• Pros

• "Ease of use Very easy to implement Pricing Support services"

• "Easy to use. looks great. Advanced features and always adding more. Awesome responsive support."

• "ease of use, Article suggestions, widget , support"

• Cons

• "main page loading time (but it does work well, i just wish it was faster)"

• "It makes the job successfully. I don't have any cons for this service. I can just say that go on and improve it. "

• "some small usability things, some areas needing small improvements on the Admin side. Improvement of text editor."

Browse Support Hero Reviews

Moshe from Importify

My Experience with Support hero

1. Nice and pro design for my support page 2. Stats which gave us lots of information we didn't know about our customers 3. The main page looks awesome and cover most of the popular questions 4. Advance contact us, which give us the ability to customize it and lower the number of requests. 5. Customer support - more or less the same customer service I use to give to my customers, which is not less than perfect.

Pros

the ability to find new questions/answers to my faq page.

Cons

main page loading time (but it does work well, i just wish it was faster)

Keith from ChargeOver

An awesome help/support platform that has hugely reduced our response times and hours required

Lower # of help requests coming to our support team. Answers questions for us. Provides nice in-app help options.

Pros

Nice and clean customer-facing UI. Very easy to use and intuitive to set up from the admin-side of things. SupportHero has hugely reduced the amount of time we spend answering support requests from customers, and provides a really nice way to get in-app help documentation out to customers and easily available. We went from an in-house tool, and SupportHero has just been worth every penny and is way better.

Cons

I wish there was TLS/SSL support (e.g. httpS://...) vs. just vanilla HTTP -- we are in a security-sensitive industry and the lack of SSL support worries our customers. I wish they had an internal or password-protected version of SupportHero. I'd love to set up a second account to use for our internal support, but I need to be able to make sure no one can access it outside of our office/off of the VPN. If they had a password-protected option or a lock-it-down-by-IP-range option I would sign up for a second SupportHero account for our internal documentation!

Antonia from PlayFilm

I am writting most of the article and setting the URL content

Pros

URL content was the main reason we switched from Zendesk and we are very satisfied with it. The Stats overview is also extremely helpful in order to get an insight of the users vocabulary and quickly locate gaps in our help center. Customizable Forms' content is also very useful. Especially, the radio button options are very helpful to quickly identify who in our customer department should answer the user's request.

Cons

When adding a task it would be great if it wasn't an option available only for failed searches. By that means it would be great if I can create tasks my self. And who knows having a kind of article and SEO backlog in some feature. It takes quite some time to load the widget for our users in our page. Sometimes it does not load at all. The translated content is quite useful for the task of translation itself, but it has some serious UX problems when it comes to administrating articles. It reduces the work pace.

Paulius from MailerLite

This is a great tool which helps our business a lot!

Pros

Personally, the most favourite feature about this tool is that I can see all the failed searches. Before this tool, we didn't know what our customers are looking for and which articles they don't find. Based on the results we can create new articles and adjust/update existing ones or even update our applications' features. Support of the Supporthero application is really great! They are implementing many great updates! Another great feature that you can integrate it into your website/application and it will show articles based on that particular page. Congrats on a great tool!

Cons

I believe that all cons will be solved quickly as they are quite minor. I'd say that I was dealing a lot with our customers mistypes. Some users submit questions with mistypes which can lead to zero search results. However, I am constantly checking the failed searches and adding them as keywords to the articles. After few months I see just a few random mistypes. I guess it could be solved somehow - if no, there is not a big deal to run through all the mistypes and add them as keywords.

A great tool that saves a tremendous amount of time for our support team!

Time-saver. Helps us learn from our customers queries to improve our knowledge base.

Pros

Prior to using SupportHero, the only way our customers could reach us was via a ticketing system. Our support team would get swamped catering to multiple duplicate requests leading to longer work days and lower job-satisfaction. Enter SupportHero. SupportHero's widget embedded on our website gives visitors context-specific help via mandating a search of a knowledge base before they can lodge a ticket. At most times this leads to ticket deflection. We get statistics on which terms our site-visitors are looking for and which ones didn't yield them matches. This has resulted in only enhancing our knowledge base by making things clearer for our customers. Superb tool!

Cons

The tool is great but does not offer enough flexibility in terms of its look and feel. We wanted the SupportHero widget to occupy lesser screen space, but we learned that although we can customize the colors, we couldn't tweak around with the dimensions of the sliding knowledge base.

Marcel from Agorapulse

Great tool for creating & managing self-help support.

SupportHero is really great tool for creating and managing self-help support, such as Knowledge base or FAQs. It allows you to easily create new entries, see how they are valuable and helpful (or not) for your clients and directly improve them. It also allows you to manage the Knowledge base in multiple languages and with several team members. What I really appreciate and find most valuable is the statistics part, which gives you great overview of your self-help support and its performance. Most popular searches, most viewed articles or failed searches are definitely the indicators that are helping a lot in improving our Knowledge base here in Agorapulse. I can most definitely recommend SupportHero!

Pros

Easy of use and robust statistics part.

Cons

Search engine within the tool - that could be improved.

Bart from Golf Genius

Support Hero is our Hero

We are a rapidly growing software company and our focus has been "growing to scale". Our customers need to be self sufficient. The key to this is a well maintained Knowledge Base. Support Hero is a great product that helps us maintain our knowledge base efficiently while giving the customers an attractive look at our articles. The Suggested Articles feature stands out to us and really helps our customers get to the articles they need. The support team has been outstanding as well!

Pros

ease of use, Article suggestions, widget , support

Cons

A very well thoughout support tool

If you have a need to provide support to users then I can highly recommend Support Hero.

Pros

There are quite a few support tools on the market, but few of them can match Supporthero for the thought and attention to detail that has gone into it. The user-interface is very well thought out and is a pleasure to use. But it doesn't end there. Support Hero also looks terrific for end users as well. One of the standout points for me with Support Hero was the ability to customize pretty much everything, which means you can really make this YOUR tool and not have to try and squeeze in to what someone else has already designed. Support Hero is also very well supported with excellent instructional materials and a support team that lives up to the name Support Hero.

Cons

I'm hard pushed to think of anything as this is a very well polished and highly customizable tool.

Neeraj from Impact Analytics

Super easy to use help center

Ability to save the support team a lot of time (like a lot of time!) - Less tickets.

Pros

- Offers an off-the-shelf knowledge base section which you can embed in your app or website. (We use this on our software app) - Ability to easily import existing FAQs - It integrates well with intercom and has the ability to serve contextual results to your users depending on where they are on your website/application. - It gives all kinds of stats on what searches were made, where a user was when a certain search was made and an input into whether the content was good enough to avert a ticket.

Cons

- Would have been nice to have versioning of content - the ability to revert to an older version of content.

Tomer from Poptin

Amazing Help Center & Knowedlge base product

Very happy with it. Reduced our tickets amount be 40%+

Pros

Cons

Could be nice to have more widget styles options.

Nikki from Akvo Foundation

Great - excellent software for communication

Having a centralised knowledge base for our tools has been extremely beneficial

Pros

The presentation of pages, and basic analytics available. The ability to group and categorise the articles by theme, and url links for sharing individual pages.

Cons

Cannot customise ranges for the analytics (i.e specific dates, only all time, 30 days, 7 days 24 hours).

Alyona from FluentPro Software Corporation

Great tool for providing in-context help to customers

Easy to use by our support team while adding new articles and editing existing ones; easy to go live; our customers get information right where they need it.

Pros

1) Ability to build the help widget into our product sites 2) Admin site is very convenient and easy to use 3) Support team of Support Hero is very friendly and is always open to feedback and feature requests

Cons

It would be great to add several improvements to UI (I'm sure that the team is already working on our feature requests :))

Catherine from Thinkific

It's helping us scale our support

By deflecting tickets and instantly answering questions that would have otherwise made it into our inbox, Support Hero has the potential to help us scale our support team and provide instant, self-serve help to our customers.

Pros

My favourite thing about Support Hero are the metrics it gives you - deflected tickets, failed searches, etc. The failed searches are particularly interesting because you can use those to create a list of actionable tasks in your dashboard - e.g. write this new article, update this old one, and so on.

Cons

We're still using an external knowledge base software, and differences between the CSS of the two can cause some messy styling for the Support Hero in-app articles.

Simple to use knowledge base

Contextual help to users. Reduced tickets logged in our ticketing system.

Pros

This is not a ticketing system. But it just replaced my old boring and not very interesting FAQ. We are using this by embedding it in a microsite. It has been of tremendous help. The nice thing about this tool is that it reduces the number of tickets logged and serves contextual results to users depending on where they are on your website/application.

Cons

Some of the styling requires CSS customization which is only available on higher plans. Also would be helpful if they had a versioning feature that would allow reverting to older answers if need be.

Excellent knowledge base with advanced analytics

A well designed searchable support knowledge base with advanced analytics on the back end.

Pros

The analytics are the best feature of Support Hero. Learning more about what users are searching, failed searches, and how many help desk tickets are being deflected by using the search to contact process that Support Hero enforces.

Cons

It is lacking the ability to have multiple versions of support available. This is a use case specific to software providers who support multiple versions of their software and need to have customers quickly identify which version of the software the article is for, or to restrict their search to a specific version.

David from Tech Smart Boss

Beautifully Design Knowledge Base with Great Reporting

Ability to have a robust knowledge article and support site that is independent from our help desk software. If we change help desk providers, our support portal is unaffected.

Pros

The look and feel of the interface is what I like most but also the ease of adding articles and the power of the reporting.

Cons

Nothing really, it works great. The only thing I think can be improved is the ability to set a timeframe for an article to have the author review and refresh it, and also a version on an article so that you can have multiple version of a topic for an API if you have a v1 and v2 that are still support as an example.

Kristell from Agorapulse

The best in app knowledge base I tested

I've tested lots of knowledge base system but this one is better for several reasons: - being able to display the best articles to the client according to his navigation (URL system) - being able to check failed searches to improve our articles - the multi language system (we need to provide help in 4 languages!) - the new "content feedback" feature: my own clients can inform me if an article is not correct :)(wrong info, screenshot not up to date, etc)

Pros

Affordable tool Multi language option

Volkan from Keyzy

Fantastic Knowledge Base

Pros

The search function is very good. Their button is in the right position on the page when you install it and managing articles is easy. You can manage which article is shown on which page as suggested in the admin panel that I haven't used this functionality in other knowledgebase tools. Customer support is great.

I have reduced the number of support tickets by more than 30%

Reduce the number of support tickets drastically.

Pros

Love the platform, They reduce the number of support tickets by establishing a well-designed knowledge base. I can see the past stats of the customer who creates a ticket and also change my faq's and articles for better improvement.

Cons

It takes up some time to load when the users first click the help button, Would love to see an increase in speed of it. Other than that I don't see any con in support hero

July 2015

Emeric from Agorapulse

July 2015

Support Hero has reduced our inbound support ticket volume drastically! I love it

Before we had a help desk, we had a knowledge base and we had support tickets pouring in every day. It was hell. We had a TON of support ticket that were already addressed in our knowledge base, and others we thought were addressed. It was simply not working properly. Since we've started using Support Hero, we've reduced our support ticket volume by more than 50% and have added more than 100 FAQs we knew woukd help our users find their answers on their own. Support Hero is actually the only solution that tell you what support resources are missing and also make sure all users search your knowledge base before contacting support. All my support team is in love with it!

Easy of use and support

Extremely professional and courtesy. Very efficient.

Pros

Ease of use Very easy to implement Pricing Support services

Cons

It does what I need so no cons. I suspect more additions to come as the software matures.

Virginia from YouHomeLoans

Best knowledge base System Ever!

I had to rapidly develop a knowledge base with documentation for a very complex sass. I was able to rapidly create a knowledge base within a few hours as I already created walk through videos. I cant believe how easy it was and how great it looks.

Pros

Great for sass knowledge base as the widget allows widget picture in picture. So you can place a walk through video inside a widget on the same screen as the app your customer is using. It works particularly well for complex sass. The search function on the knowledge base is also very, very good. Also the whole knowledge base is very easy to set up. I'm really impressed. You can also link to other parts of the knowledge base and there is a stand alone subdomain as well as widget onscreen. Its really an excellent knowledge base as I had heard already in a lot of places.

Cons

None. I literally can't think of anything.

Matic from MaticUzmah

Embed a help center right into your app as a widget

Making it simple for users to access and consume support content right from within the app. Our embedded widget is, by far, the best on the market. Users don't have to leave your app to search for support and get their questions answered, and that means less friction.

Vera from Gismart

Nice tool with reasonable prices

Pros

It allows creating a good knowledge base quite quickly and can be quickly integrated in the application. Text formatting options allow highlight certain points, which is nice. Pricing is also very reasonable

Cons

I wish it was a more intelligent system, which would use not only direct search, but learn from customer behavior, what information to show.

Raphael from Octave & Octave

like SEO insites for your FAQ

Support hero is perfect fr SAAS app who want pure in-app help center. They also have insites for your content a kind of SEO metrics but for your FAQ and identify exactly where it could be improve.