• Pros

• "Easy to use for new hires to come up to speed quickly."

• "Being able to jump from screen to screen is easy to do."

• "PhaseWare had all of the features we were looking for right out of the box. We liked the idea of a hosted solution. Support is excellent. The price was much less than other help desk solutions."

• Cons

• "In the 10 years that I have worked with Phaseware, I have no complaints. I frequently recommend their products and services to my associates."

• "There's nothing to dislike. I only wish I could say the same for other software we use."

• "Stuck in the middle of being a manageable small company and having the resources of the big company."

Browse PhaseWare Tracker Reviews

Ryan from Share One, Inc.

Great case tracking UI

Pros

The ability to create parent and child cases with ease. Updating each case is simple also.

Cons

The outlook integration is cumbersome, but the integrated email is great.

Randel from Client Services

Tracker Beyond our expectations

We have been using Tracker as our customer support interface with our customers for over 5 years now. It gives us the ability to evolve the interactive relationship between the Support staff and our customers. Multiple reports, both standard and custom have given up the insight into the issues that our customers see while using our products in their day to day operations. It has helped to provide direction of our product growth while addressing the needs of the customer. From an internal prospective, it gives a real time look at the performance and through put of our organizations. Helping to identify areas for improvement as well as staffing requirements for short term relief as well as long term growth. Tracker on Demand and Tracker Beyond have helped to make the relationship with our customers a more manageable one with historical data and real time look at their needs.

Pros

Easy to use for new hires to come up to speed quickly.

Cons

Some of the features from Demand were not ported over to Beyond. the ability to see past viewed tickets. The screen roles as you scroll up and down the journal entries. the search screen doe snot always clear out and some times you need to clear individual fields manually.

The system meet the daily needs of my department. I love having one work queue visible to my team.

Pros

I love the visibility of my team having the ability to see and work out of one queue. The ability to have access to multiple queues is also a feature I love. There are times when I need to access queues for other departments and I'm able to do so with ease. I also love the ability to be able to track a file by different parameters within the system.

Cons

I thought as modern technology continued to evolve the system update and layout would look more updated. I thought the visibility and layout would look more up to date.

Response from PhaseWare

Replied February 2018

Hi, I would like to address the con that you listed with the interface. The PhaseWare Administrator at each organization makes decisions on the user interface. By your comment, I would assume you are using the Tracker Desktop product which looks very dated. If you have a moment, please review the Tracker Beyond product ( https://www.phaseware.com/tracker-beyond )that has been released over the past few years as a refresh to our desktop product. We look forward to your feedback. Best Regards, -Hoyt

Bob from Total BusinessWare

Excellent Customer Support / Helpdesk

We looked at twenty different products over the course of about nine months before narrowing the field to four. This was not our first helpdesk software purchase but I wanted it to be our last. We are software developers so we have our own ideas about how things should work. ;>) We had built a pretty formidable wish list and it grew a bit while we reviewed products. PhaseWare Tracker handles everything on our list and does it without compromise.

Pros

Customer (web) Self Service Center. incident submission automatically searches knowledge base and suggests PERTENANT articles. Competing products do this but we have not seen any do it well. Knowledgebase that inserts itself into the process but doesnt get in the way. Building the KB is very easy to do in the course of resolving incidents. Very flexible tracking of contacts, contracts and time. We have resellers and end users. Tracker handles incidents submitted by either party and keeps everyone up to date. Theyll host Tracker or let you put it on your own server. They have desktop, browser and smartphone versions. We have not found any aspect of the program that we could not tweak. Users can modify reports, database (MS SQL), most screens in the application and the customer support center. The system handles emails quite well. screen shots, file attachments and hyperlinks, etc.

Cons

We spent more time than we should have before going live. This really isnt PhaseWares fault. Its only listed as a CON because I wish their manual had an introduction that said Dive in; you can tweak it later. In retrospect we also should have stuck more to their training (included with purchase) rather than digging in on our own but being in the SW biz we thought we could learn their stuff faster than they could learn ours. We were wrong. They have an incredible knack for understanding the many and varied ways people want to do business.

Kim from Envoy Mortgage

Great System for Tracking Support

I like the ability to use the system to track the support that various teams provide within our organization. With a few hours of training, it is easy to pick up and use. The different types of report that can be customized and tailored to my needs is the biggest value for this system. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to keep their support services centralized and track the type and level of support that their teams provide.

Pros

The ability to track support provided. The types of reports that can be produced and customized to track the support.

Cons

I feel that it lacks the ability to upload multiple attachments to incidents at once. You have to create a new journal entry for each attachments that you attempt to upload to an incident. When forwarding or replying to a response - it does not track it in the system like an email message so it's hard to forward the message again since it doesn't display the header of when the previous message was sent using Outlook plug-in.

Kim from Envoy Mortgage

Great way to capture and document your internal issues

The ability to track employees and responses makes this a great tool for us to reach out to end users and retrain/hire as needed.

Pros

The ability to create multiple departments, SLAs, and agents is a big bonus in this tracker program. It allows you to create reports based on users, departments, and issues. When you're falling behind in SLA, you can run the report and figure out the trend as to what/how/why and train or hire accordingly. I love being able to go back and explain to a user what happened and how I can fix it based on the information captured in the incident.

Cons

The ability to customize additional fields can be improved. The amount of time it takes to delete unrelated information such as images from an email that isn't necessary, etc. Also, unable to attach multiple images and screen shots in one go makes this a little more time consuming.

April 2009

Sara from Hudson Software

April 2009

So far we have been very pleased with the performance of the product and the company. Based on their quick response and willingness to implement customer feedback we expect the product will improve further and continue to exceed expectations. Tracker was less costly and far more valuable than our previous ticketing solution.

Pros

The PhaseWare team was responsive to every special need and request that we made, including some significant customizations to the program. They even set up a custom demo installation on their own servers, and left it active for testing and training during our entire implementation period. Every member of their team was intelligent, personable, and provided great customer service. PhaseWare handles Tracker support using its own software - something we were surprised to find that some competitors don't do-- and their Self Service Center is highly usable with active community forums and great downloadable documentation. They include a Suggestions forum, and the newest version of Tracker includes many of those suggestions. The software is scalable and reliable, and provides us flexibility to make changes that fit our workflow and reporting needs.

Cons

The Self Service Center is a bit blocky looking "out of the box" and is missing some features that are offered by many competitors (like "email this article" and "print" links, and rich text formatting in the knowledgebase). Creating "canned" responses and template incidents requires administrator level access, and the method of adding the canned snippets to support incidents in progress is cumbersome. No ability to manually sort field values or lists of downloads, FAQs, etc-- nearly all display alphabetically. There are limited tools available for ad hoc reporting/querying - the report designer requires programming knowledge.

Leon from Intech Health Ventures

October 2008

This tool is very useful and keeps work orders (incidents) on track and visible.

This tool is very useful and keeps work orders (incidents) on track and visible to the people who initiated the work order and the personnel assigned to perform tyhe work order. Reporting is great and comprehensive. The ease of use using the web portal made even the computer illiterate feel comfortable. This is a great product and the support staff are very good at in thier roles and will help the customer out any way possible.

Pros

After setup, it was easy to install (web GUI), train, and use. Users were adding work orders and the PhaseWare tracker alerts are keeping me up to date and I was able to respond quickly, and assign the work order to a technician. Using the Journal entries was great because it kept the customer up to date on thier work order and allowed efficent reporting for inquiries about a particular work order. Setup was decent and the administrative documentation met most of our needs to fulfill our requirements. Any other questions were answered quickly and efficiently by the PhaseWare support personnel. The report templates are easy to use after going through them to see which template worked the best. After further investigation, I was able to create reports based on my favorite searches which is a breeze to define. The web portal is great and easy to use. I really like to email setup as well to let me know what's going on and reminding me when a work order is due or to follow up.

Cons

This was not really a con, but the first intial training session was a little confusing and jumped around a bit. I think that was in part to our company asking questions while the trainer was walking us through the application. I would reccommend a beginning to end approach for the training. The trainer was very gracious and patient with our questions.

Teresa from J. Washington Company

April 2015

I've been a PhaseWare Tracke user since the initial software release.

Pros

My organizations have used Tracker to operate a 24 hour international help desk and another for client management and services. The system has always been solid and rich with functionality. I am forever loyal to this brand as it continues to evolve with the times and always offers my companies the latest in technology and client management. The Directors have a proven record, excel in customer satisfaction, and lead their industry in anticipating new enhancements and upcoming trends.

Cons

Eldon from Share One, Inc.

PhaseWare functionality

PhaseWare helps us organize and coordinate responses to customer problems. I also helps organize our projects internally. It will remind us if an issue has been overlooked.

Pros

The ability to see a list of unfinished products. The ability to track the progress of projects and determine what step to do next. Also, the ability to retrieve data and documents about a project a year later.

Caesar from Government Agency

Great value and support

PhaseWare had all of the features my agency was looking for right out of the box. We needed a hosted solution. The price was affordable and competitive with the many other business solutions.

Pros

They have deep features that we could not find elsewhere, even in products costing 2-3 times as much. For example, we sell software, and Tracker gives us the ability to relate solution providers (resellers of our software) to our end users, the retailers. We can easily respond to either party and keep the other party in the loop. Either party can log into the self-service center to see their stuff.

Cons

No complaints. The product does what we need it to do, and support is excellent.

Brittany from KBACE

PhaseWare Review

The customer service is great, always responsive. It would be helpful if the product included integration with other helpdesk products.

Pros

It's integrated with email and configurable

Cons

email integration includes signature icons as attachments which adds to the # of journals

Armando from Sacramento Public Library

October 2008

Overall a very solid product.

Overall a very solid product. The initial setup of the specific parameters for your company takes some thought and time. However, once this is done the maintenance of the product is easy. We have not had a major technical issue with the product since it has been in production.

Pros

This software was purchased to replace an exisiting Help Desk software product. Phase Ware Tracker was purchased with certain qualities in mind. Foremost was a product that serve as a communication tool between end users and technicians. Tracker handles the task easily with automatically generated emails between users and technicians initiated with journal entries. Second, we needed a product that would automate a series of tasks initiated by a single user. Tracker's workflow process help us in this regard. Customer support has been excellent. Phase Ware uses its own product for their own customer support. The customer support representatives have been very helpful and timely in their responses. I have never had a problem getting an issue resolved.

Cons

The user manual is very terse and it reads more like a developer manual. There is not a lot of explanation about how to perform certain key functions. Rather, the manual explains functions of the software but not how those function integrate to the whole. Perhaps a rewrite of the user manual with on emphasis on how to do certain common tasks.

Denis from Progressive Software International

Overall Support system very easy to use

Use Tracker on a daily basis to record and solve client issues. Tracker allows me to catagorize and track time on my calls and to see across the company what is outstanding.

Pros

Being able to jump from screen to screen is easy to do.

Cons

No clear cut area to setup customer connection information so where we put this inforamtion we have to drill into the client to see it each and every time

Don from ViryaNet, Inc.

ViryaNet review of Tracker 5

It's a great product with outstanding support and I highly recommend it to others. I am very pleased with the ease of implementation and functionality. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. Price/functionality is much better than any of the competitors we evaluated during our 12 month search for a support tracking system.

Pros

We have a hosted environment and have not had any down time. Not having to install, update or maintain environments has saved us a considerable amount of time. Support is great they answer questions very quickly. Very few bugs encountered. So far only some minor bugs which were resolved quickly. Easy to use with 95+% of the functionality we needed.

Cons

Reports don't provide full access to all user defined or system fields without having to make some customizations. The web screens I found difficult to customize - not intuitive. A lot of screens commit instantly so you can sometimes overwrite things inadvertantly. I think the administrative screens should allow you save changes or revert back, not necessary for the incident screens.

Sue from MAR Solutions, LLC

October 2008

I would like to spend some time expalaining exactly what we need to see if our needs fit the development plan of the product. We do not want to change products, but will if we are headed in different directions.

Pros

The tracking of calls works well and we love being able to drag in emails, faxes and recorded phone conversations into the calls. We like being able to customize screens and add fields. This is our first call management application and it has helped us a great deal.

Cons

We evidently have very unique needs in our software support tracking. The way the system tracks support agreements is not how we track it so this feature is of no help. Without this, the system is unable to help us with billing. We have created a billing work around, although the process takes time. System auto saves so the single drop of a pen on a keyboard or a click of a mouse with a lost cursor can erase an entire conversation. We have other areas we have requested changes or enhancements on but have only seen one of those come to production and that change is not reflected in reports.

Tyrone from Progressive Software International Inc.

Phaseware Tracker easy to use, understand

I find the software easy to use and love the alerts and reminders functionality. Only thing I have not been able to find, figure out how to setup to view at any point with ticket other support reps currently have "active" as-in working on that ticket at that time.

Pros

alerts, easy to use and understand.

Cons

May simply need more training or review more to learn all of the many features, functions.

Christopher from Tullahoma Utilities Board

August 2014

Should be your solution for your tracking needs

Pros

What I like best about PhaseWare Tracker is the service and support we receive the few times we have had to contact their team. They are easy to talk to and understand. The support team is on top of your needs and will have a quick resolution for you. From the first call, the representatives are attentive and very friendly. They work to resolve the issue in a timely manner and sometimes make follow up to ensure that there is nothing further needed before they close the ticket out. I thought our service department was top-notch, but I have molded our team to mimic what PhaseWare provides for their own customers.

Cons

I am unable to find anything I like least about it.

Bob from Acme Point of Sale Software

Phaseware Tracker Review

Pros

Cons

It was hard to find! We are software developers ourselves, so we knew what we wanted. We performed a very exhaustive search that dismissed many other products almost immediately, yet that search took hundreds of hours.

December 2008

Jeff from Thermo Fisher Scientific LSR - Lafayette

December 2008

Tracker and all that you and your staff have done has enabled our Company's personnel to assist our customers and address their needs even more effectively. Tracker is one more important piece in our critical Quality infrastructure that facilitates our Company growing in a healthy and sustainable manner. Thank you!

Pros

* MS SQL database backend. * Tracker is an extremely stable product. * Excellent user manuals. * Excellent technical support. * Quick response to and turn-around of requested customization work. * Easily configured. * Stand-alone Administration module. * Screen designer to configure GUI screens. * Event Engine allows configuration of dynamic business processes and workflows. * Very reasonably priced. * It just plain meets our needs and works great.

Cons

* Event Engine would benefit from a icon drag/drop workflow generator. * Custom report builder requires additional training, however, training is very reasonably priced.

Raymond from Progeny Systems

PhaseWare supports

Pros

PhaseWare is extremely comprehensive, and while powerful software usually means difficult to use and a long run-up to effective use. This is not the case with PhaseWare. Out of the box, it's ready to work for you. PhaseWare also completed the installation remotely and provided fantastic user and administrator training. What about support, you might ask. While we seldom need it, the few times we have needed it, they were quick, efficient, and professional, and they took care of the issue completely.

Cons

Gerry from Progressive Software Inc.

Great Support Platform

Tracker has really made keeping track of tickets, internal and external simple and accessible on multiple platforms, PC, Phone, Tablet, etc... In addition the searching capability is very robust. We also use Tracker to tag tickets so they can be reported in updates and version release notes.

Pros

Browser based so it can be accessed from multiple devices, the ability to do text searches is excellent.

Cons

When using the Home screen the Open Tickets by Staff widget, the bars are too wide and so you can only see 10 or so staff members, if those bars were narrower and the staff name field wrapped, that would help

October 2008

Darin from Stratasys, Inc.

October 2008

I'd recommend this to pretty much any company that has over 100 users they support.

I'd recommend this to pretty much any company that has over 100 users they support on a regular basis, either internal or external.

Pros

Tracker is amazingly customizable and took roughly an hour to design things so they work best for Stratasys. It's also very quick and lightweight on the systems it's installed on. Our SLA success has gone up nearly 10% since we started using tracker and I'm sure the program is responsible for at least half of that gain, if not more.

Cons

Report modification/customization is a bit tough, but that's not unique to Tracker. Tracker does a better job at this than most but it's still the one area that that frustrates the most. That being said, they are very quick and willing to help out where they can with SQL code (which is usually what it ends up being) via their forums or email which is far and above what most companies do.

Tommy from NCTCOG

Customizable Customer Support Ticketing System

Tracker will help any entity provide a way to support its customers. Priced right for all the enriched features, Phaseware has supported its product expeditiously. Customizing Tracker can be endless with all the available options built into the application. Tracker continues to grow as a product as Phaseware continues to listens to their customers feedback.

Pros

-Great Product for Price -Great Customer Support -Extensive Online Forum Community -Very Customizable -Event Engine/Email Checker for automation -Contact Creation on known Customer's Domain -Automatic Password Recovery -Securities and SLA features -TOD: Tracker On Demand for on the go -Chat capabilities -Ease of Use and Ease of Training

Cons

-Email Checker needs the capability to prescreen incoming emails -Event Engine cost per event can get expensive -Unable to assign group to an incident

Tommy from NCTCOG CS911

Industry: Public Policy

April 2015

Ticketing System with Options.

Pros

Flexibility to business needs. Custom Forms that better fits end user's requirements.

Tiffany from Midlands Carrier

Great Software

Tracker works the way we need it too. It works quickly and efficiently. Customer support is quick to answer all of our questions.

Pros

It works quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Nothing.

Christopher from Tullahoma Utilities Board

PhaseWare Exceeds Expectations

If your organization is searching for a solution that will allow you to log, track, and report incidents, this software is for you.

Pros

A powerful client that does what it claims and more. The software will allow the logging of different types of support tickets, follow up with those tickets, generates reports, and much more. PhaseWare support support is friendly and they also include a Knowledge Base/FAQ area based on using the same software.

Cons

- Be sure you know what you want from your software up front. Once the implementation is complete, you will be charged an hourly rate for any changes that may need to be made in the future. - There is a learning curve once you first use it, after the inital use you wonder how your organization did without it.

Michele from Dexter + Chaney

October 2008

I recommend this software to any Support Center environment.

I recommend this software to any Support Center environment. We record every contact with our clients, regardless of department. It provides us critical statistical data that allows us to manage our business better.

Pros

I love this software. We have been able to customize to meet all our specific needs. The customer support is spectacular. Very responsive and knowledgeable. We continue to find new ways to improve our processes utilizing Tracker. The Self-Service-Center has been a huge success for us, our customers love it. It's a very powerful tool and we take advantage of almost every feature it has.

Cons

Don't really have any. The majority of suggestions/enhancement requests we've made has already been rolled into the software or is planned for a future release.

Manish from ABB GISPL, Bangalore, India

Phaseware Review_ABB 279

It is good too to keep record of all ticket and take necessary action. It help to create report as per need and dashboard can be customized which is a good feature.

Ray from Progeny Systems

Good System, Good Pricing

Good system, good pricing OUTSTANDING support! They are incredibly responsive to their customers needs.

Pros

System allows the Field Services team to track over 2000 support instances per year. The knowledge base lets no solution go to waste in that it can easily be found if the problem is encountered at a later date. The use of Tracker and its knowledge base expands the proficiency level of the Support chain in that even lower level support personnel have the ability to apply a solution generated by a senior support engineer. The system includes a robust feature set that not only meets our short term needs but exceeds what we expect to be our long term goals for the software as well.

Cons

No cons with this system.

February 2009

Ryan from Hands On Technology inc.

February 2009

Support and their customer service is excellent. Overall this has helped our company a lot. Most of our tech calls can't be deflected although we are deflecting some, however what has helped us the most is the tracking and organization of support tickets.

Pros

Not hosted - so we spent a little more up front but will save more in the long run. Was able to integrate it with other systems since it's an open SQL Server database. The customization features of this software make it extremely adaptable to any company.

Cons

Not many - the two main features we were looking for were the ability for a chat or remote support integration, and an ability for users to rate the level of support. Both of which are going to be features they are working on or considering in future updates.

Teresa from CSS Hotel Systems

March 2009

Phaseware has proven to be a robust and sound software solution.

Phaseware has proven to be a robust and sound software solution. We are pleased with the performance and reliability. We recommend Phaseware for all customer service management needs.

Pros

Phaseware was implemented as a multiple purpose, corporate-wide software solution. Phaseware centralized multiple departmental databases and centralized customer account records. Phaseware centralizes and manages customer support, programming, product development, maintenance billing and sales. Phaseware manages and provides a central database of customer records and contact information that all staff may access 24/7, from any location. Prospecting records are easily converted to Customer records.

Cons

No notable issues have been reported by staff.

Barry from iQmetrix

Former PhaseWare Tracker power user

Pros

Excellent product with superb support and customer service. The reporting was flexible and allowed us to pull out all the metrics that mattered most to us. We were able to identify trouble spots in our software from an end user's perspective by reviewing what was being reported most frequently. We were able to see who our star performers were from both a quantity, number of tickets, and quality, number of one time resolutions.

Cons

Didn't really have a problem with the product or the vendor. In the end, we went transitioned to a different solution because of some integration possibilities that we needed.

Stacy from Avantas

Review of Phaseware

the software is great; however due to server limitations we experience shut downs and freezes of the software. I know this may not be a result of the software still it is frustrating. Perception.

Pros

detailed

Cons

complex set up

Michael from PropertyInfo Corporation

March 2009

Phaseware is a fantastic application. It has been a complete success for our organization. We have been pleased with all aspects of the application. One of the most impressive aspects is the ease of use. Whether you have been using a call tracking application or not, learning to use PhaseWare is quick and simple. It is very intuitive.

Pros

The transition from our old application to Tracker was incredibly smooth and easy. Any issue I have come across have been quickly addressed by the Tracker Support team. The application has continued to evolve and each version has been better. The upgrade process has always been easy and quick.

Cons

We have not found any cons with this application.

J from Anue Systems

Review of Phaseware Tracker by a hardware company support desk

If you know what you are looking for, I would recommend trying this product. We did not get a trial period and perhaps we should have (the salesman's representation of the product did not end up matching reality and a trial would have allowed me to have a stronger feel upfront for what the product could and could not do). Overall the product does not have many bugs and the support team is great.

Pros

Product is a customer oriented (versus product oriented) support help desk. If you track issues by customer (versus product) it will meet your needs. It is easy to use, the support team is great, and simple modifications to layout are easy to do and intuitive

Cons

The documentation on how to install the system was not initially made available to us. The company verbally walked us through the installation, but we requested documents to have on hand if issues arose in the future. These were later provided in email format. The product is geared towards tracking issues by customer/company name. If you track by product part number (like PC company's use Service Tags) this product will not work well for you.

Rick from AAMP Global

Great program, need some training to learn all that it is capable of doing.

By no fault of Phaseware (I started using after it was already implemented by another company we merged with) I have not even began to scratch the surface of everything that the system is capable of doing. I am hoping to soon get some lessons and put the program to it's test!

Pros

Flexibility to set up to capture the info you need to see and the company is eager to help you get it set up in the manner that is best for you.

Cons

Requires training to understand the capabilities.

George from Restaurant Technology Services

October 2008

Great product for help desks and technical servicing.

Great product for help desks and technical servicing.

Pros

Well suited for help desks and onsite technical servicing. Product keeps track of active & closed tickets, keeps a knowledge base and allows you to set flexible service and billing plans for clients. Ticket alerts are also nice.

Cons

None so far.... The product has met our expectations. If anything, the icons could be a little more intuative, I find that I have to mouse over them to figure out what they are. This shouldn't be a problem once I get used to the icons.

Robert from DIS (Dealer Information Systems) Ltd

February 2011

Delivers the tools to help us support our customers.

Feature for feature and for what we needed to deliver professional helpdesk support services, this product beats many others that come with a higher price tag.

Pros

Has all of the features needed to deliver professional help desk support services. Well integrated to the tracker customer self service web portal. Can easily build a knowledge base from your support tickets. Simple to understand, learn and use.

Cons

The emailing of bulk letters and notices to customers could be made easier to perform.

Jason from AFC

Essential software for any customer based business

For documenting complaints from customers, Tracker is great. The interface is complex and not user friendly at all, but if you can figure it out it could save you thousands in litigation.

Pros

robust, documents key information

Cons

not user friendly at all

September 2014

Erick from PSC

September 2014

Would Love a Search Feature

Pros

I like the ability to track customer issues throughout the lifetime of the software.

Cons

There's no useful search feature. We waste a lot of time trying to research common failures, but it can't be done, or we have to ask the distance support how to set up items to get the desired search. It needs a better report system or one that is easier to use.

Robert from Intrahealth Canada Limited

October 2008

Highly recommended if you require quick set-up and ease of use out of the box.

Highly recommended if you require quick set-up and ease of use out of the box.

Pros

- Quick installation and set-up - Ease of maintenance and administration - Responsive support assistance - User friendly

Cons

- Documentation needs work to be more complete and available on all areas, a lot of information only in vendor's head and not on paper. - Finding number of restrictions requiring specialized customizations, which could become expensive. - Minimal training tools.

Don from ViryaNet, LTD.

PhaseWare Tracker 7.1

June 2011

Jody

June 2011

Badanes / CMDI Review

Overall, I'd recommend this product. Mostly because of its flexibility and because of the customer support.

Pros

The chat and knowledgebase features - which were our biggest priority - were easy to deploy and we were up and running quickly.

Cons

Customization of our knowledgebase was a little tricky to learn. Not so much in adding new content as much as controlling the environment.

Ginny from CMDI

Badanes / CMDI Review

Jenn from KBACE Technologies

Solid product with excellent customer service!

I started using the PhaseWare product about 9 months ago. Customer Support has been amazing and has helped me to improve how our team uses the product. In addition, we are now aware and use additional functionality. The new functions have increased our ability to do our jobs more efficiently.

November 2008

Christopher from Lenders Title Company

November 2008

I would recommend this product for any size companies.

I would recommend this product for any size companies. It is simple enough for a small company and powerful enough for a large company.

Pros

The product is functional and usable. The product is very customizable. The licensing model is affordable. Tech support is very good.

Cons

Customizing the reports is a bit difficult, but useful. A report creating manual would be nice.

January 2016

John from American Art Clay Co Inc

January 2016

Great Product fit our needs perfectly

Pros

Product works exactly as described. Have not experienced a single hiccup during training/implementation and go live. Support and training has been excellent. 30+ years of rolling out I/T projects and this has been one of the easiest implementations I have experienced.

Cons

Would like a tighter integration with social media.

Michael from Compumatics Group

Phaseware Tracker

Good product, and if you choose this software, phaseware support will work with you in any possible implementation issues or customization requests

Pros

Good value, good for small businesses as it is a cheaper option but still capable of handling help desk needs. event engine allows for some customization

Cons

not completely customizable.

Ben from FinancialCad Corporation

October 2008

I would recomment Phaseware highly.

I would recomment Phaseware highly. The product is very good and the product support is very responsive. Any time we have contacted them with questions or for assistance we have had immediate, high quality service

Pros

Very comprehensive product. Has many very useful features. It is easy to use and works well for our distributed Client Services team

Cons

None that I can think of