• Pros

• "its good and cheap for small hostel, there was almost all the functions i wanted to have."

• "Very fast, easy to navigate and quick with payment too. "

• "- chanel manager works great - easy to use - very reasonable priced - great customer service"

• Cons

• "I don't know enough about the system for me to say what i dont like. What i do know and use is simple and straight forward."

• "need more details reservation format ( room detail , rate detail , change room number , blacout date) "

• "some of OTAs cant connected to SWITCH.CM. i hope it will solved very soon. customer service by phone maybe a good idea (?)"

Browse SWITCH.CM Reviews

Erdis from Driza's House

basically, It's swiss knife PMS, all in one for every need of any size property.

Pros

We are small hostel and we don't need many features to manage our property and we found switch doing everything the best way. It syncs our reservations from all other platforms like booking, hostelworld, agoda, hostelbookers, airbnb, and many others also your own website or directly from facebook page. One of the best features is automated emails that you don't have to deal with welcoming email or sending invoices. Also the interface is super user-friendly so anyone that have used any webapp in general will understand it from the first try. This list of features can go on and on and i don't want to bore anyone reading this, so simply go for it give a try and judge for your self. Thanks to the time switch.cm saved to me I've started doing day trips with the guests and another side business during the low season.

Cons

I can't complain about anything as a con, but in the future, I would consider more charts/stats like percentage of guests age we get, genres, age or number of guests sorted by a country they are from so we can target our audience with advertisements.

Yan Naing from Bagan Vibes Hostel

Very helpful software. Has great potential to even get better.

I had a great experience from the start till now. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helped me on using this channel manager is very very helpful. She’s willing to help anytime I called her. She’s very professional and thoughtful for the customer! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking to use channel manager.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to learn. The included features are useful. Customer service is great and very helpful. Easy to navigate.

Cons

Mobile version could improve a lot. It takes some times to load up the data and it’s quite irritating when the guests are in rush. Making group reservation of about 10+ process is very painful as it took so long to finish it. Making group reservation needs to improve a lot better than current setup. The included housekeeping feature has great potential to be useful. Dev should check it and makes changes so that it will be useful.

Reasons for Choosing SWITCH.CM

It’s affordable. Have local customer service. The staffs are very helpful.

Response from Flymya

Replied March 2020

Thank you very very much for your insightful feedback! Some of the things you mentioned are already in our Road Map for 2020, others for 2021. Thanks again for choosing Switch.

Aye Mya from Bagan View Hotel

Connectivity Issues

The connectivity is really slow. Sometimes, we have overbooking problems because of the connection delayed. After a guest books online, the reservation does not upload immediately in the software and when another person books, we have overbooking.

Pros

The price is affordable and easy to use.

Cons

There are onnectivity issues and need more fuctions.

Response from Flymya

Replied January 2020

We have a rate of less than 1% of overbookings cases related to actual connectivity issues or system slowness. The majority of the cases are due to auto-replenish or guaranteed allotment (those are programs that the OTA sets with hotels, directly). Switch is currently being architecture in a new, faster language. You can expect a faster and more robust system from 2020 onwards.

Moe Moe from Great Feel Hotel

Switch.CM

prevent overbooking and no need to control OTA channel individually.

Pros

It is easy to use with reasonable price.

Cons

It is very simple performance and need to upgrade attractiveness.

Reasons for Choosing SWITCH.CM

staffs are so friendly , especially Ma Nandar and Ma Thiri , it is user friendly software and effectiveness in the business.

Reasons for Switching to SWITCH.CM

expensive and no easy to communicate with the team member to deal the complaints.

Jelena from Hostel Beogradjanka

time saving management of clients

Good experience, but a lot can be improved.

Pros

Ability of the platform to close automatically several combinations for the same room type. Saving time with integration of several booking platforms. It was easy for employees to understand functions.

Cons

The overview of booking can be made more clear in terms of calendar overview. Making reservation for the group to have option combined - when 1 person books and wants to pay every bed/room on behalf of the group there is no option to close payment as done etc with 1 click but you need to do separately for each member of the group. Of course in case something changes, maybe keep option to isolate some of the group members. Discounts - you are not able to make promotions from switch as one channel, but you need to do separately for each integrated platform. Add that option. Fee for the room or bed - important option! When we have walkin or in person reservation and we want to set price different from regular we are not able to change that for particular guest, and due to that stats for earning can never be correct and resemble real picture.

Reasons for Choosing SWITCH.CM

Response from Flymya

Replied July 2020

Hey Jelena, thanks for the feedback. In fact, you do need more training on Switch and I will contact you directly to provide it. Most of the Cons you wrote are not real, as you can see: 1. Reservations overview: Once you login in the system, by default the calendar is the first view you will see to give you an overview of the reservations in a day or upcoming days. The Reservations tab, in other hand, shows the bookings in a list type of view. 2. Group reservation combined payment: it's very easy to manage group reservations, specially when one of the guests wants to pay the complete amount. Based on the amount entered, Switch smartly understands that the guest is paying for the whole group (or for the isolated reservation), and deducts from the total of the group. You do not need to enter in each reservation, one by one. 3. Promotions are partially able to add in Switch (via Rate plans). Same functions that allows to charge differently to walk-in guests.

Matt from Lodge 96

Great software and easy to use with superb support staff that are always ready to assist.

Superb support from the staff and made life so much easier with all the information I need at a few clicks of a mouse if I should need to clarify information from a guest from ages ago and most importantly no double bookings thanks to it's efficient booking system.

Pros

No more double bookings as everything is imported seamlessly instantly. Should I ever get any problems then the excellent support staff are there within minutes with all sorts of helpful advice and tips and even go above and beyond with...."we've noticed this and it may improve occupancy if you do this for example." I also like the site is continuously evolving and every time I've suggested as a user, that this change may be beneficial they are generally already on the case with said changes before I've even suggested it! Great programme, superb staff and would highly recommend.

Alison from Bannockburn Inn

Easy to navigate

It's important to have an overall electronic manager managing your OTA, stops having to explain to customers that they are double booked!

Pros

It's pretty easy to navigate around the software, I spent some time on the site to familiarise myself, once I had that clear it all became quite clear.

Cons

Would be nice to get a search button as sometimes information is not always in the most logical place.

Reasons for Choosing SWITCH.CM

SwitchCM was the first channel manager I encountered during my search, they seemed very impressive and professional, I decided to take a chance on them and have been happy with them for the last 3 years.

Response from Flymya

Replied June 2020

Hi Alison! Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time out sharing your experience with us. You can always search a particular reservation using the search bar at the top left corner of the calendar.

majudulla mohamed from Palm Lodge

highly recommended

switch isnt our first channel manager, we are very happy with switch in comparison to our first channel manager, there are no hidden fees, customer care is available

Pros

we were looking for a channel manager to combine all the OTA as we were facing over selling, connecting switch to OTA are seamless and calendar, seasonal rates setting solved issue we faced

Cons

wish there is an mobile app with all the features offered in web

Reasons for Switching to SWITCH.CM

unhappy with fees, customers care

Response from Flymya

Replied June 2020

Hello Mohamed, thanks you for your review! We are working on new features in our mobile app :)

Agus from Teba House Ubud Guest House

Very good channel manager for hotel industry

Its very help me in controling my bussiness in hotel industry

Pros

I like most about The system calendar using switch.cm software that I can use easyly in my smartphone. The seasonal price also help a lot to control the rate

Cons

The Housekeeping button not really useful as the communication between front office and house keeping not really working

Response from Flymya

Replied July 2020

Hi Agus, Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. With the housekeeping feature not being used by the staff, it will create more problems in the future. We suggest you take the time to reintroduce the said feature with both of them present in the training and explain well the importance of it in your business. Thank you!

Aaron from Huasi Lodge- Bed & Breakfast

Great PMS and channel manager

It’s great it has a great channel manager integration.

Pros

It’s user friendly, and has great integration with booking.com and other major websites.

Cons

The reports could be better but they have the basic ones. I guess with premium version you can get more but also pay more.

Price and easy to use

Rafael from Red Monkey Hostel / Hostel Água Branca

Good for the price

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

- How it handles group reservations. Every change you try to make takes a long time to be applied. It´s completely impossible to use switch with big groups - The lack of useful features especially when it comes to the payment history. It should display the total amount in the screen and have more filters such as payments per user and show/hide deleted payments. Today if we want these informations we have to export the payments to a CSV fomat, open in google docs (or similar) and set filters - There is a translation error in the brazilian portuguese version of Switch. In the payments history screen, in the drop-down menu there are two options: "on" and "between' . In the portuguese version they are translated as "ligado" and "entre". "entre" is correct but "on" should be translated as "em". Every time I teach a new employee how to use the system I have to explain why is "ligado" listed there.

Response from Switch.cm

Replied August 2018

Hi Rafael, thanks for your feedback! We've recently revised the Portuguese translation and fixed those minor errors. Take a second look into it and you'll see how it is now :) The group reservation is working properly after the fixes we pushed in June for the slow loading. We will take your feedback about filters in the Payment History into consideration for the next batch of improvements. Thanks for sharing you opinion! Cheers, Switch team

Zay Yar from Royal Emerald River View Resort

Useful-able software

I think Switch.cm is very useful and your customer service teams are very helpful.

Pros

We can easily use for Booking and Reservation between head office and reception. Group reservation is more suitable for our hotel.

Cons

I would like to inform you please add Myanmar Kyats in the Payment section and want to link new local online travel agents such as Handler, Oway, etc.

Response from Flymya

Replied March 2020

Hey Zay Yar, thanks for your feedback! We are in conversations with Handler and other local prospect partners. Thanks again for mentioning and for sharing your experience with Switch!

Evan from Villa Merdu Bali

Switch for villa management

The training and support and quick follow up's have made me feel satisfied with my purchase. Nice to have someone to talk to, message via the chat box, or actually meet the agent in person.

Pros

Easy to access, clean system and user friendly. Loads of stat information and charts if you need. The set was not difficult, and the customer service was fabulous. The price is the best on the market for the size of property we are - 4 rooms.

Cons

Needs templates set up for alternate invoicing. Needs mobile app option.

Aleksandar from CITY INN OHRID

Using SWITCH.CM is amazing experience.Thank you SWITCH.CM

Synchronisation and my all reservations are inside SWITCH.CM .., SWITCH.CM is always ready to help you and solve your problems very very fast.

Pros

Excellent Synchronization , eazy , accessible

Cons

Sometimes it opening all my reservations...!!! Very uncomfortable...

Agus from Teba House Ubud Bali

Best value channel manager

Overall Switch.cm help me very well in running my business as I have two properties to manage without switch.cm I don't know how can I run it. Thank You SWITCH.CM

Pros

the software help me a lot in maintaining the room occupancy and to avoid overbooking.r

Cons

The software has seasonal prices that help me to control the room rate easily.

Ani from Shkodra Backpackers Hostel - Mi casa es tu casa

The program in general is good and helpful. It still nees some perfections

Pros

The connection with the booking engine. It youd be nice to have also odher wesites like airbnb, They could be more but in general is good

Cons

For example, what happened to me. We had to close our activity and I asked help, they said I had to do it and the only way to close it was to make a reservation and close bed by bed. A pretty long thing

Response from Switch.cm

Replied March 2018

Hi Ari, thanks for your feedback! We thrive to keep improving the system and pushing new functions periodically. Last year we've pushed a 'Block Out' button which allows user to block multiple rooms and beds at one click. Moreover, we do connect to Airbnb. We're happy to assist you in adding Airbnb connection into your Channel Manager dashboard :) Cheers! Switch team

Kyaw from Myanandar Residence Hotel

General

guest folio can easily print with full information. Rate can adjust in the system upon negotitaion with the guests. Easily to know for new reservation by switch.cm mail sending to us and always update in system.

Pros

Channel manager helps us for reservations from OTAs

Cons

Not over leaping booking. Easy to operate the system.

Response from Flymya

Replied January 2020

Thank you! It's great to hear that :)

Mihai from Exit Routine Hostel

Great management software

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a friendly interface. It simplify some of my tasks for the Hostel, overall is a great tool to use and a must have, even if you are a small business.

Cons

I can't really say that is something that I don't like, they are adding options and features and I saw that they are very good with their customer service and try to improve every time. To be honest... I don't know why this software is not so popular.

Response from Switch.cm

Replied September 2018

Thanks Mihai for your feedback :)

Jason from ConnectSimple Limited

Really great PMS software

Pros

Really great use interface. Clean, easy to navigate, customizable UI with rich booking information.

Cons

Needs more payment integrations. Only having Stripe is a significant limitation at this time. Could also use PayPal and some others.

Response from Switch.cm

Replied March 2018

Hi Jason, Nice to hear from you! We've launched integration with other payment gateways last year, such as Omise and 2C2P. Yet, we do look at connecting to other PM to broaden our availability in regards to auto-charge collection. Thanks for your feedback! Switch team

Alejandro from Anicha Hostel

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Relación calidad-precio muy buena

Muy buena, siempre nos ayudo muchísimo este sistema, y el soporte a través de Martín principalmente que nos visito fue excelente

Pros

El poder cargar extras a las cuentas, y también poder personalizarlo con los productos de venta dentro del hostel.

Cons

La linea de tiempo es muy poco visible, al igual que los colores apagados, no son referenciales.

Response from Flymya

Replied May 2020

Thank you Alejandro for the feedback!

Vojkan from Chillton hostel

fair enough for the money

overall im ok with it

Pros

Cons

not always very good support, sometimes fast (and good) respond sometimes poor help with waiting.

Response from Flymya

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We're actually working on recruiting more people and providing refreshing training to the ones we already have. You will definitely see a better level of support in no time. Cheers!

Leanne from The Parkdale Hostellerie

Better Than the Big Costly Guys!

It is still a new company/product so there is room for additional development. However, it already surpassed a lot of the legacy systems in the market. Given it is a new provider in the industry, there is room for further development but keep watch for this emerging player!

Pros

It seriously works better than some of the bigger and expensive software out there including Cloudbeds. It even connects to Airbnb and with ease. Channel manager + Property Management in one and for the price, it's double, triple bang for your buck!

Cons

Getting started requires the help of support (but most other CM+PMS do also). There are quite a few features out of the box; however, some are in Alpha/Beta mode and is not fully rolled out. Maybe some API plugin/integration could add more functionality through 3rd party developers so it doesn't need to be developed in-house. Also wish it could be more colourful as the oldschool grey excel sheet appearance isn't visibly the best.

THAN MOE from Morning Star Guest House

Switch review

Save a lot of time having one calendar instead of multiple ones

Pros

The ease of use . Easy to train our staff to use it.

Cons

I found the auxillary items a bit hard to work out on the invoices so I gave up trying and just hand write receipts for things like laundry, E-bike hire etc.

Elisa from B&B la Creole

Pros

We are using the free version and are very happy with it!! It's all we need to run our B&B. It's simple, everybody can work in it. Everything is very clear.

Response from Switch.cm

Replied March 2018

Nice to know that you're happy with Switch Elisa! The freemium version is not available anymore but Switch is still helping small businesses to go automated by offering affordable plans. Greetings!

Vicky from Bunk Bed and Breakfast

very useful and easy to use

Pros

it is very easy to use and customer services are fast responding our question. At firs you will confuse if you never use channel manager but by the time you will get used to it. super easy!

Parakrama from Richmond Hill Villa

Fantastic tool to increase bookings for small hotes

Boosted revenue and visibility on many different sites such as booking.com and expedia

Pros

The ability to synchronise callendars on most websites and control pricing with ease. It has been a large driver of growth in the past year.

Cons

The high cost of upgrading to a premium version which allows the connection to a vast array of different websites.

Response from Switch.cm

Replied March 2018

Glad to hear :) We've been modifying our subscription plans and products offers, and there are more options in the way to come in the next months. For example, new product modules for Guest Database CRM and Self Check-in platform.

George Adrian from Bicycle Hostel

Switch.cm makes your life easier, managing reservations from a variety of platforms!

Pros

It's functionalities, monthly improvements, easy to use procedures and user-friendly interface for all our staff. I've tested several apps before choosing and this is one of the best.

Cons

Sometimes it can work slow or there can be minor errors that often are cleared out by the technical team in 1-2 days.

Lola from Plush residence

Exceptional service

Pros

The fact that all my reservations could be captured on one platform

Cons

I don’t really have anything negative to say about it

Response from Flymya

Replied June 2020

Hi Lola! Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're glad to be your product over the years. Switch.cm team

Catt from Gili Beach Bum Hotel

Review from Gili Beach Bum

Very good

Pros

Easy to use and find your way around. Also the support system is very good and helpful.

Cons

Response from Flymya

Replied July 2020

Hi Catt, Thank you for leaving us a review and responding in our survey. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We wish you and your family's safety during this challenging times.

Shunn from Lagom Advice

User-friendly and time saving

Overall, it can help the business runs smoothly. Highly recommended!

Pros

Switch is very much easy to use. And each function is set up with specific features clearly so that it can save a lot of time. The best part is customer service. They explain patiently whenever we ask them. That's really helpful.

Cons

Hope to fix delays in the calendar. And hope to add another option for multiple rate plan.

Lisette from Hostel Casa de Lis

I find Switch very innovative, easy to use and they keep making it better and better!

Less over-bookings. Better insight in revenue and occupancy rates.

Pros

All the reports it generates. Its great to see instantly your income and occupancy rate for that day and even for the coming days. And it automatically synchronizes to all OTA's we use, that's super helpful.

Diogo from Quinta do Caminho

The tool I was looking for

Pros

Switch came to me when I needed it the most. Since I begun using it it never stopped evolving and the team never stopped carrying. A great tool!

Cons

It should be web responsive: I can´t use it on my cell Phone or in my Tablet. I really hope you improve that soon ;)

Gabriela from Eco hostel Branch

Great tool for bookings

Great software, helpfull agents, many options....

Pros

I dont have to check emails, its like having personal secretary that tells me when guests arrive from all sites

Cons

Not being able to turn off when hostel didnt work during the covid19 situation

Response from Flymya

Replied June 2020

Hi Gabriela, Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. During this time, since the hostel is close, you can use the "block off" feature in Switch to close the availability of each room in your property. You can check this article (http://help.switch.cm/article/using-the-block-off-feature/) on how you can use this feature. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Serah from Mdawida Homestay

Great for business, made my life very easy. Always on point especially as you get to know it better.

Ease of booking coordination and organisation

Pros

Great features that keep improving as you go, definitely made my work easier and customer care is always available to assist when needed.

Cons

A bit complicated at the beginning, but with time, becomes easier. Sometimes, it can slow down of hang which then takes a lot of time in trying to restart an operation.

Great Property management system for small - medium sized hotels!

Pros

The ability to control my pricing throughout all my listings on a variety of websites, attracting as much business as possible. The transactional email feature where I can create automated emails for guests and hotel staff.

Cons

The cost of upgrading to a premium version to allow access to more websites for OTA. The system would also benefit from a mobile app.

Erjon from Trip’n’Hostel

Very good product at an unbeatable price

Pros

Simple to use. Very effective. Nice graphics.

Cons

Could improve the blocking of multiple dates so to make it easier if you want to just block the entire hostel.

Response from Flymya

Replied January 2020

Great, thanks for the feedback! We'll be looking into this while re-architecting the system in 2020. Cheers!

Satria from Bale sasak

Industry: Computer Networking

Good job

Managment system, and switch made our sales more than used before, with small opportunity to overbook.

Pros

Nice management system, easy and smooth .

Cons

A bit slow sometimes , and we need to put the reservation manually sometimes

Ruth from Grania Bali Villas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very simple system , easy to learn

from us all our needed is already in switch.cm

Pros

good connection link with OTA , easy to set prices , already support with mobile app ( easy to us when we outside )

Emily Joy from Publishing

Great for Hostels

It's been great. Its streamlined our process and has made dealing with guest reservations 10x easier

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to add guests and check in/out guests

Cons

They have yet to include two currency systems, but they said they will this year

Ruth from Grania BalI Villas

SWITCH.CM Review

everything good and they always upgrade with new feature ( good point progress) .

Pros

Easy to use , useful , simple , access by mobile

Cons

a bit slow responses and button click sometimes need double click .

Response from Switch.cm

Replied September 2018

Hi Ruth, thanks for you feedback!

Tarra from BoHo Hills Bali

good

Pros

calendar and invoices are good, easy use, auxilary are excellent, cs always helping, even not so fast,

Cons

cant submit the payment and organize tha balance due, sometimes error in calendar so always to run push full

Sai Lao from True Treasure Hotel

Reviews Using SWITCH.COM Software

There is no problem with this Software till now. And we can save more time using this Software

Pros

Easy to make reservations and can handle all of the occupany from this Software

Cons

Its more convenient if we could see more previous dates on the calendar

Mihailo from Hostel Nomad

Overall great with minor bugs. Didn't crash once just slow sometimes.

Pros

It's easy to use and explain to new employees. Very clean design and the features are great. Also, customer service is quick and helpful.

Cons

We have been having some issues with accessing the website on the smartphone - it can be really slow. It would be great if you could make it more mobile friendly or possibly an app in the future.

Annie from Angel House Ubud

My life is so much easier!

Five stars

Pros

SWITCH has made my life and our staff working days so much easier. The easy process with checking in and out and notes makes communication smooth. Thanks so much.

Cons

Needs some work on the phone application.

Response from Switch.cm

Replied August 2018

Hi Annie, thanks for your feedback! We're happy to help you managing your business. Best Regards, Switch.cm team

Putu from Quiet Leaves Surf Stay

Reliable softwar for a very reasonable price

Overall a great, reliable product for a very reasonable price

Pros

Cons

- limited functionality - not so great booking engine for website (miserable layout - missleading wording i.e. guests who want to book clearly get confused, but booking process is easy once guests understand what's meant with certain fields and works only at desktop, on mobile phones it's nearly impossible to book due to very bad layout

Response from Flymya

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on our mobile version of the Booking Engine. Soon it will be fully mobile responsive. Cheers!

Kevin from HOOD HOSTEL

Great Software

Pros

It's convenient overall, can't live without. :)

Cons

It can be laggy at times, mobile friendly will be helpful. Wasn't properly informed about Airbnb cancellation won't sync, resulted with several room go on waste. And also, we still have issue viewing guest's credit card information from booking.com after several trials.

Response from Flymya

Replied March 2020

Hey Kevin, thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear that the team hasn't explained to you the details of our Aibrnb connection. I will review the case about credit card details You should be able to access it without problems. Thanks again.

Arnold from The Dome Apartments

One of the best operating systems I've used

Excellent

Pros

Very fast, easy to navigate and quick with payment too.

Cons

I can't save special requests or add profile notes for regular guests.

Shoon Lei from Lagom Advice

User Friendly

my overall experience ( during 2 month ) are best local support team, user friendly, easily understanding

Pros

local support team, user friendly, easy to use

Cons

Wait a minute to appear all guest name when i need immediately