• Pros

• "Very good results. Excellent for finding exact competitors and locating broken backlinks"

• "I love the fact that I can monitor and track my keywords and ranking for our site. They have one of the best SEO blogs ever, I have learned so much. "

• "Without any doubt, the best SEO tool in the market. I have been working with them and paying the Guru plan for 2 years and could not be happier. Incredible tools!"

• Cons

• "The UI is a little bit all over the place, but it's not bad, and we've gotten used to it."

• "It can be overwhelming if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. The features are abundant, but I only really used about 1/2 of them."

• "Sometimes the data is not accurate in the broken links report, apart from that, it's cool!"

Browse Ahrefs Reviews

Nathan from Letterzaken

My go-to toolset for SEO

I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Pros

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

Cons

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Reasons for Choosing Ahrefs

To me, Ahrefs stands out when it comes to data, the variety of tools and the user interface. It works very intuitively and has not let me down yet.

Gianfranco from Catena Media

Ahrefs is the most useful tool for your SEO and Content Marketing campaigns

Ahrefs is my favorite tool nowadays for everything related to SEO. I cannot live (or at least work) without it.

Pros

I've found Ahrefs to be tremendously convenient and efficient, to run SEO analyses, on your websites, on specific keywords and domains, and also to analyze all competitors.

Cons

There's nothing really that I don't like about Ahrefs. Maybe they could expand their courses in the "Ahrefs Academy", since last time that I've checked they only had 2 courses: 1) Marketing with Ahrefs 2)Blogging for Business. Having something more advanced like Competitive intelligence, SEO on-page / off-page, and PPC tutorials, would be really an asset.

Tayyab from TheJournalPost

Industry: Writing and Editing

All Resources to Grow Search Traffic

I found it useful and beneficial in Keyword Research and Analyze Competitor Details.

Pros

Ahrefs is a complete SEO tool that holds multiple tools like Link building Keyword research Competitor analysis Rank tracking Site audits I usually use Ahref for keyword Research which is important to grab the traffic to your site as well as analyze the top rank keywords.

Cons

Little bit Complex Interface Many filters on referring domains Not 100% accurate Stats less Internal link opportunities

Reasons for Choosing Ahrefs

I was in doubt that all are the same in some way. But After research and use, I found Ahref more useful than others in most of the terms like backlink research for my website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kenny from Springfield Computer Rep

Industry: Computer Hardware

Are these reviews for real??

The hits all come from 54.x.x.x and apparently have a fetish for using the bible in repetitive succession that just swamps our logs. Sometimes we just use iptables to get rid of the rogue site but aside from being a pest I see no other damage. The hits look like this: 54.x.x.x "Get /bible/18_028.HTM http/1.1" 404 However our associate that also gets hit by the rogue ahrefs site is being hit with non-biblical hits (go figure). Don't bother getting messed up with ahrefs, it's just another bad affiliation that will come back to bite you sooner or later in my opinion.

Pros

I like how ahrefs disregards a cease and desist notice.

Cons

This is just another hacker site. They've been hitting our server for over 2 years now (and not just us).

My favorite SEO tool

I'm satisfied. I get what I want and need.

Pros

All in one - for SEO's. Ahrefs is best for everything regarding links. But there's more in the package: You get site audits, keyword trackers, content and keyword research + more. Of these, I do love the site audit. It made my life easier - compared to Screaming Frog. Now I don't have to sit around and wait while my computer crawls. I can just close the Ahrefs tab - and the whole thing will be done within the hour (or overnight). Theres even scheduled crawls, so I can get an overview of our technical and on-page SEO performance every week or month. It even comes with a lot of descriptions and guide on what to do about the bugs and errors found on your website. Great for beginners and specialists.

Cons

It can cost a lot if you have a lot of users. There's no option for individual logins for a team. So we do log each other out all the time - even though we have bought the package with up to 10 users using the login. The same goes for the Chrome Toolbar. A cool tool, but we log each other out - so we have to log in each day. It feels like a waste of time. They are not made for PPC stats. Theres some numbers and Ad examples, but they don't seem correct.

Cliff from Blue Mule marketing

Ahrefs for a small digital marketing agency

so far I'm super happy. I love the train tutorials that the marketer does and the information I'm learning seems to be falling into place and I'm quite sure I will be able to dominate my local market and help my clients do the same in short order.

Pros

this software has more than I will need to take care of all of my customers needs in a big big way! There is no doubt that after learning to use it in an effective way I will be able to provide a tremendous value and help my clients reach higher rankings at a much faster Pace than my bigger competitors.

Cons

there is a little bit of a learning curve. I don't mind because I have been referred this software many times by many larger organizations.

Hank from Marketing Powers, LLC

Ahrefs for small businesses

The benefits of Ahrefs is that it provides us with good, detailed insights to a Website FAST. This helps us to see if there are SEO issues that we can address for a company/business. That helps because sometimes it's not actually the Website or SEO consultant that is the issue. Sometimes it's another issue at the business. But, if it's an SEO issue, Ahrefs will help you to put a finger on it quickly.

Pros

Our team uses Ahrefs to analyze Websites that we are proposing take over strategies for managing and providing new SEO services. We love the information that Ahrefs provides and how it helps us to see if the issues a company is experiencing are in fact issues with their Website set up and SEO. It also helps us to focus our proposals.

Cons

Ahrefs is a pretty sophisticated tool and can get complex. If the user is not experienced with SEO it will be too much. But, if you are an experienced SEO consultant / manager, you will like it!

Iqra from Butt IT Solutions

Professional SEO Tools to Increase Search Traffic

My overall experience with Ahrefs is really awesome. Because I use Ahrefs for my own websites and I also recommend to my clients. I have improved the search engine ranking of my all websites using Ahrefs. I am really happy and satisfied with Ahrefs.

Pros

Using Ahrefs you can look at the organic traffic and the number of the backlinks of any website. You can also watch referring domains and organic keywords. You can also analyze the traffic value of your website. You can get ideas regarding lots of great keywords. You can use Site audit for your website and analyze how many webpages have been crawled and how many total issues you have on your website. You can also track and monitor your website rankings. Also, find the top-performing content in your niche.

Cons

I am using Ahrefs for the last few years, and I have grow my search appearance plus organic traffic. I never faced any kind of problem using the Ahrefs tools. So according to my experience, there are no cons. Everything is incredible and awesome of Ahrefs.

Chad from eREACH

Ahrefs: A Link Builder's Best Friend

Overall, I couldn't complete my job without some of the features that Ahrefs provides. Its mastery of all things backlinks is essential in my line of work and its various features allow me to excel at my job and help my clients improve their web presence.

Pros

My favorite Ahrefes features are it's "Best by Links" section because it really helps me, as a link builder, identify competitor Linkable Assets so that I can instruct my clients to create similar, but unique, versions on their own site. It goes without saying that their backlink database is what really makes Ahrefs essential in my line of work. Lastly, their Alerts feature is a great and easy way for me to keep an eye on all of my clients' campaigns.

Cons

I feel like Ahrefs could improve its training features. I really would love some quick classes to learn more about what I can do with Ahrefs as I feel like I'm missing out on some great features. The "Alerts" feature has also been glitchy lately.

VIJETA from Think Future Technologies

Best Tool for SEO strategies, Digital Marketing strategies and competitor Analysis

I have use lot of tools for SEO purpose but this is my favorite tool. Like I have a hand on this tool. The user interface is easy. You don't need to find my feature. It all in the dashboard.

Pros

It is very easy to use. You can easily check every matrix of your domain like new backlink, lost backlink also you can check your keyword rank. It is very useful when you want to know about your competitor.

Cons

They should provide 15 days of a free trial.

Vikram Singh from Blurbpoint Media Privet Limited

Great competitors analysis tool

I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign.

Pros

The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

Cons

The only thing I like the least about Ahrefs as they didn't provide any Free search trial, while few of the other similar tools will give you few serachs in a day but in Ahrefs you won't get anything for free NOT even a single search.

One of the best SEO tools

Ahrefs is one heck of a tool which is evolving. When I started using it, it had limited features and in last 2-3 years, it has evolved into a massive all-in-one SEO toolkit, which is great. If you are an agency or SEO pro and not using Ahrefs, you are not in the league.

Pros

I have used several SEO tools like Majestic, SEMRush, and others, but nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most feature-rich tools out there. It is constantly updated and the team keeps on adding new features which keeps users hooked. One of the best things about Ahrefs is that it crawls and indexes new backlinks really fast. And this speed is still improving. Compared to SEMRush, Ahrefs does a great job overall. I mainly use it to monitor backlinks, referring domains, and rankings. In terms of rankings, it is spot on. I never had any issues with Ahrefs whatsoever. Another amazing thing about Ahrefs is their tutorials that show users how they can use and benefit from Ahrefs different features. Besides, Ahrefs blog is one of my favorites.

Cons

1. It is expensive and when I say expensive, I really mean it - especially if you want to get access to all the features. It is a perfect tool for SEO agencies and marketers. 2. The features and different tools aren't easily accessible or understandable to the users. They should do something about making users realize what they are missing and how they can fully use different Ahrefs tools. Training material and videos are doing a good job but they surely need to do more.

Richard from The Social Eagle

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

Pros

- Amazing backlinking tool - Easy to understand keyword search system - Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute - Quality reporting tool - 7-day trial for first timers - Company sends valuable training information - Daily support if needed

Cons

- Can be complicated for first-time SEO users - Its design is simple and a bit mundane. - Customer service is not the friendliest.

Reasons for Choosing Ahrefs

I firmly believe that, as an SEO expert, we should be knowledgable of all tools that are available on the market. I took a chance with Ahrefs to see what the hype as about. Truthfully, it's a beneficial tool - providing some of the best insight, specifically regarding backlinking - helping to highlight linking opportunities against the competition.

Albert from IRL-LIVE

Powerful All-in-one SEO solution

I use it everyday to keep track on my sites and my competitors.

Pros

Ahrefs is one of the greatest SEO tool ever made. It can do a lot of things from keyword research up to content promotion. This all-in-one tool is my main weapon and it helped me gain higher rankings. Here are some of its advantages. 1. Doing keyword research is fast and accurate. Their keyword explorer tool has a lot of data to determine if the keywords are good. It shows the search volume, trend and the reliable keyword difficulty feature. 2. Accurate rank tracker. It also shows the estimated traffic that I am getting. 3. The site explorer tool. I'm using this extensively. This is what makes Ahrefs a powerful tool. I can input any URLs and it will provide me with some useful data like the keywords I am ranking, my site's backlinks and referring domains and the estimated traffic.

Cons

The pricing is somewhat expensive for beginners and to those who have limited budget. But believe me, the higher price tag is all worth it.

Giorgi from Philip Morris International

Industry: Tobacco

Must have tool for SEO geeks

One of the best SEO tools I ever worked with

Pros

Using Ahrefs with SEMRush is what it all takes to get the overall deep understanding of the SEO for the project you are working for. Ahrefs is invaluable tool when it comes to the backlinks and their tracking. Apart from having the extensive SEO capabilities (tools, features, functions, etc - which all of them works very well) this tool is my number one go when I need anything - literally anything backlink related. I cannot even imagine analyzing the competitors backlinks or certain amount of them without using Ahrefs. It's the valuable and reliable source taking its permanent place in my SEO toolbox.

Cons

Nothing really. For the things I am using this platform for - it's irreplaceable. The only thing which I have experienced to see is the search volume for the keywords that seemed quite off the real ones. Though, overall, I am very happy with what this platform can provide.

Mark from Mailshake

Hands-down the best SEO/digital marketing tool on the market

I'm a 10x better SEO with Ahrefs

Pros

Where to start? If I could only use one tool for the rest of my marketing career, it would be Ahrefs. It can do everything, and it does everything better than all its competitors. I've built my whole SEO strategy on the back of Ahrefs. They really seem to understand what it takes to succeed with SEO today, too. Rest of their content team create some of the best content on the web, and really show you through their videos exactly how to get the most out of Ahrefs.

Cons

I wish it didn't quickly jump to a prohibitively expensive price. It would work for most individual businesses, but agencies need at least a standard account and if you really want to get the most out of it, an advanced subscription gives you some material benefits, but I've never been able to justify the cost. Hardly a con, though and am more than happy with what I get at that price.

Dale from Bimota Usa

Powerful SEO tool with lots of functionalities!

A must have SEO tool! It helped us to improve our organic traffic and rankings.

Pros

Ahrefs is a very powerful tool that helped us to improve our organic rankings. It has lots of features and functionalities. All of them are useful and can help users and website owners to rank higher. I'm extremely impressed with the amount of data they provide. With a single click, I can see any website's data like traffic, amount of referring domains and organic keywords. I love using their amazing SEO tools like Keyword Explorer, Site Explorer and Rank tracker. Speaking of their Rank tracker, it is accurate and updated regularly. It also shows our average position, visibility and SERP features. In my opinion, Ahrefs is a must have SEO tool for any serious SEOs and companies out there.

Cons

Their pricing is expensive and not flexible. That is their only weakness so far.

Marielle from All Is Everlasting Floral Arrangements

Ahrefs is a great SEO tool for every online marketers!

Pros

I've been using Ahrefs for about two years and it keeps getting better. It helped me and my team achieved higher rankings and as a result, more clients and the ROI is pretty good. Ahrefs is a very powerful SEO tool and here are the advantages of using it. 1. Easy to use. 2. Feature-packed software. 3. It allows me to track my keywords. 4. Accurate rank tracker and backlinks analysis 5. Doing keyword research with it is amazing. It has an amazing feature that helps me to measure the competition. 6. I can see the stats of any websites quickly. 7. They have an amazing blog which can help me and my team to become better. 8. Amazing support. 9. The developers keeps on improving the software.

Cons

I do not see any disadvantages of using it. It has all the tools that we need and we love using it. It is powerful yet easy to learn.

Amber from Leap Clixx

The Ultimate SEO Tool

Allows us to perform basic and complex online marketing tasks from in-depth keyword analysis, keyword tracking, backlink analysis, site audits and more. We can also do content marketing planning using the content explorer. It's an agency's best friend.

Pros

Our business wouldn't thrive without Ahrefs. We use it for content marketing planning, SEO optimization, PR link outreach, competitive analysis, in-depth keyword analysis, keyword monitoring and more. Ahrefs can give you a great overview on where your business stands in the online marketplace and has countless complex tools to help you dig into backlinks, keywords, content and more.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's great for an SEO beginner as you need a fundamental understanding of SEO and online marketing to be able to get the most out of Ahrefs. Also, Ahrefs isn't cheap, but for an agency who uses it every day, it's worth the money for us.

Chamath from AdSpark.IO

The ultimate SEO report and backlink checker

It is quite simple. Ahref is a rich-featured instrument kit. Always updated, and the unit keeps on increasing new peculiarities. New backlinks are indexed fast. Furthermore, the rate keeps on growing. The tutorials held to increase customer knowledge. When surmising its benefits and maximum use, Ahrefs is rather expansive. But, still, you regain benefits which worth it.

Pros

You can do everything in Ahref when it happens to be in the SEO. Let's discuss the Pros of Ahrefs. If someone wants to know something, then it should be SEO. And the superiority of comprehending something should also be given to SEO. You type it in Ahrefs. And get everything you need to know. Regardless, whether either it is keyword research or backlink research or competitor research, Ahrefs will give you everything.

Cons

There is nothing explicit that we despise. But, infrequently, you do not have access to tools like keyword research, especially when updating. It is not good to appear when you are at some serious work. But, we foresee this to happen with some other tools as well. Also, you are not provided with a period of free trial. Though some other tools give free explorations, you will not get any from Ahrefs. Not one. Still, we have to admit that when Ahrefs was first propelled, there were only a few limited features. But now, there are various cool new features. It has evolved in a very insufficient time on a large scale.

Erwin from Enjoy The Enjoyment

A must-have SEO tool!

Quick and easy to use software. It has lots of useful features that will help you rank higher in any search engines.

Pros

Ahrefs is an excellent SEO tool that is quick and has a lot of features. In my own opinion, it has the complete package when it comes to SEO and marketing. Doing keyword research is so easy. If I want to spy on my competitors, I just plug in their URLs and Ahrefs will quickly show their stats like backlink profiles and the keywords that they ranked. It also helps me to create a masterpiece content thru their keyword suggestions. Ahrefs is a web-based application so it is easy and light. I do not have to install or download anything.

Cons

The only downside that I can think of is its price. It is certainly not cheap, especially for individuals or beginners that do not have a big budget for SEO or marketing.

Matthew from Alador and Smith

An extremely powerful online marketing tool!

Ahrefs is my main tool for any serious SEO work.

Pros

In my opinion, Ahrefs is the most complete tool for every online businesses. It is a must-have tool if you are serious about your SEO and online business. I am using it for more than five years and it just keeps on getting better. Their keyword database is huge! It gives me tons of related keywords that I can use as topics for my articles. It also shows the search volume and the keyword competition. It is reliable and it helped me achieved high rankings on Google search engine. Analyzing my competition is a breeze. It shows relevant data to help me plan my strategy. Additionally, they have an awesome blog and video series to further enhance my SEO and marketing skills.

Cons

Ahrefs is so powerful but it comes with a high price tag.

Ahrefs review

I have had a very wonderful experience with this software and it is my second after Google analytics and this is because I use Google analytics to get a full insight into my website when it concerns Google search engine and believe it or not, Google analytics offers more indepth analysis of website when you are trying to optimize for Google search engine.

Pros

I like the fact that I can do my keyword research and get the keywords that my competitors who are using Google Keyword planner do not get while doing their keyword research. I also like the fact that I can get a full audit of my website in full and also know what next steps to take to make my business above my competitors.

Cons

The 7 days free trial is a limited time to ascertain how effective this software can work for you. Your website need to be indexed for more than a long time to be able to know if the software will work for you or not and as such all your website details will be taken by the software so as to get you a robust analysis of your website.

Dmytro from Kanbanize

My one stop for SEO research

Pros

You have all you need from rankings to linkbuilding analysis and keyword research. This can easily be your only tool for all of your SEO needs and even SEM research. In 2017, the team seems to have started dedicating more energy to making the tool not only functional but usable, bringing in lots of UX improvements and more visual controls and charts throughout the tool.

Cons

The connection between different parts of the tool and location of all the controls and dials is still something that could be improved. Compared to competition (like SEMrush), ahrefs is definitely superior but it could be even easier and even cleaner in some of the tools. Also, even on the first two paid plans you won't have the full list of all keywords you rank for in top 100 - first plan shows only up to the third page, second plan adds 2 more pages, which is odd, considering the abovementioned competitor lets you see all of your keywords on the standard plan.

Roman from digital marketing

Must have tool for SEO specialist

This tool can do everything you need to checkout your situation with SEO and PPC for your project and also give an analysis for competitor's projects. We use this in our agency on a daily basis.

Pros

- Backlinks tools. You can gather thousands of backlinks to your project or other projects. Ahrefs has a huge database with it - PPC data. You can get all data about PPC campaigns of your competitor: keywords, ads, target pages - Keywords planner. You can gather a lot of keywords for your niche - Organic rankings. You checkout your keywords and rankings for them - Top pages. You can understand which page drives most traffic to the website

Cons

- Price. You can't simply select which functions you need and pay for it accordingly. Packages can simply more then you need

Luke from Sportystation

Featured packed tool!

Ahrefs if my go to all-in-one SEO tool. It is powerful and easy to use.

Pros

Ahrefs is my main tool when it comes to SEO. It can do almost anything quickly and accurately. It has lots of useful features that can help me grow my online presence. They even updated their Ahrefs Toolbar to quickly view the metrics of any web page and it is free to use. You can track your keywords, analyze your competitors and the software can help you improve your content big time. It is easy to come out with a plan on how to stay on top after seeing the data Ahrefs produces. It is a powerful tool and it can be your all-in-one SEO solution

Cons

Their pricing is a little higher than the competitors but you can definitely get what you pay for.

Dexter from Platinum Live Usa

It is our weapon of choice!

Pros

Ahrefs is a powerful all-in-one SEO solution! It has a lot of great features that helped us to rank higher on search engines. With Ahrefs, I can spy on our competitors and see their keywords, backlinks and other useful data. I can also track our website's performance and optimize them. Their Backlink Checker tool is one of the best in the business. I also like their Keyword Explorer tool, it shows how competitive the keyword is by analyzing the top 10 results. I also loved their blog and video tutorials. They have a lot of guides and tutorials about SEO and on how to maximize their tool.

Cons

Sometimes, the tools loads slowly. I don't know if it is just on my end or not.

Hardian from SRIBOGA FLOUR MILL

Industry: Food Production

Its good and it has my country keyword database

Overal its a good experience, i paid the trial the have an awesome result but after that, try a month or two until you get the whole experience, dont go out pay a year.

Pros

If you have to look for niche keyword and it is not in english, then ahrefs is the place, it has the databank for my country (South East Asia Region) which is awesome. For other keyword service, sometimes you just stuck with google US or the nearest is India. Ahrefs has very large database (look the "our data page") or ask the customer support is your country supported. Also there's keyword, backlink etc monitoring send via email. Other than keyword database, you have organic estimation traffic, which is a hit and miss (for my website, its a miss around 2000 user) but nonetheless it is really really good for competitor analysis. the backlink analysis also really helpful, which for my case goes back around 2014.

Cons

- Well, i paid like a year for lite edition which is very expensive for me, and it stuck like only 25 website analysis (site explore) per day (which is a bum for when you're in the zone making report), there's other limitation but it still provide a very good macro view. The keyword similarities website also sometimes suggest a very ridiculous website (my site compete with Google & Linkedin , in keyword similarities ??) - there's no free trial, you have to pay just for the trial

Jake from Trucking Unlimited

Essential For Marketers

Overall, Ahrefs has been an indispensible tool for my company and has afforded us the opportunity to continue to grow and succeed in the online marketplace.

Pros

Ahrefs is easily the most comprehensive, helpful and well-organized tool to help with SEO, check on web rankings, and to find real-time updates for our various sites' links as well as how to improve them. Ahrefs has single-handedly helped improve my company's visibility more than anyone on our team could have imagined. With excellent userface and options to check on the strength of particular domains and keywords, seemingly all of the answers are within Ahrefs.

Cons

I cannot think of any drawback in using ahrefs or in any of the features it offers.

Aris from NinjaOutreach

Ahrefs is synonymous with SEO

Pros

I do a lot of link building and SEO to grow our site's traffic. And there's always this one go-to tool that I have that helps me do the work easily. That's Ahrefs. For the most part, I use this monitor the links we get, to check our ranking, keywords, search for relevant content that I can get a link from, do audits and fix issues and more. It's also very user-friendly.

Cons

Well, can't really think of anything at the moment but perhaps have a better interface on the keyword explorer? That would help. Because at that specific feature, this tool is no match SEMRush. Either way, these 2 tools both have a place in my heart. I just use Ahrefs more.

Richard from Bars and Hustle

One word: Powerful!

I loved Ahrefs. It is a powerful SEO tool.

Pros

Ahrefs never failes to amaze me. It is definitely a powerful all-in-one SEO tool. It has a lot of features like Keyword Research, Domain Analysis, Content Marketing tool and Keyword Tracking. I've used all of the features and I loved it. I can quickly input a domain and see all the useful stats like their rankings, number of backlinks, domain rating, top pages and estimated traffic. It really gives me an edge to outperform a certain website and be on top. I also loved their blog, it has lots of tutorials and strategies.

Cons

Expensive. That is the only drawback I can think of.

Jack from Good Green Tips

Industry: Sporting Goods

A must-have tool for SEOs and online business owners!

Pros

Ahrefs is an incredibly powerful SEO tool that can help you to track and improve your website. It is the main tool in our office and it's really a wonderful piece of software. It is fast and accurate. It can detect almost all of our backlinks, keyword rankings and organic traffic. The rank/position tracker tool is very accurate and it can also show if our keywords are on Google's featured snippet. With the help of their Keyword Explorer and Keyword Difficulty tool, we can make quality content that can rank easily on search engines. The Competitor Analysis tool is helpful to spy on our competitors and to track their performance.

Cons

I don't have any issues using it. It has lots of features and definitely the best all-in-one SEO tool today.

Alejandro from reFocus Strategies LLC

Analyze your competition

We've been able to do a lot of work ourselves that we would have otherwise outsourced.

Pros

Our plan allows us to look up most of our competitors' backlinks and keywords. If you're working on your Google rankings, this site will give you a lot of insights.

Cons

It's pricey and there are many competitors that have a better UI.

Shubham from Ecosmob Technologies Pvt Ltd

Best Tool For Competitors Backlink Research

I am using Ahrefs since more than 6 years, i found it very reliable tool for every client i do SEO for. Also, it helped me so much by providing backlinks data of competitors, also their keywords with position, it helps us to determine which direction to go and where we can improve.

Pros

Filtration of high quality to low quality links, dofollow and nofollow links and one link for one domain, that gives me accurate data and saves my time. Also, it shows keywords position and also search queries that ranks for any website, it is really helpful feature.

Cons

Accordingly to the price, it should show more results for keywords position in search result.

John from John Martin Live

Industry: Music

For me, Ahrefs is the number one choice!

Ahrefs is the best for me.

Pros

I really like this tool. Ahrefs is an amazing and powerful online marketing tool that I am using to rank my website. It is a big help for me because I can further improve my website by checking on my competitors, monitoring my keywords, backlinks and it also allows me to generate a lot of new topic ideas. Their Backlink Checker is really powerful, it shows almost all of my backlinks as well as my new or lost backlinks. They also have a blog and a lot of tutorials about SEO and online marketing.

Cons

Sometimes, their tools are slow to load.

William from 1ncu8u5

A top-notch SEO software!

Pros

Ahrefs is a powerful all-in-one SEO solution! It is the main tool on our office for SEO related work. The software is a serious tool that helps me to find more ideas, improve my website's performance, track my competitors and achieve high rankings on search engines. Their Keyword Explorer tool is simply amazing. It helps to find more keywords and to determine if the keywords are worth the effort. The data that I can collect while using Ahrefs is outstanding!

Cons

My only gripe about Ahrefs is its high price tag. But the cost is worth it!

Incredibly powerful resource at your fingertips

An incredibly powerful analytics tool. It does require working knowledge of what you are looking at, but with a little expertise Ahrefs is indispensable.

Pros

With a little know-how, Ahrefs is a remarkably powerful tool. The amount of data is immense (as well as up-to-date and trustworthy), and Ahrefs does a lot of the work be providing a multitude of intelligent tools to analyze and interpret the information it spits out. If anything, there's almost too much value here! A necessity for anyone serious about SEO

Cons

This is not a software for beginners. While it's organized in a common-sense way and carefully designed to be as useful as possible, the pure depth of information available makes it intimidating to a new-comer. That being said, they go out of their way to provide useful tools and tips, such as mouse-over explanations of numbers, etc. There's really no way they could make this simpler to use without losing information.

Elaine from The Great Chicago Fire Sale

Feature-rich SEO tool! Ahrefs is so powerful!

One of the best software for marketers and business owners.

Pros

In my opinion, it is one of the best SEO software. It provides an all-in-one tool for marketers. It has lots of useful and advanced tools to help marketers like myself. Keyword research is my favorite game and Ahrefs provides tons of relevant keywords every time I use it. It also helps me to write better content and to audit my websites. Their crawlers are fast and reliable, they can detect new keywords and backlinks of my websites quickly. They have an awesome blog as well. I love reading their tutorials and ideas and they are really helpful! Support is top-notch!

Cons

The only disadvantage I can think of is it is expensive.

Onome from Self employed

Industry: Computer Networking

Perfect SEO tools for Blogs/Sites

Pros

When it comes to SEO, Ahrefs is a very good tool. You can grow your blog/site in a few months if you use Ahrefs dedicatedly. It has tons of features and some are, keyword analysis, competitors research and site overall SEO checkup. You can discover the keywords your site ranks for, you can also get to know the most active page of your blog. Also Ahrefs help you know your competitors and keywords they rank for. It also gives you access to possible low competition keywords you can develop and rankings on. Ahrefs is perfect for sites and blogs looking to grow. It's also cool for start-ups as its free trial account can give you a limited access to its features/services

Cons

The pricing is a big turn off. No great for start-ups wanting to increase access to functionality as you may not have the funds to increase your plan and limit to usage.

Cynthia from Platinum Live Usa

A complete SEO tool!

Pros

Ahrefs is beyond amazing. This is a top-notch tool that has a lot of features. Its backlink checker is the best in the business. It can detect the backlinks with great accuracy. The Keywords Explorer tool is great for checking out new content ideas and it also shows the difficulty of a keyword. Their Site Audit tool allows me to detect any issues on any website and help me to fix them.

Cons

They now removed the free access to their tools. Users can now sign up for a trial for a small fee.

Spencer from Cupid Media

Great Multi-Purpose Tool

We're trying to ramp up our SEO efforts and Ahrefs has been a big help. Good value for money and is beginner friendly.

Pros

We're relatively novice SEOs and this all-in-one tool is great for tracking keyword positions, scanning our website for errors and optimisations, researching backlinks - It seems like it can pretty much do everything. I manage the affiliates for our company as well and this tool has been a great help in vetting affiliate applications. I'm able to get an idea of the amount and quality of their traffic. It also helps supporting current affiliates in optimising their sites too.

Cons

I find the UI to be a bit hard to navigate at times when you're getting further in to the site, especially the site explorer tab. The sidebar seems too cluttered. I think the lite version is pretty limited too.

Jamie from Dubber

Probably the best SEO tool on the market

Pros

It's a fantastic tool for every type of SEO. From keyword research to competitor and keyword tracking, keyword alerts to website auditing, Ahrefs has you covered. They have a really great blog and social channels/ private (invite only) groups that are really helpful and help you to learn more about SEO in general and their tool. The features are ever-evolving and really tiny but important updates are always being added - they listen to their users.

Cons

It's not cheap and you really need to learn it to get real value from it but once you do you'll love it. There's little I don't like about it. A content analysis feature would be great.

David from Born Again Media

My Preferred Tool for Backlink Building

I love it, it's simple and quick to use.

Pros

Simple and easy to use for the beginner. I trust their DA rank score the most after the update. It feels it moves in accordance with Google changes, while MOZ has the most wild of DA rankings. I use AHREF on a daily basis and it serves it's porpuse: DA, link intelligence on my competitors, new and lost links on our sites... all reviewed extremely fast withouth having extra information from other stuff like SEMRUSH does.

Cons

Doesn't have a detox tool like SEMRUSH and no training program outside from the blog posts. I did search on Youtube and google for any training on link building.

Gilles from The Growth Revolution

Best SEO Tool in the market, by far

Pros

The title of this review says it all: I feel Ahrefs is the best SEO tool in the market. It's not so much that it has so much more functionality than Moz or SEMRush but it just feels more intuitive and looks better. The whole set up and how different functionalities work together makes a lot of of sense. I'm not much of a hardcore SEO-marketer, I mostly use Ahrefs to spy on competitors, check their traffic mix and backlinks (see what's working for them) as well as in-depth keyword research to uncover product - and market opportunities. Checking up on what people are looking for on Google is very powerful and Ahrefs is my superweapon to read the market's mind.

Cons

Probably the pricing. This baby is not cheap. Then again its competitors aren't really cheaper and you do get a lot of value for your money, if you know how to leverage the information the application hands you. To that purpose, Ahrefs has a great content to guide the way.

Dan from RingCentral

A link builder's dream come true!

Great product that provides essential data all SEO practitioners need, and more.

Pros

It gives me a comprehensive insight on websites and a source of potentials sites to link to.

Cons

There maybe data overload at a single glance, may need some time understanding it and analyzing how it affects your own link building efforts.

Daniel from Utzy Naturals

The BEST Backlink Tracking Software

Really love this tool. Ahrefs has knocked it out the park.

Pros

Ahrefs has an amazing amount of features. I love how it allows me to keep track of everything that's happening to my website. Who's linking to me? Who unlinked? What keywords are driving traffic? etc... If you're pursuing an SEO-focused marketing approach for your company, you need to be using Ahrefs.

Cons

Ahrefs has a LOT of tools. I think that can lead to overwhelm. I used the software daily and I found myself finding new tricks and hacks. While this is a good thing, it does get a little overwhelming when you're just starting out. Once you dive in and learn the tool, the world is your oyster.

Sean from ElevatedOnlineMarketing

Ahrefs is the best at what it does.

I'm able to find keywords to write articles about for my business.

Pros

I've tried many different tools for keyword research and Ahrefs works the best for me. It allows me to find how much search volume keywords get, what keywords competitors are using and I can sort it in wasys that allow me to find keywords with the least competition.

Cons

It is very expensive. I'm only able to use the free trial because of its price.

Jabi from Overalia

Best SEO Tool by far

Pros

They have the biggest KW data base on the market, constantly updating They are really fast crawnling the internet The Contet Explorer is a really good tool for content marketers Their link crawling time is faster and their link data size is better than majestic and so much faster and better than moz

Cons

Even what you get totally worth it at the end of the day the tool is quite expensive. Even so the Lite plan could be good for a starter.

Krupali from Ecosmob Technologies Pvt Ltd

A perfect website analysis platform for Digital Marketers

We took the paid version of ahrefs and it is really helping me out in knowing my competitors as well as the content explorer helps me in knowing the current trends for my further content strategies.

Pros

Ahrefs helps me in knowing my competitors very well. I can understand about new websites for SEO practices and the best part about this Software is Keyword Analysis.

Cons

As such there is nothing that I dislike about ahrefs. It's just that some prior knowledge is required to use it.

Invaluable tool for linkbuilders

Have been using this tool full time since 2015 and couldn't do business without it.

Pros

This is one of the strongest SEO tools out there. I rely on their backlink checker daily and they are constantly updating their index of newly seen backlinks. The site explorer monitors millions of keywords so any search is going to return some great relevant results.

Cons

It would be nice if there were alerts for specific anchor text on specified domains.