Browse Smartsupp Reviews

Luca from NARDI E BANTI IMBALLAGGI SRL

Industry: Furniture

GREAT WEB CHAT

We have been with them for 2 years and the service satisfies us.

Pros

Low prices, good customer support, video recording on the site.

Cons

Missing the possibility to send attachments or more integration with the cms (example prestashop)

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Hello, Luca, thanks a lot for your review. We are glad you have been with us for 2 years now and we hear your concerns. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget, which should be out this month. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here: www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ We became an official partner of prestashop and the integration is available. You can find it here: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/#integrations All the best, Michaela

Krystian from PAKAL sp. z o.o.

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

3 in 1 program - it's great if it's possible with you

The program is well-worked intuitive as well as simple to use and in settings, anyone who has ever been in contact with these types of programs will be able to handle it without any problem. However, I would like to ask you about the possibilities and future integration in this program ????. That is why I will ask the question as in the title of the opinion. Is it possible for Smartsupp live chat to have additional calling options, e.g. callpage.io, we also have it in use, and pop-up messages, now marketing number 1, it works well with us. That is why we would like to have such a platform so that everything is in one place so as not to litter the website and not slow down the operation on the web. ??

Pros

I like statistics, customer search image, it gives us the opportunity to improve our ads and in particular the information that the customer needs about a given production so that he can read in detail and know what he is buying.

Cons

Everything is fine and I have no objections to the program and its work.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

I have them all and we use them all, that's why integration or creating a 3 in 1 system is an idea for the future, we would love to use it and it would certainly be a perfect solution for all users.

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

There were no such options as in the smartchat

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Hello, Krystian, thank you very much for your positive review! Currently we are not planning to add any calling options to Smartsupp, because we believe you are able to help your customers more effectively via chat, using screenshots and links. Regarding the pop-up messages, you can use our automatic messages: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/automatic-messages/. Currently, they open the whole chat window, but in the new chat widget they will show up as pop-up messages, you can see the example in this article and read some more about the new widget: https://www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ All the best, Michaela

Marcos from EliteCondecoraciones

Our daily experience with smartupp

Pros

Really easy to handle and very affordable price

Cons

All is good with this product, we have all we need from this product

Response from Smartsupp

Replied November 2021

Hello. Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us. We are glad that you have a great experience with Smartsupp. :) Smartsupp team

Maros from DMA Yachting

Industry: Maritime

Unreliable

Great when it works Constant uncommunicated changes to how stuff works

Pros

Imagine, that you open your website one day and the chat has changed. The functionalities have changed, so that everything works different. The email notifications have changed and are sent from a different email address. You lose a couple of days until you realize what has happened. Smartsupp has changed stuff in the past without notice, but in Oct 2020, they just replaced the whole product for a clone of the competition without any warning. The fact that you can't rely on anything is the main issue. Otherwise, the price is affordable and if you don't need support (a bot would probably do a better job of helping with anything). If you don't like an unreliable product without efficient support, look elsewhere.

Cons

Unreliable Rigid and hard to adjust behavior

Smartsupp offered better functionality that has been removed in Oct 2020

Fantastic live chat service

We use Smartsupp for two separate domain websites. Mainly, we wanted to use a live chat to provide additional support for people browsing our site. It so far has far exceeded our expectations. Within the first week, we helped facilitate nearly a dozen orders and interacted with over 100 people on both of our websites.

Pros

Of course, the free account version may be the best one out there. The plan is limited to 100 chats per month, but users should be able to gauge any ROI by that point to justify increasing their plan (which is very reasonable compared to other chat services). Conversations work great! Since it is a browser-based chat, set-up time for multiple CSR's was very low. Detailed visitor information is a fantastic feature as well. Automatic messaging also helps spur conversation when visitors land on certain pages, etc.

Cons

Some of the UI and settings can sometimes be wonky. Compared to other chats, there are far fewer features that can be utilized, making it more of a bare-bones chat to use (which isn't really a bad thing). Their company is based in Europe, so you need to keep that in mind when using their customer support.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

Price point was the main reason. A lot of the chat software that I saw makes you pay for every agent. Pricing racks up fast if you're adding 3-6 agents to facilitate two websites. Smartsupp includes 3 agents for free and allows for agent jockeying if someone is out.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2021

Hello. Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us. We are glad that you have a great experience with Smartsupp. :) If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, don't hesitate to contact us at support@smartsupp.com. We'll be happy to hear from you. Have a great day!

Beauty from Poshimart

Glad I found Smartsupp. I love it

I have been able to answer customer questions and concerns successfully. So far Smartsupp has been proven to be a great addition to my business. Thank you.

Pros

Smartsupp has offers several features even for the free plan that makes it one of the best out there. I love the feature where you get notified once someone lands on your website. Since I started using it I have not faced any problems. Integration was pretty simple. I highly recommend Smartsupp to small and medium businesses. Thanks.

Cons

I am yet to find anything dislike about the software. For suggestions, I would like to suggest that an update provide the ability to pull up products right inside the chat. For example shopify products can be recommended to customers right inside the chat section.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

All of a sudden Markeaze became unavailable. Secondly, the features of Smartsupp are way more and I would be sticking with Smartsupp for a long time.

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

To enjoy the benefits of Tidio one had to upgrade to the paid plan. This is not always easy for new merchants trying to minimize costs.

Ondrej from ANMO spol. s r.o.

Industry: Medical Devices

Very useful for reporting and analytics, overall great experience when compared to competition

I am using it for 3 years on different web sites and I am very satisfied with the features. It does everything I need and even more.

Pros

Definitely the most useful feature is the reporting and analytics possibilities of video recordings. The product is very easy to use both in the web app and smartphone app. Also, the chatbot feature and text shortcuts are very useful. Deployment of the service is super easy. There is even a wordpress plugin available.

Cons

I would appreciate having the possibility to customize the chat widget more, so we can stand out of the competition who uses the same service.

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

Because of the overall experience and the video recordings.

luis from Buscador de Arquitectura SA de CV

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Has potential

It seems easy for the users to use, with some more features would bee greath.

Pros

Been able to email if user abandones the chat session helps to give a better service.

Cons

It could help to have time and date of each page visited by the user. Bot response based on the text of the question or message received, we have many frequent questions. Send by email a follow up message to ask if we helped them. Been able to ask for authorization to see what the visitor screen to help them better, we have to ask many times for a screenshot and many users don't know how to take one. Been able to help an agent in chat with hidden messages to the visitor or a medium to communicate with other agents to help them or correct them. In some pages and systems the load of the chat is too slow, we lost many opportunities.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

I had no time to test a new one.

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

It is hard to follow up missed chats or customers after they leave chat. Mos of the emails sended with tawk to go to spam.

Marcel from LiSEMA® Dichtungstechnik

Decent Chattool

Its fast, good looking and very helpful. Our customers really like it.

Pros

its functional and the design can easily changed.

Cons

That you cant send files over the Chat.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

Because of the price. We needed a Chattool which is easy to implement, easy to change the design, and isnt that cheat like the most. We wont pay 30-40 € per month for a chattool. Smartsupp could give us all we looked for.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Marcel, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik

Well done live chat

The live chat helps customers to buy services on our websites. It has all features that we need.

Pros

Easy to use, nice design, enough features and no downtimes.

Cons

Just the visitors referrer links could be more informative.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

Price, features, customizations, responsive layout

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

No responsive layout for mobile devices

Marcy from Touch Body Works

Industry: Cosmetics

Valuable Plugin for Small Businesses

Pros

This plugin and software works wonderfully for our ecommerce shops. It integrated easily into our Wordpress based site, and beautifully blends into themes and appearances. The software provided valuable information to help a small business navigate customer service. Reasonably priced for small businesses who really need to be careful where dollars are spent. Great overall interface and easy to on-board.

Cons

Limited in abilities in comparison to competitors software, such as no social integrations. Mobile app was not notifying of conversations, despite notifications being on.

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

Competitive pricing for similarly used features. We lost quite a few features, but most were not high priority features.

Francisco from inter tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Need to improve when clients are online

Pros

Easy to use, I love the app, multy language

Cons

We have lost conversations beacuse the sistem does not inform well what a cliente is there. I have to activate the app on my phone and then I am informed when a client is there. There is no warning for the client that in a few moment we will help them, so they leave in less than 2 minutes. The sound warning is no good, since we ue computers that dont have speaker. we need something that poo up or flashes so we can see tehre is a client there.

samrt was in spanish

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

it was in spanish, chatra is in english

Response from Smartsupp

Replied January 2020

Hi, Francisco, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. There might be a few reasons why you don't get the desktop notifications when a visitor writes you. Try looking in our manual on how to enable desktop notifications here https://www.smartsupp.com/help/desktop-notifications/. Otherwise, feel free to ask us for help at support@smartsupp.com Your Smartsupp team

Andrej from Beautychannel

Decent tool for online chatting

Pros

Simplicity and UX is exactly what I like about this software. We have been using this SW for more than two years in our eshop application. We have tried thoroughly several other well known tools for chatting and must admit, we have ended everytime with Smartsupp. It has clean and intuitive dashboard - and what I like the most, if offline, you get the email notification ( of course this is nothing exeptional :-) but with complete and comprehensive visitor`s history - what pages had visitor visited, what time, for how long - so it records and tracks visitor mouse movements - and all these packed in pleasant email design layout. Good pricing structure ! Smartsupp has also integrated the option of video recording of visitors. It is definitely worth trying and for sure using.

Cons

I would love to have facebook messenger being integrated into the chatting tool - but as I have already learned - this is comming soon, so finger UP! And perhaps more options for for screen widget icons - people like to play - so why not offer them nice and colorful widget icon options :-)

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

Simple, clean and intuitive dashboard and web page widget of Smartsupp

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Hello, Andrej, thank you very much for your positive review! Yes, we are working on facebook messenger being integrated into the chatting tool, stay tuned for that. Your suggestion for different widget icons is interesting and definitely one we will consider. All the best, Michaela

German from XT Soluciones

Industry: Computer Hardware

My Review

It makes easy to capture visitor's interest and make buy or come to the store. With the auto-messages its even easier. Its very good and best than the other softwares.

Pros

Small but very striking chat box, wich allows users to properly navegate the web. Others have a bigger chat box wich makes dificult using buttons. Easy to use web dashboard, with sounds and alerts wich help, even in the free option. Very good in every way.

Cons

Dont have (yet) facebook integration. Pricing makes a dificult pro election, not because it is expensive, its just because its a lot of money in my country. Not further cons, its a very complete software, very easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

This one has everything I need, like smartsupp, it is cheaper than smartsupp and has facebook integration... But the chatbox was not satisfying. Big, larger, the clients did not feel comfortable. Even with the free version of Smartsupp, people writes without the auto messages.

Extremely expensive.

thomas from Ciciyan Electornic

unwanted horizontal scrolls & capability of hiding user photo if needed & miss chat or offline messa

...some horizontal scroll bars, down my smart supp panel, appeared here since a couple of weeks ago. while zoom of explorer is 100% they are there, and a part of panel goes out of monitor. it was not like this before. i think previous DIV settings were correct.

Pros

the whole software is nice.... miss chat and offline messages of customers are nice too, but...

Cons

i prefer when i miss a chat, or get offline message, that message to Email me to my Gmail account, or get an SMS based on the missed chat, or offline chat, which takes me back to the computer to consider customers. there is another problem, with alerts and alarm voices. they does not work on my cellphone at all. its ASUS ZD551K... ANDROID 5 ... i think it would be nice to use MIDI format, or make alert sounds through functions over every device, instead of a MP3 format to play on it. also, it needed to hide my photo over panel, some times. at least over my own monitor. and finally, i should suggest ...

Andrea from Gattinoni Travel Network Srl

Easy and effective

Pros

- 5 minutes setup - Simple Interface - Right pricing - Recording is cool to understand customers issues on purchase pipeline

Cons

- Statistics could be enhanced with better reports / automatic alerts when performance trend is decreasing and better long term comparison.

abigail from gisa software

Industry: Program Development

an excellent chat for your page

get a chat in my page connected to my cell phone before I used the yahoo messenger in my page connected to my yahoo messenger account but this application is better has more features I like a lot the user videos

Pros

the free service is good includes a video with the user screen steps it's very useful see how the user use your system, includes an app for Android, a lot of reports for see the conversations, you can customize the chat with your logo, integrates with a lot of apps like word press shopify, includes automatic responses

Cons

sometimes the Android app doesnt receive the notifications, it would great include an api to generate automatic responses programatically like the chatbots

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review! We launched updated version of our mobile apps recently with several bug fixes of push notifications. I can definitely recommend to update to the latest version, where everything should run smoothly. If you run into any issues with push notifications on mobile, let us know at support@smartsupp.com.

Maurice from Meander

Industry: Wholesale

Works very good and never had any problems with it

As a B2B wholesale company we have a lot of customers who have questions while browsing about products, sales conditions, delivery times etc.

Pros

very easy to work with reasonable pricing

Cons

there were no cons what so ever, i have to fill this form....

-Pricing -based in Europe

JEROME from EXTREME TENNIS

Bien

Pros

Simple à utiliser. Les informations sur les clients sont pratiques lors du chat.

Cons

J'aimerais pouvoir visualiser ce qu'écrit en live le client (disponible chez des solutions concurrentes).

Pour enregistrement vidéo

Pour enregistrement vidéo

Response from Smartsupp

Replied February 2020

Hello, Jerome! Thank you for your review! The visualization feature you mentioned is something we are likely to implement in the future. Please, write on support@smartsupp.com and we will add you to the list of customers who asked for it. Then, after we start working on it, we will let you know. All the best, Michaela from Smartsupp

Anthony from ISO Certification Consultants Inc.

ICC review

I’ve been able to secure more business using this tool. The value is definitely there

Pros

This product is very easy to setup and customize. The mobile app is easy to setup and customize. I tend to stay away from softwares that are not easy to use. The user interface is easy to use. I like the ability for multiple agents to talk to a client at the same time

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to get a notification that someone is on my website. I wanted this product to grab those people who come to my website for under 1 minute. I’m still missing some of those people. If you can figure out how to get a notification to me quicker you would have a real winner here.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

Jivo chat worked well but the functionality almost completely disappeared at the end of the free trial period. I was forced to have to purchase the software to continue.

Petr from Viamor

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

good experience

Pros

This program is very simple to navigate.

Cons

Chat is online after signing out. This can create a negative impression for customers

Because is cheaper

Is it more expensive

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hey Petr, thanks a lot for your review. You can set "Office hours" in your account which means Smartsupp will appear online only in this time period. If any agent remains online after office hours, the chatbox on your website will switch to offline mode regardless. So you don't need to worry about signing out on time. www.smartsupp.com/help/office-hours/ Best, Patrik

Simon from Walomo

Industry: Textiles

Super useful tool

Pros

Since you put the new interface, it is really easier to communicate. Super easy to set up on Magento.

Cons

Wish we had a library of answers of questions already asked. Wish I could still put as many agents as possible. Seems difficult to configure the Welcome message depending on the countries

Jorge from Onparle.net

Excellent tool, not only is it a chat

I automate the messages according to variables to solve frequent questions to customers, when I answer the chats in real time it allows me to answer easily thanks to the shortcuts and I can check the information architecture, usability and accessibility of my website thanks to the recordings .

Pros

Excellent tool, not only is it a chat, it is a comprehensive communication tool that allows you to automate informative tasks for leads, it is also a tool for monitoring and usability improvements of the site thanks to the recordings and allows you to integrate it with other platforms to track the clients

Cons

Nothing, I love the tool, I think it can expand but its functionality is very good

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

I would only replace smartsupp in the event that another Hubspot or ActiveCampaign platform has an integrated chat with the same features

keith from UsaveComputers

For a free software it mends patches in your website to intergrate to live support.

The chat option allow me to use a laptop and actually type than having to thumb to a device for a half hour. The problems with new generations of culture it use to take a simple phone call 3 minutes of conversation to give advice; however now with texting causing hours of wasted time in society, Alot of people expect text and then take 30 minutes for a 2 minute conversation because teh replies they respond to are very slow, weird hours and times to contact and impulsive on replys back. *(selfish society in America) So using this app allows me to edit copy and past long winded conversations since time is valuable to the work only. and Thus the entitled one out there in US and many are out there gets there long winded reply for the chemicals in their head to feel good. It will be great once this generation is replaced by gen z, that way efficiency is back. SO if you are Gen x and like old school use the app on a laptop and then create a thrift process to weave out the useless entitled ones by serving a reward based market only. reward by behavior only and dont support impulse cry babies and you will make it. so good app. :)

Pros

I like the ease of inserting the script and then the ability to log in and go live.

Cons

The phone app version does not seem to work on a few devices.. just blank screen not sure why.

most likely keep it

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Keith, thanks for your review. Have you tried our new mobile app released in June? To speed up your conversations I recommend you to set up Shortcuts in your dashboard. www.smartsupp.com/help/shortcuts/ Have a nice day! Patrik

Tyne from Old Postcards

Excellent program

Excellent service from support live chat

Pros

Easy to use and simple and fast - the online support too, is very good and the mobile app is superb too

Cons

Sometimes a little inaccurate in terms of numbers of visitors but this is probably due to fast changing conditions

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

It seemed the most reliable

Response from Smartsupp

Replied February 2020

Hi, Tyne! Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it! The number of visitors might differ, if you're comaring Smartsupp to Google analytics. You don't have to worry about this, the difference is not caused by some bug or issue, it's there simply because Smartsupp and Google analytics are different tools, and as such are using different metrics to measure the number of active visitors on your website. You can read more about this on our website https://www.smartsupp.com/help/whats-the-difference-between-smartsupp-and-google-analytics/ All the best, Michaela from Smartsupp

Sebastian from Tec Dive Gear

You can’t afford not to have it !

Very glad to have it installed on my websites I think it’s a must have tool for every on line business.

Pros

I own 3 online businesses and can’t stress how important it is to be able answer critical customer questions. Sometimes or even I would say very often it means sale or no sale. Great tool with great features, my favorite is visitor video recording that helps me improve my website even more.

Cons

It will be awesome if we could have a google translator built in that would allow us to talk to customers in different languages on same screen.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied April 2019

Hello, Sebastien, many thanks for your feedback! We are really pleased we can help you with all of your businesses. Interesting idea with the translation plugin we'll definetely think about it. But right now we give the highest priority to the new mobile app and chat box redesign. Best regards,

Krzysztof from New Software Sp. z o.o.

Industry: Online Media

VEBO

Perferct for me. For me is missing sending file via livechat like invoice for client etc.

Pros

Language is polish. Easy to setup. Easy to work. Price still better that other software.

Cons

Price increase each year i know everything cost each ear more more

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

Zendesk but price is crazy....

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Krzysztof, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Ad price - we slightly changed our pricing this year for the first time in our 6 years history. :-) Have a nice day! Patrik

Mipagyendou from CIELTEL GROUP

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Mon avis

Super, mes services sont un peu complexe. grace à smartsupp, j'arrive à fournir plus d'information à nos clients qui n'ont pas le temps de parcourir tout notre site

Pros

Simple d'utilisation, règles d'automatisation très utiles et les enregistrement vidéos

Cons

Absence de système comme par exemple un jeu simple pour les utilisateurs afin de les faire patienter en attendant qu'un téléopérateur ne prenne en charge sa demande

Response from Smartsupp

Replied January 2020

Hello, Mipagyendou, thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that Smartsupp is helping your business. Interesting point! We will forward your idea with the game to our development department. Michaela from Smartsupp

Renee from Gold's Gym

My Favorite Live Chat Feature!

We use Smartsupp in my organization to chat internally with our Team Members in the field. We have an internal website that they can log into that serves as a performance aid and if they can't find what they're looking for or if they have any questions, they can chat with us live. They love it and we love it. It was extremely easy to install on our site and configure with our branding. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a live chat feature for their business or organization, whether you use it with your Team Members or your customers.

Pros

Free version is an INCREDIBLE value. You can see when people are on your site instantly, and what page they are on. You can even block IP addresses if needed. The chat feature is also fantastic with the option to receive transcripts via email when you're offline.

Cons

Honestly, not a thing. It's one of those solutions that just blows away your expectations.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied January 2019

thank you for your review Renee! We are happy to see that you are satisfied with Smartsupp. All the best, Smartsupp team

Erik from Van Gogh Studio

Just very happy. Definitely recommended if you want to increase sales and customer service.

Pros

Smartsupp gave me many extra sales! On top of that it's a great way to provide customers with better service.

Cons

I forget to turn off the sound at night sometimes :)

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hey Erik, thanks a lot for your review. You can set "Office hours" in your account which means Smartsupp will appear online only in this time period. If any agent remains online after office hours, the chatbox on your website will switch to offline mode regardless. So you don't need to worry about signing out on time. www.smartsupp.com/help/office-hours/ Best, Patrik

Monika from ProBeauty

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Simple and quick way to contact visitors

Website visitors can have answers right away, they feel somebody is there for them, it is important. We do reservations to our studio by chat and consult what kind of service they will need from us.

Pros

It is very easy to use, not much complicated, not to disturbing for website visitor

Cons

Website visitors can´t send their photos.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Monika, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik

Marta from Optimus Ferreteria

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

It's Good

We can help customers finalize their purchase when they have doubts. Or give them information about some products.

Pros

I like the shortcuts, because is very fast to speak with a buyer. I like that it shows pages that they are visiting. The possibility of personalizing automatic messages as well as programming customer service hours.

Cons

The possibility of consulting the most consulted questions, filtering by word. The possiblity of add an image or documents in the conversation.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Marta, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a great day! Patrik

Valentina from YouFirst Company

Industry: Cosmetics

Great customer experience tool

Fast and realiable customer communications tool with very handy capture of customer behavior on our website.

Pros

Smartsupp helps us, as online beauty salon, to get in touch with (potential) customers and provide exceptional customer experience.

Cons

Mobile app was outdated, but is now working better. Notifications used not to work in Safari browser.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

Best quality-price, advanced features (automated messages and customer behavior recording e.g.) not present in most other chat tools.

fred from team ericksen

Industry: Performing Arts

utile et facile d'utilisation

Un fort développement de mon activité, des clients satisfaits d'avoir une réponse immédiate

Pros

Le chat en ligne m'a permis de développer mon activité de manière forte. Après 6 mois d'utilisation en "gratuit" pour me faire un avis, j'ai basculé sur la version payante offrant beaucoup plus de possibilité.

Cons

Difficile à trouver, pour le moment le logiciel correspond parfaitement à mes attentes

Response from Smartsupp

Replied November 2019

Hey, Fred, thanks a lot for your review! We are happy to see that you are satisfied with Smartsupp. All the best, Smartsupp team

Fernando from UGO decoracion

Industry: Furniture

Excelent chat app

Excellent chat application, I have been using it for several years and every time they add better functionalities. Great customer service

Pros

- Great price (although they have uploaded a little :-) ) - Excelent features - Excelente support

Cons

- Initially the mobile applications were not good (now on ios are excelents) - Now it´s not possible send files (will be possible on next update chat box) - I have problems with some recordings - Could be great can mark a visitor on dashboard to see the recording later

Price Functions

Kristi from Timesmith OÜ

Good product

Usually we let customers know if something is available or help to find the right product.

Pros

It is very easy to use, works well and looks good

Cons

I have this app in my mobile as well. The biggest problem is that I don't receive any notices when customer sends me a message in the mobil. Maybe I have not adjusted it right.

Reasons for Choosing Smartsupp

At that time, it was one of the few programs with mobile app.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Kristi, have you tried our latest update of the mobile app released in June? Regards, Patrik

Peter from YACHTSHOP.SK, Limoservices Group s.r.o.

Industry: Maritime

satisfied, fulfilled expectations

good benefit, many extra orders

Pros

set automatic chat program start on and off (time)

Cons

need to have 2 tabs open in your browser

better technical solution

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Hello, Peter, thank you for your review! We are glad we are fulfilling your expectations. If you are working from two different tabs, because you use Smartsupp on two different websites and it is bothering you, you can put both websites under one account and work from one dashboard. Our support team will be happy to show you how to do it, just write us at support@smartsupp.com All the best, Michaela

valerio from Wisp Store Srls

Smartsupp live chat Review

Pros

smartsupp is the best chat for the professional support of a site

Cons

when there is a chat lost and I do not receive the user's email address to contact him again

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hi Valerio, appreciate your review! You will be able to contact your visitors even after they leave your site. This new feature will be released in our new - seamless messaging - version. You can read more about it here. https://www.smartsupp.com/blog/smartsupp-integrating-facebook-messenger-e-mail-soon/ Best, Patrik

Aurélien from SparnaWeb

Pratique et simple d'utilisation

Rester en contact avec sa clientèle devient très facile avec SmartSupp. Sans grande connaissances en webmastering, tout est simple à installer et utiliser

Pros

Très simple à paramétrer et mettre en place sur un site e-commerce (Prestashop). Pratique et efficace, la prise de contact avec les clients est facile et de bonne qualité.

Cons

Petit temps de retard sur les connexions des clients, la liste des connectés connait parfois un petit décalage au niveau du timing.

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

Peu simple d'utilisation et très limité.

Andrea from Natour

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Satisfaction

Pros

user friendly, quick support, upgrading fluently

Cons

no exports to xls/csv to collect chating client e-mails

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hi Andrea, thanks for your positive review. You will be able to export conversations to CSV in our new - seamless messaging - version. The estimated release time is in October/November. You can read more about the new Smartsupp version in our latest blog post. www.smartsupp.com/blog/smartsupp-integrating-facebook-messenger-e-mail-soon/ Take care, Patrik

Sophia from DataTrans

Highly recommend SmartSupp

Pros

Is a great chat feature to speak with customers in real-time that visit our website. There have been 0 glitches or delays which is the main reason we searched for a new chat service and SmartSupp checks all the boxes. User-friendly, provides alerts of when a customer initiates a chat, desktop notifications as well and ability to save chats and history, setup is super straightforward and easy. Overall, we highly recommend SmartSupp, so glad we found them.

Cons

No cons at all, SmartSupp is awesome and offers great features.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied March 2019

Thank you, Sophia!

Hynek from ZAPPER CENTRUM ČR s.r.o.

Praise for your customer support service and especially the teammate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I have to point out the perfect customer support from one of your employess. She was very kind, helpful and she has made my day much better. I hope she will be awarded for this

Pros

I love how simple your engine is for the customers and also for me as an user of it.

Cons

I have not found any weak parts at this moment. If I was not able to find something I have received the perfect help from your customer support.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Thank you very much for your review! The fact that you are so satisfied with us makes us even more motivated. We take pride in our customer support and appreciate every member of the team. We forwarded your praise to Anna and it made her very happy.

Marco from Bikermarket di Zavatta Marco

An important help for e-commerce

Pros

It has friendly functionality, no bugs, the technical support replies in less than 5 hours.

Cons

there is no possibility to upload image and/or document files during the chat session

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Hey, Marco, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget, which should be out this October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ All the best, Michaela

Juraj from Juraj Durco Had Trade

Reccomend

It is helper for grow my sales.

Pros

My sales grow up with this software. To assist to my clients in web with chat is great.

Cons

None. Maybe when my client send me message before he recieved my automatic message. Software should not send that automatic message to him anymore.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hello Juraj, thanks for your review. You need to edit a condition in your auto-message "visitor is/was served". Best regards, Patrik

Eric from Chez XYZ association artistique

Simple, clair, efficace et sans agressivité

Une présence pour notre service clientèle, et la rapidité de nos réponses aux visiteurs, même lorsque nous ne sommes pas en ligne, ceci grâce aux mails reçus immédiatement lorsqu'un visiteur pose une question

Pros

La facilité d'utilisation, la clarté des indications sur les actions que les visiteurs font sur notre site web, et le retour par mail lorsque nous ne sommes pas en ligne, retour rapide et précis.

Cons

aucun point faible notoire, peut-être augmenter les possibilités de design du widget d'intégration, mais ce serait un luxe presque superflu, vu ce qui est déjà proposé

Marco from Eredi di Jovon Bruno snc

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

good for business

very good for everyday business

Pros

it's simple but sometimes I would need more feature

Cons

it could have same more feature like possibility of attaching files

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2019

Hello, Marco, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is this October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Michaela

Michael from EasyCount.io

The Best Live Chat System!

We've used SmartSupp for over a year now and have never thought to replace it. The live chat is fantastic, it's smart, fast and very lightweight. You can customise everything on it, from users, teams, automatic messages and online/offline times. The reporting insights are brilliant and let you know if you and your team are responding to clients in a good amount of time. We'll be using SmartSupp for the foreseeable future!

Pros

Easy To Use Easy To Setup Great Support Fantastic Additional Features Smart Customisation

Cons

Nothing - everything seems to tick the right boxes.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied March 2019

Hello Michael, thank you for being our valued customer.

Wendy K from Healendometriosisnaturally.com

Love SmartSupp - Best on the Market!

I have tried a few different platforms that only offer a fraction of what Smartsupp does and this is by far the best out there. Highly recommend all the features that are easy to use and manage and monitor. As someone who is relatively new to this internet world Smartsupp is also excellent value for money incorporating many functions that some outfits charge for just one aspect. Highly recommend :)

Pros

Live access to current visitors of website, video recordings of visitors and their movements, live chat and email, also see which countries they are from, where they came from i.e. source, etc

Cons

Would prefer payment methods to be automatic

Response from Smartsupp

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review! I can now happily say we support automatic renewal when you pay by credit card or Paypal.

Petr from Fedia s.r.o.

Smartsupp live chat

Pros

Software is fast, easy to use, well-arranged and reliable.

Cons

We would appreciate the option of sending fast picture previews with the customer.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hey Petr, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik

Dave from Schmicko

Great Live Chat Widget

Pros

I like that it is very simple to use and the mobile app has a user-friendly interface. Easy to manage live chats on the go.

Cons

The live chat icon design looks a little outdated for my liking. Wouldn't mind a redesign of the look. Currently it tells you the source of where the customer came from eg. direct visit or google.com and etc, if it could go one step further to say whether through a sponsored ad or organic google search, that'd be amazing.

Response from Smartsupp

Replied August 2019

Hey Dave, thanks a lot for your review. We are currently working hard on our fresh new - redesigned - chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik