• Pros

• "Its easy to use and efficient! makes running the hotel much more easier!"

• "Easy reports , easy access to get the information"

• "The calendar UI & reservation function is great"

• Cons

• "It can be a bit confusing as you begin working on it, but there are decent tutorials to help make it through. "

• "I can be difficult to utilize initially, but given the number of issues it covers that is understandable and well worth the learning curve"

• "No issues at all. But it would have been a great help if the nepalese government allows to issue VAT invoices from this system."

Browse Hotelogix Reviews

Anil Kumar from PADMA HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED

Simply Awesome

A uniform inventory & auto OTA bookings make easy the work & to play as per the market analysis. As it is a cloud base software, can be logged in from anywhere. Each & everything is crystal clear to everyone on the system. The management dashboard is awesome for the status of occupancy, ARR, Forecasting with last year comparison.

Pros

The Reservation System of the software is absolutely good. Just map your inventory from the PMS, the same will be updated in OTA's through a channel manager, just you have to manage the rates as per occupancy.

Cons

Need to update a reminder by email/a popup for the hold till booking while releasing from the system. And We can mark a number of rooms as DNR, but we cannot remove them all at a time.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

We thank you for choosing Hotelogix & appreciate your effort to write a review for us. It¿s great to get this kind of feedback from you on our Management Dashboard that has enabled you to view all critical reports from a single dashboard. Check out our Mobile Hotel app that brings the convenience of managing your hotel operations even on the go. We look forward to your feedback on the same.

Marc from Goblin HIll Villas at San San

Functionality, Customer Service

This is the fundamental software of any hotel, so it's critical it has the features you need, has good uptime, and the company is responsive to your questions. Hotelogix checks all those boxes, to my view.

Pros

It's intuitive for its basic features that your staff have to use, and very feature-rich. You have to live with it a while to learn how it goes about doing certain things, but once you do that and get a workflow going, it has a remarkable list of features. They are also tech-savvy and use advanced customer-service tools, so you get a sense that they are tech-forward people and will keep improving the product along the latest lines. I think their customer service may be their best attribute: they're available 24 hours a day, which is not something that, in particular, the North American companies offer unless you are paying tons of money for a very premium product. And they're very nice, with an old-world manner.

Cons

There are functions that could be simplified and shown more clearly and in a more user-friendly way; I just chalk this up to the company being from India so their English is often more formal and complex and sometimes can be interpreted in more than one way. And sometimes you have to search for info (such as, how every tax and fee is broken down, in a customer's bill) instead of it being able to be easily shown right there on the first page. But I'm okay to have to have this, in return for the functionality and the other attributes. And you can always ask them about every detail, and of course suggest improvements.

Reasons for Choosing Hotelogix

Price, features, customer service availability.

Gene from Blue Ridge Inn Bed and Breakfast

Very mixed reviews.

I’ve used Hotelogix for 2 years. I like the overall functionality but can’t stand the people that work for Hotelogix. I get nothing but back-talk, ignore of requests and excuses. They are not customer focused and have their own agenda. The lack of communication with customers about upcoming releases is awful. They roll out new updates without telling customers. It’s a huge surprise when new features/big fixes come out and the software operates differently. It will leave your users confounded. It’s taken weeks or months after a release to get information from Hotelogix about what they added. If you have SOP or process Management in place, you can kiss that goodbye with Hotelogix

Pros

Good overall functionality but where lacking Hotelogix is unwilling to listen to feedback and suggestions.

Cons

No phone support; chat only. Rate/packages overly complicated to set up. No custom reports or ability to generate your own reports. Hotelogix will not customize reports for you. They do not listen to customer feedback and suggestions. I have been a customer almost 2 years and have never had any suggestions or feature requests added. They act like they know more than you. Their focus is on small weird functions that impact nobody

Gunawan from De Moksha Eco Friendly Boutique Resort

All in one package of the most user friendly Property Management Software

My overall experience with Hotelogix is good, I have tried several Property Management Softwares, and we pick the right one.

Pros

The learning curve for training for the new staff is easy, user friendly, and the software has complete package of POS and PMS system. The support team are reachable, and very helpful.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about this software.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2019

Hi Gunawan, Thank you for your review. The user-friendliness of our product is very important to us and we are happy that you highlighted it. We're glad you picked Hotelogix and hope to be of continued service to you.

Jasmin from Hotel Durban

Hotel Durban & Gomez House

Pros

User friendly software and easy to understand accounting system.

Cons

- Price Manager Centralized Rate in connection with HotelRunner Changing of rates is difficult and not accessible - unable to generate housekeeping report based on our preference

Milka from Ahnvee Resort & Sports

Smart desition

It has been great expirience and keep adding more features to it. Keeps improving.

Pros

We were looking for a software that would allow us miltiply user, live reports and that be accesable every and we found one that does more than that. One of the biggest plus that has is the support team always available to assist you in reaching you goals. This is one very important tools every business need to have to increase sales and make the operations more efficient.

Cons

Technical support Generals reports Easy to use

Reasons for Choosing Hotelogix

Has more feature and was easy to use

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2019

Hi Milka! Thanks a lot for your review and yes, we promise to keep adding better and more features so hoteliers like you can have the best experience possible, on our platform. Thanks for choosing Hotelogix!

Mohamed from Royal Cliff Zanzibar

An all rounder App

The 10/10 Support we get from them when encountering with any issue, they go the extra mile to make sure everything works fine for you and your Hotel.

Pros

I like the capability of doing all there is to management of a hotel and its restaurant making it easy to follow up with everything in one place. Its able to merge with channel managers which make room availability and reservations automated with all OTAs The ability to integrate the app with your bank making it possible to charge a card at the Point of Sale is also a grate advantage the app.

Cons

Nothing negative that i can think of right now.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2019

Hi Mohamed! Thank you for your review. It is our goal to help hoteliers manage end-to-end operations on a single platform and we are happy that Royal Cliff Zanzibar has found value in our product. Thanks again.

Kunal from Monteria resort Pvt ltd

One of the best software

It's been great working with hotelogix

Pros

The software is user friendly . It has almost all the required features.

Cons

Yet to find it.... But still there are a few things that we would want to experience.... For eg Material management system/ software that can be integrated with tally software.

Reasons for Choosing Hotelogix

We found it to be loaded with features that we were looking for

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2019

Hi Kunal, Thank you for your review. At Hotelogix, we are constantly working towards enabling hoteliers like you to manage end-to-end hotel operations via our product, and making it a one-stop-platform for all your hotel management needs. Your feedback is valuable to us and we look forward to being of continued service to you.

(CG) Chandraguptha from Treebo Hotels

Since 2015 Oct, I am using Hx it was great to see basic to advances features in 500+ hotels till dat

Made life easy for different need on Front Office Operations only, as of now there is no other department support features apart Front Office & Restaurant POS.

Pros

On Request, Lot of new features have been developed on based on universal resolutions, As everyone knows it is really difficult to handle large chine of hotels like Treebo, as we can't handle manually based on expending the hotels in one portfolio & to analysis the data, So with help of API, these became possible, as per our requirement HX had supported us with best hospitality support. It is really easy to use & anywhere at any time we can access based on our requirements using Website, APP, Msite everything is unique good days as well.

Cons

we have seen blackout dates with multiple bugs & had some restriction access on usage hence there were multiple escalations on usage on bulk actions & API Calls, hence we had failures & bad days as well.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks, Chandraguptha for leaving a review. We are proud to be a part of Treebo¿s journey so far and look forward to the future interactions and thereby the development of our product. We value your suggestions :)

Andreas from Yonge Suites

Great PMS for basic hotel operations

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive property management with basic functionality to manage front and back of the house.

Cons

Very little flexibility when it comes to design templates, reporting tool is basic, enough for small hotel operations without the need of in-depth performance analysis.

Mario from BITSolutions

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have used!

We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.

Pros

In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS. - Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use - Able to do Split Reservations with ease - Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks - Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease - Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy - Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding. - Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings - TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients - Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease - Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb - Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly - Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with - Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel - Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF - City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports - Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)

Cons

No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied September 2017

Hi Mario, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.

Joy from Hat Rock Inn

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!

Pros

The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

Cons

I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback. I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to mohammed.azam@hotelogix.com. We would love to assist you in that.

Armand from Sunset Motel

This software really is the most bang for the buck!

Lots of reports that were nice to have to make good business decisions. Inventory management. One of the biggest advantages was the online inventory management.

Pros

This software is as simplistic or complex as you need it to be. It has all the features that a large hotel may need but works well with small motels too. I purchased this for a small 15 unit motel that operates seasonally. This software was not only one of the most affordable but it was by far the most effective. With such a small operation I really needed something simple. Hotelogix delivered. It doesn't overly complicate things like many of the other software I looked into. And best of all you can't beat the price. The support staff was fantastic anytime I needed assistance, which was minimal. I have been apart of many software installations in my experience. I can honestly say that none went so smooth as this one. These folks are friendly, patient, and readily available. They are also very honest as to recommendations for your business needs. I would recommend this software to any property manager regardless of size, but I would especially recommend it to anyone operating a small operation such as mine. You won't find a better deal out there. If you want to simplify your work life and get help managing your online program, go with Hotelogix.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied February 2018

Hi Armand, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear that you find Hotelogix easy to use, affordable and having good customer support. Such a review motivates us to make our product even better. Don¿t miss to checkout our Hotelogix Mobile Hotel app (available for both iOS and Android) to manage all your hotel operations on the go.

Gaston from La Alhambra Apart Hotel

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

Pros

What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live. I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Cons

Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

Response from Hotelogix

Replied September 2017

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

yassir from forleaders

A solid PMS for small and midsize properties

Hotelogix streamline online sales with success and reservation are getting very easy. support are reactive when needed.

Pros

Its a complete PMS with a very user friendly reservation management screen, housekeeping module, POS module, booking engine and channel manager connexion. the software is well adapted for properties from 10 to 100 rooms that are selling in multiple channels: online, walkings, travel agencies offline... the mobile app is also very usefull for camps

Cons

some modules are very rich and need sometime to adapt but a half day training is sufficient in most cases

Response from Hotelogix

Replied June 2019

Hey Yassir, Thank you for your review! Customer delight is at the core of everything that we do here at Hotelogix, and we are pleased to know that you've seen value in our product's user-friendliness and how end-to-end it is. With our PMS, we are constantly striving towards our vision of making life easier for hoteliers, regardless of the size of property. Thanks again, for your trust in us.

Abhishek from Treebo Hotels

Always ready to develop for any new requirements. 24*7 prompt customer support.

We have grown with them from 1 property to 400+ property now. The App has developed a lot in last 3 years and has also implemented and integrated many new tools and techniques.

Pros

Very basic tool yet consists of all the features that any PMS should have. Grid provides the clear picture of reservations. Night Audit and Correction mode keeps things under control.

Cons

Bit slow to load for Front Desk. There is nothing else to not like. Team has been helpful is takking away any issues that the tool had.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks for writing a review for us. Hope you get a chance to check out our new and improved Central Reservation System ¿CRS 2.0¿ we introduced recently based on the feedback of our Multi-Property clients. We have got amazing responses so far and would love to hear your thoughts on the same.

May 2013

Myrtos from Myrtos A.xe.t.e.e.

May 2013

Hotelogix customer review

Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years.

Pros

Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we can write a glowing review, but to be fair and transparent, any company seeking a PMS system that will meet all their requirements, we strongly advise prospective customers give this product a trial run. We tested approximately 6-8 PMS products, and found only one which offered similar features and strengths, but not the matching cost benefits. As users since August 2009, we have had solid support, strong feature updates, and as the product grows, we are certain that in deciding to use Hotelogix, we made the correct decision, and we've proven it over 3 years of easy, reliable use.

Cons

A few negatives we experienced were during the development phase of the product, very early on. As the product matured and bugs were eliminated, we cannot find fault in the product or it's support service.

Andre from Edge Properties

Great product if you use all the features!

Very positive and I can highly recommend it.

Pros

There are many features here that actually help to drive revenue and there is an extensive range of useful features which minimize the effort needed to manage bookings etc and this helps us focus on the most important tasks which is actually delivered a great service to our guests!

Cons

Learning how to use the system is not as simple as other PMS' I have used before but I think the features it offers makes up for the learning curve.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied June 2019

Hi Andre, Your review is highly appreciated! For a customer to understand the scope of our product and leverage it effectively is truly encouraging for us. We'd be glad to hear your thoughts on our recently launched Marketplace and thank you for choosing Hotelogix.

January 2015

Gerry from The Brynafon Country House Hotel

January 2015

Changing you core PMS system is never easy as every member of staff is affected!

We installed Hotelogix about 6 months ago as part of an overall move to cloud based applications. We had been running a system called AvonData for the past five years. Our criteria included support of traditional PMS functions, an integrated web booking engine, channel manager, EPOS and function room booking capability. In addition we wonted a system that seamlessly integrate with other cloud based solutions such as Xero, accounting along with a willingness to interface with revenue management solutions such as PriceMatch and review management systems such as ReviewPro. Support particularly out of normal working hours together with a good issue tracking and account management approach were also important. Cost was a consideration but not our number one priority, we felt that feature/function match, customer support and being part of a large growing company were equally important. Installing a new core system is never easy as it affects your whole business and virtually all members of staff, we made some mistakes such as not fully mapping our requirements and not spending time getting staff 'buy in' six months down the line we are fully live on all modules and starting to reap the benefits of our decision. I like hearing my phone 'ping' with new accommodation bookings seven days a week, twenty four hours a day with no operator intervention. Managing our room stock from a single Global rate System helps me keep on top of the revenue management side of the business, integration with Xero is also a big plus point. We have notice that the system is very functionally rich and although we are only a small country house hotel (18 rooms, function rooms, restaurant) we have some special practices which the system can accommodate. Overall I think the system has some excellent feature/functions supporting our needs now and more importantly in the future. Its cost effective to use,we pay a low monthly fee, and their customer service is becoming more and more responsive.

Matrika from Nepal Cottage Resort P. Ltd.

Excellent software for our Hotel.

Time saving, easy to use, can use online from anywhere, pricing accuracy, excellent technology.

Pros

Hotelogix is best software because; 1. There is no chance of having multiple bookings; it is integrated with online agencies as like booking.com. Expedia.com and other. 2. Another best feature is setting price, we are able to set our price for all online agencies, and it converts into our local currency according to banking exchange rate. 3. Night Audit also another excellent feature, after we finish our night audit we can't change price for the second time which is safe and stops financial leakage. 4. We can use this software from anywhere which is very convenient to book rooms from home or during travel. 5. There are other many features which makes things much easy.

Cons

Nothing really, but we need more regular training so that we can use maximum features and get more benefit from it. There are many topics in 'Administrator Console' that we have not used fully.

Very Slow Support full of bugs. Never admit they are wrong will cut you if you miss a payment POOR

i cannot say i got any benefits from it just caused me no end of issues and wasted money

Pros

Has some good features links to most of the otas, they do most of the work for you but takes ages to set up.

Cons

Support is very slow, especially weekends, any issue can take days to resolve. I recently missed a payment while i was away from the office, without any warnings they blocked my account. After speaking with support, the boss and everyone in hotel logix basically who i could get to talk to, explaining i did not have my card with me, was assured i would get my system back on, 2 days later still no access my staff are running the hotel virtually blind, they dont seem to care my staff cannot get onto the system, emails are ignored skype ignored. There are better systems out there for a lot less money. They are typical of a lot of companies i have worked with in India good to start with but then the support disappears once they think they have you. They also never admit if they make a mistake, many times my breakfast rate is all over the place with no explanation, when i report it, it takes a couple of days for them to fix without any explanation and losses on my part i.e giving away free breakfast because of the bugs in the system, but never an apology just make up an excuse. Also charge to connect to trip adviser no one else does, any way they can make a few extra dollars they will, read the small print and make sure you know exactly what you are getting. I was promised all sorts when i signed up but in reality i got half of what they said and they wanted charge me for many other things. The system has bugs the support terrible. DON'T WASTE TIME MONEY BAD SUPPORT FULL OF BUGS

Response from Hotelogix

Replied June 2018

It is unfortunate that while you find the system nice, your experience with Hotelogix support team has not been positive, We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support. Hotelogix is a transparent Client centric company wherein our customer are the pioneers of Hotelogix future road-map. An account manager is assigned to each of our clients and they are specially trained region wise to help assist them on all issues. A 24x7 online live support is also available for any support related issue at any point of the day where are customer relations officers are present to resolve your queries during daily operations. We would really like to understand the rate issue being referred to and help sort it out for you. Regarding accounting, please be rest assured that our Accounts team has a set process in place to ensure a proper protocol is followed for minimal friction, in line with client¿s best interest. The monthly bills are payable within specified timelines.

Rodney from Aqua View Motel

Worst purchase of my life!

During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment processing set up for weeks after going live with their software. We had reservations coming into Hotelogix from Booking.com, Expedia and etc but couldn't process the credit card payments! I wouldn't recommend this software to my worst enemy! Also- they gave us a discount to pay a year in advance. Then they took about two months to get the software working for us. Then when I wasn't happy with it, they refused to refund ANY of my money! STAY AWAY from Hotelogix!!

Pros

It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.

Cons

It's not user friendly. There are way too many steps required to do even the most basic of operations. The support is horrible in that you can only email them and hope for a response. There is no number to call to get help if you are in the middle of checking a guest in and something goes wrong or you just have a question.

Response from Rama

Replied April 2017

We have already addressed your concerns, as listed below, Transition to New Channel Manager: We had planned the transition and all existing reservations were uploaded. However, as with any system, the reservations that flow in during the transition time had to be manually uploaded. All new reservations from Channel Manager started flowing in to the PMS once the transition was completed. Payment Gateway: The payment gateway vendor from your end was unable to furnish required information for the integration. Eventually, when you switched to another Payment Gateway vendor, there was an issue with their sign-up which delayed the process further. Once the right version was signed-up, the integration was completed quickly. Credit Card Issues: Recording the Credit Card information within the PMS is against the PCI Compliance and industry accepted best practices. We offered an alternative solution that many of our clients use (Locator Emails) but this wasn’t taken up. Support: We have a dedicated account manager for all our clients to help resolve any issues on priority especially during onboarding. We also have a 24x7 live chat support for our clients, apart from the regular Email support. We have over 1000 clients in 100 countries that are using the system effectively. As with every system, there is a certain way of working to ensure the system integrity and best practices are followed and these can’t be changed upon individual client requests. We pride ourselves in the value that our product brings to the table and offer an unrestricted free trial for 15 days so the user can try the system in depth. Please note that you decided to go with discounted pricing for a yearly contract and such discounted yearly contracts are not refundable. We are more than willing to discuss and resolve any open issues with our current or past clients. Also, we always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative since it provides us with the opportunity to learn and grow as an organization.

Giorgos from Menesi Hotel in Greece

absolute **SCRAP**

I would prefer to use an excel spreadsheet than your program and i regret the time we prepaid one year subscription. For example lets see some points: ~Every time to login you have to enter an image verification code, enter your username (which has to be an email) and on the second screen it tells you that you have already login in a different device. in the third screen you have to select your "counter". Even if you have only one counter per user you will have to select it. and then you wait 3 second the PMS to show the final screen. So that is 30 seconds every time! ~Your system doesn't provide multi use. You cannot use the same account in 2 different computers simultaneously. Also if a different user has opened the one's room details, you will not be able to open it in your computer and will have to find who has already opened it..or wait for him to close it. Also to do the night audit you will have to logout all the other users! You have an option to do it though the extranet and wait 3 seconds but all this proccess will take 10 minutes. Imagine that to do it every time from a mobile device. And then the users will have to login again to use the pms ~the rooms that are to departure today don't have a different colour! ~You select a room, you make a reservation and the system saves it in a different room. CRAZY!. i have videos to show you if you want ~you cannot see which reservations are guaranteed and which not! ~you cannot move with the mouse a reservation to different dates ~the housekeeping report cannot be printed from the previous day! and not able to print for the next X day. only for the same day! and this is not a housekeeping report, it lacks very important information ~there is not option to build your own reports, and you are not willing to build a custom one.. ~there is not a report to show the arrivals, departures and staying rooms in one piece of paper at once ~in the main screen there is not a info bar to show the numbers of available and occupied rooms ~you cannot see the money balance of the departuring rooms for a given date!! and there isn't a report to show all the clients that paid today or a X date ~your replies to the emails are out of topic! ~you cannot set the rooms to be double (for 2 people) and every time you have to select adults 2 after having press the "enable editing" button I totally suggest you to avoid it unless you have a 3 rooms lodging

Pros

Nothing

Cons

all the above that i mentioned and a lot more

Response from Hotelogix

Replied December 2016

Sincere apologies! We have addressed your concerns below -Image verification code is a security measure -Counter Selection: `already login¿ pops up for previous logins -Multiple user access is possible -`Opened Reservation¿ has an update restriction to avoid over riding of work -Night Audit helps close current days¿ transaction -Checking out reservations to be tracked on Frontdesk -Assign room to block a particular room -Refer to Booking Deposit Tracker Report for deposit guarantee booking -Move is used to transfer a reservation from one room/type to other on same dates -For different date, Stay Details>Edit Reservation Form>Shift -Reports >Housekeeping report> print Housekeeping report -Check House Status on Frontdesk for hotel occupancy -Money balance for departing rooms: Frontdesk>Room Operations>Checkout list -Money collected: Report>Cashier Report>Counter Revenue Report -Select double occupancy when creating reservation -Custom reports are possible

February 2014

Mindaugas from ArSamAg

February 2014

Shakespeare Hotel

I used Logix for several month, its a great hotel management program, but still need to be fixed and added more option. I discontinued to use it because during few month i understand that i spend more time by using Logix than i do my reservations by excel program. Main points are these: 1. Logix can't make invoice for several reservations of one group. Means if i would like to get payment from tour agency which sent me 10 customers (10 rooms) i must issue one by one invoice to get a payment. That's a lot of paper work and very confused. 2. I can't understand and follow which reservations been paid and which not, must follow manually. 3. In reports i can't get detail report as i need. Even i can't get specific report for specific dates, for example i need customer list who check in from 1 st of December until 15 of December, so the system show me all customers who use to live between these specific dates. 4. When i add new reservation and during the period of staying our room price change, system of Hotel Logix starting to show strange amounts per night. For example, customer stayed 5 nights for 800$ and 3 nights for 900$, so in the system i got strange amount that customer pay per night: 837.5$ (its not specific as it should be) 5. I can't make an overbooking, for example sometimes we have that customer not arrived, but he paid for the hotel, and i would like to see this reservation in the bottom of table, but night audit not allow this reservation to be in the bottom and i must either delete, either to remove it from the system. (In manual case, i keep reservation in the bottom of the table until customer will arrive) So these the main points which make my decision to not work with Hotel Logix, because even i asked programmers to fix these problems but they was not able to do it. So, in general, this hotel managment program is very suitable for small hotels which has not over 20 rooms, and receive customers from Walk in or booking websites. Of course again its depend on the country and conditions of work. Hope my comment will be helpful for you business and you will improve your system

Response from Hotelogix

Replied March 2014

1) Hotelogix offers you the option of having a consolidated invoice for a group reservation and you can even view/ print the invoice for an individual room if you wish. 2) Hotelogix provides you the feature to view and obtain all the pending folios, so that the hotel does not have to maintain these records manually. 3)The feature, Reservation List allows you to view a detailed report of the reservations that are due to Check In or already checked in on a specific date or during a specified date range. You can view the report as per the reservation status. (Reserved/ Already Checked In). 4) Hotelogix shows the exact amount per night, the way the rates are defined to be charged. 5) Hotelogix gives an option to charge a No Show fee as per your hotel's No Show policy. As per Global Standards, we cannot perform the night audit with a reservation (Overbooking)which is not yet checked in for the day, which is why the system prompts to either Check In/ No Show a reservation.Hope this helps.

Rizwana from Treebo Hotels

Simple and Easy To Use

We are able to maintain the overall hotel data and even reports section provides each and every option which partner is referring to.

Pros

Hx is very compatible and user friendly Ease of access Every single function is designed in such a way that easy to understand and operate POS Items

Cons

Round off adjustment issue - Because of this it has caused many checkout and invoicing problems though it has been resolved now

Response from Hotelogix

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Rizwana. We are pleased to know you have sought value from our product¿s user-friendliness. Delighting our customers is paramount to us, at Hotelogix and we are happy to hear that the round off adjustment issue has been resolved. We look forward to be of continued service to you.

Abhishikt from Treebo

It just very simple and easy to handle.

Our hotel chain company was fully depended on this and helped us a lot understand flow and process of entire software and now we are able to build our own CRS.

Pros

1. UI is simple 2. Easy to understand 3. HX support very responsive when it comes to customization or addition of extra feature. 4. Customization option are very effective and easy control .

Cons

1. Room blocking audit trial can be improved. 2. Temp block option can be also improve as in if by mistake we don,t select timing for temp bock it just disappear. (In this situation it can be used as 30 sec block).

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks for taking out time to write a review for us. It¿s great to know that Hotelogix has helped you build your own CRS and you¿re getting benefitted from our features :) Your suggestions will be shared with the concerned department. Dedicated account manager for your property will update you on the same.

Stephanie from Motel Ile d'Orleans

Very competent customer service per live chat is a highlight

Pros

We are a 20 - rooms property and have nothing but a great experience with Hotelogix - especially their customer service is a highlight: email or even live-chat!! To each of my questions, the answer is never too far and the team communicates very closely also with my Channel Manager in order to resolve all problems. The software itself is able to picture the reality of the hotel business perfectly: room changes, early check-outs, room block-outs, different taxes and add-ons to basic prices - I am amazed!

Cons

I'd wish for an easier way to change prices on a daily basis OR to import base rates from the channel manager.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive review and feedback. Your feedback is valuable to us and will be shared with the concerned department and we¿ll share the updates with you soon.

Jerry from The Rwanda Interview Academy

The best experience I have had with any HMS ever!

Ease of use

Pros

I find the system very user friendly and the support is nothing short of excellence! I also like the way the whole solution has been packaged to include IPOS ( material Management) and Re-pup ( Reputation Management. This is probably the most helpful solution I have used to date.

Cons

I cant quite point a finger at any weakness that is bad enough to affect my daily operations as the team is always on standby to assist in case of any challenge.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Hi Jerry, Thank you for your review. We¿re glad to hear such a fantastic feedback! Our team is working hard to be able to provide you with an even better experience.

Bonnie from Queens Hotel

Great software! Easy to use, great value with great support team.

Pros

System is comprehensive. You have a lot of reports such as revenue, occupancy, financial, and many more. Great guest record keeping. Easy for us to keep track of our guests, and categorize where they're coming from. Lays out our check-in/check-out beautifully. We always liked how the support team is 24/7. Not all softwares are comprehensive as this one for the price its charging.

Cons

There are glitches once in a while and the Hotelogix team are great at responding and resolving issues. Quite patient too.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2019

Hi Bonnie! Thanks for the shout out to our support team! We try our best to always be there for our customers. We are grateful for your feedback and for your confidence in our product. Look forward to our continued association!

Partha from Maximum Hotels & Asset Management

Need to add features

Hotelogix is one of the first hospitality software on the cloud. Over the last two years, I have been using this software I find that the company needs to add newest features & functionalities to its software to make it relevant in today's world. A hotel management software of PMS as its popularly known is essential for modern hotels to help it sell more rooms & improve occupancy. The PMS is a distribution platform which connects with major third party vendors like otas. Hotelogix does not provide direct distribution functionality and asks to tie up with an intermediary to sync rates & inventory with OTA's, etc. This increases the overall cost of ownership and is not required. Many newer entrants in this sector are providing direct connectivity. For smaller hotels, this is a very important reason to choose a PMS.

Pros

The calendar UI & reservation function is great

Cons

No OTA connectivity

Excellent support by the team,

As in Hotel industry. now we have stopped the food bills to attach with the room main invoice. PMS connected with the Chennal Mgr so don't nee to check all OTAs reservation every time. every easy to check the room inventory.

Pros

Easy to use to describe the invoice details to customer, in item wise. login at any time any where.

Cons

you can't take step back. transactions cannot be removed or hide. re settlement not possible.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks for leaving a review. Highly appreciated! Do you know, we¿re coming up with upgraded version of POS i.e POS 2.0? Dedicated account manager for your property will update you on the same.

Khalil from The Loop Beach Resort

Easy to use and good customer service

Pros

The software is very easy to learn and understand, it simplifies the tasks that before, I had to use manual methods which were time consuming.

Cons

Nothing as everything is working as I expected)

Response from Hotelogix

Replied June 2019

Hi Khalil, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. The fact that you've highlighted the simplicity and ease-of-use of our product is commendable, since this is what we strive for. Automating daily operations is a cakewalk with Hotelogix and we are happy you have been successful in minimizing manual dependency and saving time. We look forward to our continued association.

Rabinesh from Treebo Hotels(Ruptub solutions Pvt. ltd.)

It has a friendly user environment

The software has made my work easier and convenient. To learn about the software and to use it was less time consuming and it has easy operatable tabs.

Pros

There are many features, which is good. The search tab and the report accessing are more convenient

Cons

Time to time, some glitch arise which make work difficult sometimes. We will have a tax issue arising from time to time and no alerts are created as a default. which lead our partner to escalate.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks for leaving a review and highlighting the ease-of-use of our product. Highly appreciated!

Praveen from Corporate Hospitality Group

Hotelogix is as good as the best PMS in the hospitality industry.

Excellent. Life has become easier for the management, staff and guests alike.

Pros

Ease of use and never a downtime. Fast cloud based. Personalized customer support although you hardly need it.

Cons

Nothing. We have been using it for all our properties for the last 6 years.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied April 2019

Hi Praveen, Thank you for your feedback. What you speak of is exactly what we strive for, at Hotelogix- Making life easier for hoteliers, the hotel staff as well as the guests. We are thrilled to have made that happen at your¿s and look forward to our continued association.

Smrutranjan from Treebo

Best software

4.5 best user-friendly software.

Pros

a lot of features // like reports and house view

Cons

night audit and kill night audit and rest all are fine.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied April 2019

Hi Smrutranjan, We appreciate your feedback. Customer Experience is at the core of what we do here at Hotelogix, and we understand that user-friendliness is an integral part of it. Should your issues persist, please feel free to get in touch with our support team. We look forward to adding value to your hotel to the best of our ability. Do take a look at our recently launched Marketplace and let us know your thoughts.

September 2016

Luis from Niza Norte

September 2016

Hotelogix, the team and software to make your business thrive!

When we started our hotel business, we knew that we needed software that had a proven track record and excellent customer support. After careful research, we chose Hotelogix. Since then, we have tripled in size and the Hotelogix team has been there with us all the way. I would recommend Hotelogix for businesses of any size. It is a technology and service partner you need to have.

Pros

The customer support and the reporting.

Cons

It would be nice, if it had an inventory system. it would be nice if it had a calendar for employee shifts. it would be nice if it had a tablet version.

Rebecca from Sanctuary RV Resort

Easy to use dashboard, regular updates/improvements, open to new ideas.

The software helps to make our property a success!

Pros

Hotelogix is responsive and adaptive. Whenever our property runs into a system issue, Hotelogix responds very quickly and is often able to fix immediately.

Cons

Hotelogix has the opportunity to improve there guest contact information to make it easier to direct contact in house guests.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks for leaving such a great review. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day. This will be shared with the department concerned.

Kateline from Kudawecha#40 apartments

Our experience with hotelogix and with the system we use in our department has been very useful

To have a control of check ins and check outs and to make sure that upon arrival ,guests will have their reservation printed.

Pros

At the beginning this software was a little bit complicated but when we got used to it it is very easy.

Cons

Well let´s say when there is a reservation made with Booking.com and we need to make sure that the price of booking is the same with the price of hotelogix.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Hey, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Highly appreciate it!

My perfect experience with hotelogix

I got the best experience ever! it solves all issues with the room, and it makes it easier to follow up on everything and everything is accounted for! its a wonderful experience!!!

Pros

Its easy to use and efficient! makes running the hotel much more easier!

Cons

no complains! meets all my requirements

Response from Hotelogix

Replied April 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review. It is great to know that our product has helped you manage your hotel better and more easily. We are glad you found value in our easy-to-use PMS and look forward to being of continued service to you.

G from Blue Ridge Inn Bed and Breakfast

Good featured PMS, but issues

I researched 100's of PMS systems and decided on Hotelogix. I was very impressed with the Breadth of functionality, front-end ease of use, and price. It seemed easy to setup and the support team helped out. However, now that we have been using the system for about 9 months, I've found several things that are concerning: - rate management is very complex, difficult to setup and not flexible enough. I gave up creating rates and let Hotelogix make all our changes. - quirky behavior - no ability to do waitlist, gift cards, SMS - no report writing capability (canned reports only) - no in-house guest list - not keeping up with changes in the industry. They focus on minutae and not on the big picture. - their web booking engine is confusing to guests about availability and does not show off extras/add-ons/inclusions. We're losing incremental revenue from not being able to highlight add-ons. - executives have been rude and don't respond to emails.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied February 2017

We thank you for choosing Hotelogix & appreciate your effort to write a review for us. We are sorry to hear the issues you're facing & are working to address them at the earliest. While we try to resolve them, below are some updates from our side: · Rate Management is inherently complex & is further complicated by requirements of Revenue Management & the need to accommodate the rate agreements in various hotels across the globe. Our Account Manager will get in touch with you to help you understand & implement the rate management based on your needs. · We appreciate your feedback on the waitlist, gift cards & SMS. We will take this up with the development team. · You can access the in-house guest list under the `Room Operations¿ tab on the front desk panel. · We are working towards a more user friendly Web Booking Engine. Although, the add ons/ inclusions are already available. We are continuously improving our product to meet the changing demands of the industry.

Mohamed Nour from Monte Cairo

Ive been using it for some time now...Very good support always get an answer for my questions

Ease of managing daily operation and automate it. I love the fact that I can see everything even if I am not in the country even.

Pros

Ease of use, and User interface. Options are really what you need an much more. Almost covering everything you might need in operation

Cons

Would be nice to have an Arabic interface in the future.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied February 2018

Hi Mohamed, Thanks for writing the review. We¿re happy to know that Hotelogix is helping you in managing daily operations and automating it.

April 2014

Gerard from The Brynafon Hotel

April 2014

Client Server to Cloud a Cost Effective Transition

We have been using Avon Data in a client/server environment to handle our PMS requirements, Front of House, Restaurant, Bar and Conference Bookings, plus a Channel manager to handle rate distribution, we out-sourced payroll and had a non integrated accounts system. In order to save on computer hardware costs, specialist support staff and software maintenance of multiple solutions we are implementing a cloud based solution from Hotelogix which fully supports all our Booking, EPOS and Channel Management requirements and is integrated with Xero Accounting system which in turn is integrated with ReceiptBank, paperless invoice capture and processing, and MYPAYE, payrole. All are SaaS, Cloud 'best of class' solutions. We are live with the accounting, payrole and paperless invoice capture projects and we are now rolling out the Hotelogix system which is due to go live within three weeks. The Hotelogix implementation approach is to capture the user requirements through a series of interviews and questionnaires, capture conversion data via CDF files and present the end user with a custom built solution from which to test and validate before cutting over to live running. Support is provided by a 24hr help desk. We are finding the product robust and simple to implement with responsive support staff and rapid problem resolution. We were concerned about the handling of our conference facilities but Hotelogix was able to support our requirements. We are on track for our 'go live' date at which point we will start to realise the cost savings and functional improvements. We used AddMass consulting to advise and guide us in our choice of solutions.

Andre from Edge Properties

A Highly Advance and Seamless User Experience

Pros

Great support team who always follows up and makes sure all concerns are dealt with Highly advanced features compared to other PMS' that I've used Great UI once you learn how to use it

Cons

Relatively takes longer to fully understand the full spectrum of the features however once you do, it definitely makes up for the it.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Andre! it is greatly appreciated.

Abdelkarim from Forleaders

reliable and efficient PMS

Pros

Hotelogix integrate a lot of modules and fonctions within its PMS. They have all the option needed for a fluent and easy experience for the operationnel teams. Exhaustive and price sensitive, the pms has it all to make the hotel services more customer oriented.

Cons

Hotelogix is an efficient and reliable software with a great support team.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied April 2019

Hi Abdelkarim, Thank you for your review! Customer delight is paramount for us, here at Hotelogix and it gives us great joy to know that our PMS has brought value to your hotel. We look forward to being of continued service to you.

Sunil from 1876 Heritage Inn

Hotel Management

Pros

The software is versatile and reasonably easy to use; The customer service is above average with a response time of less than a few minutes.

Cons

Daily outstanding cannot be extracted; the financial report can be made better and versatile. There should be provision to take any room off the Hotel runner system; currently the entire lot need to be taken off

Stacie from The Graham & Co.

rep helped with a discount

fantastic and friendly. helpful!!!

Pros

help feature was real time and awesome. patient customer service who resolved issue

Cons

i have no complaints other than some of the ways to process are not intuitive

Response from Hotelogix

Replied March 2019

Hi Stacie, Thanks for your feedback. At Hotelogix, customer delight is at the core of everything we do. We look forward to continue serving and delighting you.

Ajoy from Hospitality

Hx- an awesome product

Great and Whole some product, especially after using old Client-server products

Pros

Its features and user friendliness, also the intuitive nature of the application, making it easy to work with

Cons

Chat Support a little cumbersome and the report options are exhaustive

Response from Hotelogix

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Ajoy. Congrats on making the switch from a server-based software to cloud. We are glad that you find Hotelogix PMS user-friendly and intuitive. At Hotelogix, we are always looking for ways to create a delightful customer experience for our 1500+ customers.

Nadia from Chalets Chanteclair

They are always there to help us out when there is something we can't figure out

the simplicity of using it.

Pros

I like the on-line live support that we receive whenever we need it, and the resolutions found for whatever problem we may have.

Cons

When I have a restriction. example we are closed on Christmas & New Year. This can cause the reception worker to book on the day that we are closed. This is something that I don't like.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied August 2018

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our 24X7 support. For us, our Clients are our priority and we take pride in helping our clients grow their hospitality business.

Rohit from Self-Employed Contractor

Meets the need

Pros

It meets the basic need of a hotelier Process is simple once you understand it.

Cons

It is not user friendly Screens are complicated and not self explanatory Certain functionality keep giving issues, such as client upload.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied March 2019

Hello Rahul, Glad to know you like how our system meets your hotel¿s needs. If there are a few areas that you find challenging, your Hotelogix account manager is available round-the-clock and will also be happy to share training videos. We request you to get in touch with your dedicated account manager.

Sharon from Superlodge

Amazing customer service

Ease of reservations.

Pros

This is the easiest system to use! Any time we needed help, the online chat was right there to help us. I am grateful for the customer service we have from Hoteligix!

Cons

Wish it didnt bounce the rooms when you pick it.

Response from Hotelogix

Replied March 2019

Hi Sharon, Thank you for sharing your feedback on our product and customer service. We are glad that you find our system easiest to use, are pleased with the ease of reservations it offers as well as our 24/7 support. We look forward to continue delighting you! Team Hotelogix