What are Roomsy users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Roomsy software through verified user reviews

• icon"Quick set-up time, minimal training required. Awesome service as well, promptly solved our problems."
  • icon"The ease of use is my favorite part about this software. I have a lot of employees that aren't the best with technology and they caught on so quickly."
  • icon"The back end functionality for making reservations was really nice, drag-and-drop, clean, etc. The customer service agent I talked to was friendly, like most Canadians tend to be."
  • icon"Beside that, it is very hard to find a flaw of this software."
  • icon"No availability calendar, which is a standard for online reservations (isn't it?!)."
  • icon"Limited connectivity to OTAs and a my allocator account is needed to access some markets."

Browse all Roomsy Reviews

• Have you used Roomsy and would like to share your experience with others?

Shereen N

Amazing! Roomsy has streamlined the management and booking process of our corporate apts.

Organization and ease of reservation/booking management.

Pros

I love the simplicity, clean interface of the software, ease of use, and accessibility. Customer support is phenomenal; respond time is almost instantaneous. Team Roomsy is consistent with upgrades and improvements based on their customers needs. What an awesome product! We use it for the management of our corporate apartments both in the U.S and internationally. Roomsy has simplified our reservation and booking process at a fraction of the cost than most property management systems.

Natashia

Great For All Companies

Overall, this is an easy, well designed online program that doesn't need you to download a program. Everything is easy access from anywhere, secure, and easy to use.

Pros

They customize for the size of your company. Ours is a small company and they were really helpful and understanding. They walked us through everything in set-up, answering any questions we had and helped us understand the pricing. Quite transparent on how they do things and what they cost, I find everything informative and straightforward. The reports generated are great and easy to understand, receiving all reports needed for our accounting team. Customizable templates for the registration cards and invoices are easy to modify and understand. I was also able to send a provided reservation page code to my website and app designer people and it works so far.

Cons

Sometimes can't find full report I need. Solved with customer support. Other thing is that they don't have a way to secure Credit card Information fully to hold reservation for guest if you don't have a connection for booking through Booking.com or Expedia Etc.

Reasons for switching to Roomsy

Ease of use not having to use a downloaded program. The fact that it had to much for a small business and was hard to read the reports, as well as it kept breaking down, so not as reliable. The price difference for us was a deciding factor to switch as well.

Lance

Roomsy - Nice back end booking, but not a lot else

Roomsy could get the job done if it was the only booking/pms platform in existence, but it's nowhere near the best in functionality or value. When I checked out various properties featured as testimonials on Roomsy's website, I discovered most of them had switched to a different booking engine... Not a good sign.

Pros

Cons

Minimal reporting, support features, and sub-par front end booking. No availability calendar, which is a standard for online reservations (isn't it?!).

Boniface

Simple to use and great customer service.

Great support, easy to use software in the cloud, accessible from anywhere I am, configurable to give certain rights for staff, so they do not see what they don't need to to.

Pros

Easy to access, online, in the cloud, has enough integrations with Booking engines such as booking.com and expedia. Raj and his team are always available and very willing to sometimes repeat their instructions without making you feel a fool for asking the same questions again and again. Software is easy to use. They have great how-to videos, which you follow on another screen. But if you have questions, need guidelines, they are happy to help. Flexible to accommodate your schedule for support follow-up unlike the previous one I used, which had email only support, maybe 3 days of support a week. For a start up, this is the right software, which is getting better on monthly basis as well as it has the ability to grow with you. Although they don't have a smartphone app yet, their web site is quite view able on a cell phone. Has stripe.com, paypal and others such as integration for credit card/payment collection. Roomsy has reports which give you a good visual of your business. I am quite happy with Roomsy. I tried another one but because of the support, I will give 10 out of 10 for Roomsy. As a new startup, you need all the help to get you up and running as fast as you want to. Roomsy has helped us get to that point and continues to help, when needed. My suggestion is - go ahead and take the trial and get started and see how easy it is to get your business online fast.

Cons

Still need some more tools, reports in CSV or Excel format, more payment options to take deposits (which I believe will be out in a couple of months).

Courtney

Love having Roomsy in my life!

Pros

The ease of use is my favorite part about this software. I have a lot of employees that aren't the best with technology and they caught on so quickly. It is THAT easy to use. Roomsy has also saved my property from overbooking on many occasions. It is so helpful in keeping track of reservations, payments, invoices and even more like housekeeping, employees, and out of order rooms. It was more than I could even ask for! It is very affordable and I absolutely love working with customer support. They are the most helpful, friendly and understanding people. If they can't help me out right away then they will work to help me as soon as possible. It is really great to feel like I have people on my team. Just because I mention that Roomsy is basic and easy to use, doesn't mean that it is lacking by any means! They have a master schedule that keeps a list of all of the bookings for an unlimited amount of time. This schedule can also be filtered to a smaller amount of booking or room types. This feature is awesome!! I also love that I have a floating dialog box that I can quickly and easily look at all of the important items for today. This shows me guests that are checking in today, guests that are already checked in and guests that are checking out today. It also gives me a heads up for any guest with an outstanding balance! Love it! It gives me the ability to sync with OTAs and even helped me put an online booking widget onto my current website. I couldn't live without Roomsy!

Cons

The only con that I can come up with regarding Roomsy is that I didn't find it any sooner! This could have saved me so many times in the past. I am just very thankful to be using it now!

Mazen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Roomsy Great Product

Overall you need a software that makes your personal and business life easy and not add more complications besides the ones you usually have. The software very good for training new employees and provide each with an account. It is reliable and most importantly the support is actually there.

Pros

Very user friendly especially if you have various staff members working on it. Training a new comer holding not more than a high school degree is very simple and straight forward. New employees can learn it in literally in few days. So you don't have to worry in replacing a receptionist with the software. You can also do the booking yourself remotely so at times i do not even need a receptionist to do it.

Cons

Well every system have minor glitches but the tech support is great. I can mention support team for instance who responds to our business concerns in a timely manner and can fix or do adjustments almost immediately.

Response from Roomsy

Thanks for the kind words Mazen. I am glad to hear you are enjoying the experience of using Roomsy- Raj

Replied October 2018

Nina

Best and inexpensive hotel management system.

Ease of use and inexpensive.

Pros

The integrating between roomsy and OTA (online travel agency) is real time to prevent any mistake. The booking engine is very easy to use and helpful to manage our available rooms. Pricing is very affordable.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the time of support which is 15 hours different to our location. Beside that, it is very hard to find a flaw of this software. I really like it a lot.

Tue

We tried a few different software but completely satisfied with Roomsy

Pros

Roomsy is the easiest PMS for hoteliers to use. Even a person without previous experience with PMSes can easily learn to use Roomsy in no time. And Roomsy covers most daily operations of a hotel so the hotel manager only needs to focus on taking care of the customers.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a minor issue with OTA integration. But for small scale hotels, this should not be anything significant.

Andy

Extremely easy to use but still very powerful for small to medium size hotel/guesthouse/hostel.

We have been using Roomsy since it was InnGrid over two years ago. It is very easy to use and understand for all our employees and provide all the information that we need. Connection to Booking.com & Expedia.com is a great thing and no additional charge. Highly recommend!

Pros

Very easy to use. Channel Manager Integration. Good customer support. Very affordable.

June 2016

Han River Guesthouse

I love how I am able to see the status of my hotel at one glimpse. The channel integration and automated email confirmation feature has saved a lot of my time!

Pros

Cons

Can't think of any

audrey

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Really love the way Roomsy works

easy daily use for my bookings

Pros

We got 10 apartments and Roomsy is really easy in use. It has a lot more features than I am currently using! Excellent value for money!

Cons

I would like an app for my phone! 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Jonathan

July 2016

Excellent all around

An easy set up, and a short learning curve. We were up and running within minutes. It gets the job done, and intuitive GUI makes sense for users. After much comparison with other online PMS, we decided on Roomsy and we highly recommend it to other property operators who want simple, easy-to-use, and effective software.

Pros

Excellent value. Easy Integration with OTAs. Simple and easy to use. Available website with independent booking engine.

We have been with Roomsy since October 2015 - incredible value in this program! I highly recommend!

Super easy set up, booking, and reporting.

Pros

Roomsy is web based. Easy to use! Does everything we want. Reports are usable by our accountant. Support has always been there when needed.

Mike

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Quick to set up and easy to use. No complications, just manages your property

Pros

Ease of use. quick set-up time, minimal training required. Awesome service as well, promptly solved our problems.

Cons

Limited connectivity to OTAs and a my allocator account is needed to access some markets. Email marketing support is limited.

Helen

Very satisfied with the product good value for cost.

Pros

Roomsy was very easy to set up. It was very easy to use and understand all the features. Training others on the program was simple.

Cons

I liked that I could e-mail the invoices from the program directly to the clients. A good feature to add would be a list showing what invoices were sent on that day or month ect. I would have to go back into each account if I wasn't sure if I had already sent the invoice.

July 2015

Perfect hotel management software for our need!

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Customer support is excellent and very responsive.

Cons

None. Everything works. I had spent times to find a right software for our guesthouse and found InnGrid to be very easy to use and easy to understand the layout. Thumbs up!

Jay

July 2015

We love InnGrid

Pros

The people, customer service, progress, and simplicity

Cons

not integrated with TripAdvisor yet..that's it...I'm pretty sure they're working on it

Kimberly

Pros

I like that all of my info is clearly organized and that I can book rooms from all of my devices. I like that it works with Expedia too

Cons

the software is overly simplified so it is missing some of the more detailed features that other programs I use have, and it currently can't format my reports in Excel.

Response from Roomsy

Hi Kimberly, Thanks for giving us the feedback and thank you for using us for your accommodation management needs.We have added the ability to export reports in CSV format. Just click the download button on the top right on the report. If there are specific features for enhancements you would like to talk about please feel free to contact us anytime. Regards, Raj

Replied March 2018

May 2014

innGrid will be the software to use when our small guesthouse open in late October 2014.

Been looking for a software to manage a small hostel/guesthouse in Chiang Mai, Thailand and found innGrid to be a fit to what we are looking for. Booking online is great and next step should be link to the OTA. First was going to use a FREE version (which is good enough) but for a very reasonable price, why not go with the PREMIUM version for a lot more features. Great job!

Response from Roomsy

Thanks so much for the review Andy. I'll work hard to bring supreme value to your business!

Best Hotel Software out of 3 I've used

I won't name them all, but throughout 6, I've tried 3 hotel softwares, and innGrid lands it perfectly. It has everything that a hotelier would want. Booking management, Customer Relationship Management, Reports, and Online Booking Engine. All in an extremely easy to use interface. I cannot recommend this product enough.

Response from Roomsy

Thanks James! I came a long way, huh? ;) We'll be adding more features very soon. I'll keep you posted!

Terry

Hotel Software developed by a Hotelier

My opinion is biased, because I am a long friend of Jaeyun, the creator of innGrid.net He's been operating hotel for last 5 years himself, and he made this program using his software background. This program was built with hotelier in mind.

Response from Roomsy

Thanks Terry! I'll keep working hard to improve the software!

Barb

June 2016

Just what I was looking for

Roomsy was very easy for me to use. Jaeyun was very friendly and helpful in assisting me set up the program.

Pros

The layout was very simple. Great customer service

Cons

Perhaps a little too simple, but it has everything that I am looking for!

Roomsy