What are Arya users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Arya software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the most about this software is it ease to use it. No need to write bollean search or long strings to get the desired resumes."
  • icon"The software is visually appealing, as well as very pleasant and simple to use."
  • icon"It could potentially become problematic that we have a limit on how many credits we have and potentially having to pay for more."
  • icon"The tool's User Interface is rudimentary and the up front time investment to teach the AI what to search for and what to exclude is cumbersome."
  • icon"The inability to search in the vicinity of only one city in my country."

Browse all Arya Reviews

• Have you used Arya and would like to share your experience with others?

Joshua

Industry: Medical Devices

Leoforce's Arya Review

• Arya’s customer service is fantastic. Any time you’re integrating a new software platform “the devil’s in the details.” Having a partner that’s committed to making sure (1) things are doing what they’re supposed to and (2) you’re fully trained on how to maximize them is critical. Our dedicated customer service trainer, worked tirelessly to make sure we understood how to help Arya best help us. • Arya was easy to justify financially. Relative to our firm’s overall revenue, Arya’s initial required investment was approachable and our first Arya placement made the project pay for itself several times over. If Arya only helps you make one better / extra hire a year, it’s worth it. Like Netflix (or any other streaming service)? Feel like you watch more interesting programing because of their suggestions? We do, and although we know the technology is different we can’t think of a better way to describe the value we gained by partnering with Leoforce’s Arya. We hope it helps you too.

Pros

We’ve all heard how artificial intelligence is going to disrupt the recruiting industry. It’s easy to be reactive – have you noticed websites seem smarter these days? - but how can your recruiting proactively engage the AI revolution? One of the answers my firm has discovered is Arya by Leoforce. Practically, Arya is a website that looks and feels like your database, especially if you already use a cloud-based CRM like we do. Leoforce will work with you to create a custom integration between Arya and your database, meaning when you enter a job order / requisition Arya will automatically use its layers of artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary machine learning models to create a custom candidate list for each of your searches.

Cons

From there, Arya will train you to automate its variety of contact mediums – emails, texts, chatbots – to contact your desired candidates. To us this meant finding candidates we weren’t seeing and contacting all our candidates faster, ultimately providing our clients a more thorough search in a shorter amount of time. At the end of our 9-month pilot program, results I’m happy to report are: • We have greater candidate diversity than ever before. We previously used LinkedIn exclusively. Arya allowed us to access public information on Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, and 1,000s of other sources, meaning we were able to source from our largest pool of candidates yet. • We had a notable increase in candidate response rates. Perhaps it was just how many more candidates we were able to target in the same amount of time, but using Arya noticeably increased our scheduled interviews at the start of each work day.

Chiara

Industry: Building Materials

Improvements already in process

The rep I work with, made the experience with Leoforces team phenomenal & her manager, made it even better. The number of results were very helpful so even when you have multiple mismatches you are still getting a good amount of results you are in need of. Reps were right there to accommodate everything they could for us and we're right there with answers. The program paired with my favorite ladies made the experience we have with Arya & Leoforce a positive one and we are very happy to have utilized this product.

Pros

- quantity of candidates within seconds - able to export results to share with team - sample search to get an estimate or idea of how many results you can pull in as well as the quality of results based off the search metric entered - Able to quickly view all results

Cons

- Indeed Search section was inaccurate, didn't follow metrics - manually searched Indeed instead - Contact Info accuracy was way off - probably at east 80% of the time it was inaccurate - Stopped pulling in results, so I would recreate the search (with the exact same metrics) & was able to get more results that were not pulled the first time - can be faulty with pulling results as I could do a search myself w/ same keywords on LinkedIn itself and would get plenty of accurate results

Leoforce Arya

A nice tool, but not for quantity. Would like quicker answers with support questions

Pros

Some nice features and potential to capture some new profiles with some insight to when they might change and also to gather direct ways to contact

Cons

Not enough new candidates coming in, even when trying to build up the machine learning by liking a profile etc. Seems to be mostly finding people on Linkedin

Arya leads to placements

Overall has been a positive experience. The onboarding and training of the tool is evolving as new employees are added to staff. My personal sales executive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely patient, understanding of my situation and has gone above and beyond to ensure my complete satisfaction

Pros

The AI tool provided by LeoForce provides me with an automated front end sourcing tool that is always searching the interview 24/7. I can build certain search parameters to instruct the software to search for industry specific people who hold employment with specific companies working in specific capacities. The AI does all the sourcing for me on the front end and the software learns my preferences the more I use it. On the back end, there are tools that provide time saving functional solutions to contacting prospects and managing the receipt of either text messages or e-mail or both

Cons

The tool's User Interface is rudimentary and the up front time investment to teach the AI what to search for and what to exclude is cumbersome. The more you use it the smarter it gets

Reasons for switching to Arya

Arya automates the process where LinkedIn drops the ball and leaves its users to fend for themselves

Tiffanie

Arya - AI Sourcing

I like using Arya. It's not my only source but I do find it helpful to find additional candidates that I cannot find other ways. Since I do not have a full linkedin seat Arya offers me the ability to see ALL profiles on linkedin as well as sourcing other social platforms like github and stack overflow.

Pros

The ability to source multiple job boards at one time The ability to have the option of a "one stop shop" with sourcing and contacting The design and ease of use on the new platform is great

Cons

There is a learning curve and personality type that is probably better to use this product Arya is not going to take a string of boolean and search, she needs to learn and be taught, the ramp up time for new users is quite long

Step in the right direction for talent

Overall very good! Excellent customer service, a solid price point that makes it competative and ongoing enhancements.

Pros

Ease of use, you can set up a search in minutes and begin the review process quickly. Excellent customer service and they're always open to suggestions on how to improve the software. Ive been using it for a few months and seen create improvements in the AI tech.

Cons

I understand they're newer and building out in the space. What I would love to see is a model whereas the pricing includes the contact with package, instead of very limited credits.

Ramya

iTeam Inc Review

Pros

Cons

I don't see any filters to help me look for specific profiles with the criteria information that we get from the clients directly. Having able to filter the results would be great addition.

Emily

Arya Review

Great! We have worked with 2 reps, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they are both great and very helpful.

Pros

I love the candidates that Arya pulls, a great variety where most are qualified for our postings.

Cons

Folks that are pulled through Arya seem to be not very responsive. We try to look at mostly "active" candidates and still receiving minimum responses.

Leo

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Not what was expected

It's definitely not worth the investment at this time. As sources of candidate info change and AI evolves, it might become a viable option, but it's not there yet.

Pros

The ability to pull contact data for some of the candidates is a plus.

Cons

The program has been nothing more than an overlay for job board and Linked In profiles. The data must be verified as many of the profiles are antiquated and inaccurate. Simple boolean searches directly with job boards and LinkedIn have repeatedly provided a more accurate pool than the AI, even after hours spent tinkering with it and selecting/deselecting candidates to provide better sourcing data. Plus, the other social platforms have been effectively useless for my roles (mfg + engineering).

cash grab

I've been trying to get my head around using Arya for 12 months. I've spoken to 3 separate consultants, none of them can provide any current customers that are willing to give me their feedback on the product. Furthermore, there is no live demo they can provide, they only use a "shell account" to give you examples on what the product can do. But don't actually have a fully functioning account for a real time example. On top of this - I've followed up with ex Leoforce/Arya reps and asked them why they left the business. 1 gentleman said after almost 1.5 years with Arya, he was never able to talk to an existing client, because most customers would leave within a few weeks. Don't bother going through their expensive and gimmicky tactics.

Pros

There is nothing positive about this software that you can't find for 10% of the price they charge

Cons

Most of the reps are clueless - they tell elaborate stories tell to make the software exciting but don't actually know what it does, how it works or can give you any feedback from "management" on pricing, payment options or demo's

Reasons for choosing Arya

i didn't

Austin

Arya

Working with Arya has been a pleasure. They have been very patient and understanding of our organizations needs

Pros

I like the full functionality that Arya offers. All recruiting needs are built into the system.

Cons

Credits to pull contact inf. It could potentially become problematic that we have a limit on how many credits we have and potentially having to pay for more.

Reasons for choosing Arya

Arya had more capabilities and fit our business needs the best.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Leoforce Usage

Pros

We like how the program is easy to use.

Cons

We don't always get quality candidates.

Darrel

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Don't waste your money

The salesman from rep. (Leoforce) sold me a pipe dream telling me it would completely replace the need to have LinkedIN recruiter and that it would be the only tool I'd ever need. He locked me into a 1yr contract and then was either fired or quit 2 weeks later. In the first 2 weeks of use, I realized this software did not live up to what he sold and I requested my money back. I escalated the request up to the vice president of the customer service team and even he wouldn't authorize my request. 4mo later they are still avoiding me and won't refund my money. A simple refund could have saved them a lot in lost opportunity cost.

Pros

It gives you access to an abundance of old candidate data.

Cons

1) It scrapes old candidate data so the profiles you are looking at are very outdated. 2) If you sync it with Monster/CareerBuilder/Dice, etc.. It finds candidates that have no relevance to your search. 3) If you use a credit to pull the contact information, you have a 5% chance of that contact information being up to date. 4) It takes DAYS for customer service team to get back to you. 5) It's not intuitive or easy to use. You have to custom build everything.

Robert

Very bad service

seemed interesting in the beginning, but not sure if the tool is working at all, service is bad, very rude sales person

Cons

No free trial available, wanted them to show me in realtime how the tool is working and if it is really offering a value, they only wanted to show me how it works on a position that they already have in their system, and they wanted me to disclose my payment information without being able to test the tool first. Not sure if this is a scam. But the service is very bad. The sales person become very rude on the phone saying that I had reached out to them and therefore I had to comply to their rules and not expect any goodwill. This was the point when I stopped talking to him.

Sofia

Great Results

Arya was able to locate excellent people for me that I had been unable to find when searching LinkedIn. It really helped me get together my list of potential candidates.

Pros

The software is visually appealing, as well as very pleasant and simple to use.

Cons

The inability to search in the vicinity of only one city in my country. Another slight inconvenience is that the information on some profiles on Linkedin had changed and that was not yet reflected in the Arya results.

3.47/5 out of 15 reviews