All ThinkReservations Reviews

Brian

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Is there any a property management software OTHER than ThinkReservations???

Pros

ThinkReservations is an all-in-one Property Management System, booking tool, channel manager, and back-office tool that is available to me whether I am using it AT my property or from a remote location. That's what I like best about it... it's everything! It is extremely intuitive. Right "out of the box", I was able to get to work. And the fact that my historical data was able to be transferred over from my previous PMS is a game changer. Just this morning, I was recommending ThinkReservations to another innkeeper who is thinking of making a change.

Cons

All software changes require some adjustment in operations. There are a couple of minor changes that I might like to see with some reports; but there's nothing that we can't work with. All the info is there. The accounting module is most impressive - unlike most I have seen.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's always our goal that our customers are able to be up and running with ThinkReservations right away and we love to see that this was your experience - especially since you opted for our comprehensive data transfer! It means so much to us that you continue to recommend ThinkReservations to fellow business owners - word-of-mouth is our best source of new customers! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied May 2019

Wow!

Pros

I am in a market that celebrates enormously high occupancy (95-99% in season). I didn’t think a reservation software could play a pivotal role in advanced bookings before being forced to find a new property management system (previously a Superinns customer. No longer in business). My advanced bookings are far beyond my expectations and the only change I made was ThinkReservations. I have no other way of explaining the sudden change. If you are considering the switch please feel free to call the Dockside Inn on Martha’s Vineyard and ask for me, the owner, John. I will be happy to answer any concerns from the perspective of a small innkeeper. The Yield management is also simple to set up and an easy way to increase profit with very little work. The program does it all.

Cons

None. It was simple to convert as they did everything including saving all our reservations from the previous Year.

Reasons for choosing ThinkReservations

The customer service and ability to talk to a real person. Yesterday [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent 2 hours helping me navigate the evil bookings.com interface. Very generous time commitment from customer service that I’ve never seen before. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

They closed down

shirley

owner review of think

good people to work with, need to understand how they could help more with better reporting, revenue projections, etc.

Pros

ease of use for booking rooms displays well, works well with website

Cons

the reports don't cut it. don't convert well to excel, are often not what you need.

liked think better

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It's great to hear that you find the system easy to use and that it integrates well with your website! This is so important for not only the staff, but your guests as well. We'd love to chat with you more about the reporting needs of your business. A member of our team will be reaching out to you soon. We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied August 2019

Mohamad

Great Property Management System for small lodging establishments

Overall very happy. I would like to see the budgeting process and group reservations improved.

Pros

Ease of use and training. The cost was also reasonable and affordable for a small business as ours.

Cons

Budgeting function/process is not ideal and it is time consuming. Ideally, one should be able to copy prior year budgets and easily increase or decrease the values; just like the rates can be increased or decreased in groups.

Reasons for choosing ThinkReservations

User friendliness and ease of use and administration.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

Previous one was too simplistic and not comprehensive.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Mohamad, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with using ThinkReservations! We love to hear that you find the system easy to use. We're always looking for ways to enhance functionality and hope to be able to release some updates to our Rate Types settings soon and plan to have an upgraded Groups module as well, so stay tuned. We really appreciate you trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business! Laura

Replied October 2019

Jeannine

Very satisfied

My overall experience has been excellent, beyond expectation

Pros

Integration of accounting and booking features, reporting

Cons

A few reports are a bit inadequate, but far superior still

Reasons for choosing ThinkReservations

Better features, support and ease of transfer of data

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

I switched to ThinkReservations because of the features and also ease of transfer of 16 years of data

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Jeannine, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! We're so happy to hear that your experience has been beyond your expectations. Our team works hard to ensure that every Thinker feels this way. We appreciate you trusting us with such an important part of your business.

Replied July 2020

Amber

Exceeds Our Expectations

When we were ready to switch from our previous system we did a lot of research and demos to find the system that would work best for us. This one had everything we needed and has far exceeded our expectations.

Pros

-Ease of use -Accessibility from anywhere -Ability to easily add/remove rates, information, items, etc -More cost effective than previous reservation system -Smooth OTA integration with affordable fees (based on actual bookings not a monthly fee) -All features are easy to find and easy to customize -Detailed videos and articles to walk through all aspects of the system -Support is extremely responsive

Cons

There isn't anything we dislike about it. There are some features we would like to see but ThinkReservations is very open to feedback and builds new features based on demand.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

We wanted to move to a Cloud Based System, so we could access it anywhere, and needed something that could be customized in house without having to reach out to support. It's also very cost effective.

Joan

Lodging Software

The benefits have been huge in overall administrative efficiencies and day to day operations efficiencies.

Pros

We love the personal and immediate service we have received when questions have arisen.

Cons

There are a few features we would like to have added but are possibly rather unique to our application.

Reasons for choosing ThinkReservations

Superior guest interface and responsiveness of the staff.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

We wanted to switch to a cloud based system.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Joan, Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We love seeing the word "efficiencies" used to describe your experience! Efficiency is exactly what we had in mind with so many of the features we've added over the years. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied July 2019

Angie

The best in the Industry

We are able to pull invaluable reports to operate and plan in our business decisions

Pros

It's ease of use for both us and our guests, yet immense invaluable information available at our fingertips.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change

Quality and Service is much better with Think

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Angie, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! Being able to run robust reports quickly and make business decisions based on data is one of the cornerstones of our system, so we love hearing that you find them valuable. It's also great to know that you and your guests find ThinkReservations easy to use! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business.

Carol

Great software, great customer support

Pros

This program is very easy to use and easy to learn how to use.

Cons

Customizing is not the easiest. There are a few features I wish I could change or customize but overall it's a great product

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

Think Reservations had the features we were looking for in reservation software. Our old product didn't suit the needs of our company anymore.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! It's great to hear that you've found the system so easy to use and have been able to benefit from our customer support team. We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

ThinkReservations review

Good experience. Allows me to book and keep track of reservations and bill.

Pros

Easy to use and good support.

Cons

Doesn't have some of the features I would like.

Reasons for choosing ThinkReservations

Looked like it would do what I needed.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

The other software didn't deliver as promised. Also did not provide billing.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's great hearing that you've found the system easy to use and have had a positive experience whenever you've contacted our Support team. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied July 2019

Craig

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

It works and delivers on all the necessary features and functionality

I am very happy with the Think Reservations solution for our B&B. The product, company and staff provides what we need to effectively manage our reservations by working with the various sources of guest reservations -- from online travel booking companies, to direct bookings, to payment reconciliation, reporting, and more. As a small business I wear many, many hats and when I purchase a solution (whatever it is) I need it to work.. I don't have time to 'baby sit' it. ThinkReservation works, does what they say, and that's what I need.

Pros

Contains the necessary and useful features and functionality I need...and has pertinent, helpful reporting tools. AND, as importantly, it doesn't have unnecessary features and functions that increase cost but have little or no value. The process from evaluation, selection, preparation and migration from our existing service(s) and providers was very smooth and the Think team was there to help and assist along the way. Very smooth. The cost for the product/solution is reasonable for the service provided.

Cons

I really don't have any thing to complain about.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Craig, We really appreciate you taking the time to share a review of ThinkReservations! We love seeing that you found the entire process of transitioning, from evaluation to migration was so smooth. We strive for that with every customer. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Laurie

Easy to Use Software

Pros

ThinkReservations is easy to use and has features that make running our business easier. It's pretty intuitive but if I need help, the Help section is great and if I need more help the Customer Service is very responsive.

Cons

Still waiting for ThinkReservations to sync with our credit card processor so that we don't have the extra step and cost of using a gateway service.

Price and features

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on ThinkReservations! It's so important to us that our customers find the system easy to use, so it's great to read that this has been your experience. Definitely let our team know which processor you use so we can keep track for future integrations. We wish we could directly connect to every processor, but our payment gateway option provides the next best thing in terms of choices! We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to be such an important part of your business!

Replied August 2019

Danielle

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

One of our best decisions was to switch to ThinkReservations!

Our experience has been and still is very positive.

Pros

We had tried 3 other management systems and booking engines before signing up with ThinkReservations but we were never totally satisfied. The most important requirement we had was that it should be easy for our guests to book at our inn online. After we switched to ThinkReservations (4 years ago) our online reservations doubled and the sale of add-on packages tripled in two months. The backend is easy to use and very intuitive. They are constantly improving and upgrading the system.

Cons

Nothing, really. Many of the small issues we encountered at the beginning were quickly resolved and ThinkReservations is continually improving their product.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Danielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you saw such impactful results with both online reservations and upsell packages so quickly after upgrading. It's important to us that our users find the system intuitive and we will continue to enhance our software into the future to exceed the needs of our customers. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied March 2019

Daina

Superb product!

Always responsive when needed and always implementing new and improved capabilities.

Pros

Very user friendly, provides exceptional capabilities for small hospitality properties, affordable and well supported.

Cons

Would love a better interface with QuickBooks

Reasons for choosing ThinkReservations

Better product from Think.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

Think was better. Much better.

Response from ThinkReservations

Hi Daina, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It means so much to us to know you've found the system to provide an exceptional level of features and service. We appreciate you trusting our team with such an important role in your business!

Replied January 2020