Browse LogMeIn Pro Reviews

Nathan from Automatiza.me

The industry standard. You simply can't get any better than this software

When you manage several computers and servers you can do everything remotely and get things going fast. You can also give tech support and solve problems for your users in the same way, even from your mobile (although it is very complex to work on a tiny screen you can still do everything).

Pros

Logmein pro is one of the most amazing products I have ever tested and used. You literally can't go wrong with it. You get to manage all the computers you need across the globe with a simple install, it bypasses firewalls and it allows you to have both remote control of the computer and the "back" of the computer, you can do things to give support without actually having to take over the screen, mouse and keyboard. There is simply no other software like it. You have control over everything in a smart and simple way.

Brandy from Brush Run Veterinary Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Great Remote Access Software!

LogMeIn Pro has allowed us to work remotely fairly effortlessly for a reasonable cost. It has really helped us to provide more flexibility to our employees to get their work done, or to still be able to provide support to our team despite being forced to stay home (such as during self-quarantine due to COVID-19, etc.). I haven't worked with their customer support team because I haven't needed to (which is a good thing since we haven't had problems!), so I can't comment on that.

Pros

It is an excellent price for the functionality. I also like the pricing structure as compared to TeamViewer (it allows unlimited users, and you pay based on how many computers you are accessing). It is very easy to use, with very few kinks. It also is very nice that it saves the log-in information to the computer so that you don't have to type it every time.

Cons

The mobile app is a bit frustrating because it changes the resolution of the screen you are remote accessing, I assume because it's trying to make things more visible, but then you can't see the other parts of the screen or certain buttons on the program that we use the most. It would be nice if it was optional to change the resolution, but it does it automatically. I would like to just zoom in when necessary and otherwise see the entire screen.

Reasons for Choosing LogMeIn Pro

The cost of TeamViewer and the way that the user/remote computer pathways were set up with relation to the price plans was not a good fit for us. Because you had to pay per user and per path, it would have been way too expensive for our business to purchase the software (we were previously using the free version just to see how it worked for us). Otherwise, TeamViewer is also very nice software.

Reasons for Switching to LogMeIn Pro

Dawn from American Capital Recovery

LogMeIn is the best

I use this daily and love it. I can access my other computer with no worries.

Pros

Ease of use. LogMeIn makes it as simple as a double click to access my other computer.

Cons

Updates sometimes make it necessary to reload software

Ross from Pandora

December 2021

An overpriced remote support solution

For occasional remote support with PC problems, I found LogMeIn to be clunky, slow and overpriced. I've transitioned to TeamViewer and am happy with that solution.

Pros

It works ok and has all the required features - see the other side's monitor, chat, files transfer, secure login, etc. It works well cross-platform, but the mobile version is a bit funky.

Cons

It's very expensive compared to other solutions on the market, without adding real value. In fact, it feels outdated and lagging behind its competition, but they're just more aggressive with their marketing. The UI is a bit from the 90ies, the lag is a bit longer than with other solutions.

Tien from Xquisite Landscaping

December 2021

Another solution for remote access / working

Cheap solution for remote working while you already have computers at your office and need remote access for remote working

Pros

Easy to set up at both destination computer as well as remote one Reliable and fast connection Cheap for personal use or small/mid business

Cons

Need feature to turn off destination computer screen for privacy purpose

Steven from Durham Pecan Co.

Great Software, but Too Expensive

I loved it until the price became too prohibitive to continue using it.

Pros

I liked the Remote Access feature, the ability to remotely manage without connecting to the screen.

Cons

After they hiked up their prices, we switched to a cheaper alternative.

Reasons for Choosing LogMeIn Pro

I didn't. I chose one of the others over LMI due to cost.

Lindsey from Southern Landscape Lighting Systems

Started off great but has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

I was introduced to this product at my previous place of employment and was impressed with it so I went with it without considering other products when we started our own business back in 2009. This product started off flawlessly at a great price. As the price has gone up quite a bit since then, the quality of the experience has not improved but has gotten worse. The connection speeds are slower, the picture quality is grainy, and the keyboard shortcuts don't work consistently. I have been testing Zoho assist and they do not have these issues and it is half the price. We are going to be cancelling our membership with Logmein Pro at the end of the auto renew period.

Pros

We have used this product since 2012. In 2012 the product cost $39.95 annually which was very reasonable and the product was reliable and did what we needed it to do.

Cons

Since 2012 the cost has creeped up to $350 annually. In the last 1-2 years the product's connection speed is slower and the keyboard shortcuts sometimes don't work which is annoying.

Don from JackDaw Systems

Work on computers remotely and efficiently

I got the trial to see if it would aid me in servicing my clients remotely. I will have to look elsewhere for something to do that, however I am considering it for remote work on distant PCs I own, as well as for doing remote work on my wife's pc when I am away from home.

Pros

This software allows one to work from home, or access remote computers with ease. It is fast, efficient, and relatively simple to set up. It is similar to the Remote Service software technicians use to work on customer PCs remotely, but establishes a more permanent connection and requires you to know the login details to the remote PC.

Cons

Price is very high and paid on a yearly basis; you don't own the software, you rent it. It is unsuitable to tech repair jobs at a distance unless the customer provides you with login details for their computer. It would be very useful for working from home, in a situation where all that info was avaialable, but not for commercial support purposes.

Ivo from Anthony Nicholas Group

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Value Remote Desktop Solution

Can be used to have a remote access solution for your business for access and support purposes. Great control system for administrators and a great concept behind it. Downside is the need to have the local administrator rights to be able to log in.

Pros

Logmein can be easy to manage via their web interface and desktop application. Is a low cost solution to a large remote control environment. Allows you to control and track user access, can be used from a mobile device which can be extremely useful in certain situations.

Cons

To remote access the computer you have to have the local or domain administrator credentials. If i wanted to give a non admin user access to their desktop PC from their laptop it is not possible to accomplish via logmein. Desktop client has extremely limited functionality - most of the management has to be done from the web interface that has poor support for popular browsers like Chrome.

Andrew from Waterfront Capital Partners

LogMeIn Pro Review

This maintains the fully functionality of your office computer and works well for a small number of users.

Pros

Great tool for remotely utilizing an office workstation in a BCP environment for an extended work period.

Cons

The cost is prohibitive to utilize this as a full time solution for a large amount of staff and users.

Great for Customer Support

It is the perfect fit for customer support, especially across different operating systems.

Pros

As far as remote access programs go, this is one of the best we have used. It allows access across operating systems, which is very beneficial and not true of some of the popular competing products. Taking this one step further LogMeIn maps numeric keypads from Mac to PC as well, which has been a point of frustration for alternative products. LogMeIn also offers some good security features essential for business application. It is very easy to manage users while allowing each user to create their own account and password. Additionally, for each remote machine the user can customize the idle time allowed, add an additional password for access, and filter IP addresses that can access remotely.

Cons

Mac to PC can be frustrating. Copy & paste from remote PC to local Mac can be problematic as the clipboard does not always sync up and/or pastes in different formatting (adding spaces, removing line breaks, etc.). Also the keyboard mapping can intermittently go haywire from Mac to PC, requiring a closing and reopening of the remote session.

Michael from Print Mail Communications

Switcher from TeamViewer and have never been happier

This software has worked really well. I work from home often and also while traveling. It’s a very good and dependable software.

Pros

Ease of use. You can stay logged on. Normally no problems. Very rarely disconnects.

Cons

I had to buy a bigger laptop because seeing the screen became problematic.

jennifer from UVM Medical Center

Remote technical assitance

HUGE time saver!

Pros

It's been a little while since I've used this software but it was integral to a change in software that was implemented at my previous job. I was able to remotely view a co-worker's computer in order to more effectively troubleshoot technical issues for her. Being that she was not tech savvy at all, this was the easiest way to help her. It saved me many hours of driving back and forth to help her. I have also used it extensively with my mother and my mother-in-law, both of whom are less than proficient in technology. This software allows me to teach them remotely, in real time and with appropriate feedback, the skills they need on the computer as well as talk them through software installation and upgrades. I can't begin to describe how much travel time LogMeIn has saved me!

Cons

There isn't really a con to the software, per se. The only issue is that there has to be a prerequisite modicum of technical ability for the person I am trying to help before we can even proceed. Guiding someone through the setup process blindly isn't easy but that's not really the fault of the program.

Jeff from LRN

LogMeIn works exactly as described

Fantastic!! I have used it every work day (and sometimes when not scheduled to work) to access my work pc setup. I use it on an i7-6700 with 16gb ram and 2 x 27" HP monitors at home, almost the same setup as in work and the experience is almost identical to sitting at the machine. Both sides of the equation have 100Mb+ connections.

Pros

Since remote working was enforced in Ireland in 2020, LogMeIn has been the backbone of my work day and it has never failed me. I really like the separate file manager and multi-monitor setups.

Cons

I really like the clipboard sync feature, but it could do with a reset button on the interface as sometimes when the remote computer locks, the clipboard sync does not work until the connection is ended fresh connection is established.

Mike from DataPro International

Safe Remote Support Anywhere

LogMeIn Pro is an amazing tool which gives me access to my computer worldwide for both business and personal use. It is easy to set up and to explain to clients. Remote access is essential, downtime has been eliminated and information that can become crucial to a meeting is accessible in a few clicks. With LogMeIn Pro I am accessible to my clients on the other side of the world without ever needing to leave my home. A trusted reliable program I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

LogMeIn Pro works on any system. The software is reliable, we haven't had any real issues that weren't handled immediately which eliminates frustration. I have been able to access my desktop worldwide without any issue in the past seven years.

Cons

The cost is definitely a drawback. Mac to PC can sometimes be a bit frustrating too.

Great tool for remote support

It has been a good experience. Is the app to go when you need a quick remote session to solve problems in a windows / desktop environment.

Pros

LogMeIn Pro is a powerful and corporate application forremote support in a production business environment. The tools and options to make the remote support experience complete, is what i like the most on this app. It has great compatibility across diferente devices and Operative System. That fact, makes it an industry standard for nowadays support services.

Cons

I would like to have a more friendly user interface for LogMeIn. I feel that the GUI is a little outdated. Also, we could use more frequent updates to fix bugs and errors.

Saradhi from Fourth USA

No need of VPN

I have used this software from past 10 years and the best tool to access remote PC's. I am using this to connect my work PC from home and it is the best tool to download huge files from one PC to another.

Pros

It is very east to use and access multiple PC's with one application. The best thing about Logme in is we can access PC's from Web browser instead of downloading additional softwares or tools. The other feature I use using this software is to download large files from one PC to another.

Cons

Remote PC access is depending on the internet speed. If internet connection is slow, gets disconnected too often. UI needs an update as it looks same from past 10 years.

Expensive, but good

LogMeIn Pro has been great to use. I've never had any issues with the functionality and it has some awesome features. The only issue with it is the price.

Pros

LogMeIn Pro is probably the best remote access tool I have ever used. It's easy to use and offers a ton of features. You can train someone how to use it in a few minutes and then they're good to go.

Cons

LogMeIn Pro is pricey...that's the biggest con. They have a history of raising their prices repeatedly and out of nowhere making it hard to justify to management when there are many tools (tools which are catching up in features as well) which are much less expensive.

Kristen from Visit Annapolis

Allows for minimal downtime, can access programs from anywhere.

Reduced downtime, increased work flexibility, productivity

Pros

I love LogMeIn Pro. It allows all of my employees to be able to log into their work computers remotely. We are a small company, and sometimes things happen - a child is sick or you need to access your computer from home. Also, it is great to allow my employees to work remotely if needed. Works well and is easy to use. It enables employees to access business paid programs that they may not have on their home computers by accessing their work computer to get to the program and work. Minimizes downtime and increases productivity.

Cons

There are other cheaper and even free programs that allow a user to log in remotely (remote desktop connection) as long as the computer is powered on. Of course, this alternative has its disadvantages as well. No other issues with LogMeIn other than the competition. Do some price shopping to see what works best for your company

Great for Remote Access when accessing multiple computers

Pros

Love that's its easy to use and very intuitive. Can create groups and add computers to each group. Keeps things organized. Able to create an account for user to access their own workstation with only access to their computer. Ability to send links for download.

Cons

It's more expensive than it used to be. Had to move away from the cost trippled.

Reasons for Choosing LogMeIn Pro

Because at the time the pricing made sense.

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

LogMeIn Pro - Review

- Overall is a very good experience with LogmeIn pro when compared to any other product in market

Pros

- This application provides more flexibility in accessing desktops remotely without any issues at any time. - The features provided in this application are more efficient than any other product in the market - This application can be used easily by any user without any issues.

Cons

- The pricing can be more affordable - The features can be more added into the product - The support can be more helpful

Too expensive, but works really well

Pros

This VNC application works great on your phone or on your computer. The phone handles mouse cursor movement very intuitively, scrolling the screen instead of a mouse using swipe type gestures. It feels very natural. Lag is usually low if you have a good internet connection.

Cons

This software is very expensive if you need to deploy it on more than a few machines. We're talking hundreds of dollars a year. There are so many free alternatives, that if you care about money, this might not be the best solution for you.

Peter from Peter Graham Marine

Industry: Fishery

Always on the Go!

Pros

I am constantly on the move with my business. While I do not sit in and office, I am constantly on the move presenting and promoting our business to potential customers. As I am on the road, it is sometimes difficult to manage all of the tasks that would be easy to do from the computer in my office. LogMeIn Central allows me to access my desktop in my office from anywhere in the world in which I have an internet connection. The responsiveness of the software seamlessly allows me to complete tasks as LogMeIn is essentially acting as a portal view to my own computer. This allows me to complete even the most demanding tasks such as multimedia presentations and programs which are very hardware demanding. Before having purchased this software, I was stuck with using a thumb drive and I would have to rely on the computer that was available to me which made my company that much less efficient.

Cons

I had a difficult time setting up the remote server at first. I had to seek the help of my on call IT person to assist me in getting this set up on my computer in my office but once I did It was smooth sailing from there.

Patricia from Patricia Lange Consulting

I love this product, it helps with flexibility in my work schedule and assist with client emerg.

Good reputation with my clients...they think I'm always available for them.

Pros

Access to clients computer from anywhere, including vacation spots if needed. Giving clients remote access that they had no clue they could do while they were on vacation. Printing is another necessity that this program offers.

Cons

I can't seem to get the "turn off" if a computer is turned off. I've tried talking with tech support, but that's not working. Multi monitor feature needs refining including visibility and pixel matching.

Mark from IT Admin, Retail

Best and most affordable remote app in the market

Pros

This is the most affordable remote desktop app. It is compatible with Windows, MAC. The best part I like is the remote file access capabilities, and grouping the computers. This saves a lot of time. I use this instead of VPN. Just install the app and start remote desktop. Saved a lot of time providing support.

Cons

Once in a while for some reason, on mac the remote access would be disabled automatically. I have to keep turning it on which is kind of annoying.

Lucas from Greenstar Environmental

Industry: Environmental Services

Allows Me to Manage Two Sites Remotly

Pros

Allows me to manage two of my site that are hundreds of miles away without having to physically be there. allows me to log into the desktop onsite and work on it as if I was in front of it. allows me to have access to cameras onsite which give me eyes on the ground remotely.

Cons

Only allows for one person to be on at a time, does not allow someone to shadow the session. boots the current person off of the application if someone else tries to log in

Ben from Boston Consulting Group

Great Software, But Better Values Can Be Found

The software is great. It is fast, works well, and had a lot of extra features. It is one of the few remote software's that allows you to interact with the UAT prompt, which is really important. I would still be using it today if they hadn't gone up significantly on their prices.

Pros

The speed and features of the software in most cases.

Cons

The pricing model and recent cost increases.

Reasons for Choosing LogMeIn Pro

At the time I choose it because it was the industry standard and the price was outstanding.

Kaes from NHH

Ist climbed up quickly

During my time using this software I had no issues and it was seamless and fast, just didn't appreciate the significant price increase when other competitors were providing similar service at a lower price point. Sorry.

Pros

Was great with fast connection, seamless operation, rich features including file sharing, drag and drop etc...

Cons

Price: increased quite a lot, used it for several years but because of cost, we had to switch to another competitor.

Tracey from Pro Fresh

Great! Never a problem and it never let me down. Easy to set up for both sides - and it reliable

Customer Satisfaction from my clients = repeat business = more money!

Pros

I used this software for many years when I ran a software company. It was our go to for accessing our users nationwide and they were happy to have it running on their computers so we could log in as required to assist them.

Cons

Sometimes it was a bit slow to connect but this may have been due to the quality of the end users PC and broadband line. No other things I disliked.

Alexander from jpmaglobal

Industry: Furniture

Remote access to any computer from anywhere in the world.

Pros

This is a great software to connect and manage remote connections. You can create and manage users and give them access to selected computers all from a simple to use portal. Connection quality is always top notch and packages are very flexible.

Cons

The in browser connection window can be slow and buggy at times but at the end of the day is a great alternative to downloading the exe.

Oliver from Brock Physio and Fitness

Remote data and computer management

Pros

Was eventually useful for controlling iMacs at work at two different locations. Allowed for simple file transfer options and whiteboard feature decent for collaboration with others when out of office.

Cons

Expensive renewal options. Only allows remote control of two computers and price goes up quickly if more computers or locations required. Cheaper and as effective alternatives exist.

Guillermo from Eastern University

Easy access control tool widely used in our laboratory practices

Pros

- The transfer of files is carried out quickly between the teams. - It allows remote work to be a thing of the past, that's a great advantage. - It has a graphical interface that is very easy to use. - Our users are easily identified with the tool.

Cons

- It is not compatible for all versions of operating systems, it has forced us to make changes to the equipment.

Jonathan from PC Consultants

Costly but worth it

Does its job and is used daily by our team to offer support and secure access to machines.

Pros

Simple to install and deploy for our users. Works cross platform and a reliable way to get remote access to desktops.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution in the world, we also have Logmein rescue subscriptions which again are not the cheapest. But work.

Kelly from Cleveland Deburring Machine Company

Industry: Machinery

LogMeIn Pro

I have been using LogMeIn Pro for several years and it has really been handy during our "stay home" order due to Covid-19. I am able to access my work e-mail and my PC desktop. I feel like I am sitting at my desk at work and one of the really great features is the ability to print from my desktop to my printer at home. This is so much better than having to send an e-mail from my work e-mail to my personal e-mail to print. This saves time and keeps my personal e-mail uncluttered. I hope this product continues to be around for a long time.

Pros

This software makes working from home easy! I can access my files at work and print to my own printer at home.

Cons

My only dislike is that I have to leave my PC on since this works on individual PC's versus a VPN on a server.

Tina from BF Services LLC

Wonderful Tool

The ability to run payroll remotely or pay liabilities if you didn't get to it during the day; can print reports either at the computer's location or at your desk; can assist another person sitting at the remote computer

Pros

Ability to remotely "sit" at another desktop without leaving your office! Or you forgot to retrieve a file, with this you can just login and print it at your desk!

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't particularly like about the product. Haven't used all the available options, but the ones I have work great

Reasons for Switching to LogMeIn Pro

cost

Beverly from Town of Columbia

Logmein Review

Overall it is a good product and makes working outside of the office easier.

Pros

It is very easy to login and use at any time of the day. I have not had any issues with LogMeIn.

Cons

Depending on what I am working on, the view on the screen is smaller than my regular computer screen. Then I have to adjust my viewing size.

Sanel from Infinite Software Solutions Inc.

LogMeIn Pro

Pros

Overall better than most other remote connection software. Easy enough to use and deploy. Stores passwords to make logins much simpler.

Cons

Personally prefer it only on server environment. Limited to 1 user being connected at a time. Can be difficult when adding profiles from other administrators.

Christi from Bullis Consulting, Inc.

Use it daily. Couldn't do my job without it to connect to my clients.

More efficient work environment. Less travel.

Pros

Convenience. Ability to help my clients in a very fast, efficient manner. Less travel. Ability to help my clients do their jobs efficiently as well.

Cons

Slow to connect sometimes. Prices keep going up with no improvements/changes in the service. No other complaints.

Tammy from QDS

LogMeIn Pro

Pros

Love this software. Log onto my clients PC to show them things and troubleshoot problems they are having without having to have them search for things over the phone. This works great for software support specialist. Spent many years being frustrated on the phone with clients when asking them what they see on their screen, now I can see what they see.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about this software. It is awesome.

Morris from Park Ave Doors

It Serves The Purpose

Pros

the fact that i could site at home are at work and maneuver my computer in my other home or office without having to bother anyone

Cons

after all it's working with the internet and at times when the service is poor then the whole program is getting a nap and you can't do anything

Christopher from Simpson Dental Associates

LogMeIn Pro is So Easy To Use

I have never had any problems with this software. Great customer service, excellent price, convenient features, and easy-to-use interface. My experience with LogMeIn Pro has been a joy. My dental office uses this software to allow our IT company allow access to all 14 of our computers. I use this personally to be able to remotely log into my computer when I'm away. LogMeIn Pro is the finest remote access software.

Pros

Everything. There are no flaws with this software. It is extremely easy to use and is so convenient. The features are great, from allowing me to access my computer from afar or access other people's computers to assist them.

Cons

I have no complaints with this software.

Daniel from City Of North Battleford

Well rounded product

Pros

Logmein Pro comes with good suite of features that makes remote support a breeze. It more than just a remote access tool.

Cons

The remote agents can become corrupt and stop functioning. Remote sessions struggle to connect on slower internet connections.

Remote Access for Business Needs

My overall experience has been good with LogMeIn Pro. I'm easily able to configure and add new connections and it is simple enough for end users to understand the fundamentals. We are utilizing this for select remote work from home situations.

Pros

The client software was very easy to test, validate and deploy on short notice for our entire organization. The ability to provide multi-factor authentication for end users, coupled with simplistic control access from an administrative portal made this a no brainer. You get great value for what they can offer in their product.

Cons

Occasional random end user disconnects using the remote computer connection even over a strong internet connection without lag. Not the greatest graphics experience if you are attempting to remotely control a PC in which performance is needed, but that is to be expected with any remote application.

Value and product offerings

Susan from JCWallace & Co

Good product but too expensive

It's been good for years but the cost is now too expensive when there are cheaper products on the market which are just as good

Pros

Reliable access and fairly straight forward

Cons

Cost - more than twice the price of competitors

michael from mdreports

Logmein is a great business tool for technology professionals

Pros

1. Easy to search for computer names. 2. Easy to install LogMeIn agent on client PCs. 3. Deployment link is easy way of installing the application on clients.

Cons

1. Cost is affordable but could be a tiny bit cheaper.

I love, love LogMeIn.

I really do not have a con to put here. I love the software and have used it for years and years successfully.

Pros

This software is the greatest. It is easy to use. It is easy to setup. You can easily remote access computers from anywhere.

One of my favorite Remote Desktop Applications

Pros

What I like about LogMeIn is the ability to save passwords. This makes it easier when logging into a server and you forget the Windows' User Profile credentials. You receive a little notification that tells you, you can login with the Saved Username/Password.

Cons

With LogMeIn, you do not have the ability to have multiple users log into the remote destination. This isn't necessarily a harsh CON, more of a minor inconvenience, because it's not often I'll need someone else to remote into the same destination as me.

Jan from Berkshire Hathaway Preferred Real Estate

Logmeinpro

I actually love logmeinpro. It is just so easy and it logs me in within minutes.

Pros

This software is just so easy to use. I can be sitting at my home computer and sign in at logmeinpro and I am in my computer at the office in no time. It is as if I am actually sitting there. It is fast and easy to manipulate.

Cons

I am not sure if it is something I do wrong, but when I sign in to logmein and it sends me to my computer at the office, it scrambles all of my icons I had in order on my desk. This creates me to having to look for the icons that I actually need to get into.

LogMeIn

Overall I liked the problem that it solved but it wasn't that strong of a tool. Always slow and lagging.

Pros

Overall I like the problem that LogMEIn solves. Super happy that there is a tool like this that exists. We would use it daily and it was good to have access to remote CPU's.

Cons

Overall Quality is ok. Connection always seems unstable and seems like there's a lag but could be my own internet speed. Ease of Use: Fairly easy, but not real intuitive Features & Functionality are basic and decent. Customer Support: Needed but process was long and drawn out. Not too helpful

GRACE from AVF Group

Log Me In Pro

i have used this software while on vacation because of time sensitive tasks that needed completing, I have used it in cases where I just couldn't get into the office because of bad weather. Business doesn't stop for anything and this software gives me the ability to work from any where.

Pros

I really like that I can log into my work PC day or night. It is easy to use and gives me the freedom to work outside of my office. I have access to everything on my work PC. I cannot say enough good stuff about this software.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. I have been using the software for sometime and never have problems with the software.