• Pros

• "This software is very user friendly and extremely easy to navigate!"

• "This program is very easy to use and easy to learn how to use."

• "Ease of use, quality customer service and great pricing"

• Cons

• "Customizing is not the easiest. There are a few features I wish I could change or customize but overall it's a great product"

• "The calendar functions are a little too small for my iphone. But I use it anyway, its just so convenient. Maybe ThinkR can come up with an app. "

• "Nothing yet.. Sometimes I do get stuck , but the customer service is a no wait service "

Browse ThinkReservations Reviews

Marty from Flag House Inn

Think has supported 40% increase in business

We did a back to back to back demo of 3 systems and Think was easy winner. We worked with them to plan a fast go live after we bought the business, and we were live 10 days after settlement. Training was easy, online support is available and phone/email support is fast and effective

Pros

1. Easy to convert - stood up Think 10 days after closing on buying our B&B 2. Intuitive and easy to use - I worked previously for SAP, business software, and we evaluated 3 reservation systems - Think was easily the choice 3. Easy conversion - we brought over past customer data and set up quickly - great support 4. Responsive and effective support 5. Reasonable pricing

Cons

nothing, everything has been great. There are a few enhancements, I would like auto feed of data to Quick Books but new Accounting reports are great

Clean interface Intuitive use Competitive pricinng

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied May 2019

Hi Marty, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that your transition to ThinkReservations was so quick and easy and that you've increased business 40% since making the upgrade to ThinkReservations. That's amazing! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Mary Jo from Hartstone Inn & Hideaway

Work Smarter... not harder

Exceptional! If I can’t find programming guidance on the support forum (which I usually can). - 24 hour AMERICAN support is included with my monthly subscription. My programming questions are always answered. The software designers are continually making upgrades to keep my business in the OTA world and with Google.

Pros

I’ve been in business 22 yrs. I’ve used 4 other software programs for our 22 room Inn/Restaurant. The ease of programming and customizing with this software has made my work so much easier and my business more successful.

Cons

My one request would be a notation for repeat guests on the home screen calendar.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

No other companies were willing to find a solution/ write code for my restaurant / bar needs. Also, Think Reservation provides advanced OTA features and ease of use - customizable Booking engine which has increased my amenity bookings.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied January 2020

Hi Mary Jo, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! It means so much to us that you've found ThinkReservations helps you work smarter and not harder. We very much appreciate that you place your trust in our team with such an important role in your business!

Madison from Allied Health Sciences

ThinkReservations

Pros

The software has demos that are helpful for understanding the program. It has great integration's with various booking websites

Cons

Depending on how much you are planning to spend, it can be a little pricey.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied March 2019

Hi Madison, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that you've found our educational training videos and channel manager integrations beneficial to your business. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

John from Dockside Inn

Wow!

Pros

I am in a market that celebrates enormously high occupancy (95-99% in season). I didn’t think a reservation software could play a pivotal role in advanced bookings before being forced to find a new property management system (previously a Superinns customer. No longer in business). My advanced bookings are far beyond my expectations and the only change I made was ThinkReservations. I have no other way of explaining the sudden change. If you are considering the switch please feel free to call the Dockside Inn on Martha’s Vineyard and ask for me, the owner, John. I will be happy to answer any concerns from the perspective of a small innkeeper. The Yield management is also simple to set up and an easy way to increase profit with very little work. The program does it all.

Cons

None. It was simple to convert as they did everything including saving all our reservations from the previous Year.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

The customer service and ability to talk to a real person. Yesterday [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent 2 hours helping me navigate the evil bookings.com interface. Very generous time commitment from customer service that I’ve never seen before. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

Patricia from Frederick Inn Bed and Breakfast

Easy to Use and Awesome Support

Think will run webinars on how to use their software, but also more importantly on how this can help grow your business (like yield management). I mentioned continuous improvement. Sometimes when using the software you think, I wish a certain report was available, and vola you get an email that a series of new reports are available, and that is one of them. They are tuned in to the industry and what it takes to run the business. I would also like to say that from the guest side when booking we get lots of comments on ease of booking. The product is reasonably priced for small businesses and product quality is high. I highly recommend.

Pros

I have used this software from the beginning of running my bed and breakfast. I found it easy to set up, easy to use, easy to change things. I love the reports, I love that there is continuous improvement, but most of all I love the customer service. Great response rate and you do not feel like you are hanging out there with a question or issue.

Cons

Whenever I asked customer support for a certain report or function, they were quick to get back, considered the request and got back to me regarding if and when it would be implemented. I know this is not a con, I just wanted to point out that if there is something that you find you have an ear.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

I felt that the owners were very customer focused, technologically savvy, and their backgrounds regarding the front end (ease of customer use) and their back end (ease of use for the owner) was a big selling point. Also their desire to improve their product as needs are identified.

Amy from Autumn House Inn

Three's a charm

This is my third reservation software in 2 years and I am so glad I took the chance on ThinkReservations. The first one had far too many options and really was set up for bigger businesses than mine. The price tag was meant for bigger business too. The second option is a newer one that fiscally made sense but they were so new they lacked a lot of the features I needed to be efficient. It also wasn't very visually appealing which made it difficult to run. ThinkReservations has all that I want, a little more and is working on a few things that will make it run better on the customer's end. Not to mention it is priced affordably. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive; just the best.

Pros

ThinkReservations is VERY easy to learn, is visually appealing, intuitive and has all the features I need to run a small bed and breakfast for an incredibly affordable price (5 rooms, add-on options, gift certificate and gift shop purchases, coupon codes and OTA compatibility)!

Cons

If a guest wants to use a gift certificate code when making an online reservation, the invoice is not updated and does not adjust the price to reflect the application of the gift certificate. Also the customization of automatic email templates is limited. I have been in touch with customer service about both of those things and they are working on it. I imagine it will be updated soon!

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

They are new and small and are still working on their platform. The ladies working there are personable and great but the program needs more time. It's a great software if you don't mind growing with them and being a beta-tester.

Lucy from Camellia Inn

So Flexible and Easy

Several fantastic results for us using Think are: 1. The seamless transition from our previous software to being live on Think was so amazing. In fact, they were even able to load my database and history from the software I had even prior to our most recent. I have records from many years back that I can use to better service my guests. 2. The ease of training staff and myself (owner) on how to use the software. 3. Most important for us has been the lack of "double booking" in this past year with the syncing of reservations and calendars from other channels. This has saved me thousands of dollars. We still have a paper reservation book (for my husband) but the lack of errors has been wonderful.

Pros

Any time we need to customize for our needs and desires - the answers are always there. If we don't know how to do something the tutorials or customer support is always available. The software is so intuitive that usually we can just figure it out! The flexibility is what we like most.

Cons

I don't like paying the extra 3% to take reservations through other channels - not THINK's fault but the commissions are killing us! Sometimes we're referred to tutorials that just don't give us the specifics we need. Basically we love this software and the company.

Ease of use and support

Gaylen from Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast

We Love Using ThinkReservations

ThinkReservations has allowed us to bring our bed and breakfast and it's website into the current century. It has enabled guests to make their own reservation without waiting to see if it will be accepted or not.

Pros

Think Reservations is easy to use. I can open it from anywhere I might be to make a reservation - phone, tablet, desktop, overseas and have all the information I need right there. It's easy to customize, to add "add-on" items to guests making a reservation online. Customer support is prompt and knowledgeable and the classes they offer always teach me something else I could be doing to increase profits in my business.

Cons

I wish there were other options for payment. I feel like the one option that works with Think doesn't provide the best rates for credit card processing. But to use another merchant account, then I'd have to have two - which doesn't make sense.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

Overall cost, monthly the costs were less and because the majority of our bookings are direct the channel manager fee was a better fit for us.

Barry from ALAMOOSOOK LAKESIDE INN

A 20 Year Reservation Software Study or How Can I Find More TIme To Do More Important Things

The software connects all of the dots. It manages reservations information coming from multiple sources. and adjust many changes that I wish to make seamlessly and automatically.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has just enough bells and whistles that I need.

Cons

I wish that I could ad more guest documents like a late arrival welcome letter that welcome guests to the inn and would tell guests what room they were staying in. I would also like to be able to generate a guest list in an XL format with or some kind of spread sheet so that I could target guests by state or city. The software may already be able to do these things but I have never taken the time to learn them....

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

I like the format and how things were laid out

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Barry, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! We love hearing that you find the software easy to use and that it has kept things seamless and automated for you - that is exactly what we hope for all of our valued customers! We'll have a member of our Support Team reach out to you shortly to help you with adding the additional documents you'd like and showing you how to pull a customer list that can be filtered and sorted for easy marketing. Stay tuned! We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business!

Ilona from Catharine Cottages

Close to Optimal

I needed a new reservation system in a hurry a year and a half ago. My prior system got “upgraded” and in that process lost several key functions that I depended on: an availability calendar for potential visitors in the booking engine and a tape chart. The lack of a calendar caused me to start losing business. I got TR up and running fairly quickly

Pros

Everything worked smoothly the first time (not my previous experience!) The navigation and reports are both well thought out.

Cons

Several things could bring perfection to TR. (1)The pricing per room/ per month makes this too expensive for a medium sized lodging facility (20 to 40 rooms). Our lodging association would love to standardize but this prevented that effort. (2) Several report enhancements would be great- ability to save a request parameters for repeatedly reporting and having export for all reports.

N/a

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Ilona, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! We really value it. It's wonderful to hear that your transition to ThinkReservations went so smoothly and that you find navigation and reports to work so well for your business! We've passed on your suggestion regarding report parameters to our development team for future consideration - great idea! We appreciate your feedback on our pricing structure. We have found that by keeping our pricing simple and relative to the size of the property, we can be accessible to a wide range of businesses. Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Loretta from ChangingTimes Boutique Country Bed & Breakfast

Awesome Application!

A slight issue when setting up our rates. It was actually incorrectly configured originally by Think, but as I mentioned above I wanted multiple rates for a room and in my opinion maybe that should have been discouraged, as it creates multiple calendars. Of course, being challenged forced me to figure out and learn the software better and we couldn't be more pleased. Wished we had it 12 years ago when we first opened, but back then just having a website was a big deal :)

Pros

I spent a lot of time researching different Reservation software options before going with Think. Think offered us the functionality we wanted, but at an affordable price. I love the Reports the best, it makes both watching your stats and tax time a breeze! Of course the ease of making a reservation for potential guests and the look of the page matching my website plus the ability to act as channel manager with OTA's if desired were must have's and Think does very well.

Cons

We have a lot of repeat guests and although I'm sure it's for security reasons their credit card information is not retained. I also find last minute reservations receive too many emails because the system automatically sends the confirmation and reminders out. And lastly, it's too difficult managing multiple rates running simultaneously because of the different calendars.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

As a small operation paying based on number of rooms was important. In the end, Think offered us all the functionality of InnRoad, but at an affordable price.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied October 2019

Hi Loretta, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It's great to hear how much you love the reports! We spent a lot of time researching how to make sure they provide what our customers need to be successful. We have added the ability for you to choose to retain credit cards with an individual guest, so we'll definitely have a member of our team reach out to make sure you know how to use this feature! We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play this important role in your business!

Mary from Airy View Bed & Breakfast

We love ThinkReservations!!

I love the reservation system, the ease of use, the reports, the HELP CENTER is awesome, live customer service can not be beat. We have added packages that pop up when a reservation is being made that has definitely generated more revenue for us. I can't say enough good things about this company. We Love it!!

Pros

I was looking for a program that was user friendly but yet had all of the functions that I needed to run my business and would be cost efficient. THINK has all of this and so much more! We have been delighted from the begining. We ended up switching programs at the height of our busy season last year and I was concerned about learning the system during such a busy time. Executive was just a phone call away from the start. I had been concerned about customer support, as I need it often:-). In one of my first conversations I was told that the employees are super passionate about what they do and very helpful. I have found this to be absolutly true! We LOVE Think and are so happy we decided to give them a try!! Thank you for making such a great product and standing by it with EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service! I wish we would have given them a try five years ago!!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! Our favorite part of your review is reading how you were able to upgrade during your busy season! We really strive to make the process as easy as possible and we love seeing that this is exactly what happened for you. We also love to see that you've had such a great experience when working with our team - we really do love what we do! It means so much to us that you trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business!

Pat Bishop from Chapel Valley Estate B & B

Best decision EVER!!!!!

As an innkeeper we all wear many hats throughout the day. I appreciate anything that will allow me to do the tasks at hand, but will let me spend more time with our guests. It's easy, supportive and has made my life so much easier!

Pros

I admit it...... I am a creature of habit and I kind of like the ruts I make and am stubborn in wanting to change my ways, but I am so thankful that we listened at one of our conferences and decided to make the change. It was so easy to learn and if we do have questions....they are there for us! Our guests have found it easy to use as well and I love it pairs so well with our third party credit card company to make the financial part of the business easier as well.

Cons

I guess, if anything, my only challenge has been how the taxes are charged when the bill is paid. it sometimes will be off by a few cents and does not correlate with my quickbooks

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

When we met them at the conference, they took the time to sit with us, show us how it could work for us and they were confident and you could read through their actions that they believed in their product.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied July 2019

Hi Pat, Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review of ThinkReservations! We're so glad you made the decision to become a "Thinker"! We love to hear that you're saving time so you can be more attentive to your guests. It's also great knowing your guests have found our booking engine to be easy to use! We pride ourselves on the accuracy of our reports! ThinkReservations rounds taxes on each line item of the bill instead of the total of the bill, so we'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you shortly to walk you through where any discrepancy might be. Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations for such an important part of your business.

Karen from APPLE BIN INN BED & BREAKFAST

Wouldn't Consider Switching...Ever

Pros

Think Reservations was great from the beginning. They took all the data from the previous 12 years and incorporated into our new Think system. This is fabulous to have the historical information for reference. They were very considerate in the training arena when we converted as well. It can be scary to jump from one system to another and Think took that fear away from the start. Customer Service is always on top of things. We have never waited more than 24 hours for any issue. When I say "issue", it may be just a question or advise. We use the reports in the program for strategic planning and development. They eliminate the need for manual calculations. The reports are huge time savers; innkeepers need to utilize every minute they can get. We have recommended Think Reservations to several other Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers and will continue to do so.

Cons

Honestly, not one negative thing comes to mind when it comes to this program.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

The vibes were there. The other hospitality software companies seemed very eager to get a new customer but didn't really care what the new customer had to say about adapting to their needs. What they had to offer gave the impression of ...it is what it is, take it or leave it. Think was willing to hear what we needed and implement it into our product.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied June 2019

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that your transition was so seamless and that you've been able to save valuable time. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Excellent Customer Support

Stated Above.

Pros

The majority of the software is very user friendly and straightforward. It has made my lodging bookings, business reports/ data, etc. so much easier! And the customer support has been first rate. Furthermore, the representative (with THINK Reservations) seminar on working with OTA's was extraordinarily useful as was his web seminar on yield management the week prior. His willingness to spend an extra half hour one on one with me in order to assure that I completely understood OTAs and online marketing strategies for small inns shows he is definitely someone who goes the extra mile to ensure clients are very well taken care of.

Cons

A specific aspect has been confusing- the function that differentiates reservations "minimum nights on arrival" versus "minimum nights through". Maybe different language or some visual would make it more clear. The majority of the software runs quite smoothly.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's important to us that our users find the system intuitive and easy to use and it's great to hear that you've found our customer support to be first rate. Our team is truly passionate about our customers and the industry as a whole and we're happy to hear you've had a great experience! Please feel free to reach out to Support if you'd like to chat with us about minimum night restrictions. We'd love to be able to ensure you are comfortable with the terminology and have been able to use our restrictions to effectively benefit your business. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Susan from Suites at Belfast Bay Inn

Swiss Army Knife of Reservation Software

Being a complete novice to the hospitality biz, I was happy that sellers had been using Think. They were veterans of the business, and I value their opinion. With ZERO experience, I found Think very logical, and easy to manipulate. I’ve been spoiled for other software offerings. Their customer service is live, US based, and very knowledgeable and patient.

Pros

The ability to generate such a wide range of reports, quickly.

Cons

Wish there was a way to look up by guest phone number. Sometimes, I am trying to match a missed call etc, if I could search by phone number (I know about searching by guest name) it would be helpful. Also, wish the “wait list” function was more seamless. I would like a notification when a prospective guest PUTS THEMSELF on the Wait List. A visual cue, like making a date/room on the grid show up purple if it has a wait list request on it, would be very helpful. Otherwise, I have to remember EVERY DAY, to run a report for wait list requests. If I skip a few days, and miss such a request, I have no chance of getting them back.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us to hear that you've found the system so easy to use and have had a great experience when needing support. Our team is very passionate not just about our product, but our customers' experience and the industry as a whole. I'm happy to let you know that our customer search feature does allow you to search by phone number, as well as email address! With using our Wait List it's designed to automatically alert you when a cancellation is processed if you have a wait list entry that matches the date so you're not spending time looking through that list when you don't need to. We'll have a member of our team reach out to go over the details! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Andrea from Chatham Gables Inn

Best of the Best

We love working with ThinkReservations, as our guests find the booking engine very easy to navigate and book independently from phone conversation; so many of our guests book "on the fly" and find using our booking engine to be a breeze.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and extremely easy to navigate!

Cons

because this software is very user friendly for both admin and potential guest bookers, and the extremely easy navigation ability, we cannot think of any cons at all!

Superior Customer Service, ease of navigation, value

katherine from Bloomsbury Inn

Best in the Industry

Benefits: - ease of operations with the system - increased revenue, the Return on Investment is so high that I forget to wonder about ROI - if ever I have a question, I know they are one phone number away Overall experience: - wonderful

Pros

Hands down, ThinkReservations is the best in our industry. From a guest perspective, we want our guests to have the very best experience in booking that is available on the market. From our owner perspective, TR offers everything: mgn sys, book eng, chan mgn. Plus, we love the fact that we see increased revenue by working with them, and we only work from one calendar anytime, from anywhere. Their pricing proves that they want everyone in our industry to sucked. They are amazing industry leaders. In addition to being the best of the best, they are ethical, professional individuals who are concerned about me and my business. As I often say to people new to our industry or to those who are not using Think..."you are just stupid if you do not use the best of the best". I am a proud THINKER!

Cons

Oh my goodness this is so easy...sometimes I just want a day off, but I never get it because TR keeps my rooms full!

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied June 2019

Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us that you regularly pass on your positive experience to other property owners. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Mohamad from 1837 Bed & Breakfast

Great Property Management System for small lodging establishments

Overall very happy. I would like to see the budgeting process and group reservations improved.

Pros

Ease of use and training. The cost was also reasonable and affordable for a small business as ours.

Cons

Budgeting function/process is not ideal and it is time consuming. Ideally, one should be able to copy prior year budgets and easily increase or decrease the values; just like the rates can be increased or decreased in groups.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

User friendliness and ease of use and administration.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied October 2019

Hi Mohamad, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with using ThinkReservations! We love to hear that you find the system easy to use. We're always looking for ways to enhance functionality and hope to be able to release some updates to our Rate Types settings soon and plan to have an upgraded Groups module as well, so stay tuned. We really appreciate you trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business! Laura

Brian from Rabbit Hill Inn

Is there any a property management software OTHER than ThinkReservations???

Pros

ThinkReservations is an all-in-one Property Management System, booking tool, channel manager, and back-office tool that is available to me whether I am using it AT my property or from a remote location. That's what I like best about it... it's everything! It is extremely intuitive. Right "out of the box", I was able to get to work. And the fact that my historical data was able to be transferred over from my previous PMS is a game changer. Just this morning, I was recommending ThinkReservations to another innkeeper who is thinking of making a change.

Cons

All software changes require some adjustment in operations. There are a couple of minor changes that I might like to see with some reports; but there's nothing that we can't work with. All the info is there. The accounting module is most impressive - unlike most I have seen.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied May 2019

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's always our goal that our customers are able to be up and running with ThinkReservations right away and we love to see that this was your experience - especially since you opted for our comprehensive data transfer! It means so much to us that you continue to recommend ThinkReservations to fellow business owners - word-of-mouth is our best source of new customers! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Craig from GreenHouse Inn by the Bay

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

It works and delivers on all the necessary features and functionality

I am very happy with the Think Reservations solution for our B&B. The product, company and staff provides what we need to effectively manage our reservations by working with the various sources of guest reservations -- from online travel booking companies, to direct bookings, to payment reconciliation, reporting, and more. As a small business I wear many, many hats and when I purchase a solution (whatever it is) I need it to work.. I don't have time to 'baby sit' it. ThinkReservation works, does what they say, and that's what I need.

Pros

Contains the necessary and useful features and functionality I need...and has pertinent, helpful reporting tools. AND, as importantly, it doesn't have unnecessary features and functions that increase cost but have little or no value. The process from evaluation, selection, preparation and migration from our existing service(s) and providers was very smooth and the Think team was there to help and assist along the way. Very smooth. The cost for the product/solution is reasonable for the service provided.

Cons

I really don't have any thing to complain about.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied September 2019

Hi Craig, We really appreciate you taking the time to share a review of ThinkReservations! We love seeing that you found the entire process of transitioning, from evaluation to migration was so smooth. We strive for that with every customer. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Dan from Inn of the Turquoise Bear

Best in Class Functionality, Reliability, and Friendly Customer Service

Think provides nice tools to communicate with our guests in a proactive manner before, during and after their stay with us. Easy to customize and personalize. They also provide great tools to maximize revenues with their yield management tools. They provide flexibility in their system to accommodate many business types and needs. I've never felt I need to compromise my operational systems to fit Think's functionality....rather it's the other way around. I can usually customize Think's system to meet my operational needs. Their customer service / support is immediate and friendly.

Pros

It provides me all the primary tools I need to manage my lodging business, i.e. reservation management system, booking engine, channel management, payment processing, and guest relations/communications. Simple, intuitive, comprehensive, thorough.

Cons

I'd like to be able to copy rates within a single rate type from one set of dates to another set of dates.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied July 2019

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that you find ThinkReservations to be so comprehensive - it sounds like you're really maximizing your use of the features. It's also wonderful to know that you've had great interactions with our Support team whenever needed! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Amber from Hideout on the Horseshoe

Exceeds Our Expectations

When we were ready to switch from our previous system we did a lot of research and demos to find the system that would work best for us. This one had everything we needed and has far exceeded our expectations.

Pros

-Ease of use -Accessibility from anywhere -Ability to easily add/remove rates, information, items, etc -More cost effective than previous reservation system -Smooth OTA integration with affordable fees (based on actual bookings not a monthly fee) -All features are easy to find and easy to customize -Detailed videos and articles to walk through all aspects of the system -Support is extremely responsive

Cons

There isn't anything we dislike about it. There are some features we would like to see but ThinkReservations is very open to feedback and builds new features based on demand.

Kimberly from A Butler's Manor

Think for Life!

Beyond their help section, their response time for any other questions is prompt and thorough. Even better, they are constantly monitoring the marketplace and innovating to cut any problems off at the pass. Best value for money EVER.

Pros

Think is so user friendly, with extraordinarily well-produced help files (with videos) should you run aground

Cons

Ther eis nothing I don't like about this software. I can run it anywhere, even on the fly.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Kimberly, We want to thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about ThinkReservations! It means so much to hear that you've had such a great experience working with our software and team! We also may need to start using the term "Think for Life!" We really appreciate that you choose to trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business.

Joan from BLACKSMITH INN ON THE SHORE

Lodging Software

The benefits have been huge in overall administrative efficiencies and day to day operations efficiencies.

Pros

We love the personal and immediate service we have received when questions have arisen.

Cons

There are a few features we would like to have added but are possibly rather unique to our application.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

Superior guest interface and responsiveness of the staff.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied July 2019

Hi Joan, Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We love seeing the word "efficiencies" used to describe your experience! Efficiency is exactly what we had in mind with so many of the features we've added over the years. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Laurie from Cascade Valley Inn

Easy to Use Software

Pros

ThinkReservations is easy to use and has features that make running our business easier. It's pretty intuitive but if I need help, the Help section is great and if I need more help the Customer Service is very responsive.

Cons

Still waiting for ThinkReservations to sync with our credit card processor so that we don't have the extra step and cost of using a gateway service.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on ThinkReservations! It's so important to us that our customers find the system easy to use, so it's great to read that this has been your experience. Definitely let our team know which processor you use so we can keep track for future integrations. We wish we could directly connect to every processor, but our payment gateway option provides the next best thing in terms of choices! We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to be such an important part of your business!

Sherwood from Bella COllina B&B

Great Management Company

Its a great experience with Think Reservation! When ever we need a question answered or help with technical problem they are always just a phone call away! They also have a HELP button that really answers most all your questions. When ever you have a idea for the booking engine they take it in consideration!

Pros

Dear Think Reservation Team, Not only are you a great management company! You also offer so much more! They are more then just a booking engine. They are always concern about making sure your business is running on all cylinders. We have been to a couple of B&B conferences and Think Reservation has attended. They have taught us more then just what they offer as a management company, from Learning about OTA and how they work for you and against you. Also making sure we understand the best ways to make our Bed and Breakfast successful .

Cons

Here at Bella we really don't have any CONS at this time::))

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied March 2019

Hi Sherwood, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us to hear that you've been able to attend some of our educational presentations and have learned above and beyond simply how to use ThinkReservations for your business. Our team is very passionate not just about our product, but our customers' experience and the industry as a whole. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Lisa from Clifton Heights Inn

Easy Transition!

Overall, ThinkReservations' system is very easy to use and easy to learn!

Pros

The people at ThinkReservations made it very easy to transition from my old system to theirs. What I really appreciate is their help section. They have made it very easy to search for a solution and there are also videos which are very helpful. When I have not been able to figure something out myself, there is a live person to speak with and they have always been very courteous and patient. They explain in plain English what I need to do and they walk me thru it.

Cons

I think the only con I can think of is that I wish they offered an actual phone app. I CAN access the info on my phone it is just not really mobile friendly.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied March 2019

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that the transition and support have been so beneficial to you. It's important to us that our team not only know ThinkReservations inside and out, but that we've all had real-world industry experience and can speak your language when providing assistance. We have noted your interest in an app. Thus far, we have found that creating an app that included all features wouldn't provide the best experience due to the overall size it would need to be. A tip for creating reservations using your smart phone is to go right to your business website and use your online booking engine, which is mobile-responsive and makes the booking process really quick and easy when you're on the go! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Danielle from Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn

One of our best decisions was to switch to ThinkReservations!

Our experience has been and still is very positive.

Pros

We had tried 3 other management systems and booking engines before signing up with ThinkReservations but we were never totally satisfied. The most important requirement we had was that it should be easy for our guests to book at our inn online. After we switched to ThinkReservations (4 years ago) our online reservations doubled and the sale of add-on packages tripled in two months. The backend is easy to use and very intuitive. They are constantly improving and upgrading the system.

Cons

Nothing, really. Many of the small issues we encountered at the beginning were quickly resolved and ThinkReservations is continually improving their product.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied March 2019

Hi Danielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you saw such impactful results with both online reservations and upsell packages so quickly after upgrading. It's important to us that our users find the system intuitive and we will continue to enhance our software into the future to exceed the needs of our customers. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Angie from A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast

The best in the Industry

We are able to pull invaluable reports to operate and plan in our business decisions

Pros

It's ease of use for both us and our guests, yet immense invaluable information available at our fingertips.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied September 2019

Hi Angie, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! Being able to run robust reports quickly and make business decisions based on data is one of the cornerstones of our system, so we love hearing that you find them valuable. It's also great to know that you and your guests find ThinkReservations easy to use! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business.

Carol from Dockside Guest Quarters

Great software, great customer support

Pros

This program is very easy to use and easy to learn how to use.

Cons

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied September 2019

Hi Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! It's great to hear that you've found the system so easy to use and have been able to benefit from our customer support team. We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

John from Bear Paw Adventure

ThinkReservations review

Good experience. Allows me to book and keep track of reservations and bill.

Pros

Easy to use and good support.

Cons

Doesn't have some of the features I would like.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

Looked like it would do what I needed.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied July 2019

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's great hearing that you've found the system easy to use and have had a positive experience whenever you've contacted our Support team. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Keith from Franklin Street B&B LLC

Think Reservations continues to exceed my expectations!

ThinkReservation's software and ongoing industry education is an excellent value and adds tremendously to my business. I consider ThinkReservations to be a partner in my business, not just a provider of software!

Pros

Ease of use. All the aspects of the software that I use are easy to find, customize, and utilize. The customer support was tremendous in helping me customize the software for my needs.

Cons

At first I was a little overwhelmed with all the options for use. Once I realized I could choose which items to use for my business needs it became much easier.

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

I met representatives of ThinkReservations at the WBBA Conference and liked what they had to offer and the support they promised. The software more than met my needs at a very affordable price. The customer support - both for their product and for the industry - and the ongoing education offerings have been extremely helpful to our operations.

Patricia from The Inn at Court Square

People Friendly

This has been a great experience for all of us here at the Inn at Court Square. We were always so hesitant to hook on to online reservations, but in the overall, it has been a great experience. It has saved and cut corners for us in many ways from just having to hand write everything. Your Customer Service has been STELLAR . Always someone to help an answer questions and trouble shoot for us. Thanks once again and will be happy to spread the word.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and very friendly.

Cons

The only objection I have is the NEW BILL, it seems to lack very important information needed. I have submitted my questions and hopefully, they will be corrected.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied May 2019

Hi Pat, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that your business has benefitted so much from making the upgrade and that you've had such a positive experience with our support team. Regarding our new bill page, our team will be making updates shortly to reflect your feedback and we'll be in touch soon! In the meantime, our original bill page will continue to be available for use. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Daina from Inn at Sunrise Point

Superb product!

Always responsive when needed and always implementing new and improved capabilities.

Pros

Very user friendly, provides exceptional capabilities for small hospitality properties, affordable and well supported.

Cons

Would love a better interface with QuickBooks

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

Better product from Think.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied January 2020

Hi Daina, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It means so much to us to know you've found the system to provide an exceptional level of features and service. We appreciate you trusting our team with such an important role in your business!

Samuel from Holladay House Bed and Breakfast

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Stop searching - this is it!

Pros

The customer support is incredible: everyone who works for ThinkReservations is in the lodging industry! They quickly help me out when I need it and get me back to running my inn - they totally get it. They are passionate about the software and the industry so they are always improving on their product. The functionality is really wide and deep so it fits with my business - I didn't need to make lots of changes to fit with the product. And the features enhance my business by automating a ton of tasks and by creating ways to upsell beautifully to my customers.

Cons

I'm still searching for a con...It's the only thing they haven't delivered.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied May 2019

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love when our valued customers recognize the passion our team has for the industry! We're also excited to see that you find our Task and Upsell features so beneficial. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Stephanie from McCaffrey House

The Best Reservation Software on Earth!!!

I love ThinkReservations. When I started with the company there was Rep helping me and he had the patience of Job. Any questions I had - and there were a lot - he answered patiently and in a language I could understand. Today, all of people now working with ThinkReservations are much the same in that they take the time I need to fix my mistakes and help with any questions and needs I have with the software.

Pros

It's easy to use - user friendly. For me this is most important as I am in no way techie. Instructions on how to use the software is simply written and understandable. On the "Help" pages for ThinkReservations answers are easy to understand.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied January 2020

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for your review of ThinkReservations! It means so much to us to hear about your love of the system and our team! We are passionate about what we do and we're glad to hear it shows. We value your trust in us and look forward to continuing to work with you into the future!

Joanne from A Hidden Haven

Sometimes need help from live person.

When I first got involved with think reservations there was always a person 7 days a week available to help me. The person was always very knowledgable. Now there is no live help on weekends and that is hard for me. Also when I do get a live person they do not seem to be as knowledgable as in the past and that can be frustrating and time consuming for me.

Pros

Easy to use. Multiple sources for operating!

Cons

Nothing it's a great product. Sometimes hard for me to understand all I need to use.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Joanne, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! We appreciate it. We're happy to know that you've found ThinkReservations easy to use! Please note that our Support team is still available during normal business hours Monday through Friday, but there is also someone always available for emergency support evenings and weekends, at no additional charge. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions! Thank you again for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Susan from RowanLark Bed and Breakfast

Transition from 3 yrs of Wix to TR is painless

I am a new customer, who has used Wix for the past 3.5 years. I still use Wix, but stopped using the hotel feature. TR was able to port my info over, and the booking engine looks like my web site. Reports use all my booking data, even the 3+ years of Wix data. Going live was painless, with just one hiccup. When I turned Wix Hotels off, the TR booking engine needed to be re-set to point to the new Rooms tab.

Pros

Great flexibility in making changes to reservations, creation of rules for min night stays, credit card usage, and deposit rules. Good reports. Very easy to use on phone, can take reservations and new credit card info while working on my phone. Excellent customer service, even on a holiday weekend. Professional looking correspondence, with sophisticated templates and rules for when to send. Easy to find history on a reservation that is modified by more than one person. Easy to read and scroll calendar with easy links for zooming in. Never have to leave customer or reservation screen to take credit card info. Easy to merge duplicate customers.

Cons

Calendar notes don't work on iphone or ipad. I would like to have an ap just for the phone, however the regular website works pretty well on it.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied July 2019

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's great to see that you've taken advantage of so many of our features to help run your business and that you've found our customer service to be valuable! We also love to hear that the transition was quick and easy. We'll be talking with our tech team about the calendar notes feature for mobile devices and we'll be in touch through Support. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Eileen from Lightner Farmhouse B&B

great customer service

This is necessary in running our business

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Installation was easy and all my data could be exported from Rezovation into ThinkReservations

Cons

I need to call for support more often than I like

recommendations from other B&B owners

Ed from The Parador Inn

ThinkReservations Review

I have been so pleased with TR, that I have referred at least five other Inns to them

Pros

Having all my bookings coordinated under one roof, I also love the ability to export my data base (6,000 guests) into Excel so my printer can address my yearly holiday cards.

Cons

The search function, it has improved and could be a bit better, I would like to be able to start with the first guest in my data base, make any corrections and then move on to the next guest on the list. That would really help in update the data base.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied April 2019

Hi Ed, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that your experience has lead you to refer ThinkReservations to other business owners - word-of-mouth is so important to our continued success! We have noted your suggestions regarding our customer/guest search function and will be sure to let you know as enhancements are released. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Mary from Casa Coco Vacation Homes

Easy format - lots of options.

We are really grateful for Thinkreservations. We were doing all of our own credit card processing and calendar blocks. Now our customers can make their own reservations without needing to call me on the phone (so old school). ThinkR helped us get up to date with how people are making online reservations. From the first day of set-up to now we feel comfortable calling them for assistance. We love the way they made the reservations page look like our own website. When we updated our website they were very quick to update their page as well to keep things looking uniform. We highly recommend working with ThinkR. We like their small company and high quality.

Pros

After learning the software I was able to make any changes to our company policies, prices, and other changes without any difficulties. However, if I needed help Thinkreservations was always just a phone call away.

Cons

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied May 2019

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that you've found the system easy to use and that it's been beneficial to your guests, allowing them to now book right online! We've noted your request for an app and will definitely let you know if we develop one in the future. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Greg from Arcadia House Bed & Breakfast

Review of ThinkReservations software

Positive experience with Think.

Pros

Ease of use, complete and accurate transfer of data from previous system. Think is very responsive to customer requests for customization.

Cons

nothing. Why I am I forced to write 40 chars?

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

Best fit for my B&B, ability of transfer all of my historical data(marketing ans sales) from previous system and ease of use.

Kathryn from Hartzell House Bed and Breakfast

Easier Innkeeping

Think has wonderful people behind the scenes, and they are open and accessible. They customized the platform to my requirements, and the booking experience is seamless. It melds imperceptibly with my wonderful Acorn website. My prospective guests intuitively understand how to navigate this platform, and I receive many less phone calls from people frustrated or confused by my ThinkReservations system. That spares me precious time! In addition, less people are giving up and choosing to book my place on the booking.com site, which saves me money! Everyone I have dealt with has been patient, kind, and willing to hear me out. This has been such a relief and change from what I experienced during the first several years online.

Pros

Seamless interface with my existing website, ease of client use, and great, responsive support.

Cons

I do wish that there was a physical manual and a more structured, detailed, and in-depth training system in place.

So many reasons.

Patti from Campbell House B&B

Movin on up! From Rezovation to the Best

Ease of on line reservations, detailed reports and calendar

Pros

I don’t know where to start. Before I left Rezovation I did my homework did trial tests found none met the needs of a 25 year plus B&B. One company was like driving a VW with three wheels in comparison to Think that was like driving a Mercedes. Think is a team and I feel like I am on the team, superb support who are the best I have ever worked with.

Cons

My only con is that I didn’t join Think sooner

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied October 2019

Hi Patti, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! We absolutely love your car comparison and are so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our Support Team - they truly love what they do. We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play this important role in your business!

Susan from Antlers on the Creek B & B

GREAT RESERVATION SYSTEM

I LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Pros

THE EASE OF USE FOR BOTH OUR GUESTS AND STAFF. THEY CONTINUALLY UPGRADE TO NEWER AND BETTER FEATURES.

Cons

I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THT WHEN I SET A MINIMUM NIGHT, THE SOFTWARE ALTERS IT WHEN THOSE MINIMUMS CANNOT BE MET. I HAVE TO BLOCK THOSE ROOMS MANUALLY.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied August 2019

Hi Susan, We really appreciate that you've taken the time to share a review for ThinkReservations! It's wonderful to hear that not only your staff, but also your guests, find the system easy to use! Thank you for the feedback on Minimum Night Restrictions. We have designed them to automatically relax to help maximize revenue. If you haven't already, we'd suggest reaching out to our Support team to review your particular business strategy to see if there may be a solution they can assist with. We really value that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Theresa from Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins

Initiating Yield Management

We started yield management today and the customer service rep that helped us also added value to our experience based on helping us understand the time frame parameters of online pricing/booking.

Pros

The simplicity of using it was what we like most about the software.

Cons

We could not send individual rules for each cabin's pricing unless we had a rate type set up for each cabin.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied March 2019

Hi Theresa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you were able to benefit from meeting with a member of our Support team to assist you with using our Yield Management tools. We have noted your feedback regarding the suggestion for being able to set individual rules by cabin within the same rate type. We will definitely let you know as we enhance the flexibility of Yield Management rules into the future. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

JEFFREY from The Inn at Stockbridge

ThinkReservations - Business Value

My ability to manage reservation regardless of where I am....set rates, set restrictions, manage packages....the list goes on, make TR vital to my business operations.

Pros

A cloud based system that I was able to port to easily after using a legacy system with over 19 years of customer data. The integration with the Online Travel Agency makes rate setting and commission a snap! The yield management configuration for both OTA's and my RAC rates is simple and adds about 10% to my gross.

Cons

None that I can think of.... The self help tool built into the product is another useful function.

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied May 2019

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that you've increased your gross revenue by 10% with our yield management feature! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Janice from By the Side of the Road Getaway Lodging

Once You Choose "Think", You'll Never Go Back!

Absolutely EXCELLENT! From set up training, through every enhancement, and whenever technical support was needed, they are patient, responsive and technically savvy. Twenty years in business and multiple frustrating property management systems later, ThinkReservations finally came on our radar and we see no reason to ever change.

Pros

Most user friendly, sensitive-to-user-needs system we've encountered in 20 years of hospitality business.

Cons

Limitations in creating response templates, as we do not know HTML

Response from ThinkReservations

Replied July 2019

Hi Janice, It's wonderful to read the feedback on your experience with ThinkReservations! We're so happy to see that you've found our Support team to be valuable and that you've been able to appreciate our feature enhancements since becoming a "Thinker"! Please know that if you ever need assistance with your email templates our Support team will be happy to help you out! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Phil from Deer Brook Inn

5-Star Reservation System

Has met all of my expectation including sync with OTAs. I recommend THINK frequently!

Pros

It is user-friendly and the self-help component is excellent. Customer service is 2nd to none. Well-trained and expedient.

Cons

I would enjoy advanced "comparative" reports: year to year and period to period

Reasons for Choosing ThinkReservations

Cost and potential for excellent service