• Pros

• "Streamlined view. Easy to post. I think the new updates on how we can add photos and bullets right from the side is nice and eliminates the need of having to scroll all the way to the top. "

• "I love the notifications for important info and that I can submit my own content. I also like seeing content from everyone else in the company. It's a great way to stay connected."

• "Great interface and easy to navigate. Even as an admin its easy to set up articles, send push notifications, send email updates for the week gone by and so on."

• Cons

• "Some of the detailed functionality and the ability of the metrics/ measurements on data. Still room for improvement in places. And videos take time to upload - GIFS dont always work etc."

• "The software itself is fine, it's getting users to go to the platform to post the content as opposed to copying content & pasting it to their social feeds. "

• "Getting users signed up for the App was a bit difficult as it required multiple steps. It made for slower user adoption. "

Browse SocialChorus Reviews

Keysha from AT&T

awesome experience with social chorus

Easily sharing content with my social networks

Pros

Very easy to share information about AT&T with others. I think it's great to be able to have such easy software to use to spread the word about AT&T with my Social Networks

Jeremy from Dow Chemical

Industry: Chemicals

Easy platform to work with to distribute news to employees mobile devices AND the company intranet.

Access to internal news from multiple devices.

Pros

Ability to have internal news available on a personal mobile device and the intranet from a single platform. Easy to work with and integrates with many other platforms and software.

Cons

Would like to see just a few more options for customizing displays on internal intranet. Ability to parse stories by a # or keyword, to display a subset of stories from one channel, would be useful. A UX improvement would be the ability carry details of what a user clicked on through the SSO process, instead of clicking a story from the intranet, going through SSO, and landing on their news feed rather than the story clicked.

Longtime user

increase in employee advocates

Pros

Enables employee advocacy and the basics of social selling. Can easily share to preferred social platforms

Cons

Releases are rolled out that then break and remove features actively used. Feature requests and road-mapped items take forever to come out. No search functionality for users. Backend can be very clunky and isn't mobile optimized. Not their fault but no linkedin engagement metrics anymore due to api changes. No versioning for different platforms

Alexandra from Pernod Ricard

It's really helped our publishing process, allowing us to better keep our employees updated.

Pros

How easy it is to use! It's intuitive, though there are a few things I would change to make it a little more straight-forward in terms of naming conventions. You clearly update the tool often to provide us the best benefits/are using feedback from clients to improve -- it's noticed and appreciated!

Cons

There's room for improvement in the following areas: I'd like access to customize our data dashboards a bit more. In this regard, it would be great to go a level deeper and really understand who of our users are interacting more than others so we can better tailor their experiences. The ability to target via personalized notifications, etc would be incredible as well.

Jewlissa from Westar Energy

It's an easily manageable application that has made company engagement more plausible.

A significant increase in company engagement. We were delayed on launch, but still managed to reach our goal for download and users. Its very convenient to get messages out to employees and we're always trying new ways to be engaging.

Pros

I like the ease of access of both admin and user. It's nice to have the multiple options including article, image, link, and video. I also enjoy being able to have multiple admin's for ease of control.

Cons

I do wish we could manage channels and content on the mobile device for instances that it's urgent or on the go. Additionally, it would be nice to order the channels in any other fashion beyond alphabetical. Or also the layout of the images. (Portrait vs Landscape)

Amber from Dow Chemical

Industry: Chemicals

Typically, the app is great. When making a post though, I think added functionality is needed.

Increases level of communication for our department.

Pros

Cons

When pasting a post the format becomes skewed. Also, the bar that has all the functions on it should be a side bar that follows the poster as they are crafting their post since it is time consuming and inefficient to have to scroll all the way to the top.

We love our account manager and the program runs smoothly most of the time.

Pros

The analytics and ease of use when posting new content; our account manager; email alerts with new improvements and webinars for training.

Cons

The constant bugs that require us to delay email campaigns and other campaigns. The program interface almost changes too much; hard to keep up.

Megan from Vodafone Ireland

Easy to use, easy to publish, fast, reliable, time saving,

Pros

The content can be posted instantly and be edited later if needs be. Scheduling is an amazing feature, as are the content emails as it takes some of the workload away from us. Changes/edits are instant. Push notifications are useful. The backspace is easy to navigate. - I can categories the types of publishers, and have as many as we want. Before we had a select number of emails we could have registered to Newsweaver, and each publisher had access to everything. Now I can have multiple publishers who only have viability to the features they need.

Cons

The email templates (e.g. those to increase app engagement, remind people to follow channels ect.) and custom emails are not visually appealing or Vodafone branded. Individuals find it hard to understand that they need to follow channels in order to see the news, we would have liked to be able to assign channels to employees to ensure they don't miss anything.

Liz from Vodafone

Amazing experience and totally new digital world for our company...

Pros

I love that it's easy to use and upload content - publishing an article is so quick and easy! I love it! I love the front end user experience and how it looks, audiences can handpick their channels to follow and set up their own individual experience!

Cons

Little bad to say to be honest other than I wish we could upload videos straight into the header easily...currently not possible!

Taylor from Pernod Ricard

Positive, supportive, helpful, engaging, useful

Pros

The thing I like most about Social Chorus is that the platform is constantly updating and upgrading its functionalities to continuously improve with time. There are so many great features that our team is looking forward to try, including the live webcast, and we are always excited to test out the new & improved features. The support team is also extremely helpful and the platform has fantastic data analytics.

Cons

I think there can be some improvements that can be made including: changing the order in which your channels appear, including a calendar widget/function, and having the opportunity to create/update/edit articles from your platform's app on your phone instead of always having to do it on your desktop computer.

The Social Chorus team is innovative, friendly and helpful. They're always pushing for "what's next.

It was easy to use and easy to access.

Pros

It's easy and intuitive - for users and program managers. The publishing platform is constantly evolving with new and useful features that make stories more engaging for users.

Cons

upgrades to the web platform are a bit lagging; adding a search functionality would be key to improving the user experience for programs with large volumes of content.

Dipti from Vodafone Shared Services India

SC is a great platform. The more I engage, harder the realization that there's more to explore.

We're yet to roll it out to our employees, but I see great functionality here. Features that bring value to the communication model for orgs like us!

Pros

It's got brilliant functionality. Imagine being able to send emails also from a News App! I like the campaign features as well. It allows you to customize push notifications with the first name, I like that. It's easy to use if you know what every feature can do and what value it can bring to your audience and business.

Cons

The SC knowledge base should be embedded in the studio manager for better utility. Also its not clear at this point in time how to create groups, I did try reading the article on that. But it's not addressing everything. I get an article on how to set an RSS feed, but I do not get to know what I miss if I do not set it, till someone explicitly tells me about it. Thus if there is a user orientation to know what will work better for them, that kind of insights would help. Maybe being pushed from your end to my mailbox once every 15 days - 1 tip that you think can help me engage better with my audience, those analytics would be useful certainly.

Easy to use, modern and user friendly A

Ability to design modern content and measure its effecitveness

Pros

Allows you to make smart clean content that captures the eyes of employees, engages and is modern in line with other leading online content creators

Kimberly from Carnival Corp

Easy way to get info out to the masses.

Pros

The program is easy to use. it keeps all of the content in one place that allows me to quickly share it with others.

laura from Dow Chemical

Industry: Chemicals

we had an easy transition into this new program. I like the presentation and ease of use.

The mobile app, push notification, automatic feeds. I don't quite understand how to use all the features. I need to figure out how to do push notification and weekly summaries to our site employees.

Pros

this program is very easy to use! I love the mobile app option, it helps us get the news to our employees quicker!

Cyndy from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

It's user-friendly and effective

I went from a manual process to this! Totally changed my world.

Pros

I like that it is so user friendly. It didn't take me long to learn how to use it, and to teach others to do so.

Cons

I can't think of anything but I've not used other tools to compare it to. Perhaps more options for scheduling.

Jody from Comcast Spotlight

Easy engagement.

Pros

Easy. Keeps my digital footprint relevant. It has been easy to promote its use within the organization.

Cons

Sales is beginning to engage in the software. Just trying to increase registrations and engagement within the organization, if you could help with that!

Drew from Talend

Great, Easy, Clean

Pros

I like how easy it is to post. Also, how large the images are in the post. lastly, its very easy to publish the post to your own Social channels.

Cons

When pasting the link in the "Link post" the auto-filled text doesn't take. Having to delete the last letter and add back. The App Is a bit slow to publish the post on your own Social channels after launch, after the first publish the app speeds up. -iPhone 7 Plus

Karim from Vodafone Egypt

Very positive experience in all aspects...well done Social Chorus

Pros

Pros: User friendly, fast access, similar to social media looks & feel, short as twitter, visual support like Facebook, videos are amazing...I can see everything under one place and this is very innovative tool to engage employees with corporate content. Cons: More features to be added to the app like live videos, event survey & poll.

Cons

Backend doesn't work properly from mobile devices and it needs to be better utilized for mobile devices.

christina from Vodacom Tanzania

i have enjoyed the convenience of the app to communicate to staff and quick accessibility

ease and flexibility of accessing news

Pros

The fact that I can post the news to staff anytime and anywhere. It also has a feature that allows staff to post content so we get news from every corner of the market

Cons

the fact that I can not upload files to share to staff, Majority of communication that we send out contain attachments and links and this app limits us. Also it has no comment button so its hard to gauge staff comments

Mike from Florida Hospital

Social Chorus' product was well-received by the communication team and the users.

it gave us a new mechanism with which to reach front-line employees

Pros

The content manager is easy to use, which makes it easy and fun to upload new and relevant content for employees frequently.

Cons

It had it's quirks, but nothing major. Sometimes it would be 'down' at random (inconvenient) times, but never for long.

Isabella from The Dow Chemical Company

Streamlined, still developing

As an administrator, it is very easy to post and schedule stories.

Pros

Easy to post, easy to schedule posts for the future. It is very mobile friendly. It is easy to link to a variety of articles and posts.

Cons

I really wish that I could search stories more easily. For instance, it is difficult to find a story in May of 2014 without scrolling forever. I also don't think the display of the image behind the story always looks very good.

Melissa from Dow Chemical

I enjoy using the app and how easy it is to use and access.

Pros

I like the fact that I don't have to have a company phone to be able to get news and updates anytime, anywhere.

Cons

I feel there needs to be a search feature to be able to search for older story submissions when needed.

Kaylee from Estee Lauder

SocialChorus for a Company App

Pros

Using the backend of SocialChorus is extremely easy. It is organized and allows for multiple users to create content without confusion. The SocialChorus team is consistently making updates to the platform to make it better.

Sandeep from Vodafone Shared Services

A feature rich software, with easy to use functionalities

Pros

Cons

Can add geography based updates with is automatically detected through the network, for instance if a person moves from UK to US it should just automatically detect the location and share the updates.

Joe from Caterpillar Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Its a great app for internal communications.

Another channel to push communications and a channel that is more convenient than opening a computer.

Pros

Its very user-friendly on the publisher end and on the user end its very intuitive. Good for internal communications.

Cons

Wish there was more ability to customize postings. Some designs are slightly clunky, but sometimes for the type of communications that we're doing, clunky is good!

Alexandra from Wavemaker

Very positive, and overall a great tool for communication and content

Pros

As a program manager, I like that it is extremely easy to get to grips with how to use it and on a daily basis it doesn't take a long time. Love the interface, it's all very intuitive

Cons

As a global organisation, we need to be able to edit our profiles for locations other than the US, currently there no other countries and it asks for dip code

Ciccio from The Dow Chemical Company

Industry: Chemicals

Easy to use, platform. For sharp and functional communication

Fast communication. Employees will stay up-to-date on company news.

Pros

The easy to use interface is the biggest win. Also people lower computer skills can use the software easily

Cons

I wish I could target people outside of the app. For example inviting colleagues that aren't using the sofware yet. I wish I could somehow invite them to a channel.

Kaylee from Estee Lauder Companies

So far I have been enjoying using the social chorus app and find it easy to use

Pros

It is very easy to use. There are a lot of helpful templates for various types of posts. The channels allow customization for content.

Cons

I wish there were ways to make the layout of the App and not just the posts individual to our branding. I also wish we could open up multiple "tabs" within one card.

Social Chorus helps me create secure communication between team members

Pros

I like Social Chorus primarily because of the security and ease of use across my organization. I highly recommend it to folks in the nonprofit sector.

Cons

It took some of my team a little while to figure out how to send attachments, but once they figured it out there have been no problems!

Sydney from Kite Pharma

Industry: Biotechnology

Great mobile application for keeping us upto date on the Oncology field

Ease of use

Pros

Easy to use application, can select the specific channels to follow. Administrator can easily select the stories to capture and follow.

Cons

Does update frequently with new stories or headlines. Currently it seems that not too many people in the company is submitting content

Whitney from Dow Chemical

Pros

I like how easy it is to upload photos and create stories. The buttons and options are clearly labeled.

Cons

Not as easy to view on a computer as it is on phone. When you pull up a story on internet explorer it not intuitive to scroll for the story like it is on the phone.

Elizabeth from Tangerine

Easy but not comprehensive

Pros

The product is easy to use and fairly intuitive. The look as a user is nice and fluid and as an admin I feel as though I can work with Social Chorus to modify.

Cons

There are some features that aren't available yet through social chorus such a video support and others

Erin from Shell Australia

Easy to use with good support.

Pros

As a beginner the platform is easy to navigate and create and edit posts and extract data for reporting.

Cons

Non administrators should be able to create different posts, links, articles etc via the desktop verison.

Easy to use platform & share content through different social channels

easy to use dashboard to get the messages socialized to certain social platforms

Pros

It's easy to use and get the message out to employees about sharing specific pieces of content. I like how the content is also separated into different categories.

Cons

I love the simplicity of using this software and the end result is professional and clean.

Ease of usage

Pros

The interface is clean and easy and anyone can learn to use it efficiently. The software makes me look like an IT pro!

Easy to use, intuitive interface.

A mobile interface with our diverse workforce, both in the office and in the field.

Pros

Whenever we discuss among coworkers what changes need to be made, it is usually addressed in the next update to the software.

Cons

I don't like how, in edit mode, the pictures are distorted behind the main photo. I would like to see what the pic will look like rather than the image and then a washed out, pixelated version of it behind.

Megan from Westar Energy

Industry: Utilities

Fantastic way to stay plugged in!

Staying connected with people across different departments in our company and in a mobile-friendly format.

Pros

Cons

I wish it showed which channel content came from in my feed. Sometimes I get confused when news articles come through.

Joanna from Caterpillar

Easy to use & good quality

Pros

The layouts of the articles & how you can send push notifications on certain articles to specific groups of people - useful for important alerts or alerts we would like to draw attention to

Cons

It doesn't seem to have the ability to download things that require being opened in a different tab on a web browser

Nicole from Caterpillar

Good, simple tool

Pros

Simple. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but that allows it to be easier to use for the new or infrequent user.

Cons

Some analytics limitations -- I'd love an easier way to track traffic from Social Chorus to my online content through the use of customizable UTMs.

Great sharing experience with my team, and simple ease of use!

Pros

The ability to find my content and edit is quickly done. The design and use was built with the customer in mind.

Enid from The Estee Lauder Companies

Easy to use and well-designed look and feel

Pros

The ability for our employees to easily access important news and content from their phones, makes them feel more connected

Cons

Lack of two-way communication with employees. Would like a more interactive experience where employees can comment and admin can respond in real-time