NinjaOne Software Reviews

NinjaOne Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"The RMM agents are very easy to install/created, the interface is very visual and the configuration simple but strong."
  • icon"It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help."
  • icon"Easy to use, tons of features, great cost, great implementation team, great support, and wonderful community."
  • icon"The SNMP support for monitoring network devices doesn't give one the needed in-site into standard network devices. Another weakness is the inability to group devices within sites."
  • icon"If I have to come up with a con though, it's that there is no billing portal."
  • icon"The Teamviewer integration for remote access can lag at times."

Browse all NinjaOne Reviews

• Have you used NinjaOne and would like to share your experience with others?

Tim

Industry: Facilities Services

Best RMM tool on the market

I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Pros

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

Cons

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

spiceworks wasn't accurately keeping my hardware up to date.

September 2022

Hidden Software Gem

Excellent product that we will use for years to come

Pros

This product has wizards that make guided install a breeze to deal with, fast efficient deployment and ease of use

Cons

More customisation of reports would be a great benefit

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

Less complicated setup and ease of use along with intuitive interfaces.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Better features, low cost and ease of deployment

October 2022

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

Pros

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

Cons

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Brian

August 2022

Ninja One changed our business

Fantastic, I can't fault ay aspect of the solution or the people working with the company.

Pros

The ease of use along with the great development, technical, support and sales teams mean we are never stuck. That great relationship with the company along with the efficiency of the software means we gave gained and incredible amount of time to do work instead of working on the software.

Cons

The only criticism I have of Ninja One is that they produce a huge amount of features regularly but we would love to have access to them often before they are ready. This is due to the development being customer driven so the upgrades they offer are always great and we are a little impatient!

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

Better functionality, better ease of use, better value, and better people to work with.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Needed a more mature and capable product

Regina

Industry: Computer Games

April 2022

Huge bang for your buck!

We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

Pros

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

Cons

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

GoTo/Join were both more expensive and less responsive.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

We wanted something that was all inclusive and designed to work together. We were able to save money and get a lot more information from their products than the multiple tools we were using before.

Adam

August 2022

NinjaOne: A 5-star product

Ninja has been a joy to work with. The tools available have vastly improved the level of service I can provide to my clients. It has shown itself to be invaluable time and time again for the information it provides and how that speeds up the resolution of any IT issues as a result.

Pros

Everything. Device management, Ticketing and more. Each time a new feature is added it becomes a valuable part of our service. No other RMM service I have used has given me as many tools to fix issues as Ninja.

Cons

Nothing, Ninja [SENSITIVE CONTENT]have been very quick to fix any issues or offer workable alternatives instead. I know when there is a problem that I can reach out to Ninja support or my account manager for immediate assistance.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Ninja offered a much better platform, every aspect of it is better than Atera.

Anthony

November 2022

The Best RMM pour IT

have up-to-date computer equipment, management of PC windows updatesnotification in case of PC problems, automation of tasks (bitlocker, disk cleaning)

Pros

Time saving, transparency towards the customer, ease of management of a computer park, proactivity

Cons

Integration with MalwaresBytes EDRPossibility to save Office 365view hp pc warrantiesView computer's network drives

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

recommended by a friend who works in a company similar to ours.The current immediately passed with the people of Ninja

Ghassan

October 2022

Ninjaone makes IT more efficient and meets our requirements

NinjaOne is a good experience, with great staff, and good prices - always changing and evolving products.With its ability to support a large number of computers while I am in my office, and its ability to proactively and reliably manage the infrastructure of our client's network, I consider it my right hand in my dealings with my clients and it has saved me the time to go to the client site, which I invested by adding more clients.Most importantly, I am a fan of working from home and social distancing to prevent some diseases.as well as the automation of the program Routine operations, are carried out without intrusiveness, which greatly improves work efficiencyNinja One customer support is provided by the help desk where they handle problems and help me reach my goal of serving my customers.

Pros

Once you are logged in to the website, the website will take you through the basic setup of your account, client's account, etc. Then you will be able to start using NinjaOne and easily go to the settings page to further customize your work.I consider NinjaOne as my right hand, NinjaOne is distinguished with a distinctive interface and a reasonable price with its dependence on cloud storage, and the software installations and server restarts are some of our best uses, and I'll not forget to mention that NinjaOne has a great email alerts system.A good advantage to work while ensuring social distancing to reduce the chances of infection with corona

Cons

To fully work with NinjaOne and serve the customer will, I have to use software like TeamViewer or Splashtop. , which I find underestimated the degree of safety.

Roberto

October 2022

La solución más completa para MSPs

Gracias a NinjaOne hemos podido ofrecer una completa solución de monitorización para nuestros clientes por un coste razonable y permitiéndonos crecer en este ámbito de desarrollo, junto con una compañía como NinjaOne, que ofrece estabilidad, garantías y un excelente soporte técnico y comercial.

Pros

Facilidad de uso y de implementacion. Muchísimas características para monitorización. Ejecución de scripts remotos. Herramientas de control remoto integradas. Sistema de línea de comandos remota. Integración con multitud de herramientas de terceros. Solución propia de backup. Solución propia de gestión de documentación. Solución propia de sistema de ticketing. Soporte técnico y comercial excelente del fabricante.

Cons

Si tuviese que decir algo, aunque no impacta en el buen funcionamiento del producto, sería que echo de menos la posiblidad de una mayor personalización del dashboard.

jule

Good Product

Pros

very easy to use for remotely connecting to others

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the product

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

too many problems with other product

Ioan

Migrating to NinjaOne was the best choice for our firm

We use a majority of the functionnalities (monitoring, scripting, remote control, update management) on a daily basis, but still have the pleasant feeling of discovering new ways to deploy, retrieve information on the clients park and save time on time-consming tasks. On the human level, discussing with the NinjaONe team has always been a real pleasure, as they are accessible, from the commercial team to the back office team (support & expert team) . After more than a year and a half working with their tool and having regular exchanges with the NinjaOne team, I have never experienced the classic and destestable one way relationship : provider to client. I can truly say that the relationship with the NinjaOne team represents a real collaboration between two companies.

Pros

Compared to the RMM Platform we used for more than 4 years (which was a must in the market), I discovered with NinjaOne a complete tool bringing a real sense of modernity in this RMM sector. I'm still wondering how their team managed the difficult task of combinging a fully developed tool with and an interface easy to apprehend.

Cons

So many functionalities that it was sometimes frustrating for my team to figure out how to totally manage the tool.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

Efficient, complete and constanly evolving tool. Last but not least, we did not just represent an influx of money like it used to be with or previous RMM product. We had NinjaOne team that listened to our requests and was always available to help us in our development plans.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

When I started the Solarwinds collaboration, the RMM tool was providing enough functionalities to meet our needs, but over the years, the tool looked more like a patchwork than a fully developed tool, giving us mixed feelings. The day they made us feel like we were not a client but just an influx of money, this was the day I decided to go for another RMM Tool.

Nick

Excellent RMM software, highly recommended.

Our overall experience of NinjaRMM is massively positive. The platform has enabled us as an MSP to fully manage all our clients patching and asset management needs.

Pros

Excellent portal interface, that is so clear and concise for everyone to use. The patch management and asset information is top notch. The features and functionality of the platform are also superb and always being added to.

Cons

Nothing, the platform works so much better than the RMM software we replaced.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

The pricing structure and overall usability was light years ahead of any other vendors offerings. The presales technical information was excellent.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Costs of SolarWinds was expensive. The portal layout and design of SolarWinds was clunky and not intuitive to use. NinjaRMM's simple cost brackets and online portal are lightyears ahead of SolarWinds and other RMM platforms.

Highly recommend

I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Pros

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away. Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly. Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers. They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Cons

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

Although all of the options available have positives and negatives, we felt the features we were getting, matched with the pricing and the UI made it an easy choice. In the 2 years since using Ninja we as a company have not regretted the choice or considered jumping to another provider.

Kamran

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

The integration and the way everything worked at Ninja was great and just fit for us to seamlessly move over all of our customer devices easily. The support is also great and responsive, and also very friendly and helped us throughout the process. Fantastic all around

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

I'm not fond of ConnectWise, I feel as if it has too much to offer, which is not a bad thing but in a lot of areas it is just underdeveloped, buggy, slow and clunky. So many things do not work and being very technically versed speaking to the support team a lot of the time just got no where.

Nick

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact. In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Pros

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Cons

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Reasons for choosing NinjaOne

In case it hasn't been clear so far, we're major advocates of Ninja RMM. They are a company that continue to demonstrate to us that they are committed to building a long lasting and fruitful partnership, which (quite intentionally, I’m sure) leaves us feeling like we don’t want to do business with anyone else.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

We're a UK based MSP covering London and surrounding areas with approximately 170 clients and 4000 devices under management. Having fallen out of love with our existing RMM provider who we'd partnered with since 2012 we found ourselves in mid-2019 exploring the marketplace to see if there was another platform out there that could cater for our RMM needs. The contract with our incumbent was set to expire at the end of November, to give ourselves enough room we wanted to be fully migrated by the end of October. We were able to migrate our 4000 devices in about 2 weeks using our incumbents system and some clever scripting to deploy the ninja agent, and Ninja's system to swiftly uninstall the old one.

Brian

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

Pros

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Price-point and TeamViewer integration.

Ryan

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Pros

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Cons

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Olivier