tools/software is the mental barrier of "opening another tab" to do something that you could do right from your inbox. Hiver solves that.

Cons

It would have been great if we could also have access to a small wiki where we could maintain and manage the help docs.

Anna from Strictly Savvy

Hiver review

We are a service company so often get client enquirys/queries via email. Hiver is an excellent way for the team to communicate about said enquiries/queries and enables us to respond quickly to our clients. Multiple people can be involved and it doesn't clog up your email with messy email trails.

Pros

The ease of discussions between team members about an email without the frustration of a massive long email trail that gets complicated especially when team members are responding to varying email dates and versions. There's no issue of inadvertently emailing a client any internal messages.

Cons

Personally, it took a while to get used to and each new team member requires training to understand how best to utilise Hiver.

Amber from Vacasa

Great way to organize emails for my team!

Pros

Prior to using Hiver, my team used an alias email address which sent emails to each of their inboxes. This caused duplicate responses, missed responses, and created a lot of confusion. With Hiver, it is simple to assign an email to a specific member, make notes, and see which emails need to be followed up on. My team has become a lot more efficient in their responses and have been able to utilize templates to answer more redundant emails.

Cons

It was a little confusing to get started but after going through a quick training session, I was provided with the knowledge to share with my team.

Mike from Allied Bearing & Supply

Makes life easy

Great - available when/if issues arrive.

Pros

Cons

A little tricky for startup for those that don't like change. Just have to get them to adapt

Genesis from lean staffing solutions

Shared inboxes for everyone

Pros

Ease of use, also how it has really useful features on how to assign workload on a team without having to worry every day to do it yourself when you can have a software that can do it for you!

Cons

Probably how to be part of the round-robin feature (being an admin) you'll get emails assigned when you are part of the shared inbox (even though you are not supposed to get this because you are supervising the ones on the operating role) and to get out of it you have to basically get yourself out of the shared inbox, I think this is just a WIP.

asher from onewerx

endless problems

would not recommend

Pros

works sometimes, that's the best i can say

Cons

buggy software, does not sync, support is absent

Virginia from WS Display (Signs and Displays)

Industry: Printing

Hiver review

Pros

Emails can be seen by all staff with program (if linked) without the need to have to log in to different personal email accounts. Notes can be left for other users as well.

Cons

Searching for a specific email can be very challenging.

Douglas from WinkBeds

Stay organized.

Increased visibility and accountability throughout our email team, definitely a positive addition to our toolbox!

Pros

Hiver is great for keeping our team on track and organized! Super helpful.

Cons

The mobile app could have more functionality, like a search function.

Sarah from Flowspace

Industry: Warehousing

Great product to organize emails

Pros

This product is very easy to use and has helped our operations/customer service team stay organized and on top of customer requests. We couldn't do our job without it!

Cons

Sometimes it seems to have slightly slowed down my gmail.

Jorge from Arrive Logistics

Corporate email just got 100 times easier

A great tool that makes corporate email communication seamless, clear and easy

Pros

Best tool for email communication in large companies

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike, it’s user friendly and has the exact amount of options to make everything easy

Jay from Marlow Real Estate and Appraisal Services

Works perfectly

I needed to be able to share a folder in gmail in 2 different email accounts, and this worked perfectly. It is easy to install in both gmail accounts, basically a browser add on for Chrome. Any email sent to any folder you choose to share, shows up in both email accounts. This is very useful because it allows you just forward some mail from an account, but not all of it, and it does not alter the from, subject, or email address of the original email so you can download into 3'rd party software (such as outlook) clean messages, that have the correct email address and sender from the original email.

Hans from eduCentrum

February 2015

Very useful extension for Gmail to share a folder (label)

I use Gmail in my Outlook with a lot of mails in several folders. For some project I needed the possibility that a colleague could also use the emails in one of those folders. Grexit makes this possible! It's really easy to install and connect with your Gmail-account. From then on you can select one or more labels to share those labeled emails with someone else. I only have to drag the mails in the right Outlook folder and some minutes later it is synchronised and seen by my colleague. And if you're not a heavy user, Grexit is free to use!! This should be a standard option in Gmail!

Catherine from Frankfort Newsmedia, LLC

Hiver has been an integral part of managing our advertising center.

Pros

We receive 100 + advertising orders a day that are answered by 3 people. Hiver allows you to easily manage incoming emails and track salespeople's productivity.

Pongpat from Centrillion Technology Co., Ltd.

Easy tool for email collaboration

Pros

Easy to use and very low learning curve.

Cons

Sometime not reliable, for example, there is one time that over mailbox did not sync up.

Shared mailbox in gmail

Pros

easy tool to manage a shared inbox, which works well.

Cons

It should have a tool to schedule recurring mails.

Stephanie from Barnes Piano, LLC

March 2015

Wonderful app. Get it now!

Our office just moved completely virtual and GrexIt has been huge in making task management and communication easy. Any one else hate forwarding emails and having to write notes in said forwarding emails? We have only been using the free account for a short time due to our small office, but as much as we have used it we would not hesitate to pay for more labels. Plus, the customer service is awesome. Quick and considerate!

May 2016

Aaron from UpJump

May 2016

May 2014

Carl from Italian Lighting Centre

May 2014

The best app. we have ever purchased to help run an efficient office

We run an office with 2 virtual workers, who work away form the main office, and 4 other workers in the main office. Grexit allows us to allocate tasks to individual workers, avoid any duplication of work, and keeps a clear workflow for all to see. Works brilliantly with my android phone too. This means that even if I am out of the office, if is easy to distribute the days work flow to individual co-workers.

David from Paradigm Reinstatements Ltd

Review of Hiver

We wanted the ability to control access to emails within our user group/staff, we also wanted to be able to assign ownership to emails with a clear audit trail of who did what and when. Hiver has achieved this. Unfortunately the lag in the software makes for a long and tiresome day. It needs supercharged with more processing power

Pros

Ability to allocate emails and assign ownership

Cons

Far too slow and laggy, its very frustrating and may ultimately force us to go back to Gmail

Daniel from Attinger Office

Great for Gmail

This is a great program for Gmail and helps very much with organization. My assistant and I now have a simple, easy way to sort through emails without any stress. The only limitation might be the email limit per day, but it never loses emails, so it never turns out to be a problem.

Enrique from personal

February 2015

I found GrexIt as a very useful tool

I am still in the learning curve, but GrexIt is already helping me share mail sharing labels. This greatly simplifies the process of team work. I look forward to gradually make more use of this great concept!

Greg from Col'Cacchio pizzeria

Great!

Fantastic product for sharing or collaborating mail without all the forwarding. Simple to setup and use and the guys have a great attitude toward accommodating your requests. Thank you!

Felix from School Success

So easy to use!

I use it with a few of my employees and it is so easy to track who's done what and to access important information instantly.

Florian from pool Architektur ZT GmbH

Perfect tool

We are a small architecture firm and use Grexit to share email communication for different projects. Works perfectly for our needs.

David from NA

Great tool for teams

We use this tool to handle emails as a team. Makes keeping everyone in the loop and up to speed, very easy!

John from The Lupulin Exchange

March 2015

The best shared mailbox solution

Grexit is an amazing solution. It is infinitely simpler than every alternative.

Gary from Transit Capital

Great app, A+

Great extension that does what it promises. Very helpful support staff as well.

Fredrik from n/a

November 2014

Really easy to use, and works great! Feels like a native Gmail feature.

Brian from Cape Copenhagen

November 2014

Does what it says on the box

It works really well, and the customer support is really snappy.