• Pros

• "It serves as an effective database for my company. Once trained on how to enter information and pull certain information out - metrics can be easy to review."

• "I like that on an individual perspective that you have access to your timecard, your PTO balance, benefit info, etc. As for time approval, it is also quick and efficient."

• "I like how you can update hours worked, keep track of PTO accrued, update personal information if you recently changed address, etc."

• Cons

• "Sometimes I have issues with downloading information to get it to print and I have to resubmit the info."

• "Reporting capabilities could use an upgrade. Features and functionality are average."

• "Clunky interface. Not intuitive and searchable. Does not appear flexible to the needs of the users. "

Browse Oracle PeopleSoft Reviews

Blanca from Ford Motor de Venezuela, S.A.

People Soft

My experience has been excellent with Oracle to fulfill the functions related to the tasks I perform daily, in this system I get information that my supervisor asks me, useful information to accomplish tasks assigned by other departments, income movements and expenditures among other assignments .

Pros

The Oracle system is an excellent tool to comply with organizational processes. It is very important to keep the organizational structure in order and to ensure that when making a movement within the structure the changes are made as accurately as possible without affecting the business in any way.

Cons

I do not consider that the Oracle system has disadvantages, it is necessary to have an administrator who knows the regulations so that no changes are made without authorization. It is a system that allows you to do everything related to the entry and exit of personnel as well as all the movements of promotions and transfers.

Felix from Kaiser Permanente

Difficult implementation, but very robust

It is a fully baked HRIS system that requires extensive buisiness analyst knowledge to implement. But once implemented, hard to switch to a different system.

Pros

Very robust tools and I like the data structure. From a vanilla implementation perspective, it's very clean as an HRIS system. The modules are straightforward and there is a lot of spec documentation available.

Cons

Customization is a beast. A lot of testing involved an depending on the consultants you have, may be a pain to customize from vanilla Peoplesoft.

Jenny from Romio

I used PeopleSoft for nearly 4 years at my last job at an advertising agency.

Pros

I like that there's such a wide breadth of what can be accomplished within PeopleSoft time sheets, expense reports, financial reports, PTO portals, opening job numbers for projects and much, much more. I like that our company used it as a main medium for so many different things. It's much easier when things are centralized in one platform. Once you know how to use PeopleSoft, it can be one of your best friends. It can be a guiding tool to help better so many departments of a company. It helped me understand the ins and outs and track financials of projects much more vividly than I'd be able to otherwise. My most productive and proactive days at my old job included getting the most out of PeopleSoft and checking in on all of my various jobs (financials, open / close statuses, new jobs, etc.).

Cons

PeopleSoft is not user friendly until it's knocked into your head. I was given a manual when I started working at my old company and I had to reference this manual for literally years until it became second nature. There are too many steps and too many clicks to get to the finish line in nearly any task on PeopleSoft. And you have to know what buttons to press to yield a certain result. There are no guides to help you along the way. If you don't have a manual from someone at your job in your SPECIFIC position, you will undoubtedly be lost for a long time. The buttons to press are jibberish, honestly. Often times the buttons you need to press to get to the next page during a process of a task are just random numbers or random letters. I got so used to the program so I knew exactly what to press and when to press it but it took a very long time to get to that point. Even when I did, though, I found the program tedious and overly time consuming.

Nancy from Peoples Bank

PeopleSoft General Ledger

PeopleSoft is an efficient, effective general ledger tool, both for daily users and those who just need to periodically look up accounting transactions. It also offers reasonable solutions for automated internal controls over financial reporting.

Pros

I initially was involved in the selection and customization of the PeopleSoft General Ledge for my organization, as a member of the Finance & Accounting team. PeopleSoft offers easy to learn processes for inputting journal entries and running queries and reports. In addition, now that I've moved on to another department - risk management - I can refer to PeopleSoft to understand how various transactions related to insurance claims were accounted for. In addition, I have been pleased with the system capabilities as it relates to internal controls over financial reporting. We set up the system such that journal entries cannot be posted without secondary review and approval.

Cons

PeopleSoft does require quite a bit of customization to really make it work for an individual organization. I never felt that we were able to get our custom reporting to its full potential, as we just didn't have enough time to focus on it.

Jennifer from Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Utilities

Industry: Utilities

Web-based programming for processing requisitions and purchase orders and HR tracking.

My company uses this program for requesting and processing purchase orders among other things. We also use the HR features for tracking employees and classes. It's easy to use, if not totally user friendly. There are some areas that it is not completely intuitive, but otherwise it definitely gets the job done. It doesn't run a smooth as it should on some browser versions, but works well enough. The only thing I would love to see incorporated would be the option to use hot keys or even "Alt" keys.

Pros

This program is easy to use. There are search functions that help find what you are looking for. And there is a dashboard area that lets you know right away if there is something that needs your attention.

Cons

The HR part of the software is not very user intuitive. The options to choose can get fairly confusing. The program doesn't work well with all version of my browser. I have learned to deal with the quirks the program on my browser.

Sabrina from University of Houston

Decent product by a leading provider

Overall it is a decent product, there are some inefficiencies within the program; however, I believe this could be fixed based on the buildout for the organization and what developers identify is needed.

Pros

One of the main features I love about this product is the development of reports and queries. It also allows reports to be exported into various formats as well.

Cons

Some of the processes within the program are redundant. Requesting information can be a bit inefficient because the program requests various steps to produce one report or functionality within the system.

Reasons for Switching to Oracle PeopleSoft

More efficient platform.

Poorly designed

Pros

Not much. The financial portion was pretty limited but it made it sort of easy to understand without too much training.

Cons

The HR product was godawful. Payroll Expense Transfers would take hours to complete bc costs would go to 2 decimals but percentages to 3, and the system would automatically round up to costs that actually weren’t there if the two were at odds. Sometimes this would happen I should say, and it wasn’t consistent. Total waste of time for something that shouldn’t happen.

Claudine from HSHS St. John's Hospital

Great way to keep track of Time

I like all the features this has available for the individual employee. I also like the ease it has with time approval and change.

Pros

Cons

I think this is good software. I have no issues with this product or any of it's features. It's quick & easy.

Aundrea from CSU

Great for Keeping Student Records

Pros

I work at a University and we use this daily in the financial services department. We keep track of student accounts and how much they owe the school, prior payments, and other records. I have never used another program to compare this to but I also haven't had many issues.

Cons

It was a little tricky to get used to, but it's effective for keeping student accounts.

Paul from JHRPS

PPLSFT

The overall experience was actually pretty good despite the fact that JHRPS moved away

Pros

this product was bare bones, which was kind of nice. There was not much complexity to the tool so it was easy to use.

Cons

Limitations played key role in JHRPS moving away from peoplesoft. It is no user-friendly, but once you learn the product it was pretty easy.

Oracle PeopleSoft: Leaving More to Be Desired

We do have to create our own database to store student enrollment data and license information, as PeopleSoft does not allow for this function. I have seen the capabilities of StarFish and as far as reach out or mass communication I do think that Peoplesoft if far behind in this area. My wish list would include more customization features with patch updates, or the ability to have unique users create their own dashboard areas and customize what they see for students, as the general information can mean multiple pages of digging through things to find the one piece of data you may need.

Pros

I think the range of what this software can accomplish in a university setting does encompass a good amount of things. For example, as a current advisor using this software to do things such as student checks and advising notes, but knowing that our HR systems can be supported by this too, is interesting. This software does allow for reporting data to be pulled into excel documents which I appreciate, as there are not too many steps or manipulation that needs to be done. For example, using the query viewer functions we can pull reports to look at profiles or enrollment.

Cons

Student groups and terms can sometimes make it difficult to look at a wide variety of data. One of the harder functions about the query viewer is that when we pull reports, while easy to pull...we have to establish terms that we are looking at, or set up perimeters for student group data to be pulled appropriately. We have had to work quite closely with our OIT team to get this done, and when we do pull reports we are only able to pull one term at a time, and then re-open the query viewer and then pull another report with another term date which can be a pain. The lack of customization in certain areas can be frustrating as well. I do wish the advising areas we use in the system had more room for departments to customize to their standards. But to comply with the university standards we must have one set office that can determine what we do as far as making note areas unique, for example.

Bonnie from POC

PeopleSoft

I have used PeopleSoft (PS) since 2005 and in various positions/capacities at two different institutions. I've worked through three major upgrades, two HR/CMS splits, and COUNTLESS bundles and test runs. I've used helped design brand new pages, update/upgrade/improve the information and functionality of existing pages, created security tables, granted users access, entered data, and manipulated/created other data so that others could query that data for their needs. I've trained dozen of faculty and staff how to navigate through PS and how to use PS to access needed data and/or run pre-formatted queries and reports. It is robust database management system and I could not do my job without it!

Pros

I've used PeopleSoft both in what some would call the "vanilla" version, and also a "modified" to fit the specific needs of the organization, and/or department level version. What impresses me is that it is just that - modifiable, and can be programmed (if you have the people and know-how) to program it to do what you need. Being able to query data from many different tables can really save time and effort, which in turn saves manpower hours/money.

Cons

It's a silly wish, but I wish PeopleSoft allowed the users to change the color of their individual display and settings - like the color of the background, or the size and type and color of font. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it is managed by the SUPER Administrative users and "powers that be".... and it's probably an all or nothing kind of thing. I'm in the program 8 hours a day, and all that WHITE background and tiny font...let me jazz it up and make it my own like MS allows.

Great software to be used in Government

The software fulfills my daily tasks at work, it's great to have such a great positive experience.

Pros

Many functions combined to make it a great software. We use the following, Supply Chain Management, Revenue Management, Financial Management and Human Capital Management. All these functions work nicely together, being able to transfer information from one platform to another. The system response is fast, although there are many users who are using it and running reports at the same time. Reports are easy to run and can be customized in any of the platforms. The IT people have done a great job to keep the system online and functioning to its best. The best thing is being able to Log in once, and from there, you're able to submit an expense claim, search for a job, submit a vacation request, etc. The software can handle anything.

Cons

New users face a hard time to understand the many functions. There are many links/options that makes it tough to get the information needed without investing the time to understand what every function does. Where too many clicks are needed to get to where you want to be.

ERP on Overdrive

The software suites are totally integrated, and reporting is a breeze. The user community is large and stretches from most industry. The global country codes make the ERP easier to work with minor config changes.

Pros

I like the Oracle suite of software as all their modules are integrated. If you are working on the LMS you do not have to worry about reentering data back into the system as HCM module has already sync through daily batch processes. Customer support and white pages are helpful in troubleshooting issues and resolving problems from other solutions provided. The software application is easily customizable, but if you opt for the cloud solution this may not be as available as the on-premise.

Cons

The software suites as a whole are expensive, with more competition such as Workday, Ellucian Banner, Microsoft Dynamics the competition is furious. The ERP will require an army of support staff such as Business Analyst, Database Analyst, Report Analyst and System Analyst which is very expensive. However, if you select the cloud versions than you may see additional savings.

Deepali from NTT DATA Services

Peoplesoft is a ERP tool which make easy organization work.

it helps to make organization work easy.

Pros

I have done work on peopleosoft financial as developer .Oracle has given almost everything in ERP. What is good in this tool it make easy to track any organization work.Good thing is it makes easy to understand application for both i.e for developer and for client because both knows the functional of application so client easily can tell what is exact their requirement and as developer knows about ERP so for them it is easy to do changes what exact client want.For any organization it helps to reduce extra cost and time on organization finance system or HR system because Peopesoft ERP handle everything.

Cons

it is very old ERP now I prefer to select workday or fusion over peoplsoft because they have lot of new features which make easy to understand ERP but in peoplesoft it is little bit time taking process to understand functional. Many bugs you will get and for them Oracle has not given any patches in new release.

Jared from U.S. Anesthesia Partners, Inc

Good Product with Lots of Features But Difficult to Maintain

A very good tool, that was feature rich and allowed you to build custom business process, but you could you shoot yourself in the foot with the customization, and get stuck doing custom processes.

Pros

I like how customizable the tool is to match whatever business process you have. It has strong reporting capabilities and can handle very complex process.

Cons

With the customization we had to do lots of regression testing when new updates came out. Sometimes this broke our customization and required much more work.

Lee from CSUSM

PEOPLESOFT

I started off using a DOS mainframe system until we upgraded to PeopleSoft. It was almost like comparing apples to oranges, but now I see it is really like comparing mandarin oranges to big, juicy naval oranges!

Pros

I think one of the best features about PeopleSoft is its ability to manage large amounts of data/records. I’ve been using it now for over a decade and it can do so much more now than it could 10 years ago. I also love being able to find data using queries. If you have someone who knows how to write queries in PeopleSoft there isn’t anything you can’t find – if it has a header Field you can find it – it might take a few JOINs to get at the data, but it’s doable!

Cons

One of the things that I like least about PeopleSoft is it isn’t very intuitive sometimes. I know it is a database system and I know that it is a hierarchy database system, but sometimes it just seems like the navigation to get to a particular page or record is less than logical.

Jonathon from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Peoplesoft is not the most user friendly

I work in the university and we use this system in order to process invoices in the system and send invoices out in a timely fashion to our customers in order to receive payments. The benefits that I see from this system is that there are many queries that you can write into the system in order to become more efficient resolving issues.

Pros

I like that there is much that you can do on it in order to manage the business needs of an office. There are many links and tools that can be used on this software from processing invoices to creating queries to help be more efficient, to being able to do checks out of the system.

Cons

The system works way too slow. Its a slow system that makes it difficult to be productive at work. Sometime it takes me 15 - 20 minutes just to process one invoice which is way too long with the high volume of invoices I have to process.

Clunky and Slow

Pros

You can add frequently used reports or screens to your My Favorites list for easy access. The Worklist functionality makes it easy to see what PTRs (Personnel Transaction Requests) are awaiting your action.

Cons

PeopleSoft is clunky and slow. I spend so much of my day watching the blue loading icon cycle. The reports have long names that aren't very intuitive, e.g. Commit Accting Cross-Reference shows you what positions are currently assigned to a particular account. There are hundreds of different roles to be able to view, create, and approve different requests. The role titles and descriptions are confusing, and they aren't grouped by job function. Whenever you hire a new person, it's exhausting to figure out what roles they will need to perform their job.

Rachel from Pepperdine University

Cumbersome

Overall, it's been extremely uneven. I've learned it now, so I wouldn't love switching, but I would agree that another product would be superior.

Pros

Once you learn it, it's OK. It does give you the ability to favorite screens, which speeds things up.

Cons

There are truly a long list of things that I don't like, but one of the biggest is that everything is a mod request. The favorites sometimes attach themselves to the ID of the student that was on the screen at the time, and then I have to watch EVERY SINGLE TIME to be sure that I'm on the right student. Comments? Can't be edited or deleted. Not fun. Plus, it times out on me ALL the time. If it does? It won't restart properly for me fo the next half hour, so I'm always toggling between multiple browsers.

PeopleSoft

Pros

There is a lot that can be done with this software. My current job requires us to use this software as well as the university where I am currently a student. Part of my job is to generate expense reports or fund equity reports as well as create and update vouchers through this software and so far it has been productive.

Cons

When I generate reports, it takes about 3 minutes per report. I usually have to generate reports for multiple departments so in order to save time, I like to initiate the process for all of them so that I can multitask and save time. Unfortunately when I do that, the system gets confused and doesn't register when I pick a different department and ends up generating 2 of the same report. I think that is something that they can optimize better.

Shana from University of Houston

Oracle PeopleSoft Complicated but Functional

Overall it was challenging first but once you get the hang of it the Software has so many uses and makes my job a little easier that I don’t have to use so many different platforms to access my information as well as the students

Pros

I use Oracle PeopleSoft is a multifaceted Software and has so many different capabilities and options that keep everything on our campus streamlined from payroll, personal data like direct deposit performance evaluations, queries, student worker data and many more options

Cons

Since there are so many options and capabilities Oracle PeopleSoft is intimidating at first glance/use. It took some time to get used to navigating between the different screens, learning shortcuts, which buttons to use and when. Still learning all that this Software has to offer

Easy Data exrraction, Customised query handling, Transaction drill down options, Data Integrity

Client Satisfaction. Since am from FPA industry, any kind of questions regarding the upward or downward movements of revenue , expenses etc could be answered easily using the data we can download from this application. Variety of domains can be handled, for eg:- i have used the same app in IT as well as in Finance. So its a dynamic one. Easy adaptability

Pros

Any journal transaction can be easily queried for details using multiple key fields. Data handling is very easy, also there is option for custom made query according to our requirements

Cons

Huge data download takes sometime and it can be fully downloaded only through email options. Limitation of transaction lines in direct download

Hidden Menus Make Favorites a Necessity

I have only been at the company for less than 6 months yet I can still see where this software helps the college work through the entire student experience from enrollment, financial aid, transcript evaluations, etc.

Pros

This software is designed to handle the college needs. It does this in simple, easy to read screens with large fonts. If a user finds it hard to remember the location of screen within hidden menus, there is the option of creating a customized list of favorites. The majority of the tasks I do throughout the day are easy to handle with PeopleSoft.

Cons

The view Customer Account screen is awful. It doesn't follow the basic chart of accounts and order of credit/debits paid on students original balance. When credits are applied to the students' account, it makes it a challenge to identify where all the money was applied. There are many hidden functions and this takes a separate training session to learn.

Very flexible system, easy to use

Once you know the system well, it is very easy to build the report or journal entries for pretty much any requirements. The system is very flexible and it is really useful when you are trying to find a particular number or transaction in large company

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to navigate system. Once you are comfortable with one version of People Soft, you can easily adopt to upgrades. It is almost impossible to post out of balance journal ( system protects itself). Account mapping is not complicated, but does require knowledge of People Soft and accounting itself ( like ability to do T accounts). I worked on People Soft in the very large and medium one, People Soft worked well in both companies

Cons

Some variety of People Soft do not allow to run across different business units and this is quite painful for accounting group during month end close. Crystal reports could be very tricky and have a tendency to slow down at the inopportune moments.

Breanne from SBI

PO Processing

Overall the program is amazing and invoice tracking, tracking of GLs and budgets. It helps to consolidate reports to get an overall picture of where you budget is at for various properties. This is a great software for commercial property management.

Pros

This program is great for processing of POs. It helps to connect both the original PO to the invoice and then offsets once payment is completed. It has amazing reports that can be run project specific so you always know if you job is on budget.

Cons

This program can be quite cumber-sum and hard to teach to new employees. It is not very intuitive and requires lots of training.

NADEEM from UofA

PeopleSoft - Time and Labor 9.2

Like many suites of PeopleSoft, the integrations of self-service, reporting and rule-based time codes are well built.

Pros

My overall experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and Labor was positive. The Oracle documentation was well detailed and configuration was easy to follow and test. Preparation of user-end training was going smoothly using other Oracle learn and try products.

Cons

Like any large ERP, the implementation cycles were difficult. The team required to complete various task have to be pros, otherwise, you will run into issues in every cycle of the product.

Anupriya from Public Relations and Communications

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Good one but requires lots of training

Pros

PeopleSoft is a robust secure software. My organisation had lot of customization done. - Reporting is robust - Secure - Compensation module is easy to use

Cons

For administrators who require reporting on a daily basis, it can be a task. - "Queries" need to be learnt which means steep learning curve - Can give errors at times when data is updated at certain fields in employee file -Employee snapshots are not at a single window (Ex Work information and Personal Information) are at separate places -No easy landing page. In order to reach frequented actions I had to mark the actions as favorites - Is not easy to connect with other platforms/Apps - Not intuitive enough for the end user

PeopleSoft user for 11 years

Overall, the tool serves it's purpose well and meets the basic needs of the company.

Pros

We utilize PeopleSoft for accounting, travel and expense reimbursement, procurement, asset management, vendors, lease administration and procure-to-pay. The latest version of the software is much better than the old classic interface but still seems to be trailing other solutions.

Cons

My biggest challenge with the tool is the amount of internal IT resources and outside consultants that it takes to accomplish even the most mundane fix or improvement.

Erica from CSUSM Extended Learning

PeopleSoft is the system I use daily to fulfill my daily tasks in higher education

Fulfilling my daily tasks in my position of higher education more easily than with other systems, This software is most important to my job.

Pros

The versatility of the system and ease of use makes my daily tasks in higher education quicker. I use this system everyday to help my students navigate their educational goals. I use it to run reports, admit students, track students, and advise students.

Cons

The system can be cumbersome in some aspects of it's use in terms of areas speaking to one another, but over all there are not many cons to list.

BRIDGETTE from VDOT

ORACLE PEOPLESOFT

We use the software for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and payroll.

Pros

I have peoplesoft for many years. If you purchase everything you need when getting the program, you should not have any issues using. We use the software for AP, AR and payroll.

Cons

This particular peoplesoft software we are using for the current State Agency I work for is the worse peoplesoft software I ever used. It has limitations, not user friendly, and difficult to fix without cost.

ashley from mutualofomaha.com

PeopleSoft

I use people soft at least 2/3 times a day to pull up my personal information and review recent changes without having to call my employer

Pros

Makes making Human resource changes such as address/phone very easy. I am able to find most of of the things I am looking too. This includes changing my tax exemptions, updating beneficiaries, looking at my time I have avail. ETC

Cons

I have no issues at all with people soft everything is easily able to pull up and it always at hand.

June from KMA Talent

Good software with lots of reporting functions.

Robust software with great reporting and streamlined processes.

Pros

Integrated with online applications well, great reporting options and easy export to Excel. Process is streamlined and easy to enter notes, add orders, customers, etc.

Cons

Reporting is great but seems to be hard for many people to grasp as there are so many options to choose from when running a report. Does let you save reports but if you need to tweak, most people need a Subject Matter Expert to help them.

Lena from American Homes 4 Rent

Oracle Review

Oracle is simple to use, but it make a big impact on every day life in Accounting. Because of Oracle, journal uploads don't take as much time as before. It's also very simple to run any ad-hoc reports in Oracle.

Pros

I have used Oracle to initiate and post journal entries, run GL and generate reports. It's easy to use and makes searching for journal entries, uploading, reviewing, posting very simple.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about Oracle.

AnnaLisa from Elevate Talent Agency

Difficult to learn at first but full of info

Pros

This program has so much information in it once you learn it. After 4 years of using it, i am still amazed when i learn more. It's a love hate thing lol. It helps me to save favorites, then i don't have to remember so many paths.

Cons

That there are so many paths to remember. And since the most recent update or so, it no longer shows the bread crumbs on top. So when i am training others, it's not possible to follow them (breadcrumbs).

Peoplesoft has made managing employees super easy. The customization features are excellent

It helped manage employee profiles, benefits, talent, and performance management.

Pros

Being able to customize this product has made setting it up for my company simple and easy. The administration of the product is not too complicated for most individuals. This product is also great for the managers to keep track of their employees.

Cons

This product is primarily for bigger organizations, which means that the cost is too expensive for the smaller companies.

Matt from Waystar

Good holistic HRIS

Very good and Oracle provides a holistic suite of options which makes this a nice product to have if you are thinking about going to one vendor for all needs.

Pros

The ability to manage all HR needs - compensation, performance, reporting, HRIS, etc. It was a very powerful tool as well and had lots of ability to create custom fields for extensive reporting capabilities.

Cons

The interface, especially the reporting query portal, was difficult to learn and navigate.

Very Hokey Program

Pros

You've probably used Peoplesoft at some point in your life; whether you went to University or used it at work for HR Systems - it does a lot and has a lot of abilities; but, the cost is enormous and it had a lot of problems from an end-user perspective.

Cons

Constantly having to update the software because end users have issues. Very hokey in its execution Constantly requires JAVA updates?? Oracle charges a lot to keep it in service.

Gina from HHCC

Great for reporting!

The system is better than some and not comparable to others. Just make sure you do your due diligence before signing up and doing a system's conversion.

Pros

PeopleSoft is great for reporting. Users are required to do a little more work on the front end while entering, so that back end reporting is easy and very helpful. I have used HRIS software in the past, and reporting always seems to be a sore spot. PeopleSoft has mastered the reporting function which makes the entry process a little more understandable.

Cons

The entry process can be a little cumbersome. For example, there is also no auto fill on fields which helpful to avoid miskeying / misspelling. This would be a great feature to have should they ever look into expanding their system's functionality.

Sarah from Academia

Industry: Military

You can get the information quickly if you're trained up to do it

Organization of mass information

Pros

This software allows you to create intricate databases with multiple different uses over extremely large organizations.

Cons

It's not very intuitive, relies on special product codes many of the times, and can be really clunky. Ultimately you can get the information you need but it also relies on the organization to know how to create a well-customized product, which isn't always the case/ability.

Taylor from Lockton

Great for managing accounts

We use this to manage premium payments, bonus money, commissions, and other monetary transactions as needed for a large insurance company.

Pros

It’s pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. A lot of stuff behind the scenes that seems to be customizable to your company’s needs. As a front end user, I’m able to manage various payments to accounts in multiple departments smoothly.

Cons

It takes some time to learn everything, and when you’re short staffed it can make you wish it was a mute elf explanatory user experience, but nothing we couldn’t work around.

Solid product!

Pros

The system is not flashy but it gets the job done. I used it at the University I worked at to track students grades, classes, financial info, etc. Once you learn how to navigate the system (which isn't too difficult) you have access to a lot information quickly.

Cons

There was a little bit of a learning curve as you get used to the system. However, once you understand the functionality, it's very useful.

Heroel from City Colleges of Chicago

Very cumbersome and frustrating

It helps in our accounts payable department. By receiving products in the system, we can quickly pay invoices to our suppliers

Pros

I like that the system can search a wide variety of information. Also that files can be attached and opened once payments have been finalized.

Cons

The printing process is unbearable. There is no clear print function in the system. Also the limitations are very frustrating when it comes to operating the system

Molly from University of Chicago Department of Music

Oracle Review - AIS/SIA/ASTRA

The many features of AIS allow all student degree progress information to be stored in one convenient place.

Pros

"Academic Information Systems" by Oracle (AIS) has tons of functions and features to sort students by many categories, and to pull relevant information based on a number of features. Degree audits in AIS are simple, and it's easy to see a student's past transcript history.

Cons

Astra, the room reservation feature, is clunky and requires the user to log in multiple times per hour. It also has trouble loading large amounts of information quickly.

PeopleSoft - One Of The Best HR Solution Product For Digitisation

- Delivered classic pages are quite easy to navigate and intuitive. - Ease in configuring HR process for Payroll, Performance management etc - Fluid extension is great to provide Responsive web page and better user expirience

Pros

- Provision for Classic and Fluid page interface - User access control - Ease in training end user using the product for Performance / Talent / WFA management

Cons

- Custom solution has lot of overhead and turnaround time

sheetal from Kaiser

Good product but very slow

Okay for some legacy company’s but need to look outside what other are using.

Pros

It’s good product ,but having experience in cloud based systems you find this very slow,pale interface,not intuitive.i would say only few companies are using it as their legacy.

Cons

Slow,less intuitive.not user friendly and features are there but difficult to find.its sturdy but very dull user interface.

Good, but Complex.

Great data and storage capacity, comes in handy when searching for students profile information. Very secure and dependable.

Pros

This program contains a large database and has been reliable for years. We use this daily and it's one of the most used software at the University.

Cons

It's difficult to navigate if you don't know what you're doing. Firstime users may find it to be a bit complex.

Mohd Irfan from Aditya birla Group

Among the good ERP tools

ERP portal is developed and is being used by many employees

Pros

The functionality provided is very good , peoplecode can be written as per our choice and requirement , custom objects can be created and used for building the overall look of the system.

Cons

The tool wont last longer as customising the overlook of the system is cumbersome also new technology are coming to

D'Andra from ASU

PeopleSoft Review

Overall experience I would suggest some other options for training or may be a "helpful" online guide.

Pros

For university use, I like the format of portal for student use. It seems to be simple for students to follow when it comes to academic decisions.

Cons

There are a lot of glitches in the software and the time in which it takes to have issues resolved through customer service has been long.

Lori from The Standard

Makes payroll hassle-free!

Pros

The fact you can upload time in various ways to this platform is incredibly helpful. We would accept time via the platform feed, fax, email, etc. This is crucial when dealing with timekeeping methods from various clients.

Cons

I would love for there to be a communication system built in, perhaps notes or something of this nature. And for those to be tied to the payroll record.