What are KanTime users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using KanTime software through verified user reviews

• icon"We've been very pleased for the years of using the product."
  • icon"Software is intuitive and very stable. Ability to export to Excel for customized reports."
  • icon"I like that it comes with a mobile app. It makes obtaining patient/parent signatures easy."
  • icon"The charting boxes and very difficult to select. It almost always selects the wrong box or none at all."
  • icon"Charting and scheduling can be aggravating. Definitely on the paper work process of it.so Kantime wasn't my favorite time."
  • icon"Can the boxes not be any larger. The page layout makes no sense."

Browse all KanTime Reviews

• Have you used KanTime and would like to share your experience with others?

Dean

Satisfied User Since 2008

Pros

Software is intuitive and very stable. Ability to export to Excel for customized reports. The best part is the customer support.

Cons

Kantime may not be perfect but they are always making updates and taking suggestions from their users. My concern is the online user manuals are not always up to date.

Lorna

March 2022

Overall a good product, if only the customer support was better...

Again, great product but the customer support is pretty awful. When we call, our knowledge about the product is way beyond the first line of support team. So we have to keep escalating up the ladder to finally find someone who has the knowledge and problem solving skills that we need. This is especially the situation with issues involving billing and revenue cycle management. Poor Customer Service is the only reason I would hesitate to recommend this software.

Pros

Compliance and functionality is excellent. I really like the concept of the "widgets". The scheduling functionality works well.

Cons

The onboarding and set up was very difficult. I realize that this may be due to our timing as it was a month before PDGM was implemented so no one was available to help us. It took over a year for us to really get the setup correct and we had very little support during this process.

Reasons for choosing KanTime

Ease of use, liked the scheduling calendar and its functionality

Reasons for switching to KanTime

Visit Wizard (by August Systems) chose not to support PDGM in 2019, so we were forced to switch. Visit Wizard's product was a 'dinosaur" but their customer service was exemplary!

Martin

Unable to transition vital information needed. Not great communication with transition persons. Very slow process.

We will have to see how well the system works once we have all of our information in the database. We hope that our field staff will actually be able to truly do point of care documentation. We also hope that their Telephony application works for our HHA staff.

Pros

It seems to have convenient features and easy to use dashboards for clinical services. I think the back office portion should link to schedules and all of the services we offer. We will see when we go live next month.

Cons

That we have to input the majority of our information from our previous software and we are still expected to pay full price for the monthly cost, plus the initial $ to set up the system and supposedly transition our information to their system to make it useful. It has taken entirely too long to get the product up and go live. We started this process last year and it looks like we will finally be able to input all of our information over the next three to four weeks. We have had to use additional workers and man hours just for data input purposes. Don't know why there is such a high cost of implementation when we have to do the majority of the work ourselves. We have had to continue using and will continue to have to use the old software company and pay the additional cost to have access to our client base until we are absolutely sure we have 100% of our information transferred. In addition, we have to keep a legacy account to access to old patient records and billing. With this system, it does not transfer. We also had to instruct them to enable us to use HHA's as a part of overall billing for clinical services.

Kisha

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Kantime, your time, my time, anytime, on time !

overall kantime made my hard time a little easier, so they get a thumbs up from me.

Pros

Well I guess the ease of use, because it was a requirement , so being easy to navigate and cplete my work was a plus.

Cons

charting and scheduling can be aggravating. Definitely on the paper work process of it.so Kantime wasn't my favorite time.

Robert

A Software package is only as good as the support that comes with it...

I cannot imagine running our business on another Enterprise Package...and I've tried. Thanks KanTime!

Pros

Above all else the support we've received from the KanTime staff has been nothing short of phenomenal. From day one they held our hand through every single step of the start up and integration process and made sure we were up and rolling in no time. Ongoing phone support for the past 5 years has been equally exceptional. The staff at KT are always willing to listen to your special needs and help tailor a solution to meet them.

Cons

The price may seem higher than other platforms, especially when compared to the "Pay one Price" models. But the value of the overall product, especially when combined with the optional Telephony, is well worth cost.

Quanhong

Industry: Public Safety

Excellent software for home care and care management

It's absolutely worth the investment on this software. We looked into various products and compared them before we decided to use this product. Good decision!

Pros

Help to improve our efficiency & productivity Can address our needs to grow the business without purchasing additional or different software Easy access safely anywhere when there is the internet Exceptional customer services Very responsive We've been very pleased for the years of using the product.

Cons

On the new version, we cannot view all schedules for 24 hours coverage without clicking and seeing it in on the next small window. Not big deal. But we could view all schedules on the old version. I hope it can improve in the next update.

Greg

Kantime is on time!

Kantime is overall a good quality product for scheduling and invoicing and the overall experience was positive.

Pros

The software is very easy to use for scheduling and invoicing functions.

Cons

Need additional back office support especially after hours.

Arla

Language Barriers

Pros

Ease of getting a hold of Kantime support with questions/concerns.

Cons

Was not able to meet all our needs at the time we started using it. Often the support team is unable to understand what is needed to fix a problem.

Jessica

Really difficult to use and it makes no sense that it's a website not an app.

Pros

I use both the Kantime Home Health and Hospice websites. I prefer the Home Health only because the signature box is actually big enough for my patients to sign in. I also like that I'm able to go back and my visits don't erase if I don't submit within 24 hours. Which was the only downfall of the app we used to use.

Cons

It needs to be an app. The website isn't even a mobile website. Home Care AKA I'm not running around with a computer. I have my phone with me. In a world of apps, why is this still a website? The charting boxes and very difficult to select. It almost always selects the wrong box or none at all. Sometimes it even changes as I'm scrolling. Can the boxes not be any larger? The page layout makes no sense. Why aren't Today's Visits at the top?

Amberlynn

Industry: Public Safety

Kantime is easy to use but lacks some features.

It is easy to use but if this system had a couple more features added, it would be very efficient and more organized.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, straight forward, different ways to do certain functions, reports are easy to read.

Cons

Sometimes it signs me out randomly, lacking certain features (query, subcategories, reminders), Does not automatically highlight new clients.

Celina

Reliable

Pros

Cons

Creating a change order is not user friendly.

Joe

Kantime for Scheduling Nurses

Pros

It has been helpful with scheduling and billing/paying our clients and nurses.

Cons

There is no "undo" button. If I accidentally erase something, I have to completely redo it manually.

Grant

July 2016

It's got lots of features that are very well hidden. It's noninuitive

Pros

Lots of options, just very well hidden. Not great for the generally nontech savvy nursing crowd.

Cons

Seriously, better user interface. Simplified for general, but with deeper functionality waiting for the advanced.

Miriam

July 2016

Great for home care caregiving

Pros

Scheduling is a breeze. Keeps clients organized. Easily find "caregivers". Mostly, user friendly.

Cons

Not much as far as recruiting tools go. Has a "leads" section which is helpful but still using other software to supplement recruiting functionality.

Breann

Overall Great experience!

Kantime is a great asset to our home care agency. makes scheduling/billing/payroll so much easier than doing everything by paper!

Pros

Easy navigation, easy functionality, easy to learn. makes tracking information simple as well as easy access for caregivers out in the field.

Cons

there tends to be a ton of updates which in turn is difficult to keep up with them, although when there are updates it makes the system better!

Kajal

August 2016

Kantime Review

Pros

easy to navigate and learn. Not a lot of malfunctions

Cons

Too many clicks to schedule a patient visit, unable to type in nurse name--have to scroll through a list

Karla

client care coordinator

Pros

it was simple and easy to use. easy to understand when using it as a beginner. i like the simplicity.

Cons

some of the features we weren't able to make use it. the caregiver and client cant be opened at the same time

Sara

Pros

It was easy to learn to use. Very user friendly.

Cons

I did not care for the live version as much as the remote "ice" version

Mia

Nice Home Health Software

Kan Time is helpful with tracking authorizations.

Pros

The forms were nicely laid out and there is a good work flow

Cons

We had some initial difficulties with set up but once it was completed we had no complaints.

Karla

Kantime Nurse Registry

Pros

It is convenient and easy to use. Learning how to use kantime is not difficult at all.

Cons

We have to click out of the caregiver tab if you want to quickly refer back to a client.

Amberlynn

Kantime: easy to use

Pros

This product is easy to use and figure out. There a lot of ways to get to one place. It is very convenient.

Cons

I wish there was a way to subcategorize more so I can filter to specific findings. Also, there is no undo button.

KanTime