• Pros

• "Easy to use, great features, compatible with other software"

• "The software is very easy to use and has many features that are useful in the home care industry. Also, the customer service is amazing! "

• "Love the support. And always get someone when we need them."

• Cons

• "I have no complaints with Rosemark or their software. I recommend that you call them for an online tour."

• "I have no issues or complaints with this product/vendor. "

• "I do not like the automatic time out but understand it is for HIPAA laws and regulations."

Browse Rosemark Reviews

Debbie from Visiting Angels

Customer Service is Key

We began using Rosemark 10 years ago when we were a small company. Rosemark and their outstanding team of programmers, tech supporter and owners have been an integral part of our growth.

Pros

The software is user friendly. The mobile applications are easy and convenient. The reporting systems interact with Word and Excel seamlessly. The notifications are accurate and can be set to multiple users. The thing that sets it apart from the others is the customer service at Rosemark.

Cons

When I have had issues with the software, I have called Rosemark and the problems are fixed. After 9 years of use, they have not failed once to address my concerns.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

At the time that we purchased, Rosemark was the only internet based product.

Jill from Visiting Angels

Flexible System for accurate Scheduling

This system provided the billing and payroll flexibility we needed at the time we converted. Since that time we have been overwhelmed by the outstanding customer support we have received. They continue to enhance the system capabilities, adding EVV capabilities, adding features related to the loss of the "Companionship Exemption" and modifications to Wage and Hour rules and regulations, providing Forms required by State and Federal insurance and benefit providers, mobile based phone applications, and electronic texting capabilities to reached our employees in fast and efficient ways.

Pros

This system is very flexible so that features and use can be customized to conform to the users needs. For example we use the Pending and Completed Tasks to A) monitor employee performance B) follow-up on operational tasks and C) establish weekly and other periodic accounting procedures, among other things. Also we have different types of service and can establish different pay and bill rates at a global level or down to the customer and employee level. The flexibility of the system allows each company to manage their business based on their needs and prioritites.

Cons

Reporting, at least the canned type is somewhat limited. You are able to export the data into other applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel and build reporting that suites your needs, however the system provided reports are limited. I believe because the system is so flexible it would be difficult to develop a lot of reporting because many of the users are using features in different ways.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

At the time, Rosemark was one of the few Web Based Scheduling Systems. Most of the systems at that time were desktop based. We believed in the long term flexibility of the web-based system.

Lola from Elder Care Home Connections LLC

Review for Rosemark

Shoshanna delivers what they promise. In my opinion you don't get any better than that.

Pros

What I appreciate about the system itself is the ability to not only learn the system in a short amount of time but also to train other staff just as easily. Data entry is a breeze with their tab system. The pending and completed action tabs have been a very utilized tool to keep us organized and on track with deadlines and expiration dates. The scheduling system allows for organized and simple scheduling for clients whose case is either simple or complicated. Tracking in Rosemark is also exceptional. From inquiries for clients, referrals to caregivers. Shoshanna seems to understand this industry and has fashioned the software to make our jobs easier. They also have an IT team that second to none. Their courteous and knowledgeable staff has been exceptional from training to simple questions. They don't pretend to know the answers. If they don't know they say so and research until an answer is found. They have wonderful follow up. Lastly, I find that even updates have been simple to figure out and we call them less and less which makes us more independent.

Cons

I can honestly say I love The Rosemark system. They continually update their system by listening to the needs of their clients. There isn't anything I don't like about this software or company.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

Simplicity, rate and overall customer service

Penny from Visiting Angels

Honest Review

it's good when it works properly, Lately it has not been saving my work and I have to keep re adding it, sometimes multiple times.

Pros

Ease of adding Clients and Caregivers, and canceling shifts.

Cons

needs more options instead of just Refused shift for the caregiver, need to add Request off, Vacation, working other job.

Response from Shoshana Technologies

Replied December 2019

Hi Penny, I'm sorry you've been experiencing frustration with the system. We'd like to investigate your issue further, someone from our support department will be reaching out to you shortly. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call. David

Shelley from Devoted to Home

Software Review

Scheduling has become so much more efficient since we started using the Rosemark System. We can build better schedules and communicate scheduling changes with our care giving team with the use of this software.

Pros

The customer support from the Rosemark Team is outstanding. No matter what questions or concerns we have, we consistently receive top rate service! We also really appreciate the integration with QuickBooks for ease of payroll and billing!The Rosemark System has saved us hours in payroll and billing efficiencies!.

Cons

I wish more of the reports could be sent via excel to allow for agency customization. Most reports are in Word format.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

The benefits, features and customer support stood out above all other options we were considering. We couldn't be more pleased with our decision.

Kevin from Visiting Angels

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Highly Recommend The Rosemark System

My overall experience with Rosemark has been very good. I like that we can track Human Resource issues and create custom credential criteria that notifies us of credential expiration. We have increased our productivity with features like this and the shift offer options. I would highly recommend the Rosemark system to other businesses.

Pros

The Rosemark system is highly integrated with real time changes. This makes it very easy to provide updated information to a staff in several locations, the moment it changes. This is crucial to the home care business because schedules can change multiple times a day and allowing automatic email notifications to notify people of these changes saves time and expense. I truly believe it would be very difficult to operate our business without the Rosemark system.

Cons

As an administrator, I would like to be able to review changes made in the systems by all users. Basically, have access to an audit trail. I believe this is something in development and will be available in the future. Other then this, I don't really have anything I like least about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

It was highly recommended to us and we found the support services provided with the software were best in class. Our support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has surpassed our expectations and she is a pleasure to work with.

Amy from Firefly Home Care LLC

Rosemark Review

I would give it 5 stars! This is the original software we started with and have not switched. We did demo several others when opening our home health business and this is by far one of the most user friendly systems and has everything you need to run your business. Also the pricing is very reasonable for everything you get. We have gotten to know the rosemark team and appreciate each and every one of them!

Pros

The customer service is excellent! They are very accessible and friendly. They will take the time needed to help you and resolve any issues.We have trained many staff members on the software and it is easy to use and explain. It is simple but has a lot of functionality! It has everything you need to run your business. They also take requests for features and often you can get your features implemented. The pricing scales which is really nice for a small business starting out. We have been extremely happy with the software and the team at rosemark!

Cons

I wish it was a little more user friendly for home health. Also I wish there was a user log. So if changes were made in rosemark you could figure out when the change occurred and who changed it would be very helpful. I have put in a feature requests for this and it is in the works! So hopefully it will be here soon.

Marie from Branford Hills Homecare Services

Home care software with excellent customer service!

As the first person in our company to learn this system at least 8 years ago, I found it very easy to use and teach. The customer service has been exceptional. They were able to accommodate almost every request we have given them, Including the State of CT demands on reporting and EVV.

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use. It assists you in finding caregivers that match our clients. You can make individual care plans. We are able to upload word documents for signature sheets and contracts, etc. Caregivers are easily able to see their schedules and client info/care plans. You can use this software on any device, comp, tablet, phone. The many reports available are helpful especially to the ever changing laws on home care. It makes it easy to keep track of credentials. The reports can be loaded on an excel spreadsheet.

Cons

Nothing, this is the perfect system for non skilled home care agencies.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

The overall scheduling system makes it very easy and user friendly to find compatible caregivers for our clients. I found other programs not as user friendly.

Joel from No Place Like HomeCare

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Scheduling Software tailored for your Agency or Registry

Our overall experience has been wonderful, and we're so glad we chose Rosemark as a business partner for our Nurse Registry. Their software and technology is always evolving, and with the new Caregiver Mobile App we've been able to streamline our office practices and be more efficient. We've been clients for around 10 years, and we've never even considered looking at another scheduling company.

Pros

User-friendly, web-based with good accessibility, interfaced telephony, an Application for contract staff, and most of all a very hands on management team who interact, assist, and answer their clients' needs and requests.

Cons

Initially it seemed built more for employee based Agencies versus contractor nurse registries. However [Sensitive content hidden] and the team have been great about adding more registry focused features and or allowing us to turn off features which point to more of an employee relationship.

Dave from Aging Gracefully, Inc. dba Visiting Angels

Stop searching! Best option available.

Has allowed my business to prosper over the years since i know where all the vital information is located. Easy telephony system for staff. Accurate record keeping for both billing and payroll. Will customize reports as needed for better measures and management of key performance indicators.

Pros

Have been using The Rosemark System for 10+ years. It is the backbone of my business. Stores all vital details of clients and staff. Extremely user friendly. Great customer support. Have recommended to many owners in the field. Really nice people too.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Every concern has been addressed instantly.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

Reputation, ease of starting service and availability of senior leadership to answer my questions Plus personalized training for me and my staff, still on-going as needed.

May 2015

Paul from Visiting Angels

May 2015

Unsurpassed Quality and Reliability for 10yrs +

Pros

We have been using Rosemark to run our agency for 10+ years now. We first switched to Rosemark from another system because they were not very responsive to our concerns and requests. I have never worked with a software vendor that provides such good service as Shoshana does. I can always call and get help, make suggestions for improvements and brainstorm about better ways of doing things. They understand the industry because they listen to their customers so well. The software itself is very well-built. We never have downtime and we dont have to worry about software bugs corrupting our data. While all of the systems out there cover the basics, Rosemark has some unique features that stand out. One example is their advance billing capabilities. I can bill in advance, or in arrears or both mixed together and Rosemark will automatically create line item adjustments on invoices to account for changes to the schedule. I havent seen anything nearly as powerful as that out in the marketplace. Prior to Rosemark, I assisted a company in developing their advance billing module when they completed it two years later they wanted to charge for using the module. Rosemark didnt have advance billing 10 years ago either but they said it would be ready for production in 3 months. They delivered the module on time and didnt charge for its use. Over the years Rosemark has never charged more for a new release or added functionality. The support is incredible always accessible and helpful. Training is unlimited and can be done as a webinar or individually. Other vendors have shown me their software however; they cant compete with either the functionality or price. Im also a member of a homecare blog and someone sought recommendations for scheduling software, the most recommended was Rosemark.

Cons

I would like a single step to delete a client or caregiver record. However, I understand the danger and possible nightmares that function could cause if used by accident. There is nothing I don't like about the vendor.

Kyla from Senior Homecare by Angels

Top notch customer service and easy navigation!

So far, our experience with Rosemark has been positive. We are able to track hours, clients, employees, pending events and line up accounting software easily. The flexibility of this system eliminates so much work when everything we need is in one place, which is exactly why it's a great match for us.

Pros

Scheduling is a part of our every day, every hour. When there are situations that arise and we are unable to figure out on our own, one call is all it ever takes! The customer service team is patient, knowledgeable, and always happy to help with the details we may have overlooked. The video tutorials are easily accessible, the mobile system for our caregivers is user friendly, and there is a function within this system available for nearly everything we need to help our organization run smoothly.

Cons

There are a few functions that I wish were accessible to users, like quick referencing individual entry time stamps. However, with all of the features this program DOES offer, this is just a minor item on my wish list that I believe may be something they are working on to introduce in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Rosemark

This system came highly recommended.

Sue from Christian Home Care

Great software, even better customer service

When we started marketing Christian Home Care we didn't have many clients or caregivers. We were maintaining schedules in spreadsheets and in Gmail calendar, cross checking between the two. As we started to grow this became very laborious and time consuming. Errors were made. At that time we were utilizing a different telephony system based here in Ohio and we realized we needed a proper scheduling system and began to explore options , (including Rosemark and others). I had previous work experience at a software development company. I knew the myriad of issues clients experienced with the launching of a new system. I wanted something tried and true, no frills (pretty pictures and graphics are nice and cute, but were not a prerequisite). We had begun a dialogue with people at Rosemark who spent a lot of time with us exploring the system and who provided excellent support when we made the decision to start using Rosemark (RM). One thing I love are the constant improvements to the software without incurring huge additional costs or software upgrade costs. The system works for both private pay and for agencies that accept Medicare/Insurance cases. The Shoshana - Rosemark team explore various strategies to embrace new ideas like introducing telephony to an already excellent scheduling system, also the new Blog and Rosemark (online) Community. Having webinars and a training video library are also a wonderful resources, especially when we are introducing new employees to the system. Phone support has been wonderful and RM staff try to be very congenial in the midst of dealing with us when we have some stressful situations or problems. The way the software has been created it is very adaptable and allows us to tailor many aspects of the system to our own unique business needs. Any reports that we need to have that we can't create ourselves are brought to the attention of the RM staff who quickly provide the requested report. The scheduling system itself is very easy to use, intuitive and allows us to keep the pulse of our scheduling which is an absolute necessity. Scheduling is the backbone of our business along with the financial concerns and ability to two-way integrate data with QuickBooks for billing and payroll. I would say that business at Rosemark is conducted like Christian Home Care. We want to be the premier provider for our area at a price that even smaller agencies can afford. I believe that Rosemark is the Rolls Royce of Home Care Software.

Pros

See my review

Leigh-Anna from Visiting Angels

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Long learning curve but does the job

Overall, I find the system adequate for our needs, though I have no other experience with another system for comparison sake.

Pros

I like that it is a scheduling system customized to the industry. I like that it is continually updated to reflect the needs of its users.

Cons

Overall, the system is not user friendly. It takes a long time to learn how to use the program even for the computer savvy. I find it is almost TOO literal and detailed which is hard to explain, but I'll try. Here's an example of the literal process I see... if I attempt to change one weekly shift time from today going forward, I have to go into the planner and unassign the caregiver going forward. Then I have to go to the schedule window, end the last schedule, remake a new shift going forward and then reassign the caregiver. It's a tedious process.

Response from Shoshana Technologies

Replied December 2019

Hi Leigh-Anna, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! There are a few easy ways to change on going schedules that you may have missed during training. I can give you a call and walk you through it! Best, Robin

Pramod from Nightingale Senior Care

Works well enough

Overall satisfactory.

Pros

Good customer support, works well enough and serves the basic purpose that we need.

Cons

Not easily accessible on non MS Windows computers. Not having a good 'family room' for customers to access data for their family member. Can't track which user in our company made a change to our data in Rosemark. No audit trail of user actions is what I am referring to.

Megan from Devoted to Home

Great customer support!!

Pros

I love the support team! They are super helpful, friendly and great to work with! Rosemark has great training videos and a wonderful users guide. The best thing about this system is that Rosemark truly listens to feature requests.

Cons

This system can be complex to "non-techy" users. However, the support team is just a phone call away to help with ANY question!

Libby from Elder Care Home Connection

ECHC Loves Rosemark

Huge timesaver with scheduling! Corporate loves that we can enter the information in Indiana and they can then access it is New York for invoicing! Ability to track visit logs/EVV for Medicaid Waiver compliance is easy now and puts us in compliance!

Pros

Ease of use when scheduling our clients and caregivers. Love the ability to customize the care plans, caregiver info etc. Helpful with adding invoicing options etc. Tracks attendance, and scheduling fluctuations. Hands down best customer service I have ever received! They have walked me through numerous challenges I had in the beginning and still have as we use more and more of the features.

Cons

There is a learning curve in how to use. ie splitting shifts to mark tardy. How to properly enter schedules etc to get desired results.

Stephanie from Brook Health Care

Rosemark Rocks

Very good experience with customer service

Pros

Ease of use, help readily available, features needed for homecare scheduling

Cons

Too many options for me to know them all. I would like periodic "learning sessions" on particular features.

Lori from Christian home Care

Great software

Solves the problem of care givers clocking in or out from a client's house in the driveway or after they leave. Rosemark has a GPS feature. it has solved a lot of problems we have having employees that are out in the field and not in the actual office

Pros

Ease of use. We use this daily to schedule caregivers. they keep up to date on the latest technology. they have webinars often to show what's new. overall a great system with great customer service!

Cons

Can't think of anything that would be a downfall..

Response from Shoshana Technologies

Replied December 2019

Lori, Thank you for your feedback. I like to think that we share similar values as you all at Christian Home Care in Toledo, Oh. We are proud of our team here at Shoshana Technologies.If you think of any other way we can help please give us a call.

Shana from Tender Mercies Inc

Keeps our schedule & billing organized.

The customer service is first class. The Rosemark system solves our scheduling and HR compliance issues. It also helps us keep in compliance with our client requirements.

Pros

The overall purpose of it. The pending actions feature. The messaging and online abilities for our employees (shift reminders & online schedule).

Cons

It is not Mac compatible. Downloading spreadsheets from Shoshana is cumbersome and not very user intuitive. The interface overall could be more seamless and more user friendly ( like a Mac :) ).

Jeff from Visiting Angels of Audubon

Scheduler

Overall the system is good and easy to navigate as long as you use the functions consistently. Sometimes I find if I don't do something regularly I forget all the steps to get this accomplished. I am speaking to the parameters that need to be put in place to work with EDI files or QuickBooks.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the mapping tool. When I need to find a caregiver that is close to client it is extremely useful.

Cons

Me and everyone else in this office do not like how Norton gets in the way of us updating the software whenever it is required.

cindy from Visiting Angels / Melbourne Fl

Rosemark Scheduling System

-I can easily work on a Clients schedules, see any needed information in Completed Actions and schedule follow ups. -I can easily add new caregivers and keep track of their credentials. -I like that they do frequent updates that seem to be based on client feedback.

Pros

If I call Rosemark with a question, I am always able to get through to a live person who helps me with my problem.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like.

Gary from Home Light Senior Care Solutions

Awesome Scheduling Software

None at this time.

Pros

Rosemark is a very versatile and vital part of our company. It provides a wide variety of scheduling, administrative, and business functions. Without it, I could not run my business. Additionally, their customer support and training is unparalleled in the industry. I highly recommend using Rosemark for any home health business.

Cons

I do not have any issues with the software. IfI do have a problem, a quick phone call to their customer support team usually solves the problem.

Angela from Serenity Care Services

Good for small business

Pros

Rosemark is easy to use and understand. Admitting a new client or staff is easy to do, understand.

Cons

I don't have any cons except while we are on a deadline for the EVV system, its taking a Long time to get this set up for my agency. I am scared I wont have time to do training and make sure my claims get paid correctly or just paid period. I keep getting a response that IT is working on it and it will be done by Jan 1, 2020 and that not good enough since I need to do training before Jan 1, 2020.

Debbie from Visiting Angels

VA review

We are not having any problems. If we have questions or want to know how to do something, we call their office and they will walk us thru and explain everything immediately.

Pros

Easy to use and train other employees on

Cons

Overtime calculations. Wish it would calculate caregivers overtime on each specific client's billing without adding overtime from other clients that the caregiver also worked at.

May 2016

Mariesa from Heavenly Home Care

May 2016

Thankfully Blessed

Pros

Rosemark is user friendly. Staff support is wonderful. Webinars training are available to all. Love that I am supporting a Michigan Company that is based in Ann Arbor. GPS is an awesome help for caregivers to find where the client is at and the Family Portal is available so families can see their schedules. The program reduces the amount of calls and text messaging from clients and staff. All of our scheduling downloads into QuickBooks for invoicing. As our staff checks in and out their schedule is being verified for payroll.

Cons

The company is expanding it's software to meet customer needs and competition. They are listening to what the customers needs are and applying it to their program and adding extra features yearly.

Karen from KARES- JUST FOR YOU, INC

WHY WE USE ROSMARK

GOOD.

Pros

WE LIKE THAT IT IS OVERALL-USER FRIENDY. THE MOBLILE APP HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO OUR COMPANY.

Cons

THE SCHEDULE. WE WOULD LIKE A BLOCK SCHEDULE (VIEWING OPTION) FORMAT. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AN OPTION TO SEE WHY AN EMPLOYEE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO WORK ; FOR EXAMPLE VACATION, REQUESTED OFF, ETC. PERHAPS, A RIGHT CLICK ON THIS AREA OR A COLOR OPTION TO INDICATE. ALSO, THE OPTION TO CUSTOM CREATE

Peter from Virginia Home Care Partners

Long-Term User of Rosemark Software

I researched home care software before selecting Rosemark. It is a great value for the options and features it includes. We have real-time visibility of staff and client schedules and care plans with this Cloud solution. It does a great job integrating the features we use. I highly recommend this software to home care agencies to manage their operations.

Pros

Ease of use Very tight coding - seamless integration No bells and whistles - it just works! Very reliable

Cons

Very content with the software. No concerns about it.

Michelle from Amaisa Home Care

Rosemark

Exceptional. It tracked everything necessary in our business and was user friendly.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful if they had similar features on the web (and for a Mac) that you can do on a desktop.

Response from Shoshana Technologies

Replied December 2019

Michelle, Thank you for your kind review. We are making more and more available on a mac. We appreciate your encouragement! Best, Linda

Brian from Visiting Angels

Absolutely crucial to our business + great customer support

Overall experience is great with Shoshana the program, but it is over the top in terms of customer service. Their team answers the phone and is always very knowledgeable and eager to help us with our issues. They have also helped me generate various year end reports that saved me countless hours of time fumbling around doing it myself.

Pros

Ease of use. I also like the fact that new features are added pretty regularly.

Cons

Sometimes the great new features that get added take me a minute to figure out how to use them.

Rosemarie from Personal Touch Senior Services

Home care agency using it for data purposes mainly

I have been very happy with the overall system and the support and help that I get from the team. It has helped me streamline the business and it also is helping me with EVV.

Pros

The support that I have gotten from the team! They are always trying to improve.

Cons

It does not do bimonthly on some reports and EVV that I need. There are work around a but I'm hoping they adjust for this soon

Michael from Visiting Angels

Great customer service!

We've used Rosemark for 10 years. That's a testament to how well we like. We've never really had a reason to look at alternatives.

Pros

Frequent software updates. Easy to use. Can be accessed remotely. Fast and attentive customer service. Good value.

Cons

Automatic logout after inactivity. If you don't update, eventually it will force you to, which inevitably happens at the worst possible time. Some of the features are not very intuitive. The UI could use a refresh.

Mary from PPS-Cura

Outstanding scheduling software!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and clearly lets you know about shifts that are open, assigned, etc. It lets you track call outs and tardies, as well. The support team at Shoshana is absolutely excellent, very responsive, and will walk you through any challenges!

Cons

It would be great to be able to create more reports using Rosemark, such as client schedules for a months time or caregiver schedules.

Cynthia from Visiting Angels Living Assistance - Sun City Center

Rosemark Scheduling System

Again, the customer service people are exceptional!

Pros

It is very user friendly and syncs well with my Quickbooks application. But the most important aspect is the customer service. Anytime I have a question or issue the people answering the phones are very knowledgeable and ready to help.

Mark from Visiting Angels of SWV

Best Legacy Software

This software has grown with my business, it is like a trusted friend.

Pros

Accessibility, ease of use , Features along with good support

Cons

It was a little clunky in the earlier days

Response from Shoshana Technologies

Replied December 2019

Mark, Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you as a customer too. I agree we were clunky in the early days! Even better days to come. Linda

Linda from Brook Health Care, LLC

The staff is great when we have a problem, which is not often. Very responsive.

Pros

Easy to learn. Pricing. Features met our needs well.

Cons

GPS or lack of WiFi gets in the way of clock ins/outs sometimes. Some limitations for client use.

Jennifer from Better At Home, LLC

A scheduling system that sets you up for success!

Pros

Easy to use, great features, compatible with other software

Cons

The new feature which locks you out of the system after a certain period of inactivity forcing you to have to enter your password again

Eileen from Taylor Made Home Care

Rosemark Review

Pros

I find the Rosemark to be very user friendly. The training and customer support are great. [Sensitive content hidden] is always very helpful and patient.

Cons

I wish the help search was a little more informative, especially when wanting to run specific reports.

March 2015

Bonnie from Lean On Me At Home Care, LLC

Industry: Public Safety

March 2015

A Company to grow with

Pros

We started with Rosemark when we opened our Private Duty Agency in 2009. We were not experienced in working with scheduling software. Over the last 6 years, we have put many of the aspects of Rosemark's to work. As our Agency has grown our needs have changed. I am always pleasantly surprised to find that Rosemark has an exceptional support staff the understands the art of listening to their clients and taking the time to assist us. We are very happy clients and recommend you to try Rosemark.

Mark from Silver Crown Homecare

Great Support

Could not do our job without a scheduling system.

Pros

Love the support. And always get someone when we need them.

Cons

Sometime doesn't match up with our service model.

Brooke from Visiting Angels

Customer Service is Key

Pros

I find it easy to use and when I have a question I know the customer service will always be friendly

Cons

There are a couple minor suggestions I have made such as being able to have more sorting options when on certain screens

David from Reliant at Home Care

Love Rosemark!

Pros

We have used Rosemark for almost 5 years! They have great customer service and user friendly scheduling system!

Cons

Updates for multiple schedulers would help such a s having their own access to just the clients they schedule

Anna from All Tennessee Care Givers

Rosemark review

Excellent experience using Rosemark on the computer and on the phone app.

Pros

Easy to use. If I need assistance, it is just a phone call away.

Cons

Nothing We enjoy using this product daily.

Thomas from Visiting Angels

The Rosemark System Ease of Use

Contact management and business reporting.

Pros

I like how I can add history for every client and track caregiver ins and outs.

Cons

If I make a mistake to go back and correct it afterward.

January 2015

Caryn from Visiting Angels

Industry: Public Safety

January 2015

Trusted partner

Pros

We have been working with Rosemark since we started our business in 2004. Rosemark has helped us to grow tremendously over the past 10 years. Today, we schedule over 2,000 hours a week. Rosemark continues to make improvements and listen to suggestions to help us run more efficiently. Rosemark has become a trusted business partner who continues to provide outstanding customer service and support. They are always available when we need them and answer our questions on a timely basis. Rosemark's onsite consultants recently made a scheduled visit to our office. They helped our staff to better understand new ways to use Rosemark. The onsite consultants gained a better understanding of how we operate and utilize their system on a daily basis. The relationship we started with Rosemark 10 years ago has proven to be a very good decision.

Cons

I have no issues or complaints with this product/vendor.

Dawn from Visiting Angels

Software review

Pros

Software is easy to learn, easy to add and change shifts

Cons

that I cannot pull a report myself as to who added, deleted or revised a shift

Charlene from Real Estate

I love it!

Learning about inter viewing, and health care assistants in general.

Pros

I was always very comfortable finding my way around. Going into detail was fun, I was never lost.

Cons

That I could not use it on my phone as well as my computer.

March 2016

Stephen from Visiting Angels

March 2016

It does all we need and more.

We have 3 locations that we use Rosemark with. Our staff finds it easy to use and learn, it works with our Quickbooks file so we can invoice easily and we export the payroll directly to Paychex for payroll. Our families love the web portal so they can see the schedule and our caregivers can also access their schedules from their smart phones or desktops. My scheduling staff likes the text message/email shift offers and shift reminders. My field staff does home assessments on iPads with the easy online access and they do QC visits and can update the care plans and notes at the families house. We could not stay so organized with this software program and the telephony, it runs fast and can be accessed from anywhere. Also, the support staff is amazing!! They are readily available, easy to talk and always ready to help. We have used this scheduling software since 2005 and it has grown with us every step of the way.

April 2016

Ann from Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care

April 2016

Easy to use, Saves me time, Great Support!

When I first started my business, there were so many new things that I had to learn - it was very overwhelming. From the initial demo, where Kevin Lantzy spent 2 hours on the phone with me answering all my questions to Robin Tuck, super support person, who has the patience of a saint. No question was too much, even though I may have asked it before. The support is so helpful as is the "Help" tab within the software. The Rosemark System literally takes the place of a single employee for a fraction of the cost. The system is very user friendly and each time I use it, I learn something new! Reasons I chose Rosemark in the first place - reasonable cost and the demo was excellent.

Katrina from KCare

Review of Rosemark

Able to generate better reports. However, again unable to document a no show and insert another caregiver in the spot with ease.

Pros

The simplicity of clocking I nand out and paperless documenting system.

Cons

Google maps. Unable to document a no show and easily schedule another caregiver to take over the shift.