All Tremendous Reviews

Hayley

Computer Software, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2022

Simple to use, great customer support!

Ashley

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2021

Great Gift Card Platform!

Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

PROS

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

CONS

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Ease of use and they were the only platform I could find that included W9 collection and would not have to use a 3rd party.

Reasons for switching to Tremendous

Tremendous was easier to use, had a better process for W9 collection, and had better emails than our previous vendor.

Rishikesh

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Excellent tool for sending incentives or vouchers for market research studies.

The overall experience is very good and wonderful. We like all the features of it, and use it almost weekly or monthly to send vouchers for completing our surveys. We have been using it in our organization for the past couple of years and are very satisfied with the overall usage. The bank transfer or wallet recharge feature is also very very smooth and very fast.

PROS

The ease of setting up an email campaign, customization of campaigns, and sending the vouchers to our customers/ respondents is the stand-out feature. Additionally, various voucher options are available, and the tracking feature of the incentives sent to various respondents is a huge benefit. We haven't started using the API function but from the reviews read we feel that this will make the incentive process much smoother. You also find almost all countries and voucher options on tremendous. Much more than the ones other competitors provide.

CONS

There is nothing that we don't like about Tremendous. The one thing that we want is if the vouchers are not getting utilized then after expiry how may vouchers has expired we want to know that number. Also, there is no feature of sending multiple vouchers in one batch file to multiple respondents from various countries using different templates, so one please add this feature.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Same as mentioned above in the previous comment. No other reasons other than that.

Reasons for switching to Tremendous

They lacked features that were provided by Tremendous. They have limited voucher options and limited country options available. Also, they have complicated their product by introducing too many different sub-tools for each specific option. Unlike tremendous it has only one tool and one way of sending vouchers. In Xoxo, if you have to send an email with a voucher link then the option/tool used is different and if one has to send an online voucher without having a voucher link and directly the voucher code in the email then one has to use another tool or option. That way it is very complicated.

Ryan

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Tremendous for Customer Engagement

We use Tremendous primarily for customer engagement and occasionally for employee recognition. Overall it is very intuitive and easy to use.

PROS

Easy to establish and account. Ease of use Customizable email and landing page templates by campaign

CONS

Reporting could be more intuitive. Should allow self service means of researching if a tremendous GC has been used by a recipient.

Susan

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Review Tremendous Gift Cards

I enjoy using tremendous because it is easy to use and easy to read. I have been alone in attending to the the front desk a lot especially when we have been and it really helps to see what I am doing and make sure that I have done it correctly.

PROS

What is upmost to me is that it is easy to read and to fill out all information for gift cards . It is easy to read and double check on what you have done or go back and see from a much later time what has been done.

CONS

I have noticed that if I am in the middle of making a gift card and have to stop to answer the phone or handle a customer sometimes there is a glitch in showing the finished information of the gift card and I have to wait at least 30 min's to 1 hour for the information to show up. That has happened to me several times over the course of several months but yesterday it happened 2 or 3 times.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Easy to use and easy to read

Brian

Market Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

The best respondent experience

I have really liked it overall. It helps meet a critical business need, in an easy way (it makes your life easier, rather than harder).

PROS

It's really easy to integrate it with programmed surveys. It makes the respondent incentive/honorarium fulfillment very easy.

CONS

It can sometimes be time consuming to filter through all the different fields to get to your particular campaign.

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Makes international gift cards very easy

It was very challenging to figure out good gift card options for participants in countries not served by Visa or Amazon. We were always worried about being scammed or purchasing a gift card that would be difficult for the recipient to redeem. Also when you are navigating many different countries, you cannot batch send rewards. Tremendous makes it very easy to send gift cards to many people all at once.

PROS

We are a small nonprofit and use Tremendous to compensate research participants worldwide. In the past, this was a very time-consuming and labor intensive process. We work with many patients in countries that are not easily served by your standard Amazon gift card. Tremendous makes it so easy and fast to send gift cards to many recipients all over the world in one smooth process. They also respond very promtly to customer questions.

CONS

We are a nonprofit and many of the participants we send gift cards to are very interested in returning our gift cards to us as a donation. There is not an easy way for participants to do that. There is also not a transparent process for getting your nonprofit added as a donation option. It is very unclear how to get your nonprofit listed and what criteria they use for selecting organizations. Initially it was only larger, well known organizations but now there are a bunch of small and regional organizations. It would also be nice to be able to add links to the reward emails

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Variety of rewards options and ease of sending gift cards internationally and in bulk

Reasons for switching to Tremendous

It was complicated to do Amazon gift cards internationally and to bulk send gift cards

Meg

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool!

PROS

I've brought Tremendous into multiple organizations now, and I cannot express enough how easy and beneficial it is.

CONS

It would be nice if there were more local gift card options, but that is more of a nice to have than something I do not like.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Ease of use and customization - You can be up and going the same day!

Milos

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

The easiest research incentive tool

As mentioned above, the overall experience, from initial setup to the no fees, has been amazing. I couldn't recommend Tremendous enough for people who are looking for an incentive tool.

PROS

It was so easy to setup and get started with Tremendous. Within 10 minutes we could start sending out incentives to customers. The fact that Tremendous has no subscription fee and costs $0 until you actually sent out an incentive made it a no-brainer.

CONS

I can't think of anything of the top of my mind that I don't like about Tremendous. It has been a game changer for us.

Maria

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Works great for what we need

So far so good! I'm pretty happy with the software. I think I had to reach customer support once, and it was taken care of immediately.

PROS

Straight forward to use and meets our needs. Very easy to hand out compensation to participants.

CONS

It's not the easiest to view (I use it on desktop). I often have to slide the view, and I feel like there's a lot of wasted white space that could be better used.

Cindy

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Office Manager

Our experience has been very positive. The Customer Service Team is excellent.

PROS

The ease of processing batch payments of incentives.

CONS

I have not run into any cons. This is a well articulated product that needs no improvement.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

We did not consider the alternatives. Tremendous has all the flexibility we need. We signed with them at the end of the presentation.

Elise

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

Tremendous for Employee and Customer Appreciation Needs

PROS

Tremendous is the perfect platform for international gifting and rewards. There are numerous options for rewards, or you can allow the recipient to select their reward. In addition, implementation was seamless and cost-effective.

CONS

No cons at this time. The only improvement I would recommend is having the open/redeemed status visible from the Order History page.

rayna

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2023

tremendous is really tremendous!

PROS

i love the options and variety tremendous has to offer

CONS

i cant think of anything i like least about tremendous because I have had nothing but good experiences with them

Brian

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great product, easy to get started

PROS

The best part is how easy it is to sign up and set up a customized campaign to start distributing gift cards/donations.

CONS

Nothing. It's honestly been great so far. I love the option to send donations.

Kimberly

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy to Use!

PROS

Very easy to use and we had no issues. Our clients has no issues redeeming the giftcards either

CONS

There is nothing that we did not like about Tremendous

Kris

Reviewed October 2023

Tremendous is Tremendous!

I really enjoy using Tremendous. We ask our customers to send us feedback, complete surveys, leave reviews, etc. It's a big ask for a busy customer to take 10-20 minutes out of their day to help us. We find that with a small gift card, we can show the customer how much we appreciate them. But also - we can incentivize their behavior and get a higher response rate. Feedback is so important to our product-led growth company, and by sending a gift card via Tremendous, we can thank our customers and get more quality responses. Our product has improved based on our user feedback incentivized by gift cards sent via Tremendous. It's helped us share our product roadmap and create an amazing app. We couldn't have done it without Tremendous. Thank you Tremendous.

PROS

I love Tremendous. I use it daily and will use it at future jobs too. It's so easy to use. I send gift cards to our customers daily. We send gift cards if users complete surveys, or leave us a review, or if they provide helpful feedback. Sending a quick $10 gift card is easy as pie with Tremendous. It takes 30 seconds. We set up different campaigns for many countries. We have users all over the world, and they support so many countries. If they don't support a country (rare) we can still send a charity gift card.

CONS

There isn't anything I dislike. I love Tremendous. It's a simple, straightforward app and isn't cluttered with unnecessary features.

Truman

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

A simple solution to a complicated incentive process

PROS

Tremendous is a great platform for sending bulk gift cards. It has various applications, including marketing rewards, employee bonuses, and more. Personally, I use Tremendous to send payments to participants in my academic research studies. Before using Tremendous, I had to individually send gift cards to participants. This was a tedious process because I had to make sure that I was sending the desired gift card, with the appropriate amount, to the right email. Tremendous has revolutionized and completely simplified this process for me. Now, I simply collect participants' email addresses and copy these emails to Tremendous' rewards template. I then fill in the column for the reward amount. I then upload the template to my account and send out the reward. Simple as that. Tremendous allows you to select just one gift card or as many as you want (they literally have hundreds of gift card options). After you place an order, Tremendous will send individualized emails with a link to gift card recipients. Using the link, the recipient will be able to choose their desired gift card from the options you selected. In addition to the ease of sending bulk gift cards, Tremendous also makes it easy to track which participants have received their email and to resend an email in the case that the participant cannot find the reward email. In all, I highly recommend Tremendous!

CONS

Sometimes it can be difficult for participants to find their reward email. For example, Gmail usually filters reward emails to the "Updates" tab.

Aimee

Reviewed October 2022

Tremendous is the only rewards payment option I would consider

Customer engagement, employee recognition

PROS

We began using Tremendous for bonus gift cards for employee birthdays and special events. Tremendous stands out because the payouts can be issued globally, and in just about any currency. The gifts can be physical cards or digital, which can be sent and redeemed nearly instantly, even through SMS. The templates are fully customizable and there is very little setup needed to start using the product. Having a large number of team members abroad used to be a blocker to sending thoughtful gifts, but Tremendous solves that problem. We also used Tremendous for customer engagement rewards. Which such a large catalog of options, these rewards are as good as cash and highly valued.

CONS

I can't think of a single downside to using Tremendous. Compared to other similar products, Tremendous has everything we need and does everything we expect of it.

Kyla

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Tremendous is tremendous!

My overall experience with Tremendous has been great. It is easy to use. I only needed assistance once and found their support to be wonderful. I have no complaints.

PROS

There is so much I like about Tremendous! It was easy to setup and is ea