What are eZee Frontdesk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using eZee Frontdesk software through verified user reviews

• icon"Most information is immediately available, and the software is easy to learn with great results."
  • icon"This software is great for budget oriented or luxury hotel alike, software implementation is easy to use and master and with robust features."
  • icon"More important is that after sale service, their customer support help me a lot when i not able to do configuration in certain cases."
  • icon"And they promise you the world before they sign you on. After that it's dead silent."
  • icon"The cons for this software is sometimes got problem with WIRU / WRD but eZee team quick solving the problem."

Browse all eZee Frontdesk Reviews

• Have you used eZee Frontdesk and would like to share your experience with others?

incredible, functional ....

the control of inventories, sales, minimums and marketing data are accurate, ezee asolute has the possibility to integrate the operative and accounting part magically

Pros

clean and functional software, all well designed able to link all the functionality of a resort, live support is incredible, the sales team will tell you what you need.

Cons

If you only speak Spanish it is difficult for the support to help you fast, I think it would be great in spanish speaking

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi David, Delighted to hear that your resort operations have been simplified using eZee solutions. Also, your appreciation for support is a great value to us. We'll surely look into your suggestion and try providing the support in your preferred language. Keep sharing. Best Regards, Team eZee.

Euphrasia

So far so good

To be able to handle the hotel operations smoothly. It is so much part of our business already that we can't function without it.

Pros

It is easy to understand especially for the staffs. Convenient to get assistance via the chat assistance.

Cons

Certain reports are not available after it has been produced like the Room status report. The help chat is good except that the person who is assisting me does not seems to communicate what he/she wants us to do and what is the next step they are planning to do properly. I believe they are doing something after we inform them of our issues, but, just being silent & not telling something in the chat does not help us on the other end. We are just left waiting without knowing what is next? This applies to all help desk personals that I have encountered for as long as I have used Ezee. They also seem to not pay attention to what we say too although we are quite specific in our explanation. For example, They ask or tell us things as if repeating what we just said in our explanation. This is not helpful when we are in a hurry to fix issues which normally is the case. They also take too long to solve some issues which is later realized quite easy hence makes us question whether they are competent or not or just too busy on the other end or just don't care. This is especially when we are left hanging with our question in the chat. Hopefully this can be addressed.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Euphrasia. We would like to apologize sincerely for the inconveniences caused to you over the live chat. We're always trying our best to help our users in case they're stuck somewhere. We assure you that this won't be repeated if you need us again. But, if you feel that the problem persists and your query is not attended to, you can drop an email to customersuccess@ezeetechnosys.com, whereby our Customer Success team will ensure that your queries are resolved at the earliest. Regards, Team eZee.

Replied May 2018

Moreno

Clunky, non-intuitive software that at the end of the day, gets the job done, but is frustrating

learned a lot about PMS systems....what I like in this system and what other things I need to have a snapshot of my business.

Pros

Calendar Stay view screen is easy to read. Interfacing with OTA,'s is good. Reporting is helpful. I like the fact that I can override OTA bookings, when the OTA it self will not allow me to cancel. Very helpful when I was onboarding.

Cons

Requires many button pushes to get simple processes complete. Not at all intuitive. Customer service lacks...when I told them my concerns, there was little in a way of response that was helpful. Lots of back clicking. No easy reporting on simple things like, printing out all the details of a clients reservation. 2 platforms, Back Office and Front Office, leaving you searching for the appropriate place to get business complete and switching between modules. Sales person was helpful when I was getting started but very abrasive when I expressed my concerns. They could have saved my account, but at the end of the day, I have too many vendors to spend so much time problem solving with one. Does not have 24/7 Customer Service which is a concern in the hospitality business.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Moreno. Thanks for your review. There are 2 different platforms for managing your OTA rates and inventory i.e., Frontend and Backend due to user privileges and restrictions. You will also agree that all users do not have same privileges and these details should not be shared with everyone. Therefore, we have to manage two different platforms. For the support related concerns, it is very unfortunate that you have not been informed regarding our 24/7 support. However, please check out the link for reaching us on our 24/7 support, https://www.ezeetechnosys.com/livesupport/?chat=cloud And we do offer free unlimited training. You can reach us on live support or connect with your account manager or email us at cm@ezeetechnosys.com to get all your queries answered. I am sorry on behalf of our reseller¿s salesperson behaviour with you. We will look into the matter and do the needful. Thank You.

Replied March 2018

Ajmer

My Rep was very nice and helpful

We are able to check guests in and out and do reservations and auditing

Pros

-The check-in screen -It has a lot of search options It has many features It always has an error pop up It doesn't often hold information through to next time once save button clicked

Cons

That it has a lot of glitches and that the reservation and check-in screens are separate, and that you have to click into each online reservation to check if it has been assigned a room.You are also often unable to change the starting cash amount at log-ins

Response from eZee Technosys

Thanks for taking time and giving us a review. We are glad that you liked Ramiz¿s help with the software. Regarding the error that you mentioned, it appears to be random. Can you please share more details as to what causes it and how? That would help us identify the problem in our internal testing and fix it. Another news is we are working on, soon to be launched new design of the system, that would resolve your concerns of separate check-in and reservation forms. And for changing cash amount, it might happen if a user of last shift of the user was not closed properly. Then, system does not consider it as a new shift and user needs to enter starting cash. Please write to us at support@ezeetechnosys.com, we will be more than happy to make it easier for you :)

Replied June 2017

Ayichluhim

Ezee @ GPH

Over eZee is a very good system as it more than meets the expectations and requirements of hotels of any size. There is always room for improvement.

Pros

Very feature rich and easy to use. Software is constantly being updated. Good 24/7 Online Support. Complete Integrated Hotel Software.

Cons

F&B Software eZee Burrp POS has no automated stop sell(freeze Item) when item is out of stock. Cannot make one booking for accommodation and Banquet event(It is very common booking in our region). We need consolidated invoice for Accommodation and Banquet for groups. Invoice templates are too long especially for group booking.

Reasons for switching to eZee Frontdesk

The old system lacked a lot of features and was not capable of meeting the requirements of a hotel of or size and standard.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Ayichluhim, Thank you for the detailed feedback and rating us. Our software are made keeping in mind the requirements of general hotels with banquets and all-round services. Hence, you will experience a standard level of features in the software. However, we will surely see how we can improve your experience by trying to accommodate your requirements in the best way possible. Keep writing your suggestions to us at support@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Replied September 2019

Vijay

Live support team is excellent always help full. Thanks a lot for the live support

Pros

The software is very easy to use you can train a person to use it in just a couple of days and the imp part is the service , Using live support is very easy we get connected live by just a click and the executive always there with a welcome note and there to help you in all your problems and make sure that the query is resolved . Live support team is excellent always help full . Thanks a lot for the live support you guys are very friendly and best customer support team . three cheers and best luck !

Cons

no cons which we faced till now it is working very fine for us lot used many softwares but ezee front desk is really the eziest one very user friendly so no negatives from my side .

Response from eZee Technosys

Hello Vijay, Thank you for your warm feedback. We are delighted to learn that you find eZee FrontDesk very easy to use. Thank you for appreciating our support team too. We'll surely continue imparting our best services to you. Regards, Team eZee.

Jay

Fully Featured, Does Everything you want

Pros

This software allows me to be flexible in how I run and sell my hotel online. I can do basically anything I want with advanced features available. As my hotel has been growing, I really appreciate the software can handle the more "professional" things and grow along with me. Also, I appreciate the 24hr support, I've used it countless times.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit harder to learn than other software, because of the features. BUT, I still prefer this over a simpler software which would prevent my hotel from being professional.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Jay. Glad to hear about your growing hotel business and how we have been of help to you. Thanks for rating us and sharing your story. Regarding the learning curve, we hope that will be addressed in our recent release of eZee FrontDesk 7.0 which we have gradually started rolling out. Thanks.

Replied January 2018

Kenneth

I like how easy and user friendly this system is,

Data Security and Operation generally Downtime is very minimal

Pros

easy of use and 24/7 online support, Also it keeps every single transaction by all users, User privileges are well structured

Cons

Some functionality and templates I.e reports can not be changed to meet users requirements Like payroll module should be restructured to meet stands all all countries more so Kenya

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you found our system easy and user friendly. your mentioned Pros take us one step closer to our aim to facilitate you in best way we can. Regarding your thoughts on changing templates/functionalities, they can always be customized as per your requirements. Kindly reach us at support@ezeetechnosys.com And for Payroll Module, it is build to cater to all the essential payroll management needs as a part of a PMS system. If you are looking for advanced features, maybe you can try Aruti (http://aruti.com/). The best part is, this software is at present widely being used in your region. Do contact us for more details. Regards, Team eZee!

Replied May 2017

Best and easy software

I am using this software from last three months and it is a good technology i have ever seen, i have worked in lits of software but there is no comparision with any one at all, because of the reports and notification and you can easily interface your lots of tevhnology with this software, automated inventory control work with this software and the channel manager and the cloud based softwares are also good of this software,even if you have a small hotel you can get the best and reasonable cost of this, Not all about the cost it is realy a good one With its features ... Go for this... Highly recommendable to all

Pros

User friendly and you can generate customerized reports as well, i can say no one can beat this software so far

Cons

No comments... As i like this software among all available softwares in the market, you can try others too... But my choice ezee only

Response from eZee Technosys

Hello. Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the way eZee FrontDesk works for you. We assure you to keep imparting our best services. In case, you have any query, do reach out to our support team who works 24x7x365 just for your assistance. Regards, Team eZee

Replied September 2018

Annor

Excellent software

Pros

customizable and meets almost every requirements and their support is professional and good person to work with

Cons

few bugs occurs but that too in such a case technical team are always responsive and rectifies it as soon as possible

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Annor, we're glad to see your feedback here. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you because of the bugs. But we assure you that we'll always be there to solve any issue you face. Keep sharing your suggestions at support@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Replied July 2018

Menahem

Happy and satisfied

Happy customer and active back end support

Pros

The simplicity - optimized options and readiness it is an out of the box solution that fit very well hotel operations.it helps optimize operations. I have chosen this solution for my client and i am very happy because my clients are satisfied.

Cons

The reporting module A PMS solution should be at lease giving access the consultant to produce reports that the client want to have. the fact that every time a report should be build has to be communicated to the developers is not professional . at lease for the partner of ezee like our company we should be able to produce those reports it is better and fast

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Menahem, thanks a lot for reviewing us. Regarding the cons that you mentioned, we've not kept report generation generalized for our partners, since all our partners have different requirements and it does not turn out to be feasible to come up with a common report builder for all. Communication with the development team can help us understand your requirements better and fulfil those faster. However, we will definitely see where this process can be optimized. For any questions or queries, do keep in touch with your account manager. Regards, Team eZee.

Replied May 2018

Elma

September 2016

Mnarani Club, Kilifi, Kenya review

The program is quite user friendly and assist in viewing a lot of data at a glance. We have little problems and if there are problems or queries, the 24hr assistance is fast.

Pros

The point of sales is directly linked and updated to the hotel operating system and easily communicates to the accounting system. it is also fairly user friendly.

Cons

there are many features that might be updated or added since the program was initially set up for our property. We might not always be aware of the new features or know how to use it to its full potential. Personal contact sessions every 2 years or so will be very valuable as there are certain issues that is very difficult to get sorted out via live chat or skype.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Elma, Thank you for your precious time to review us. We assure you that our team will keep bringing you quality service always. Regards, Team eZee

Replied September 2016

Oscar

Personal in support are always helpful and instantly responding. Specially Govind!

Pros

Easy to use, great value for the money! Also comes in different languages so we got it in spanish. There are other modules that are a complement and we will be interest in getting them; it is a full concept.

Cons

Almost nothing; it takes some learning time, but that is common in any new specialty software.There is always place for improvement so please keep updating this software as you guys always doing it.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Oscar. Awesome thing, you took time to rate us. Our support team specially Govind got highly motivated after reading your review. Yes, we do understand that every software has a learning curve, and we try our best to ensure its smooth and easy. We work round the clock on product enhancements and release them timely. Be assured of it. Have something to say? Feel free to write to us at support@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Replied April 2018

Koushik

August 2016

Complete Hotel Solution

The flow is easy and staff gets on to it soon with little training. Support is also good, gives new product updates every month with a release notes. Query handling and tracking is also perfect with the tracking nums.

Pros

The most lovely part is the integration.

Cons

Sold in the form of modules and anything u ask them is chargeable and not having integration with any WiFi platforms.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Koushik, Thank you for giving us the motivation to work with same zeal with your positive feedback. Meanwhile, if you are facing any issue or have any suggestion then we are always there for you round the clock. Over the years, eZee has earned a reputation for providing seamless IT solutions for the hospitality industry. Our services are pocket-friendly and go as per the industry norms. We would like to know more about the difficulty faced by you. Kindly write to us at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee!

Replied August 2016

Mario

After 8 years of operating the hotel and restaurant, we owe part of our success to Ezee

Pros

What we like the most about Ezee is that it can do everything you can imagine. It is very easy to use and they provide great 24 hour support.

Cons

What we like the least is when we need to transfer licenses to new computers because of the series of steps required to do so.

Response from eZee Technosys

Dear Mario, We are gratified with your words and to know that our solutions have made your business simplified gives us the strength to do more. Regarding transfer of licences we believe such instances happen rarely. Also, we have to follow the process to keep a record of the Machine IDs to ensure only allocated licenses are used. Its part of our business policy. We regret for any inconveniences caused to you in this regards. Thank you for your feedback. If you have any queries, you know where to reach us any day. Best regards, Team eZee.

Replied December 2017

Somendra Singh

Ezee is a great software for Hospitality industry. Provide dealer training time to time provide vide

Pros

Our cloud based product is so good.User activity and user roll is key feature of Ezee.Reporting part not good.

Cons

Reporting is not comfortable.Rechaking is also poor.So plz work on reporting part.Provide help video also otherwise arrange training session time to time .

Response from eZee Technosys

Dear Somendra, Thank you for taking time to write us. We are happy to serve you with the best services and solutions always. For your concern to reporting, we always have to consider our all the clients as their different businesses require different kind of reports. We will love to hear what problems or improvements you wants in terms of rechecking the reports. And product training is also be available on https://ezeecloudtraining.setmore.com/. You can reach to us anytime at support@ezeetechnosys.com. Happy to help, Team eZee.

Replied November 2017

albertus

Superb PMS and Support

Pros

The Support are very good, their team assist every problem that I come up with patient and fast response. they have a solid support team that 24 hr available. The POs also too good to be true. so easy to operate. All of the staff never complaint about the POS.

Cons

the integration for the accounting software, not all of the accounting software are support to be integrated to Ezee system. Only few of them But overall ezee are a All in one system so itself is enough for the middle F&B traffic Transaction.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Albertus, it's great to see your review here. Thank you for admiring our product and our support team. Regarding your cons, we have integrated with most-used and in-demand accounting software in the industry. In case you have some other preference which is not in our list, please let us know. We will surely look into it. Keep sharing your feedbacks at support@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Ahosan kabir

Fully satisfied, the way my agent work is too fast to compared other agent before.

The software have lot of easy function to complete the business with easy hotel,

Pros

We are using more than 4 property this front desk software because of its function, which is more function able. Online support is also best to get help at any time. We love its channel manager too

Cons

1. easy room reservation, 2, inventory manage, 3, quick night audit way 4, reservation details list, 5, back up and restore way, check in check out time, also have many more

Response from eZee Technosys

Hello Ahosan, Thank you for feedback. It's great to see that you're fully satisfied with our products and services. We assure you in imparting our best services. In case you have any query, contact our support team who are on their toes 24/7/365 to help you. Regards, Team eZee.

Sochetra

I am the implementer of Conical Hat Software at BEST Company and also Ezee Software.

We can get margin when sale this software to Client for Hotel Management.

Pros

Functionality and Features & Quantity is enough to Hotel & Restaurant to control and manage their operation.

Cons

Permission allowance a bit complicate for users and have function that make user eZee to forget and use for a bit long....It make performance slow.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hello Sochetra, thank you for your review. We are happy that you are quite satisfied with the operations carried out by eZee FrontDesk, and that you're earning good margin on each sale. As far as the permission access is concerned, it is made to make your data more private and secured. In case you are not getting a hang on the operations, you can contact our support team to help you or avail a free product training. Regards, Team eZee.

Mahbubur Rashid

I can write about eZee that it has maximum and support team are really great and very effective

e-mail settings still not match with the field and also it should be customized. The report view should be print both portrait and landscaping orientation. Should be examined that existing good position of all settings remains unchanged before release new sp.

Pros

reporting and both fd and burrp. Especially Front Desk Inventory and all integration. SMS and Email.

Cons

randomly released sp and the good one is missing after installing new sp. It is very much regrated us.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hello Mahbubur, your concerns are very well noted and our support team will get back to you on the same. The service pack comes up with several new features and enhancements, while existing ones remain as they are. Yet, if you have any concerns then you can contact us on support@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Ehab

Friendly Product

It is very suitable for our small business of hotel apartments. We keep track of our hotel reservations and customer information. The customer service staff is very friendly and helpful.

Pros

The software is very easy to use.

Cons

I think that the photo feature on the guest information part of the software should be improved. I am still not able to use it.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Ehab, Thank you for your detailed review. We always aim to improve and are ever open to suggestions. We would like to hear your views on the photo feature and more, for which you can write us at: support@ezeetechnosys.com or can directly connect to us on live chat here for any assistance you require: http://www.ezeetechnosys.com/livesupport/ Regards, Team eZee!

Replied October 2016

K

September 2016

Great Software

Started using the software in 2011 for our first hotel. Just downloaded the demo, self taught ourselves to use and bought the license. Its an ezee (like the name) software to use. Very user friendly, hack proof (which is vital for businesses) and all encompassing. Just the click of a button and everything I need to know comes up

Pros

Ease of use, very direct, user friendly

Cons

No automatic updates, I wish the latest versions could automatically update

Response from eZee Technosys

Dear K, Thank you for taking out time to write to us. We adhere to quality hospitality standards to make the process smooth for everyone. You can write to us at support@ezeetechnosys.com if you want to know more about automatic updates and how we can fix it up for you. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss more on this. Regards, Team eZee!

Replied September 2016

The only choice in Hotel Management Software

Go and get it, it’s the best product. You can even trial it Free.

Pros

Fully integrated Modules. We use them all, Front Desk, POS, Centrix (Channel Manager) Excellent 24/7 Support.

Cons

None really. The product and the support is “Rock Solid”. The 3rd party integration processes are a little tedious. In my opinion these should be “plug and play” a part of the base product. I would like to use the cloud version except the price is way more than running a local server version.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi, Thank you so much for this amazing feedback. It is an absolute delight to serve customers like you. We promise you to keep imparting our best services. Keep spreading the word around. Regards, Team eZee

Replied October 2020

Julimar

We highly recommend the program we have been using it for more than 7 years .

Pros

All the features are excellent and the price is a great asset. The costumer support services are very useful.

Cons

I am not able to customize the reports. Not even registration cards can be costumized without paying extra.

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Julimar, Thank you for recommending us. It has been a pleasure serving you since 7 years and continued. For reports, we have 250+ report types to cover each and every business aspect and get desired data. However, they might appear unfamiliar in terms of format to you. But if you go through those existing reports you could find what you are looking for. Moreover, we are open to design customized reports but there is a small charge attached to it. Please do reach us at support@ezeetechnosys.com for more details. Regards, Team eZee.

Replied June 2017

Getting better

We have been with Ezee for a few years. The team seems to be able to adapt to many different situations. They are very good. and I highly recommend them.

Pros

Ease of use. Customization Options

Cons

Some bugs that need fixing, BUT that's individual and situational

Response from eZee Technosys

Hi Mark, We are grateful to see your review over here. If at all you feel there are any bugs that needs to be fixed, please feel free to contact us anytime. You can either get in touch with us on the live support or write to us at support@ezeetechnosys.com. We are happy to have associated with you for years. :) Regards, Team eZee!

Replied April 2017