• Pros

• "I love the functionality of this. It made my job as a chat customer service agent so much easier! "

• "Never had any issues, simply amazing, friendly customer service"

• "Excellent customer service (using their own chatbot of course) and many options to change colors and easy enough to use for noob like me."

• Cons

• "We had some trouble with the branding on the widget, but achieved to replace it and customized it to match our design."

• "I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs. "

• "The social network integration can be time consuming and you will need to spend some time syncing them up but after this it is fairly easy to use."

Browse LiveAgent Reviews

Andreina from Urbit

An excellent platform to offer customer service

Satisfied customers and time saving.

Pros

At work I was assigned a very important job, I had to decide what software the company should acquire to offer the customer service to hundreds of people. I took the task of researching a wide variety of programs online and I really found in Live Agent the solution to our needs. This program contains all the tools you will need so that your clients receive support in a timely manner. It has a live chat, tickets, integration with social networks and more. The best thing is that it doesn't matter if the client sends an email, opens a ticket or leaves a comment on a social network, because that message will reach a single platform where agents can receive it and give an immediate response. These messages will be stored together with a conversation history, allowing any agent to be well informed of the case and able to respond and solve the customer's problem. Live Agent has many other features that make it easier for agents to work, for example, you can create predefined replies to save time or write frequently asked questions and send links to clients so they can access this information immediately. On the other hand you can customize the portal support with your brand. You can also obtain a report of the agents' work hours. It really is a complete program and its price seems accessible to me. It is worth what it costs because finally if you manage to offer good customer service, this will definitely favor your sales.

Cons

There are very few negative things that I have to say about Live Agent because it works almost perfectly, rather than negative aspects they could make some improvements that allow each company to customize the different options that the program offers us.

Jacob from Georef Systems Ltd.

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

Pros

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Cons

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hi Jacob, Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Guy from Magna

We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

Pros

The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone. I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Cons

Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

There was a lifetime license deal on LiveAgent, so we decided to give it a try. We were happy with the app, so there was no need to also give freshdesk a try.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Guy, thank you very much for nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Ricardo from Ingeniat

August 2016

LiveAgent chat custom image error

I have custom chat buttons set up since the initial set up I made. After some time, one of the administrator try to change it. While doing the change, se accidentally change the button for one already made. After I realised, I try to change it back. But the option of custom image was not working anymore. I contacted support with this showing my problem with this image: https://ingeniat.com.s3.amazonaws.com/norma/helpdesk.gif He came around, not with a fix, but a way around that dos not solve my problem: https://ingeniat.com.s3.amazonaws.com/norma/Chat_Buttons_Quality_Unit_Support.png This didn't solve my problem, It is just a way to set already made images. I solve my problem making a clone of one other version of customs image that I already had. Then chase the custom ID on the code of the footer of my web site.

Pros

It works pretty nice

Cons

You have to use de SAAS version, I rather prefer to have it on my servers, but that is really expensive to have.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied August 2016

Thank you Ricardo for your LiveAgent feedback.

Douglas from eVALUEator Services LLC

Industry: Research

Great balance of simplicity and functionality

Our office has been using Live Agent for the past several years, and the chat/message functionality has proven invaluable in helping our team provide excellent customer service. Easy to use and simple to learn, Live Agent has proven to be a blessing for our company, and the instant chat option is a powerhouse in generating new accounts. Being able to answer questions, and provide sample reports through the chat file upload feature, is priceless. In a time where customer service usually means long hold times and a connection to a foreign phone bank, being able to instantly answer questions, and help our customers makes us shine. Live Agent has had a direct positive impact on increasing our subscriber base. Its the tool that pays for itself time and again.

Pros

Ease of Use. Functionality, and the ability to instantly provide solutions to our clients, and prospective clients. The ability to attach files directly in the chat window is my most favorite feature.

Cons

I haven't encountered any negative aspects of Live Agent so far.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Live Agent was highly recommended by our sister company, that had been using it for some time.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Douglas, we very appreciate your nice feedback. We are glad that our product made your work more efficient for you :) Wish you a luck ! Have a nice day :)

Jamie from Prolydian, LLC

Outstanding technical support software

Despite the minor troubles, this service is constantly improving and is clearly committed to future growth and enhancement. Their approach to service has actually been an inspiration to my own company (we are a SaaS-based service ourselves). They've become integral to our ongoing business processes.

Pros

The software is simple to set up, has a lot of great features, and really helps a team drive the technical support process together.

Cons

The current UI can be a little clunky at times, and there is an annoying issue of the system allowing only one instance of each user account to be logged in at one time, which causes access from the mobile app to kick out your desktop app's logged in session.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Frankly, we got an incredible deal for LiveAgent via AppSumo and that hooked us. Without that deal, we would likely have gone with ZenDesk.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Jamie, thank you very much for nice rating. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrnico

Chat + Email + Social Networks Messages Management

I use in a daily base to offer live chat in the site, handle social media questions. I know that some people really appreciate to have live chat option, or an easy way to communicate. Ah, also their customer support is great. I am happy with Live Agent.

Pros

I have an small firm of e-commerce. Just 2 persons. We do some social media advertising or just organic publications. I am amazed how some persons believe an expect an answer from every comment that they make on one of our posts, even when it is some months old post. Placing there questions about shipping, stock, prices, etc. Before this software I just missed those messages. Now I can answer very promptly, and generate orders. Plus has a ticketing system with the emails, can send an email notification of new offline messages, etc. Plus a good chat function where I can see where the person is in the site.

Cons

What I like the less is the design of the form that loads in the page. Right now most site have a much simpler design, and specially more friendly. More like a whatsapp chat style. Here is different. The good point is that is very customizable in terms of colors, even gradient look that give a nice and futuristic style. I have also heard complains about the mobile app. The good news is that it is so complete in terms of functions and easy to use when set up, that for me was worth the investment.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Raul, thank you very much for your review. We are happy for every nice word, Have a nice day :)

Houssem Eddine from Siamois QCM

Easy to use costumer support tool

Working with LiveAgent was really great and helped me manage my costumer support experience.

Pros

I was using Liveagent mainly to manage messages from facebook, we were receiving a lot per day because we were selling our software using our facebook page! What we liked about liveagent? Let me tell you: 1. Messages shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts: this helped us to answer a lot more messages in a short time. 2. Users tags: We were segmenting users who contacted us so we can retarget the ones who contacted us and didn't buy (manually) 3. Chat/Call widget : we add this to our website to help users who visit our website. 4. Knowledgebase: This helped us because we had it setup in no time.

Cons

What I liked less is the fact that they didn't improve integration with facebook so we had to switch to another platform that offer us bot functionalities and gives us the possibility to broadcast messages to users.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Houssem, thank you for your feedback and review, we appreciate it. :) Have a great day!

Shawn from Self-employed

Great for customer questions and feedback!

I have been using this software for a while now. It is great to be able to help my customers on the go with the mobile app. I like the business hours feature that I use.

Pros

I liked that it has a mobile app to communicate with your customers on the go. Youre able to set business hours for your live chat. I like that it has a spam filter for spam messages.

Cons

I didnt really dislike anything although the only thing to mention is it has a little learning curve.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Shawn, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Fernando from fernandoacosta.net

Great features!

Pros

Works perfectly, tons of features and it is easy to use. Everything works, so I needed support just once regarding the API and it was quite fast and helpful. I use it daily and helps me to control how is the support going (with the analytics) and save some tickets to answer later.

Cons

Need some design/usability improvements. Also de ability to customize a bit more with external information. When you want to bulk update 2 tickets you have to do many confirmations (that there is less than 5000 tickets selected??). The saved replies replace all the content, would be nice if it just paste where the pointer is.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello Fernando, we are happy LiveAgent is great feature for you! Thank you very much for your useful and positive feedback :) Have a nice day !

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

Pros

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

Cons

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello, we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent. We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew! Have a good days :)

Sergey from website builder uKit

I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team.

Pros: easy-to-use and simple interface flexible test system and automation good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect) Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place mobile app What could be improved: poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market. It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it) We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!

Tim from Tim Rauch

All-in-one support solution

Pros

I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

Cons

The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied September 2019

Matthias from Insypro

Not the cheapest solution around, but probably one of the best.

Depending on the package you select it is probably not the cheapest solution around. But it is one of the best. We moved from a single google inbox to LiveAgent a while back. There was a lot of irritation at first since the way we dealt with support had to change a lot. But looking back, changing the way we do support, was the right thing to do. Live Agent heavily relies on departments. Which makes it easy to transfer a ticket to the right people, cutting down on our response time. Even if there is no clear distinction, I think any organisation can be devided up into departments. 1ste line support, 2nd line support, accounting, ... A ticket might get transfered between departments multiple times, but that's a good thing. Since you don't have to keep track of them, the ticket will get transfered back to your department when needed. The departments also allow us to go to the next level. Setting up multiple offices in different countries is now easy, since we can simply create a new department and create a rule that will automatically assign tickets based on the country/language. I do have to mention a couple of less than ideal things. There are some minor bugs in the application. Sometimes it completely crashes and has to be reloaded. I have yet to figure out why this happens. Luckily no data is lost though, it's just a minor inconvenience. There is also a very annoying bug in the rich text editor where it uses the same short cuts as the application (ctrl + i to put something in Italics has a different meaning in the application). So you're constantly fighting with these keys, I hope they get that resolved soon. There were also a couple of other bugs, but those got resolved quickly by the support team at LiveAgent/QualityUnit. And that last one is actually what makes me recommend Live Agent. The program isn't perfect, but remember that no program ever is. The team behind this, is really trying to build the best solution out there. And they always respond quickly to any issue or question you might have. Give them a try, they have a free trial.

Pros

Phone integration Chat integration (internal and customer chat) Departments Cloud based (works on mobile as well)

Cons

Short cuts in rich text area are conflicting with the ones in the application

Becky from Ticket Sellers

Revolutionising Customer Service

Since we started using Live Agent we have been able to analyze the reasons why customers are contacting us and develop more efficient working practices by using customized auto-responders.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the Tagging, which allows us to quickly see the reason why the customer is contacting us, Live Agent can pick out words from a customers email and reply with our custom made auto-responders which answer our most frequently asked questions. This cuts down on the time spent answering individual queries and gives customers the answers they need extremely quickly.

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about the software, it makes communication with our customers incredibly easy and efficient.

Cost and functionality

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hi Becky, Thank you for the amazing review! We are pleased to hear that you are not only using LiveAgent to make customer care quicker and more efficient but that you are looking for ways to utilize it to its maximum potential. We are certain your agents appreciate the decreased workload LiveAgent can take off their hands :)

Jonathan from Tigit Motorbikes

Amazing Desktop software

For Desktop it is incredible software. Mobile = LOL

Pros

The customization to create departments, ticket rules, labels etc etc is incredible. You can really control where your support requests / emails / facebook messages are going. Those emails you think, "maybe I can answer this in one year", you can safely store away for later. Have employees answer the bulk of the emails, have them transfer the difficult ones to you at the end of the day. Then answer when you have time. The settings allow for amazing flexibility for all these things.

Cons

To say they have mobile functionality is false advertisement. Mobile, from the live agent app to the live phone app is so broken that I would rather it didn't exist. Insane bugs that I can't believe exist. I have spent hours and hours of my time (and money) trying to make basic things work. When I finally gave up and contact support, it turns out they already know about the bugs and it seems they can't fix them. I spent good money buying SSIP phone numbers etc that were supposed to allow my agents to operate on mobile. When it came to using Live Agent the apps were so broken that I had to cancel all the 3rd party services I had bought to try and get everything running. I scrapped the entire concept of mobile agents down to the shockingly bad Live Agent Phone apps. Mobile functionality with Live Agent is nothing but a bad marketing joke.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Pricing looked better. The trial I had looked like it fit our company, and it did!

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Pepper, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

We used LiveAgent for live chat with our customers for our e-commerce website.

LiveAgent is a holistic solution that allowed us to not only manage our website live chat and customer support requests, but also functioned as a CRM system for managing all of our customer contacts. It was very easy to setup a basic implementation, and we saw immediate benefit via decreased customer wait times and quicker resolution of customer issues.

Pros

LiveAgent is not only live chat software, but is also a CRM which can help to manage your customers and contacts. It supports a variety of integrations like email, phone, websites and social media. The setup is highly configurable, allowing users to tailor the software to the specific needs of their business. The user interface is very clean and easy-to-use, yet it also allows for customization. LiveAgent has a spectacular support team, and they were easy to get a hold of, and they always quickly resolved any issues that we were experiencing.

Cons

The cost can be prohibitive to smaller companies that don't have extra budget allocated for live chat. It is difficult to manage the routing of chat requests and support tickets with a larger team, because the options are limited to assigning to departments, so if you want all requests to go to a person/group, they would need to be added to all departments.

Roger from Probe Investments

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Great tool for mass communications with more pros than cons.

We do receive emails and chats on a massive scale so software well organized helps a lot. Labeling and tagging the emails makes it all clear and visible for all users like team leaders, account managers, and support agents.

Pros

I like the live view when a customer is typing on chat, you know what to expect before the customer sends the message. You may also find out if he changed his mind and wrote Clear view for ticket filters and for the number of emails in each inbox. I like the achievements and rewards which might be sometimes a little boost for agents and the very well organized stats for each agent using the Live Agent. Postponing the tickets also a very handy feature. Mobile version!

Cons

I don't like how the merging of emails works like, sometimes we have lots of duplicated emails from one user and mass action could be simpler. I think the whole product could evolve a little bit in terms of design. What is missing for my use, is something like "my tickets" where I can see only the emails I sent or replied to. The full history of all the tickets I sent.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Roger. Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day.

September 2016

Dustin from OnlineAutoParts.com

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

September 2016

Genius platform still in it's infancy

Pros

My company was running our customer service out of a heavily modified gmail inbox. LiveAgent was able to reduce my average customer response time from 28 hours down to 2.5 hours. In fact, we've even managed to go down in manhours and still work through our workload much quicker. Having our tickets and chats, and the ability for a chat to become a ticket, has been super handy! The system is quick to set up and even easier to configure. Setting up rules for automation helps keep our workload low and our responses to customers timely. We haven't set up the custom plugin that allows us to integrate other information yet but I'm looking forward to having that set up soon.

Cons

The support staff is very quick to help out but implementations of suggestions are not quick at all and sometimes the support staff will tell you that you don't need a feature, when in reality, you do. For example, LiveAgent will always count a chat as a "missed chat" if it isn't answered within 30 seconds. Each 30 seconds counts that same chat as another missed chat. This isn't how I define a missed chat (chat initiated and NEVER answered) and I have no control over this setting at all. Some of the reports are also highly confusing. Lastly, the system is simply missing some basic functions. I need my entire team of agents, regardless of which department they are in, to be able to see every ticket but the only way to do this is to put them in every department. This has caused a lot of issues that we've had to change our processes not only with customer service but through the rest of our company as well. It would be beneficial to have a "view only" option for departments. Other basic features that are missing: Chat hours (if an agent is logged in after hours the chat shouldn't be displayed), merging tickets, attachments don't get sent to ebay members etc. There are also random times where LiveAgent will freeze, boot agents out, or simply stop working (I just had a chat show up as a new chat but said the customer was waiting for 14 hours).

With LiveAgent you get value for money. Great for teams on a budget.

We were able to build a multi-domain ticket desk for multiple agents on a small budget.

Pros

LiveAgent offers a lot for a low price. We chose LiveAgent to set up a multibrand ticketing system (multiple domains), which it does very well and better than some of the higher priced software out there. In short, here are my pros: - Easily set up multiple domains and customize signatures for each domain - Easily set up folders and filter tickets on many different criteria - Slack integrations. One we used was to get a notification in slack every time we received a ticket in the "New" folder - It doesn't send emails to Spam (I've tested other help desk solutions, and we've had to deal with emails from customers just going to spam because of the provider's spam folder).

Cons

- It automatically assigns a random ticket code such as [XZJ-OHE] to each email which we didn't want. - If you're going to send emails to many recipients within the same ticket and one of them replies, you can't hit reply to that person because ALL recipients originally included in the ticket will receive that reply. You'll either have to remove all email addresses or split the ticket. - The text editor: It does have many features like change text font and size, include links, special characters, block quotes etc, but it often reformats text and doesn't display the ticket the way that the customer will receive it in their inbox. The text format changes after sending. - The image editor for signatures is buggy. - Support wasn't great. Every time we contacted support they just gave us standard answers and didn't bother going the extra mile.

Juan from Peruvian Net

Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to implement

Helps pe keep track of how my customer is treated, and also we can see how agents are working, and ways to improve their work.

Pros

Easy to implement, I actually used it for my sales and support team, It help me to better serve my customers.

Cons

Needs to integrate with WhatsApp. To add some sales solution, like a sales funnel or information on sales on each ticket.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hi Juan, thank you for your review and positive words :) Integrations with popular software are on its way, they will come in the upcoming future. Have a great day.

Manoj from Certification Guru

All in 1 product with awsome support

Excellent! Good support on 24x7 live chat. These guys mostly answers correctly in short period whenever you need any help in configuring LiveAgent.

Pros

All features in 1 package, ticketing helpdesk, live chat, voice calls, customer portal, forum.... what else is remaining? Did I forgot something? Good service for every one. Servers and all services are fast. We are moving from costly services which are separate for each task to LiveAgent for this reason.

Cons

Interface need to improve, customization should be easy for 1st time user. More integrations are required. I tested LiveAgent interface 2-3 year back, but nothing changed. Chat window themes need improvement, reply for tickets need easy screen alignment for the agent window. Chat Invitation need heavy improvement. Hope these guys will consider these in 2020 :)

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Manoj, thank you for your feedback and positive words :) Have a nice day.

Chris from CLN/DTES Web Services & Solutions

Just the best there is...there are only pros in my mind.

The ability to offer superior customer support to my clients. It allows me to have more than one way to encourage interaction from my clients....which is important for me to improve and give the service I want.

Pros

I have tried all the various help desk solution. Bar none, LiveAgent is the best and the best in terms of support and responsiveness. In my books, it is truly the best customer service management system available. Full featured, everything you need to offer support to clients/customers. Chat, Video, Phone, Email, Support Port, the works!!!!. All the features of LiveAgent meet all the needs for delivering an efficient customer service experience It means I am offer top notch customer support. To top it all off, customer support from LiveAgent is top notch. All my questions are always answer promptly and including all the relevant info needed. No issue gets unsolved or unanswered. The staff at LA cares about their clients and have bent over backwards to help me to be able to provide support solutions for my new business directory project. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services and or software to anyone that's looking to take their customer service for their business to a whole new level.

John from GSK

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Fantastic multiple channel customer service automation application.

Pros

The interface is very user- friendly and affordable solution to configure multiple mediums for communicating with the consumers. The application also provides chat and video integrations. The application program interface helps you retrieve account information and billing details. They have added a new feature wherein you can view all the calls and e-mail interactions of a client just in a thread. The application is integrated with most of the social media sites. The searchability feature is very powerful, as it allows an in-depth and detailed search. Reporting and statistics help you get tag reports, and an employees average answer time. Allows an employee to personalize his dashboard. You can compare the efficiency of the job done by your team members and yourselves. The prioritizing ticketing helps you check out the one that needs to be answered according to its priority.

Cons

The absence of Whatsapp and SMS integration. Bugs encountered while you use the mobile application makes it slower than usual.

Corey from Music Pros Live

Incredible Support Software for Every Online Business

I started using LiveAgent for one of my first online companies. Our customer base was well in the 100s of 1000s. Therefore, I opted to use the white label solution that integrated nicely with our user interface. I was quite surprised how inexpensive it was to comparable solutions. For these reasons, I have integrated into four of my companies...one being in a different language (Russian). This is an incredible product and I highly recommend it anyone starting a company online.

Pros

I enjoy the user interface. It utilizes the latest design/development techniques. I also love the cost of the product. It's priced way below comparable solutions. Lastly, I love how you can deploy the software with multiple speaking languages.

Cons

I don't like having to continue paying for extra users. I would rather have unlimited users, especially since we are running the software on our servers.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied August 2016

Thanks for your feedback about LiveAgent. We're glad you're satisfied with LiveAgent for more than 2 years now...

Great Support Platform

LiveAgent is a good tool to get in touch with your customers. As it provides a single inbox for all messages it makes things easier.

Pros

LiveAgent provides all in one solution. You can have email, live chat, social channels, and control everything from a single place.

Cons

I would like to have more tools to analyze how our support reps do the job like average response time, work time, etc.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

LiveAgent comes with a fair price that is affordable for small businesses.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad you see LiveAgent like all in one solution :) Wish you a great time with LiveAgent :)

Live Agent connects you to the people that matter the most: clients!

Live Agent is a wonderful way to stay connected with customers!

Pros

Live Agent offers a few plans to help meet the needs of your business better. We use the ticket + chat plan because it allows us to host a live chat on our website. Its much easier to manage feedback with this plan. We feel that our customer base are much more likely to reach out for help online than to call. If calling is your preferred method, the All-Inclusive plan may be more for you. Sign up for a 14 day trial so you can get a feel for which features would be most beneficial for you. We get excellent feedback from our users.

Cons

We did have to spend a day or two in extensive training for our employees when we transitioned to Live Agent. Fortunately, Live Agent made it as painless as possible. Once you get it installed on your server, you will be able to manage tickets and improve efficiency.

benjamin from Chausson Materiaux

Industry: Building Materials

Good software

When i get problem, the customer service is present and try to help me fast as they can. As a business manager, I appreciate this.

Pros

All in one. I can manage all the flow from customer directly into one place. It offers a good tracking of all exchanges and bringing flexibilty to classify.

Cons

Sometimes the tchat bugged customer side but ladesk try to help as much as they can.

Price and simplicity.

Ricardo from FolhaCerta

Simple & Fast

We use in 2 companies, very straight to the point and easy to implement. I recommend!

Pros

very robust platform, many features, highly customized

Cons

UX not great, it is hard to read an email thread when there is lots os emails, it gets confusing

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

best relation cost x features

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello Ricardo, thank you very much for your recommendation and nice review :) We appreciate that :) Have a good day

Lynette from China Great Wall Computer

Great Choice for Small Team

Among the paid support system available, I find that LiveAgent is worth the money for small teams, given the functionality available for the packages.

Pros

I like that I can have all the multi-channels (social media, knowledge base, ticket system, live chat) I use for just one monthly pricing. The package includes three agents, so the pricing is perfect for us. I can do a lot of design and layout customisation according to my liking. It's also a great that my customers can have their own log in to view their support tickets. The best part of all is the amount of integration available with the other tools I use for CRM, marketing, etc.

Cons

As much as having 3 agents included in the package is great for small teams, adding the 4th agent at the equivalent price of the original package seems to be rather costly in a way which is preventing my company to add more agents to our account because it doesn't seem worthy money-wise.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied August 2016

Thank you Lynette. I really appreciate how youve taken the time to send us positive notes on LiveAgent.

Matthias from Panel1 UG (haftungsbeschrnkt)

All Support Cases coverd by this software

Great tool - like it to work with it all funktions are in this produkt.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to setup running in a few steps easy to customize

Cons

found nothing yet i really can say this solves all our support problems

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hi Matthias! Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with us :) Have a nice day.

Fully-featured help desk software

Liveagent is a robust helpdesk ticketing system. I love the ability to create multiple departments for different products.

Pros

I use Liveagent to create support desks for multiple products. The software works without any issues when it comes to a fully-featured help desk ticketing software.

Cons

I wish the UI would be more modern though this is not a big issue. The livechat feature is not good with limited options so I'm using another tool for livechat

Response from QualityUnit

Replied October 2019

Hello, thank you very much for nice feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

David from Volterman Inc.

New company - but only ever one option

I have used LA since 2011. Whenever I get the chance, I use it. I have successfully installed it on companies ranging from 9 to 125 agent seats. and it is my 'go to' application. Yes, there are tiny bugs, like any platform, but they are always quickly updated and resolved. In 7 years of using (and suggesting) LA, I've only had one bad experience with their customer service (and, OK, it WAS poor service), but it was quickly spotted and dealt with. Simply put - If you are reading this review - you have found the CS platform you need, with the support you deserve.

Pros

Live Agent (LA) offers 'everything' for any size CS operation.| Their support is always fast and friendly. It simply 'works'

Cons

Some internal rule options could be added to expand the options.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2018

Hello David, what an honest review, wow, thank you for being with us for the past 7 years! Here's to another 7 (at least) and a lot of happy customers :) Take care, Andy, LiveAgent

Joseph from BrokrBindr

Great value for the money. A product that works!

We have been using LiveAgent for only a month, but we are loving it so far. Most of our work is related to the Knowledgebase capability, but we use its other capabilities as well. Set up was intuitive and I "made progress" with the product at every sitting. It did take three/four sessions to learn, tweak and configure the Knowledgebase to my preferences, but it was all smooth. I would recommend LiveAgent to others (and I have already!).

Pros

Ease of setup. Completeness of the feature-set for our purposes.

Cons

Cannot think of a problem that we were not able to solve quickly.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback and review. We appreciate it! :) Have a nice day.

Marius from Information Technology & services

Fantastic multi-channel support solution

LiveAgent has been a massive time and cost saver for me. It simplifies the process of handling customer support (no matter what channel they might be using to contact us), as well as building a knowledge base platform. It's easier and cheaper to use their platform than building your own knowledge base site.

Pros

With LiveAgent, there is no need to sign into multiple platforms to answer your customer's questions. It brings together multiple channels, so you can handle them all from one platform. It also allows building an amazing knowledge base platform, which customers can use to quickly search for helpful documentation before submitting a ticket.

Cons

I wish it could integrate with other social media networks too, like LinkedIn. It currently has an integration with CloudApp, which is fine, but I prefer Droplr. I hope they can add an integration with Droplr too.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

It was cheaper. The free trial convinced me.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied September 2019

Praveen from Accenture

LIVE AGENT: ONE OF THE BEST HELPDESKS

Pros

This application provides a platform that helps in combining one or more channels into a single and compact package. Firstly, its GUI is very simple and easy to understand i.e. you can operate it with a short learning curve and secondly, it is very reliable with excellent customization. Its working is nice with a lot of flexible options. It also supports self-service. You get all this at a very reasonable price i.e. anyone can try it as whenever he/she wants to do. I prefer this as it is very easy to implement in very large teams as well as one can manage social channels also. Really Great!! Its pricing structure is also very good. It has some other function also which are amazing. Wanna know, here are they: postpone ticket feature, inbuilt live chat, phone as well as chat integration, multiple customized view, etc.

Cons

This application also has some negative aspects. Its search is not perfect and accurate. Its mobile app needs statistics agent. WhatsApp integration is not available which is a very big problem. Sometimes bugs occur which results as a barrier in workings. Problems about its loading and lagging should also be kept in mind. Its Spanish translation is having some grammar as well as spelling mistakes. Lastly, all its functions are not organized as some of them are hidden.

Keyana from IntuitSolutions

Great helpdesk support application for small home business

Great customer service on their end, and their service offers a ton of great features that I didn't think I'd need at first, but after just a little while, I quickly came to appreciate all the functionality I get, for such a low price.

Pros

LiveAgent lets me interact with my customers in real time, integrating a knowledge base to help me and my team of just 2 others, solve customer problems much faster and way more efficiently than any other customer support platform I've used to date. The set up process is very easy, and I love the all-in-one inbox . I'm sure to never miss any support tickets or requests, which was sometimes a problem with other similar apps I've worked with in the past.

Cons

Honestly, there are no pros. The price point is pretty solid - after all, it's just myself and 2 reps for my small business - but even if I had a larger support team, LiveAgent doesn't break the bank.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2018

Hello Keyana! Thank you very much for the honest review of your experience with LiveAgent! We are always happy to see that our customers are satisfied with the solution we provide and their business is able to grow thanks to the customer support. :) Have a great day! - Andy

Rick from Dream PC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Fantastic product - great value and powerful features

Love it - I'm a lifetime deal subscriber so I don't anticipate us moving anywhere else any time soon. It does everything we need it to do (and WAY more).

Pros

The portal customisation is great, complete with knowledgebase. I also enjoyed that we can CSS customise it. I love the gamification aspect as well, giving out badges to agents really spurs people on.

Cons

The rules that we take for granted all need setting up from the get go. Like, when a customer replies, it doesn't send the agent the notification email. However setting up rules is quite easy so it was more just a case of implementation needed a little more TLC than anticipated. It feels a little dated in some areas - maybe due for a revamped interface?

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Rick, thank you very much for your nice feedback. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Hillary from Central at Spotify

Good service for chat and phone support

Pros

Our company uses LiveAgent to support corporate clients. The first advantage of the service, which I appreciated and actively use, is that incoming applications can be displayed in two categories: with a list of filters and with accelerated display. I have already seen this in another service. This feature slightly speeds up the processing of applications. I also liked the opportunity to pause processing if operators need extra time to solve the problem.

Cons

There are no SLA policies in this service. I need to install them myself and calculate the minimum and maximum decision times in them. The service does not have a separate calendar, but in the standard one I can specify only working hours and days of the week.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Hillary, Thank you very much for your review. We are still working on improving ourselves thanks to yours feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with LA :) Have a nice day :)

Pratima from American Heart Association

LiveAgent is fun and easy with great features

Pros

I really enjoy the "earned badges" that displays what stage each agent has come to based on their customer service. I also like that we can customize almost anything in regards to how the chats are routed and the greeting for each agent to customer. I also like that we are able to see what the customer is typing while they are typing which gives us an opportunity to find their information and possibly a solution before they even hit send.

Cons

I haven't used the program long enough to find something I dislike. Or, maybe there isn't anything that I dislike. The only thing that I can think of is that it will answer a chat automatically for me and not alert me that it has done so therefore, I don't know that there is a customer waiting for me to help them which can cause a bad review for me. I also don't like that we can't change the word "Rebuke him" when asking for a review from the customer for each agent. We should be able to customize where it says "Rebuke him or "Reward him". I don't like the word rebuke and we are not all "hims".

Solomon from TicketSellers

Great software that helps streamline customer service

It's dependable software that does it's job well, it doesn't stand out compared to other software on the market in terms of features, but provides exactly what it says. Would definitely recommend for the price.

Pros

The ability to tag and categorize incoming emails before you read them is amazing. It really helps when you are in a busy period and need to be as efficient as possible.

Cons

You can't add hyperlinks in to a canned message, it's not that biggest issue but does feel like a large draw back.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello Solomon, thank you very much for your review :) We are happy that you like our tagging and categorizing :) Have a nice day :)

Pierre from Sporttema

Wouldn't manage all tickets without this system

Customer service for our webshop customers. It is easy to work in.

Pros

We can manage many tickets in short time. It is imple to view history in tickets and for customer back in time.

Cons

Limited functions in mobile view, it should be more functions there.

Easyer to use.

Jarvis from BlackOpzFX Labs

Makes Multi-Platform Client Support Effortless!! - Amazing Software

Pros

I LOVE the fact that it unifies your multiple email and client LIVE chat channels. In my case I wanted to create a single unified support channel for multiple websites that I manage. Live Agent makes it effortless in usage. Its actually a wonderful thig to see in action. In fact I'm actually downplaying what for most would be its greatest strength - LIVE CHAT!! My main usage is creating on-page 'Contact Us' forms. I also was able to add LIVE chat to my Wordpress site by simply installing a plug-in (they support many integrations). Very slick since you have the option of using it as a floating 'Contact Us' us form by not making any agents available for LIVE chat and contact response instead. VERY nice feature thats easily imlemented

Cons

My only very minor gripe is the lack of HTML signatures but thre is a script based workaround that fills the bill for smaller agencies so it depends on the importance of that for you. You can still create easily text based signatures. In addition the number of options can seem confusing at first glance but after setting up your first couple accounts you'll 'understand' the software and move around it easily. If fact the more I play with it the more cool features I discover. Very easy to get on-boarded yet filled will more potential. Very nice piece of productivity software.

Tim from Conversion Logix

A great all-in-one solution

Pros

This program has been a great solution for our team as an all-in-one problem solver and customer support center. By allowing us to use canned messages this software was a real game changer and saved us countless hours and mistakes. I would recommend this product to anyone searching.

Cons

The set up of this product can be a little more technical than some people are used to and getting up and running with this software was a little more hands-on that we expected. There are a few things that we would like to see changed but they are minor compared to how well this product works. The biggest issue we have is that we wish we could use the translator in chat. That would be a huge plus.

Lilith from Betconstruct

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Live Agent

LiveAgent is perfect way to stay in touch with your customers, We are using this program futures fully. it's perfect way to connect with customers in real time mode by using livechat function. Especially I like that LiveAgent platform also allows us to connect with customers by email accounts.

Pros

It's a convenient program for chatting with clients and writing them emails, it has quite a lot of functions that can be easily learned. I like the functionality and flexibility of Live Agent.

Cons

Honestly I don'y like design of the program, the dark and light themes are little bit "outmoded", and the new "beta"panel theme is too bright and uncomfortable (especially when you are using tagging system). Also, the price, in my opinion it is expensive.

Tevin from India Today

Industry: Publishing

Simple and easy to implement platform for our support team.

Pros

We have LiveAgent chat service enabled to our website. It offers everything under one application. Choosing LiveAgent is mainly beneficial due to the reason that we didn't have to go to any other services to offer better customer service to our online customers. It allows social media integration which helps the chat agents to see and reply to tickets/comments they receive through all the social media. Tracking the working hours of chat agents is just an automatic process which ensures quality and efficiency. LiveAgent is the best choice for any type of organizations that mainly do online business.

Cons

Not an economical option for small companies. A need for such a reasonably huge amount towards customer support is painful for startups and small companies. We were not able to create separate groups for each department to determine which tickets/chats should be assigned to each of them. When we contacted the customer care, they say this kid of option is available only with an enterprise plan which costs way more than what we were paying.

LiveAgent - allowing us to truly conenct with our clients

Pros

It's a fantastic product for our support organization, allowing us to instantly connect with clients in a format they feel more comfortable with. No more waiting on hold with your phone to your ear, now our clients are just a click away from the support they need and deserve. Thanks to LiveAgent, it also allowed us to increase the work-from-home capabilities of our teams, leading to increased morale!

Cons

The Liveagent chat windows do not produce a sound when our agents type back to clients, which to me is a huge downside of this application, as this would help reduce the amount of inactive chats, as learners sometimes do not see a new message being sent.

January 2016

Rich from SupportAgentz

January 2016

Reliable and reasonably priced

Pros

About 6 months ago, we showed a need to take care of our new and also existing customers by reacting to their customer queries. We made some statistics, found information about companies, which provide help desk software and took a lot of time for research. We looked at user's recommendations, price, quality and at the end we decided to go with LiveAgent. Top view looks simple, but the whole software is developed into details. Agents didn't have any problems with getting used to work with LiveAgent. Now customers can simply contact our staff anytime and they will receive a response in a short period of time. They can contact the company not only with problems, but also with requests and suggestions. Agents can manage the whole communication from one place. Options like: "Forum" or "Feedback" help us to stay in contact with customers. Top product, which connects companies with their customers in a clean and elegant way. Will be exploring more LiveAgent functionality in 2016.

Cons

There really hasn't been any major issues. We've run to some bugs but they were resolved. We've requested a couple of new features and are waiting to have these implemented.

Peter from MS (Distribution) UK Ltd

Great Ticketing system

Quick and effective

Pros

Customising and creating my own filters.

Cons

Searching feature could do with a little work as its hard to find emails once resolved.

Kevin from DOERS.coffee

LiveAgent is all you need for one-stop customer service

This is seriously a great software, rank this a solid 9 as it solves a problem of unifying support from varying channels such as social, e-mail, phone, and direct messaging. I highly recommend LiveAgent to anyone who manages support on at least 2 channels. The time saved, efficiency, and pure joy of unifying support is what makes LiveAgent a must have. A solid 9!

Pros

Title says it all - LiveAgent is awesome as a true one-stop, one-login for multi-channel customer service and messaging. We picked up LiveAgent about two months ago and use it as our sole channel for customer messages. LiveAgent is great when you have at least 2+ channels in which you receive customer messages, for us it was Facebook, E-mail, and LinkedIn. It supports other Social Platforms like Twitter; and it pulls in all messages so we can reply to each one directly in LiveAgent. This saves time and unifies our support-front into one channel.

Cons

Nothing to dislike - LiveAgent is solid, loads quickly and syncs in all messages.