Good Egg Software Reviews

Good Egg Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"This software is seamless to use, Good Egg practically does all of the work for you."
  • icon"Ease of new hire interaction during the on-boarding process."
  • icon"Quick scheduling and being able to see clearly if the employee passed the background check and/or drug tests."
  • icon"Took way to long and it is difficult to use if you don’t know what your doing."
  • icon"Candidates may have difficulty in going through the application process or understanding what information is needed before the application is officially completed for processing."
  • icon"This does not reflect poorly on Good Egg, but can sometimes be aggravating."

All Good Egg Reviews

Industry: Building Materials

Easy Background Checks

Pros

Good Egg is easy to use and was fully customizable. They handle all aspects of our background checks, even things most other companies don't like pre-employment physicals. Their customer service has been fantastic. Emails are returned oftentimes within minutes. Calls are picked up quickly.

Cons

I haven't found any negatives to the service yet.

Reasons for switching to Good Egg

I was not receiving the level of service that I needed. Background checks dragged on for weeks, I'd wait for over a half-hour for someone to pick my call up from hold, and often it was up to me to get the materials to complete the check.

Kevin

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Good Egg pre-employment screening

Pros

Implementation and rollout of the software was virtually seamless compared to other similar products I've worked with. The account team was fully engaged throughout the start-up process and continue to be responsive now that we've been live for ~9 months.

Cons

It would be helpful to have the ability to change the status of results for reporting purposes.

Reasons for choosing Good Egg

Pricing, functionality, account team, seamless integration into the ATS.

Reasons for switching to Good Egg

We needed a solution that fully integrated the I-9 and E-Verify processes into our ATS. Our existing vendor could not support that requirement.

Marisa

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The software is very easy to navigate through! It is simple to understand and provides most of the information I need.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through the software. I can easily see who has not completed their background checks, where we are at progress-wise in background checks that are in process, etc.

Cons

I don't like they the ETA's for drug screens are not accurate. This is a very important component to our business.

Kristi

Review for GoodEgg

No problems with the software

Pros

Easy to use and navigate through. Very detailed

Cons

I wish it would generate invoices and send me monthly to my email instead of having to go in every month and check what invoices we forgot to pay:(

Reasons for choosing Good Egg

Same as above

Reasons for switching to Good Egg

Someone reached out and sold the benefits. Got more included in the check for a little less money

Thulani

Good Egg gets the job done!

We use Good Egg to screen our incoming candidates so that we can maintain a safe work environment. Good Egg gives us thorough results in a very easy to use format supported by a quick and easy process that works great.

Pros

As an HR professional, I cannot say enough positive things about Good Egg. They are really great with customer service and are always timely and responsive with whatever comes up day to day. I work with a great Customer Success Manager who is proactive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The background check results are thorough and fast. I highly recommend Good Egg and give them two thumbs all the way up.

Cons

I really only have positive feedback on Good Egg, since we have not had any issues of note.

Happy Customer

Pros

All online with no paper, and when applicants give us the correct information, we get information back very quickly.

Cons

As issues have come up we've been able to get them resolved, so I don't have any concerns at this time.

Kelly

My input on Good Egg

I have found that this company is quick to respond and takes doing our backgrounds seriously. From the first time we used them to now they have really stepped up their game. Thank you!

Pros

Easily accessible, they are getting faster about getting our backgrounds turned around, for the most part Kelly is quick to respond and resolve any issues we may have with the completion of the backgrounds.

Cons

Sometimes the backgrounds are not complete before they are released.

Easy to Use

Pros

This software is very easy to use. Everything is easily accessible and easy to understand/follow.

Cons

There's nothing I necessarily dislike about the software. Sometime the turn around time can be a little slow, but it usually isn't too much of an issue.

Best Egg of Background Checks

Pros

I came across GoodEgg while I was shopping around for a new background checking software. We're a growing company, and were looking for the most efficient method of screening new hires. GoodEgg has been absolutely phenomenal! While the site's easy to use and provides a comprehensive product, their biggest strength is somehow their customer service department. I've been in touch with the rep for a few minor questions, and she's always gotten back with me in an almost unreasonably short amount of time. When the interview and hiring process can be long and tedious, it's nice to have GoodEgg's speedy support team on our side.

Cons

Compared to similar sites, no cons. I had been paying more money and waiting longer for completed reports using other products, and I haven't looked back.

Amanda Josalene

Worked great during applicant screenings!

Pros

GoodEgg helped tremendously during the applicant screening processes, and provided me a detailed and prompt background record on my applicants before I moved forward in the hiring process. I haven't had any issues with GoodEgg and will use them again for future hiring practices!

Cons

I have no cons; everything worked great with the software!

Brooke

Superior software & great customer service

Implementing GoodEgg has been a huge process improvement for us. Our pre-employment checks have now been streamlined and we have been able to completely eliminate paper. I appreciate the attention to detail that GoodEgg has had from the inception of our relationship. Customer Service is top notch as well! Rep and her team are always willing to go above and beyond to help us out in any issue we may find ourselves in. They are a great partner to do business with!

Pros

- Ease of use to place an order - Intuitive portal - Easy billing and reporting processes - Awesome Customer Service that always goes above and beyond!

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about this software.

Margie

Industry: Oil & Energy

Kudos for Foley/Good Egg System - AND the rep!

We are verifying or discovering the integrity of the candidates that we are in the process of hiring. But my OVERALL experience with the system is really the customer service aspect of Foley Services/Good Egg. Relative to past experiences with similar service relationships, the rep is rated #10 of 10! Exceptional with help and responsiveness.

Pros

Very easy to use based on order type we have /use at Aspen. Confirmation receipt and order number that I receive after order is placed for each candidate. Easy to use for Candidates that we are processing.

Cons

I cannot critique the software, I can only assess the ease of use of product (process/system).,

Reasons for switching to Good Egg

Service - took long time to get results - delayed hiring/start dates for new employees.

Stacie

Good Egg Review

Great experience so far.

Pros

Cons

That you can't resend invitations to remind employees without being charged.

Response from Good Egg

Hi Stacie, We're so happy to hear that your experience with Good Egg has been a positive one! In regards to the employee invitations, please know that you are able to send or resend applicant invitations as many times as needed without being charged, in fact, we send reminders daily until the invitation expires. You'll only be billed when the invite is completed by the candidate and our team begins processing the search. If you have any questions about your account, or our billing processes, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Replied June 2020

Barbie

Your Past

We need background checks done fairly often. We need all of our volunteers that work with children to be screned. This is a fairly easy process.

Pros

This product is easy to use. Once you fill out your application for a background check on someone, It doesn't take long, maybe a few hours , to get the results back.

Cons

I did not like the fact that it doesn't tell you the price if you happen to click the wrong "check" or if you add the state. Our bill was outrageous when we did several people and picked the wrong "check" at the beginning. Make sure you talk to the company and get all the prices.

Lesley

Background checks

The experience has been great! It is a huge step forward in our process and has allowed us to become a company that is current with the times.

Pros

I love this software. It allows me to check on the status of candidates at all of our plants, I can run reports that allow me to answer the questions of upper management with data, and it gives me real time information on the progress of my candidates.

Cons

It would be nice to have additional reports that are frequently asked for as a standard option that is available.

Dominique

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.