• Pros

• "Very similar feel to Google Docs, but documents are easily organized and grouped. Centralized Store for our internal documentation. Everything is in one place. Simple UI"

• "Integrates easily with Teamwork Projects. Loads of features for the cost. "

• "Intergration of Draw.io, Desktop Application, Easy sharing"

• Cons

• "- Some missing text format options - No read only for external (not payed) users"

• "There are times that it is difficult to navigate the software. "

• "I have not found any issues with the software. I have faith in the management and customer service team to handle anything that should occur."

Browse Teamwork Spaces Reviews

Amanda from Revenue River

Great Internal Knowledgebase!

Pros

I love how super simple it is to create new content and update existing articles; it's especially helpful to be able to set articles to "Required Reading" so that teammates can stay up-to-date on processes and protocols. And I appreciate how the articles can be integrated with Teamwork Projects when applicable.

Cons

I do wish that there were some additional options for organizing all the content. We have a lot for each department and our agency as a whole which can make placement a bit difficult to figure out. The search functionality has been super helpful in this regard, though!

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

We needed more functionality and wanted to consolidate our tech stack - since we were already using Teamwork Projects, it made sense.

Omi from Diaz & Cooper

Perfect for a busy digital agency

Excellent experience. Easy to follow documentation, great customer service and they are constantly improving or adding great features. Their design team actually listens to customer feedback. Designed as if they themselves own an agency!

Pros

All the connected features including chat, which can be connected to each project or simply by Client, Customer support via ticketing and Spaces, which is like an internal Wiki, perfect for documenting processes. Everything is intuitive and easy to use. Plus you get unlimited Client access (customizable) and collaborator access for freelancers. The workload tool helps easily plan for resources and the time tracking and alerts make it easy to stay within scope.

Cons

The task lists could be a little more flexible for templating.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Spaces

Easier to use, connects with HubSpot, friendly customer service, great documentation.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

Mavenlink was too expensive, cumbersome and difficult to customize. Features promised during the sale turned out to be add-ons at an extra cost (to an already expensive product) They had mediocre customer service and difficult to follow support. They also will not let you out of the contract no matter how bad your experience.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Omi, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Spaces - it's great to hear it has helped with your company's resource and time management! I've passed your feedback about our task list feature onto the product team Many thanks Karen at Teamwork

Hal from G2V Optics

Does the basics, slowly

Like the rest of Teamwork, it does the basics, but doesn't do them well or smoothly. It covers the features that you want but lacks elegance and streamlined functionality for a more efficient workflow.

Pros

I like that you can assign action items into Teamwork Project directly from Spaces.

Cons

Tables are clunky and horrible to use. Insertion of pictures is also clunky and unreliable. General performance is slow and bogged down, requiring lots of patience when loading, logging in, updating, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Spaces

Teamwork seemed to offer all the features we needed - cloud documentation, project management, time tracking. We consolidated on one tool to avoid having to move and live in different ecosystems. However, what we quickly discovered was that Teamwork does everything, but doesn't do any of them well. Overall, Teamwork is slow and clunky, requiring a lot of patience for load times, many button clicks (and no keyboard shortcuts) for most tasks, and just generally slowing down workflow. The basics are there but not a lot of thought or design has been applied to streamlining them or making them a joy to use. Teamwork Spaces meets the same low bar that the rest of Teamwork sets.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Hal, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with Teamwork Spaces, could you email us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Great tool for meeting notes, technical documents and client SOPs.

Teamwork spaces is great. I loved Dropbox paper for years which was a similar product but since our team uses teamwork this integrates better and has some features which give it a leg up on the Dropbox Paper competition.

Pros

Quick ability to enter data in a format that is deliverable quality. No more messing with word documents and dropbox. Spaces gives us quick and professional documents that can be shared without an admin formatting, etc.

Cons

My only issue is the way tasks are implemented. As tasks are crossed off the list they go away so if we go to look back at an implementation document or meeting notes we can't see the original lists of tasks. Would be great if we could just see the original list without completed tasks going away. In meetings we often look back at prior meeting notes to see what has been completed and this isn't possible with the embedded lists not showing completed tasks.

Integration with Teamwork.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

Already using Teamwork for project management, this way we can enter tasks directly from the document without having to use a 3rd party sync tool (or build one).

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hello, It's great to hear you are enjoying Teamwork Spaces. I've passed your comments about the task feature onto the product team to investigate this further. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Mario from YOUNITY

Easy to use with nice features

We switched from Spaces to Gitbook because of some missing features. After an update of Spaces we decided to move back from Gitbook to Spaces, because it is much easier to use for Business and it has awesome commenting and change tracking features. The only thing we still miss, is the possibility for guests to read and comment. But I am sure, it will follow.

Pros

- Easy to use - Integration to Teamwork Projects - Nice commenting and editing features - Great collaboration (writing at the same time)

Because we use already Teamwork Projects

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

Missing features of commenting and easy change tracking, easy use

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Mario, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. It's great to hear that Teamwork has helped your team's collaboration. I've passed your feedback about text formatting onto our design team to investigate this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

MIMI from À LA CARTE MARKETING

TEAMWORK SPACES

Pros

Teamwork Spaces is great for onboarding new contractors and new clients. It is a one-stop-shop portal for all information

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't like about the software itself. The per-user pricing structure was not feasible. I was needing a platform to house the information for when I onboard clients and new contractors and this would have fit the bill except for the price.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

Dubsado offered what I needed at an affordable price. The pricing was based on the platform - not per user.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Mimi, Thanks for leaving a review of Teamwork. We are sorry to see you go - if you ever wish to contact us we are available at support@teamwork.com to talk about these issues. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Sabrina from Arctic Leaf Inc

Teamwork Spaces

Overall I am very satisfied with Spaces and I'm very glad our company decided to utilize it more. Right now we have all of our policies and procedures there! and we're continuously expanding it and writing more, I am excited for all the new features that are to come!

Pros

I really enjoy how several people can work on the same document at once and not publish it until it's ready. I also enjoy all the new features inside a document, like the table of contents, notes, statuses, etc.

Cons

It does get glitchy sometimes but that hasn't happened in a few months, and even then the customer service was excellent and they resolved our issue.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

Because clearly Spaces is better suited for what we were using the drive for (documents, handbooks, policies, procedures). The "Required Read" (not sure if that's how it's called) feature in Spaces is key!

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Sabrina, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Spaces! Our team have worked really hard in the last few months to avoid glitches - so it's good to hear this hasn't happened in a few months. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Benoit from DialOnce

Nice tools

I did select this product and customize it adapted to our needs

Pros

It's Easy to use and understand by everyone.

Cons

All the feature that help my team to follow project

Im not using space

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Spaces

Multi project overview, time / billing management

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Benoit, Thanks for your review of Teamwork. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Joshua from Wurawe

Teamwork Spaces - High Value Wiki for Company Processes

We utilize spaces as our knowledge base and process repository. It links with respective projects in Teamwork and makes task completion easy.

Pros

Integrates easily with Teamwork Projects. Loads of features for the cost.

Cons

No cons that I have run into. Bug free and works exactly as I need.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Spaces

Integration with Teamwork projects. Low cost for the features.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Joshua, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Space - our team will be delighted with this feedback. No issues? That's music to our ears - our main goal is to make our customers happy! If you ever need anything - contact us at support@teamwork.com, our support team are an amazing bunch and are always available to assist our customers. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Paula from Services For You

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Teamwork Spaces Replaced Google Sheets

I build a lot of funnels and really love that Draw.io allows me to put the funnel directly into a document with the proposal and we can do project management directly from what we create.

Pros

I was skeptical at first when I saw Teamwork Spaces because my team has used Google Drive exclusively for coordinating document work and I wasn't feeling we should change. As I got into the functionality of Teamwork Spaces, though, I quickly changed my mind. I really like that we can implement the templates and Draw.io right into our document so easily. Our teams use Teamwork Spaces exclusively now. I like that it helps to keep the information right with the project and we don't have to search for what we need.

Cons

It was a bit rough getting the correct team members into the correct "space" to work on a project. I think we figured that out now, but still think that could be an easier process. It almost acts like a separate product than Teamwork than an extension.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Spaces

We didn't really switch and weren't looking, but I like that I can keep our work all in the same place.

You can see above.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Paula, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Spaces. We love to see a 10/10 score! It's great to hear Teamwork Spaces has enabled you to store all your information in one place! I've passed your suggestions about the onboarding process onto the product team to investigate this further. If you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request - contact us at support@teamwork.com. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Casey from Advocate Insurance Billing

Spaces for Training

Product is simple to use and is great for creating training modules. Still has some frustrating lack of features.

Pros

• The ability to stream videos in Dropbox and play then right from a page in Spaces • Ability to control access • Required reading

Cons

• Cannot make multiple pages/sections required reading at one time. We have to select 1 page at a time. Very frustrating! • Cannot create links in alert boxes • Cannot add collaborator users to the Spaces.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Casey, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. I've noted your issues and will pass them onto the support team to look into this further. If you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request - contact us at support@teamwork.com. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Paden from Monkedia

Great Software for Organizing a Team

We use this tool as a way to migrate away from Google Drive folders containing documents for the team on knowledge bases, forms, practices, workflows, sprint retrospectives, and more. For this use case it is very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, supports revision, has the ability to require reading and sign off on it, supports notifying watchers of changes to a document. Support for collaborative editing is also a great feature to have. The UI is easy to use and allows us to create great looking pages for our team to walk through different workflows or create SOPs that the teams need to know about.

Cons

There is a "project integration" feature with Teamwork Projects but this really just adds a clickable link to a single project. It would be better to have the ability to add a list of "Quick Links" to the sidebar or have some other tighter project based integration where you can create a team of people in one area and then give that team access to the project and any linked spaces. The user administration allows you to get granular but the "project integration" feature just doesn't do much for us. In addition, having more language options for the code blocks would be nice. The tool is even missing some of the options that are available in the code block feature in Teamwork Projects including our primary language. Adding code styling for major languages or tools such as PHP, ASP, Java, Shell/BASH, Go, Python, etc would be an added bonus. Some items cannot be copied and pasted from the editor such as the alerts or table of contents elements so if you are trying to cut and paste sections you may run into problems. Cannot do granular permissions for pages within a space. If we want to give someone outside our team access to a page from our space we either have to copy it to their space or give them access to our space as a whole.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Paden, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork Spaces - we really appreciate it. I've passed your feedback onto the team - this feedback really helps us improve and update our products! Stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Jesse from Reaction Marketing

Project Manager Review

I LOVE Teamwork! Overall, it's been one of my more favourite project management tools to use. Over the years we have found a few bugs but the Teamwork team is always quick to resolve everything so, the customer service experience has been really great as well.

Pros

I truly love the overall UI experience and easy of use. This product is robust enough for Project Managers to organize and manage complex projects, but the UI makes it very easy to use for the average team user who needs to input comments and time logs. I also love the client user feature, that allows us to invite our clients into their own projects to see what's going on.

Cons

I don't really dislike anything! I just have a bit of a wish-list for future development: 1. More robust reporting capabilities. The reporting is really limited. You can only search and filter on a limited number of things. Ideally, it would be nice to have a much more robust reporting feature so that Project Managers can pull more detailed Project Status reports. 2. I wish there was a feature like Forecast, to be able to see an overall view of what is happening in all projects or what the entire team is scheduled for each day. I know that you guys are working to implement this soon though!

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hello, Thanks for the great review of Teamwork Spaces! Our design team will be delighted to hear you are enjoying the UI! Wow - thanks for such a detailed wish list - our support team will be delighted with this! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Julie from Dime

Great Solution for Documentation

All of our process documents are now stored in Spaces. We have processes for daily, monthly, year end and as needed. Our team knows to visit Spaces and can find an article quickly to help them with whatever issue they are working on at the time.

Pros

I love how it is one place to hold all of our process documents. It is easy to write up a new process within Spaces, the interface is very intuitive. Also, adding links back to other pages within the Spaces is very easy as well. The "required reading" feature is quiet useful. Updates to processes are available to users immediately without having to publish an update.

Cons

I really can't think of anything missing at the moment.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Julie, Thanks an amazing review of Teamwork Spaces - we really appreciate it. Nothing missing? That is great to hear! Contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Lauren from The Symphony Agency

One-stop Shop for Information

Our team has been using Teamwork Projects, CRM, and Desk, and adding Spaces to our suite of Teamwork tools was a no-brainer. Even in the first few months, this has already proven to be a great solution to creating a one-stop shop for information our team needs, vs. having to look in multiple locations for it. We're excited to build this out even further and increase efficiency across the organization.

Pros

Spaces is very easy to use and has great tutorials and support, which is a huge plus when you're rolling out to your team, regardless if that's in-office or remote.

Cons

I'd like to have more page formatting, privacy/access and notification options, and more integration options with the other Teamwork suite of tools (CRM, Desk, Projects).

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hey Lauren, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Spaces and your nice comments about the our team - they will be delighted. I've passed your requests onto the product team to look into this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Tammy from Tammy & Friends, LLC

Incredible Project Management, CRM, Collaboration software available

We have team members Worldwide and this software makes it easy to collaborate on projects.

Pros

The customer service is bar none the best around. The software is easy to use, covers so many various aspects of business that you are then able to end using so many other apps. Finally all of your information can be in one location for your team to work on. Especially like their CHAT app which makes it easy to communicate with team members from around the World. Their SPACES app allows everyone to work on the projects in one single location. Their project management portion allows us to manage many tasks at one time and edit, update and even switch task owners with ease. I highly recommend this software for you as a single member organization or one that has many, many team members.

Cons

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied March 2020

Hi Tammy, Thanks for leaving us a great review of Teamwork Spaces! Our product teams have been working hard to bring you the best possible product, and the best possible support! Should you ever have any questions or queries, our support team are available 24/7 to help you however possible - support@teamwork.com :) Many thanks, Nancy at Teamwork :)

Chelsea from Raney Day Design, LLC

Amazing product, despite minor limitations.

Pros

Anyone looking for an easy way to organize you thoughts, curate your processes and workflows, create an employee manual, or onboard new hires will find value here. I love how the oganization of the pages feels natural, and it is easy to navigate and find what you need. No longer do I have to comb through files and folders in my Google Drive to find that email template I need.

Cons

The live widgets that are available need to be developed further, partucularly the integrated 'table' feature.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Chelsea, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces - I'll make sure to pass your positive feedback onto the team. I've passed your widget recommendations onto the support team to look into this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

elena from CCAH

What I like about Teamwork Spaces

I truly enjoy working in Teamwork Spaces - the Live Widgets are awesome. Being able to edit the pages at the same time by multiple users is very powerful.

Pros

It is perfect tool to support a new way of working - keeping Meeting Notes collaboratively and making them available and carry it in your pocket via mobile apps without the hustle of VPN, email, etc...

Cons

Would like to see a Notifications (via email) feature similar to Notebooks in Teamwork Projects. Would be great to integrate Milestones and Risks (similar as TaskLists are integrated). For example, it would be cool to bring in and display on a page upcoming Project's Milestones. The new Timeline feature is cool but needs more work.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Elena, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork spaces. Wow, a 10/10 score! We are delighted to hear that Teamwork Spaces has made your company's collaboration more efficient. I've passed your feature requests onto the product team - our team love to get feedback from our clients so we can work on improving our product. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Marc from Revenue River

A good knowledge base with room to grow

Overall good, the support team is friendly and the tool does what you need it to do for the most part.

Pros

It's a simple tool that gives you the main functionality you need to build a knowledge base for your team.

Cons

It's limited in it's functionality as it's a newer tool on the market, meaning that if you have a specific thing that you'd like it to do, you might need to wait for it.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Marc, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. Don't forget to stay in touch with us support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request to help us improve our product. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Joel from Solum Consulting Group

Industry: Civil Engineering

Functional

Being used to assing tasks and provide a common platform for our clients to review projects.

Pros

Ability to add tasks from G suite. Customizable views are a key feature as different roles need to see different things.

Cons

Does not have a function to quickly remind users of their due tasks.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Joel, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces - it's great to hear Spaces has helped with the functionality of your business. I've noted your points on task notifications and will pass this onto the product team. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Kae from Kae Whitaker Media Group, LLC

Best Training & Process Documenting Addition to My Existing Systems

It’s been a great experience so far.

Pros

I love that Spaces integrates with Projects. The ability to assign a training and attach a task list to it is very functional and has allowed us to bring our training internal.

Cons

I’ve not discovered any pain points yet. We’re new to the software so still getting accustomed to it.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Kae, It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork Spaces - welcome to the Teamwork family! Our support team are available at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Alexanderia from TBL Services

Spaces Ease of Use

Pros

One of the best features Spaces offers is required reading. A manager can post something into spaces and make it required for their team to read and receive notifications once completed. Spaces is great for organizing documents and files.

Cons

As of now, I do not have anything negative to say about Spaces

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Alexanderia, We always love to see a 10/10 rating here at Teamwork, it means we are doing something right! We are delighted you are enjoying our required reading feature - it's been a big hit with our customers! Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Sydney from Maven

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Onboarding tool

Pros

I really appreciate how easily it is to create highly organized architectures within each space. We began using this as a sort of knowledge repository for onboarding and now use it as an archive of every process we might do. The search function is also really helpful, especially because you can search by space! Their support team is unrivalled and take our feedback very seriously and are constantly improving.

Cons

Sometimes the formating within the space can be limited, eg images often take up more space than I would prefer and integrating them within text can be difficult and breaks up the copy.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Sydney, Thanks for an amazing review of Teamwork Spaces - we are delighted our support team have been a big help to you! I've passed these formatting issues onto the support team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Maryssa from Maven

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Like wikipedia!

Pros

Spaces gives me a place to go to review the important to know details of my job like how to do certain tasks or overviews of SOPs when I need a reminder

Cons

The options when writing a spaces page for font/colour/word processing generally are a little bit limited

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Maryssa, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Spaces - we really appreciate it. I've passed your issues with the writing options onto the product team so they can look into this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

David from SabeeApp

Excellent tool for sharing knowledge in the team

Pros

With our organization growing on an international scale we needed a tool to efficiently share knowledge among team members. Teamwork Spaces helped us greatly on this area, it is easy to use and makes sense for us since we have been using Teamwork Projects for years now.

Cons

Not possible to simultaneously work together on an article. Inserting URL links in editor mode can crash sometimes.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi David, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces - we are delighted Spaces has helped your team's collaboration. I've passed your feedback on the URL links onto the support team to look into this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Caitlyn from House of Kaizen

Adequate solution that integrates nicely with teamwork

Pros

Easy to use, and relatively easy to collaborate with other users, and required reading feature is nice.

Cons

No option to migrate content between Spaces, meaning that it had to be manually done when we moved to a new teamwork site

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Caityln, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces - it's great that you are enjoying the integration with our other products. I've noted your feedback on migrating content and will pass this onto the product team to investigate it further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Very simple and easy to use tool. Works nice with Tw suite

Overall experiencie is Ok, I think is a very simple and new project aht compare to other players in the industry like process s or Trainanual still in early stages. If you you use Teamwork projects and you are un a Budget this is a good tool to use.

Pros

Integrates seamlessly with other teamwork products, is easy to use, affordable, and gets the job done. If you are looking a place where all your process and documentation can live and you are using Teamwork Project this is a no-brainer for you.

Cons

The simplicity is one of its strenghs but is also one of their biggest downtruns. They are lacking basic functionalities to make the product more efficient and easy to use. For example you can make a require reading of one space ( folder or book) but you don't have control if the person who will consume that content skiped pages or actually review all the material.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hello, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. I've noted your comments and passed them onto the development team. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Brianna from 6Connex

Happy with my experience

My overall experience has been positive.

Pros

I like that it has made remote work easier, my team is able to connect easily from all over the country.

Cons

There are times that it is difficult to navigate the software.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Brianna, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. Remote working has been a challenge for all of us but it's great to hear Teamwork Spaces has helped your team with this. Navigation issues? I'll pass this onto the design team to investigate this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Carleen from Strattex Solutions

Great tool for collaboration

We're creating an ultimate business system that can be used to train new hires, house all relevant info for our processes, etc.

Pros

Teamwork Spaces has been a very useful tool for our company to create a database of information about various departments and roles. There's a lot of ways to interlink the information in various sections which allows you to find what you're looking for easily.

Cons

I have hit some snags when it comes to inputting information that can really slow me down since I need to go to colleagues to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Not sure if it's me, the way the company has things set up, or the software. Probably a bit of all of those.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied January 2021

Hi Carleen, Thank you for your review of Teamwork Spaces! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our product and we really appreciate the feedback. We apologise that you are experiencing some difficulty with inputting information into Teamwork Spaces. Make sure to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you are still experiencing issues with this or have any other queries! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Paige from Lawyerist

It's Great for our Operations Manual

We've moved from Google Docs to Spaces for our ops manual and are trying to provide a one-stop-shop for all our team members might need to know!

Pros

The best part about this product is the customer service! The best part about spaces is that it is already formatted to look nice and hard to mess up. We house our operations manual in Spaces and it is searchable so our team can find what they need quickly.

Cons

I find it sometimes cumbersome to navigate between pages and sections of Spaces.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Paige, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces, and your kind words about our support team - they will be delighted! I've passed your feedback onto the design team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Philipp from mc-quadrat OHG

More connectivity

bad copy if confluence

Pros

Intergration of Draw.io, Desktop Application, Easy sharing

Cons

Limitation and bugs, image gallery, embedded Videos, Table functionally, ingtation auf pictures, icons etc. Search functionally, etc. bad conectivity with projects

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Philipp, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Spaces - we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with our product - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Selina from Maple

Great for collaboration and organization!

Pros

Tasks, Milestone, and Project features keep our teams organized! Love the daily reminders for tasks assigned to me

Cons

Don't think I have much to say here! I really like the product

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Selina, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. We are delighted to hear that you really like our product! If you ever need anything , don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Jono from Temple

Seamless integration into other Teamwork Apps

Been cool made it improved communication, we use it for lots of planning and and documentation everything in one place is awesome.

Pros

Love the integration into Projects, the ability to share with clients is very cool. Our clients have been loving how professional documents look when they receive the link

Cons

The commenting process needs work, would also be cool to have URL shortening on the sharing links.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jono, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces - it's great to hear that the integration with our other products has been seamless - our integration team will be delighted. I've passed your suggestions onto the product team to look into these further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Elizabeth from Diaz & Cooper

Great for project management

Pros

I've used a lot of project management tools and this one is great for our team's purposes.

Cons

The biggest challenge has been getting our whole team on board with the new software.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Spaces - we really appreciate it. We are delighted that you've picked Teamwork Spaces as your company's project management tool! We are sorry to hear you are experiencing onboarding issues - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can help you with this? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

David from Logiq

Great, intuitive product - made managing our wiki super simple!

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. It integrates with Teamwork Projects. There is an API.

Cons

Nothing, it's very good. The team likes the UI, and feature set.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi David, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Spaces - we love to see happy customers! Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Kyle from TBL Services

Teamwork Spaces Review

Pros

Teamwork spaces keeps everything organized and clean for users to view their specific items

Cons

With only using this for 6 months my team and I really like everything about spaces

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Kyle, We really appreciate your feedback - especially when it is so positive! It's great to hear Teamwork Spaces has helped your company's organization. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Jennifer from Audere Coaching and Consulting

Knowledgebase

Overall experience is good and I recommend it to my network.

Pros

What I like the most is the ease of creating our operations manual and to be able to share it with our clients.

Cons

The loading time takes quite a while initially everytime I go in Spaces.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. It's great to hear that Teamwork has helped with your client collaboration. Loading issues? I'll pass this onto the support team to investigate this further. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything or wish to submit a feature request. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Jake from Book Depot

Useful, but only when it works.

Pros

Cons

Downtime. It seems to go down frequently - some time for days at a time. Not having access to your documentation when you need it is less than ideal.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jake, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Spaces. We are sorry to hear you have experienced issues with our product - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can investigate this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork