MyHub Software Reviews

MyHub Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Flexible, easy to use and setup, modern and great customer service."
  • icon"It's very easy to use - I've already seen powerful updates - but very graphically based for the non-techy user. The ability to control permission for the users is also amazing."
  • icon"My HubIntranet is easy to use, for technical or non technical staff, the knowledge base is easy to use with step by step guides and videos."
  • icon"Some of the page layouts seem a little difficult to work with."
  • icon"I do feel a bit limited in what I can do to with making the site look the way I want."
  • icon"Nothing to date, you just need to bear in mind that you are editing content live, although you are able to roll back if you make a mistake."

Browse all MyHub Reviews

• Have you used MyHub and would like to share your experience with others?

Chelsy

The Intranet site that is simple, with amazing customer service!!

I wanted a site for internal information, what I found was not only an internal site but I can integrate with Google, create forms, do mail list, have forums, and have the flexibility on users and groups, down to pages.

Pros

My HubIntranet is easy to use, for technical or non technical staff, the knowledge base is easy to use with step by step guides and videos. I have used them for several years now and the features keep growing.

Cons

It's not super fancy as far as templates, but for the delivery of information it is great!

Ellisa

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

July 2022

Great cost effective solution

Great, very easy to use, but still looks very professional. Myhubintranet was very responsive and helpful.

Pros

It was easy to design, the way everything is set out gives you quite a bit of flexibility with how you'd like to present information, without having to be an expert web developer! I was running a project where we needed to bring many people together across multiple organisations, and myhubintranet provided the perfect platform for this. Support from the provider was always responsive and timely. This is a great tool for sharing information that is very cost effective.

Cons

The forum feature could be improved, perhaps something a bit more akin to a social media layout.

Reasons for choosing MyHub

Lack of fee per user structure for myhubintranet, cost effective, ability to house eLearning modules as web-based versions for users to complete, superior layout, looks more like a website and therefore less training/support required by our users.

Affordable Intranet Adaptable for Many Uses

We are using MyHub for a customer forum - it has the features and flexibility that we were looking for at a cost that is not outrageously expensive.

Pros

The customer service I received was great and they were helpful throughout the setting up process and helping me to learn more about what is doable on the site. The price is reasonable for what you can customize.

Cons

There are some limitations to what you can customize. It is a bit clunky and slow moving.

Cate

Industry: Medical Devices

March 2022

Great solution for both intranet and extranet

We used a number of the platform features to help our customers, distributors, and staff become 1) independent faster (embedded training videos/document exchange), 2) collaborate with colleagues (community building), and 3) stay current with the latest advances in the field (archive for news, publications, social media feeds, and events listings).

Pros

The group/permission functionality allowed us to solve a number of problems with this one platform solution. We're able to share different types of information with our own staff vs customers, enabling this to be both an intranet and extranet solution for our company.

Cons

There were no cons about this platform. The only kinks we faced were due to the strict regulatory nature of our field (medical device) which limited what we could share on this platform.

Reasons for choosing MyHub

CissBase showed ALL of the company documents and it was difficult for remote/field teams to find the resources they need. When deciding to create an intranet solution for he document exchange, we decided it meant an opportunity to solve roughly 20 other problems we were seeing in the field. MyHub provided the tools we needed to successfully solve ALL of the problems we were facing.

Diane

March 2022

Great Customer Support

Overall, MyHub has been easy to work with and the customer support has been great. There were a few items we needed that weren't available and the support teams worked with us to make those available. We've been using MyHub for a number of years now and are very happy with the product and the customer support!

Pros

Setting up and building our intranet and portal was fairly easy, and the customer support was quick and very helpful when needed.

Cons

One major item that we would love to have is better reports and user analytics. Not being able to add the same users to multiple sites is something that could definitely use work as well.

Myhub, the only hub for all your needs!

Overall I highly recommend this as it comes of great value with alot of help to get you started on your journey!

Pros

Regarding the pro's it's intuitive and easy to use but lets say you do have difficulty with an aspect there are several how to guides that you can follow for any issues you have with the product. Last but most certainly not least it is of exceptional value.

Cons

The appearance of the site was one thing that didn't feel very customizable and I'm sure with some more time put into this aspect it can be something that can be improved.

Really engaging platform

Pros

Intranet can get very limited usage if not managed well. MyHub makes it easy to implement for organization engagement. It has most of the functions like the modern social media so employees like to use it. But at the same time, it functions well as a internal portal for sharing news.

Cons

if the software can be integrated with more project management functions or other project management softwares that could be better. It will be easy for workplace work software and workplace social software to be in a same place.

Chelsy

Amazing customer service and support!

Pros

MyHub is easy to set up, you don't need to be an IT person to have a great intranet, the resources to support you through the process is great, not to mention their support staff.

Cons

The pages are built through modules, it would be nice to have choices of templates to add content to. But the pages are functional once you take the time to design it!

Jane

Has Changed Our Business!

Our Intranet has taken on a life and personality for our company. We actually named it and use it very creatively to manage processes, people, activities and notifications. MyHub support is super-responsive and friendly, even when we're sort of grumpy customers. Technology is hard. They make it easier.

Pros

We love the ability to constantly customize our pages. We want our employees to fully engage with our Intranet, and the constant changing of pages keeps them interested.

Cons

We had to learn how to create and manage an Intranet on our own. MyHub had an add-on that we could purchase to have them set us up, but we felt we'd still be active participants in that aspect.

Chirag

June 2022

Effective & Affordable Plateform

Pros

MyHub is very easy to setup and use for new users. Amazing Customer Support Service I have ever seen.

Cons

Limited Features, you need to upgrade your plan for use advanced features.

Response from MyHub Intranet Solutions

Thanks for the great feedback. Sorry if there has been any confusion, all of our subscription plans come with exactly the same features, so there is no need or option to upgrade to unlock additional features. We'd be happy to discuss this in more detail, just reach out to our support team for more help.

Replied June 2022

Caroline

Exceptional customer service, excellent value

I could not be happier, Reps have been incredibly helpful throughout my (long!) Journey to get from concept to go live. They provided great advice, recommendations and tips on how to get the best out of the solution.

Pros

Ease of use Amazing support Design team so helpful Feature rich platform Exceptional value for money

Cons

Very little to dislike, really intuitive platform

Stacy

Industry: Utilities

A great email newsletter replacement

Previously, I was creating a weekly interactive email newsletter. This worked OK, with some downfalls — it was difficult to go back and find news. What edition was it in? Now, users can easily scroll through news or use the search feature. Another downside of a weekly newsletter, is there is a lag between news (new hire or updated policy, for example) and the newsletter. If something happens on Monday, it isn't in the newsletter until Friday. This solution helps with that. We also really like the directory feature. I was printing phone/photo directories. Those can get dated very quickly with personnel changes. I was looking for a solution for quite a while. Many options I found were quite expensive, especially for a smaller business. This had what I was looking for at a reasonable price.

Pros

My Hub was very easy to learn. I like that I can easily add news articles that can be read by co-workers as soon as they check in.

Cons

There are a few features I think would be great to include. A birthday calendar/work anniversary module would be great. We just use the regular calendar, but it takes some time to clear out times, end dates, etc.

Cost was a big factor.

Klara

Great customer service and a useful and easy-to-use product

Almost half our workforce is on the road so we needed a place for them to easily access information when they're on the go, as well as a one-stop-shop for information and resources for the wider company - MyHub is an affordable and easy-to-use solution for this. Their customer service is exceptional - quick responses, updates on developments, quick fixes and even follow-up explanations to what caused the problem in the first place. If you develop an HRIS, let me know - we would be very interested!

Pros

With the grid drag-and-drop structure, it is easy to customise so someone like me who isn't a designer or software developer can build something useful and almost pretty! (That's a comment on my own skills rather than MyHub)

Cons

A few more options for modules would be great (although I cannot give you an example off the top of my head) and the constant reloading of the page after button clicks and exiting an edit can be a little frustrating but not enough to discourage use. Also would like to be able to change the background colour.

Phil

MyHub functionality is excellent and Customer Support is beyond outstanding. I fully recommend it!!

It enables us to disseminate and capture information that we need in a very effective and low-cost way.

Pros

MyHub software is relatively easy to use and is extremely flexible. It took less than a few weeks to develop a multi-page private portal, with a large amount of data, that meets our needs. The pre-built templates and the one-on-one virtual training, along with the support guides and videos, jump-started and enabled quick development without needing a technical background. Page creation, page management, security, and user management are excellent. The customer service is the best in the industry in responsiveness, addressing issues, and providing helpful solutions. MyHub aims to please and consistently goes above and beyond as a premier vendor! The cost of MyHub is unheard of in the industry.

Cons

The Document Exchange capabilities were the main reason for us to select MuHub. The Microsoft Explorer structure and associated security are excellent. In a page, it is possible to set up hyperlinks to files stored in the Document Exchange. The ability to set up a hyperlink to a folder in the Document Exchange does not currently exist and we hope that this major enhancement would be made available at some point in the future.

Jon

Amazing Remote Work Solution

Highly recommend this software. Ever since the increased need for remote work and access to a team that is scattered both locally and internation, this software was perfect for our needs and really made it easy for us. Easy to use, easy to set up. Customer service is excellent and very responsive to assist in a way possible. Really helps us to stay up to date in real time.

Pros

This is a feature rich and intuitive remote work and collaborative platform that has helped my team stay on the same page, regardless of where they are. It is easy to use, and easy to setup and intigrate into our systems. Being cloud based, the team is able to access files in real time.

Cons

Really enjoy this software, can't say there is anything I feel is a con at this point.

Roger

August 2016

Great site and even better support!

I was a little apprehensive about using this software as we have very limited experience. However it did everything and more that we were hoping for. In addition the support that we received was second to none. The cost was extremely reasonable and everything more than surpassed our expectation. We had a couple of one to one's over the phone to get some support to get us started. I soon picked it up and the results really have been impressive. We have had nothing but positive feedback about the site we built using the software. If a lawyer can get to grips with it then anyone can! I'd really like to find something negative to say to balance things out but I genuinely have nothing but praise for the software and the individuals we dealt with.

Pros

End product Ease of use - very intuitive First class support Very competitive pricing

Cons

Nothing

Lee