• Pros

• "The features are complete and easy to understand. There are good integrations and sufficient APIs to allow for custom integrations if we wished. Great support."

• "I've been using Active Demand for since it started and have been happy with the service and products they provide for my company."

• "Once it is set-up, it syncs and integrates nicely with your website and social media, making it easier to manage/control how and when you are communicating with your audience."

• Cons

• "Some options require a more tech oriented person, however the customer service is always on the ball and ready to help where they can"

• "Steep learning curve. If you are not it the tool all the time, it is difficult to pick-up and remeber where to go to do everything."

• "Learning process is a bit steep as I'm not a specialist in database programming, but once you get the hang of it, it's powerful."

Browse ActiveDEMAND Reviews

Tim from Enliven, LLC

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

Pros

ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

Cons

The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Claudia from Kinetic Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Awesome product!

I work in venture capital and use ActiveDemand for fund-raising purposes. I found it easy to use, customer service is excellent, and has all of the features that are important to me. Pricing is reasonable considering other companies that offer the same features charge twice as much. I am happy with ActiveDemand and I recommend it.

Pros

The Customer Support and his support team have provided to me is exceptional. When I was a new subscriber, He called me every week. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the product. Months later and he still calls me although not as often which is great but I know I can count on him when I need him. Also, I was looking for manual and automatic scoring. This was not a feature I could find in most of the vendors I talked to. Also, it is so easy to use that I got very little training.

Cons

When editing the email, the "Text" removes the spaces between the paragraphs. Most importantly, I would like to have the option to sort the contact lists. Lastly, it is not easy for me to determine if someone has unsubscribed or if the email I sent was blocked by the recipient's firewall. This is very important to me so I would really appreciate if I could somehow separate the unsubscribers from the ones who didn't unsubscribe but that are showing a red circle next to their email address.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveDEMAND

Customer service, price and features.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Claudia, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate all feedback and we are happy to hear ActiveDEMAND is providing value to you. We work constantly to improve what ActiveDEMAND offers and your suggestions to improve the UI are appreciated. Thank you for your positive feedback for our support team. We have to agree - they are pretty great.

Jon from Connor Consultancy

Powerful functionality, once you get around the user experience

We were trying to implement marketing automation, and to capture leads from our website and put them into Salesforce. We have been successful with both of those, and I have been particularly impressed with the quality and flexibility of ActiveDEMAND's support team.

Pros

You can do an awful lot with ActiveDEMAND. Automation workflows, form submissions, CRM integration, email creation and sending, lead scoring - it's all there. I would say that it outperforms Pardot and possibly even HubSpot, while being less money.

Cons

The user experience is horrendous. Once you know where things are, what icons mean, and get inside the head of the people who built it, you can get around with relative ease. But until that point, you are pretty much reliant on the support people for help. The good news is that the support team are EXTREMELY helpful and don't mind you talking to them on the chat three, four times a day!

Reasons for Choosing ActiveDEMAND

The functionality offered was just as good, if not better, and the price point was lower.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Jon, Thanks for your feedback on the ActiveDEMAND software. You have provided some very positive comments and also some items that we can improve upon so thank you for that. We continue to work on the software to make the user experience better and provide stellar support as we continue to update and grow. Thanks again for the comments!

Jeff from Auros Knowledge Systems

Might be great software, but...

Pros

It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

Cons

I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied February 2019

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help. The ActiveDEMAND team.

Vernon from 1ADZ

Techi oriented

Great customer service

Pros

Its got a lot of functionality packed into it

Reasons for Choosing ActiveDEMAND

Same reason we left unbounce

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Vernon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We agree that our customer service team is fantastic and always ready to help with some of the more difficult features that ActiveDEMAND offers. We also provide a library of videos, and support articles that we constantly update to help understand our software and its features. Thanks again for the comments.

Dominique from BMI

Not extremely user friendly but a powerful tool

Pros

The main reason why we have chosen to work with ActiveDemand is that it can sync with other programs (in our case our sales system). Therefore it can track lots of data and we can sync it two ways.

Cons

It's not always the most user-friendly software but when you know how to work with it, there's a lot possible.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Dominique, Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate the feedback and use it to improve our software. We understand there is a lot to learn with our tool and we are constantly looking for ways to make learning barrier-free (ie. our support portal, CEO chat webinars etc). But our live support team is fantastic if you get stuck so please reach out to them. They are happy to help! Thanks again for using ActiveDEMAND.

Megan from Quality Para Planning

Good for what we need it for

I started off with the basic package and found that really good to choose for our monthly newsletter. We decided to upgrade to the Marketing package because we thought this would benefit us. The calendar sync never ended up working and I felt to use the "extras" we had to upgrade again. We were having too many issues. So I went back to the basic package and I am happy with the current features.

Pros

I really like the subscribe/unsubscribe list. Once an email is in the system the address is updated whether it has unsubscribed or not

Cons

We had a lot of issues with things not working and due to the time zone difference, everything took twice as long to be solved. We did not have the patience.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveDEMAND

We chose it because we thought it synced/linked with PipeDrive. Turns out it doesn't really have that much to do with PipeDrive but we still continue to use it for our newsletters over MailChimp.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Megan, thank you for your honest feedback. We have recently added staff in Australia to better serve our clients on that side of the planet. The automation package definately is a big step up from our basic email marketing package. Once your business is at a point where it can take advantage of marketing automation, you may consider upgrading to the marketing automation system in the future.

Cassidy from Brightsquid

Active Demand review

My overall experience is neutral there are many things about the software that I like but there are still a lot of things that the software lacks or can not do yet.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the email and media automation. I also like how I have access to customer support through chat and call. I use pipedrive as well and the fact that active demand and pipedrive can integrate together is great.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to talk to support through chat, ie. trying to explain the problem, process etc.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the feedback Cassidy! We are always trying to update and improve our clients' experience with ActiveDEMAND and your comments help us do that.

Good software for small businesses

It's been a good experience for smaller businesses. It's given us more data regarding prospects. I would call it a starter point for anyone interested in marketing automation.

Pros

The visitor tracking is robust and provides much more data than similar tools. You can get the full visitor history for every organization who visits the site.

Cons

The software is cumbersome and slow. It often takes several minutes to run a report. Compared to similar software, the automations are overly complex and not as feature-rich.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveDEMAND

It was cheaper at the time.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and use them to improve the user experience with ActiveDEMAND.

Sheila from Jannatec Technologies

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Product, great value!

My overall experience has been very positive. The support system that they have in place has been instrumental in making this a success for us. I anticipate using the software multiple email campaigns in the very near future.

Pros

The capabilities of this software are amazing. It will grow as the company grows. The support through the website and personal phone calls is extremely helpful and saves time. The training videos are easy to follow and understand. The analytics are impressive and easy to understand.

Cons

At first the software seems very complicated to get set up. Use the resources available and once set up the software can be used for multiple campaigns.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Sheila, Thanks for providing us with feedback on our software and for the positive review! We use your comments to continually update and improve our software to offer the best value and user experience we can. Thanks again!

gerry from Bigfoot Crane Company Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Active Demand applied to Industrial Marketing

We just signed up for 5 years in a one year subscription model, so I would have to say we are all in.

Pros

The main benefit to me/us is the ability to "know" what is going on at all times, in real time. We make a change we see the result, good or bad and can manage a process forward in real time. Lead nurturing is critical and fairly easy to set up. The on-line support/chat function is good, but the people are GREAT. love getting real help from rel people.

Cons

Learning curve is challenging, as it some of the trickier back end functions

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied October 2018

Hi Gerry, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Mark from Flow Exchange Ltd

ActiveDEMAND allowed me very quickly to deploy my first email campaign delivering measurable results

The ability to set up and deploy professional-looking campaigns very quickly.

Pros

The abilities of Active DEMAND appear to be only limited by my imagination or the courage of my Clients to use them. The process of Lead Nurturing with sophisticated logic and decision making, while I or my clients are sleeping is a huge labour saving feature. Automated reporting with my Agencies branding help me get credit where its due without ambiguity. The ability to Copy/Clone campaigns, emails processes from one account to another is a hugh time saver when getting an account up and running.

Cons

Ther are several areas where the terms used are quite technical or ActiveDEMAND specific that could do with some contextual help on the screen to assist the newcomers to digital marketing. There a few key features, especially on the account, set up page that need to be right to deliver results. New users should book a Q&A Support session as soon as they sign up and I suggest AD labour several key points about the account set up.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied June 2017

Hi Mark! Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate your insights and comments.

Andy from KruegerWright

Outstanding features

It's a one-stop shop for all your marketing automation needs. I have not found any other platform that has all of the features that ActiveDemand does at the price they offer. It's a great option for marketers who want the full-range of marketing automation activities that are possible.

Pros

ActiveDemand incorporates all features you want in marketing automation: landing pages, forms, email, anonymous visitor tracking, integration with CRM, and custom workflows (in addition to all of the baseline marketing automation: lead scoring, contact tracking, etc.). It's very easy to implement on any website via JS or Wordpress plugin-- so you can work independently of the website if you don't have access to the backend (great option for marketing agencies). VERY competitive on pricing as well.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve when starting out. But once you get a feel for where things are and how they operate in the platform, you'll have everything you want at your fingertips. Putting a little bit of time in learning the platform greatly pays off in the long run (and they have great support!).

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Andy, Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all comments and feedback and we are happy you are getting value from the platform. We are always working to make the on-boarding experience easier and have added an in-platform assistant to walk you through tasks. And thanks for the shout out to our support team. We agree...they are fantastic.

Brett from DSL

Active Demand Review

It has helped automate our email marketing campaigns, provides great data on our customers, and the integration with pipedrive has been beneficial to our sales team.

Pros

The ongoing features and improvements that have been made in the two years since I've been using AD shows that they care about growing and refining the tool. There is a lot of online support available and I've had great success talking to support team members if I can't find the support resources online. Great customer service.

Cons

There seems to be some bugs that come up time to time. Data being changed, user permissions being changed etc. with no rhyme or reason. Also, I hate that I can't edit workflows unless I'm on the corporate business marketer subscription. I personally feel that should be a standard feature.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Brett. Thanks for the review. It's great to get feedback from someone who has been with us some time and has seen how the software has evolved. And your comments have helped us with that. Through our users, we continue to improve the software to bring value and meet their needs. Thanks again!

Ryan from Loeb Electric

From Marketing Automation Prospective

At first, it was very difficult to use especially being used to HubSpot. But over time, with the help of support. I started to feel more familiar and better with the program. We experience one or two issues for every campaign build, but luckily support is there to help or tell us it is not possible. Right now, I am satisfied with the product at the current price point.

Pros

-The absolute best part of this product is the chat support. They will actually work with you all the way until a solution is made. They are all very familiar with the program. -It is an incredible value for the money. -Moderately easy to use.

Cons

It lacks functionality in some key areas, most notably: lacking an undo button, a clunky landing page builder, and no mainstream CRM integrations that I know of (i.e. Salesforce). Social posting and tracking in campaigns are...okay but the actual posting and scheduling are not good. It does about 80% of what you really need it to do, if they can get up to speed on the last 20% I think it can be one of the top platforms. The training videos on youtube are way out of date.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Ryan, thank you for the honest feedback. Regarding CRM integrations, ActiveDEMAND naively integrates with -Salesforce (we are a salesforce parther) -Microsoft Dynamics -Pipedrive -Pipelinedeals -Zoho -Freshsales -Nimble and many more. Our native integrations with CRMs is probably one of our biggest selling points. We offer bidirectional communication with the CRMS, task automations, and a powerful lead insights system embedded in the CRM. Reach out to our support team, they would be very happy to discuss our wide range of CRM integrations.

Adam from Shenandoah Business Solutions.

We use this religiously

Pros

Active Demand is some pretty great software for a lot of our clients. We consider it an important part of our analytics stack to help our customers understand and grow their business.

Cons

There are occasionally server-side issues that prevent the plugin from working, but the team is usually quick to remedy these. It's just a matter of keeping an eye on our sites.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We are happy you like our software and are using it for your customers to grow their businesses. Your comments are helping us build a better platform every day...so thanks again!

Jason from ILM Professional Services

Exactly as much as we need

ActiveDemand allows us to seamlessly manage our social media and email campaigns.

Pros

Cons

The UI is not super intuitive. There are a few features that are undocumented and were only uncovered upon asking support.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking a moment to comment on ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback helps us improve our software. And we have been working on our UI and increasing our documentation for our features - and will continue to do so. Thanks again!

Thai from Spirit Taekwondo

Very Happy

Pros

Cons

I wish they would provide an accounting service that would let us bill/invoice and take auto payments.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Thai, Thank you for your positive comments! We appreciate all feedback and consider it when working towards future updates of our platform. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Katie from Senior Star

Great automation tool

Pros

ActiveDemand provides a lot of the digital tools for modern marketing. I love having everything in one place and pulling all the different report options to show ROI.

Cons

No system is a perfect solution, but the help portal and support teams are quick to help, diagnose and provide solutions so our marketing campaigns dont suffer.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate all feedback and use it to constantly be improving. Thanks again! The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Zeke from Convert IT Marketing, LLC

Seamless Integration with our CRM

Pros

Two things stand out about activeDEMAND: 1. They are the only marketing automation fotware that integrates seamlessly with our CRM, PipelineDeals. Because the software includes the functionality we were looking for and the price is reasonable, the decision to choose it over others was a no brainer 2. The support is fantastic. I'm not the most technical person but I had no problem setting up and integrating activeDEMAND to our CRM, mostly due to the super quick and detailed response from the support team whenever I had any questions.

Cons

I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the features that use their own algorithms (like reply detection) don't work 100% of the time so I've decided not to use them. The interface and templates could also use some updating. This software was clearly designed by an engineer, which has it's pros and cons!

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Zeke, Thank you for the review! We are happy ActiveDEMAND is providing value to you and your company. And we have to agree - our support team is the best!

September 2016

Kevin

September 2016

Incredible Value

I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

Chris from ConserveHub

Industry: Environmental Services

Very well thought out

Overall it was a good experience and i've made several referrals. Its well thought out and they do a good job of staying in touch to make sure you are getting the most out of the product.

Pros

IT seems that you have an option for any possible feature you can think of.

Cons

At the time I was using the product I wish I had access to expert help to fully utilize every feathure effectively.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied October 2018

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback is very helpful for us to continue to improve the platform and our users' experience. Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Rachel from Chiropraise

Beefy System, But Not Intuitive

We were excited to have one place to house our lists, email/phone/text campaigns, leads, schedulers, automations, etc. Unfortunately, it's been much more challenging to make AD work for us, and you almost feel like you need a programmer around to help get everything set up.

Pros

There is a ton of functionality in Active Demand.

Cons

It's so difficult to navigate. The user experience is very frustrating because we understand it can do a lot of powerful things, but figuring out how to make it work is difficult. It's also pretty limited from a design standpoint when it comes to email templates, schedulers, landing pages, etc.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Rachel, We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for our software. And your suggestions will help us continue to improve the UI and make using ActiveDEMAND easier. We also recommend accessing our support team for help and/or using our implementation services where we can set up what you need. Thanks again!

Overpriced, Bare Bones Lead Automation Tool

We stopped using ActiveDEMAND after a year of frustration and futility. They are good people with an inferior product that lacks a strong customer experience for both the reseller and end user.

Pros

The potential is high for ActiveDemand. It presents itself as a total marketing solution. It offers phone tracking, automated email services, and white label customer interfaces.

Cons

The platform isn't customer friendly. The GUI is very clumsy and not intuitive. There aren't enough templates to really jumpstart a robust campaign. Customer support is slow to respond and lacks online support documentation to help. The cost is comparable to competing platforms that offer better interfaces, stronger customer support, and more templates.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Thank you for giving your honest feedback. As it has been a while since you were an ActiveDEMAND client, you may be interested to know that we now have a full marketing stack. From appointment scheduling, drip campaigns, dynamic website content, popups and so much more. As well we now have a fully integrated in app personal trainer and support in several languages. You may want to consider re-introducing yourself to the platform

Eeva from Novia Finland Oy

Positive surprise

Overall I am happy with ActiveDemand. I have developed our digital and online marketing a lot with ActiveDemand.

Pros

Support team is always ready to help and usually they are very fast with it. It has been a positive surprise, that they also listen to users's needs and ideas and actually create alterations and new features based on those ideas.

Cons

Some of the videos are old and the software does not look the same now, so they are sometimes a bit confusing.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Eeva, Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and helpfu for us to improve your experience with the software. We have been working to update older videos and make them easier to understand. We've also added our in-product assistant to walk through tasks. Thank you again!

June 2015

Kelly from DTE

June 2015

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

Pros

The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Cons

Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Sue from Strongpoint Marketing

Using for almost a year - still learning

Saves me time with the ability to save portions of the email for future use. Excellent list management.

Pros

Easy to use once you learn it. Good archiving system for saving items for future use. Superior support system. Chat support so helpful. Great that there's no contract period. Excellent value for the money.

Cons

Not easy to learn - needs better training materials - user manuals or resources. I don't seem to get what I need from the video tutorials. Needs better search capacity in resource area. Might be nice to start with a buddy-system for the first few emails. I like access to Sean but after awhile I feel I've asked too much. Maybe someone further down in the org would be able to answer my basic questions. Did that once and it worked great.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied June 2017

Hi Sue, Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated and feedback is always welcome. Thanks again!

Heather from LSMNJ

ActiveDemand for Non-profits

So far, as we are new users, it has been a bit tedious and time consuming. Once we are 100% up and running, I see the software being a necessity and a great benefit to our overall sales and marketing strategy.

Pros

The variety of marketing tools it offers. It also integrates with our CRM which makes it a seamless process. As a non-profit, it allows us to bundle our marketing tools into one environment and saves us time and money in the end.

Cons

This may be more specific to our company as we have numerous sub-groups, but it is time intensive with set up and the learning curve for creating templates and work-flows for each sub group.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Heather, Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. We are always working to improve ActiveDEMAND for our clients and your comments help us do that. Thanks again.

Good product but lacking good UX

Active Demand provides great value to our clients, however the interface is not intuitive and hard to use and set up.

Pros

The reports that you are able to generate to automatically send

Cons

The interface is not intuitive and UX is not great. It takes a long time to figure out how to do anything

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hello, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation platform.

Angela from Senior Star

Great Software

Pros

Easy to do several tasks online within one program.

Cons

It's a little slow sometimes, but not bad.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied January 2019

Hi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate the comments and use them to be constantly improving our software. We are happy you are having a good experience with ActiveDEMAND. Thanks again!, The Team at ActiveDEMAND

chris from TLC Electronics

Solid Software

Pros

Customer Service and lead notifications. I like having the ability to see who's been on our website and what they were looking at.

Cons

Email Campaigns - Email formatting can be cumbersome.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve ActiveDEMAND's user experience.

Matt from Global Career Company

Making the Most of AD

Pros

The product has excellent features and capability

Cons

A certain number of the features require inside knowledge to understand

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We know that because ActiveDEMAND is so feature-robust that it can take time to learn. We have created (and continue to create) support articles, how-to videos, and other learning material to help understand the more difficult features. And as always, our fantastic support staff is always ready to help with any question or issue. Thanks again!

Brittany from EJK Plastics Inc

Industry: Plastics

Highly integrated software for pipe drive CRM

Pros

What's great about this software is that it's linked directly to my current CRM system. It tracks emails and drip campaigns, it will track calls with a click the call feature and transcribe the conversation for documentation process. It identifies who is being prospected online as well as identifying prospects on the webpage how long and what pages of interest. This is a great sales tool for any organization looking to see what activity is really working for your company.

Cons

It's a lil tricky if your not technologically savvy and can be a bit pricy for a smaller organization.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the feedback Brittany! We are constantly improving the user experience of our software and your feedback is extremely helpful in that endeavor. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

Beth from Success Solutions, LLC

I have 30+years of legal experience and now work in the field of coaching and self-improvement

The benefits I like from this software is the email and list capabilities as well as the capability to easily build landing pages for campaigns and events.

Pros

Easy to use for someone like me who is technologically challenged! I like how easy it is to create a landing page for an event sign up, etc.

Cons

What I like least is the Facebook posting. While I like the statistics I get using the software to post my Facebook posts, the post itself on Facebook does not always post correctly. Usually only posts a portion of the picture.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied June 2017

Hi Beth! Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and insight. It is always helpful to get feedback. Thanks again!

Powerful prospecting solution

We evaluated this against Hubspot, Salesforce Pardot and Autocampaign. The combination of ActiveDEMAND and Pipedrive was the only solution that gave us a reasonable entry point that allows our relatively small organisation grow into a solution, as opposed to blowing the entire marketing budget on a framework. Technically, it looks to be on-par with Salesforce, although somewhat limited compared to HubSpot. The support is great, although a small challenge is that they are based in Canada and we in Europe. So there is no overlap in the working hours. They seem flexible enough for early-morning calls. Overall, ActiveDEMAND was the product that allowed us to choose Pipedrive CRM over Salesforce and HubSpot.

Pros

Tight integration with Pipedrive Good configuratior for email-journeys. Very reasonable entry-point to start with marketing automation and prospect tracking.

Cons

Comprehensive, to the extent that it can be somewhat difficult to navigate. But I have not used the SW enough yet to make this

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi! Thanks for taking a moment to review the ActiveDEMAND platform. We appreciate all feedback to help us to continue to improve the software and our users' experience with it. Thanks again! The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Sabrina from Internet

Touch of PM and CRM

Pros

You are able to follow up on potential sales and clients in one easy place.

Cons

I wish that it could integrate with contacts

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Sabrina, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve and take your comments into consideration for future updates. The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Amanda from The Salvation Army Hawaii Kroc Center

Industry: Philanthropy

Excellent product

Pros

We used ActiveDEMAND for about a year and it helped us organize our email especially. We were using all sorts of different things before.

Ryan from RightLabs inc.

Customer for 3 years

Pros

Active Demand is a great tool and can do a lot, probobly even more than I know.

Cons

I find it hard to navigate the pages and set up the campaigns. When we had a full-time marketing person it made it eaier because they did it.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied October 2018

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve - and that includes usability. May I recommend our personal trainer tool for your difficulty setting up campaigns? On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Jason from First Scribe

Solid for Call Tracking

Pros

Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Cons

Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at support@activedemand.com. They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors. Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Jorgen from Top Job Asphalt

Challenging and fun!

Automated marketing. Saves a lot of time and we are able to keep in contact with our customers better.

Pros

All of the functionality and the ability to build custom work-flows/campaigns. There are pre-built templates that have been very helpful and the support staff has been amazing.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and some features are a little difficult to understand. Sometimes there seems to be a bit of a disconnect with the PipeDrive web hook.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied June 2017

Hi Jorgen, Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated. We are happy you are finding the platform fun. Feedback is always welcome. Thanks again!

Matthew from Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii

Industry: Philanthropy

Helpful and simple

Pros

The best part of this marketing platform has been the increased engagement with our customer base. We had no clue if we were winning with our own social media campaigns and this allowed us to get real data and metrics to better understand our reach!

Danielle from EvelineCharles Academy

Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business

I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

Pros

It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

Cons

I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Danielle, Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team

Great support

Pros

Good for an agency or a marketing consultancy - easy to delegate access etc.

Cons

Really not much I can say here apart from the fact when I started, they were new to the space and some of the features available now were not available in the past

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Thank you for reviewing ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve. And we also use that feedback to add most requested features. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team.

Brian from Carey Moving & Storage

Great data capture

Great Experiece.

Pros

I liked Active Demand's ease of use and set-up.

Cons

There was some learning curve in the begining.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and are happy you are happy with the platform. We will continue to improve our user experience with the help of your feedback. Thanks again, The ActiveDEMAND team

Victoria from Ascent360

Has all the features I need but not very intuitive

Pros

Automatic email system. Setting up emails ahead of time and knowing they will send with no problem. I also like that it integrates with pipedrive

Cons

How difficult it is to navigate. I feel like you have to be a coder to full know how to utilize this software. I also want to be able to see when someone receives and email (in pipedrive)

Response from JumpDEMAND

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your comments. All email activity is visible directly in Pipedrive. Email Open, Email Sent, Email link click, even Asset Download are default activities that are posted directly into Pipedrive

Stephanie from iCombat

Senior graphic designer / marketing assistant

Great will continue to use for our business.

Pros

The drip campaign is a great feature and easy to set up.

Cons

Wish the email editior would have more options.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and use the feedback to improve our software as we constantly update. Thank you again! The Crew from ActiveDEMAND

Charles from Informargin

Best Email Autoresponder Creator Ever

We have been able to add a ton of customization to our communication with clients and prospects.

Pros

I love how the email campaigns can be so easily set up with drag-and-drop ease.

Cons

We cannot create an internal trigger to start an outside action. (We need to be able to have customer/prospect activities done within our AD funnels trigger our VOIQ Voice call system with full access to the information already in the AD data base. (Calls could reference names, addresses, company names, plus any other data we collected, to customize the interactive calls.) We believe the price is extremely high per contact.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Charles, Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback. We are pleased you are finding value with ActiveDEMAND and we continue to update and improve to offer our users the best possible value and experience. Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND!

Matt from ChiroPraise

A lot of functionality under 1 roof

Pros

How many different things it did to reduce the amount of software needed.

Cons

The learning curve is steep and it is often very hard to figure out how to do some things that seem like they should be fairly simple. Even the staff has a hard time agreeing if or how some things can be done.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied October 2019

Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback for our software. We understand there is a bit of a learning curve as it is a very robust platform. Because it is so in-depth our support team is constantly learning with the goal of serving our users better. We will continue to work on our processes and improve. Thanks again for the feedback!

Dan from iCombat

Decent product

Pros

The customization is great. The forum builder is decent for those looking for a wordpress plugin.

Cons

Email service goes down at times and has caused issues with send and forget emails never getting delivered. Price is high.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback about our product and will take your suggestions to help improve our software. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team

Louis-Paul from Helpy Mdia Inc.

Great source of insight

Value for the price is great, I recommend this platform for call tracking!

Pros

I primarely use ActiveDemand for call tracking. This is really useful to identify from witch paid campaign the calls are emerging from and to know where to put the marketing money.

Cons

It's a bit tricky to get around at first and to connect with Google Ads, you need to know how to code it.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Replied November 2018

Thanks for taking a moment to review Louis-Paul. Your feedback helps us improve our platform so your comments are appreciated. We are happy you are getting value from ActiveDEMAND call tracking. And as always, if you need help with any of our other features, our friendly support team is ready to help.