• Pros

• "Easy to learn and use Great customer service and assistance 24/7 Anything we need, even if it is not provided, it will be installed after asking"

• "flexible and with zero problems , everything works as expected! support staff always more than willing to provide assistance!"

• "Great price, amazing costumer support, best value possible. "

• Cons

• "There is nothing I could say as a cons !The team is always there to listen to your needs and make all the necessary changes."

• "It is a little less customizable than other software about add other options daily used at work (not about style)"

• "Nothing! eveyrthing has been great and i hope this will coninue with new enhancements in the future."

Browse Hoteliga Reviews

Daphne from Daphne's Club Hotel Apartments

Very flexible system and outstanding customer support

All in all it's an good system and I am happy to have chosen it. Apart from it's flexibility, Hoteliga has by far the best customer support I have experienced in a software company and that is the main reason I highly recommend it.

Pros

It's flexibility and the fact that it is constantly updated with new features.

Cons

- It lacks certain functions, which I was used to using in previous off-line systems. - There are some hitches in its integration with other online booking systems.

Stavros from Kerameion

March 2016

Everything you need plus the people you need

To start off: Yes, you need a channel manager. When I started this little hotel, people said that maybe investing in software was unnecessary (even if it did not cost much); I'd be able to cope just fine without it. Yes, I'd have coped; if I had only advertise through a single site. But the world and the internet are vast, and locking oneself out of a huge potential market and loyal guests is not a sound business move. And even if you limit your web-presence, what about returning guests who want to bypass the third party website and 15%+ commission those sites charge? If that wasn't enough, a good channel manager software will help you with your book keeping. Or at least hoteliga does. My accountant loves it. While other clients give bring her a folder of chaos, I have neat print-outs, allowing her to easily cross-reference all credit card charges, commissions due etc. The first time i came with my notes and explained, she did not pay too much attention, clients always talk and talk. The next time she asked: "Did you bring..." I grinned, of course I did. It takes less than a minute to do after all and makes me my accountant's favorite client. And everyone in a service orientated industry, as tourism is, quickly finds out that the interpersonal relationships are extremely important - just as you want to give the best to your clients and get those great ratings for your property, you also want to get the best out of the people you work with, and you can only achieve those things by being awesome yourself. Which brings us to perhaps the main point on why I am sitting here writing a 5/5 star review: the people. I could write that the hoteliga team has always been there when I needed them, which they have, but such a review could backfire - after all, you could then say "I prefer a software where I wont need them in the first place." So let me rephrase this: the hoteliga team has always been there, not just when I needed them, but also when I needed someone else. When there was a problem with a partner website advertising the property, the team was there to assist me with their knowledge of the industry. A guest left me a review saying "On top of that there's Stavros, the host, that makes you feel welcome and taken care. " I was grinning for a week. Well, now I am here to pass it on: "Hoteliga is everything you as a hotel need, and on top of that you'll get Eva & co to support you in your business."

Mathias from Technische Universität Kaiserslautern

Industry: Research

Property Management System with great UI

Pros

Cloud-based and intelligent Property Management System (PMS). Great user interface and data presentation.

Cons

Less transparent in how data is processed internally, yet this allows simplified user interaction.

Response from Hoteliga

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your kind words Mathias. We are happy you liked hoteliga! All the best from hoteliga team

Amalia from Philoxenia Collection

Couldn't be better!

We are a company based in Greece that manages different types of vacation rentals and hotels. We had many experiences with "similar" though old fashion programmes in the past, since we are in the hotel industry more than 15 years. We decided to change and try Hoteliga product and after two years of cooperation with Hoteliga, we definetly recommend this program for its ease of access, for the ease of the program and the customer service. Thank you! Highly recommended! Amalia Thanou Owner of Philoxenia Collection Santoini, Greece

Pros

ease of access, ease of use, ease to control

Cons

havent thought of that :)

Andreas from Lavender Cove

There is always somebody there to help you

Pros

My Hotel is in Greece and Greece has a complicated tax system, that was not a problem with HOTELIGA, all the Greek taxes was installed and if something was missing, we got it installed. The program is easy to use and configure and the programers team always working to do it better. The automation tools saving a lot of time and the communication with the guest is perfect when all the e-mails sent by the program at the right time. The booking engine gives us direct bookings and we save some money.

Cons

I really don’t have something to complain about the functionality and support.

Argy from Hotel Elli

This software has transformed the way our business works. Easy to learn, fast and flexible!

Pros

Very easy to use even for our novice users, instant support whenever you need it, its features get updated all the time with new things that you really need. The developers behind it are always there to listen to your needs and implement quickly all the necessary changes. I can't really think of anything to write down as a con because whenever I have a problem and discuss it with the developers they do their best to solve it

VICTORIA from SOLEA HOUSE

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICE

GREAT EXPERIENCE, ALL IN ONE, CHANNEL MANAGER, BOOKING ENGINE, PMS, CALENDAR , ETC. WORKS VERY GOOD FOR A GOOD PRICE.

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALL IN ONE, AND GOOD PRICE

Cons

HOTELIGA DONT HAVE AN APP. MENUS ARE SOMETIMES CONFUSING. IT IS NECESSARY TO UPDATE CHANGES IN DIFFERENT PAGES OR TABS. THE TOOL IS NOT EASY TO MANAGE AT 100%. THERE ARE TOO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS OR MENUS TO CHANGE THE SAME THING.

Reasons for Choosing Hoteliga

BASICALLY IT WORKS THE SAME , SAME TOOS AND SERVICES. WE DON´T NEED SO MANY CHANNELS TO BE CONNECTED. SO HOTELIGA IS PERFECT FOR OUR SMALL HOTEL.

Guilherme from Thomson House

August 2016

Simple, Cheap and Mobile, the definition of a modern day hotel management system

I have used hoteliga for 10 months now and I just renewed my license for the upcoming year. Needless to say we couldn't be more satisfied with the software! It has all the features you actually need manage your sales, and simplifies it to the point that anybody can become an expert in a very short amount of time. If I had to compare with other Front Office systems, I would say hoteliga is far better value for money, since it ruduces operational costs of replacements and training, by making the reception, sales and tresury's jobs far easier.

Pros

Cheap, reliable, far easier to learn and use than alternatives, good channel management and exceptional customer support through skype that goes out of its way to assist you.

Cons

Could provide some more analytics

Ismini from Bohemian Suites Athens

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The best software we have used so far

Managing our reservations Financial reports

Pros

Cons

Slow connection sometimes. But overall use, is excellent

Reasons for Choosing Hoteliga

Due to its good name and service

Kyriakos from Entelia

Easy and friendly

Pros

It easy to use, skype lessons to learn programs capabilities are short and easy to understand.

Cons

Some minor fixes where needed ( Aplying restrictions to single price catalogs) but after a request to the team changes where made and now its close to 100% for my needs!

Cristina Marcano from International Life & Leadership Coaching Academy

Very good experience. As a hotelier I recognize the great utility of Hoteliga.

Saving time in the processes. Greater accuracy in information.

Pros

Represents a search engine for reservations that is linked to the hotel's website. It allows color coding the blocking of reservations to manage the distribution of reserved rooms and hotel availability. Another aspect that I like about Hotelga is that it can be applied to small, medium and large hotels

Cons

Because this reservation system is linked to the hotel website, there is a risk that due to external factors a good data synchronization will not be made, representing discrepancies at a certain time, however the same system provides the calendar tool that allows visualize said reserves.

Response from Hoteliga

Replied April 2018

Dear Christina, thank you for the nice review!! We are very happy that you like hoteliga! Regarding hoteliga booking engine that can be linked to the property¿s website for direct commission- free reservations, I would like to clarify that there is almost zero risk of discrepancies. The reason for this is that hoteliga booking engine is actually the same system as hoteliga PMS, it is not an third party integrated system that synchronizes with hoteliga. In this case there are no external factors affecting good synchronization. The booking engine requests availability directly from hoteliga PMS system. hoteliga booking engine displays prices, photos, descriptions and most importantly availability in real time, directly from hoteliga PMS. I will be more than happy to arrange a live demo so you can see live how the booking engine for direct reservations works together with hoteliga PMS. Best regards, Eva

Abdulla from Al Bateel Hotel

One of the best.

Throughout the few years we've been working with Hoteliga we've had the best experience possible. Their costumer support is available around the clock to help us with all the technical problems we've had, their software is very user friendly and we got used to it very quickly, and most importantly they offer the lowest price in their competitors.

Pros

Great price, amazing costumer support, best value possible.

Aristotelis from philoxenia collection

September 2016

great tool for reservations!

i have been using Hoteliga for 2 years! i'm more than statisfied with the product and the people supporting the software! Highly recommended for hotels ,villas and apartment rentals.

Eszter from St. Athans hotel

Flexible and helpful

The biggest attraction is the price but this doesn't affect the functionality. The system is easy to use and learn but can handle complicated reservations. The support staff is always available to help during setup and operation, explaining how it works and not just sending out manuals. We found that they are very willing to do bigger development as well and minor changes if it is required, e.g. adding more payment options, reports etc.

Pros

value for money, easy to learn, mobile friendly

Cons

could be connected to more OTAs

Konstantine from Seven Turtles Resort

It's very easy, smart and customer support is just perfect

I spend 10 minutes a day to manage all my bookings instead of half day before I started to use it.

Pros

Clear and user friendly interface combined with a wide range of functions and settings. I did not even need a minute to figure out how to work there. I just started to work.

Cons

Hard to say. May be some standard templates are too simplified and not enough easy adjustable. However, thanking to support team, that also was not a big issue.

Christina from COLORS Hotels Thessaloniki

A WELL-ROUNDED SOLUTION

I have been working with different hospitality programs, channel managers & back offices for years with very bad results. Most programs do not offer seamless solutions and they do not work well with other platforms. I believe Hoteliga is a very well-rounded solution for smaller or larger hoteliers with a very good customer support and a strong development team.

Pros

Ease of use, no problems with connectivity

Cons

The back office but it is constantly being developed so I do not think that would be a problem

Dimitris from Hotel Apollon

Superb Software Experience

I use Hoteliga over two years now and I'm totally satisfied with the software. It's very easy to use, you don't need anything else but a browser and the channel integration is stunning! Value for money!

Pros

Easy to use, portable, plenty of reports

Klitos from Panklitos

Simply the Best Hotel Management Software!

Pros

You cannot imagine how easy the software is for managing all aspects of your Hotel (bookings, cleaning, scheduling etc.). We have been using this product for 2 years now and it is just excellent. Buy this software for peace of mind.

Cons

Nothing to worry about. The software is absolutely perfect, we found no flaws with the software. ...

Sandy from Summerbird - Bed and Brasserie

September 2016

A year of great experience with Hoteliga

We are a 27 room Indonesian boutique hotel with 6,000 reservations so far. We have never been happier with Hoteliga! Our 25 years of experience in several industries, we could say that, Hoteliga owns an amazing world class support and software. No question about it.

Pros

How easy it is to book a room and it's two way integration with few OTAs.

Cons

None so far

Konstantina from Athens View Lofts

Flexible, quick, reliable!

Pros

Hoteliga is easy to use, easy to learn and practical. The support team is awesome ! Quick and effective and work to make it better day by day!

Valentina from Caesars Gardens Hotel & Spa

Hoteliga Review

Pros

Ease of use Cloud based Customer Support

Cons

Yield Management needs to be implemented

Maribel from Universidad de Oriente

Complete option for the management of hosting companies

Hoteliga is a hotel management system in the cloud. Easy to use and very practical, it is not necessary to have a special knowledge to use it. Managing this management system and its reservation connection, saves time and avoids errors.

Pros

It has all the features that a hosting company needs today: booking management, interactive calendar, customer relationship management, dynamic emails, billing, all reports and statistics on financial data, sales, etc. In addition, the fact that Hoteliga is based on the web, gives the opportunity to access your data from wherever the user is. It also allows continuous supervision and management of cooperation with several booking agencies, either traditional or online (portals) such as booking.com.

Cons

Like any cloud-based management system, the data is hosted on the provider's servers, which is why it depends to a large extent on this and on the quality of the internet service.

Valentina from Caesar's Gardens Hotel & Spa

All round great PMS!

Pros

Online Easy to use Great customer service Nice graphics All in one : channel manager, booking engine & pos Device friendly -

Cons

We are waiting for a connection with a restaurant/bar software to be able to charge in rooms. Yield management would be a great add on as well as some small corrections on some reports with regards to payments on the calendar.

Kellyn from I Loft Málaga

Useful tool to manage all reservations.

Pros

Very intuitive, all in the same programme and quick response from support team

Cons

Response from Hoteliga

Replied April 2019

Dear Kellyn, thank you for the nice review and your trust in hoteliga! Best regards, hoteliga support team

Yiannis from Zenith Blue

The small PMS, that created the Big change

A clean program, easy to use, that is always growing, meeting our expectations, and developing along with us! It is everything you may need in managing your reservations, creating reports, and keeping everything neat. Customer service is always there for us, assisting in every matter. Having included more OTA's will be a plus, but it can be done by connecting with a third party PMS.

March 2015

Hotel from L'Hotel S.r.l.

March 2015

You will fall in love with Hoteliga instantly!

Hoteliga is so user-friendly, and we in our hotel find their service to be very responsive to questions and problems. The staff at Hoteliga have impressed us with their dedication and great service and have gone above and beyond in helping us. We constantly receive phone calls and e-mails from their staff to make sure that everything is fine and if we need any help (which is great!) The software is still in the development stage, and they keep adding new features and options on a daily basis to make it as easy and as handy as possible. However, it offers more than what we need! Hoteliga can also be accessed from any computer point or even better: directly from your mobile phone as long as you have an internet connection! Upon request you can also enable the automatic-booking feature with websites such as booking.com which will add the new reservations automatically to your calendar without lifting a finger! The graphics of the software interface are customizable and very easy to use. We are more than pleased with Hoteliga!

August 2016

Miles from Nana Hotel A.E.

Hoteliga Software Review

We acquired this product in May this year, and with the generous help and training by the customer service representative we were able to set it up and with ease menage our hotel reservations and customer data. Great feature of the product is that it works seamlessly with other booking companies, in our case, booking.com. After a short learning period we find it to be an essential tool for any hotel business. Considering all the available features of the product such as customer data, billing, various reports and connectivity to the other systems, we highly recommend this product to anyone in the hotel business.

Pros

- Intuitive - Functional - Multifaceted - Easy to use

Cons

None

Maria from philoxenia collection

September 2016

Friendly use and easy to learn

I use this software several months. First of all is very easy to learn and using it daily you realise, how useful is for people at this job. I love how much simple is. The staff is very helpful, always ready to answer in any question. Also, flexible to correct any mistakes in an instant. Thank you...

February 2015

Efi from Finday Eco boutique hotel Kalavrita

February 2015

Excellent partnership, ideal hotel management system

Hoteliga is a very user friendly cloud hotel management system, it is very practical and easy to operate, and you do not need to have special knowledge to use it. It has all the features we need (reservations management, interactive calendar, customer relationship management, dynamic emails, invoicing, all the reports and statistics we need about financial data, sales etc.) Also the fact that hoteliga is web based, it gives you the opportunity to access your data from wherever you are. Very important is also that it has a channel connection for example with booking.com. By using hoteliga management system and the booking connection, we save time and avoids errors. The best thing about hoteliga is undoubtedly its manpower and customer service! They offer great and immediate technical support and service, always with courtesy, willingness to help and fast solutions. For all these reasons we feel we made the right choice to partner with hoteliga and we strongly recommend hoteliga to all hoteliers.

chris from aloha gardens

Hoteliga_Review

We installed for 3 complexes all ranging between 7 apartments and 40 apartments, the seemless integration between booking engine, channel manager and PMS could not work better and I would highly recommend this is the software to use and rep the person to speak with!

Pros

Customer support is amazing, Executive could not be more helpful. The software is very logical with varied options and funcionality, good reporting and visually gives you useful statistics.

Cons

We have been using it for 3 months, previously Navision, and have found nothing we cannot do or don't like!

May 2015

DINGLIS from CACTUS HOTEL (LARNACA, CYPRUS)

May 2015

Very easy to set up the details of the hotel, extremely user friendly, very good reports

-Excelent support, even during weekends. -User friendly. Even though i had almost no experience with the operation needs of the front desk of a hotel , it was easy for me to understand and start working with this system. I had no difficulties in realising how to set up the details of the hotel (ie number/kind of rooms, prices, counterparties and tour operators details and contracts). To be honest i started working and training other people in a few days! Cons: Actually the 'cons' are of minor importance, since the hoteliga team are willing to help and take action to inquiries in the short term. The invoicing procedure for tour operators needs a few minor impovements. For the time being, this software does not support a point of sale, but according to the team this project is under study and will go live pretty soon. I surely recommend this software to other hotelliers. It is a value for money investment for their hotel.

Petros from Etoile by Les Chefs

July 2016

"I think HOTELIGA is one of the best hotel software solutions I ever found!"

The best thing for me is that I can work from anywhere, anytime and that it works also from tablet.

Pros

Hoteliga is user-friendly. The automatic-booking feature with websites such as "booking.com" will add the new reservations automatically to the calendar! The Hoteliga team always responds fast to all our questions. They constantly create new features and functionality.

Panagiotis from The Trilogy House

Excellent!

Hoteliga is really easy to use and offers many features. The customer support provided by Hoteliga is exceptional! An ideal solution for hospitality businesses.

Pros

- Support - Adaptability - Features

October 2014

Oytun from Invictum Residence

October 2014

Best hotel program i ever found

Hoteliga is the best program ever made for small & medium hotel owners who don't want to get involved with all that big and complicated and non user-friendly programs. Hoteliga generates very useful reports about the reservations, income & outcome, booking agencies and can help you draw your future with those statistics. With the useful design ideas, you never lost track of your guests' payments, you always manage your hotel's availability easily. And apart from all these, system is cloud based. So if you damage your computer there will be nothing to worry. Your hotel's all data is backed up on cloud always! The best of all, if you lost your way in the system and don't know how to do the thing in your mind, customer service will help you quickly and effectively. I'm a 13 room hotel owner and Hoteliga is so useful to me. And i think every other small & medium hotel owners should get a look to this PMS

Nikos from MANINE APARTMENTS

super program for hotels

We are very happy that we use hoteliga, it helps us manage our hotel efficiently without problems. We also use the channel connection with booking.com that hoteliga offers which is great! Hoteliga is easy to use, we didn't need any special training and we were able to set it up according to our needs in no time. It offers everything we need and is totally customizable and mobile friendly. We love the calendar that offers different views, the dynamic emails, the reports about everything (availability, booking agencies, check-ins, checkouts, payments, income, statistics for reservations, invoicing, customers, and housekeeping etc.). Complicated operations such as invoicing, agencies contracts, price lists etc. are made easy and friendly in hoteliga. Support staff is terrific and always there to help! We highly recommend it!

September 2014

VASO from VILLA GORGONA/studio apartments

September 2014

hoteliga!

Hoteliga is a great hotel management software! It is very easy to use. We needed only a few minutes to customize it to our needs. It is so easy one basically needs no training, even though hoteliga team is always there to help. It helped us organize and keep track of every day operations. Reports and statistics and very nice and useful. The dashboard and the calendar and very clear and user friendly. The best thing for us is that we can work from anywhere, anytime and I that it works also from tablet. It is also very cost effective! The customer service and support is professional and hoteliga team always responds fast to all our questions. They constantly create new features and functionality. I highly recommend this product! It is perfect for us! Thank you hoteliga team.

A true gem!

Pros

We have been able to really get to know our business well with the help of this system! it has also saved on cost for us as we have evrything we need! Really have enjoed using it and would recommend to others who want to make a difference.

IRAKLIS from SUNSET HOTEL/KOS

EXCELLENT!!!

Being in the hotel industry for more than 10 years, and worked with various hospitality applications, such as Fidelio, Epitome, etc.. i was a little bite sceptical regarding Hoteliga. I was proven wrong!!! Hoteliga is the easiest , more efficient application i have worked so far!!! Its simple yet it does all the necessary actions you want to run your daily operation of a hotel! Forget all the training hours you want to spent to introduce it to new employees.. this application is designed so employees can use it without having a huge background in hospitality industry!. without hesitation i highly recommend it. Plus : helpdesk is available when needed and hear also any suggestions you may have regarding Hoteliga!! A 10/10 from me!!

Debbie from Verano Hotels

July 2016

easy to work with, competetive rates

We are more than happy to work with hoteliga. We have chosen this product after having researched the market and having spoken to other users. The program is easy to work with and they have a excellent support system. From the initial training up to now the support we receive from Eva is top quality. The program is easy to comprehend and price wise they are very competitive which is a big plus especially for small properties.

Maria from Skiathos SA - Live City IKE

A really good choice!

Pros

Hoteliga is a really good choice to manage your hotel. The supporting is very quick and effective. I recommend it to everyone in hotel industry.

Cons

I would like to give me the possibility to use one account for more than one hotels because now I have to use 4 different browsers.

Vasilis from ARISTIDES STUDIOS

Congratulatory message to HOTELIGA

The programm is better than other programms and the staff is always helpful. With pleasure i will recommended to other colleagues

OLGA from RELAX ST & APTS

SO EASY !!!100% RECOMMENDABLE

Pros

IS ONLINE/CLOUD,SO YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE...! ORGANIZE EVERYTHING .. CONTROL EVERYTHING.. SOLUTIONS FOR ANYTHING YOU ASK.. STATISTICS AND SO LOTS MORE.THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND HOW HELPFUL IS THE CUSTOMER CARE TO CREATE NEW

Alex from Westgate Resorts

The Small PMS/IBE/Channel Manager With Big Features

Very positive to date. I think it's very under-rated for the US market and mainly has a lot of european adoption. Can think of quite a few smaller chains here though that have less than 100 rooms that would make good use of this.

Pros

Some of our hotels use this and it and the cloud-based - using your internet browser,... PMS is by far the best I've seen. Drag and drop functionality makes the learning curve really, really easy for front desk.

Cons

Very few. Maybe some more support for advanced analytics inside the IBE portion of the product so if you want to integrate events and cmpid IDS like for Adobe you could do that, but overall good product.

June 2015

Josephine from Menorcacom

June 2015

The software is easy to use and the customer service we have received has been outstanding.

The key to the success of Hoteliga is communication. I know that whenever I have a question, a problem or something won't work the way I need it to, there is always somebody available to listen, understand and then solve the problem, answer the question or build a new function if necessary! The system is really easy to use and needs no complicated training or experience. Not everything has worked exactly as we have needed it to specifically but the great advantage of coming onboard at this time has been that we have been able to 'tailor make' the system to meet our needs. I cannot recommend Hoteliga highly enough.

April 2016

Robert from U.O. Francesca - Bistro & Rooms

April 2016

VERY SATISFIED in every aspect

After a very long search for a suitable program for management my units, I found the WEB program of HOTELIGA. After a time of testing various offers of the same topic, I liked HOTELIGA already in the first minutes of work on it. The interface is very simple and I quickly realized the idea and manner how to work on it. Some options, that program has not included, were soon placed after my proposal through their e-mail support. Frequent updates of the program, to which I have immediately informed via mailing list, each time raises the quality of the program in the purpose and use for managing my business.

Nikos from Art & Wine studios and apts

Hoteliga is a unique combination of modern excellent software and superior support.

Pros

Is a complete PMS, easy to use, flexible and value for money! In combination with hoteliga channel manager you can avoid over booking. Any time you can get useful and clear reports for all sections.

July 2015

Zoe from Hotel

July 2015

Great Software, Easy to use for any hotel etc. Customer Service is spot on!!!

The soft ware is very easy to use, it is accurate, gives out all information needed, you will not regret using this software. Customer Service is first class. Any problems will be sorted out the same day, if not, the next. They are on call for anything that may arise. You are updated constantly with any new Reports etc, that will help you along the way. The system does what you tell it to do. If you need anything added they are there to help and resolve. A great team of workers!!!

Petros from bellou suites

I really could not be more happy with hoteliga, incredibly useful and the support is A++

Pros

It provides me with the best level of organizing, has made the day to day operation of my small hotel so easy. Definitely the right tool for me.

November 2014

GIANNIS from ANNASHOUSE

November 2014

VERY GOOD

I am the owner of two complexes of 98 luxury apartments and villas in Crete. Hoteliga is the best solution we ever found! Very easy to use, it is designed in a very easy, friendly and comprehensive way! Hoteliga gives us access from everywhere, this is very important for us and also works from all devices. Excellent customer service and support. Cost effective. Our partnership with hoteliga brings more value to our business. I definitely recommend hoteliga to all hotel owners.

March 2016

Antonis from Stella Hotel Apartments (Kefalonia)

An unexpected experience!

I heard about Hoteliga via a good a associate & friend. I 'm not a suspicious guy but I had my doubts ... The free test gave me the opportunity to check and see in a real time how it works! It is user-friendly, it is following the latest technologies (mobile etc), reasonably priced and the most important ... it has the best customer service ! ! ! The people of Hoteliga respect you and make you feel like home ! Well done ! ! !