All ThinkReservations Reviews

Brian

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Is there any a property management software OTHER than ThinkReservations???

PROS

ThinkReservations is an all-in-one Property Management System, booking tool, channel manager, and back-office tool that is available to me whether I am using it AT my property or from a remote location. That's what I like best about it... it's everything! It is extremely intuitive. Right "out of the box", I was able to get to work. And the fact that my historical data was able to be transferred over from my previous PMS is a game changer. Just this morning, I was recommending ThinkReservations to another innkeeper who is thinking of making a change.

CONS

All software changes require some adjustment in operations. There are a couple of minor changes that I might like to see with some reports; but there's nothing that we can't work with. All the info is there. The accounting module is most impressive - unlike most I have seen.

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's always our goal that our customers are able to be up and running with ThinkReservations right away and we love to see that this was your experience - especially since you opted for our comprehensive data transfer! It means so much to us that you continue to recommend ThinkReservations to fellow business owners - word-of-mouth is our best source of new customers! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied May 2019

Ilona

Close to Optimal

I needed a new reservation system in a hurry a year and a half ago. My prior system got “upgraded” and in that process lost several key functions that I depended on: an availability calendar for potential visitors in the booking engine and a tape chart. The lack of a calendar caused me to start losing business. I got TR up and running fairly quickly

PROS

Everything worked smoothly the first time (not my previous experience!) The navigation and reports are both well thought out.

CONS

Several things could bring perfection to TR. (1)The pricing per room/ per month makes this too expensive for a medium sized lodging facility (20 to 40 rooms). Our lodging association would love to standardize but this prevented that effort. (2) Several report enhancements would be great- ability to save a request parameters for repeatedly reporting and having export for all reports.

N/a

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

See above. They upgraded to a new version and took away several things I needed

Hi Ilona, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! We really value it. It's wonderful to hear that your transition to ThinkReservations went so smoothly and that you find navigation and reports to work so well for your business! We've passed on your suggestion regarding report parameters to our development team for future consideration - great idea! We appreciate your feedback on our pricing structure. We have found that by keeping our pricing simple and relative to the size of the property, we can be accessible to a wide range of businesses. Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied August 2019

MaLisa

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Start Thinking

PROS

Easy to user to understand software- help screens and cideos

CONS

More customization capabilities for gift certificates

Andrea

Best of the Best

We love working with ThinkReservations, as our guests find the booking engine very easy to navigate and book independently from phone conversation; so many of our guests book "on the fly" and find using our booking engine to be a breeze.

PROS

This software is very user friendly and extremely easy to navigate!

CONS

because this software is very user friendly for both admin and potential guest bookers, and the extremely easy navigation ability, we cannot think of any cons at all!

Superior Customer Service, ease of navigation, value

Think covers it all ~!

Reviewed March 2020

Wow!

PROS

I am in a market that celebrates enormously high occupancy (95-99% in season). I didn’t think a reservation software could play a pivotal role in advanced bookings before being forced to find a new property management system (previously a Superinns customer. No longer in business). My advanced bookings are far beyond my expectations and the only change I made was ThinkReservations. I have no other way of explaining the sudden change. If you are considering the switch please feel free to call the Dockside Inn on Martha’s Vineyard and ask for me, the owner, John. I will be happy to answer any concerns from the perspective of a small innkeeper. The Yield management is also simple to set up and an easy way to increase profit with very little work. The program does it all.

CONS

None. It was simple to convert as they did everything including saving all our reservations from the previous Year.

Reason for choosing ThinkReservations

The customer service and ability to talk to a real person. Yesterday [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent 2 hours helping me navigate the evil bookings.com interface. Very generous time commitment from customer service that I’ve never seen before. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

They closed down

Mohamad

Great Property Management System for small lodging establishments

Overall very happy. I would like to see the budgeting process and group reservations improved.

PROS

Ease of use and training. The cost was also reasonable and affordable for a small business as ours.

CONS

Budgeting function/process is not ideal and it is time consuming. Ideally, one should be able to copy prior year budgets and easily increase or decrease the values; just like the rates can be increased or decreased in groups.

Reason for choosing ThinkReservations

User friendliness and ease of use and administration.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

Previous one was too simplistic and not comprehensive.

Hi Mohamad, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with using ThinkReservations! We love to hear that you find the system easy to use. We're always looking for ways to enhance functionality and hope to be able to release some updates to our Rate Types settings soon and plan to have an upgraded Groups module as well, so stay tuned. We really appreciate you trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business! Laura

Replied October 2019

Jeannine

Reviewed July 2020

Very satisfied

My overall experience has been excellent, beyond expectation

PROS

Integration of accounting and booking features, reporting

CONS

A few reports are a bit inadequate, but far superior still

Reason for choosing ThinkReservations

Better features, support and ease of transfer of data

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

I switched to ThinkReservations because of the features and also ease of transfer of 16 years of data

Hi Jeannine, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! We're so happy to hear that your experience has been beyond your expectations. Our team works hard to ensure that every Thinker feels this way. We appreciate you trusting us with such an important part of your business.

Replied July 2020

Amber

Reviewed September 2019

Exceeds Our Expectations

When we were ready to switch from our previous system we did a lot of research and demos to find the system that would work best for us. This one had everything we needed and has far exceeded our expectations.

PROS

-Ease of use -Accessibility from anywhere -Ability to easily add/remove rates, information, items, etc -More cost effective than previous reservation system -Smooth OTA integration with affordable fees (based on actual bookings not a monthly fee) -All features are easy to find and easy to customize -Detailed videos and articles to walk through all aspects of the system -Support is extremely responsive

CONS

There isn't anything we dislike about it. There are some features we would like to see but ThinkReservations is very open to feedback and builds new features based on demand.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

We wanted to move to a Cloud Based System, so we could access it anywhere, and needed something that could be customized in house without having to reach out to support. It's also very cost effective.

Joan

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Lodging Software

The benefits have been huge in overall administrative efficiencies and day to day operations efficiencies.

PROS

We love the personal and immediate service we have received when questions have arisen.

CONS

There are a few features we would like to have added but are possibly rather unique to our application.

Reason for choosing ThinkReservations

Superior guest interface and responsiveness of the staff.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

We wanted to switch to a cloud based system.

Hi Joan, Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We love seeing the word "efficiencies" used to describe your experience! Efficiency is exactly what we had in mind with so many of the features we've added over the years. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied July 2019

Angie

The best in the Industry

We are able to pull invaluable reports to operate and plan in our business decisions

PROS

It's ease of use for both us and our guests, yet immense invaluable information available at our fingertips.

CONS

I can't think of anything I would change

Quality and Service is much better with Think

Hi Angie, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! Being able to run robust reports quickly and make business decisions based on data is one of the cornerstones of our system, so we love hearing that you find them valuable. It's also great to know that you and your guests find ThinkReservations easy to use! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business.

Replied September 2019

Pat Bishop

Best decision EVER!!!!!

As an innkeeper we all wear many hats throughout the day. I appreciate anything that will allow me to do the tasks at hand, but will let me spend more time with our guests. It's easy, supportive and has made my life so much easier!

PROS

I admit it...... I am a creature of habit and I kind of like the ruts I make and am stubborn in wanting to change my ways, but I am so thankful that we listened at one of our conferences and decided to make the change. It was so easy to learn and if we do have questions....they are there for us! Our guests have found it easy to use as well and I love it pairs so well with our third party credit card company to make the financial part of the business easier as well.

CONS

I guess, if anything, my only challenge has been how the taxes are charged when the bill is paid. it sometimes will be off by a few cents and does not correlate with my quickbooks

Reason for choosing ThinkReservations

When we met them at the conference, they took the time to sit with us, show us how it could work for us and they were confident and you could read through their actions that they believed in their product.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

We knew our old system was going to fade away and we wanted a system that was efficient, but not cumbersome. We have found it!!!

Hi Pat, Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review of ThinkReservations! We're so glad you made the decision to become a "Thinker"! We love to hear that you're saving time so you can be more attentive to your guests. It's also great knowing your guests have found our booking engine to be easy to use! We pride ourselves on the accuracy of our reports! ThinkReservations rounds taxes on each line item of the bill instead of the total of the bill, so we'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you shortly to walk you through where any discrepancy might be. Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations for such an important part of your business.

Replied July 2019

katherine

Best in the Industry

Benefits: - ease of operations with the system - increased revenue, the Return on Investment is so high that I forget to wonder about ROI - if ever I have a question, I know they are one phone number away Overall experience: - wonderful

PROS

Hands down, ThinkReservations is the best in our industry. From a guest perspective, we want our guests to have the very best experience in booking that is available on the market. From our owner perspective, TR offers everything: mgn sys, book eng, chan mgn. Plus, we love the fact that we see increased revenue by working with them, and we only work from one calendar anytime, from anywhere. Their pricing proves that they want everyone in our industry to sucked. They are amazing industry leaders. In addition to being the best of the best, they are ethical, professional individuals who are concerned about me and my business. As I often say to people new to our industry or to those who are not using Think..."you are just stupid if you do not use the best of the best". I am a proud THINKER!

CONS

Oh my goodness this is so easy...sometimes I just want a day off, but I never get it because TR keeps my rooms full!

Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us that you regularly pass on your positive experience to other property owners. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied June 2019

Kimberly

Think for Life!

Beyond their help section, their response time for any other questions is prompt and thorough. Even better, they are constantly monitoring the marketplace and innovating to cut any problems off at the pass. Best value for money EVER.

PROS

Think is so user friendly, with extraordinarily well-produced help files (with videos) should you run aground

CONS

Ther eis nothing I don't like about this software. I can run it anywhere, even on the fly.

Hi Kimberly, We want to thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about ThinkReservations! It means so much to hear that you've had such a great experience working with our software and team! We also may need to start using the term "Think for Life!" We really appreciate that you choose to trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business.

Replied August 2019

Lisa

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2019

Easy Transition!

Overall, ThinkReservations' system is very easy to use and easy to learn!

PROS

The people at ThinkReservations made it very easy to transition from my old system to theirs. What I really appreciate is their help section. They have made it very easy to search for a solution and there are also videos which are very helpful. When I have not been able to figure something out myself, there is a live person to speak with and they have always been very courteous and patient. They explain in plain English what I need to do and they walk me thru it.

CONS

I think the only con I can think of is that I wish they offered an actual phone app. I CAN access the info on my phone it is just not really mobile friendly.

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that the transition and support have been so beneficial to you. It's important to us that our team not only know ThinkReservations inside and out, but that we've all had real-world industry experience and can speak your language when providing assistance. We have noted your interest in an app. Thus far, we have found that creating an app that included all features wouldn't provide the best experience due to the overall size it would need to be. A tip for creating reservations using your smart phone is to go right to your business website and use your online booking engine, which is mobile-responsive and makes the booking process really quick and easy when you're on the go! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied March 2019

Daina

Reviewed December 2019

Superb product!

Always responsive when needed and always implementing new and improved capabilities.

PROS

Very user friendly, provides exceptional capabilities for small hospitality properties, affordable and well supported.

CONS

Would love a better interface with QuickBooks

Reason for choosing ThinkReservations

Better product from Think.

Reasons for switching to ThinkReservations

Think was better. Much better.

Hi Daina, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It means so much to us to know you've found the system to provide an exceptional level of features and service. We appreciate you trusting our team with such an important role in your business!

Replied January 2020

Samuel

Reviewed May 2019

Stop searching - this is it!

PROS

The customer support is incredible: everyone who works for ThinkReservations is in the lodging industry! They quickly help me out when I need it and get me back to running my inn - they totally get it. They are passionate about the software and the industry so they are always improving on their product. The functionality is really wide and deep so it fits with my business - I didn't need to make lots of changes to fit with the product. And the features enhance my business by automating a ton of tasks and by creating ways to upsell beautifully to my customers.

CONS

I'm still searching for a con...It's the only thing they haven't delivered.

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love when our valued customers recognize the passion our team has for the industry! We're also excited to see that you find our Task and Upsell features so beneficial. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Replied May 2019