• Pros

• "So easy to use, and most functions. Very nice and helpfull customer service. One of the best i have experince of. "

• "Easy to use.. ...That it is easy to understand and work with"

• "Great support, the program is very easy and does not require a lot of training for staff to understand how it works."

• Cons

• "The mobile version is really good, but an app would be appreciated as bookings are currently hard to handle in the smartphone format."

• "Invoicing functionality is good but a bit basic, would be good if it could be customised more wrt what is shown on the invoice and how to show payments etc."

• "There are some features missing (being able to add your own payment gateway, not having the ability to distinguish between adults vs children, etc) but overall the system is pretty robust."

Browse Sirvoy Reviews

Arne Frode from Fosen Tools AS

Industry: Wholesale

Great booking system - easy to use

In our company we save time and money using Sirvoy software. Works every time - any time :)

Pros

Sirvoy booking system has a user friendly platform that makes it very easy for all our employees to use. Easy to customize for our needs and gives us all info needed for quick company status. In our hotel, Sirvoy gives all employees online info regarding guests - who, when, special notes, extra charges upon agreement, cleaning status for rooms, payments, etc. Sirvoy online software gives us rapid full control over our income 24/7.

Cons

We are most satisfied with this software.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied November 2018

Hi Arne, thanks for your kind words, we're all delighted to know that Sirvoy is ticking all the boxes for your business and hope it continues to do so! Love your last comment 'works every time, any time' - would make a great slogan! ;) Adele

Christopher from Les Eaux Tranquilles

Does What it Says.

Good product, good support, much easier than others to set up and use.

Pros

I have been using a similar system since 2008 which whilst slightly cheaper and integrated with more channels it had become very complicated to use. It was more programmer friendly than hotel use friendly and the support being a ticket system was not so good and slow with little out of hours support. This product is easy very to use from the box. It took me a couple of hours to set up (mostly spent reading the manual) and I have tweaked it over the the following weeks. Support is very quick, in some cases instant. They use a chat system and there is a button on just about every page. Longest I have waited is less than 5 minutes. Help is imbedded into most pages which can be expanded upon if required. I would strongly recommend you try it.

Cons

I don't dislike anything but I do have a few wishes. First SMS alerts only work on reservations from your own website and not for channels, the latter should be an option. Ical is used when API is available like Airbnb for example which would fix the cancelation issue others have mentioned. Channels available seem to be for English speaking websites only. There are no French ones for instance.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Much easier to use which saves time.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

Sirvoy is easier to set up, tailor and easier to use which negates the smaller extra cost.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review Christopher. We always love to hear about our clients experience with us, particularly those who have made the leap and changed systems. We are so happy that it has worked out and that you are finding our Support helpful. We would have to agree; we think they're pretty awesome too! I note your comments and your wishlist, and please feel free to share your thoughts with them as we do try to incorporate these into future updates. In the meantime thank you for your business and we look forward to continue working with you. Adele

Peter from The Classroom Hotel

Best Channel Manager for a small hotel

Not one overbooking in 2 1/2 years, but had a couple with our previous Channel Manager. Sirvoy updates the availability on all channels much more quickly.

Pros

Apart from the fact that it works well and is easy to use the support team are always responsive and helpful. It is also by far the most economical solution I could find and the booking engine was easy to install on our website.

Cons

Can't think of any real problems. Adding support for more OTAs e.g. Ctrip, maybe.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

Overbookings are a nightmare for any hotel to deal with. We took advantage of Sirvoy's economic and easy-to-install Booking Engine software when we rewrote our website.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied March 2021

Hello Peter, what a super review! Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us this feedback, it's really appreciated. Wishing you all the very best. Regards, Adele

Dennis from Sugar Mill Limited

Used it for several years

Pros

Not much. its a klutzy design. It works mostly but is not easy to understand and frequently presents potential guests with wrong data. See below on ease of use.

Cons

It looks awful. There is absolutely not one help screen within the product. The terminology is confusing. There are contradictory and confusing sections particularly on setting prices, establishing room prices etc. No facility for multi function rooms - e.g. is stand alone but also part of a suite. Beware because once locked in it is hard to change to another system. although we will do that at some point. There is no help screen anywhere within the system - nothing, nada. There is no support link within the system- the one that appears on one page results in "page not found". Our one attempt to call their hotline resulted in some serious attitude from them and no help at a ll. You had better be pretty smart and computer savvy if you want to use this and be prepared to spend a lot of hours trying to figure it out and make it work.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2018

Hi Dennis, thanks for your review. See my responses below. - It is difficult for me to answer your first comment that Sirvoy 'frequently presents potential guests with wrong data'. Please send an email to communication@sirvoy.com if you wish to detail further. - In each one of Sirvoy's setting pages you will see a '?' box to the right. This is an information box designed to present clear instructions on how to proceed. - Thanks for your feedback on the multi function rooms, we are currently working to deliver this feature. - You mention that you are 'locked in', however Sirvoy is a pay-as-you-go-system that allows our clients to leave any time they wish. - If you click on the user icon on the top right of every page it will give you an option to contact support. - I looked into your account and it appears you have contacted our support over 20 times. Your staff members have a left positive rating for the help received. I hope this clarifies some of the issues. Thanks, Adele

Mitch from The Place at Evoramonte

Sirvoy works. Well. Very well and really straight-forward.

Easy.

Pros

It is intuitive, and it does what it is supposed to do. We have had two previous providers and so we know the field and what is out there - but they both had issues and could not supply some of the basic requirements for an accommodation business. The Sirvoy booking platform integrated into our website is great and allows customers to see the whole schedule. No-one else seems to provide this. And Sirvoy customer service is responsive and answers questions clearly . Sirvoy is simple and easy to work with. Finally - fairly priced and worth it.

Cons

Not found a fault yet... Each time we try to do something, Sirvoy delivers seamlessly.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

Difficulty in getting Base7 to configure how we need it for a small accommodation place. Base7 could not provide the full availability view on our website for our customers. Lower price than base7. Base7 did not answer questions very well (or quickly)

Response from Sirvoy

Replied December 2020

Hi Mitch, thanks for all your kind praise of Sirvoy. It's great to hear that the system is working well for your business and our customer support is responsive and helpful. We wish you the very best for 2021! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Adele

Julie from Pier450

Great PMS with Stellar Support

Sirvoy provides top notch customer service in addition to an expansive and well-written support area. When I need help, I get immediate responses using the chat from knowledgeable people.

Pros

Sirvoy has a clean, easy to use interface with texting and email capability that also connects with booking channels. Ability to create group bookings and separate booking engines. We love the housekeeping report.

Cons

A few feature requests would be the ability to mask text numbers in the US and to integrate with a lock system partner (like RemoteLock). Some of the support articles need examples of how you might use things- it took me getting desperate and asking for a better way to learn how to manage group bookings and invoices.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Great suite of features at a reasonable cost with a clean layout.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

We needed a more robust system that incorporated text messaging, emails and group bookings at a reasonable cost for a new business.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the lovely review Julie. I'm so happy that you agree with us in thinking our support is pretty fantastic, we have to agree with you on that one! With regards to the integrations, it's worth mentioning to our support also; if we have enough requests this is something we do look into. I will certainly pass along your feedback regarding the support articles too. Thanks again for your feedback! Adele

Andreas from Tallbackens Gård & Vandrarhem

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

First Class program

Easy to use. Fast to use. They have think about all things.

Pros

Easy to use and best support of program staff. Buy the program and get the best system ever made

Cons

Nothing. After some time you Will have the perfect system.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Price was my first things. I never gonna change.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied May 2019

Wow Andreas, how lovely to receive such spectacular feedback! Delighted to hear that the system is working so well that there's absolutely nothing you would change about it. We hope you continue to feel this way but you know that our awesome Support team is always there to listen should you ever find anything you'd like changed or improved. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Regards, Adele

Sam from Tranquility Bay

great support, a simple platform but does what you need

simple to use

Pros

intuitive, instant knowledgeable support

Cons

lack of personalization BUT they are simple fixes, the developers just need to make existing fields available for selection throughout the platform

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

WebRezPro is old school, it was Ok 5 years ago, and is now needing major improvement

Response from Sirvoy

Replied October 2019

Hi Sam, thanks very much for trying our free trial and for leaving us this great review. We're glad that you are finding the system is a good fit so far and we hope that it continues to work for you. For any areas where you feel it needs improvement we would like to invite you to let support know. If there isn't an immediate fix they will gladly inform development to see if it can be added to future updates. Regards, Adele

Jennifer from Hotell Klockargården

Simply outstanding

The hotel is open all year but we are seasonal which means that I sometimes have young and not too experienced staff during the summers. However, the software is so user-friendly, that they quickly learn how to use Sirvoy. And if the staff make an error, it is an easy fix for me to adjust or for the staff to click on the support-chat button and ask. The Statistics page is a life saver. When Corona hit us and some of the possible reliefs we could get, were based on proof of how much our hotel was at loss exactly during March and April comparing to the year before, it took me 2 seconds to get the info. And the support makes me feel safe as it's a big responsibility that everything works.

Pros

I am an owner of a hotel that I suddenly inherited a few years ago. I took over when the booking system was very dated and I needed the best, the simplest and the most user-friendly booking system on the market with the absolute best and quickest support. I spent several hours in meetings on the computer with the salesmen of different booking systems as they went over their software through screen sharing. What I found was that Sirvoy was the simplest way to get the best overview about what is going on at the hotel. It also has the best option with the mobile view and it´s user-friendly. It became a total relief for our bookkeeper as everything you want goes through Sirvoy, even renting out staff for weddings or renting out our gift shop itself. The customer support is totally outstanding and I can say that with confidence, needing a lot of help with a lot of things in the beginning. Nothing is too big or too small and they always see it to the end with a smile and lightning fast. Sirvoy support listens to us customers when we come with ideas of "how to make the software even better". Everything comes with an easy and competitive price model.

Cons

I only have detailed things on my wish list for the software. For example, the system doesn’t support one reservation if a company wants to book a couple of nights, several weeks in a row. Instead, they need to make each stay an individual reservation. In my case, the travel agent got 10 different emails and booking numbers for the same person. However, I can create an invoice with all reservations on the same page, it just can’t be done when making a reservation, just yet. Also, I understand the complexity about channeling different OTA’s such as Booking.com. And if one OTA decides to update/make a change, we sometimes get caught in between (as happened to me), but Sirvoy is right there on the phone, on chat or email to help figure everything out. Oh. And I love how easy it is to close the hotel for weddings etc and how the guests with a code make their own reservations. However, I’d really prefer if the code was above the date-calendar and not below as some guests get stuck with not being able to retrieve the dates…because the code comes after… And. I’d love it if I could just use the “add-ons” without having to make a hotel reservation. Sometimes the guests want to invite friends to join them at breakfast. It would be great to have the system being able to create a receipt for “just breakfast” without looking like they stayed in a room. But these are all just minor details.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

User friendly, pricing, mobile view, support, statistics

Response from Sirvoy

Replied December 2020

This is such wonderful feedback Jennifer, we are thrilled to hear such a wonderful account of your experience with Sirvoy. It's great to know that the team has helped keep your business happy and healthy especially in difficult times like these! We hope that 2021 will be an easier year for you and your staff and we look forward to working with you next year. With sincere regards, Adele

Krishna from Serenity Eco Guesthouse and Yoga

Great for a guesthouse, easy to use. But no payment option for Indonesia

Save time

Pros

Easy to use Automated messages Editable reservation forms Links to OTA's

Cons

No payment options for Indonesia. They do provide paypal as a payment option, but i would need to change my currency to USD. This doesn't make sense as we are an Indonesian company. How is it that Sirvoy doesn't have a payment option for one of the most populated countries in the world?!

Response from Sirvoy

Replied March 2020

Dear Krishna, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're finding Sirvoy a good fit for your guesthouse. I can of course understand your frustration at not having more payment providers options aimed at your location. Unfortunately, it is a very large job for our developers to connect to and maintain connections to these providers. We have a minimum number of Sirvoy users required for each area in order for us to add these providers and Indonesia has not yet reached the minimum numbers required there to allow for these further developments. We are expanding our reach there on a daily basis however, so hopefully it won't be long before we can offer you additional payment solutions. Should any existing solutions expand their reach to include your region we shall certainly be in touch. In the meantime we thank you for your patience and your continued business. Regards, Adele

Lynn from Bee & Thistle Guest House

Best Tech Support Ever!

Overall, we're happy with the Sirvoy system and look forward to working with their wonderful team for many years to come!

Pros

We have just completed a 2 week free trial during which they uploaded our data and worked with us to get it running smoothly. They have been great! The biggest "pro" is amazing tech support! Sirvoy tech support is always available to chat 24/7 and we've never had to wait more than five minutes for assistance. And they've always solved our problems very quickly & patiently! So far, we've only used the system for the free trial period, uploaded our data, and taken one new reservation, but it seems to be working well and we're happy with it.

Cons

Our data didn't upload correctly, particularly taxes, and required many corrections, but they helped a lot with the process. We both have accounting backgrounds and have been using a reservation system for 10 years, yet initially still found this one confusing (partially due to terminology but also some aspects, such as their payments & reporting, are very different). Better online tutorials would be appreciated (or get a tech person to walk you step x step through the whole booking & invoicing process. Someone did that for us and it was really helpful - they're always willing to assist!). One thing that doesn't work well for Canadian businesses is the only tax option is for tax to be included in pricing. In order to be "in additional to" pricing, as is standard in Canada, we had to add tax using their only 3 available "surcharge" fields. Now we don't have surcharge fields available for other optional purchases that need to be applied to every night of the stay (eg extra bed charge - when added as an "extra", our guests have to click on the selection once for every night of their stay - very awkward). So far the Sirvoy reporting system doesn't appear to provide the data we are used to, but we're hopeful that it's partly a learning curve and perhaps there's more available than we've found at this time. To be continued in a few weeks after using the system.....

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2019

Hi Lynn, nothing makes us happier than hearing how great Sirvoy's Support Team is so thanks so much for letting us know that we are meeting your expectations there! I fully take on board the difficulties you have been experiencing with regards to payments and reporting. As Sirvoy's Communication Manager, I have opened an issue with our Dev team about this specific problem and I will check in with them soon to what improvements can potentially be made here. If there is anything you would like to add you can always contact me at adele@sirvoy.com or alternatively we can contact you by phone if preferable, to talk things through in more detail. We would love to help you resolve these issues permanently if at all possible. With Kind Regards, Adele

Samuel from Burlington Hostel

Almost Perfect, But Not Quite

All in all, this is perhaps the best and most functional booking system/channel manager we could hope for at our hostel. However, there are a few small changes that would benefit us greatly. Firstly, it would helps us out a lot if pricing didn't average out over multiple nights at different rates. If totalscould be calculated using the individual night rates in stead of an average, that would allow us to round out all of our totals and not end up with odd amounts (I would love to explain this further to someone if you were interested and it was unclear as described.) Furthermore, in switching bookings from one unit to another, it would be great if we could simply swap one unit for another instead of having to move one out of the way then move the other into the first unit before dragging the first booking back into the new unit. The lack of this function has required us to create internal-only dummy units in order to move guests between different units on nights when we have a full house. Again, if you would like me to elaborate on this, I would be happy to. There are a few other things that it would be nice to change on the channel manager side of things, but a lot of that is down to the other websites getting their acts together to better accommodate hostels than it is anything you guys could do about (for example, Expedia is not very useful for hosts who charge by the occupant and put multiple reservations in the same room when linked to Sirvoy, as they consider each of our individual units to be one reservation and not one person. We use units in Sirvoy as individual beds/individual guests, one bed per guest, so when Expedia reservations with multiple guests come through the channel manager it places them in one bed together at the rate of only one bed, something we do not allow.) If anyone at Sirvoy would like any further info about any of this, I would be happy to oblige. Again, all in all, we love Sirvoy here at the Burlington Hostel, it has made our jobs so much easier, but we would still love to see it get better if we could! Thanks for everything!

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Samuel, thanks for your review and also thanks for taking the time to write your suggestions and comments. I have noted the problem you are having regarding the price averaging and switching out the bookings. This is something that has come up before with other hotels. They have overcome this issue by creating a dummy room to swap bookings. The only potential issue here is that it will affect the stats. I have requested the developers look at this issue again, and I have also highlighted the price averaging with them. If you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to contact support@sirvoy.com and you can explain this to our customer support in further detail. We really do value your feedback and we are constantly making updates and adding/changing features so please do continue to let us know when you would like something adjusted; it helps us to tailor upgrades to meet the requirements of our clients which is our ultimate goal! Thanks again, Adele

Uffe from Little Surfmaid Resort

Simple, yet powerful in its effect on our business

We have been using Sirvoy for over 2 years now. Initially to get off using paper to track bookings, since it is more efficient. But we kept finding ways on making it work even better for us. At first I thought it was a bit expensive, but I do not think so anymore. In fact, one member of staff left us to go overseas, and we have still not found the need to replace her.

Pros

I am a mid-level computer user, and in due time I think I have managed to get the most (at least for now) out of it. At first we only used it to track our bookings. That was really all we needed. But then we found a way to add our Agoda Channel onto it, and after that AirBnB (which still requires a bit more oversight, where as Agoda is just automatic). Then we found the SMS functionality. Then we built our own online booking system, and linked it to our website (I thought I was pretty smart by then)!... I do not know what I will find out next but we are a small business, but Sirvoy makes us seem like we have our own IT department.

Cons

At one point, the booking system was not working on mobile phones (that was fixed). AirBnB bookings have to be manually added and deleted (that might be fixed by now but we have not used that in a while, because of the covid-19 pandemic).

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

It came recommended by a neighboring hospitality business. I used to work for Hyatt, and I knew the importance of a good PMS, and it came up in conversation. I thought to myself... 'if i have any problems, I can always ask them, plus there was a free trial anyway'.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied October 2020

We are so happy that you found us Uffe! Delighted that Sirvoy is providing you with some serious muscle and even extra manpower! Don't forget that our Support is also there 24/7 to provide a helping hand when you need it. Thanks for taking the time to write us such a comprehensive review with your feedback. Adele

John from Weary Traveler Hostel

Much Improved

I have to say that things have improved since I started with Sirvoy. In the beginning it was fairly lackluster. Linking to the travel sites was horrible and the people in customer service seemed clueless, as though there was no stored knowledge of past problems and solutions. It was as every problem I presented was the first time they had ever heard of such a mythical beast. Most of my problems were solved be trial and error on my part and not guidance from tech support. The one incident that comes to mind is that my hostel world account was set to US dollars and Sirvoy to Pesos (or vice a versa). It took weeks for someone to stumble upon this and suggest that it may be the issue. All of that being stated, while the depth their product knowledge could be drawn into question I will be the first to admit that their manners could not. They were always very polite while not helping me. I hope this helps, John

Pros

Once it is set up it works well

Cons

set up is a biatch

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi John I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to write a review and to apologise for the issues you have experienced with Sirvoy's customer service team at times in the past. I assure you that we are constantly working to ensure that our staff's product knowledge is flawless and that it continues to evolve along with the system. Some months ago we began using a new customer support software which has greatly improved our Support teams efficiency and productivity. It also contains a huge library of closed threads which help agents pin down and resolve problems more rapidly than before. I really do hope that you notice very positive changes to our support in the future. Should you ever find these or any other issues a problem again, I would be happy to discuss them further and can be contacted at adele@sirvoy.com. Thanks again and greetings to you all in Tulum! Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Alba from La Casa Amarilla

One of the easiest booking manager out there!

Easy to use, integrability with booking channels, accesible from mobile or tablet.

Pros

Sirvoy is a web base booking manager. We use for manage the reservations in our small hotel in Colombia. We can open sirvoy in our mobile when we are away from the office to check the avaliability in our hotel. Sirvoy is easy to configurate, you only have to add the room type, description and the number of rooms. You can see the daily arrivals and the price for each client. Also you can add another services to the bill of the client. Swap rooms or change dates is very easy and you can send confirmation to the guest. We use sirvoy as a booking system in our website and is very comprehensive to our clients to understand the caracteristics of the room that we offer. One of the things that I like the most is that you can add more that one lodge and link sirvoy to booking channels like expedia.com

Cons

sometimes we have travel agencies that book 2 years in advance and is not possible to create the bookings because the program only allow you to book one and a half year.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied July 2018

Hey Alba, great that Sirvoy is giving you more freedom of movement and time out of the office! Your review was very comprehensive and we appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience. Regarding the advance booking issue, I will certainly pass your comments on to our development team. With thanks, Adele

JoAnn from The Cowboy Bunkhouse, Kanab, UT

We found Sirvoy a wonderful experience

We got Sirvoy Booking System for our hostel when we first opened our new business. We are not very tech savvy and it was easy to use and understand. As we used the probram there were times when we wished the program could be improved. We made suggestions and they were implemented right away. It keep improving each year. The support team is very responsive and helpful. We have recommended it to several other hotels and hostels that we know of. Thank you for a great program.

Pros

It is easy to use and they make improvements all the time with requests of users.

Cons

The lines on the booking page are a bit difficult to see. It would be nice if the payment options were customizable.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi JoAnn Thanks for taking the time to write your recent review. If you would like to customise the lines on the booking form by going to: - Settings - Booking Form - Manage Booking Forms - Edit Design under Booking Module It does require some working CSS knowledge so If you don't have any technical knowledge of this I would advise that you have your web designer implement any design changes. Regarding the payment options being customizable. Currently they are customizable but if you can provide further information about what it is you would like to achieve I can advise our development team on this further. If you would like to contact me personally about this I can be reached at adele@sirvoy.com. Your comments help us to make our system even better and are always welcomed so feel free to get in touch with us whenever there is something you would like added to our development list. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Nick from Coldwater Gardens

By far the best booking platform

After many trails and one year with other companies and lots of research we found Sirvoy. It was the best fit for our business (14 - 18 units). It is incredibly easy to use for both the business owner and guests. The fee (including the credit card service) is ridiculously fair compared to other platforms in the industry. I've only had to contact customer service one time for something I over looked and they were fast and professional to provide information. I cannot say enough good about Sirvoy. It has saved our business time, money, and headaches to no extent. We have sent other similar businesses we work with to sign up for Sirvoy and have heard only great things from them as well. Sirvoy is certainly a cornerstone to our businesses success. Thank you!!

Pros

Easy of use, clear and concise interface on both the back-end and front-end.

Cons

Not allowing guests to choose a specific unit number within an accommodation type (ie: Glamping Tent - Site 1 or 6). Photos not enlarging or gallery option when guests view available accommodations.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Nick Thanks for your great review, it was lovely to hear how Sirvoy has been of benefit to your business and that you have only good things to say about our support staff. Regarding your request regarding the ability for guests to choose units within accommodation types, this will be passed onto our development team for further discussion. With relation to the photo enlargement and gallery options I can confirm image upgrades are high on the priority list for development so should be released in the near future. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

kristoffer from GöteborgsOperan

Industry: Performing Arts

GöteborgsOperans Guest Apartments

I am using Sirvoy for planing for the guest apartments that the GöteborgsOpera have. The Opera have between 40-45 apartments per year. by using Sirvoy i can do all parts in my job in one system. Planing, the daily in checking and out checking of guests, schedules for the cleaners, reports and i can also easily sheer it with other either by giving them there one login or by doing a rapport. I couldn't manage a day without it.

Pros

That it is easy to use and that you can do almost everything on you one.

Cons

Since I am using it for apartments and I need to add allot of information about the apartments I would like to be able to attach a document to each apartment/room.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Kristoffer Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We are delighted to hear that you can easily manage the day to day running of your apartments with Sirvoy and that it has become so indispensable to your business. I will let our developers know about your wish to add to documents to the units. If enough customers require the same thing then this will be added the development list and in time added as a new feature. We really appreciate your comments and suggestions as they help us to improve our system in a way that really benefits our customers. Please always feel free to drop us a line if there's a feature you need that would make your job easier. We can't promise we will always be able to do it but we can certainly try! Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

PAUL from AQUARIUS GUESTHOUSE

Great HMS and customer support

Pros

Easy to use, many options like statistics. It made our job much easier, especially with the use of the channel managers. We of course had some little issues over the past 4 years but they were always solved very swiftly by their professional customer support.

Cons

It was mentioned by another reviewer already that it isn't possible to just swap rooms instead of moving them first to a dummy room. Another con is that if you cancel a reservation by mistake it is impossible to re-activate it or to move it back to the ctive reservations. You will have to make a complete new reservation.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied November 2019

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I have been advised by our Developers that there is a room swap feature that will hopefully meet all your needs. Please see our support article here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topic/manage-your-bookings/modify-bookings/moving-a-guest-to-a-different-room/. Regarding your second comment about the inability to reinstate cancelled reservations I was informed that this is on the Dev list. I have added your name to the list of requesters for this and you will be notified once this update is live. If you have any questions/queries on the above please feel free to contact our team at support@sirvoy.com for further info. With thanks, Adele

Tomaz from Cirman

Best value for money

We've been using Sirvoy for a couple of years now and we're quite happy with it. Although the biggest problem we have is with the booking engine for our website. It really needs an update. More and bigger pictures. You can barely see anything on those small pictures. The whole thing is lacking a bit and we see a lot of people just don't like using it. Also it really needs support for more payment gateways. Omnipay could be implemented (https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay) It would also solve our issue with receiving credit cards from channels like booking.com over FAX. A bit easier way for price managing, line a price calendar or something would be nice.

Pros

Price and ease of use

Cons

Not enough features. The booking engine needs an update and more payment gateways.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Tomaz Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Just to update you, we are currently in the process of remodelling the image gallery so that photo display will be improved and that update will be released shortly. An feature that may also solve your issue with price management is also in the pipeline. I will also pass along your other comments to our developers. In the meantime thanks for your patience and do bear with us; we are getting there! Your feedback is invaluable when it comes to prioritisation of the development list so please feel free to send us your thoughts; we always try to incorporate our customers wishes. With Thanks Adele Worden Communication Manager

Madalena from Sunrock

Review of Sirvoy

Sirvoy is something we use every day - it is essential to the running of our hotel business. We are pleased with the customer support we have received.

Pros

Firstly it makes our life running a hotel so much easier as we can now see all of our bookings from all of our channels in one place, and we can relax knowing that we will not get double bookings. Secondly Sirvoy is one of the few companies we have seen that make it easy to contact a real human being whenever any issues arise. The chat feature is prominent on the page, not hidden away, and the help we have received has always been great.

Cons

It does not work as well with Airbnb as it does with our other channels, for example having to manually cancel bookings on Sirvoy when they are cancelled on Airbnb. And when a booking for Airbnb is cancelled it shows up on Sirvoy as a 'No Name' booking.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

A web developer who was working on our website and knows about these type of products recommended it to us and then set it up for us.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied July 2020

Hi Madalena, thanks for such a terrific review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are working on our connection to Airbnb so rest assured this will improve in the future. In the meantime thank you for your patience and thank you for choosing Sirvoy! Kind regards, Adele

Ryan from Mountain Pine Motel

Sirvoy offers a solid platform that has not failed us in the 3 years we have used it.

We now do 75% of our bookings online through our own website thanks to Sirvoy

Pros

Sirvoy is simple to use and offers a tremendous amount of functionality for the cost. Sirvoy has taken our little 25 unit motel online, and in the 3 years we have been using Sirvoy, it has not let us down once. The ease of use is a big reason I recommend it-- some of my employees are in their 70s and 80s and have never used a computer before, and they were able to figure out Sirvoy in a matter of minutes. I researched many other options and Sirvoy offers most of the functionality of its competitors for a much more reasonable price.

Cons

My only issue with Sirvoy is the fact that it relies completely on internet connectivity. I would like there to be a way to download an offline calendar for emergencies.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied May 2017

Hi Ryan, thanks for the feedback. You're a great example of how the booking form can really help to increase direct bookings! Just to let you know; you can export the calendar in 'settings'. It's not in calendar format but it gives you a full list of all bookings in order with the most relevant guest details. Hope that helps a bit. Thanks again, Adele Worden, Communications Manager

Istvan from Fleninge Classic Motel

satisfied, satisfied, satisfied

-Good price -Fast and knowledgeable support -Support can handle individual issues as well - Very good and stable software, 100 rooms can be handled by one person easily -continuous development that makes it easier to use

Pros

-easy to learn and use -with Sirvoy in high season I can check in 5-6 rooms in 8 minutes -clear information in the calendar and easily booking info - excellent connection to booking channels - easy booking management - invoicing, can not be easier

Cons

No bad experiences, nothing to add here.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

I found Sirvoy on the internet in 2011, after that I did not need to look at any other system. With their knowledge may be time for Sirvoy challenge them major booking channels!

Response from Sirvoy

Replied October 2019

Hi Istvan, I see you've been with us for many years now and it's great to read reviews from such loyal clients like yourself. We're delighted that you are finding our improvements are helping you to run your business better and we hope that we can carry on meeting all your needs to ensure your continued success. Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. Regards, Adele

Emmanuel from Grand Hotel Lysekil

Easy and Simple

My overall experience is very positiv, as already said the system is very easy and simple to use, a lot of good features and a good overview makes it a perfect software for our hotel.

Pros

Sirvoy is really easy to use. I just started working with it little bit more than a year ago and got used to it very quickly. Good overview and simple layout makes it possible for anyone to understand it. You can add and change things easily, for example in the calender you can just move a booking from one room to another.

Cons

There is not really much to say here from my side. There are some details that could be better. One of them is forwarding details from booking channels, just as breakfast (which is included in our bookings) and the phone number, the country code doesn´t appear in the right spot, you got to change those things manually.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied December 2019

Hi Emmanuel, we really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to hear that you've been finding Sirvoy helpful and easy to use. Our support team are always on hand to offer assistance and please remember that if you ever have suggestions on how you feel we can improve our system you are welcome to leave your feedback. We rely on partners like yourself to make our software even better! Thanks again for you review. Adele

Örjan from Fjällfrid AB

Sirvoy for Fjallfrid

We have used Sirvoy for approx four years now in order to manage a small (six unit) vacation rental business. The system has served our purpose quite well (we started off with Excel) . What I particularly like is that the system is easy to use and that it continuously evolves. Sirvoy is a significantly more powerful solution today compared to when we started off four years ago but the cost of use is till at a reasonable healthy level for our small business.

Pros

Subscription model Reasonable cost Easy to go and easy to use All in one package Enough functions and features for a smaller business / straight forward operation

Cons

Nothing in particular

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Örjan Thanks for leaving us this very positive review. Happy to hear that we are working well with your vacation rental business and that you have found that Sirvoy is consistently evolving and improving. If you think of anything that you feel would improve it's features and functionality even further then please always feel free to let us know. Your feedback is important to us and we will always try to incorporate our customer's wishes when possible. Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Shane from The Grand Motel

Great Value!

I'm new to the motel business and a friend found your site and forwarded it to me. I've been using it for over a year now and it makes my booking process and customer management very simple and professional. Several customers have been impressed with the automated emails. The only change I would like to see is the ability to store information on user defined fields. For instance I try to track why people are staying with me in a user defined field but it does not save with the customer information. Overall a very good product at a very reasonable price.

Pros

Price and Ease of Use

Cons

Inability to store user defined fields.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Shane, it was great to read your review and hear that you were referred to us by another happy customer. Truly word of mouth is the best form of advertising! :) To check out the problem you've been having I made a test booking and saved info in user defined fields. I was able to export it with all the relevant information included so I think maybe I have misunderstood what you're looking for. If you would like to discuss this further with with our Customer Support we would love to hear from you so please do feel free to contact support@sirvoy.com and run through it with them. If there isn't already a solution we will try our best to find one or refer to our developers for their input. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Therese from D'oc D'or chambre d'hôtes

Getting your stuff together!

Easy to use and connect to global booking sites, TripAdvisor etc. Multiple possibles for languages and room specifications. A good overview over room and calendar. A plus with direct invoicing with account information. Wishlist: Possibilites to use any language on the booking section and change to another language for the invoice. Would be the world for us ex-pats, working in another country!

Pros

Easy to use, good support, flexible with changes

Cons

A little complicated for adding different pricing.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Therese Happy to hear that you've been finding Sirvoy a helpful tool over the past year or so. I thought your request to change the languages on the booking section/invoices was a really good suggestion. I'm sure that it could be helpful to other users also so I am going to send that on to our developers for their feedback. Additionally your comment on setting different pricing. Your advice and wishes really go a long way to helping us improve so always feel free to drop us a line and let us know what we can do better. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your very positive review. Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Marcella from Lakeview Motel & Apartments

Im from the beginning

I was a such a beginner ( my property ID has four digits, not five!) Kidding aside, I have kept in touch so often that I know the techs by their first names (I suspect they know mine?) When I call they hang in with me until they know 'I' have resolved the issue. Any time of the day! The phone picks right up!? I will never be without this channel manager. Furthermore, I keep doing the research and no one comes close to their service. I'm a 'lifer' for sure.

Pros

I have been with Sirvoy from the beginning! I had never tried a channel manager. How did I EVER get along without it??

Cons

The 'leasts' have been long forgotten IF there were any??

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2019

Hi Marcella, thank you so much for these kind words and all your support. We really appreciate customers like yourself, who have stuck by us over the years. I'm sure you have noticed how Sirvoy has developed and improved over the last decade and it's thanks to feedback from customers like yourself that has made it what it is today. I couldn't agree more with your comments on our terrific Support Team who will happily be at your side whenever you need them! With Kindest Regards, Adele

Gladys from NaNa Vida Hotel Boutique

Everything we need in one place!

Great experience, enables a quick and easy solution for property management.

Pros

All my reservations go into one single point of contact and my different reservation partners such as Expedia and Booking can be easily linked to this property manager. It took a lot of the weigh and stress of managing reservations in a small business and start up. Awesome that this is available for all size of properties.

Cons

Managing Airbnb reservations are still a problem, as I would need to have one room always available for them, instead of maximizing it with all the reservation partners / tools.

More user friendly.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied May 2020

Hello Gladys, both to you and the team in Oaxaca. We would like to thank you for your terrific review and glad you have found it to be so user friendly and suited to your business. Please know that our support staff are there both to offer assistance with the software and also to listen to your feedback on our system. Please feel free to contact them anytime on support@sirvoy.com. Thanks again! Adele

Anja from Lords Lodge Backpackers

Easy-to-use software for smallerbusinesses

We're using Sirvoy for a small hostel and have been setting it up ourselves with no problems. The customer service is great and they find workarounds for you if a certain functionality is missing. After extensive research this was the best and also cheapest solution for a business of our size. It's continuously improving and the developers are happy to implement new suggestions. Breaking bookings could be easier and we have decided against using the built-in Channel Manager as we have a lot of long-term guests and updating availability manually is not possible. That means we put our bookings in manually but that works smoothly enough and still faster than in the program we used before. Big plus: one of the few reservation softwares that's designed well and intuitive.

Pros

Design, usability, support, features

Cons

lack of manually adjustable channel manager like the siteminder inventory

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Thanks for such a fab review Anja. Good to know that you've been finding Sirvoy easy to use and Customer Service has been of help getting you started. There are features being released next week that should help with the issues you mention. We will update the Booking Blog when these becomes available so stay tuned for that. If there are still things that you feel would improve the system we would love to hear from you. Contact support@sirvoy.com with any feedback you have as we always try to use our client's suggestions when developing the system. Many Thanks, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Michael from Playa Bluff Hotel

Sirvoy is at the Top of Our List

I was recommended Sirvoy from our web developer as he had past clients use the system and had heard only positive feedback. Needless to say, the decision was made and it has been extremely easy not to look back. Our experience using the Sirvoy system over the past year has been user friendly, simple and it provides all the necessary tools for us to run a 20 room lodge/hotel online. It is very simple to add channels via the interface and took us no more than 30 minutes to get everything hooked up. I would recommend Sirvoy to any small to medium sized hotels and is without question, the best CRM system we've used so far. Oh and customer service is great too! They answer your questions nearly straight away and email you if they see a problem with your set-up , even before you notice it.

Pros

Ease of use / user friendliness

Cons

Wish there was an option to set certain promotions for separate years as well. For example, have the dates 15/12 - 15/01 have certain price, regardless of year. Would save me time.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Michael It was great to read such a lovely review and thank you taking the time to write it! I'm glad that set up and support has helped you over the past year and that you haven't experienced any issues making the software work for your hotel. I will certainly pass along your request to extend promotions across different years to our development team for their comments. If I can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to contact me at adele@sirvoy.com. Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Tom from Södertälje kommun + B&B

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Efficiancy

We can manage our pricing and offers. We manage the check-in / out and payments. Pre-ordered services as lunch and dinner. Cleaning and house-keeping. Statistics andeven marketing and sales on our webbpage and social media.

Pros

When we started usin Sirvoy in 2014 we found out that it was easy getting started and we really saved a lot of time since we had a lot of facts and figures all on the same place. After that Sirvoy has even improved and we have added all channels we need.

Cons

Mapping with Citybreak caused a little trouble. We are not really happy with that yet, but the reason is partly our´s, so we don´t want to re-name all our rooms and choose to keep it like this. Mapping is working anyway..

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2020

Hi Tom, thanks for your comprehensive review of Sirvoy, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We're delighted that Sirvoy has met your expectations over the years and appreciate your loyal custom particularly in tougher times such as these. Warm regards, Adele

Louise from Highfield Farm and Woodland

Industry: Farming

Customer Service

Great, I would highly recommend this booking platform to others

Pros

Two things - so easy to set up and ongoing customer service is great. You actually get to interact with a real person instantly.

Cons

I'd like if the days of the week appeared on the booking platform end on my website as well as the dates.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Instant chat support from a human being.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied June 2020

Hi Louise, we're delighted that you have found the transition to Sirvoy so simple and that our customer service have been able to help you to get up and running. We're always happy to hear your feedback about what system updates would improve your overall user experience so do let our Support know and if it's something that would benefit everybody, it will get added to our feature wishlist for updates in the future. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. Kind regards, Adele

Sharon from la casa verde

la casa verde - Ecuadorian Guest House

We have been using Sirvoy for a little less than a year now and we are happy with its functionality. It is easy to navigate and user friendly. It is nice that guests can book directly through the site. One thing that would be helpful is if it could compile reports based on different variables - guest origin, specific extras purchased, etc. Thank you!

Pros

East of use.

Cons

Inability to compile reports based on individual "extras. " For example, if you wanted to see how many of a certain item you've sold.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Sharon Thanks for taking the time to review our system. Your feedback will be sent to our development team to help improve Sirvoy's functionality. From your comments I understand that you are looking for a report for which you can set your own perimeters and values. While we don't offer that exact feature currently you can create reports which will contain the information you require - you can then format those spreadsheets to isolate the required fields. How to do it: Go to "Settings" "Your Account" "Export Function" Choose "CSV file with booking contents" Hope this helps for now - if I have misunderstood your requirement then please feel free to drop us an email or an Instant Chat to clarify... Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

James from B&B Ranch

Great product need to integrate to crm tool for more relationship management functionality.

Complete reservation system and integration to the other third party networks.

Pros

Ease of use, integration to third party networks and complete reservation package to include customer communications.

Cons

Limited functionality from a customer relationship management perspective. Would be outstanding product if integrated to CRM tool to expand relationship and revenue opportunities.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi James, we would like to take the opportunity to say thanks for writing this glowing review. It's great that you are finding the system easy to use and a valuable tool for your B&B. Regarding your request for more functionality as far as CRM is concerned, this is something I will make a note of for our developers in case it should be something they are thinking of integrating in the future. We are constantly developing and improving the software and it will only be a matter of time until we start introducing functionality such as this into the system. So bear with us and thanks for your patience! Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

WARREN from PADDLES STEAMER MOTEL

SIRVOY IS TOP QUALITY EAZY AS SOFTWARE

Communication is great always online a super quick with responses. Very, very affordable system. Great support from Sirvoy when a question is posed.

Pros

I came from using the same PMS for 15 plus years. I hate & struggle with change. Sirvoy system looked so scary to me but I am pleased to say once set up and I started to use the booking system it is amazing. I never had a channel manager before, I love it ! Day to day bookings are so logical to input and execute. The more you use it there is so much to explore and discover. Messaging, emails, bookings and so much more are great tools for me. Give it a try, I did and jumped right into it !

Cons

Was a little involved to set up but for me I have a talented tech Son who handles these issues very well.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Liked the layout, love love the price for all the features Sirvoy offered. So many features all inclusive with no add on extras needed to buy. Fast, friendly response to our enquiries.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

our previous MotelPc check in system was in use when we purchased the business over 15 years ago Unfortunately it is very basic and had many recurring issues, even with several updates being performed. (at my cost) It had to go, we had to change to a better system. The change has been most beneficial.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied May 2020

Hi Warren. We were so happy to read this super positive review about Sirvoy! Thanks very much for giving us your feedback and should you ever need help with anything you know where to find us! Adele

Philip from a Home from Holmes

Excellent service and support

Our previous package was excellent, but very expensive, it had all the whistles and bells, but you paid for them! Sirvoy is very cost effective and certainly in the early stages, seems more than capable of managing our bookings and helping us to support our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and guests.

Pros

When you start to use a new software package, particularly one that has a direct impact on how your business runs, you need to get it running quickly and efficiently. This is not always easy as you don't fully appreciate the pitfalls early on. This is where great support enters the equation! Who do you go to, how do you communicate your questions, such that the support organisation understands your issue? Can your precious data be imported accurately and easily? Sirvoy support are easily contactable, they listen, they understand and they smooth the way so that your business can get on track quickly.

Cons

Still finding our feet with some features, but it is early days yet and I'm confident with the level of support I have received already, problems however pressing will be resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Very cost effective, good support and similar in nature and feel to our previous package.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

Great product but very expensive and as a small company, we could not continue with the overhead.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied February 2021

Hi Philip, What a great name for your company - I love it! We really appreciate your great feedback, it means a lot to hear such wonderful comments from our clients and we are happy to know that Sirvoy is working well for your business. With thanks, Adele

Simon from Grønbechs Hotel

Easy to use and great service

Sirvoy is a very intuitive system to use and requires a minimal training compared to other systems. Price is very reasonable and it's easy to integrate with both our own sales channels and partners. Minor adjustments and the system would be perfect.

Pros

Easy to use, no need for bible-size manuals and expensive staff training. Fulfills almost all needs.

Cons

Statistics function needs more options. An alarm/reminder function. The manual booking for larger groups requires many clics. Option to edit groups.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Simon. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the system and we would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your honest and helpful feedback. We have taken your comments on board and will use your review to make our system even better. I also thought I would mention that you can add reminders and alerts by clicking into a booking and then click "Add new alert". You can also click on a date in the calendar view to leave a note on a particular date as a visible reminder. Additionally we are developing a guest register that might make bookings for larger groups easier to manage. Keep an eye on the booking blog for updates on that functionality.. Many Thanks Adele

Terence from Helmshore Hotel

Well done Sirvoy

Getting better all the time support very helpful just needs a few tweaks to Deposit credit card details faxes don't always arrive

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

printing of booking long winded have to use print specification

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Terence Thank you for your recent feedback and your comments. We are delighted that you are finding the updates a continual improvement and that support is meeting your expectations. I will be sending on your suggestions to our development team. Your request for an easier method to print the booking and arrivals list has been requested by others so this will be on the devleopment list. We will notify customers when this has been released. Regarding the non arrival of some faxes, we have spent a lot of time investigating the matter. It seems however, to be down to a routing issue which is unfortunately outside of Sirvoy's control. Be aware however that we are continuing to look into the problem. SIncerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

John from Adora Inn

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Challenging to Startup but worth it!

My overall experience with Sirvoy is positive. The setup was a big challenge. Having been a hospitality professional for many years I was never involved in IT setup etc. and with Sirvoy you need to learn real fast. Written tutorials on how to do things versus human direction and explanation of why and what to do is very different.

Pros

I most like the direct channel connections and the economical price.

Cons

The lack of human contact when in need of assistance. Customer support is mainly through online chat and written tutorials versus speaking to a person over the phone and at times for me that can be a challenge.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied February 2019

Hi John, thanks for leaving us this review and it's great that you have been finding your way around the system. I would like to direct your attention to our phone lines where you can chat to a member of our support who will happily talk you through the system here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topic/switching-to-sirvoy/support_/what-support-is-offered/ Alternatively, you can request a call back through our live chat and a member of the team will call you back. Once again, thanks for leaving us this great review. Regards, Adele

Jeanette from Old Garden

Far easier and better then we expected. A relieving product we couldn't´t live without!

Pros

It´s easy to understand and use, it´s flexible and has all features you need. When we sometimes get stuck the help is only a call away and those guys always keeps their word when they say they´ll be back and help you shortly! They are also very educational and patient with dummies like me!

Cons

Can´t really think of anything! Perhaps a simple but safe payment solution...I would also like to be able to show more pictures of each room in the room description, if fx you can´t afford an expensive homepage but decide to only make a simple one and then would like the Sirvoy "booking button" to do the work.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied December 2017

Hi Jeanette Thanks so much for your review. Really happy to hear that you are finding the system easy to use and that our customer support is giving you all the help you need. Regarding your two requests; the wish to upload extra photos and for the home page - these are currently under development at the moment so please bear with us. You can contact Support anytime for an update on this if you wish. Many Thanks Adele, Communication Manager

Kevin from Estancia Los Potreros SA

Estancia in Argentina

Although we are still in a testing phase, running our old PMS alongside, this is a much simpler and concise online PMS. Has what you need or a way to get around what is missing.

Pros

Easy to use, uncomplicated with clear instructions. The chat support is truly impressive. They answer within seconds 24 hours a day! Does not need good broadband internet which is very important when running a resort far away from civilization. Very competitively priced.

Cons

The ability to differentiate between direct clientele and Agent driven clientele.

Reasons for Choosing Sirvoy

Ease of use. Support. Price. Not necessary to have super fast broadband.

Reasons for Switching to Sirvoy

We wanted an online system.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great review Kevin! The team is always delighted to hear such terrific feedback from our new users. Glad the switchover is going well too, support is there if you do run into any difficulties and you can always let them know if there are any features that would make your job easier. We welcome new ideas and always try and incorporate them into future developments when possible. Thanks again, Adele

Henri from Chateau de Flottemanville

overall great

thank you very much.

Pros

Went through a big audit and proof of concept work. What they are trying to do is not easy while they are offering the whole package that works (a lot of the solutions out there are unreliable). Can be clucky to set up but this is also due to Booking and Expedia that they have to work around. People are there to help 24/7 through chat. For the price I really think this is an incredible package.

Cons

how to guides could be more detailed. wording could be clearer especially in the restriction area.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2019

Thanks for this terrific review Henri! We are busy working hard to meet expectations like yours and it's great to hear when we've succeeded. We will take into consideration your feedback on the how to guides as we are busy updating and improving them at the moment. Cheers! Adele

Deirdre from Vila Coqueiros

Sirvoy Review

Sirvoy is easy to use and had lots of easy to find statistics built in. We have had a few glitches from time to time however they are usually solved almost immediately. The customer service team are always very helpful. However, they do have to send a lot of queries to their technical support staff who are not so quick with their responses. Our main problem is with the efax provider Sirvoy use. We had lots of problems initially and changed our efax provider to a company recommended by Sirvoy. The problem is still persisting on occasion and Sirvoy accept no responsibility for this. If only one of their customers has a problem I believe they should look at a way to resolve same.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Glitches from time to time

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

HI Deirdre Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I'm happy to read that you find Sirvoy easy to use and that you are finding customer support helpful. Regarding your issues with Efax I am aware that this is a routing problem and that there has been ongoing correspondence on both sides to try and rectify the issue. I have passed your comments on to our Sales Manager and he will be touch shortly with an update for you. SIncerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Mara from Summit mountain lodge

Made our booking system super easy

Pros

Love how easy it is to cancel a reservation or to add nights, everytime there is something new that I need and cant find the function I can always ask someone on the live chat instead of sending an email and waiting for my answer.

Cons

Maybe that is a little bit hard to get all the email address of my past customers at once, i was able to find them but the format is not as easy to read

Response from Sirvoy

Replied May 2017

Hey Maria, what a terrific review. We're really glad that you are finding the system easy to navigate and that you're making good use of the live chat. If you need an easy way to access email addresses I would advise you export them through the Export function (go to Settings; Your Account; Export Function) and they will be listed with some other basic information in a spreadsheet in a very easy to read format. Hope that helps! Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, Adele Worden, Communications Manager

Jonas from Lilla Sörgården

Top notch user friendliness

Sirvoy handles all our booking channels (our own bookings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, soon probably AirBnB) and lets us have one efficient interface to easily manage them all. Overall, Sirvoy has a user functionality we have found in few other software systems of any category.

Pros

Very easy to use in our daily business, very easy to change settings and options and extremely responsive customer service.

Cons

Response from Sirvoy

Replied September 2019

Hi Jonas, thanks for this great review! Glad to hear that we're helping you run daily operations and simplifying your workload for you. I hear you about the app, as this is something that has been requested by other users. Rest assured, it's on our to-do list, but i'm afraid that as yet we don't have a release date as we do have other projects that are prioritised over this one. But bear with us, we will get working on it and feel free to check back in for updates. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Adele

JoAnn from The Cowboy Bunkhouse

I have been using Sirvoy for my hostel in Southern Utah. It is wonderful! Great support.

Pros

I love the ease of use and intuitive way the program works. It is almost like I had designed it myself because it does exactly what I want it to do. If there are feature that I feel need to be added, all I need to do is send a message to tech support and they implement those changes or let me know how to get the program to do what I want it to do.

Cons

Some times the pull down menu items have a small glitch that cause them to slide partially out of the display box.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied May 2018

Hi JoAnn, thanks so much for your great review and your kind comments! Will definitely mention the glitch you talk about to the Dev team but delighted to hear that everything else is to your satisfaction and that you are happy with the support received from our help desk. Always lovely to hear such great feedback! Thanks again, Adele

Wes from MOJO SURF

Amazing customer service

The system is really good and very user friendly, if a little ridged at time. But what really makes me come back Sirvoy time and time again is the customer service form the team. Excellent, very friendly and super efficient, well done guys, keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

USER FREINDLY, CUSTOMEER SERVICE

Cons

A little set in is ways, cant edit some features.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Wes I would like to thank you for taking the time to write Sirvoy such a glowing review! I will pass your comments to our Customer Support team so they can read for themselves what a great job they're doing. If there's every anything you feel that could be done to improve the system we would always love to hear from you. My email address is adele@sirvoy.com should you wish us to add any future suggestions or wishes to our development list. In the meantime thank you for your loyal support and greetings to you and your team in Indonesia! :) Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Alba from La Casa Amarilla

Easy to use plataform

Being able to use a platform like Sirvoy has enabled us to modernize our business and we love it due to its ease in use, its value for money and in that it helps us with our accounting. I am certain that we have received more guests due to the online booking widget and being connected with our booking.com account has solved many headaches. If I were to ask for one little thing, it would be for an APP to use on our phones when we are on the move.

Pros

the clarity and ease in use

Cons

we have people who cancel and then re book for the same dates and they call us to replace the booking...once a reservation is cancelled it´s gone and we have to do it again.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Alba Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback. Your request for an app is something I will pass onto our development team and also your wish to restore deleted bookings. Thanks again for your comments! Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Arous from Magic Castle Hotel

Great product

I am a designer and the first reason I choose Sirvoy was the beautiful design of the User (POS) interface. Great service, always got answers that helped in few short steps. Great value for the money you pay.

Response from Sirvoy

Replied April 2017

Hi Arous I must say that I was so intrigued by the fabulous name of your hotel that I went online to have a look. It is indeed, as magical as it's name suggests! The next time I am in Bulgaria I will certainly be looking it up :) I want to express my appreciation for you taking the time to write your review. It is lovely for us to hear such great comments and for our designers to know that they are doing a good job especially when the feedback comes from someone in the same line of work. If there is anything you ever feel we can improve on however, we would always be happy to hear from you as it is very important to us that we continue to better the system in line with the needs of our hoteliers. With Thanks Adele Worden Communication Manager