What are Clock PMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Clock PMS software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"What I liked the most with this, is that I used to work for a company who used this system and got me to know the features it provides. Easy to use and I was able to enter employee info quickly."
  • icon"Easy to use, usefull, display colour, So far this software is good."
  • icon"Very good value product. Would recommend to any hotel."
  • icon"Difficult to use and to set up the invoice system and payments for back office."
  • icon"There isn't a single thing that I don't like about Clock PMS."

Browse all Clock PMS Reviews

• Have you used Clock PMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Selina Senorita

A useful and very good channel manager.

I am a staff at one of the hospitality companies that use this software. Really very useful, helpful and easy to use. Shades of blue, white and gray make it elegant. With this software we can also manage, as well as provide an overview of existing reservations. For example, if a reservation has not been paid off, then the color will be red, and if it has paid off the color is green, etc. i really like this. I hope it will always be good like this :)

Pros

Easy to use, usefull, display colour, So far this software is good.

Cons

So far it hasn't been found. Hope it will be better.

Samir

Excellent Multi Currency PMS

I am totally sold on the software. I spent COVID lockdown (8 months) reviewing alternatives. Clock allowed me full access until going live and provided uunparalleled prepurchase support and guidance. No hard sells and no gouging. Fair through and through.

Pros

I looked at more than a dozen PMS solutions. None came close with respect to multi-currency rates, invoicing, VAT calculation, and payment reporting. The solutions are elegant and intuitive. The form set ups are not always easy to follow for new users but they get used to it soon enough. It has a fantastic customizable guest mailer system and self service facilities.

Cons

I was sad that the POS add-on was insufficiently developed and therefore very basic as I would have liked the fully integrated solution. That having been said, the software has robust api access and is well integrated with multiple applications.

Reasons for choosing Clock PMS

Multicurrecy, cost of features, ease of setup, and presales support.

Reasons for switching to Clock PMS

We inherited the system. It was not cloud based and created significant systems management issues. It was not Multicurrecy and lacked seamless online reservations and numerous integrations I didn't think we needed until we had them.

Chance

April 2022

Best Property Management System that I have used.

Despite the cons I have listed, I really like CLOCK. It has bookmarks for easy access to functions. I love the maintenance feature that allows us to see which rooms have issues and what they are. I don't use the rate features because we use Room Price Genie, so I cannot comment on it.

Pros

Reliability! It rarely has a problem and when it does they fix it quickly. I have used several other PMS programs and they often crashed and had bugs that were not fixed for weeks. Their customer support team is very responsive and helpful. AND the TO DO LIST. It is a huge help not just with the reservations but other things we do in the office. We use it all the time!

Cons

Some of the functions require more clicks than is optimal. I wish that charging to saved credit cards for companies were streamlined. We charge for the fist night at time of booking and it is annoying that CLOCK only tells us the average price of one night instead of the actual price of the first night. CLOCK offers several color flags for reservations, which is helpful, but I wish it allowed for multiple color flags like a different PMS that I have used. It could be accomplished by adding a header and a footer stripe to reservations. And it would be very helpful to be able to place several rooms down at once.

Reasons for switching to Clock PMS

we were planning on switching because Rezovations (Rezo) was horrible! It had so many bugs and was unreliable. While we were testing replacements, Rezo announced that they were selling out to a competitor and being absorbed.

Jeffrey

after one year of using Clock review

Clock needs to do a better job handling Credit Card transactions. When issuing refunds one has to manually enter the refund in clock and then manually enter the refund in authorize. net. Also need to have credit card swipes/readers to capture credit card info thus lowering processing fees and reduce risk. Your competition does this.

Pros

Easy to set up new company

Cons

Credit Card processing

Response from Clock Software

Dear Jeffrey, We feel that such a low rating is a bit one-sided for such wide and multi-faceted system, especially in view of our long and productive business relations with Lark Hotels in all their 19 properties. Although we respect your opinion, we feel it is quite unjust to rate a software product low because of its lack of one single function ignoring its existing features which - in their entirety - make Clock PMS a modern professional hotel management system with satisfied customers in 50+ countries worldwide.

Replied December 2016

GREAT SYSTEM

Overall, we have had a wonderful experience with CLOCK. I researched many systems and am very happy with my decision. It would take a VERY special system to pry me away. I don't think you will find a better PMS on the market.

Pros

I love this system for several reasons. We are able to book guest with speed and accuracy. It is also easy to train new employees. We chose CLOCK PMS because of their Self Check-in Kiosk system. We are a Condo/Hotel and our office is open only during the day. Since installed, guests can check in any hour of the day SECURELY. Their "partnerships" with Assa Abloy (door locks and RFID key cards) and Adyen (credit card processing) make for a seamless experience for us and our guests. Also, the Web Reservation System works great with our website. Guests book online, pay their deposit or balance, and everything shows on their booking screen. I almost forgot to mention the support department. Everyone that I have worked with has gone above and beyond my expectations. Even though we are a US property, we still receive prompt response to our inquiries. They are great people!

Cons

Since we converted from a manual Excel based reservation system, we were unable to easily upload the guest information during set-up. Once we had our info in the proper format, the download into Clock was quick and easy. If you are converting from another PMS, you shouldn't experience this issue. The most time consuming part of set-up was setting up rates and rate plans. This was difficult at first, but once I got the hang of it - no problem. (thanks to help from support) Since we are not a conventional hotel , CLOCK PMS does not have every feature that I would have liked. We have 30 individually owned condominiums and to have an "Owner's Portal" where our owner's could access upcoming bookings, financial reports, etc. The way CLOCK continuously updates with their clients in mind, I know it's only a matter of time before this function will be available.

Theodore

Top Quality Program Great Technical Support Service

We are a hotels reservations management company based in Athens, Greece. At the moment, we are in charge of reservations for 4 different properties located in Santorini. When we encountered Clock PMS we knew that it was exactly what we were looking for because it helped the idea on which our company works, which is that we can offer our services to different hotels in different locations without actually being there. Clock PMS made everything easier despite the fact that our back office (reservations and accounting department) was far away from the hotels. We were also able to manage in the same software the reservations of 4 different hotels. Because it is a cloud database, the distance was no longer an issue and we didn't need a different server for each hotel. We can check in real time the check-in and check-out of each of the guests. We can make changes in the dates of reservations and in room allocation and the reception is able to see the changes right away. We can provide at any moment all the vital information regarding reservations, payment methods, rates etc. to the reception department of any of the 4 properties. Our accounting department is also able to check in real time each and every charge and payment. Every night they can see daily reports of each hotel. We were able to connect the POS of the restaurant with the hotel PMS, making it easier to monitor the charges for each room. Their software is always working and we have never encountered any problems. Their tech support team is really amazing, they respond to any of our problems, questions and inquiries right away and the most important thing is that they listen to our needs and constantly change their software, with updates every 45 days, to adjust to what we, the clients, want. We could not be that efficient in our work if it was not for Clock PMS.

Response from Clock Software

Thank you for the good words and for evaluating our software and support. It has always been our top priority to develop the hotel PMS of the future - one that increases efficiency and profitability of hospitality businesses and solves issues that previous solutions were not capable of dealing with. Your words of appreciation make us proud and give us energy to continue our work with even more enthusiasm.

Replied January 2017

It is a good software. Very Comprehensive

Search from the Internet

Pros

It Integrates with the Channel Manager for seamless bookings. It has a Calender availability and Rooms Plan Availability which allows to check for Status

Cons

I need to ADD In Booking Channel Type (e.g. AGODA, or Expedia or Booking.com) in the Guest Registration Card. I also need to place the Stay dates and the Room number on the Top lines of the Guest Registration Cards, but I cannot do so easily. Please allow for easier Drafting software for such cards. I also need the Housekeeping Report to not have so tiny Fonts. The Font versus empty space ratio should be bigger, because my Housekeepers are senior folk, and the current FONT sizes make it difficult to put the Report on 1 Page (40 rooms only), and even on 2 pages, the Text is much smaller compared to the empty spaces. Please help to allow more options in Text sizes

Carol

With Clock PMS Suite, so much has changed

We had up to 8 years ago been using pen and paper. The business was a lot smaller back then. As the business grew busier, we needed a system that comprised a channel manager and a PMS. We wanted to try to eliminate most of the human error involved in data input of the large volumes of bookings we were now getting. Another aspect we wanted was the increased data protection which has even improved in Clock further since we signed up.

Pros

So much has changed! We've saved at least the hours of 1 full time member of staff just by removing most of the manual data entry involved in the day-to-day bookings, alterations and cancellations. We barely ever get a double booking now. Another key reason why we chose Clock was the Guest mailer. We didnt see such a flexible and well-made tool for automatically mailing guests in any of the other systems we looked at.

Cons

A multi room availability search function would be nice too, so for instance you can put in 9 people and the system will pick out multiple rooms for them.

Francesco

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very Flexible

Pros

Api interface:: permits everithing you need. Many integration out of the box. Fast and accurate support

Cons

the interface was old but with the last releases is modern and its customisation is easy

Nathan

Clock PMS is really user-friendly for managing multiple properties

It helped me to do things faster and smoother which allowed me more time to do other tasks.

Pros

The ease of access makes it possible for our employees to quickly learn the features of Clock PMS and start using it effectively.

Cons

Well, there are always things to be improved. But more importantly is that the Clock Software developers listen to the user feedback before planning the next improvements.

Jackie

Latest update on event itinerary (function sheet)

Pros

Just to say the recent changes in the banquet and function sheet and invoice display are much better than before. Great to see the charges on the banquet sheet.

Cons

Hotel system you can no longer go back to availability screen by clicking arrow to previous page when in a customer booking.

Kris

As operations are expanding, using a pen and paper is no longer an option

We survived on pen and paper management for a few years. As operations expanded, using a physical pen and paper based system (while affordable) was getting too slow, prone to errors and could not serve our needs. Clock has streamlined our processes and workflows; not to mention finally having a Property Management System that integrated the different departments. Also, it finally let us integrate our reservations systems and allow us a vastly expanded market via online bookings.

Pros

Clock PMS won our trust with its: a) Functionality - It has everything we need without the excess bloat b) Lightweight/Compatibility/Mobility - It can run on any device (no matter the age of the device) which is extremely useful, as our property sprawls over several hectares. It even allows us to check and edit while mobile! c) Simplicity - Training our staff, even those with no prior experience with a PMS, has been easy!

Cons

As an advice: An improved UI and switching between cross-function menus will be a great addition to the platform.

Zhivko

Clock PMS allows us to take advantage of the latest hospitality technology. Easy & friendly setup.

Pros

We wanted a web based solution because it can be accessed easily from anywhere. The Clock PMS has a friendly interface and it can be used on mobile devices. A fully integrated channel manager, automated guest emails, API for connection to external systems, F&B POS.

Cons

Clock PMS works great on any device, saving time and improving customer satisfaction. The team behind are open to ideas for improving the system. There are regular updates and improving the system and usability. Just one thing - it could be an easier process for a suggestion for improvement.

Lynda

March 2015

Greatest response time and willingness to work with customers!

I am a very small business (7 lodging rooms and a meeting space) and have been looking for a cloud based solution for some time. I have been a long time user (15 years!) of a very expensive, high end solution (RoomMaster by Innquest) but since it requires a fair investment in hardware, I started looking for a different, cloud based solution. This past fall I found Clock PMS. Making the switch has been the best thing for us! The staff at Clock PMS is so wonderful it's hard to put it into words. If you need help, they will set up a screen sharing session and help you. If you need a modification made to the software, they have a great way to document your request, and then other users can vote on the request. Requests that receive multiple votes from others get moved up in priority and get added as features quickly!!! There were several improvements I suggested, based on my experience with the other system, and they have almost all been added already or are now on the "to be added" list. The development team is very responsive and can release upgrades frequently...... with the last upgrade a small feature broke ~ I reported it and within just a few hours it was fixed! While there will always be a place for the higher end PMS solutions ~ CLOCK PMS is perfect for our business and we're really super happy we made the switch!

Response from Clock Software

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation! Customer feedback is very important to us and we listen carefully. Our service and development teams are working hard to make sure Clock PMS is the perfect solution for small and bigger properties alike and provide all the necessary or trending high-end features a cloud based hotel management system can offer. And we are always there for you for any requests or assistance.

Replied March 2015

Shawn

Clock PMS is easy to use and straightforward

Clock PMS is our first property management system. It is really very easy to use and straightforward.

Pros

Clock PMS has all the necessary integrations, including with the webpage, so that we can manage the daily running of the Inn quickly and efficiently. The interface is simple, and the customer support is great, always available to help implement the program and customize it to our unique situation.

Cons

Just as a suggestion - summary invoices, so that they can be sent to customers instead of the multipage detailed ones.

Response from Clock Software

Mr. McKay, Thank you for your kind words. We value every feedback we receive, as it helps us improve our product and services.

Replied December 2017

Derrick

April 2015

Simple, intuitive 100% cloud software

You are all aware that the decision to change hotel software is not taken lightly. After careful consideration coupled with the ability to create a "dummy hotel" that gave us the ability test the features we made the decision to operate our hotel with CLOCK PMS. Please consider we are a high volume operation, 76 bedrooms, 100 seater all day restaurant and extensive event facilities for up to 200 guests. Being totally cloud operated CLOCK gives us the ability to operate anywhere that you can get an internet connection. Within the hotel we are able to check guests in on an iPad taking signatures in their rooms, no need to queue at the reception desk. Order food and drinks from an iPhone on our terrace with the check remotely printed to the kitchen. Guests can also check out using their self service portal. From home I can update rates, check reports and monitor sales. I really would recommend CLOCK software as a solution, there are too many features to list, just take a look at their website. One thing is for certain, all the features work, you get a tremendous support if required and we have never looked back. I have just configured a new 32 bedroom hotel we have purchased and transferred all bookings within 3 days, up and running by the end of the week, amazing! Set up costs, 3 coffees and a roast ham sandwich each day, no expensive training fees that software companies demand. I would 100% endorse ClOCK software Derrick Holland General Manager The Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes

Response from Clock Software

Thank You Derrick and everyone at the Grand Hotel! We are proud and happy to be your hotel and restaurant software provider.

Replied April 2015

Innovative, Improvement Driven and Customer Centric PMS

- Reduced software and hardware expenses - Market leading features saves time, automates processes and - Customers love the self service portal - Customised extensively to suit our needs

Pros

- Ongoing focus on continuous improvement - Constant feature enhancements and refining - Comprehensive customer support - Building a PMS based on best practices and what customers and hoteliers want in the future - Very open to feedback

Cons

- Lack of 24/7 customer support (we are based on the other side of the world) - Would like a public product road map (minor concern only)

Mandy

The Clock PMS has turned out to be the perfect choice for us

With our previous PMS solution, it was very difficult to keep all calendars up-to-date and prevent the risk of overbooking. Now Clock PMS with integrated channel manager takes care of all of that. It also generates our receipts which is just great since I'm not on site every day to make them myself.

Pros

The customer support is really superb and fast. The channel manager works great, especially in combination with the rate settings. It's easy to create dependable rates so you don't have to spend an entire day editing each rate separately all the time.

Cons

I wish there was a way to set up a reservation request in the system that would hold the rooms so no other guests can book them until we receive a reply whether or not the interested guest wants to rent our rooms or not.

Carolyn

What great value hotel software

Easy access from wherever I am based around the world

Pros

Configure to your own requirements, easy to use, easy to train, great invoice presentation, great channel management option, keep in touch with your guests and encourage Tripadvisor reviews. Manage your inventory effectively.

Cons

Accounts receivable report is not great, needs to be listed by company and show current, 30 day, 60 day balances.

Calin

Clock PMS is the right choice

Because we were happy with the Clock Evolution software and choosing Clock's new hotel management cloud solution was the correct move.

Pros

Thanks to the adoption of Clock PMS with its accessibility, adaptability and flexibility, the process of managing the hotel has been simplified significantly.

Cons

It would really ease our day-to-day operations if the fiscal interface has connections to the local fiscal printers.

Winnie

Clock PMS eases the hotel management

We have a sister establishment that started using Clock PMS and it only made sense for us to us so that it will be easy to access each other's accounts.

Pros

We started using Clock PMS to unify our property management systems. Now it is easy to move bookings using the drag and drop, run payment reports, and even edit bookings.

Cons

We are unable to send one invoice if it is a big group booking, because we still only know how to issue out invoices for individual guests.

Response from Clock Software

Ms. Christo, Thank you for your kind words. We always listen to our customers to move forward.

Mischa

May 2015

Great and lean software for hotel and restaurant management

We use this hotel for our 4* resort in South America both PMS and POS modules (reservation management and restaurant POS module). Since we take reservations in an other location than the hotel, CLOCK helps a lot to organize our work efficiently (there is no need to synchronization as the software is web-based). The software is easy to use, lean, reliable and has a very good cost/benefit (it's on a subscription basis, so you don't need to invest anything upfront). Another highlight are the interfaces to varios booking engines (such as booking.com, tripadvisor etc.), which automatically synchronizes our rates and availability with them. The best feature about CLOCK is the team behind, they listen to their customers and constantly improve their software. Many of our suggestions have been implemented at no cost in no time. The only downside of the system is the reliability of the internet. If the internet connection breaks down there is no way to access the information (but this point applies more to countries where internet connections are unstable; until now PMS and POS hasn't had any downtime). CLOCK PMS and POS are completely recommendable from small to bigger hotels and restaurants who are ready to implement a modern software that is completely online based.

Response from Clock Software

Thank you so much for the kind words! We wish you a lot of success and will keep our efforts to provide excellent service and deliver more valuable features and improvements of our software. You, our clients, are the one thing that drives us to be outstanding.

Replied May 2015

Thierry

Clock PMS is simplicity, ease of operation and true connectivity

As Bower got more famous and the more guests started checking in on a regular basis, we realised we needed to get better organized to avoid double bookings. Clock PMS turned out be everything we needed from the very beginning.

Pros

Clock PMS is simplicity, end user ease of operation, adaptable and now we realize that it continues to grow along with us.

Cons

Simply as a kind of suggestion, templates for emailing guests at time of booking and invoicing visuals.

Response from Clock Software

Your opinion is valuable to us. Thank you! Kind Regards, Clock Software Team

Alexandra

Here's how we see Clock PMS by Lighthouse Golf & Spa Hotel

Here's why we use Clock PMS - customer friendly, easy to use and nice design.

Pros

We were using installable software and we needed much more, and not just a PMS. We needed a customer friendly online reservations system. And we chose Clock PMS, because of the solution it offers for online booking.Since our start using Clock Software, we are receiving more Online Bookings.

Cons

There's nothing that we do not like about the software. It gave us everything that was promised and more.

Liana

Clock PMS is amazing

Since the very opening of our property, we have been using Clock PMS, and it has been a great experience!

Pros

Automation of operations, quick and easy solutions, good channel manager, along with functional breadth.

Cons

In my opinion, a call centre to the already existing Support Portal would be very nice and convenient for me.

Response from Clock Software

Ms. Tadevosyan, We highly appreciate your positive feedback. We always strive to improve our product and services based on our customers' reviews. Kind Regards, Clock Software Team

Clock PMS