All ResNexus Reviews

Billie

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Cloud service, online bookings, reporting

Response from ResNexus

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Laura

Website Review

Pros

We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company. The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

Cons

The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for. We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

All inclusive - website, POS, and program all in one for a reasonable price.

Scott

Feature-rich and great customer service, but a lot of bugs

Getting trained on Resnexus and setting it up requires a large investment of time. The Customer Service is top-notch, giving 1:1 support to assist you. And it is needed: Resnexus is a feature-rich with a lot of bells and whistles with complex, non-intuitive navigation (there is a menu with a list of 63 pages for Setup). All the options are probably necessary to support various operations, but not needed for me, yet still require review. To make use of many of the functions, you need staff willing to log directly into Resnexus to manage their daily work and communicate with each other. I am a small vacation rental owner with contractors that support multiple accounts (housekeepers for instance) who will not do that, so I end up sending out texts and e-mails instead. In addition, the required process required to handle direct bookings is overkill for me, with a lot of information and extra decisions I have to spend time filling out. I have decided to move to an alternative software. I would have continued using Resnexus since I invested so much time in it, but the number of product bugs continually introduced in new releases makes it difficult to justify the ongoing investment in its usage.

Pros

(1) ResNexus is a one-stop, feature-rich software service allowing every nuance of your operations to be mirrored and more importantly maintained. (2) The user interface for bookings and availability is heavily customizable and integrates to my existing web site. (3) It supports a simple "online store" so I can sell logo products like t-shirts and guest services. (4) It supports the sale of gift certificates and manages remaining balance when redeemed. (5) great rate and management. (6) Great printable reports. (7) It allows me to manage a file of previous guests with their information (interests, birthdays, etc). (8) The customer service is their best quality, with assignment of a representative in addition to regular customer service. (9) One aspect of Resnexus where it is way above its competitors is adherence to data and system security best practices, as well as adhering to the latest US website design requirements, such as handicap usability for instance.

Cons

(1) It takes a big investment of time to learn how to set up, navigate and use Resnexus and it is not intuitive with sparse online help. (2) Housekeeping operations require your staff to log into the application to use it properly, making it more usable for companies with dedicated staff rather than the small vacation rental owner like myself that uses contractors with multiple accounts. (3) The application is not intuitive and work flow processes are too complex for the simple processes required for my business...so complex I am concerned of modifying direct bookings incorrectly there are so many options. (4) There is strong marketing and guest loyalty functionality, but it requires obtaining guest emails...since a lot of my bookings are via Airbnb who does not give out guest emails I cannot use many of the marketing and promo functions available. (5) The photo library is in multiple places and for channel mgr integration does not allow switching the order of photos showing up on Airbnb...you have to delete all of them and re-upload them to change the order. (6) Lastly, I've experienced a lot of bugs in production. This includes errors in the Airbnb channel mgr integration that created actual bookings with incorrect 24-hour cancelation policies. Other property data such as touchless check-in disappeared and had to be reentered. They accidentally released the vrbo beta into production and I filled out the integration info only to have it disappear when they turned it off.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

For their price point, ResNexus has an amazing array of features. As I was completely new to short term rental software, I did not look at requirements correctly and to use some of the functions require your staff uses Resnexus for their daily work and to communicate. The work flow processes are of necessity fairly complex to support diverse business processes, but overkill for my simple needs. And finally, I did not have insight to the number of bugs in the software trial period. For these reasons, I am moving to a different software vendor.

Ozan Kemal

September 2022

Reservation management with advance features

Pros

ResNexus is a easy to adept and practical to use reservation management platform with advance features.

Cons

ResNexus should release a new version where calender management is easier to use.

Randy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A great booking engine

Pros

ResNexus implemented the use of website building and design. They provided a multitude of features that allow my guests looking at my website to have greater ease of navigating through my website to view our rooms and amenities, prices and complete the booking independently from a computer or phone. Their customer service is beyond excellent. Every support staff is extremely knowledgeable of the system and can quickly and easily resolve any issues I have. They are also patient in teaching me the steps to make those changes. I also feel like their website templates allowed me plenty of options and it is much cleaner and more user friendly. They expanded allowing us to connect with other booking engines such as Airbnb, the calendar merge immediately and I've never had an issue.

Cons

We have recently purchased a very small resort, which is why we started using ResNexus, so I work my primary job full time as well. It is difficult for me to connect with them during their hours, I wish they had evening and/or weekend support.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

It was highly recommended by another friend who was in a similar line of work as me.

Response from ResNexus

Randy, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time and business.

Linda S.

Great Help and Support

Each and every agent I have called upon for support has been over the top in the support department.

Pros

I did not attend a class to help with the transition. I relied on the phone support to ease into the software use. The Resnexus team has always been helpful in this manner.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now. The transition gave me a little grief, but with help from the Resnexus team, it was not too bad to change over. I am happy with the company overall.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

Eviivo never came through to follow up or contact me. I had emailed them with no response. Another BNB Host sent an email to me and suggested Resnexus.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

This company sold to a company overseas. I wanted a local USA company.

Response from ResNexus

Linda, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that our support team is meeting your needs.

Kandi

Complete and User Friendly Software

Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

We looked for years and found expensive software packages that were meant for the larger motel chains. this software definitely meets our needs for the size of our 30 unit motel.

Carolyn

Completely Satisfied with ResNexus

Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros

User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons

I least liked nothing about this software.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

Had the pleasure of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was SOLD immediately; very knowledgable andhas provided the best technical assistance imaginable!

Eviivo was

Response from ResNexus

Carolyn, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

Replied April 2020

Pam

Everything I need in one place

The staff is personable and skilled in their roles. Resnexus is continually creating new ways to grow my bottom line.

Pros

All in one marketing, reservation and reporting, ease of use and mobility allows me to operate seamlessly, with a professional image while operating anywhere I need to be. I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Cons

Initially I didn't want to make the investment. It is well worth the money.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

Seamless flow through mobile and desktop from reservation through collection and reporting.

Response from ResNexus

Pam, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your numbers are up.

Neda

Excellent Choice

So far I've been very happy with it, above everything they have a superb customer service.

Pros

Resnexus is one of the best booking engine out there. It is very easy to use, user friendly and they keep up with the latest trends in the industry. It's constantly evolve as the industry changes. You can make custom changes.

Cons

It maybe not the cheapest out there but you'll get what you paid for! In my opinion it's worth it.

Reasons for choosing ResNexus

It looked better than the competitors and had a higher rating.

Response from ResNexus

Neda, Thanks for your kind review. We appreciate you and your business.

Replied December 2020

April

Can be difficult to use

We use this for making reservations, checking in guests, changing dates, and accepting payment.

Pros

What I like most about this program is that it is fairly easy to book reservations, to check in customers, and to edit reservations if needed. You can also take payments through this program and that is easy as well.

Cons

What I like least about this program is that it is tedious to use when doing certain things. When you want to book someone for a month, you have to go in and check every single day instead of just doing a range of dates. It is not very intuitive when it comes to booking multiple dates or changing dates. It is time consuming and clunky. Compared to other hotel/camping programs, this could be improved.

andrea

It's getting better with time

I have grown to really appreciate their dedication to making the system better and better. I appreciate the reporting functions they offer and feel as though I can understand the progress my business is making easily with their reports. They also offer an annual teaching course that I do recommend their users take part in, as it helped to get my grievances to the parties that need to know.

Pros

I like that the software does offer a great deal of reporting, and visually it is easy to understand.

Cons

There are small details and functions I wish the software had capability for - the customer service team does take feedback back to their creation team with hopes to see fixes. I wish I had more control over some visual cues that the system could include that would make "at a glance" views more detailed and informative. In a fast paced, multifunctional operation like ours it is best for us to be able to make judgments as quick as possible so we can move onto the next task quickly - it helps us focus on the guests. So, I wish this system offered more control when it comes to that. The support team is great and does work well. The management team - or their "red carpet" team - is not as responsive as the general support team.

Jared

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Extremely happy with our decision to use Resnexus as our property management team

Love it and highly recommend them! They put the power of your own mind and vision for your property in your own hands. They are there to guide you when needed. Great webinars and they really are a value-added business partner. I have seen it in our sales and our guests' improved experience both booking online and while on our property.

Pros

The software is pretty straightforward and has a ton of functionality that my past software provider did not offer....I really love the ability to manage my inventory showing to third party sites, the rate I show to these third party sites versus my rates on my own site, as well as, my room room availability is seem-less between Resnexus & those third party sites (Booking & Airbnb). Really utilize the minimum night settings and ease of adjusting rates both through yield optimization functions and ease of use for rate changes both by date, room type, or specific rooms. We have added their website service and text messaging service. Since joining Resnexus we have added more and more functions, thankfully, because they do such a great job and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Some of the templates can be tricky to work with but customer support helps and will do what you ask, if you have patience...which I sorely lack. In that regard they will take the time to show me how to work with the code/website/etc and take as much time as I need. So really not a con...

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Resovation was sold and no longer operating, so we had to move 10 years of info over....Resnexus guided us through the whole process. It was not easy but well worth it.

Response from ResNexus

Jared, What an amazing review! We really appreciate you and your business. It sounds like you're taking full advantage of all the features our software offers. We love that!

Very Good System

Pros

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Cons

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Daughter handled can't remember