• Pros

• "The product is very easy to use and the customer service has been fantastic."

• "This software is seamless to use, Good Egg practically does all of the work for you."

• "- Ease of use to place an order - Intuitive portal - Easy billing and reporting processes - Awesome Customer Service that always goes above and beyond! "

• Cons

• "It would be nice to have additional reports that are frequently asked for as a standard option that is available. "

• "International searches are lacking, particularly if an individual has soley lived internationally and not within the United States. "

• "I can't think of anything negative about this software."

Browse Good Egg Reviews

Mark from LATICRETE International

Industry: Building Materials

Easy Background Checks

Pros

Good Egg is easy to use and was fully customizable. They handle all aspects of our background checks, even things most other companies don't like pre-employment physicals. Their customer service has been fantastic. Emails are returned oftentimes within minutes. Calls are picked up quickly.

Cons

I haven't found any negatives to the service yet.

Kevin from Mubea

Good Egg pre-employment screening

Pros

Implementation and rollout of the software was virtually seamless compared to other similar products I've worked with. The account team was fully engaged throughout the start-up process and continue to be responsive now that we've been live for ~9 months.

Cons

It would be helpful to have the ability to change the status of results for reporting purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Good Egg

Pricing, functionality, account team, seamless integration into the ATS.

Marisa from BANKW Staffing LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The software is very easy to navigate through! It is simple to understand and provides most of the information I need.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through the software. I can easily see who has not completed their background checks, where we are at progress-wise in background checks that are in process, etc.

Cons

I don't like they the ETA's for drug screens are not accurate. This is a very important component to our business.

Kristi from Corum Real Estate Group

Review for GoodEgg

No problems with the software

Pros

Easy to use and navigate through. Very detailed

Cons

I wish it would generate invoices and send me monthly to my email instead of having to go in every month and check what invoices we forgot to pay:(

Same as above

Barbie from First United Methodist Church

Your Past

We need background checks done fairly often. We need all of our volunteers that work with children to be screned. This is a fairly easy process.

Pros

This product is easy to use. Once you fill out your application for a background check on someone, It doesn't take long, maybe a few hours , to get the results back.

Cons

I did not like the fact that it doesn't tell you the price if you happen to click the wrong "check" or if you add the state. Our bill was outrageous when we did several people and picked the wrong "check" at the beginning. Make sure you talk to the company and get all the prices.

Kelly from Indiana Mentor

My input on Good Egg

I have found that this company is quick to respond and takes doing our backgrounds seriously. From the first time we used them to now they have really stepped up their game. Thank you!

Pros

Easily accessible, they are getting faster about getting our backgrounds turned around, for the most part Kelly is quick to respond and resolve any issues we may have with the completion of the backgrounds.

Cons

Sometimes the backgrounds are not complete before they are released.

Dominique from Trinity University

Great Software!

My overall experience with Good Egg has been

Pros

The product is very easy to use and the customer service has been fantastic.

Reasons for Choosing Good Egg

Price and customer service were the best

Pamela from DataBank

Great CS

The follow up one time on a drug screen. The candidate could not schedule the drug screen because of an error. The follow up was lacking and it took over 72hrs to get the issue fixed.

Pros

The smooth process to add a request helps us add new candidates for process with GE.

Cons

Trying to remember how to set up a drug screen. But I just dial the call center and they are very helpful.

Sharon from National Retail Federation

Glad we Signed Up!

HR had to conduct our own professional references. It was time consuming and not the best use of our time. Good Egg has relieved this burden and made the background screening process much more efficient.

Pros

Product is easy to use and saves me time.

Cons

I have not come across any thing about the software that I do not like.

Aimee from Ebara Technologies

Background Check Software review

Love it. And I am glad my boss/company decided to purchase. I've had ZERO issues.

Pros

It's so easy to use. no hassle. Easy to train coworkers. I have to give Kudos to our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always right there when I need her. I am a stickler for communication and she always emails me right back. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

there isn't anything I don't like about this software

Thulani from Hartford Yard Goats

Good Egg gets the job done!

We use Good Egg to screen our incoming candidates so that we can maintain a safe work environment. Good Egg gives us thorough results in a very easy to use format supported by a quick and easy process that works great.

Pros

As an HR professional, I cannot say enough positive things about Good Egg. They are really great with customer service and are always timely and responsive with whatever comes up day to day. I work with a great Customer Success Manager who is proactive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The background check results are thorough and fast. I highly recommend Good Egg and give them two thumbs all the way up.

Cons

I really only have positive feedback on Good Egg, since we have not had any issues of note.

Brooke from Toyota Boshoku America

Superior software & great customer service

Implementing GoodEgg has been a huge process improvement for us. Our pre-employment checks have now been streamlined and we have been able to completely eliminate paper. I appreciate the attention to detail that GoodEgg has had from the inception of our relationship. Customer Service is top notch as well! Rep and her team are always willing to go above and beyond to help us out in any issue we may find ourselves in. They are a great partner to do business with!

Pros

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about this software.

Margie from Aspen Aerogels, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Kudos for Foley/Good Egg System - AND the rep!

We are verifying or discovering the integrity of the candidates that we are in the process of hiring. But my OVERALL experience with the system is really the customer service aspect of Foley Services/Good Egg. Relative to past experiences with similar service relationships, the rep is rated #10 of 10! Exceptional with help and responsiveness.

Pros

Very easy to use based on order type we have /use at Aspen. Confirmation receipt and order number that I receive after order is placed for each candidate. Easy to use for Candidates that we are processing.

Cons

I cannot critique the software, I can only assess the ease of use of product (process/system).,

Happy Customer

Pros

All online with no paper, and when applicants give us the correct information, we get information back very quickly.

Cons

As issues have come up we've been able to get them resolved, so I don't have any concerns at this time.

Lesley from Toyota Boshoku America

Background checks

The experience has been great! It is a huge step forward in our process and has allowed us to become a company that is current with the times.

Pros

I love this software. It allows me to check on the status of candidates at all of our plants, I can run reports that allow me to answer the questions of upper management with data, and it gives me real time information on the progress of my candidates.

Cons

Kristin from Rio Marine Inc.

Good Egg Rating

My overall experience with Good Egg has been outstanding so far. I have had to deal with nightmares with previous vendors due to backgrounds not coming back timely and lack of communication and my experience with Good Egg has been the total opposite so far. They have provided the best services to us.

Pros

Cons

It is not integrated with our payroll system.

Reasons for Choosing Good Egg

The Sales rep for Good Egg, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was much more communicative, consistently following up with me and providing me with more than enough information and helpful tips. He really spent his time talking to me and helping me understand how everything works, and It didn't feel like I was just another sale for him. I typically do not like dealing with cold calls or sales pitches, simply because I am too busy but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made it easy to talk to him.

James from Reed Inc

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great customer support!

I have had a great experience with Good Egg so far. They have been very helpful when we have questions and concerns, and the price is the reason we switched in the first place, so that is a plus.

Pros

The best thing about the software is not the software, but the actual people on the other end. Our account manager has been wonderful and very responsive with any questions or concerns we have.

Cons

My least favorite thing is - again - not having to do directly with the software, but the time it sometimes takes the individual counties to come back with results. This does not reflect poorly on Good Egg, but can sometimes be aggravating. Again, nothing bad about Good Egg or the software, though.

Teresa from Indiana Mentor

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Good Egg Customer Service

Using Good Egg has made checking references and background history very simple. When Indiana Mentor first started using this software I think a couple more training classes may have been helpful.

Pros

It doesn't take very long to get your results back. The main desktop is clean and not cluttered with things you don't need or use. The reps are awesome to work with. She has helped me out more than once.

Cons

The software seems very efficient. It seems to cover all the bases necessary for performing a complete background check.

Terry from Victory Capital Management

Industry: Investment Management

Good Egg Customer Review

Pros

Everything about this product is great. Easy to input the information, easy to check status, easy to read results. In addition, the personnel at Good Egg are professional and so very helpful. This started with our salesperson, executive right to our Customer Success Manager! There isn't enough room to write about all the ways in which rep has assisted us so far, and continues to do, to ensure that our Company is compliant in our overall background process. All of my questions are researched thoroughly and answered in a timely fashion.

Cons

So far, I have not experienced any difficulty in utilizing the software.

Tina from Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Customer Support!

My company started using Good Egg in the last month and it has simplified our background check process! The support team representative is wonderful! The team has provided excellent support by being helpful and quickly responding to any questions that we have had in our first month of using Good Egg.

Pros

It's very easy to start an application and see the progress made on a candidate. The information presented from the report is very clear and the customer account team is great!

Cons

Candidates may have difficulty in going through the application process or understanding what information is needed before the application is officially completed for processing.

Easy to Use

Pros

This software is very easy to use. Everything is easily accessible and easy to understand/follow.

Cons

There's nothing I necessarily dislike about the software. Sometime the turn around time can be a little slow, but it usually isn't too much of an issue.

Anna from American BOA

Industry: Mining & Metals

Background Check

My overall experience is satisfactory. We receive information in a timely manner. The website is very user friendly. Also, easy to access information online, such as reports.

Pros

It is easy to navigate. The system is self-explanatory. Our employees are able to complete their portion using their cell-phones, which is very convenient.

Cons

It is not compatible with some mobile devices. Employees have issues with signing the form using their cell-phones.

Tricia from Surmodics Inc

Industry: Medical Devices

Customer Service Excellence

They are always following up on items and making sure we are happy.

Pros

It is so easy to start the process. We get daily updates, so no one needs to constantly check to see the status. Very user friendly to find items you are looking for.

Cons

Currently there is no notice if someone hasn't started the process. We just look at daily report to see if they got added.

Rosemary from Caldwell Partners

Industry: Executive Office

I have had great experiences with them. They are super helpful and responsive and I get my cheks back in a timely manner.

Pros

Its easy to use for both myself and my candidates. Quick turnaround!

Cons

the only issue is when you do international degrees, it sometimes takes too long but that is not an issues with Good Egg that is an issue with the vendors in those country's

Amanda Josalene from Belk

Worked great during applicant screenings!

Pros

GoodEgg helped tremendously during the applicant screening processes, and provided me a detailed and prompt background record on my applicants before I moved forward in the hiring process. I haven't had any issues with GoodEgg and will use them again for future hiring practices!

Cons

I have no cons; everything worked great with the software!

Best Egg of Background Checks

Pros

I came across GoodEgg while I was shopping around for a new background checking software. We're a growing company, and were looking for the most efficient method of screening new hires. GoodEgg has been absolutely phenomenal! While the site's easy to use and provides a comprehensive product, their biggest strength is somehow their customer service department. I've been in touch with the rep for a few minor questions, and she's always gotten back with me in an almost unreasonably short amount of time. When the interview and hiring process can be long and tedious, it's nice to have GoodEgg's speedy support team on our side.

Cons

Compared to similar sites, no cons. I had been paying more money and waiting longer for completed reports using other products, and I haven't looked back.

Brandon from IDM Hospitality

Highly Recommend!

Pros

The uniformity of the platform allows for ease of use on a nationwide level while providing members across all states and roles the ability to process and receive information quickly in a well presented report.

Cons

Not much not to like here to be honest!

Jennifer from Management Consulting

Industry: Executive Office

Great customer service!

We complete various background/education checks for candidates.

Pros

Good Egg's background check process is very user-friendly and their customer service is wonderful!

Cons

N/A - It's simple to use and they have great customer service.

Good Egg Review

I don't have many complaints about the product. Just the county checks but that is due more to the clerk checks then good egg.

Pros

I love how user friendly it is. The results are quick and the support team is amazing. I work with the support team representative and she is always helpful and answers all my questions with tier 1 expertise. Great product.

Cons

Some of the county checks take a while.

Christine from Cardinal McCloskey Community Services

Don't use any other company

Everything is easy to use, you can talk to someone instantly. Gives more support then expected. They are on top of everything.

Pros

Everything is super easy to use, anyone in the company can pick up on it right away.

Cons

I would like to see pending invitations, possible i just have not navigated to find it yet.

Karen from Community Health Access Network

Pros

We use GoodEgg very rarely, our turnover is rate is very low. So each time I need a refresher, calling on customer service who are very helpful.

Cons

Again, very little use and I don't have an issue.

Mary from BANKW Staffing, CCL

Software is easy to use

Pros

Customized background screen packages.

Cons

Not necessarily the least, but may be helpful. When clicking on link in email notification to access an individual order activation, the entire list of orders populates instead of just to that individual report.

Garwin from AH Belo/Dallas Morning News

Back Ground

GREAT compared to our previous organization/software

Pros

very easy to use and easy to navigate through- very easy for the applicants to input their data

Cons

I just wish there was button to click to archive applicant after their screening to comes back versus having to check the applicants to archive

Gaye from Organization Ink

Simple On-Boarding

Pros

Ease of new hire interaction during the on-boarding process

Cons

Would like easier way to create custom reporting

Lisa from Caldwell Partners

A Good Product

Rep is very helpful and responsive. Overall the software is a good experience.

Pros

Fast turnaround. I can have the candidate complete the required information

Cons

It's a little cumbersome and unclear in parts. For example, on the final screen it forces you to check the box: "upload document later" in order to submit. I have no document to submit but I check the box anyway so that I can complete the request. I don't like having to look up the phone number of the university.

Holli from Maynor Heating and Air Conditioning

Great service and client support!

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is the ease of use. They offered a training "walk-through" in the beginning to make sure I knew how to access pertinent information and when I forgot how to check a specific feature, representative was more than helpful! She's always pleasant and handles questions very well - often siting specific links or resources that will make my job easier. I love using GoodEgg, not just for the simplicity but also because of the client support.

Cons

N/A - there's nothing so far that has made me dislike any feature.

Trent from Greater Lafayette Commerce

Good Egg Review

We do a lot of events that require outside help from the organization and back ground checks are required most of the time and this software has worked great each time.

Pros

This program is fast, accurate and reliable.

Cons

Have not found a con yet as we have had no issues so far.

Oliver from Wpromote

Wpromote Review

Pros

Ease of use. Email updates. ETA included in searches. Ability to have A La Carte packages.

Cons

Just started using this software for a few weeks, Would not be able to answer this question yet.

Hannah from Toyota Boshoku Indiana

Hannah Turner - GoodEgg Review

Pros

- Ease of sending the report (Email or Text) - Quick response from customer service - Layout of website to check status of report

Cons

- The ETA's aren't always up to date - The software we used previously gave us quicker results

Carol from Caldwell Partners

Good Egging

The reps is super quick to respond especially when I am frequently a problem child.

Pros

It is fairly quick and simple to use once you get used to the format.

Cons

Sometimes it insists on having documents that are not really needed prior to allowing me to submit.

Sara from Origin Biologics

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy to Use and Quick Turnaround!

The staff are so helpful, and the software is so easy. I love how quickly I can onboard a new employee due to the very quick turnaround time for background checks.

Pros

I love how easy the system is to use, and that we can also do drug screens through the software. It helps make things very streamlined for myself and our new hires.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike! I have has a really great experience.

Geo from RAICES

Background Check Software-Review

Pros

I like that it is super easy to use. I also like that it is a pretty self explanatory site. Not overwhelming to look at.

Cons

That the email response has to be general. For example my department only background checks volunteers and interns so I would like the auto email to be relay next steps but because different department use it we can't make it specific.

Kacy from Community Health Centers of Burlington

Review Title

Mostly positive.

Pros

Easy to use. Able to have candidate fill in their information online quickly and easily. Fast turnaround and good value.

Cons

Features seem to change a lot, and I fee like I have to monitor very closely what GE is doing. Sometimes I have to fight hard to get basic features.

Earland from Self-employed

Could be way better

It was okay but I won’t use again

Pros

Well it does what it made for which is background checks

Cons

Took way to long and it is difficult to use if you don’t know what your doing

wendy from GET LIT PLUS

Good Egg is a great name for this

I was really impressed by this. It was pretty fast

Pros

I am tired of getting contractors and vendors that are not dependable or trustworthy. You just need to put a small amount of information in and walla, it's done for you in minutes.

Cons

It does not support tenant screening. That would save me some headaches

Cristian from RAICES

Quick and easy

Excellent! Great staff, easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and the friendliness of the staff. I was also surprised how quickly reports have been completed.

Cons

More personalization based on the user, such as changing contents of the email when making a quick report based on who is ordering the report.

Very helpful software

Pros

I like it's ease of use. You can learn it quickly. Also, all the reports were completed within three business days.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great and the customer support is very helpful.

carla from Raices

Good experience

I'll try today

Pros

Looks easy to use and the customer service is great!

Cons

I don't have anything that like least for now

Mayra from W.R. Meadows INC

Easy to Use

Good, easy to navigate but hard to find certain things like pre-adverse letters, how to delete a background screening

Pros

How quickly the results come back and how easy it is to submit a request.

Cons

The features and how to delete a screening request.

Hugo from MaintainX

Gets the job done

Pros

The product is very functional. It gets the job done fast and easy. The support team is very nice and super responsive. They proactively reach out to see if everything is as expected. Sending the checks is super easy and no one that had to fill them had issues, so that was a great and refreshing experience :)

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky, but it doesn't hinder usage.