• Pros

• "It is easier to use than other programs out there. Customer Service during onboarding is amazing."

• "Being able to manage so many tasks on so many platforms for so many properties is SO awesome"

• "automatic emails, I love that I can send emails to guests and new bookings welcoming them, without having to do anything. "

• Cons

• "Well the same costs could be improved, the rest is great the truth"

• "Since we manage so many properties, the page with the interface can have small type, but otherwise it's great."

• "AirGMS is great and there's very little I dislike about the software. It was a little confusing at first setting up templates for messaging, but once I understood it, I've had no issues since."

Browse iGMS Reviews

Pat from Maine Cottage Keepers

Great Features & Value

I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Pros

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

Cons

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

I have a seasonal rental business and iGMS only charges me when I have rentals. It also has all the features I needed and a roadmap to add ones that I'd like. It's a tremendous value!

Response from iGMS

Replied April 2020

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

James from ThoughtSpot

Makes hosting Airbnb properties so much easier

Pros

When we started hosting with Airbnb, we quickly found that we would need to contact guests with information before their stay, check on them during the stay and send reminders about check out. This quickly became a real time sink and required us to remember to do this. AirGMS allowed us to fully automate the process and then do so much more. We only have a single property and it saved us masses of time, so I can only imagine how much of a benefit it would be for people with multiple properties.

Cons

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello James, We highly appreciate your positive review. Proud to hear that we managed to save your time, it is what we are working for. Next time you will have any doubts please feel free to contact our Live Chat. Happy to see you among our users. Have a nice day! Best, AirGMS Team

Jen from Slate and Hearth

So far- so good!

My company is enjoying using the software. Having iGMS is so helpful! I have used other software and this is so much better!!

Pros

There are so many features! No missed reservations. Love the saved/auto messages!

Cons

I would like to see an if/than features for auto scheduling cleaners (some of my cleaners can only work weekends) Would like to see a booking direct option to get reservations without using an OTA

Response from iGMS

Replied January 2020

Hello Jen, Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our software is exactly what you need. Also, we have some good news to share. The direct booking feature is already planned to be launched this year. Regarding the cleaners auto-assignment, we have passed your requests to our product team for the further consideration. Feel free to reach out via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS team

mark from Nations Corporate Housing

Tips for improvement

My go to software. Can not function without it. Thank you for developing it.

Pros

Multi-calendar, auto messaging, tasks. Colors.

Cons

Errors when home-way and airbnb is combined. Live customer support is non existence. Frustrating when technical issues are not resolved promptly Wish the software would turn landscape on mobile.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello Mark, Thank you for your honest review. We are glad to know that the software is of great help to you. Kindly note that even though we do not provide voice support for tech issues, we are available in Live Chat (there are real people, not bots) Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 00:00 AM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST. Also, our design team is working on a new layout for the mobile app and significant improvements on Multi-Calendar. Best, iGMS Team"

Always Improving Rental Management Platform

It has streamline our tenant communication dramatically, particularly the automation feature which has helped us maintain great communication with guests, in much less time.

Pros

iGMS is always improving, adding, and refining new and existing features. It's a powerful software that will serve any individual or group managing from 1 to 100+ properties.

Cons

The app is sometimes slow to load information (direct messages, etc) and requires manual refreshes sometimes to display the most recent content.

Response from iGMS

Replied December 2019

"Hello, We are really glad to read your positive review and learn that our automation is a game-changer for you! Our development team is working on stability, reliability, and speed improvements to the application constantly. If you have any questions about the app functionality, feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

Billee from M. Hooper Vacation Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Review for IGMS

Amazing

Pros

I have been using IGMS for 2 years to manage everything from Housekeeping, check in and check outs, financials, reviews and MORE! I would be lost without it for my two companies. They continue to improve over time, I highly recommend to anyone in Property Management.

Cons

I would like to synch more than one host calendar to one account for Housekeeping management

Response from iGMS

Replied April 2020

Hello Bilee, There is nothing more valuable for us than to hear such great feedback from our customers! We are very glad to know that you find our software effective and easy to use, especially when it comes to managing multiple companies with numerous business needs. As for the housekeeping management feature, we will let our product team know about your thoughts on it. Feel free to share more of them at support@igms.com or via Live Chat, we are there to assist in every way possible. Regards, iGMS Team

Saad from Sage Stays

AIrGMS for Multiple property owners/property managers

Pros

Message Automation Templated messages easily available for specific property one inbox for all your properties All your reports under one umbrella Cleaning and Maint. Staff management and assignment reporting on each staff members assignment. Multi- property/Airbnb Accounts calendar view in one place Task management Summary of check-in/out for multiple days and properties in one place.

Cons

Only works with Airbnb Toooooo many updates come through to Production system in use and there is no set update schedule or timming which causes huge issues, you might be in the middle of some important task and application update will get pushed, extremely annoying and frequency is one that I have never seen before even in underdevelopment apps. sometimes there is a Delay in processing and it slows down

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Dear Saad, We are definitely grateful for pointing out our main features, as we put so much efforts to create them! As for 3rd platforms integration, we have introduced HomeAway/VRBO integration (Beta version). You can integrate your other non-Airbnb calendars and tasks via the iCal calendar. Feel free to address support via Live chat anytime with any question. Best, AirGMS Team

Ivan Nikolic from I am SuperHost

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

What everybody should see

Nothing gives me more joy than writing good review about good product that I tried. First of all iGMS is so easy to use and it gives You full control on Your accounts. I have to mention how much time iGMS can save You by using it. You can automatize Your messages, templates and reviews. You can also control calendar from one place iGMS to other platforms. And I have to mention wonderful people that work there as customer support. I got a chance to speak with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I have to say best support ever. A lot of people should learn from them how job should be done. Good job people.

Pros

- It's super easy to use it - Support available 24/7 - Support solving any kind of problems that You might have - App saves You a lot of time - You are in full control of Your account - Organizing has never been easier ( organizing cleaner, auto message, auto reviews, control of calendar)

Cons

- I didn't have any problem using IGMS so there are NO CONS

Titus from Prox Chess House

Reliability Guaranteed!!

The time I save when I manage my airbnb rooms is just amazing. I love the fact that I use 1 app to manage 4 different properties.

Pros

The fact that activities from my airbnb are reflected real time on my IGMS and better still for several accounts... I love the reliability it has guaranteed me so far!

Cons

I have not yet encountered great cons yet. However I would highly encourage IGMS to allow managing of booking.com accounts too!!

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

It enables me to manage several rooms in one app and allows me to make cool auto replies and auto reviewing!!

Response from iGMS

Replied December 2019

"Hello Titus, Such reviews give us real inspiration to keep improving all aspects of our app and growing along with our customers. We are happy to announce that native integration with Booking.com is under development already, and the release is planned for Q1 2020. In any case, feel free to reach out anytime via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

Sean from Writing

Best Option For Multiple Property Management

Completely satisfied with the product as well as the response time of those involved and the service they deliver.

Pros

Very satisfied with the product right out the gates. Any issues or concerns have been addressed and acknowledged immediately. Nothing major to complain about, product does exactly as advertised and Im quite satisfied with the service. Best bang for the buck when it comes to integrating the management of multiple properties.

Cons

Automated Message customization. I wish certain messages could be disabled for last minute (greeting just booked message doesnt need to be sent if booked same day, could instead just send the intended last minute checkin message (& and furthermore wish we could select only 1 message to come last minute instead of it sending last minute + same day checkin). But weve made due and make it work. Just personal preferences.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Best price and seemed to have the better recommendations.

Ntsako from Urban Proxy (Pty) Ltd

IGMS is cool

Pros

I liked how easy it was to get into the software, the learning curve wasnt that bad, and the pricing is pretty decent for what you get, especially when you are still trying to scale your business, also customer support was pretty responsive!

Cons

-The messaging was a bit delayed, so if i got a message on Airbnb, it would take a while for me to see it/ get notified on their website or on the app -Also the functionality is not that great for me, it didn't have all the features i needed, so maybe we weren't a great fit for it -The software does look a bit dated in comparison to its competitors,i think the app and site need a bit of a refresher

Response from iGMS

Replied January 2020

Hello Ntsako, Thank you so much for taking your time to share the feedback! We are really glad you appreciated our onboarding process, reasonable pricing, and outgoing Customer Experience Team. We wanted to mention that the Inbox has undergone some major changes lately, so you might find interesting our extensive blog article about it https://www.igms.com/unified-inbox-update/. Feel free to reach out at support@igms.com, if you have thoughts or ideas for the app improvement. Best, iGMS Team

Majid from Vistaprint

Industry: Printing

Thanks to IGMS my Airbnb business is now giving me a semi passive income

I am a full time employee who cannot use his phone during work hours and IGMS helped me not to miss any of the guests and be able to notify my cleaners about their following tasks easy and quick so that I was able to grow my Airbnb from 1 listing to 5 listings (5 houses ) with the lowest rate of vacancies possible

Pros

Automated messaging and sharing cleaning tasks with cleaners

Cons

Graphic design of the app ( it was easier if they could use more colors do that users can navigate through the app much faster)

David from Kosher rentals and Extended Stays

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of new bookings when they happen Automatic responses on my end, mark the new bookings and messages as 'read' preventing me from seeing what's new and causes me to have to go through each message on a daily basis to see if they asked any additional questions. No holiday price increase suggestions in the calenders. Lack of a designated tab in transaction history showing deductions made by airbnb due to decisions against us. The program has been a little buggy. No website creation intergration option I can see

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user according to their role. The easiest way to access the 'entire month' view would be through a single calendar. When it comes to the notifications, the system notifies not only property managers but also cleaners about new reservation by email, text and via the mobile app. Though incorrect settings could affect the process and we kindly ask you Live chat with any questions or concern, we are always happy to be of help. Thanks for being with us! Best, AirGMS Team

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello, We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request. Best, iGMS Team"

Promising app overall

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros

automation of - communications - reviews ** quicker interface for communications then airbnb they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons

There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering, with option to upgrade. The upgrade is more expensive then it is worth by far for anyone running a single property and listing each room, as they clearly have it priced by listing based on the idea of each whole home being a listing, so it prices me out of product viability for an upgrade for quite some time as a startup, but the free version for up to 4 listings and the paid version once your running 3-4 whole houses would both be a great value for the dollar.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2019

"Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com. Best, AirGMS Team"

Kelli from Fairway Properties

Great Software

I have been able to take on most properties to manage because of this software.

Pros

My favourite feature is the Multi-Calendar, with multiple listings this makes it easy to see our current status on things. Also the automation for responses, check out, etc.

Cons

The mobile app is slow to load, and not as user friendly as to the web browser version.

Reasons for Choosing iGMS

Superior features and cost.

Response from iGMS

Replied September 2019

"Hello Kelli, We appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is happy to know that our core features help your business! We wanted to let you know that the tech team is constantly working on our mobile application stability and reliability improvements. We welcome you to share your ideas in the Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

Positive overall.

Pros

I like the calendar view where you can see bookings for multiple listings. I like the new report functionality as well.

Cons

listings page is really hard to see with a dialog box for a listing is so huge it's hard to find the one you are looking for. sharing info with cleaners really needs more work to be useful. one should be able to assign a cleaner(or better yet auto assign based on the preference) and communicate with the cleaner with schedule confirmation, cleaning started, finished timestamp and perhaps feedback after a cleaning.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2018

Hi, We highly appreciate your detailed review. As for cleaners management you are able to assign a cleaner in the system. Also, the cleaner can accept or reject the task. After the task is completed the cleaner marks it as completed and you will get the notification in the system. So, it looks like it should cover the major needs you described in your message. We are always open to hear more ideas on how to improve the product and your thoughts will be sent to our development team for sure. Thanks again for your feedback and improvement ideas! Best, AirGMS Team

Gina from Financial Services

I would highly recommend iGMS

Pros

Cons

you have to opt out automation for review whenever there is bad guests. It takes some time to load the app.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello Gina, Thank you for the review. We are happy to know you had a smooth onboarding! Kindly note that it's not necessary to disable all review automation if you want to publish a not positive review for a guest. You can just disable review from being published for this guest in the Inbox section. Feel free to reach out to us in Live Chat, and our support agents will provide you with the detailed instruction on how to do so. Best, iGMS Team"

Ludmila from BnbCare

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Always on the top

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS.

Pros

I work as the Head of the Guest Support Team at BnbCare and I've been using AirGMS for almost a year. Managing over 50 properties is very easy with AirGMS. - Multi-calendar gives the full picture of reservations and cleanings - Adding templates and setting some of them to be sent automatically helps us to respond quickly to the general questions and inquiries - The possibility of writing individual "to-do" notes for each booking helps us to make sure no detail is missed. - The option of leaving reviews for the guests and setting the templates for the reviews is also a great help - The possibility to check the Keycafe accounts and keys locations allows is a very nice bonus The other good thing is that it took me no time to figure out how to use AirGMS as it was created with a user-friendly interface. To sum it all up, I'm 100% pleased to be using this software and would rate it 10 out of 10.

Response from AirGMS

Replied October 2017

Hi Ludmila, Thank you so much for this great review! Best, AirGMS Team

Katrina from Pique Properties Inc.

iGMS gave us our time back!

Customer service has been great and my business partner and I love reading the articles and helpful tips they send out as well. It's much appreciated!

Pros

My partner and I LOVE that the majority of our time has been given back to us with using iGMS' automated message system! We currently have 8 properties operating on multiple short-term rental platforms and iGMS helps manage all templates messages to our guests so we never miss sending check-in/check-out instructions instructions or reviewing any guests! 80% of our phone time in messaging guests have been cut down by this automatic message set up and we would highly recommend this software for anyone looking to have their time back and to not constantly be on their phone messaging guests!

Cons

As much as we appreciate the automation of the software, two short-term rental website: Booking.com and CanadaStays are not synced with iGMS and we cannot set up the automation software with these sites. If these could be added to the platform, then that would help our business run almost 100%!

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

Hello Katrina, We are excited to see how much our software positively affects your business! Thank you for sharing this experience with us, it's a great pleasure to read a review like this one. Kindly note that CanadaStays just recently became a part of HomeAway. And we are hoping they will also join our native integration with HomeAway Family. More good news. We are planning to have Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020, and it means that message automation will be available for this platform! Best, iGMS Team

Jeff from CCG

Pros

Everything is all in one screen saving time and reducing the need to open multiple screens. Really like the note feature. We cater to our guests and use this feature to make notes about specifics for each guest such as coming for a wedding, family reunion, wheelchair ramp etc. We leave cards and gifts and decorate for their special events. This helps us keep track of which guest is coming and coordinates what we need to do to accommodate them.

Cons

Airbnb already works well. However, our home is also listed on VRBO and their system is very cumbersome and requires a lot more time and involvement. I am anxiously awaiting for Airgms to coordinate with VRBO so both listings are on one app and the calendars are coordinated to avoid double booking.

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello Jeff, Many thanks for your positive review and we are so happy hearing that you have found our feature to make notes about specifics for each guest useful and it is a great idea to leave cards and gifts and decorate for special events. Regarding VRBO integration, we have some good news for you. Integration is already available for our clients in Beta version. Enjoy your day! Best, AirGMS Team

Shani from ShaiBeau Pty Ltd

Coming along but needs work

Quite good, but a number of small improvements are needed.

Pros

The fact you can see all your properties on the one screen

Cons

It is annoying when you go to the Jobs log and the ones without an allocated cleaner, you have to go back to the calendar to go to the end of the booking and then allocate a task, then go back to the Jobs log and do it all again. It would be so much easier if you could look at the Jobs log and allocate a cleaner and job from that list rather than having to return to the calculator. It would be great if you could allocate an income to a booking you make. The transactions from AIRBNB show up but your own bookings don't have an amount of income you can allocate against them. This would be handy so everything was in the one place.

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Dear Shani, Thank you for your feedback! Our development team will take your proposal for transaction history improvement into consideration. As for cleaner allocating, now you can do it in the Tasks tab by clicking on the task and choosing the cleaner from the list of your team members. Please do not hesitate to contact our Support team via Live Chat if you have any questions. See you soon. Best, AirGMS Team

Jay from Little Hotel Boss

3 Years Partner

I met Igor about 3+ years ago. We had a skype call and he asked about what were my team's need and about the market here in Southeast east. The rest is history.

Pros

This calendar is great to manage cleaning orders and allow cleaners transparency of their upcoming schedule. Our team uses this feature everyday.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about this software I think it is great.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello Jay, It is real pleasure to read such kind words from our long-term client. We hope that the improvements and features we have been implementing help you running your short-term rental business effectively. We are always glad to see you in our Live Chat in case you have any questions or want to share your ideas. Best, iGMS Team"

Tatyana from BnbCare Vancouver

Specifically for Airbnb Hosts

AirGMS plugs and plays with Airbnb seamlessly. This makes it easy to manage all bookings, guests and even my housekeeping crew. LOVE IT!

Pros

We don't need to switch between Airbnb accounts anymore to communicate with the guests, Airgms allowed to see all dialogs in one place. Also, it helps us to manage our cleaning team, if we got the new booking it's automatically changed in cleaners schedule. Multi-calendar allows to see and change the prices in one place.

Cons

We need extra tool for the sending text messages to the guests.

Response from AirGMS

Replied March 2017

Dear Tatyana, BnbCare is our first customer! We are really happy to work with you. Thank you so much for your great review! Truly yours, AirGMS Team

Mel from Airbnb Hosting

The ultimate time saver!

I am ahead of the game when it comes to staying in contact with guests! New/last minute reservations are never missed. Guests feel like they are being hosted by a very attentive host.

Pros

iGMS has helped me automate and streamline guest communications. Guests receive my custom welcome message upon booking, check in instructions, a follow up after they have checked in, and a pre-checkout message. This has helped answer the most common guest questions without having to write out an individual message to every single guest. It has also helped streamline my turnovers as I can assign cleanings to a cleaner within the app. This really saves me a lot of time so I can focus on other parts of my business.

Cons

The mobile app is glitchy and sometimes takes a long time to load or doesnt work at all. The UX could be improved upon a bit but once you understand where to navigate within the app, you can use it pretty easily.

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello Mel, Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are really glad to help you with managing your short-term rental business. All members of iGMS team do value our customers' feedback about the app. That's why currently, our development team is working on the major mobile app improvements. We are looking forward to hearing from you once the new design is implemented. Best, iGMS Team"

Emily from Run This Bnb Inc.

AirGMS is the one to pick!

Our experience with AirGMS is extremely positive. The product itself is straight forward and easy to use. Their team is very good at incorporating user feedback into their product - this is incredibly helpful and cutting edge, and over our year of using AirGMS we've seen hundreds of updates made that directly increase our business productivity and increase our bookings. Their support with technical issues has been immediate. Highly recommended!

Pros

Utility, straight forward, user friendly (especially on small screen), frequent updates that reflect user feedback, fast & friendly customer service.

Cons

Allows integration with VRBO and its calendar but does not allow for VRBO guest communications within the software platform. You must login to VRBO or reply by email.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2017

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for such a positive review. We will continue improving AirGMS product for our clients. Best, AirGMS team

So far, so good

Pros

Easy to use. Airbnb and Vrbo native integration.

Cons

Bugs with auto messaging. Would like integration with booking,com and tripsadvisor.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello, Thank you for leaving a review! We hope that you've been enjoying using our software. We solve each tech issue and bug report individually, so do not hesitate to contact us in Live Chat and let us know what guest experienced the issue with auto-messaging. In many cases, the problem can be resolved very quickly. Also, kindly note that we are planning to have a native integration with Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020 Best, iGMS Team"

reshan from Travel

Free Trial really gives you everything!

It has been great. It has made my life a lot easier. However, I still tend to open Airbnb doe its user interface. It seems a lot more friendly in doing so. Maybe that can be something to change or looking at changing for the future to come.

Pros

The free trial is great to honestly see how this can benefit your business. I am somewhat amazed at it.

Cons

Linking different platforms other than Airbnb is a headache. I am not sure if I can even do that currently and that would be a great feature to add. Along with a website creation feature much like your competitors such as Lodgify. However, a payment gateway and payroll feature will also be a added benefit when available.

Response from AirGMS

Replied May 2019

Hello Reshan, Thank you so much for your honest feedback. It's a great pleasure for us to hear that our application benefits your business! Please, kindly note that we have already opened native integration with Vrbo and HomeAway Family for our users. Booking.com will be available in by Q4 2019. We passed your features requests to the tech team and this will be taken into account when adding new features. Best, iGMS Team

Sila from Google

AirGMS helped me set my Airbnb business on Autopilot!

Pros

Automation: I love the automation features that AirGMS provides, mainly automating the messages to guests, this helped me reduce the need to manually send messages by almost 80%. Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support! Also the video tutorials are the best. Cost: I like that AirGMS is free for users with 1 listing. That removed barrier of entry for new hosts and I'd happily pay for adding a 2nd listing when I expand my business

Cons

UI: The UI is a bit basic (old style) and sometime it's a bit hard to notice some of the features More automation: I'd love if the message reminders for cleaners could integrate with whatsapp, facebook messages and be sent as if they are coming from me (so I can track these and get responses back to me)

Response from AirGMS

Replied March 2019

Hello Sila, We enjoy reading such a detailed review, particularly the part when you're describing how AirGMS automation tools helped you make communication so efficient. Well be keeping you informed about new features and improvements that we plan to introduce this year. Thanks! Best, AirGMS Team

John from Stay Valet

Coming from a guesty member

I haven't started using it yet. This is my experience from the set up

Pros

Price Ease Simplicity Options - multiple accounts, cleaners calendar, auto messages. demo for getting set up

Cons

- Not enough control over how to set up an auto message. Guesty allows you to set up an automessaged based on a booking (ex. If is a guest is only staying for one night, they get a specific message compared to someone who booked 2 months in advance) - Need templates or advice on how to set things up. Guesty had templates of how to set everything up and it made my life a 1000 times easier because I didn't have to figure it out myself. The preset ones you guys have isn't very useful in comparison. - I was told you guys had VRBO integration that worked the same as Airbnb, however, that wasn't true.

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello John, First of all many thanks for your detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that you have mentioned the ease and simplicity of our product. As for the auto messaging you can set up triggers within our system, although we will pass the specific case you mentioned to our technical team. Regarding the VRBO Integration, we have some good news for you. We provide the direct integration in Beta version. Best, AirGMS Team

LaShanda from Fleurlicity LLC

Easy breezy

Igms has exceeded my expectations

Pros

Cons

I have not encountered any cons since Ive started using the product

Response from iGMS

Replied September 2019

"Hello LaShanda, Excited to see your positive feedback! Thank you very much. We're delighted to know that our users enjoy the software. If you have any questions feel free to reach out in our Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

Pat from Maine Cottage Keeprs

3 Times the Volume and Less work

We started using iGMS after we dropped the management company with which we contracted to manage one of our properties. At the same time, we picked up 3 more properties to rent and did a major renovation to one of them. After taking back over the management of our original property, we were able to not only triple our volume, we were able to reduce our effort to do it!

Pros

Easy to use interface with templates. Able to communicate seamlessly with guests & team members.

Cons

Only one recommendation to add the date a booking was added to the reporting to find new bookings.

Response from iGMS

Replied September 2019

"Hello Pat, Thank you for writing a review. It's so nice to hear that you've found our app easy to use! Also, many thanks for your reporting section suggestions. We passed it to the tech team as a feature request. Feel free to share more ideas in our Live Chat or via email support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team"

ramon from trescro

Great, but some bugs/missing features

mobile needs to be easier to use (I am on android)

Pros

great central place to manage everything

Cons

some issues - there was a few days when everything was messed up from the new update also, on the phone app, I would like for the app to remember where I am. For example, if I click into the multi calendar and then click into a specific reservation, then try to back out, I would like to return to the multi calendar. This happens in a few places and causes a significant amount of wasted time when on a phone.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

"Hello Ramon, Thank you for your feedback. We've created a feature request for the development of the performance of the mobile app. The application is constantly refined and updated, so we will be glad to hear your feedback on future improvements once they are released. Best, iGMS Team"

Roomaway from Roomaway

Good Software

have been using Airgms for more than two years, everything is correct, working and connections without any problems, I really like this program

Pros

Infinite operation of options, very complete!

Cons

Well the same costs could be improved, the rest is great the truth

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello, We highly appreciate your review and thanks for being with us for more than two years! We are happy to get positive reviews from experienced customers! We are really grateful for that. We also believe that you might be interested to know that we have the new annual plan. It's 33% off. Find more information here https://www.airgms.com/pricing/ Thanks for being with us and take good care! Best, AirGMS Team

James from ThoughtSpot

Makes managing my Airbnb SO much easier

Pros

Prior to using iGMS, I found managing guest communication for a single Airbnb to be incredibly stressful and time consuming. Now, 90%+ of my messaging is automated and guests get the information they need, when they need it, without me having to do anything.

Cons

The mobile app can be a little slow to load sometimes. It would be great to integrate weather information for the property location to be able to send guests a weather forecast and to send conditional messages based on the weather, but these are nice to haves.

Response from iGMS

Replied August 2019

Hello James, We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. Thank you! It's always nice to hear that we are a time-saver with Inbox automation for your guest communication. Kindly note that we constantly work on improving the performance of our mobile app. We also created a feature request for including messages about the weather for guests and the development will look into the possibility of implementing it in the future. Best, iGMS Team

Tim from CommArc Consulting Ltd

Eases management of holiday rental properties

I'm spending less time flicking between sites

Pros

Allows me to treat our listing across both AirBnB & HomeAway as if it was just one listing. The combined In-box & email automation are key to this. And the templates are very easy to use.

Cons

There are still some things that need a bit of work, but this has the feel of something that is getting frequent updates and improvements. Things that I'd like to see improved are: - iCal exports to include days marked unavailable. You have to make manual bookings to get around that. - Would be more useful if the calendar shown on the email screen showed the period of the booking, rather than now - Would be nice to see reviews that guests have left, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a limitation imposed by AirBnB

Response from iGMS

Replied June 2019

Hello Tim, Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to know that the software is a gamechanger for your short-term rental business. We pass your ideas and suggestions to the development team on your behalf. Also, the design team has some good news for you: rebuilding of the reviews interface has been completed and waiting for the implementation. Best, iGMS Team

Steven from Bungalow Potter

AirGMS is truly an expansive software platform, enabling you to do a lot with your airBNB listings.

Calls from your new friend in Saskatchewan everyday until you pick up the phone.

Pros

I like that AirGMS has all the bells and whistles, pricing, team management, communication, and attempts to have EVERYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF.

Cons

Having everything is also a con. It doesn't really feel focused. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to DO when I have it. Theres no guided tours, no identification of areas that are intuitive, and it certainly isn't very user friendly. I apparently need a Bachelor's in Tourism and Hotel Management to run the platform. It feels powerful, but antiquated. The salespersons call you all the time. I need an online tutorial, if I want, and simply just want to get going on my own. I know how to use a computer, this isn't my first rodeo. The interface and UIX could use some work. Kind of clunky, and could use some freshening up. The tabs on the left are tiny, there isn't a home "dashboard," with an update of all the pertinent info I need to see at a glance, and overall, a bit cumbersome. Lastly, there's not much communication about pricing and the trial / progress. You're immediately greeted with a payment dialogue screen immediately upon ending hope you remembered when this will be, because there's no communication about it.

Response from AirGMS

Replied November 2017

Hi Steven, Thanks a lot for your feedback and pointing out things you'd like to improve. We will certainly take your comments into account and try to make your experience better in future. Best, AirGMS Team

majid from golden castle group

i am happy with AirGMS

i am happy to work with AirGMS but i think they need to add some new features

Pros

cleaning tasks, multi calendar, reviews.

Cons

pricing is very difficult but it seems they are working on pricing feature.

Response from iGMS

Replied June 2019

Hello Majid, We want to thank you for the review. Our software is changing constantly, and we love getting feedback from the customers. Pricing Management tools are passing QA tests now and soon will be available for our users. In case you have more questions, please contact us in our Live Chat or at support@airgms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Kevin from Host Services Group

AirGMS is AWESOME!

As an Airbnb Property Management Company we have been looking for software that can help us with the properties we manage. We've looked at other firm's software, but nothing compares to AirGMS. It's extremely easy to use and their customer support is second to none. I highly recommend AirGMS to everybody!

Pros

It makes managing properties so easy. On one page you can see all property bookings and prices.

Cons

Response from AirGMS

Replied March 2017

Hi Kevin, Thank youo for such a great review and for being our client. Warm wishes, AirGMS team

Ken Nikko from Ciampalinis

Airgms best app to use!

I love to use this app! Great way to communicate with guest!

Pros

The app is simply amazing! I can communicate with the guest in no time and most of the clients are pretty satisfied by the way we reply to out guest! We love to use Igms!

Cons

The app is quite slow whenever we have to jump from messages

Response from iGMS

Replied December 2019

"Hello Ken, We appreciate the time you put into writing a positive review for us. It's inspiring to know that guest communication is one of your favorite features. Knowing how valuable to respond promptly to guests, we are glad to tell that our development is constantly working on the application speed and reliability. Best, iGMS Team"

Eduard from Marketing and Advertising

Great for new a growing hosts

I enjoy growing with it.

Pros

Ability to automatically send messages and reviews

Cons

A little clogged up interface. There seems to be a bit of a learning curve

Response from iGMS

Replied July 2019

"Hello Eduard, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to learn that our app helps you business growing. Kindly note that our design team is working on improving the interface so it will be more friendly and easy-to-use. If you have suggestions, just drop us a line at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

Meghan from Host Services Group

Host services

This has made my job a lot easier. It's usually very quick, and it's easy to see visually what's happening. It's a great program. Sometimes I get errors when loading a page, and sometimes it takes a minute to send a message through, but otherwise it works really well.

Pros

I like being able to see the calandar all at once. I also love the templates!

Cons

It's a bit slow to send a message. also, I'm never sure if it updates the nightly rate and total of payment when I make a date alteration for a guest.

Response from AirGMS

Replied March 2017

Hi Megan, We appreciate your review. Thank you for taking time to write it. :) Cheers, AirGMS team

Covers all the main needs of a small short term rental company

Pros

I love this price and simplicity of this product. I was using another product before that cost me 90% more per month in comparison to this product. It makes automated messages simple and adding multiple Airbnb accounts is what I love the most about it.

Cons

It lags a lot. It moves very slowly when opening the calendar or messages. Also, the automated messages. There needs to be more options for specific messages. Example: when someone books 1 day before they should get all the information for their trip. However, someone who book 4 months in advance shouldn't get that information until a week before.

Response from iGMS

Replied June 2019

"Hello, We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that automation made your life easier. The development is constantly working on improving the software performance, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to email us at support@airgms.com or say hi in Live Chat. Thank you. Best, iGMS Team"

Great for automating standard replies to guests

I am using AirGMS primarily to help automate some messaging tasks with AirBnB guests. This will definitely help with my business going forward especially when I am travelling and cannot always reply as quickly as I would like.

Pros

Facility to set up an auto-reply feature for AirBnB.

Cons

The auto-reply feature for AirBnB is a great start but it does not yet have sufficient granularity. I will often still have to follow up the auto-reply with a more personal message to guests. However, I like the fact that because the auto-reply has been sent in a timely fashion my AirBnB rating will not be adversely affected by those occasional times when I can't personally respond immediately.

Response from AirGMS

Replied May 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our smart messaging helps you to manage your listings remotely. Please note that your feedback was passed to design and tech team so that we can improve our features to provide our customers with the best experience. Best, iGMS Team

Great software, makes managing multiple properties and automating correspondence easy.

Pros

Cons

I wish you could automatically notify the cleaners of each new booking without having to manually do it. I had to sign up for Tokeet to manage that portion.

Response from AirGMS

Replied July 2018

Hello, Thank you so much for your great review. As for notifications to your cleaners, next month we are releasing the functionality of auto-assigning cleaners to the properties. This way, cleaners will get notifications automatically. Best, AirGMS Team

Daniel from Air Concierge

Great product to manage multiple listings

The Multichat feature of AirGMS saves me a lot of time by giving me one dashboard with all the profiles we manage in just one place. That way I don't have to log in and out of several accounts. It is a very powerful tool necessary for our growth as Airbnb professional hosts.

Pros

Message templates and automated messages.

Cons

Needs some adjustments for the co-host profiles and business trips.

Response from AirGMS

Replied April 2017

Hi Daniel, Thank you lots for your review! We are happy to partner with you. Warm wishes, AirGMS team

Verena from Welcome ready

Niche product that fills market gap with great potential

AirGMS is changing how I run by business, allowing me to be more automated, and rethink how I use the offered systems to my advantage.

Pros

I believe that airgms is a awesome niche product that fills market gap with great potential. It makes what I do, property management, a lot easier and the whole process more automated

Cons

There are some limitations that require you to have to visit Airbnb once in a while but Im sure these will continue to be looked at.

Response from AirGMS

Replied January 2019

Hello Verena, Thanks for your positive review. We are glad to know we helped to make your business a lot easier and more automated. As you already know, you can always contact us in Live Chat once you have any questions. Take care! Best, AirGMS Team

Nicholas from Barringer Property Management

Affordable Software, Amazing Value

So far, I am truly starting to like more and more the application and hope it will make improvements in the future, so it keeps progressing as a company.

Pros

I like that some just getting started can use this software for free until they grow to 4+ listings.

Cons

I feel like the App is lacking a bit in functionality and their could be more functionalities for employees and such.

Response from AirGMS

Replied May 2019

"Hello Nicholas, Thank you for the positive feedback! It's our pleasure to read about our users having a pleasant experience using our app. Best, iGMS Team"

niels from Welcome Back

What a great development!

Faster handling of client demands.

Pros

I have been with this software from a quite early stage and I love it. The good thing is that they are building the things you actually need. Looking forward to the next steps :)

Response from AirGMS

Replied October 2017

Hi Niels, Thank you so much for this great review! We'll keep going with the best developments for our clients. Best, AirGMS Team

Bobby from NDNU

Great for messaging and calendar management

Pros

The robust messaging functions (global inbox) and templates meet the needs of my one property on two platforms situation. The calendar sync is also flawless.

Cons

The integration with VRBO isn't nearly as seamless as integration with VRBO. I also wish it could connect directly to Pricelabs dynamic pricing like other PMS systems can.