Browse EZ Home Inspection Software Reviews

Home Inspection Software

Product works great finished report is very professional looking.

Pros

It is very user-friendly and it allows custom set up. It also came in at a great price.

Cons

I really haven’t found anything I don’t like about this program.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Very easy to set up and use in the overall cost.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

The other product was limited in scope and did not look very professional.

Michael from Checker Home Inspection

Home Inspection software review

I have tried a lot of the other software's and now with this mobile app and cloud feature. I will be sticking with this software

Pros

I like this software because just like it says , It's easy to use . Very customizable. It is not a checklist style and I can add my own comments as needed or put in stored comments. I like the mobile app, that pictures can be added directly on site or add them later back at the office from my camera or drone downloaded photos. Changes from the state wanted additional information put into the reporting and it was easy to add. I find my reports are easier for realtors and clients to understand. I have a more narrative style because I try to explain things better to my clients compared to checklists

Cons

One feature which they added helped by adding the new home button, but I still find that I am doing too much scrolling thru a section . I just have to get used to it. I have a few other problems with comments syncing but I am working on that

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

I saw another inspection report made using this software and really liked it. I added a web site too with a combo purchase. thru EZ software

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

I like it because it was so customizable. I thought the reports came out better and easier to read for my clients

Pete from Thin Line Home Inspections

A Lot to Like - A Lot to Dislike

Customer support is generally responsive to resolve issues. Unfortunately, repeated contact over the last year regarding the saved comment editing/saving issues have apparently fallen on deaf ears as nothing has been done to resolve it. I don't even bother reaching out to them at this point. Instead I see updates like the rounding of corners on pictures for appearance - visual versus functionality. I'd like to see more changes to increase functionality - scratch that - decrease basic functional and technical issues. I would steer clear

Pros

Affordability Self customization .......

Cons

SO MUCH TIME WASTED The amount of time wasted spent editing because of technical issues and poor set up. Examples below. 1. Saved Comments - When comments are created or edited there is some kind of coding issue on the back end. Sometimes one or more spaces and/or hard returns are added to the end of the comment. When the report is generated the layout looks very unprofessional with random hard returns after comments throughout the entire report. The amount of time spent manually fixing these layout issues can be ridiculous. When the saved comment is edited, it generally does not save it the way you set it up - it again, generally adds spaces and hard returns. 2. Photos - In a gallery of photos in a section you cannot add a comment under each photo. You have to click on each photo, add your comment, click on "Save". When you have to do this for a hundred photos, this is a major time suck. It should be set up where each photo has a box under it to type a comment. 3. App - Difficult to explain: sometimes when attempting to backspace/delete letters, spaces, hard returns it occasionally will duplicate the last word! And again, another time waste trying fix a glitch of some kind. 4. App - Unlike desktop....When you click to add comment to the report, and then attempt to remove it by clicking the comment again it does not delete the comment - instead it adds the comment again. You have to manually delete it! I could go on and on, but limited on words for this section.

Thomas from Hudson Valley Home Check

Hudson Valley Home Check review of EZ Home Inspection Software

I used Inspectit software before and did not like it. I started with EZ and it is much easier and cleaner looking finished product

Pros

Ease of use, easily adaptable for different situations

Cons

I dont like the fact that I cant edit the report when viewing it to get ready to send it to my client. I have to go back and edit and then view the report again. I also dont like that when the report is generated the pages will have a Item on the bottom of the page and then the details sometime fall on the next page. It doesnt look clean in that respect. I would like to see for example "Deck Condition" on the page and what the issues were on the same page not seperated on 2 different pages because of the way it falls in spacings

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Customer support, price and i felt it was easier to use and adapt to situations like a 2 family house or a 4 family house etc.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

Did not like the software or the customer support

Jeffrey from Jersey Strong Home Inspection

EZ Home Inspection

This is my primary tool for developing easy to write and read reports for my Home Inspection business. My overall experience with the product and the support has been excellent.

Pros

This product was easy to initially set up. Making modifications for various templates was simple.

Cons

Wish I had a version for my Commercial inspections.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Much quicker to work with, and to modify as needed for various templates.

Jeffrey from Moosabec Home Inspections

Software Written By A Real Home Inspector

It was a seamless transition from my former software and so much of the report is done on-site that processing at home takes less than an hour.

Pros

The overall layout is intuitive and easy to follow during an inspection. Adding or removing inspection items on the spot is very easy.

Cons

Editing a template can be difficult at first when making big changes, but it just takes time.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Highly recommend on an InterNachi video and with the full featured trial, I had nothing to lose.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

HomeGauge never felt like it was written by a human that inspects properties. Sifting through volumes of unnecessary comments was too much. Manipulating pictures was unnecessarily difficult and time consuming.

roger from Roger Bilbrey Associates

Everything you need in a home inspection software

The time to finalize the report is awesome. You don't have to spend an hour or so after an inspection to do the paperwork. It is all done in real-time. I love this product!

Pros

There are several things I love about this software. Number one, you can place pictures right where you take them in the report which saves time. There are many pre-programmed comments for problems as well as you can put in your own. I use different colors to show what is most important. Finally, the fact that it is generated and can be sent once your completion of the inspection is done. Realtors love this!!!

Cons

It would be nice if HomeBinder would add this software to its list of companies so the report can be loaded directly to HomeBinder files. They did have an issue with the pictures at times taking a long time to load but lately, it seems that has been fixed. It would also be nice if they could install codes in each section to show why something may not be proper in a home. I.E. Decking braces, etc.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

The price is way below and all the added things that are in the program are awesome. Never had a complaint worth changing over.

Larry from Walker and Sons Home INspection

The Ease of EZHomeinspection App

My overall experience with EZ Home Inspection Software has been excellent. The software is very user friendly and their customer service is excellent as well. Rusty has bailed me out at a moments notice, even on the weekend, when my app glitched out and I was in the middle of an inspection. The problem wasn't on his end but on mine, but he stayed on with me and helped me figure out the problem.

Pros

The item I like the most on this app is how easy it is to customize. I can ad to or take from the original template without any issue. Realtors that have seen the app and the finished inspection are also impressed by how easy it is to customize for individual clients. I'm also very appreciative of how quickly Rusty gets back to assist me and is always very helpful. One last thing I'm impressed by is that they don't rest on their laurels. They are constantly working to improve their app and updating it so it is more effective and user friendly for the home inspector. I recommend them very highly.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about the app. I asked about putting in color codes for the various conditions used in the report and they said they are working on including that soon.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

I chose EZ Home Inspection Software because I like the way the program was laid out and the price was in my budget. They also gave me a 30 day free trial which allowed me to use it and see if I liked it or not. It didn't take me long to realize how nice it is to use. They also provide optional program offers which will be beneficial to me as my company grows.

Joe from JBM Home Inspections LLC

EZ Home Inspection Software Review

I compared this software to 4 others when I was shopping. If found EZ Home Inspection Software to be the easiest to use and customize. The customer support has also been excellent.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to customize.

Cons

I have had no problems with this software.

Great Home Inspection software.

Pros

Easy to use, easy accessible and really enjoy the mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes the desktop software is slow but otherwise great.

Easy to use.

Scott from SRM Home Inspections, LLC

EZ Home Inspection Software - Review

I started using the web based software in 2018 and it is a good product, unfortunately it is being fazed out. I switched to the mobile app for onsite reporting and for the first few months it was GREAT. Since then constant changes, things appearing then disappearing days later on the app, ZERO tech support, unanswered calls, texts and emails have frustrated me to the point I am looking to switch to a Professional and Reliable reporting software. When the customers that pay for, and use, the software on a daily basis are outright Ignored when having issues using the product, it should be a red flag to all those thinking about purchasing this product.

Pros

Nice clean, easy to read and understand reports

Cons

The mobile app only works correctly about 70% of the time that is a large enough problem but there is ZERO Tech support. I have waited more than 72 Hrs for a return phone call when experiencing issues. They only work Mon-Fri 9-5, no weekend support, even then calls and emails during the week go unanswered. Constant changes and site maintenance during times Inspectors are attempting to make a living are frustrating to say the least. Upgrade are necessary, we all understand that, but users are NEVER informed when you wont be able to connect to the website. Getting to an inspection an not being able to use the mobile app is NOT an option in the Home Inspection field.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

The web based software was easy to use, generated nice reports and had little to no issues. The same is the exact opposite for their cloud based on site reporting mobile app.

Hugo from SCA Services Atlanta. Llc.

My EZ easy experience.

As I said, before using EZ software, I usually brought a priority assorted summary to my clients. Then, using this software, I must do it apart by myself, inserting it as an additional item. Anyway, the product is good.

Pros

The structure of the software. The way it has been developed is logical.

Cons

The UNDO option does not work. Sometimes, by mistake, I have deleted a text. Then I have to re-write it. If I need to delete some pics, I must do it one by one. Also, after inserting several pics it is not available to move them. It is unable to modify the order of insertion. They must be inserted in the order you required them. In some cases I need to repeat a text from a library several times but the program inserts it only once. For example: I use this text very often: "IT IS A SAFETY ITEM", then, If I need it twice or more in the same item I have to write it each time or use copy/paste (it does not copy the formats). In the Home Inspection Reports I do, I offer to my client a summary sorted by priorities so, I have to copy the items outside (in word), sort them by priority, and then I copy them back into an additional item at the end of the document. Sometimes I bring the summary that the software brings inserting the tag: IT IS A HIGH PRIORITY ITEM, additional to any other tagging. The idea is that my clients read the summary ordered by priority. The item number 1 must be the most important, etc. Anyway, the software works well. I'm satisfied using it.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

Being in development, it had several limitations, especially about the pictures, and the programmers were not too much interested on improve them.

Joe from House Detectives Home Inspections

Great value

the experience with EZ has been great so far i recently purchased a new lap top and i needed to transfer the software from the original to the new computer and EZs service department assisted me in doing that happily

Pros

This software is very user friendly, i have been using it fro a couple years now and have not found anything that i do not like about it.

Cons

i haven't been able to create and save a usable template, I also do wind mitigation inspections and would like to build a template for these that i can reuse

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Price was a factor but after trying it i found it very easy to use

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

Report host was a good system but it was very time consuming adding all the info into the lines of the report, sometimes i spent more time filling out the report than i did on the inspection

Response from EZ Home Inspection Software

Replied June 2020

Hi Joe, Thanks for the positive feedback. You can definitely create and reuse your own custom templates. To do that please go to "Manage Templates" and you can edit and create custom ones there. We just added Florida 4 Point and Wind Mitigation templates as well and you get find those by clicking "Get Templates". If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

Derek from Pinpoint Inspections LLC

Software review

Overall love it I definitely recommend it to a douple.ofy buddies that are in the process of getting there home inspection License.

Pros

I like the easy layout. No added fluff straight to the point and staying within my state Standards.

Cons

I don't like how the 4 point inspection tab has FLORIDA in it. I could use this format to do more 4 points but I don't live in FLORIDA. Wish is was generic. Sometimes my reports don't load up when I need them too. This industry is Time sensitive so getting the reports out when I need them to is valuable. I also would like to see an improvement with the summary page to allow more of an option to seperate the more critical issues and general maintenance

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Price and setup was easy and the option for the website was a big plus.

Daryl from HomePro Inspection Services, LLC

Easy To Use

Pros

Software is easy to use, customizable, templates, and most of all affordable. Did a few free trial runs with other software companies and decided to go with EZ Home Inspection Software. The customer support service has always been spot when or/if I needed it. They offer software & website packages as well.

Cons

Like all software, nothing is always going to be 100 % perfect. There was a minor glitch in the system when the server was upgraded a little while ago. It never caused my software to crash or caused any data loss. Part of the issue was the tablet speed/memory I was using at the time. I called support after I had finished the inspection. They answered the phone within a couple of rings and had explained to me, what might be causing my concern and it was corrected within 30 min.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

EZ Software was easy to use, great customer support (so far) They don't tie you down with any long term contracts or termination fees. So, if you don't like the software..... you can leave it no questions asked.

LARRY from L. A. Selleck Inspections And Consulting

Found what I was looking for

Pros

When I started my home inspection business I wanted a report writing software that was easy to use and that I could customize. I will not give a portion of my fee from each inspection to a company for the use of their software. EZ report writing software is Priced Right and they continue to make Improvements. I'm able to customize my reports and create templates for different types of inspections I regularly perform. I use my phone and the app at the inspection to take pictures, make notes, and add pre-saved conditions. I upload it, edit it, and email it to my client from my computer back at the office. It's easy and fast. I highly recommend it.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. I would just encourage EZ to keep making improvements and KEEP IT SIMPLE. The ability to customize my reports and make them different from my competitors is important to me. That would include the first page with my logo and company name. A little more flexibility with it would be nice. Minor details, keep up the good work.

Beau from ASMHI Inc

Daily user

Very happy with software overall. Great tech support.

Pros

Eliminates office time completing reports

Cons

Hasn't integrated with ISN Desktop version is slower when uploading photos

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

We were already using EZ desktop software

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

To reduce report writing time

Kyle from Champion Service

Bang for your Bucks

I have had minimal issues that were always addressed in a timely fashion. I highly recommend EZ Home Inspection Software for the beginner to the seasoned inspector. It can be customized to fit any situation with minimal effort.

Pros

This software allows you to hit the ground running and learn the features on the fly. Narratives and formats have been established with the ability to customize.

Cons

There is a lag when photos are saved, but it is not that long.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

My business started to grow and I liked EZ Home Inspection Software's pricing plan for unlimited inspections a month.

Matthew from Elite Home Inspection Carolinas

Good simple software to allow you to focus on your inspections

Overall, a good value for the money. It saved me a little time compared to the other softwares. If I spent some time to customize my own pre populated drop down lists, I think it would save me even more time. Pretty easy to get started on and learn it though.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to load pictures and add captions.

Cons

The pre-populated drop down lists are full of typos and irritate me. For example, there many entries for "CO2 detector" which is clearly the improper term. It's "CO" and it stands for carbon monoxide, a poisonous gas. Not CO2, the harmless gas that plants breathe in. Lots of typos like that are frustrating to correct them all.

Cost and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

Ease of use for user on EZ Software.

Ed from Hadley's Home Inspections

EZ Home Inspection software

Has been great cut down on my time on the job. Able to complete and email all reports on site and enjoy my time at home.

Pros

I love my EZ Home Inspection Software. Have been inspecting for 18 years. Have used this Software 10+/- years. I have had great support online as well as phone assistance during this period. Several inspectors in my area are using this software at my advise. The software is easy to use and install. Buyers and realtors love my reports.

Cons

Some upgrades have been made over the years. The one upgrade I would have kept the same. I liked the ability to type labels directly on my photos rather than typing a label under the photo. Both would be nice. Sometimes labeling the exact spot that has and issue helps buyers understand could not present for the inspection

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Easy to use and set up and was very inexpensive

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

The booklets had to be hand delivered or mailed reports took days to be delivered at times.

Tyler from Effortless Rental Group

Terrific product for STR hosts/companies

We are using EZ for scheduling housekeepers, submiting maintenance requests, and generating invoices to bill our clients. Right from the start, it has been a great experience, the EZ team is always available to hop on calls, zooms, etc to assist should any problem arise.

Pros

I find the maintenance work order and invoicing the most impactful feature in EZ. I like the 'freedom' of being able to edit my team's work orders to make sure grammar is correct and more importantly, that we are charging our customers the accurate price.

Cons

The only thing I would change with EZ is the overall aesthetic and look of the UI. It could use a modern facelift of sorts.

Chris from Diamond Home Inspections

Easy but flawed

Very Good

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

A couple kinks I've noticed in 2 years of using the software. 1. If I mistakenly select a comment from the library most of the time if it is deselected again it goes away. However lately if I try to deselect a mistakenly selected comment it adds it again. Then the only way to delete it is to backspace through the entire comment which is time consuming. 2. The cell phone portion of the software doesn't allow final editing. In other words if I want to shorten the report by removing a section, i.e. "Basement" I can't do it from the cell phone. At least I haven't found a way to do so. This means I can't Send the report until I get to a laptop and do the final editing. 3. It would be a good idea to find a way to make the Summary Page reference the page number of an item rather than just its Item No.

Seemed easy and affordable

Mark from Standing Home Inspection LLC

Good Value Comparably!?

Doesn't Suck

Pros

Well, if You.... have to get another one of these ridiculous, trending... money grubbing "subscriptions" drawing profits out of your bank account, every single month, with that forever changing price tag that only drives your bottom line costs farther out the roof, rather than just investing one time for the software then???.... this is by far the best......It's pretty easy to use and it's versatile. It's your basic web page software with built in modules that you can customize and edit content. For example you could create a re-inspection templetes where you know,you would only need minimum categories then save it for the future use so that's nice ..just keep track of credit card on file Expiration dates and hopefully you won't get jammed up when you really, really need it when your out in the field!!

Cons

Cons: feels like this downward trend ... basic web page blogging software connected to the cloud with a reoccurring month price tag rather than a program you could install and wouldn't need internet which is better if internet isn't always feasible.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

I made the switch to this software because it was better than my other software, which unfortunately became a subscription service and the software became upgradably obsolete but mainly because no inspector can ever be profitable if it's gonna takes all day to write or format a report and a professional report is what I've come to expect every time I use EZ.... "Subscription Software" or service

rami from Nspect Home Inspection

Easy and affordable

Overall I am very happy with the product comparing to what I paid for it. Most people find the report easy to read and follow through and that's what important to me. ( A happy customer )

Pros

Provides an affordable outlets for start up company or an individual that does his own inspection. Safe easy and affordable.

Cons

Can't think of much. But maybe placing the pictures.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

EZ home was a lot more easier to use

Charles from Mile Hi Inspection

Owner - Mile Hi Inspection

I have been in the inspection business 28 years and have used check list forms and other software. I started using EZ software when their original version hit the market. I have found it to be one of the best, if not the best, software program for our industry. The customer service is top shelf. I have recommended it to other inspectors.

Pros

This program allows you to create a report for numerous types of inspections not just residential. You can create master programs for commercial, industrial, restaurants, or any other type job. Overall this is a very good system but with a few improvements it could be better.

Cons

The only issues I have are with the integral talk to text feature and the search feature. The talk to text is not as good as Dragon Speak and I have to continually correct capitalization and spelling. It does not put common words into its vocabulary so I have to review every input to ensure it is correct. As for the look up feature I suggest incorporating the same programming as in the original EZ Home Inspection programs. It allowed me to look up by date, client name, realtor name, address. etc. The new program is very limited and makes looking up reports more tedious.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Ease of use and time savings in generating reports after the inspection.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

Ease of use in the field and time savings in generating reports after the inspection.

Mark from MCJ HOME INSPECTION LLC

Not bad but not great

Had issues with billing. But overall not a bad reporting software

Pros

I like the price and it seems to be reliable.

Cons

No video or text to reports. Don't have templates for a lot.

Pricing

Pricing

Jerry from Midnight Sun Home Inspections LLC

User friendly and Professional

If I were to have a problem, the owners would fix it immediately. Customer service is always 100%. My clients get their report as soon as I’m done with the inspection which they appreciate and so do their agents!

Pros

This software is great from the get go! However you can add verbiage, move subjects around how you and your clients like. Pictures are clear and real estate agents love it.

Cons

If I need to adjust the layout, I have to do it on my pc. Wish I could on my tablet or iPad.

Customer service

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

Looking for user friendly, shorter reports.

Jeffrey from Adams Inspections LLC

Great Software, Great Support

This is great software, it is very easy to change, I never upgraded to the newer versions because this one does everything I need.

Pros

I have been using this software for about 4 years, it always works, it is very easy to setup, use and change. I am very happy with this software and the original support setup, I haven't needed support except to transfer the software to a new computer.

Cons

The version I have doesn't spell check while you type, it will only check the whole report. They new version spell checks while you type. I never upgraded. You can only have one comment location per line. There is an easy workaround but the columns dot line up perfectly. Not sure if this is available in the newer software. Ex: Roof Material: ||Comment Section|| Number of Layers: ||Comment Section|| What I do. Roof Material: ||Comment Section Number of Layers: Comment Section|| What you see on your report isnt always how the PDF generates, columns dot line up.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Found this software easier to setup and use, plus it was cheaper.

Norb from Gopher State Home Inspections

Review of EZ Home Inspection Software

I have been using EZ software for 6 or 7 years and for the most part I have very satisfied. It seems to be reasonably priced compared to other software that I have seen.

Pros

It seems to be easy to use. This is the only software that I have used so I have nothing to compare it to. I have one template that I have made and it is easy to add to or delate rooms depending on the house that I am inspecting. In the latest version that I have you can add several pictures to a category, I don't think that was in the first version that I had. I have been happy with the Tech support that I have gotten when I have called.

Cons

There were some spelling errors in the software, so I don't think that there was good job of proof reading. There could have been more and better comments In the Conditions sections. Some of the ones that came with the software were not very useable, I have had to add quite a few of my own.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

This software was recommended by another home inspector who I did some training with, and it was reasonably priced.

Joseph from A-1 Inspections, LLC

Excellent Inspection Program

Overall experience has been excellent.

Pros

I like how it is easily customizable for our industry. I thought the price was reasonable and fair. Most of all I like how the customer support has been. When I have had a question or suggestion the EZ team has been there fore me.

Cons

- I wish there was a comment library available for the photos that I am inserting into the report. - I wish there were was a place to save some "graphics" that could be pulled into the report at will.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

It was user friendly, reasonably priced and created an awesome looking report for my clients.

Eric from EME Home Inspection LLC

Pros

I use my iPad to type my inspection report, I use my iPhone to take photos which they get downloaded to my iPad through iCloud, this way I don’t have to carry and being worried to drop/damage my iPad. (I prefer to write and finish my report after the inspection when I am not distracted while talking to my customer who is following me during inspection). I found the software easy to use, however a tutorial would be a good addition to improve the software. (You can customize the content as well). The software/app allows you to create your report in PDF once you are done. If you are using iPad/iPhone you have to download PDF app to read PDF files, I use PDF Expert app and I am very happy with it. Over all I am pleased and I recommend EZ Home Inspection Software. I used to use different softwares from different company in the past which they were difficult, limited and extra fees for updates.

Cons

So far I have not find anything that I would disliked about this software

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

I was looking for user friendly software.

John from Zenith Property Inspections

EZ Home Inspection Software

Any time I've asked a questions I've gotten a pretty quick response. That's always good.

Pros

The product is a simple way to provide a thorough inspection report for the client. It provides the ability to change and add topics when needed. The ability to provide clear pictures with descriptions is key in my business. This product allows that while also being to use arrows and circles to identify specific items in a photo.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have more ability to center items and customize the overall template. I need to spend/find more time to see what is possible.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Initial investment and time getting up and running were the key decision makers in selecting this product.

Ron from HillTop Property Inspections

The BEST software on the market!

Pros

Very easy to use as the inspector, very easy to understand as the client. It lets you add photos as you see fit and edit or mark them as you need.

Cons

So many others disliking the product though they had not used it. It is a GREAT product, though the price would fool you. It is better than the price would suggest! Easier to use than another one that I tried.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Ease of use and price. The price was a very welcome bonus being new to the industry at the time.

Anthony from Ace Home Inspections CT

Used for over 2 years Comfortable

Its okay. Im sure it could be better but I am comfortable with it and don't much like change so will likely stick with it for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Its similar to the system I learned on. I like saved comments

Cons

I would love it if the software saved email addresses that reports have been sent to in the past, much like all email programs type the first letter or two and see options. For agents its a headache trying to find their card and having to type in their email every single time I send report.

Richard from Anders Home Inspection

Easy ti use software

I have used demo's software many times, but I still use EZ, for me it's the best out there right now.

Pros

The ease and speed that I could complete a report, very help full and straight forward, unlimited pictures to send the customer is great.

Cons

When choosing pictures, it would be great when selecting pictures you can milti pick them at one time, going back and forth is a great time burner.

Read above.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

The fullness and ease of this software and professional look.

Darren from Bent Nails Inspection & Consulting Services

It’s worth the money

I am creating everything I need but there is still a few things missing to be perfect for my clients.

Pros

Price and quickness to generate a report.

Cons

The quality of the report, what is missing to be the #1 inspection report software. I’ve called and spoken to your company, but your still only a descent software and that is making me only a descent inspector.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Like the setup without seeing the end result

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

That it had potential, but it’s stayed the same. Disappointed.

Will from Elite Inspection Services LLC

Elite Inspection Services use of EZ inspect software

Excellent so far! I highly recommend it, just the one glitch where I couldn't access if for most of one day... Hopefully this never happens again.

Pros

I really like the fact that I can use my cell phone or tables onsite and then upload to the cloud so I can work on a report later at home. This enables me to move quickly through a home inspection on site. This is important because neither the realtors nor the buyers have to wait on me to type out text while they wait on the inspection and I can move efficiently through an inspection.

Cons

Once i dealt with a software "outtage" and I couldn't access it for several hours. To me this was a big deal because it shut me down while there was apparently a new version of the software being installed on the server. This wouldn't have been such a big issue had I have known what was going on, so after several emails and voicemails later I learned that they had a software server issue that wasn't actually my own issue. This was after the frustration of removing and reinstalled Chrome and Explorer several times trying to get it to work when in fact it wasn't my issue...

William from Hall Home Inspections,LLC

Hall Home Inspectioh

Great program for the money!

Pros

Great easy to use and,easy to read and understand program. Clients love the program with easy to read details and great pictures.

Cons

Not easily integrated with credit cards but my company isn't that far yet.

price

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

great ease to use and pics

Bryan from Waldrop Home Inspection

Excellent Inspection Software

My experience has been great. When I started doing inspections, I was using spiral bound carbon copy inspection forms taking a day and a half or two days to do an inspection. With this software on an iPad I’m doing two inspections a day.

Pros

Being able to open the same report on my iPad and iPhone.

Cons

Occasionally the software will close when I take pictures with my iPad. To be fair, I’m not sure if it’s an inspection software problem or problem with the iPad itself.

Michael from Mj's Home Inspections, LLC

Home Inspections

I've only been using the software for a few months so far so good I think I just need to start molding it myself

Pros

It is a very user-friendly system. And very simple and easy to read for the clients. Sometimes a little too simple. But very reader friendly.

Cons

Some of the normal annotations that I've noticed in other softwares are not in this one. Such as things that actually work correctly instead of just writing appeared serviceable some people life a brief description of what is working properly.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

I started my own company and wanted to switch software and somebody recommended this system to me.

Kevin from Kustom Kraft Home Inspections

EZ Home Inspection Software

From the transition from desktop to mobile the software has really made the documentation process for home inspections really efficient. Ever since EZ Home Inspection software developed the mobile software I have never looked at any other software. For a minimal monthly fee its always there and has always worked when needed.

Pros

EZ Home Inspection software allows users to complete inspections in real time. The reports can be created in template form expediting the field use and process. Various Templates can be created for different applications.

Cons

Customer/Client agreement forms. Agreement and contract forms need to be completed prior to inspection. We need a platform or template to send and acquire signatures prior to inspection. Currently I have to use JotForm to acquire the needed signatures.

Hector from HGL Services LLC

EZ Home Inspection Software

Overall experience has been good. I have not used another system so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Good product with good support when needed.

Pros

The overall quality of the app is great. Easy to use in the field. Seamless from app to cloud based. Have had a few issues during editing. Have been working with support to alleviate those. You can create and customize your own templates for whatever types of inspections you are performing. Overall, very satisfied with the product.

Cons

Nothing really stands out. Most issues I have had with the app or the cloud based app were addressed with support and some of them might have been self inflicted. Never had a time when this tool failed and I had to resort to something else.

Chad from Central Florida Pro Home Inspections

Inspecting Made EZ

Pros

The software is great easy to use and to learn. Editing templates is smooth.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to send a report without the it coming from EZ. It would be nice to be able to take payments.

Joe from JDP Home Inspections, LLC.

Software review

I am able to pump out a report at great speed which makes my clients very happy not having to wait so long.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Library to choose from for detail expression.

Cons

I wish that I could transfer client information to a new report without having to type it all in again. Also, i wish I could add the signature feature, used for four point and wind mitigation, and add it to a new template I created for roof inspections or any template I want to create.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

The price and it seemed easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

The speed difference and easier control.

Tom from Tom’s Home Inspection Services LLC

Very good software

I like it a lot. But it could use a few improvements.

Pros

That it grows and allows you to comment as much as you need too. And insert lots of pictures.

Cons

After you select pictures you can’t leave them open while commenting on them.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Home Inspection Software

I needed more room to comment on problems with the home. And to be able to insert more pictures.

Joseph from J. Feldman Home Inspections

Ez Home Inspection Software

Like the product hate the support I am currently looking for a better software

Pros

I really like the clean report and the ease of use of this software

Cons

Technical support is slim to none no return of your phone calls!! When you are relying on a web based product and your business depends on reports in a timely manner, this company has let me down

Terry from Absolute Home Solutions of South Florida Inc

Best software out there

Saves us money and time using EZ Home Inspection Software

Pros

The fact that we can fill oout Fl wind mitigation forms and 4 Points and print PDF on the spot. This software saves me 3 hours per day work easily

Cons

Nothing so far. Had a few bug issues as they were rolling out new add on features but seems they were corrected quickly

Lee from TRUSTWORTHY HOME INSPECTION

Ez home inspection software is easy

Shortens report writing time significantly

Pros

The ability to access reports from the cloud and work remotely off line is great!

Cons

There are rare times when I'm in a location without cell coverage. If I happen to get kicked off the open report and can't log in. I then have to use pictures to help finish the report when I'm back in service.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Home Inspection Software

Tried this product on a free trial. I liked it. It produces a professional looking report that can be sent electronically.

Peter from PG Home Inspections LLC.

Great software!!!

Excellent. If you have an issue and contact the company you get a quick reply from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

I have been using EZ since I started as a Home Inspector. I tried others. None compared to the ease of EZ. My clients love that my reports are clear and to the point.

Cons

So far there is nothing I do not like about this software.

Bivek from Si Home Inspections.

Hard core using lover from last 7 years.

I did say enough. After I have started my work, EZ home Inspections and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there. I wish him grow and keep improving and keep introducing new stuff in his product.

Pros

Best software for non computer tech. person. User friendly, You can make and convert your own templates. There are so many pros.

Cons

Word and/or language AUTO correction features, Very less general Library in comment sections, Specially negative or something wrong kind comments, Choice of choosing default typing fonts, can not redo decoration on the pictures after saving and can not pull pictures out of software, that's fine. But please do not charge huge after making and improving software to previous and long time clients.