Browse Voxer Reviews

Lori from Fake Food Free Productions, LLC

Industry: Photography

The perfect tool when verbal communication is better than email

I use Voxer with my business accountability partners. We ask each other questions, talk out business ideas, and share feedback. Voxer allows us to leave messages and respond to them on our own time. It is such a convenient tool when you can't express what you mean in writing and you don't have time to schedule a one-on-one call or meeting. I use it nearly every day.

Pros

I love that I can leave voice messages and talk out ideas with colleagues. This allows them to respond on their own time. It's the perfect tool when talking something out is easier than emailing it or texting.

Cons

Sometimes messages that are listened to still show up as new in my alerts even after shutting down the app.

Great Tool To Use With Coaching Clients And Virtual Assistants

The best part about using Voxer for my coaching business is not feeling like i'm locked into a conversation which can happen with software like Zoom.

Pros

I'm just getting started with Voxer and it has been such a great tool to use with my coaching clients. They can send me voice messages and then I can collect my thoughts to give them the best answer before I respond. The messages are saved so my clients and I can go back and listen or read what was said for easy reference. And, with the paid version, you can take back a message you didn't mean to send.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this software. It was a gem to find Voxer and you can choose to use it for free or on a paid level for your business. If you're not sure about jumping into the pro version, go ahead and try the app for free. There really isn't anything to lose.

Reasons for Switching to Voxer

I still have Zoom, but I like Voxer more because I can have conversations while doing other things in my day. With Zoom, you are confined to your computer and "fixed" to the conversation.

Virginia from From The Bottom 2 The Top LLC

Industry: Information Services

The Ultimate All in One Software

Communication with team and clients has been a joy with Voxer. It is affordable and allows you to have a membership with or with out a paid subscription.

Pros

This software program have become the subsequent first-class issue to a present day modernized Walkie Talkie. What I loved the maximum of the brilliant software program is the walkie talkie feature. Not only are you able to for my part speak to others, the team function of this product makes it easier to communicate with group participants. Sending out data for one person , or as a team venture Voxer has made advertising and communication fun and exciting. Staying up to date with my team is crucial so this software has set us on the right path. Communicating can't get any easier. Whether non-public communication or institution activity this software I would endorse to all. With the walkie talkie it's far like being right there with the individual you are speaking to, real time conversations taken to the ultimate level

Cons

This software is the easiest I have come across , I have no dislikes to this product at all!

Kim from Designed To Network

Quick

Pros

Great to communicate with your team, clients, etc. when you don't want to get onto a video or phone call, but it's too difficult to type out over email or slack, you can walkie-talkie them!

Cons

The desktop version is really glitchy and I have to restart it again.

Samra from Mary Kay

Want to share voice and text messages all in one place? This is your solution

It is a time efficient application for communication. You can see when messages have been read or listened to, so you know the status of communication. I appreciate being able to forward content to other users. Overall, it's an amazing communication tool that combines voice and text based messaging.

Pros

I can communicate by voice without having to make a live phone call. It's a time saver because critical things can be communicated but without the time taken in conversations.

Cons

Until you figure out you have control over some of the settings, you may find some of it to be clunky.

Adam from APF Networks Ltd

Voxer is the better of the audio comms

Easy to get on with, some people I already knew were on the platform enjoy it and reached out to me when I onboarded. It's pretty slick and not too taxing. I think the guides are pretty useful and easy to digest. Good work

Pros

This is a simple and non-intrusive app which I think the designers have done a great job. Simple to use and intuitive.

Cons

I've experienced a conversational breakdown - I cant tag, to 'comeback to' a message - once read it has an attritional value to it.

Reasons for Switching to Voxer

Concerns about data and not overly happy with Whatsapp interface for audio messages.

Ashley from Landmark Services Cooperative

Industry: Farming

Easy communication tool

Great. I love it and recommend to my friends all the time.

Pros

It makes life so easy to send to my husband notes or messages. I can see if he's read or listened to it and don't need to interrupt him with a call. I've enlisted a bunch of friends to use it too.

Cons

Hmmm not much. It's a pretty convenient tool to use. Sometimes it tells me that I haven't listened when I have or that I have a new Vox and I don't.

Kristen from Kristen Archer Design

Voxer is the perfect way to connect with clients and teams

Overall Voxer is a great platform. I would love to see the above issue resolved and then I would give it a 10.

Pros

I love how I can connect with my clients and team verbally with a touch of a button. I also love that I can still text or send images as well.

Cons

I often have to close out the app and start over because I realize halfway through a message that it isn't recording.

Voxer Business

I communicate information, inspire and motive and Ask for answers for a quick repsonse.

Pros

As a director for MAry Kay, this is a great tool for communicating with my team as a group or individually. I like that I can recall a message if I need to.

Cons

Sometimes, I received audio messages from some members of a larger group.

Teresa from Grant Writing Simplified Podcast

Useful for quick communication

Overall it's a great way to stay in touch with small teams without needing to use your phone text messages.

Pros

Voxer is a great tool for quick voice or text messages. It's also good for 1:1 or group messaging. I like the quick, walkie-talkie style voice option or the text option. The search function is useful. It can be used with the phone app or on a computer.

Cons

It can sometimes be glitchy and a little cumbersome. Sometimes it's tedious to scroll back to find unread messages. It's okay for quick photo sharing or small files, but I'd use a different platform to send anything large.

Matthew from Lancaster Middle School

Coaching

Pros

Voxer made communicating during athletic events easy and fun. The coaches and players could share messages and communicate more fluently than using email or other messaging products.

Cons

I would like to find more uses for Voxer within an educational setting that I could teach my students. Students love to communicate and use technology.

Abbie from Image Aesthetic Dentistry

Business Management

Pros

I use Voxer just about every single day. I like that I can add a large amount of people to any chats that we have for the week. Sometimes when I do not have the time to read through everyone's chat, I like that I can send a voice recording to my group and they can reply with one as well. Being able to send pictures through the chat is also great because I can if I am not explaining something clearly I can share photos for my team to review and provide their feedback.

Cons

I do not like that if I have my phone attached to the bluetooth on my car, and I am on a phone call or listening to music, podcast ect. that the voxer app will just change everything to make the notification sound. Then I have to get my phone and go back to whatever I was using prior. The only other thing I do not like is when I go through the chat I am in, if I do not need to listen to an audio, it still shows I have a notification. I am the type that needs to have no notifications on their phone.

Day to day communication with the team

I like it overall, keeps the chatting out of texts and can be muted when I am not working

Pros

I like the push to talk walkie talkie feature, the ability to answer in text as well and have it all on a separate app in real time

Cons

Voxer can feel intrusive when it asks for your devices contacts, especially when you are using it for work

Amy from Religious Institutions

Industry: Graphic Design

Voxer

Different clients have different communication styles and if they are verbal then this is the best tool to use.

Pros

I like the walkie-talkie like feature of Voxer. Sometimes a text is not enough and its easier to just say something.

Cons

You can't upload easily to Voxer and it only takes certain file types. Sometimes it does not notify me when I have a new message.

Bobby from Banking

Fun walkie talkie app

Overall, this is a great app to communicate within a company with each other.

Pros

We use this app as a walkie talkie to communicate with dispatch and other delivery drivers for food delivery. It’s easy to use and allows us to communicate with each other easily.

Cons

Sometimes it is glitchy or slow. Sometimes I don’t get notified that I have a voice memo. That usually happens when I gave the app open and my screen locked on my phone.

Sarah from Graceful Awakenings Studio

Voxer: A necessity for small business owner!

Overall this is a great tool that I will continue to use!

Pros

I like that it makes it so easy to stay in touch. It's also really helpful to have the voice recording option. I get so tired of texting sometimes and it's not always convenient. Just being able to talk back and forth while not in real time is so helpful!

Cons

It was a little hard for me to figure out how to use the walky talky button. I might have just needed an update or something, but it didn't work the first few tries.

Michelle from Michelle Den Boer

Helpful and enjoyable

Being accessible to clients!! I enjoy it!!

Pros

I love the software because it add a personal touch to my contact w clients. I am able to explain things easier then typing the answers or reply.

Cons

Nothing it’s be all positive and enjoyable

Cindy from Cindy Van Arnam

Voxer is convenient but not the best

Pros

Ease of use Handy walkie-talkie service Great for communication

Cons

Notifications don't always work, resulting in missed messages Sound doesn't always go through headphones, no matter how many times I adjust the setting

Nikki from LadyBoss

Good product for communication

Overall it was good for quick and easy communication.

Pros

Helped stay in touch with coworkers on my team.

Cons

Sometimes it would glitch and the messages wouldn’t play or disappear.

Ryan from Ryan Smith Coaching

Love voxer for communicating with clients

Overall easy to use and convenient. Makes it easy to listen and respond when the time is right.

Pros

It allows me to easily record, send messages, and receive messages anytime from clients. Easy of use and convenience is key.

Cons

Some clients don’t like installing the app, or having another way to communicate outside of their normal channels.

Rachel from The Bridge Church Denton

Great way to communicate

Overall a great product to use to communicate with our team

Pros

One of the features I like the most on this software is being able to speed up voice messages. It saves so much time, especially on longer messages

Cons

It is slightly antiquated and I wish you could send bigger video files, but overall a good product to use

Vying for Voxer

We really like what it has to offer for our business/ministry.

Pros

This product is exceptional! It is easy to set up. Easy to utilize. Once you work through the settings/notifications, you are good to go.

Cons

The product does have its hiccups and it would be nice if the bluetooth connectivity was a little more seamless to fine tune.

Voxer is often overlooked but it is a great instant communication tool.

What I love most about Voxer is that I can use it on my mobile devices and online in a web browser. Communicating with groups of people is very convenient

Pros

Voxer is an easy to use push to talk communication tool that works like a walkie talkie. You can send audio messages and text messages to your connected friends or employees.

Cons

It is sometimes glitchy and doesn't work right. It works over WiFi but is not always reliable the way it should be.

Gabrielle from Gabrielle Bogan

Voxer makes team communication a cinch!

Using Voxer Business has been overall a great experience. It's super easy to understand and makes communication a cinch!

Pros

I love Voxer Business! It is such an easy to use tool to communicate with friends, clients and my team alike. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an online business, or especially during this time when almost everyone is working from home!

Cons

There's honestly nothing I don't like about Voxer Business. It really supports me in my communication with those I need to talk with most on a daily basis.

Genius idea!

Pros

- Very novice and smart way to be able to walkie talkie another person so that everything is being stated in real time and not just a voice recording! - Saves all information and chats no matter the time - Can upload documents and pictures in chat!

Cons

- Would like if there was more of an obvious reminder when a message is missed

Ever from Ge

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Useful to send funny audios to people

It is useful for jokes, but i do not use it as my main message app

Pros

I like that the audio is reproduced instantly and you can send funny audios to people in serious occasions

Cons

If you are not paying attention, you may miss and important message

Kristy from Honor Family Resolution

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Voxer

Pros

Convenience of leaving a message and being able to listen and respond when you are able.

Cons

There are no cons. I would suggest a user to continue using the walkie to learn how easy it is.

Voxer good for quick conversations

Good experience. I use it daily with a client. It’s a quick way to have a conversation.

Pros

Voxer is excellent for sending quick voice messages. Easy to use and messages are clear. Can also send text messaging.

Cons

Messages go quickly and can’t always be retrieved. It is challenging to save attachments. Groups can be difficult to follow

Nikki from Mary Kay

Industry: Cosmetics

Makes company communication simple

Not pleasant but it may have been due to who was running it instead of the application itself. I know people use it still but I don’t prefer it.

Pros

Created a quick group to communicate company news consistently and privately. The ability to see who has “seen/heard” each message makes it easier to know that communication is being dispersed and accountability is there.

Cons

I couldn’t stand the notification tone. It was possibly due to who was sending the messages and how her attitude caused it to sound domineering instead of friendly. However, if there’s a way to customize tones that would have been nice. I feel other group messenger apps are easier to use as they are associated with apps we are already using for business.

Joel from Jackson BevCo

Review of Voxer

I only use Voxer with a couple of my Managers. It really helps that they can send me a voice message without having to call me. Sometimes I'm not in an area where I can answer my phone and going back to answer their questions is helpful.

Pros

What I like the most about Voxer is that it gives me the ability to chat with my wife and kids without having to dial a phone number. This is just like a walkie talkie and helps when the kids don't reach out when they are supposed to. It is also fun to chat back and forth with my friends at the push of a button instead of texting or calling.

Cons

What I like least about Voxer is that sometimes the messages aren't clear enough to understand. It's not that big of a deal breaker as we just ask each other to repeat said message.

Heather from Hjr consulting

Voice messages be gone

It's has be an invaluable tool for communication with team members for an event especially to ensure messages were received.

Pros

Love the walkie talkie aspect Voice memos are more personal Text feature is a bonus Love being able to express what I am saying and thinking

Cons

The notification noise is a bit disturbing and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. It also kept loading my contacts after being asked to stop

KORBIN from Reclamation Church Monroeville

What a great way to give instructions!

Voxer is a timesaver! Don't want get caught up in mindless chit-chat! Vox your team! It is like using a walkie-talkie with time wasted !

Pros

Voxer is a wonderful to pass along messages. Need to give quick instructions - Vox them! Need to leave a message for your family - Vox them!

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I do not like about Voxer. It is easy and efficient to use! Try it, you will not be disappointed!!!

Rahel from Rahel the Consultant

Does what it's suppose to...

I currently use it to communicate with my clients. It's a great way for them to get in touch with me quickly.

Pros

Sending a voice message out to multiple people simultaneously is effortless. You can see who has interacted with your message and who has not.

Cons

It would be great if voice to text transcription was for longer than 30 seconds. I think extending it to a minute would be an improvement.

Stephanie from Weichert Realtors, Community Group

Very convenient

Pros

If you don't like having to type everything out, Voxer is a great app to have for voice messaging. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I like everything about this software. It is so easy to use.

Abigail from Greenway Health

Voxer Review

I love Voxer! It has made communicating super easy.

Pros

Voxer is a super efficient way to connect with coworkers and clients. I really enjoy using it and it is super simple.

Cons

I do not dislike anything about this software. I find it very useful in the workplace.

Anna from Strictly Savvy

Industry: Executive Office

Voxer Chat

It's a quick and efficient way to get information across to clients and back from them.

Pros

It's an app easily downloaded to your phone. Your contacts sync to it nicely and it's simple to learn and use.

Cons

I had an issue a few years back where the app would start recording on its own accord while my phone was sitting on my desk. Thankfully it didn't send to any of my clients, but from a privacy point of view, this was a major issue for us. In saying this, I have a colleague currently using Voxer and she has had no issues at all.

Standard walkie talkie app

Pros

Being able to text, like walkie talkie messages, seeing message history and ability to replay messages.

Cons

That the message sends as you are talking; I wish that you can record your message, listen to it and then choose to send it vs. it being sent automatically.

Shahab from George Washington University

The cure for iMessage

Pros

Voxer is a fascinating app that can be used in any work environment.

Cons

It is missing the key functionality of a real walkie-talkie, which is holding to actually reach the other persons microphone.

April from April Ockerman

Industry: Ranching

A good little audio software

The benefits I realized where the amount of messages you can listen to and the ease of sending out message to the audience you are helping.

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is that you can actually listen to the message on the app.

Cons

The thing that I don't like about the software is that the software isn't really talked about or used by lot of people.