• Pros

• "Great value for the price and easy to implement and use."

• "Simpplr is an awesome tool, easy to use, user friendly, modern layout but most importantly fast and reliable. Their customer service is fantastic too!"

• "I really enjoy the quarterly platform release -- which is based on user feedback. Great features that help maintain multiple sites and users."

• Cons

• "MS teams integration is 1 way and a couple of minor bugs but are being fixed with new releases."

• "There are some limitations that we've experienced, but Simpplr is very good about taking questions and suggestions and making upgrades to the product to meet most of those needs. "

• "The only downside to the tool is the limited functionality of the page creation. It has the basics, but it would be so much better if there were more features and functionality."

Browse Simpplr Reviews

Shannon from FlexCare Medical Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy for everyone. Really!

In evaluating intranets I knew we needed something that would be easy to administrate in the long run and even more than that we needed a product that was easy for our users. Simpplr has an A+ in my book for both of those. In addition, working with everyone at Simpplr has been very easy and they are quick to respond. We rolled out our first three departments in 6 weeks and went live on-time. Simultaneously we started our next round of teams and after only 4 months (since project launch) we have every single department live and every single user has created at least one piece of content. There's no way we could have done this so quickly with another application (I'm looking at you Australia). There are definitely some quality of life improvements I would like to see Simpplr make but I'll take the ease of use over more advanced features any day.

Pros

Ease of use. The setup and ongoing administration was the fastest and easiest software implementation I've been part of. On top of that, my users had a single 1 hour hands-on training session and they've been able to create hundreds of content pages without any help from me.

Cons

They don't use their own application for the help portal information. The support team is great and responds quickly but if you're just trying to look up information on their help site it's a bit tedious. I'd really like to see Simpplr have an Admin Site and a User Site that I could enable in my own environment that has how-to articles and short videos. Instead, right now I have to find the information through the help portal and then copy it into my environment for my users.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

We needed a solution as quickly as possible and one that would be easy for our users. Simpplr was the perfect choice.

Diane from INTRUST Bank

Simpplr makes employee communication easy!

Our experience with Simpplr is great - from the responsiveness to any technical questions to adopting to the software updates.

Pros

The ease of sharing information is unsurpassed. Simpplr has taken the challenges of employee communication to heart and provides the tools that editors need to share articles and company news. We can focus on our words, tell the stories that need to be told - and not worry about the technical side.

Cons

There are a few features that we'd like to see - and Simpplr takes our suggestions seriously by asking questions about our needs. The support we receive is amazing and appreciated by our internal teams.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Design options and overall ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

We made the switch primarily because of ease of use. We also spoke to several other companies who use the product and heard only good comments.

Simpplr is Instagram for the workplace

I think this app actually improves our culture a great bit. The 5 stars are sincere. In the old days we’d go to the water cooler to get to know our coworkers. Now we’re at the water cooler asking if people have seen that new video on our Hub. So site helps fuel that connection with a virtual water coolers across the company.

Pros

Simpplr is like LinkedIn and Instagram had a baby and that baby insisted on being a business app. I know we’re not supposed to be social at work, but my favorite part is watching videos and photos that employees uploaded. Okay, maybe that isn’t the most productive use of my time but it does draw me to the site and get me to read my CEO’s weekly missives.

Cons

I’d like more emoticons. I’m joking, they actually have many.

Amber from Frontwave Credit Union

A Modern Intranet Easy to Deploy & Use

We had a desire to improve communication throughout the organization. The Simmplr platform has provided us a way to easily and quickly make updates and disseminate them to staff. Plus it's a visually appealing and engaging system that many staff enjoy using.

Pros

We transitioned from an outdated home-grown intranet solution to Simpplr. The two systems are night and day! From a user perspective, Simpplr is modern and easy to navigate. From an admin & content creation perspective, it's intuitive and fast - and you really can't screw things up. Everything is easily adjustable, which makes experimenting with new content and features very easy. We were also able to transition all of our knowledge documents to be hosted on Simpplr, instead of having them on various servers and systems throughout the company. Plus, everything is easily searchable - from PDFs to content pages. It has really enabled a "one-stop shop" for our employees.

Cons

Because it's a 3rd party software, not all of the features are customizable. For example, we couldn't change the name of one of the tabs from "Apps" to "Links" (like our old system had) - so that required a bit of a learning curve at first for our users. We also discovered after launching that in-site search bars are only available to admins or site managers. While users can see the in-site search bar, if they use it, they get no results. It's a minor issue, but still a little odd.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Our old intranet was outdated, difficult to use, and lacked robust search capability.

Susan from J&A

Simply Outperforms Anything Else -- Employees Love it!

Overall, Simpplr allowed a disjointed company to come together as one business to inform, inspire and connect employees. It is the one channel everyone tunes into for the latest company news, "one-truth" reports and data, fun information about fellow teammates, and so much more. The ability to connect people in a visually smart and engaging manner makes internal communications that much more influential in moving the company's culture forward.

Pros

The technology is innovative, easy to use and encourages employee engagement. The ability to garner over 20+ insights, encourage comments and feedback, and provide a mobile experience is priceless. The ability to move at the speed of business is something that Simpplr offers. You can upload imagery, copy, videos and more that is attractive and engaging. It looks like a consumer-friendly site that helps business motivate, connect and inform employees.

Cons

There truly aren't that many items to list. Each time I had an issue, the team was responsive. Updates are super easy and the technology continues to improve.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Ease of use. Pricing. More importantly, Simpplr aligned with the internal communications strategy where it could empower content creators across the businesses to be engaged and successful. It was an easy choice.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

The prior intranet was too clunky and too hard to upload information. Nobody cared to take the 15 minutes or more to upload a photo or story. It was awful. It was costly and ineffective.

Tim from CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Fast, Easy, Intuitive Deployment

We could not be happier with the choice we made to select and deploy Simpplr.

Pros

I truly liked how easy it was to not only learn the product but to also be an administrator of it. We had a very short timeline of 6 weeks to design, create and deploy our new Intranet site. The Simpplr team was great to work with. The Simpplr platform makes it easy to deploy new team sites, new content, employees now have the ability to be more socially engaging. Our new Intranet has never been so easy to manage and update. Leveraging the Site Owner and Content Managers has enabled us to distribute the responsibilities to the individual teams.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Simpplr has a great looking new modern platform with very little overhead to deploy, create and maintain content

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

We had a really stagnant old SharePoint site that was difficult to maintain, update and keep relevant. Simpplr solved all those issues.

Just What We Needed

Extremely positive. Great implementation team, and a great product that is getting better with every release.

Pros

Simpplr has the perfect mix of features and configurability without being overwhelming. It's easy to train employees to manage and create their own content. Also: it's very flexible from an implementation standpoint, so if at any point you need to pivot on your approach, it's easy to do.

Cons

The Simpplr designed user experience is easy and enjoyable. Every once in a while you have to dip into the Salesforce back-end for user management which is less easy to navigate. It's not often, so not an issue for us, and the security of Salesforce was a big selling point so it really evens out.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

We are a complex organization, but needed an easy solution to implement since our organization traditionally runs lean. We did not have a big team and wanted to be able to move forward quickly. We did not have the time for a long and complicated strategy and planning phase.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Joomla was almost unusable. Even changing a link as a tedious task.

Rachel from States Title

Simpplr is Simple

Overall Simpplr has been a great experience from first contact to implementation to launch. I expect that while we continue to build out our intranet that there will be more great things to come.

Pros

Simpplr is just that - SIMPLE to manage and use. The interface is very user-friendly and consistent while still offering a feeling of customization. Anyone can use it, which makes management of the intranet easy as we delegate information to specific departments and let them control their own sites and information without the hassle of a bottleneck. Working with the Simpplr team has also been fantastic. They are responsive, informed, and invested in your success as a customer. They are available anytime I have a question, or need support. My other favorite feature are the analytics that are simple to use and understand. Analytics hold the key to understand our audience and keep improving our intranet site.

Cons

There are a couple small glitches with the system that still haven't been worked out. For example, administrators see duplicate sites. There were some problems with the events calendar, and we're hoping to see some new features in the next couple months.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Our choice to go with Simpplr was ultimately due to the ease of use, management, and analytics that Simpplr provides that we couldn't find collectively in any other intranet software.

Bekie from Envestnet

Community Management Dream

Overall, every person that I've interacted with at Simpplr has been incredibly helpful. The sales team, implementation team, and now our customer success manager all seem like they really want us to have a successful community, and are not just trying to pile additional products to up the cost.

Pros

We recently moved our large intranet over from another vendor to the Simpplr platform. What I find the most refreshing about using this platform is that I could quickly tell they put a lot of research into the features they offer. They listen to their customers and respond accordingly to their needs. The system is a breeze to use. Their auto-governance tool is also incredibly helpful in assuring that our community is not a content graveyard, which had been a problem in the past. I've only had to contact their support team a couple of times so far, but I've been really impressed with the speed of response.

Cons

Can't really complain about anything. It's been a great experience so far.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Cost, lack of support, and overall functionality.

Beautiful, elegant turnkey modern intranet solution

Simpplr provided excellent guidance and support throughout the onboarding process and post-implementation. The customer success team is always available to help whenever we need it. Besides the high-quality product, Simpplr provides extensive industry research and thought leadership to position customers for success.

Pros

Simpplr's high quality visuals, page layouts and ease of use.

Cons

Reliance on Salesforce 'Files' system does create some limitations for document sharing, but this has not been a major issue.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Ease of implementation, ability to customize, 'clean' interface.

Chris from CrowdStrike

Great tool for the workforce of today.

Our experience has been very positive from setup deployment. We needed a tool for a distributed workforce that would help bring people and content together. We have been through ~4 quarterly updates which are always great to see with new features and little to no impact on end users.

Pros

Ease of use, analytics, search and speed at which users can be successful with the tool and end user adoption. We came from a legacy tool that was deep in terms of features but somewhat cumbersome to create and curate content. We saw low adoption, content views and distrust in the search results. With Simpplr, our users can be successful with little to no guidance. We have a greater number of content creators than ever creating valuable, meaningful content.

Cons

No real issues with the tool, this was the right tool for us as an organization. Perceptually light weight but incredibly powerful. We have had a couple of key integrations that were not available when we deployed but these have been addressed in quarterly releases since we launched.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

We knew that we were not going to have a large team to administer our Intranet. We needed an easy to use tool with built in features for analytics, content curation, governance, etc. that requires little training. We found exactly what we were looking for in Simpplr.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Our previous tool was perceived to be difficult to use and often required IT involvement to create content. We wanted a powerful, easy to use tool with a good mobile presence.

James from FHLBank San Francisco

'Simple' to implement and great to use

Simpplr has always been approachable during the onboarding phase and very helpful in the implementation phase. We are confident of getting it right due to their support

Pros

I like how easy it was to understand the operating model and to design the intranet to suit multiple departments and functions. It's nice to only have to focus on the user facing functionality and design while all the inner workings are taken care of by the platform. It was an easy sell to IT and to the business to adopt Simpplr as our new intranet

Cons

We almost did not adopt simpplr because our information is not encrypted at rest. I would like some more control over limiting some features to admins only and not to site managers - like the ability to create unlisted sites

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

We knew we would go live with Simpplr much sooner and easier than we would with Drupal.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

SharePoint was hard to customize and IT wanted to sunset the current application

Courtney from AAA NCNU

Simpplr makes communications simple

My experience with Simpplr has been a great! From training to implementation and even the success team -- Simpplr staff is there when you need them and are always helpful.

Pros

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I think the platform has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see how it continues to evolve.

Timothy from Polk County Tax Collector

Top Notch Intranet Platform

Overall, we are highly satisfied with the product. It's simple to use and the phone applications are super intuitive.

Pros

Simpplr is easy to setup and administer. The native phone apps helps our users to engage with each other whether they are in the office or out of it. The organizational chart syncing with our HRIS system saves us a ton of time.

Cons

Unfortunately, at this time Simpplr doesn't have native calendars which forced us to find a different solution to our scheduling needs. Also, there is a "not useful" flag that users can use on content posts. It would be nice if that was an optional feature.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

The Simpplr platform seemed more feature rich and easier to administer.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Our SharePoint was way out of date and we do not have the resources to support the newer versions.

Lauren from Bond Brand Loyalty

Fantastic UX and implementation experience

We have transformed the way we communicate, share knowledge and creates community with our hybrid workforce. I would highly recommend Simpplr for someone who is focused on search capabilities that integrate with SharePoint and has a very social culture.

Pros

Resources and implementation team keep you on track with ideas, integrations to Office 365 actually work as intended, technical support team always available to troubleshoot. We have seen better than anticipated engagement with employees and couldn't be happier with Simpplr.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Met all of our business requirements

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Ease of use for content managers

Shari from Future Sate

Super easy to manage SalesForce Intranet!

We are able to create a beautiful and easy to manage intranet that our teams can access from anywhere on any device! From an IT perspective we wanted a tool that anyone can create content with, we only need to set-up users on the back end and our teams can all build content and share information in a way that is connected and integrated with our existing environment.

Pros

I love that it’s built on the trusted platform of SalesForce. It makes it easy to administer as I am already familiar with SFDC and the app management is very user friendly. The mobile app is also very easy to set-up and our team can have access to all the content and contacts on the go. We love the Box.com integration too!

Cons

I wish that some of the reporting functionality and analytics can only be accessed by the administrator using SalesForce functionality and isn’t in the UI for the team to run reports in the app itself. The analytics get better with each release but do need improving to get more usable data in app.

Rishi from Genesys Works

Great product and a must have at all companies

We have used Simpplr for over 3 years and are happy with this tool. Great job, Simpplr team. You guys make working remotely very easy!

Pros

Cons

There is really nothing about Simpplr that I can complain about

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Great integration with Salesforce and modern outlay

Quick and easy route to communication success!

We needed a solution to improve communication across our office and field teams - one that would feel like social media to keep everyone engaged, regardless of their technical ability. Simpplr gave us that and a whole lot more!

Pros

Simpplr gave us every feature we needed, and has been adding more great features over time. The onboarding and setup process were excellent, and support has been there for us every step of the way. Our account manager has been instrumental in ensuring that we achieve success, and we have built a great working relationship.

Cons

The analytics feature does not currently support the metrics from users of the native mobile app, so I am hoping to see this added in the near future.

Lynelle from Leukaemia Foundation

Simpplr keeping us together

Simpplr has improved our organisational communication and ensures that we have a source of truth within our organisation.

Pros

Simpplr is such a straight forward system that helps our organisation stay connected. As a national organisation dispersed across Australia, staying connected is fundamental to our success. We also have a range of users with varied computer skills so Simpplr's simple interface is accessible and straight forward so everyone can use.

Cons

The feed can move pretty fast in our organisation so keeping on top of content that people should know can take some time. The newsletter feature could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Unsure, I wasn't involved in procuring Simpplr.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Simpplr allowed anyone to publish content and had a feed feature which allowed for two way conversations not just broadcast.

Aaron from Genesys Works

A cornerstone of our technological ecosystem

Overall, I couldn't Simpplr enough. One of the most important facets of a product for me is responsiveness to customer needs. These guys have always provided fast, thoughtful responses to our inquiries. They even go above and beyond the product itself and serve as a thought partner on knowledge dissemination and internal communication strategies for the org at large.

Pros

Simpplr's native Salesforce application and integration with Box fits perfectly within our technological ecosystem. Simpplr's knowledge management features make it a trivial task to create and disseminate documentation on core processes in a way that's very accessible for end users.

Cons

In the future I would love the ability to do more customization of pages with custom HTML, CSS, and JS. That said, Simpplr has a steady and robust roadmap for new features, so I'm excited to see what's next!

Cathy from J.M. Wilson

Simpplr has been a great for our company

Using Simpplr as our intranet has been huge in reducing the amount of e-mail that is sent corporate wide. Having one central place to have information stored and shared increases our efficiencies and reduces the amount of back and forth e-mails or saving of e-mails. We continue to learn features and best practices through the help of our representatives at Simpplr.

Pros

What I like about this software includes the ability to customize, organize and manage the way that works best for our organization. It is very easy for anyone to use. It has a very 'social media' feel to it and is intuitive for most users. The support I've received since signing on has been outstanding.

Intuitive and Engaging

To drive engagement, we used Simpplr in place of an event management application. During our event, we discovered Simpplr didn't have all of the capacities of our previous app. The team at Simpplr heard our concerns and within months, launched new features that will allow us to use the app again at our next major event. The enhanced RSVP/Events pages and the new SMS text massaging capability are amazing.

Pros

From day one, our teams loved the homepage news carousel, engaging "twitter-like" feed for everyone to collaborate, and sticky tiles that permanently hold important information, links, social media feeds and video highlights. The individual sites for each group/department allow others to contribute valuable content without hand-holding or extensive training. Our teammates LOVE the mobile app, and the push notifications we send alerting them to important information.

Cons

Nothing. It's great. The consistent improvements address any concerns.

Jan from ICUC Social

Excellent Employee Engagement Platform

It took us a little longer than planned to onboard due to some technology integration we wanted in place prior to launch, but otherwise the experience has been great.

Pros

We are a remote organization and were looking to increase connection and collaboration among our employees and simultaneously for a way to share important information in an alternative form than email. This platform helped us achieve both. It has a social media feel with all the privacy and protection required of an intranet. It is user-friendly and the customer experience with the support team has been great.

Cons

We have a wishlist of a few content formats we would like to see added, but the team has been very receptive to those wishes and has most on the calendar for future versions. All positive feedback so far.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Simpplr: Met our needs more accurately Offered more (and more robust) features Included tech integrations required of our business

Mike from DocuSign

Our Company Hub

Every company needs a place to store knowledge and receive company information. This one is easier to use and looks cleaner. Before Simpplr, we have various locations for information: Salesforce, Box, Sharepoint, etc. Now we have one place to go with one search across various repositories.

Pros

Simpplr’s intranet, branded the Hub, is a great place to find up to date documents and stay informed on company news. It’s easy to use, responsive, and always up-to-date.

Cons

I wish more of the company could align on this single employee portal. It’s great to have one place for our critical information.

Kathy from Future State

Easy to use Intranet that creates a beautiful experience for users with access from any device.

We needed a way to currate the most critical information in an easy to navigate way. The powerful search functionality make it's easy to find information and the clean UI makes it visually pleasing and engaging.

Pros

I had been looking for an affordable, easy to manage and use intranet in the Salesforce app store for a long time and then there was Simpplr! It's easy for my IT team, it's easy for our content creators and it creates an engaging beautiful experience for our users. I love how we can share key content with our teams and they can have easy access to key resources, org charts and team contact info in the palm of their hands.

Cons

Our teams were a little overwhelmed with having yet another platform. As Simpplr deepens integrations this will get better. We had to establish guidelines to help our team members know when to use email, when to use Simpplr, when to use Box (although the Box.com integration is very slick!) and when to us other tools (chat, collaborations tools, etc.)

Michael from FOX

Powerful tool that easy to use.

I am impressed with the support Simpplr provides. If I have a technical question I can expect to hear a response in less than 24 hours. They release new features each quarter and are receptive to feedback.

Pros

Simpplr's ease of use has enabled conversations between leaders and their teams. Content owners across the organization are impressed with the out of box features. Manage versions, creating alerts, and collaborate with other employees has never been easier. Less tech-savvy users can create visually appealing content using the out of box tools. It is an all-in-one solution that allows for collaboration and sharing of business information.

Cons

At this time there is not a native calendar feature available. This feature has been requested by many groups within the organization.

Parvinder from Pure Storage

Great intranet for connecting everyone at work

We use Simpplr as our intranet to improve team communications, company-wide news, onboarding resources, and other documentation.

Pros

Simpplr interface is very user-friendly. Simpplr allows for easy coordination of content upload/management. We’ve had little need for technical help, but when we have, the team was responsive and quickly solved our challenges.

Cons

You can install Simpplr as an app to the CRM Salesforce instance, if you do that, some of your Sales/Service content surface ups to the Simpplr interface. Will recommend you get an independent org just for Simpplr.

Best Intranet I have used!

This Intranet helped me feel like I was a part of a community from Day 1. Everything I needed to know was in there, and I got to know more about everyone in my team thanks to their profile page. I check my Feed every day!

Pros

I loved the user experience as a whole. As I first logged in, the quick tour feature was enough of training to figure it all out. From there, it was very straightforward. The interface feels very modern and as easy to use as my favorite social networks. The search engine was a major help as I got started. Any time I was looking for something I just typed it in the search and either found a post about it or specific files I needed.

Cons

I just wish IT setup access to all of my apps from the launchpad within the interface.

Rene from BBAHC

good tracking software

mostly positive but there are still a few bugs that need to be worked out and it has been a while in the works.

Pros

I can have everything in one place online and eliminate large files in my office helping me to move to paperless and online credentialing

Cons

does not work if the internet is down, and we still have problems that have not been worked out by the company.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

other facilities affiliated with us used them

Yvonne Gemmell from WestEd

Industry: Research

Simpplr has helped us connect our distributed workforce

Connecting our diverse and remote workforce, keeping staff informed, easy to create self-service knowledge base, one place to go for all staff information needs. We have been working with the Simpplr team for almost two years and have received amazing support. We have been really pleased with the product.

Pros

We have a very distributed team across 16 offices and with 30% of our employees working from home. Simpplr is great because it allows everyone to find the information they need, helps all employees collaborate on projects, and was easy to implement (we have a very lean IT team).

Chelsea from Credit Union National Association

Most organized implementation ever!

I work as an internal Project Manager at my company. I support business teams throughout our company with project execution, frequently implementing new applications and working with vendors. Working with Simpplr was, hands down, the best implementation experience I've had. Their plan doesn't miss a step, and made my job so easy. They empower the business to learn and take part in the implementation process, and the implementation team at Simpplr had an answer and supporting resources for every question our team could dream up. As far as implementation goes Simpplr gets it so right and makes it very easy for their customers to set up a great intranet quickly. I'll also add that the application itself is fantastic. It's easy to use and our entire team started using it immediately. We love our new intranet.

Pros

I think the product is intuitive and fun. It's like social media for work. Our staff was easily able to start using and engaging on day one of launch.

Cons

Honestly, it does everything we needed and more. Maybe it's that on day one all the new functionality options can be a bit overwhelming, but even that our implementation team did a great job preparing us for.

Morgan from Unity

Great Platform

Pros

Having a single source of truth that can easily be shared across teams is a real game-changer for us. It was incredibly easy to create content and to onboard other teams to get theirs uploaded as well. Prior to launching with Simpplr we had business-critical information in a lot of different places, and this tool helped gather everything into one elegant solution.

Cons

Our only real issue was the heavy reliance on images to drive content, as we don't have a huge repository of options for this.

Stephanie from Genesys Works

User friendly platform that promotes org-wide communication and knowledge management

We were having major issues with communication and organization of documentation. Simpplr solved this with it's organized intranet sites and tagging features that help our staff search for and quickly find what they need.

Pros

Simpplr is very user friendly with a clean interface. I manage multiple sites and it's easy to get a site up and running and add content. The integrations with Box and Salesforce have made the tool even more effective for our organization.

Cons

I just wish you could clone already created pages to use them as a starting place for new pages.

Kevin from Threat Stack

Happy Customer

Pros

Great value for the price and easy to implement and use.

Cons

No real cons from my perspective. Tool is easy to use and easy to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

Highspot was too expensive for our use case (intranet).

Great Platform for our Intranet

Overall, I have really enjoyed this software and feel it is a solid platform.

Pros

The software allows for complete customization. We have been able to tailor this software to our exact needs.

Cons

Occasionally, it can be difficult to know how to log in to Simpplr. There are multiple links that have been provided.

Beth from Domaine Carneros

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Simpplr is great!

We implemented an intranet because we needed a single source of communication for our company. This platform has been successful in allowing us to achieve this goal.

Pros

As an administrator, it is very easy to create content, calendar events and post articles and pictures on this platform. Our implementation team was helpful in guiding us through the set up and roll out for the site. And the end user experience has been well received.

Cons

Not all of our employees are computer savvy or have computers. There were a lot of steps to set up the app on their phones, which was very time consuming for our team. Also, we have a lot of Spanish only speaking employees and unless we highlighted the preferred language spoken for each of these employees, the set up to view the post in Spanish was also time consuming.

Dan from Rubicon

Industry: Environmental Services

Exactly what we needed!

Simpplr has brought a greater sense of cohesion and community to our company, and that was so important in these unusual times.

Pros

We were looking for an easy-to-deploy, modern, graphically-driven intranet solution, and Simpplr was the clear choice. We have been thrilled with our implementation, and the after sales care has been outstanding.

Cons

Would like to see an awards or incentive functionality, and an embedded survey tool.

Mollie from ALTIFY

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Intranet for Employees to Find Each Other

Before Simpplr, we did not have an intranet and Simpplr has really changed the way we communicate across departments and locations. The org chart and user friendly search feature allows for everyone to be involved and collaborate as a whole team.

Pros

Extremely user friendly & intuitive! The new org chart and bio feature really connects the whole company.

Cons

There has been slow adoption with a few Accounting employees, but that is more of an us issue.

Jeremiah from CUNA

An intranet that really engages the employee

The implementation team really helped us with our rollout and was very thorough, ensuring we did everything we needed to do for a successful launch. Within two weeks, 94% of our employees had logged onto the new intranet.

Pros

We chose Simpplr for its auto-governance features, search , analytics and easy-to-navigate layout, but we ended up wowed by its "feed" feature that really engages employees and facilitates two-way communication and connection. The feed also makes it easy to make more sophisticated internal communication plans: For instance, after publishing a story you can have leaders or peer influencers share the story to their followers, adding their commentary on top it and encouraging engagement.

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like about it at the moment.

Andre from Zoox

Zoox/Simpplr Intranet Review

The team at Simpplr is really dedicated to make the implementation process a success. It was the case for us. Everything from planning, implementing, integrating and supporting us has been impeccable. I would definitely recommend this to any customer.

Pros

The best features are the social elements of the intranet, the possibility to interact with other employees, the organization of the sites and content, the flexibility of customizing profiles and the administration tools which makes it 100 times easier to manage the application schedulers and integrations.

Cons

There are some features that are currently in the backlog for Simpplr, such as being able to persists a cname URL and the ability to select hyperlink colors intranet-wise, but these are pretty minor!

Itzel from Low Income Investment Fund

Easy to Manage

Simpplr has allowed us to move away from a shared drive where multiple versions of documents live. We have better version control and Sites have allowed us to separate content in a way that makes it easy for users to navigate.

Pros

It's very easy to use given the drag and drop features. Creating content is super easy; no need to know how to code or have previous experience setting up "web" pages.

Cons

Some features, like page layouts, can be restrictive in terms of customizations. The analytics fell a little short when we first adopted Simpplr, but recent releases have hugely improved upon the feature.

Maria from Future State

Great resource for company wide communications

We use Simmplr as an additional resource to communicate upcoming events to team members, as well as storing company resources on the Simmplr intranet. It is a one stop shop for their needs such as HR, Department sites, links for resources etc...

Pros

The ease of creating pages and events within minutes.

Cons

I wish there were more characters added to the summary field.

Karen from ECRI

Simpplr platform - easy to use

Excellent

Pros

Ease of set up and use. No learning curve.

Cons

Need more formatting functionality when building pages

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

Rapid deployment, cost, look of the platform

Garret from CytomX Therapeutics Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Post deployment review....

Pros

It's easy to use. I am a limited admin and I love how we can grant rights to do only what they need and posting things is very simppl.

Cons

Some of the graphics rendering is off, it would be nice to see it auto arrange correctly, at times things get cut off.

Reasons for Switching to Simpplr

SharePoint was far too cumbersome for our business size, too much to learn and support.

Laurie from ECRI

Like Siri, ERICA knows all the answers

We have become a virtual hybrid organization as a result of COVID. We implemented Simpplr in August 2020 after about 6 months of working remotely. It has been a lifesaver, facilitating networking and easy access to information and assets.

Pros

The implementation process was excellent and ensured our success upon launch.

Cons

Our users would like to upload videos into the news feed.

Reasons for Choosing Simpplr

We liked the modern interface and ease in uploading content. Awesome search functionality makes it easy to find what we need.

Great software for fast implementation and fantastic support

Pros

I like that it is very easy to use and fast to implement.

Cons

There is some lack in functionality regarding how alerts are sent out and how it integrates to certain systems like google calendar/google docs. Overall you can get past them by small tweaks in behavior but there is definitely room for improvement on some workflows.

Teff from Future State

Wonderful way to connect our company together!

Our team members are working from multiple locations and often are focused on client projects. We needed a way to share company information that was visual, easy to access and curated what is most important to each person so they can always stay caught up.

Pros

It’s easy to create and manage content in a way that is far more visual and engaging than other systems. It integrates with our other systems and the integration with Box.com makes it simple to share information without duplication. Our teams working in the field have an easy way to get key company information without searching endlessly.

Cons

We use the newsletter feature a lot. It is a great way to curate content and send it out to our team but it isn’t always able to bring the right visuals into email and it can be laborious to create content that is used just for the newsletter.

Daniel from CloudCall

All Round Perfect Intranet Solution

Easy to setup, very friendly and helpful onboarding team who couldn't do enough for us.

Pros

Very user friendly, intuitive to use and naturally aesthetically pleasing. Very straight forward to setup with lots of Intergrations for existing products. Simpplr has everything you would expect from a modern SaaS based product.

Cons

None so far. We did not find Simpplr to be deficient in any area and is the perfect all round solution.

Samantha from SmartRent

Good communication and support!

Simpplr has been great for us to have a one stop shop for all of our important information for our employees!

Pros

Simpplr is very intuitive, adding new content and updating existing is very easy and it's a great tool!

Cons

The integration with Google was a little bumpy, as it didn't quite have the capability we needed up front. Also the calendar feature doesn't work as we had hoped.

Good Corporate Intranet Platform

Pros

Simpplr is easy to use. Employees had no issues picking it up. Implementation was straightforward and the Simpplr team walked us through everything step-by-step.

Cons

While there are customizable components of the platform, its general feature set is pretty rigid and standardized.