• Pros

• "The layout of the interface is fresh, clean and simple."

• "Ve been enjoying Adzooma so far. I am excited about them venturing into Facebook ads."

• "Good for making sure all your campaigns follow best practices. Useful suggestions for getting more out of your ad budget."

• Cons

• "Now most of the suggestions are so relevant, I'm horrified I hadn't spotted them myself sooner."

• "Navigating between accounts is a bit annoying."

• "No Proper In depth Tutorials on Adzooma Youtube Channel."

Browse Adzooma Reviews

Jonny from Experian

Adzooma, a game changer in PPC account management.

Really positive - due to the scale, age and intracacy of our accounts I needed a tool which allowed us to easily automate time sapping day-to-day points of the account and give me the time back to focus on account growth strategies. 10/10.

Pros

Implementing Adzooma into our accounts and has been seamless, stress free and opened my eyes to new areas of account opportunities to create value. Adzooma goes beyond being a tool for day to day productivity and has become an integral part of our PPC account development and strategy. The UI and design of Adzooma makes interpreting large amounts of account data really simple. Plus by utilising the management, opportunities and automation sections of the Adzooma you can shave serious time off your day to day optimisations whilst getting a flavor and insight of how to shape the accounts on-going strategy. You can easily identify themes and points of weaknesses in your accounts and effectively direct your effort thereafter. The reports tool is also a really neat feature to have built in and again is much more efficient way of pulling account performance data for stakeholders then say using GADs channel data or in-built reporting systems. Also - a big fan of the automation tool which again is much easier and more powerful than using GADS internal automation systems. We're looking forward to using the Facebook management features in the account as well. Having used other tools previously (Wordstream & Optmyzr) I can say that Adzooma is far better value for money and actually helps you to deliver so much more for your accounts.

Cons

Some of the opportunities presented go aren't necessarily going to help our account.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the feedback Jonny! Very much appreciated. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying using the platform. We have recently launched Facebook features and continue to develop this as part of our working roadmap. If you are advertising on Facebook, get in touch and we can show you in more detail how this works. Just noting the 'con' on the review, that's awesome feedback for us to take on board to implement improvements. With Opportunities, if you feel that any of them are not relevant, you can ignore these suggestions and our machine learning technology will work in the background to present more tailored suggestions to your advertising campaigns in the future. Let the team know if you need any assistance in the future and thanks again for the awesome

Alexandre from MAO

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Adzooma is the future of Marketing Automation

It has helped me with doing marketing automation for my own business and others.

Pros

I liked that it was very useful in terms of Marketing Automation. I liked that I am able to talk with my clients directly through the platform and also connect with Google Ads as well.

Cons

There were not cons with Adzooma. Everything through the platform was very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Adzooma

I chose it because it was cheap and affordable to use. If interested to sign up, use my link [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Alexander from ABCs of Digital Marketing

Adzooma Marketplace review: not as promised, negative option billing

There are no Adzooma Marketplace reviews that I can find online, despite the number of agencies that appear to have signed up for it. If their experience is anything like mine, no wonder they're so silent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their team, reached out to me on LinkedIn, and presented this new "agency marketplace" where businesses can look up a digital marketing agency of any kind and match it to their needs. He promised the world: highly targeted leads with a great budget, high traffic, and while Adzooma is based in the UK, they insisted that many of their users are in the United States as well -- and the US is my main target audience. Bottom line, he painted this beautiful picture of it as one of the most profitable sources of leads an agency could have. Sounds good, so we sign up for the 30-day trial. In those 30 days with my listing on the marketplace, I did not get a single contact. None. Despite their suggestions, we still did not get anything. The worst part, it took weeks to book a consultation. Weeks after supposedly cancelling my subscription, they still continue charging my card - and they won't let me remove my credit card from my account. This is a negative-option billing system, where a company will do everything to not lose your business. If I'm not mistaken, this practice is illegal in the United States. I get that the marketplace is new, but if it worked, I'm pretty sure it would have a lot more public feedback by now.

Pros

The business application was comprehensive and detailed. Nothing else I could really say.

Cons

Numerous promises made about results, but absolutely no contacts.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied December 2020

We're committed to providing the best service and support to our clients, thank you Alexander for sharing this feedback on your trial of the Adzooma Marketplace. We work hard with our clients to optimise their listings and improve their traction on our Marketplace, and are sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

Philip from Bacon Marketing

End result after just one month 50% increase in click throughs

My account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been superb, very supportive and helpful, checks in on a regular basis but without being in my face or a distraction, a really nice and helpful chap.

Pros

The simple nature of the platform and the effective results in a short space of time. I've saved £100's across my client's accounts in just over a month and also halfed the amount of time needed to manage them too which free's me up to spend more time investigating and testing on their behalf.

Cons

Occasionally it can hang which is frustrating but given the platform is free to use is not something to grumble about.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied November 2020

Thank you for leaving such a glowing review. This means a lot to us. We aim to provide all our users with the satisfaction of being able to save time whilst also being in control.

Rod from Level Plus

Much easier than Google Ads UI

Pros

The simplicity of the user interface. Coming from google ads and facebook ads manger, this is much more intuitive

Cons

Can't think of a big con right now. They did have some bug earlier in their process. They seem to have been worked out now

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Rod, thanks for the great review. We're pleased to hear you're enjoying using Adzooma. We are constantly looking to improve the platform and make it a smooth process for everyone. Kind Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

Andrew from 24 North Marketing

Adzooma Marketplace: A big waste of money

Terrible.

Pros

Easy-to-customize profile. Ability to add images.

Cons

Virtually no traffic came from this investment. Adzooma insisted that they have users from all over the world, yet I got 2 visitors to my website in a month for $350 USD. This was not a small investment for me. First I was told I could defer the start of the plan until I was ready, which wasn't true. My profile was launched as soon as I completed their questionnaire. I was told account management would help me drive traffic by helping me create landing pages and giving advice on my profile, but this didn't happen. I asked for a refund early in my subscription and was refused as they said "we sent valuable traffic to your page". I get more results for a $50 investment on LinkedIn ads. DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY $175/click!

Reasons for Choosing Adzooma

Due to the B.S. the sales person spouted.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied December 2020

We're committed to providing the best service and support to our clients, thank you Andrew for sharing this feedback on the Adzooma Marketplace. We work hard with our clients to optimise their listings and improve their traction on our Marketplace, and are sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

Harry from This Digital

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to assist us whether it's Google Ads, Microsoft Ads or even any other relevant advice he can give. Would absolutely recommend Adzooma.

Pros

Considering the software is free, it provides an incredible wealth of information suited for beginner to even advanced PPCers.

Cons

Might not be as suited to advanced PPCers.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied November 2020

Thank you for your kind words and also appreciate the time you've taken to share your experience with us.

Ganesh from RankMe1

One Of Its Kind, with Best Customer Support

Pros

Ability to Find Wasted Budget. automated suggestions. Notification when landing page goes offline.

Cons

Pricing can be better. No Proper In depth Tutorials on Adzooma Youtube Channel

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Ganesh, thank you for the great feedback. We are delighted to hear that you're enjoying using the platform. We are always working to improve our services, I will raise what you have suggested in regards to the videos on Youtube as we are always looking to improve our services. Kind Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

Patrick from SpecificTap

Adzooma Zoom Zoom

Great company customer support is top notch. Always feel like I am a priority.

Pros

Adzooma saves a lot of valuable time on repetitive ad scenarios

Cons

Better FB automation and also would like to see more custom rule options.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the feedback Patrick. We're pleased that you are seeing benefits from using the platform. In Q3 & Q4 we are rolling out a ton of updates which includes improvements to automation, so keep your eyes on the official social channels for updates.

Unesh from Oxford Digital

Best Campaigns optimizer !

Good

Pros

Super Simple - Easy to use - One click integration - on demand Call support !

Cons

Not helpful for newbie in Setting up new campaign

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Unesh, thank you for the review. Great to hear you're enjoying using the Adzooma platform. In regards to setting up new campaigns, I will raise this with our Dev Team for the future. Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

Raymond from CocoMixer Pte Ltd

Great Tool for Advertising

Pros

This tool allows automation rules and provides suggestions/opportunities based on its proprietary algorithm for your AdWords campaign which helps to save time and money advertising. Besides, its white labeled and customisable reports is a plus for agencies. Great tool!

Cons

Facebook ads integration and feature still at infant stage, hope the features will be more comprehensive in near future. Well, the team is actively taking user suggest and launching new features quick though.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Raymond, thank you for the great review. We are really pleased you're reaping all the benefits from the Adzooma platform. In regards to Facebook ads, you're right this is definitely in the early stages but we're constantly working on improving our services and we appreciate your feedback. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

kevin from Darcey Quigley & Co

Great piece of software

Great software and the company have been great to deal with. A special shout out to our account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] too as he took the time to take us through everything and explain it in detail.

Pros

How easy it was to use and how insightful the information it gives you

Cons

It can take a little time to set it up, however most PPC campaigns take a while

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied September 2020

Hi Kevin, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Adzooma. If you do need any assistance be sure to contact us directly!

Sharon from Digital Platypus

Easy To Use

Pros

The layout of the interface is fresh, clean and simple. As Google rolls out new features it is easy for one adgroup to get missed out or overlooked, and this tool is brilliant at helping with account house-keeping. Once you decide to implement a recommendation it takes 2 clicks and voila - it's done! Which is significantly easier than rummaging in the various settings in GAds.

Cons

Initially many of the suggestions were unhelpful, but as they have refined the product based on feedback the algorithms have become far more astute and most of the suggestions are now really helpful. Now most of the suggestions are so relevant, I'm horrified I hadn't spotted them myself sooner ;)!

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Sharon, thanks for the great review! We're thrilled that you think so highly of the platform and you're getting the most out of it. The platform machine learning is always analysing your campaigns to provide the best opportunities to optimise your campaigns. The more it reads and learns what does and doesn't work for you by your input it will only provide the most relevant opportunities. Kind Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

David from Freelancer

Adzooma Review

Pros

Easy to use with a great UI face. It’s easy to use.

Cons

Nothing at all. I wouldn’t change anything about it beside more outlets.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi David, thank you for the feedback. Great to hear you're getting all the benefits from Adzooma. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

Eric from Magpie Marketing

Good tool for managing ads

Saved us some good money. We use it on every ad campaign now.

Pros

Cons

Navigating between accounts is a bit annoying. Takes too many clicks. Good overall UI but needs some polish to it.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied December 2019

Hi Eric, We are happy to see you are enjoying the platform and we thank you for your feedback, we take this all on board and it means a lot to us. Regards, Adzooma Community Support

Alex from All Marketing Services

Great idea but not working for me

Pros

The tool concept is great and the UI is really easy to use.

Cons

It is not working for me. It doesn't provide any insight at all. Also missing a better integration with Google Ads (creating ads, ad groups and even campaigns)

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to share your experience so far on the Adzooma platform. You mentioned 'it is not working' for you and I'd love to help resolve this, as we have thousands of satisfied customers that use Adzooma's suite of time saving tools and optimisation suggestions, to improve the performance of their campaigns. If you could send an email to help@adzooma.com with your feedback and mark for the attention of Ben Marshall, I will look into this for you as a matter of highest priority, so you are getting the most from your Adzooma membership. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Ben Marshall

Monique from Aflame Marketing

Review on Adzooma

Pros

I’ve been enjoying Adzooma so far. I am excited about them venturing into Facebook ads. It’s defiantly a Saas I’ll need for my agency.

Cons

Its in the beta stages but everyone has to start somewhere. I can complain.

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Monique, thank you for the review. Great to hear you're enjoying using the platform and that it will come of more use to you in the future! We are constantly looking to improve our services, so we appreciate the feedback. Kind Regards, Adzooma Community Support.

Tang from Nha Khoa Ngọc Anh

Special products to run ads

Pros

Beautiful UI, easy to use, its automation function saves a lot of time.

Cons

Functionality for Facebook is still in beta

Response from ClickTech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Tang, thank you for the great review. Glad to hear you're enjoying using Adzooma. Regards, Adzooma Community Support.