• Pros

• "Easy to use. Set up was easy and the cost was well worth it. Community board is a nice feature. Tape chart is nice to use."

• "Very easy to use and your customer support is well knowledgeable. The system is very easy to navigate through. "

• "I love the customer support team. I use them often."

• Cons

• "SkyTouch can be slow from time to time. They also do updates quiet often, whitch is great but running a hotel you need your system up 24/7 and a 2 hour update makes it hard to do that."

• "Customer support was at times difficult and the time to resolution longer than you would expect. Although i will fully admit it was rare we had any major system issues or downtime. "

• "The glitches, sometimes cause pain in the butt trouble shooting, but it doesn't happen to terribly often"

Browse SkyTouch Hotel OS Reviews

Dean from Hotel Focus

They got PMS basics right

Overall experience is very positive from our operations team. As a DOS I look forward to the day that Skytouch ads sales functions so we can have an integrated and interfaced group sales component!

Pros

This basic hotel management software is easy to use and reliable.

Cons

Skytouch does not have group sales support functions that I have become reliant uponfrom other systems at other properties.

Miguel from Tres Palmas Inn

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great System

I had the oportunity to set up my entire systemand configure all and sink with my hotel. Overall it have been really greattowork with and easy to configure,the help at support is really great and they do the best to help out to fixed any problem or to answer any of your question or doughts.

Pros

It'seasy to used, help with overall setups and manage ans is easy to work with and manage.

Cons

It have minors cons, like thetype chart not allowing you to see back on days, system set updon't allow youto configure the space of the Registration card and other stuff that you thing wile working with the systam that are just toghts that you say if it just do this will be even better.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied September 2019

Hello Miguel, Thanks for your business and support of SkyTouch. I will reach out to you via email so we can schedule a call and go over some of the improvements we are making to the tape chart functionality.

Asia from JDA Epicurean Group

In short, the product was oversold and underdelivered

Pros

I liked that it was a cloud based software, so that I could remotely manage multiple properties from my phone or laptop. During the sales process, I was impressed with its UI because out of most of the other products at this price point, this looked the most current and modern, comparable to other tech interfaces. It seemed it would be the most flexible for accommodating our needs and being flexible, so that if we had a sudden influx of guests, we could have another agent use a tablet to check guests in.

Cons

My BIGGEST problem with this system was that this system would authorize an unknown amount of money on a guest's card that WE did not set. Guests would pay for their stay, but an extra amount would also be withheld on their card, that we did not authorize. We were blind to the amount and the settings, and nobody could figure out nor fix the problem. During the sales process, we were told that with this product, we would never have to worry about being offline, because even if our Internet or power went out, it would save and give us access to our reservation information and re-sync whenever the internet or power came back on. There are frequent outages where the system is inaccessible because of an update to their system. Not only that, there is absolutely NO UX design in mind in their product. In terms of navigation, you need to pull up multiple tabs to achieve one objective, even though a basic UX designer could and would design a better process. We thought housekeeping would be easier with Skytouch. However it requires navigating through two different processes in order to produce a single list, and then exiting out of everything to generate a report. We had MANY other issues, that we tried to resolve. We have wasted so much time and money on implementing and using this software, I regret ever using this product. I should have run during the sales process, when they spent more time talking down their competitors rather than talking up their product.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied February 2018

We understand are not a fit for every hotel. We hope that you have found the solution that fits your needs. If we can be assistance to you in the future, please don¿t hesitate to reach out to us.

Kim from Mountain View Lodge

Good, logical product; excellent customer service and support tools! Thank you SkyTouch!

Logical, easy to use, Tech Support is fabulous!

Pros

The best thing about the Skytouch HOS varies for me and my staff. For me, it's the Tape Chart, the Community Board (love this communication tool!!!), and the Tech Support team. I also like the variety of ways to access different tools which serves different learning/brain abilities. My staff likes the information accessible in Future Availability, but I'd like the Tape Chart to provide the same information all in one place. It seems it would be easy to incorporate mlos, and room rate into the pop up box for a room.

Cons

If I could make only one big change in this software, it would be access to past information. In particular, the Tape Chart, one of the most valuable parts of the software is not visible for the "past." For my Front Desk Staff and Risk Management teams, this makes searching for guests, even in the most recent days, sometimes complicated and much more time consuming than it should be. In addition, I cannot get a "visual" on a time period that includes any past days at all. My previous software, and others that I am aware of, provided that visual tool and access to reservations. As an owner, CFO, and the visionary leader in my company that is a HUGE loss to me. Along the same lines, we cannot acquire statistics for more than a 3 month period either making the past difficult/complicated to access and visualize. In addition, the need to delete cookies so often is frustrating to my staff, the Work Order reports are very limited when you need to keep track of rooms or areas in your building, and the Tape Chart pop up box should perform the same mlos, room rate and other info that the Future Availability does without having to go to two different places.

Gayle from Hotel

SkyTouch OS

I've seen SkyTouch OS being used at multiple properties and the only issue I see people having with it is it runs a little slow from time to time. Their support team is amazing and is open 24/7. I recommend you try it, you will not be disappointed.

Pros

SkyTouch Hotel OS is very easy to use for me and staff and colleagues. SkyTouch OS is basically a smaller version of the SkyTouch software. it shows your occupancy for your previous night and the day of. If you have had SkyTouch for over a year yu can see how many rooms you sold last year to this year. You can also see what the prices were on this day last year. It is super simple to use and well worth it. There is also a house keeping tab as well in SkyTouch OS. You can see things like your stay overs, arrivals, and vacant rooms. This tab also shows you your clean and dirty rooms for occupied and vacant. Up top of the housekeeping tap you can type in a special room and see or even change the status of it. For example you click on room 31 you can change it from dirty to clean. If a guest complains about anything you can flag the room and put in notes on what the problem is so that your matance can fix it with out coming back to the lobby or office to ask you what needs to be done.

Douglas from Inn on the Hudson

SkyTouch Ease

So easy and user friendly. I recommend this product to any hotel owner with 40+ rooms.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly. Easy to train employees how to use. Customer support has gotten quicker in the last year.

Cons

Training courses are too simplified. Still an evolving product. Some categories are useless and others can be expanded.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied January 2020

Hello Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to provide an online review of SkyTouch Technology. We really appreciate your feedback. One of our initiatives in 2020 is to revamp our training modules. We've gathered survey data from our customers and we are in the process of finalizing our plans. Keep an eye out for our new modules later this year, and let us know what you think. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or you feel you aren't getting the level of service you deserve. SkyTouch Technology 1-855-749-3530

Hunter from Cobblestone Lounge

The EASIEST program to use!

Skytouch Hotel OS is super user-friendly making it one of the easiest PMS systems to teach to New Hires. The User Admin and Rate Management aspects of the program are superb as well. The implementation of the user profile once it is created is almost instantaneous. It also gives you the ability to customize usernames. The software has helped our team gather the necessary information needed for making reservations, creating group blocks and contracts, as well as providing an E-learning platform that gets straight to the point. A+!

Pros

Compared to other PMS systems, this is definitely one of the easiest to use. Skytouch Hotel OS is web-based and it's systems are updated regularly--this also allows you to login from external devices--HUGE PLUS. The Home Screen is completely customizable to your teams individual needs, allowing you to link external sites to your Quick Links. You can even leave bulletin messages for your team to see upon login.

Cons

The worst part about Skytouch Hotel OS is their Reports section. Although there is a search function, it is missing some of the filter criteria needed to run streamlined reports. Another downfall for the OS is being web-based. Whenever you have internet/power issues, you can not login to an offline version of the system.

Great Operating System

Great experience mainly due to the design of the software. It integrated well and most importantly provides updates and training that brings everyone up to speed quickly for a fast & seamless implementation.

Pros

The system was built to be easy to use and train new employees quickly. It allows flexible scenarios to be easily accounted for through a great product flow design.

Cons

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your review of SkyTouch! If you've ever having a difficult time reaching our support line, please reach out to me anytime at my per my contact info below. We just released a number of new integrations and features, I would also be happy to discuss that if there is any interest. Aaron Price Account Manager O 602-337-2812 M 602-300-1633

Vicente from Urban Boutique Hotel

user friendly

experience with a new hos system

Pros

-check in process - you can drag multiple items to folios which is a plus -overall checkout process

Cons

- cant do multiple reservations at once - system wont save correctly most of the time if you change from USA to any other country when putting in guest info - you have to go back to USA in order to save - you cant suppress rate and also place notes simultaneously , you have to save each individually - Many reservations come through with credit card expiration dates inputted incorrectly causing errors during check in . -When trying to duplicate a reservation the credit card expiration date does not save so you have to set the guarantee payment to cash then go back to the old res and unmask the credit card info, it is too many steps that take up valuable time.

Tiffany from Hometown inn

just as nice as your Franchise Choice Advantage

Its easy for the staff to pick up and learn.

Pros

its simple, easy to navigate, the customer service is always available 24/7 to help. always up to date

Cons

The system is slow moving, Skytouch support wait time is ridiculously long. The updates they do seem to make the system very slow.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the review, Tiffany. We really appreciate your feedback.

Tosha from Green Tree Inn

I have used several hotel software brands. Sky Touch is simply the best.

Pros

I like the way the reports are more than just reports. For example the Arrivals List. You can click on reservations from it. In other software you are only viewing a report. You have to go into another menu and then into the reservation itself to access it. This really saves time. On a busy night every second counts! I love the 24 hour Tech Support. As a Night Auditor it really helps to know that I can call and speak to a capable person whenever I need to. Often times my co-workers will ask me to call Tech Support for them with questions since I am less busy with guests. I know I will be helped patiently and professionally. The Tech Support folks take the time to teach me what I need to know instead of just fixing it for me. They answer my rapid fire questions like the pros they are. I love that they are right here in Arizona. . Thank you all!

Cons

I wish there was a way to look at a rate/check availability then make the reservation from the same place. At this point you have to look up the rate and check availability in one screen then go to a second screen to actually make the reservation. I have no idea if that's possible but it would be very cool if it was.

Lori from Canadas Best Value Inn (RLHC)

It makes my life easier! The staff are comfortable using Sky Touch and I can logon from anywhere.

Went from a property without a property management system to a property that went "why did I not have this sytem earlier!" Quicker access, more accurate information and data, happier staff, happier guests, more time to do other tasks and additional free time. In general less stress.

Pros

Customer service is exceptional always! It is easy to use, both daily operations and especially Rate Management. It is quick - it provides me with the information I need to do my job and stay on top of things. All departments can utilize Sky Touch and I can access the system from anywhere. It allows you to perform your duties in hospitality and still allow you to have a life outside of work in an industry that never closes.

Cons

The same thing that applies to all software - the "real time" factor when the property is reaching maximum occupancy. All properties have the same problem that reflects on the issue of being overbooked if the reservation lags on getting integrated to your system. The issue is with the industry and not the software.

Edgar from Ohio House Motel

The system is so easy to use and never goes down. The team and I are extremely happy!!

No more headaches!!!!!! Opera PMS was the worst service ever. Thank you and your team for such Great Service!!!!

Pros

Rate management , Housekeeping Room assignment options. Most of all, the check in , check out and reservation process are so quick to get done!!!

Cons

1. It would be nice to extend the Occupancy Snap Shot up to 1 year, instead of three months only. 2. Show a total of forecasted revenue on the Reservation Activity Report. 3. Extend the window time of inactivity for Rate Management. 4. Expand Bar Levels from 9 to at least 15. Rates in Downtown Chicago IL. Change constantly and the current bar levels don't work much. Manual over rides are time consuming. THIS FEATURE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO EXTEND. 5. From & Too check out dates on registration cards need to show actual check in and check out dates. Currently the check in and check out show the same dates. Example; Check In 12-20-17, Check Out 12-20-17. It should say Check In 12-20-17 and Check Out 12-21-17. Other than this. Everything else is great. I hope to hear from someone soon and let me know if these changes can be made? Thank you.

Marj from Estherville Hotel & Suites

Skytouch

Pros

We had previously been with Choice Hotels and this Software was very similar . So when we decided to go independent, It only make sense to choose a system that was so close to what we were familiar with. Ease of changing system & training employees was a piece of cake.

Cons

I have had no issues. Would choose this system again if needed.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much Marj! We appreciate your feedback and support.

Gayle from Inn at San Luis Obispo

We have been using skytouch since we changed our Hotel's name. And I must say it is fantastic.

Easy to use.

Pros

This software is amazing to use for all of our staff. The Customer Support is 24/7 and since I work nights it helps me get all my answers needed whenever I need them. The support staff is well knowledgeable and very friendly as well. The software is very easy to use and to navigate through without much training. You can set up groups in their own tabs and even direct a payment to one room. These features are very nice when someone books more than one room from us. Another thing is this software is all server based so your computer never runs slow with trying to save everything in files on your computer.

Cons

There is only a couple of cons when it comes to Skytouch.

Marj from Estherville Hotel & Suites

System easy to use & support is always awesome.

System is so easy to use, training is easy due to how everything is categorized.

Pros

Easy to use & training new employees is not difficult at at all. Any time we have issues the support team has been very easy to work with and always courteous when I ask the silliest questions.

Cons

There is one aspect that I would like to see added to system. Wondering if somehow we could red flag difficult guests that we continually have issues with so that when they call again for another reservation we can immediately see that we have had issues with that particular guest and thus be prepared to deny a reservation or be alerted to possible issues at check in. Just an idea so that the front desk employees can alert management.

Brian from Clarion Hotel & Suites

Sky's the Limit

Pros

Favorite thing with this product is the customer support is there to help you and get the best out of the product.

Cons

It updates quite a bit and leaves you without your desktop view.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied August 2019

Thanks Brian!We appreciate you advocating for SkyTouch and your kind words about our support team. We're constantly improving and here 24/7 to support your business..

Tonny from SPI Cuisine LLC

Utmost User friendly program and syncs with all my OTA's

Better control of room inventory, rates, accurate reports.

Pros

Extremely accurate; detailed reports, folios and the different views, group master is very helpful to manage charges to groups!

Cons

There are a few features that I would like added such as moving payments within a Group Master folio that are incorrectly posted to an individual folio belonging to the group. I recently experienced a posting error that could not be moved to the group master folio. I was told by support that only charges could be re-routed but NOT THE PAYMENTS!

Elizabeth from St Augustine Hotel & Suites

Tech support is always helpful and informative.

Ability to work from home or when out of town on business.

Pros

I like that I have access from any computer. Web access from home is the main thing I like about it. I also like the ability to make a correction in the guest folio even if they checked out several days or even months before mistake was found.

Cons

I don't like that you are not able to put a floor of rooms out of order at one time. I also don't like it when the computer defaults back to the current day of arrival if you are assigning rooms for a different date.

Monica from Vagabond Inn

Easy Peasy

I have worked with skytouch and choice advantage for that matter and I am very pleased. It really does simplify the day to day operations. Thank you for upgrading the out of order feature

Pros

This software program is web based and the ease of training a new employee is fantastic. The training module provided are simple and the support is quick to getting you answers.

Cons

The group quick pick up and fast edit buttons are now unfunctional I do not like that !!!

Stan from Thunderbird Lodge

SkyTouch software has worked extremely well for us the entire 2+ years since we purchased.

It is the most critical technology we use to manage our hotel.

Pros

The integration with third part sites (OTA's) such as booking.com, Expedia, etc. is very seamless and error free.

Cons

There are some minor maintenance periods. I had to really stretch to come up with anything negative as we are notified in advance about any scheduled maintenance and the maintenance is infrequent.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied March 2018

Stan, thank you for being a valued customer for so long!

David from Kensington Park Hotel

Sky Touch in SF

Overall experience is excellent and cost efficient.

Pros

Web based Intuitive operation Easy to use/learn

Cons

Group Aspect limited Limited reporting capability

Reasons for Choosing SkyTouch Hotel OS

Probably costs effective and web based platform.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied August 2019

Thank you for being a SkyTouch advocate! I see some notes that you've been working with Aaron Price from our Account Management team. I'll let him know of your great review.

Kajal from Hotel Aspen

One of the Better Cloud Based Systems

It allows flexibility by avoiding to have to physically be at the property to make changes.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly and completely cloud based. I have the capability of managing rate changes and other features remotely compared to other software systems.

Cons

Some of the changes they make are better suited for other properties and it is not customizable. The team collects input for users over time and sometimes implement changes that do not necessarily apply to all users. As the user, we cannot opt out of the changes.

scott from the inn at mountainview

one bad single experience that has never been handled

Pros

generally great. The review I provided last week got me absolutely nowhere after being treated the way I was

Cons

Since my last review was the only negative review I have ever posted, No one has EVER bothered to respond to me, so why on earth would I bother ever leaving another review, they obvious don't get read, nor does anyone care enough about the end user or their complaint.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the review, Scott. It looks like our support team has been trying to reach out to you and I have let them know to try contacting you again.

Debora from The Monarch Hotel

Your tech people are great to work with, very nice and knowledgeable.

Pros

The look of it... Some of the features I think it are could once you find them. It seems as though we have lots of reports but yet many are not needed. I would like to sit with your develop team sometime.

Cons

That the functionality when it comes to Goups and Direct Billing, accounts receivable really need ALOT of work...your software is behind others and doesn't seem to be improving. The people designing it clearly have never worked in hotel. You should get some help so the developmental team listens to the client or even your techs!!

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied March 2018

Hi Debora. We continuously work to improve our products and will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you for the comments.

marggi from Hospitality House

Updates seem to make things worse...

I do like the reports available to management. It makes keeping track of sales and percentages very easy. The Tech support team are wonderful about 90% of the time!

Pros

I love the customer support team. I use them often.

Cons

Waiting 3 years to get ALL the credit card user names transferred from the SkyTouch program to Shift4. Now I'm told it isn't a SkyT problem but Shift4. I don't understand how that could happen when 3 years ago Shift4 and SkyTouch talked and figured out it was a SkyTouch problem. There was no problems at all until they updated their program. Another glitch is the Guest Profile/Future Reservations program is highly unreliable. I am told I have to go back to each of the 6 month's worth of reservations and physically attach the profile to the reservation. Ridiculous! All due to an "Update". N Just recently, their auto check in was not working. We would slide the card in for payment and the charge could be found in Shift4 but not in the Guest's folio. We had to double charge the guest to get the money into the folio and go back and delete or refund the guest's original charge.

Jean from Americas Best Value Inn

The software is easy to use.

Pros

The accessibility and the easy to understand and find what you need to do. All the reports you have available.

Cons

Nothing with the software. My problem is with the tech support. It seems like every time you call they can't really help you. They have to put it to higher tech and it seems like things take a while to get fixed

Stan from Thunderbird Lodge

Couldn't be Happier

Our rate management is very easy because of SkyTouch.

Pros

The integration with third party web sites (OTA's) is easy to use and well designed.

Cons

Our staff has indicated they have no dislikes at all with SkyTouch.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review! We look forward to continuing our successful partnership together.

Marggi from Hospitality House

I have only ever used this program. I like it just fine.

It was easy to learn.

Pros

I love the recent accounts option. The speed moving from page to page is generally pretty good. I love the home page with maps and weather pages.

Cons

I send email thank yous to all guests. The guest email should print out on the registration form instead of the drivers license.

Jonathan from broughtonHOTELS

A very easy to use and intuitive system. Perfect for smaller hotels without much complexity.

Ease of use for entry level staff. Reasonable Price. Flexible web-based system.

Pros

Easy for new users to learn, and very stable. Has all basic features you would need. Most information is readily available and well labeled. Customer support is very responsive (but follow up can lack).

Cons

Not very complex or flexible revenue management functionality. Certain processes can be time consuming if you need to do them several times in a row, but this is fairly rare. Rate overrides are a little difficult. More info could fit on one screen. While the simplicity is nice, having more info at one time would eliminate steps.

Summer from Strand Hospitality Services

Great product!

Pros

The thing I like most about SkyTouch is that it's very easy to learn and apply rate changes, which is what I primarily use it for. They offer all the reports I need to conduct my revenue calls each week and they are very easy to read.

Cons

The only functionality I wish they had was a way to set up pricing for multiple length of stay patterns.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review! Our account management team are always here to assist.

Amber from Phoenix Inn suites Albany

It is so easy to use!!

Pros

I have worked at the hotel for 7 years and we have used 5 different systems, and nothing compares to skytouch! Its fast, accurate and user friendly!

Cons

I wish the prepaid reservations would auto put in address of guest. When we go to check prepaid guest's in it always sends us a user error and we have to go clear back into the reservation and basically remake it all.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Amber. We are happy to have you as a customer!

Matthew from TJM Properties

Great people to work with

Pros

User friendly for small independent hotels.

Cons

Set up is not the easiest. Could make the distribution side a bit simpler

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the review Matthew! I believe you had been working with Aaron and Richard. I will let them know you gave us a stellar review. We really appreciate it.

Dana from Pridwin Hotel Ltd

Reset password issue

Pros

The accounting/bookkeeping reports with QuickBooks. The alerts and the ability to leave messages on the Community Board/opening log in.

Cons

Tape Chart not able to view past info. Inability to easily make a promo for a room block on line - involves upping to a ridiculous amount the regular bookings to block all but promo. Posting adjustments- inability to just void a recent transaction error. No Show - unable to reverse if necessary.

Khristopher from Innatslo

Great for the most part.

Nothing that I know of.

Pros

Cons

The only bad part is the occasional outages and the maintenance. During the mornings the system seems to run a little slower for some reason.

Jacob from Beverly Hills Inn LA LLC

Best investment!

It’s been an amazing experience so far! We hope to stay with this company for many years to come!

Pros

We are a 77 room facility and we are slowly growing and remodeling. With this OS it’s super simple to change a room type and the rate, and it’s simple to build the rate calendar for years to come!

Cons

There’s some bugs when the updates come out. There’s times we don’t have access to the system. But it’s usually corrected quickly.

Darren from Stanton Inn & Suites

GREAT

USED FOR OVER YEARS. PRETTY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Pros

EASY ACCESS, EAST TO TEACH, EACH TO TRAINING NEW EMPLOYERS. ANYWHERE TO ACCESS TO DIFFERENT OS. EVEN TABLET.

Cons

LESS FUNCTIONALITY SUCH TAX REPORTS, FUTURE AVAILABILITY CHECK, BLOCK ROOMS, AND RATE CHANGING AND SETTING

Erica from WaterWalk

Customizable, clear, easy usability

Overall, the platform is incredibly accommodating for both nightly and extended stay business. It allows us to accurately track business and monitor upcoming reservations as well as run trends on past activity.

Pros

It is a good, customizable platform for both property use (daily business tracking) and corporate use (reporting).

Cons

We would love more ability to customize reports or create a report set that can be run every day.

So far it has been really good for us

Pros

mostly self explanatory and great help with Skytouch Support every time I have used it. I like the group functionality

Cons

I need to make promo codes for events and there is not a way to restrict the general public from booking rooms online while letting our event guests book using a promo code...this makes no sense to me as I have been able to do it with all other software.

Patrick from The Wilderness Club

Cumbersome but functional

From a management standpoint, it does what it needs to do. I do not book with the software and guests, that is our booking department. But what I want from the software is easier tech support, more timely responses (within an hour at most) and the ability to customize the software to be more functional for our purposes.

Pros

Web based, ties in with Expedia and other web based booking sites.

Cons

Lack of custom reports. Many of the report templates are unnecessary for our purposes and it would be best if they offered a custom tool to simply build your own report from scratch. GUI is pleasant but confusing. The tape chart is frustrating cause it only shows 7 day spans. Too many layers to drill down to functional features. Should have a customizable dashboard to limit users from seeing features not used.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied July 2019

Hello Patrick, I'm sorry to hear that your experience has not been favorable on SkyTouch so far. Please message me your contact information and our account management team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Corrine from Crystal Inn

Over all I find Skytouch very easy to use.

Pros

How easy it is to find information and navigate through the different tabs and finding guests information is easy

Cons

I don't like that you can't transfer funds from one account to another account with the guests same name.

Donna from River Rapids Inn

I have used Skytouch system for many years. Came from Choice Hotels

Pros

user friendly and love the reports....as I mentioned I have been using skytouch for many many years..

Cons

slow.....many times it is slow when the hotel is busy the system seems to take longer to generate and check people in

Amy from Palmer House Resort

Overall software works well for this property.

Pros

Tape chart, cloud based, customer service excellent. Dash Board . Easy check-ins and checkouts, ease of training new staff

Cons

Do not like that you can't transfer deposits, funds from one acct. to another. Would like to be able to transfer a gift certificate into the reservation when a guest calls to book.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review, Amy. We really appreciate the feedback.

Don from The Inn at the Crossroads

efficient and easy to use

Overall, very happy with the software. Its easy to train new staff and we really like the responsiveness of the support team.

Pros

I like the tracking abilities, ease of use and the customer support

Cons

When you have to navigate back, it will log off if you use the back arrow

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied August 2019

Hello Don, We appreciate your on-going support of SkyTouch! As always, please reach out to our team if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!

CASE from LODGE ON THE DESERT (ST221)

SkyTouch is very user freindly.

Pros

The look and feel is very app like. Everything is easy to find and does exactly what it says it will do, as mentioned in the hover function.

Cons

They are limitations in functionality - the ability to set up room moves would be nice, just as rate changes can be set up. On the reports it would be nice to see the selected filters at the heading of the reports when printed.

Kimberley from Chestnut Tree Inn

Very easy to use, worth the money

Able to access from any where or any device. Doesn't have a server everything is cloud base which is nice.

Pros

Cons

Rate Management Part. Very hard to set certain rates for groups or blocks. Always cleaning out your cookies/browser. Always doing maintenance. Makes you save stuff a zillion times before continuing.

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied March 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Kimberley. I have sent your comments to our product support team to help walk you through rate management.

Clarisse from Larkspur Landing Campbell

Skytouch Review

The software itself is user friendly. Easy to navigate and can easily figure out if I'm trying to get into a site I need. Not very compatible with synxis and shift 4 system which is very essential when using reservations and accounting. It doesn't integrate properly.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Easy access to all reports needed.

Cons

Too many glitches and it is not compatible with shift 4 system.

Linda from Americas Best Value Inn and Suite

SkyTouch is very user friendly. Little train if you know computer programs.

Pros

The ease of use. Drop down menu or tap make it easy for the staff, and the different of options they offer to get to where you are going is amazing.

Cons

Direct Billing and Group blocks, it is all the little steps you have to do to make it complete. Also a group block does not show up on the day of arrive even when you have not checked them in yet.

Nilesh from Econolodge Motel

easy access

Pros

easy and any where you can assess from world

Cons

rate management some time not work also house keeping report not proper generate of last week who did clean and how many

Ashley from Mother Earth Motor Lodge

Very simple to use and navigate

It makes my job easier

Pros

The ease of use , and great customer service , easy to understand commands, and navigation of the software is super

Cons

Response from SkyTouch Technology

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the review, Ashley! We are happy to have you as a valued customer.